: This is a super skewed perception of the game. a) Saying "Rift Herald wins 60-70% of games" is super skewed because its not the fact that you _actually got the herald_, it has to do more with what the _herald means_. Or what getting first tower _means_. It usually means you are _already winning_ in terms of kills/map pressure which allows you to get herald. You think if the whole game is even, you sneak a herald, it'll suddenly increase your win chances by 10-20%? Hell no. Even arguably it could be worse, since you could be looking for ganks/counterganks/open up botside to a gank due to jungler knowing your topside doing herald. Or like getting first inhib. It usually means you are massively ahead. This is true for all the stats you provided. You cannot pigeonhole into "I must get X objective" because then you cannot adapt to the dynamic of the game or how your team is playing. b) Dying 1 for 1 or dying isn't _always bad_. If you dive them under tower 1 for 1, that is usually worth because you deny them a creep wave and it'll slowpush back to you when you respawn. Not to mention if they have a bounty. **Contrary to what people say:** Every death is _NOT_ a mistake. You see MidBeast's series where he tries to climb without dying at all? It is much much harder than if he was unchained. There are matchups where you should play aggressively and pressure. You should also be wary of the jungle. Is it possible that some jungler takes a super weird path and gives up scuttles/camps/drake to gank your lane instead? Sure. Does that mean next game you should ward that weird path or just play safe "just in case". Hell no. You should play the matchup properly and prepare for the pathing that 95% of junglers will take. This will improve your chances of winning. You cannot shake your fundamentals because SoloQ players did some weird shit. There is a reason even in professional play, junglers can get a lot of ganks off. Also giving up your life for a big game winning combo/pick? Also worth. You say "**Getting kills doesn't win you the game**", but guess what, _"not dying"_ doesn't win you the game either. The only thing that wins you the game is killing the Nexus. You can do it by teamfighting 24/7 like Griffin, or you can do it by splitpushing/sieging like SKT. Doesn't make one style better than the other. Guess what, if you play to "not die" or just play like a bitch all game, then you _will_ 100% feel like your games are coinflips. c) Damage scales faster and harder for most classes than health. "Building health" casually is stupid, and it will fall off hard since you don't have the resistances to match. That extra 300 health doesn't mean shit compared to a potential huge increase in DPS. This is especially true for ADCs and Mages where the synergy in their items makes them spike exponentially the more you stack them up. Reason Bruisers can build health is because their items are super synergistic and have health just "added on" to them. On top of high base defenses which helps their health scale harder. Hell, looking at your own games, you rarely build health besides the black cleaver (which is an optimal build for Jayce - nothing to do with just "buying extra health"). Lucian isn't even close to the strongest ADC right now either. Glass cannon builds on Sivir/Jinx/Vayne are much stronger than Lucian. Theres a reason you don't see casual tank items/warmogs on ADCs and mages since season 3. Item synergies are too good.
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEaXPWIq,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-03T13:03:37.655+0000) > This is true for all the stats you provided. You cannot pigeonhole into "I must get X objective" because then you cannot adapt to the dynamic of the game or how your team is playing. First blood is pretty independent of anything. > You see MidBeast's series where he tries to climb without dying at all? It is much much harder than if he was unchained. yes, because he's trying not to die. let me give a clear example. enemy has 5 players at 30% health, mid beast could go in get a penta and LIVE, but he would choose not to because his series is about not dying. yes it's a bad call to not go in, he should go in even if he only gets 3-4 and dies. but you're going to confuse low elo players, obviously some deaths are worth. if ur death leads to 2-3+ kills it's worth. but if somebody reads OP's post, and choses to not die for that penta kill, they're dumb and this post is for them, they need in depth coaching more than this post can do, but don't go around trying to tell them dying is okay.
Mortdog (NA)
: Summoner's Rift balance changes coming Patch 9.8
> [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=47sZjvTg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-01T01:59:43.478+0000) > Zac: -80% damage, +5% CC duration {{champion:154}} Fuck you. also not even any changes to fiddlesticks. {{champion:9}}
: Stop thinking that everything you copycat out of pro-play makes you good
dont trust lcs, they don't play {{champion:154}} support.
Falrein (EUW)
: If you could meet your favourite champions once...
{{champion:154}} never let riot rework you, always bounce 3 times
rujitra (NA)
: I don't see how it's rude to call someone a fatty if they're obese. Or ugly if they are ugly. Or a dwarf if they're short
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NehF102A,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T17:01:23.117+0000) > > I don't see how it's rude to call someone a fatty if they're obese. Or ugly if they are ugly. Or a dwarf if they're short that's all subjective. winners win, and losers lose.
: Look at my match history and tell me skill matters in League of Legends.
you.. you just need more skill if you really want to be convinced that skill matters look at iwilldominate go from a fresh account to masters in one week, 7 days https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmEu9Y8nodUV0jvsR9NYLJA/videos does he have unwinnable games, even when he fucks the enemy jungler? yes, because his other lanes fed. all 5 players skill matters. idk how you lose a 13/3 malzahar game with a 20 kill kaisa tbh, i couldn't even start to tell you, you guys have a lulu for if yi/riven rush in but still if you're 13/0 I'm sure you'd love to win, but if the enemy bot lane is 11/2 they'd also love to win, can't win all games solo but for you personally, if you improve your skills there is no doubt you can climb, only way i can convince u is to show you a bunch of masters/challenger players who consistently get challenger
Rioter Comments
: https://gyazo.com/e989b178b0276f404a5585d10bddf8af same xd
> [{quoted}](name=naturalchair,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NNdG1esf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-17T18:47:22.953+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/e989b178b0276f404a5585d10bddf8af > same xd ahahah what're you doing here, gzz
Rioter Comments
Dukues (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MysticalFlow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=se2GdPlK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-21T18:10:51.392+0000) > > you can actually just play fill if you don't want to play 5x the amount of games. and it will drastically reduce the amount of games u have to play.. .............................................................. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} ..................................................... What..... If you pick fill you will be playing 5x as many games. Literally picking roles is quickest way to rank up. I know... cuz I been playing fill llmfao. Can't believe you got upvotes no wonder no one takes these boards seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=se2GdPlK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-21T20:47:00.280+0000) > > .............................................................. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} ..................................................... > > What..... > > If you pick fill you will be playing 5x as many games. Literally picking roles is quickest way to rank up. I know... cuz I been playing fill llmfao. Can't believe you got upvotes no wonder no one takes these boards seriously. I understand that you're confused. picking one role is the quickest way to rank up. in that one role. since you can't read, let me clarify, the original poster wants, or didn't want to play 5x the amount of games to get all five roles into plat, so the best way to reduce the amount of games needed to get all FIVE ROLES into plat would be to play fill, the reason being that 1. the closer together your roles are, the bigger the splash and 2. playing fill awards more splash
: This ranked by role thing is a fucking joke.
you can actually just play fill if you don't want to play 5x the amount of games. and it will drastically reduce the amount of games u have to play..
Theorex (NA)
: How did it take Rito like 9/6 months to figure out
: I dont know if this is the correct board but i got an idea for a Zac skin its genius...
Rioter Comments
Saelon (NA)
: Weird bug with Prestige Bloodmoon Aatrox Chroma in shop says I need to pay 10x normal amount
> Now I know this must be a bug because there's no way someone can be this dumb to implement this but they can be that greedy.
GigglesO (NA)
: I miss Tanking
revert zac {{champion:154}}
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 9
{{champion:154}} revert or buff
: The Sejuani buffs/nerfs are an extreme example of a horrible way to balance tanks
: Patch 9.1 notes
ZAC REVERT PLEASE GOD
: Patch 9.1 notes
ZAC REVERT PLEASE GOD
Rioter Comments
: > why does he have to be only accessible to 1% of the player base? Because anyone can take the time to train and try to master him.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wauL7yAo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T14:03:08.079+0000) > > Because anyone can take the time to train and try to master him. sure, you won't find me complaining about how azir is high skill cap. because Azir was released that way and hasn't changed but Ryze has gone through multiple reworks, and the first ryze was brain dead, I think the argument would be whether or not it's fair for riot to change a champions skill cap from 1 to 10 you have to understand there are ryze mains who are now gone because of how hard he is you should also understand that an ultimate like Ryze's that relies on your teammates map awareness as well as your own will NEVER be as effective as pro play, simply because chat > pings, typing > pings. this isn't even mentioning the obvious "you'd have to rely on teammates." LOL HAHAHAHAHAH rely on teammates below challenger to get above 50% winrate, good one. yes I've seen a late game ryze and he does tonnes of damage so I'm not saying he's completely team reliant, but he's more team reliant than he used to be ALONG WITH going from a skill cap of 1 to a skill cap of 10 I just don't think riot should be doing as many reworks as they do period. it alienates thousands of league players who have mained that champ
: > [{quoted}](name=MysticalFlow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T03:15:50.830+0000) > > ???? its a team game. you act like they aren't currently challenger, how does climbing in ranked to challenger mean you have to be able 1 v 5? Because you said the other 9 people don't matter. If the other 9 people don't matter, then they would be able to win 1 v 5. > no it's just statistics, if you aren't bad then you have 4/9 chances to get a bad teammate while the enemy has a 5/9 chance to get a bad teammate. so as long as you're better than your opponents you have a 56%+ chance of winning therefore your rank is based on yourself over hundreds of games Rank is determined by the entire teams performance. Entire team wins or entire team loses. > football is a really big game. in a 1 v 1, you determine the outcome, in a 2v2 you have a great impact on the game, in a 5v5 you still have a big impact on the game Opinion. I get your point though. Larger teams mean less individual influence. > clearly nobody judged him based on his teams performance.. or he wouldn't be considered one of the greatest players ever now would he? Now apply that to league. If his team was in league, he would be mid-ranked despite being a great player. > are you trying to tell me you always go 8/0/8 and have a negative win rate? Me personally? Sort of. I guarantee I have better statistics than the average player despite being ranked as an average player. > literally every team game ever ^ so whats your point? the statement is true for basketball, soccer, football, baseball. My point is the MMR system is based on 1 v 1. It was borrowed from chess. > of course it works like that, it's a team game. but the most important factor of whether or not you climb in league of legends is you. The most important factor is whether or not your team wins. I am 1/10 of a game. > well the statement isn't entirely true. you're placing all the blame on factors you can't control. the real statement would be "I find it a fundamental flaw in the ranking system. My personal rank is based on the performance of MYSELF and 9 other people. > > because how exactly is ur rank not based on u and only the 9 others? you have a role to play in it, a really significant one whether you admit it or not Actually, I agree. It does sound like I'm trying to deny ANY accountability. Even if my contribution is 1/10 of a game, my performance is still a factor.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T06:56:21.986+0000) > > Because you said the other 9 people don't matter. If the other 9 people don't matter, then they would be able to win 1 v 5. hmm. idk if you're purposefully taking it literally, but here. what I mean is that they don't matter in the sense that, as long as all other 9 players are of similar rank and completely random, you can climb just by doing better than them. and statistically the enemy team will have a disadvantage, chance of 5 trolls vs ur team chance of 4 trolls > Rank is determined by the entire teams performance. Entire team wins or entire team loses. 1/5 person can dramatically change the outcome, but yeah. at face value it's true. > Now apply that to league. If his team was in league, he would be mid-ranked despite being a great player. well he has more control, and could pick better teammates that don't cost hundreds of thousands to draft XD considerably more easy to find people to climb with > Me personally? Sort of. I guarantee I have better statistics than the average player despite being ranked as an average player. > My point is the MMR system is based on 1 v 1. It was borrowed from chess. do you have any suggestions? Grading by Letters at end of game wouldn't work for example S+ S S- A+ because everyone would just.... yeah it would devolve into something > The most important factor is whether or not your team wins. I am 1/10 of a game. true statement LOL at face value, but I think you know. I think I've managed to change your mind a little bit, I think this was actually a constructive conversation. do you have a main acc? I wanna duo
: Explain a champion lore badly. Others try guess the champion.
hides in the dark all day, kills people, likes parties, is sweet
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: Pikachu decided the best way to defeat Team Rocket was to become the next Hokage.
> [{quoted}](name=Du Ma Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k3phJcEV,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-12-13T00:05:48.616+0000) > > Pikachu decided the best way to defeat Team Rocket was to become the next Hokage. kennen
: Why I No Longer Support
> [{quoted}](name=Cats Are Food,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHfj8mEQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-11T11:59:37.244+0000) > > I have a very very old Icon, from years ago, for playing pretty much only support. I mained basically every support champion that had been released back to the original 40. I can't even attempt to support without almost raging at this point. Here's why: > > - If focused by the mandatory 2 assassins, my ADC disappears instantly. I don't Smartcast, so the 0.21 seconds my ADC survives isn't enough time to react. As MANY have commented, they don't last long enough even if you DO smartcast. > > - If I want to hope to salvage that, I need to play one of the mage "supports." All of which are actually mid lane champions, and only perform as support because they can kill bottom laners. > > - Everything about the actual supports has been nerfed or reworked like Soraka. People **HATE** a good support, so instead of changing their builds depending on which support they were against, they bitched to RIOT until the entire class was beat in the face. Shielding was nerfed, their damage was nerfed, their healing was nerfed. Movespeed lowered, and toughness destroyed. I feel like soraka is viable.. idk how your adcs are dying when soraka has a silence pool and slows
: Exactly. You've either been left playing a CC tank, or a midlane mage. I had better luck supporting with a Kassadin awhile back, and haven't been able to stomach the role since. I've tried, but it just feels like I'm running Mid against two opponents.
> [{quoted}](name=Cats Are Food,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHfj8mEQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T12:29:39.145+0000) > > Exactly. You've either been left playing a CC tank, or a midlane mage. I had better luck supporting with a Kassadin awhile back, and haven't been able to stomach the role since. I've tried, but it just feels like I'm running Mid against two opponents. you don't want to play a CC tank?
: Ryze was okay in pro play in his current state. How in the world does strictly buffing each ability going to make him worse in pro play? Also Ryze is a champion that is too good in not only pro play but in any high elo, low ping environment. He’s kinda weak now, but even when he’s 47%/46% win rate he’s still good in Korean Challenger. His waveclear, gank setup, and splitpushing is all way to good.
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wauL7yAo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-13T02:38:50.146+0000) > > Ryze was okay in pro play in his current state. > > > Also Ryze is a champion that is too good in not only pro play but in any high elo, low ping environment. He’s kinda weak now, but even when he’s 47%/46% win rate he’s still good in Korean Challenger. His waveclear, gank setup, and splitpushing is all way to good. I remember when Ryze was brain dead, I used to play him, anyone could, it was fun why does he have to be only accessible to 1% of the player base? > How in the world does strictly buffing each ability going to make him worse in pro play? This is what the OP said >Riot has done a very good job nerfing the PRO ASPECTS of this champion. Focusing on targeting his long-snare combo to be not as strong, since it's accessible very early on, and also targeting his E spread to not provide too much "lane tempo" as Riot put it. I am here to say that those changes were healthy for the they already nerfed the pro play. because now you can't snare as much, and his E spread is down so you can't get lane tempo with the suggested buffs, overall ryze will be buffed but still be nerfed in pro play COMPARED TO what he was before the snare and spread nerfs OP isn't trying to make him weaker in pro play, he's suggesting ideas on how to make ryze better for your average player, while not over tuning him for pro play. you have to understand that what makes champs like Azir and Ryze strong are the decision making and the combos, and the PURE mechanics and map macro Base attack damage increased from 55 to 58 Base attack speed increased from to 0.625 to 0.675 this is not going to buff ryze in pro play. they already CS perfectly and they never even fight in lane, meaning anyone can hit 10 cs a minute but what it will do is buff him in regular play Damage changed from 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160 / 185 to 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160 / 185 / 210 a Damage buff is not what makes champs like Azir and Ryze so good in the right hands, but it does give noobs something, again Azir and ryze work on positioning, map awareness, pure mechanical skills, combos. Movespeed % changed from 25 / 28 / 31 / 34 / 37 / 40% to 25 / 28 / 31 / 34 / 37 / 40% / 43% no clue how this affects pros. as for the -10 mana, it only really affects early game and again pros are gonna get the CS and trades regardless R Realm Warp - Is now only leveled once, Covering 3000 units at level 6 from 1750/3000 level 6/11 maybe a good middle ground for this would be that it can be leveled at lvl 8-9, I saw one ryze main on tyler1's stream, he was like in challenger and the ryze never leveled up R until like lvl 10/11 because that's how weak lvl 1 R was
Meritas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=yBal9Z73,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-13T01:41:38.879+0000) > > Right cause they're not TANKS any more. Like seriously we NEED to cut damage DOWN and BUFF tanks resistances. I know this is Memes and Games, but: I don't think that anyone really wants tanks to be relevant. This is also know as the perpetual fear of a potential tank meta. Just try to remember the fearmongering on the forums during S7/S8. And no, it's not just damage that the opposition to tank hates. If we get "immortal tanks", do you think that people would be ok if they were chain CC-ing people to death(actual point during S6/S7 "tank meta inc" threads). And if you remove both CC and Damage, they wouldn't be soaking damage since no one would actually care enough to target them in a fight. This is a _very fine line_ we're speaking of here. Tanks aren't as easy to balance as a 1-dimensional AP Carry or even a 2-Dimensional Bruiser.
> [{quoted}](name=Meritas,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=yBal9Z73,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T02:12:18.819+0000) > > I know this is Memes and Games, but: > > I don't think that anyone really wants tanks to be relevant. This is also know as the perpetual fear of a potential tank meta. Just try to remember the fearmongering on the forums during S7/S8. And no, it's not just damage that the opposition to tank hates. If we get "immortal tanks", do you think that people would be ok if they were chain CC-ing people to death(actual point during S6/S7 "tank meta inc" threads). And if you remove both CC and Damage, they wouldn't be soaking damage since no one would actually care enough to target them in a fight. > > This is a _very fine line_ we're speaking of here. Tanks aren't as easy to balance as a 1-dimensional AP Carry or even a 2-Dimensional Bruiser. they could make tanks that deal like 2-4 seconds of CC on each ability that does zero damage with low/medium cooldowns like the new Zac, tho I want a zac revert, new Zac can't really do ANY damage, when played correctly, and has team work is oppressive, pretty balanced and they could make tanks like taric, his ult shields everyone making them invulnerable you could have a support/tank that has Aegis on Q W E R and does zero damage like Soraka does with heals obviously unlike soraka a tank wouldn't be as easy to burst, but they would have to get closer to allies in order to shield them. like Braum could have a new passive, if you hit him from behind you deal an extra 400 flat damage per hit/spell. like how tryndameres W slows enemies who're facing away from him? and instead of Braums ult doing damage to 1-5 people, his ult is rakan's ult but instead you have to walk onto teammates and it applies a heal (shield if their hp exceeds 100%), the ult would last for 5 seconds, the shields he applies to teammates would last for 2-4 seconds and Braum's W - Stand behind me Braum leaps to a target allied champion or minion. On arrival, Braum and the ally gain Armor and Magic Resist for a few seconds. Braum leaps to target allied champion or minion.On arrival, Braum and the ally gain 0 Armor and 0 Magic Resist (10/14/18/22/26 plus 10/11.5/13/14.5/16% of Braum's bonus Armor/Magic Resist) for 3 seconds. now had a cooldown of 3 seconds, so that every time it goes down he can give it to a person or another ally again (again this wouldn't add dmg to his kit) Braums Q Winter's Bite Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 {{ abilityresourcename }} Range: 1000 Braum propels freezing ice from his shield, slowing and dealing magic damage. Applies a stack of Concussive Blows. Braum propels freezing ice from his shield dealing 60/105/150/195/240 (+0) [2.5% of Braum's Max Health] magic damage to the first enemy hit and slowing them by 70%, decaying over the next 2 seconds.Applies a stack of Concussive Blows. now does 0 damage, applies two stacks of concussive blows and has a slightly lower cooldown now Remember braum would take an extra 400 FLAT damage if he gets hit from behind, meaning he has to use his E(unbreakable shield) wisely, he can't really disengage from a fight, and if he uses his ult at the wrong moment he's just wasted it ( like tarics ult ) also Braum just got damaged removed from R and Q, while increasing the amount of times he can cast Q, and how often his passive stun would apply so now if you don't focus Braum you won't be dying to him ( like soraka ) but if you don't focus him his team may just win fights, and if you do get behind him, he should die faster than anyone in the game due to his new passive where if he gets hit in the back he takes more dmg
: > [{quoted}](name=MysticalFlow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T22:42:38.019+0000) > > team game, but the thing that most determines whether or not you climb is yourself I wouldn't go that far. However, you can only control yourself. Thus, focusing on yourself is the only realistic thing you can do in order to climb. > most likely, thank you. if you know that then idk how you can say "I find it is a fundamental flaw in the ranking system. My personal rank is based on the performance of 9 other people. There is nothing fair about it." I have yet to see anyone win a 1 v 5. Thus, team mates are required. Since team mates are random in this instance, it is luck whether your get "good enough" team mates. > dopa and faker are good.. doesn't matter about the other 9 players they climb to challenger. Then they should have no problem winning a 1 v 5. > statistically your personal rank is based on your own performance Rank is based on the entire teams performance compared to the other teams performance. The only personal rank is the grading system for hextech boxes. > show me one game, just one, where someone was 1v5, and how often it happens I've seen people voluntarily attempt 1 v 5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PPak1HAWIw Involuntarily, I expect it is quite rare. There are some instances that are hard to prove though. For example, I've been "trolled" by my team mates over simple things like my summoner name. If the majority of your team decides to "soft int", it is not technically a 1 v 5. However, it is still very hard to carry such situations. > yes a GOOD chance therefore showing that as long as you're better at the game then you will climb. You have a good CHANCE to climb. It is not a guarantee. P.S. nothing to say about ole Barry Sanders?
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T00:09:55.339+0000) > I wouldn't go that far. However, you can only control yourself. Thus, focusing on yourself is the only realistic thing you can do in order to climb. I would go that far because challengers consistently get challenger from any rank, playing solo by themselves > I have yet to see anyone win a 1 v 5. Thus, team mates are required. Since team mates are random in this instance, it is luck whether your get "good enough" team mates. it's really not random/luck since you can queue up with others. > Then they should have no problem winning a 1 v 5. ???? its a team game. you act like they aren't currently challenger, how does climbing in ranked to challenger mean you have to be able 1 v 5? > Rank is based on the entire teams performance compared to the other teams performance. The only personal rank is the grading system for hextech boxes. no it's just statistics, if you aren't bad then you have 4/9 chances to get a bad teammate while the enemy has a 5/9 chance to get a bad teammate. so as long as you're better than your opponents you have a 56%+ chance of winning therefore your rank is based on yourself over hundreds of games > Involuntarily, I expect it is quite rare. There are some instances that are hard to prove though. For example, I've been "trolled" by my team mates over simple things like my summoner name. If the majority of your team decides to "soft int", it is not technically a 1 v 5. However, it is still very hard to carry such situations. right you've never seen it happen, so stop bringing up 1v 5 > P.S. nothing to say about ole Barry Sanders? yeah, he didn't have random teammates. > One of the greatest players ever. Only won a single playoff game in his entire career. Just goes to show that individual skill can not be judged by an entire teams performance. football is a really big game. in a 1 v 1, you determine the outcome, in a 2v2 you have a great impact on the game, in a 5v5 you still have a big impact on the game clearly nobody judged him based on his teams performance.. or he wouldn't be considered one of the greatest players ever now would he? are you trying to tell me you always go 8/0/8 and have a negative win rate? people don't call dopa/faker the best players because their teams win in lcs, hell dopa can't even attend LCS, and rarely has accounts in top 10 challenger because he gets banned when he does for boosting look stop beating around the bushing. you know the saying, what goes around goes around > "I find it is a fundamental flaw in the ranking system. My personal rank is based on the performance of 9 other people. There is nothing fair about it." literally every team game ever ^ so whats your point? the statement is true for basketball, soccer, football, baseball. of course it works like that, it's a team game. but the most important factor of whether or not you climb in league of legends is you. and if you don't want random teammates, then queue up with friends well the statement isn't entirely true. you're placing all the blame on factors you can't control. the real statement would be "I find it a fundamental flaw in the ranking system. My personal rank is based on the performance of MYSELF and 9 other people. because how exactly is ur rank not based on u and only the 9 others? you have a role to play in it, a really significant one whether you admit it or not
: > [{quoted}](name=MysticalFlow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T05:22:42.095+0000) > > and why can't you get 20 wins and 1 loss? or even.. 15 wins and 1 loss? oh right you're unlucky :( Luck plays a role. In my personal situation, I would say my negative attitude influences majority of my losses. That means my team mates were unlucky to get me on their team. > can they make it back to challenger only playing solo queue without partying with anyone else, within 3~5 months, yes or no? don't give me any "it depends on their teammates bull shit" They can not do it 1 vs 5. It most certainly does depend on their team mates. > I want a yes or a no. can faker Consistently(above 80% of the time) make it from bronze to challenger within 5 months playing alone in solo ranked 1 vs 5? No. 5 vs 5? Most likely. > also If you play like a platinum in bronze but have 9 other players who are in the same elo(bronze) ex. you're challenger playing with 9 other bronze/silver/gold/plat/diamond/challenger CHANCES ARE VERY GOOD YOUR RANK WOULD INCREASE DESPITE THE 9 OTHER PLAYERS BEING HORRIBLE PLAYERS At least you admit it is a chance and not a guarantee. Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Sanders One of the greatest players ever. Only won a single playoff game in his entire career. Just goes to show that individual skill can not be judged by an entire teams performance.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-12T07:31:46.405+0000) > > They can not do it 1 vs 5. It most certainly does depend on their team mates. team game, but the thing that most determines whether or not you climb is yourself > 1 vs 5? No. > 5 vs 5? Most likely. most likely, thank you. if you know that then idk how you can say "I find it is a fundamental flaw in the ranking system. My personal rank is based on the performance of 9 other people. There is nothing fair about it." dopa and faker are good.. doesn't matter about the other 9 players they climb to challenger. statistically your personal rank is based on your own performance show me one game, just one, where someone was 1v5, and how often it happens > At least you admit it is a chance and not a guarantee. yes a GOOD chance therefore showing that as long as you're better at the game then you will climb.
: yes i disagree with you in almost every way a person can disagree with another again, if you ACTUALLY think you're right and not just rage posting, then call them up, lmk what they say lol
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=00080000000000000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-12T12:10:45.971+0000) > > yes i disagree with you in almost every way a person can disagree with another > > again, if you ACTUALLY think you're right and not just rage posting, then call them up, lmk what they say lol well thats fine. I just think if you really didn't want their money you would let them refund it as long as it wasn't damaged goods or a long time
: > [{quoted}](name=MysticalFlow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T23:32:26.978+0000) > > 20 wins. 1 loss. as a solo queue player. > but my bad thats just luck isn't it? he's just LUCKY that he's 20-1 No, but he certainly had help with those wins. Why wasn't he able to carry that 1 loss? He is among the best players playing against the worst players. If there was no luck involved, I don't see how they would lose even a single game. > it's a team game. With a random team every time. > can mid beast make it back to challenger? can tyler1 make it back to challenger? can faker make it back to challenger? > > if you answer yes. good job you got it correct, you know why? because if you're good at the game you climb. > > if you answered no. you are delusional They can't make it to challenger alone. They have 4 team mates that either help or hurt their ability to win the game. They have 5 enemies that either help or hurt their ability to win the game. > also I'm not sure how exactly your rank is based on the performance of 9 other people > > for example if you are top lane, you're either better than the enemy player or you're not.. in that case your rank is based on your own performance not the enemy top laner. Rank is based on wins and loses. It technically doesn't matter how good of a player you are. (See rank boosting) If I play horrible but have 4 challenger players on my team, chances are very good my rank will increase despite me being a horrible player.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T23:58:58.148+0000) > > No, but he certainly had help with those wins. Why wasn't he able to carry that 1 loss? He is among the best players playing against the worst players. If there was no luck involved, I don't see how they would lose even a single game. and why can't you get 20 wins and 1 loss? or even.. 15 wins and 1 loss? oh right you're unlucky :( > They can't make it to challenger alone. They have 4 team mates that either help or hurt their ability to win the game. They have 5 enemies that either help or hurt their ability to win the game. can they make it back to challenger only playing solo queue without partying with anyone else, within 3~5 months, yes or no? don't give me any "it depends on their teammates bull shit" I want a yes or a no. can faker Consistently(above 80% of the time) make it from bronze to challenger within 5 months playing alone in solo ranked > If I play horrible but have 4 challenger players on my team, chances are very good my rank will increase despite me being a horrible player. oh I didn't realize you played flex and were complaining about flex. why would you even complain about flex and say you have to depend on random teammates when you could queue up with 4 of your friends? fuck out of here. you're actually just finding any way to push an agenda also If you play like a platinum in bronze but have 9 other players who are in the same elo(bronze) ex. you're challenger playing with 9 other bronze/silver/gold/plat/diamond/challenger CHANCES ARE VERY GOOD YOUR RANK WOULD INCREASE DESPITE THE 9 OTHER PLAYERS BEING HORRIBLE PLAYERS
: hey if you really think you're right, call up your credit card company and ask them about getting your money back, see what they say
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=000800000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T23:32:05.984+0000) > > hey if you really think you're right, call up your credit card company and ask them about getting your money back, see what they say so you disagree with my statement? "if the guy can't get it returned on the 31st day and tells the car dealer "I'm never buying another car from you again" the car dealer HAS NO RIGHT to respond with " we don't want your money anyways" like BITCH WHY DON'T YOU LET ME GET THE REFUND THEN? it's contradictory"
: > [{quoted}](name=MysticalFlow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-09T01:38:01.981+0000) > > right... well atm mid beast is doing a bronze to challenger series, he's 20-1 atm https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mWuX4R9Yn5y0fWCwzqiSg/videos > > and has only died 4 times within those 21 games > > > there have been dozens hundreds of bronze to challenger/diamond series > > your rank is based on the performance of 9 other people my ass XD so you mean tyler1 just gets 90%+ winrate on a new acc while playing draven because the 9 other people are in his favor? So a challenger player lost a bronze game? Blame the challenger player? Or promote all those bronze players to challenger? About Tyler1, yes those other 9 people WERE in his favor. He clearly loses when the teams are not in his favor. I've yet to see anyone win a game 1 vs 5. That would be a much better argument for your side.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T13:48:27.936+0000) > > So a challenger player lost a bronze game? Blame the challenger player? Or promote all those bronze players to challenger? 20 wins. 1 loss. as a solo queue player. but my bad thats just luck isn't it? he's just LUCKY that he's 20-1 > About Tyler1, yes those other 9 people WERE in his favor. He clearly loses when the teams are not in his favor. yeah bro the only way to get out of bronze is to have the god like luck of tyler1. the only reason tyler1 isn't hard stuck bronze/silver/gold/plat/diamond/masters is because he's lucky as fuck > I've yet to see anyone win a game 1 vs 5. That would be a much better argument for your side. it's a team game. you don't have to 1 vs 5 you just have to be better than your teammates and enemy I've yet to see 4 players on one team afk/leave unless a ddoss happened and riot refunded lost LP can mid beast make it back to challenger? can tyler1 make it back to challenger? can faker make it back to challenger? if you answer yes. good job you got it correct, you know why? because if you're good at the game you climb. if you answered no. you are delusional here is what you said "I find it is a fundamental flaw in the ranking system. My personal rank is based on the performance of 9 other people. There is nothing fair about it." nothing fair about it? thats odd because if it wasn't fair how could challenger players consistently get challenger without duoing??? well I guess you'll never know.. tell you what paypal me $1000 I'll tell you this one trick that challenger players don't want you to know about. and how you can be challenger in a week also I'm not sure how exactly your rank is based on the performance of 9 other people for example if you are top lane, you're either better than the enemy player or you're not.. in that case your rank is based on your own performance not the enemy top laner.
: why on earth would they ever do that they put out the rules before you played your first game, and you re-agree to them every patch, you then decide to break them. then somehow you think you're entitled to your money back? never going to happen "excuse me sir, I'd like to rent a car from you" "ok but if you break it you do not get your deposit back" *guy breaks car* "GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK"
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=0008000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-11T11:15:29.921+0000) > > why on earth would they ever do that > > they put out the rules before you played your first game, and you re-agree to them every patch, you then decide to break them. > > then somehow you think you're entitled to your money back? never going to happen > > "excuse me sir, I'd like to rent a car from you" > "ok but if you break it you do not get your deposit back" > *guy breaks car* "GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK" cars are totally different from virtual skins lol. riot can take the skin back... the car dealer would have to take back a BROKEN car.. the more equal comparison would be.. you buy a car, have a 30 day return money back guarantee, come back on the 31st day with the car in fully working order and expect money back. - sure the car dealer has legal right to not buy the car back after 30/31 days. but laws are laws and assholes are assholes. if the guy can't get it returned on the 31st day and tells the car dealer "I'm never buying another car from you again" the car dealer HAS NO RIGHT to respond with " we don't want your money anyways" like BITCH WHY DON'T YOU LET ME GET THE REFUND THEN? it's contradictory
: they use to in the past unban accounts if they were able to start a new account and level it up with out being punished as a "reformed " player but that failed more times then it didnt and riot even posted comments/treads regarding that. and they also stated they found no good in unbanning accounts. in the link you provided the 1st point they bring up is this : 1) Allowing permabanned players to return to the game is NOT something we're committed to as a company at this time. There are a large number of risks and factors that we want to take into account before we do this. We're running this small scale on NA with the opportunity to end it at any point if we feel it's compromising the quality of our game and community.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=000500000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-12-10T13:01:32.399+0000) > > they use to in the past unban accounts if they were able to start a new account and level it up with out being punished as a "reformed " player if you knew this then why would you assume the person was gonna bring up tyler1's unban? > 1) Allowing permabanned players to return to the game is NOT something we're committed to as a company at this time. There are a large number of risks and factors that we want to take into account before we do this. We're running this small scale on NA with the opportunity to end it at any point if we feel it's compromising the quality of our game and community. they are not committed to it AT THIS TIME.. and the person you were replying to is looking towards the future.. when riot will change their stance clearly they want to see again if people can reform and are doing it very carefully (taking into account the large number of risks and factors) before they do it on a larger scale and across all servers honestly if they wanted perma banned players to stay perma banned they'd have released it on all servers and once it failed (because they know it failed in the past) they would just say SEE? WE TOLD YOU, and now we're never un banning players but no they're taking heavy precautions and trying to give it the best shot they can because on some level they clearly want to give people more chances in the future
: but RIOT has already said publicly that they don't want banned players money, they want them out of the game and community.
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-10T12:46:53.657+0000) > > but RIOT has already said publicly that they don't want banned players money, they want them out of the game and community. should refund purchases then .
: > [{quoted}](name=Vreivai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-10T08:13:38.771+0000) > > I don't think it would work very well. It might actually have the effect of increasing toxicity. > > You'll have a lot of players in there that view it as a free license to be as much of an asshole as they want, and that might alter what the less toxic (or relatively well behaved players who end up there as a result of the zero-tolerance system) view as the norm over the course of the year they spend in there. > > Basically, think of how someone who's gone through the US prison system is more likely to commit a crime after release because of their time spent in prison. That's how I think this would work. Firstly, lets not compare lesser gameplay ability to being in a prison for real, that's silly, its just a game. Secondly, they were all permanently banned, they got their 3 strikes their out. They would MUCH RATHER have some way of using their account they spent who knows what on skins and wards and emotes then not being able to use it. I would like you to find me a permanently banned player who would say otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-12-10T08:52:21.679+0000) > > Firstly, lets not compare lesser gameplay ability to being in a prison for real, that's silly, its just a game. > > Secondly, they were all permanently banned, they got their 3 strikes their out. They would MUCH RATHER have some way of using their account they spent who knows what on skins and wards and emotes then not being able to use it. I would like you to find me a permanently banned player who would say otherwise. ^ this I'd like to play on my perma banned account even if it took~~~~~~~ 20 minutes to start a game
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: That's apples and oranges, though. If they conduct an experiment with prisoner's island of a similar size, the experiment won't be representative simply on account of how fucked up matchmaking would be with such few players. The only way for Riot to properly test prisoner's island is to implement it completely without any prior experimenting. But if they don't believe that it will work I don't see why they would ever put that amount of resources into it.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-10T07:23:12.020+0000) > > That's apples and oranges, though. > If they conduct an experiment with prisoner's island of a similar size, the experiment won't be representative simply on account of how fucked up matchmaking would be with such few players. > > The only way for Riot to properly test prisoner's island is to implement it completely without any prior experimenting. But if they don't believe that it will work I don't see why they would ever put that amount of resources into it. I think you have misread the conversation, I'm just saying that riot has un banned perma banned accounts.. this is the conversation I'm replying to I SONA I : Yes but they also said they wouldn't unban permabanned players in the past as well, but then they did. The discussion isn't about "what was said in the past" its about the evolution of the game in moving forward. MrFAWKNSUNSHINE : let me guess you are gonna bring up Tyler 1 ? well he had 19 perma banned accounts and was ID banned. his perma banned accounts are still banned they removed his ID BAN allowing him to play the game again cuz he brings viewers/fans/player base AKA $$$$$$ to league
: They removed all rank Vs, so no more Bronze V it only goes to Bronze IV.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalBeard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kIR8R42K,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-12-10T07:02:57.727+0000) > > They removed all rank Vs, so no more Bronze V it only goes to Bronze IV. Challenger Challenger Master Grandmaster Diamond 1 Master Diamond 2 Diamond 1 Diamond 3 Diamond 2 Diamond 4 Diamond 3 Diamond 5 Diamond 4 here is dia 5 = dia 4 Platinum 1 Platinum 1 Platinum 2 Platinum 2 Platinum 3 Platinum 3 Platinum 4 Platinum 4 Platinum 5 Gold 1 how come here is plat 5 = gold 1 didn't plat 5's get into plat 4? Gold 1 Gold 2 Gold 2 Gold 3 Gold 3 Gold 4 Gold 4 Silver 1 Gold 5 Silver 2 and didn't gold 5's get placed into gold 4? I'm just trying to figure out how exactly this works.. Silver 1 Silver 3 Silver 2 Silver 4 Silver 3 Bronze 1 Silver 4 Bronze 2 Silver 5 Bronze 3 Bronze 1 Bronze 4 Bronze 2 Iron 1 Bronze 3 Iron 2 Bronze 4 Iron 3 Bronze 5 Iron 4
: let me guess you are gonna bring up Tyler 1 ? well he had 19 perma banned accounts and was ID banned. his perma banned accounts are still banned they removed his ID BAN allowing him to play the game again cuz he brings viewers/fans/player base AKA $$$$$$ to league
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xrEdFg8w,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-10T06:14:19.428+0000) > > let me guess you are gonna bring up Tyler 1 ? > > well he had 19 perma banned accounts and was ID banned. > his perma banned accounts are still banned they removed his ID BAN allowing him to play the game again cuz he brings viewers/fans/player base AKA $$$$$$ to league no.. they actually unbanned accounts. https://old.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/93636h/permanent_bans_only_being_lifted_in_na/e3ay0d8/
: > [{quoted}](name=MR Patxi Puñal,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=8j7wEnk7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-07T17:18:07.169+0000) > > If you are iron playing vs dia and plat enemies, then they will give you 50 points per win and you will loose less than 10 per loose, so, you dont have to care about climbing. Not true it is capped. You gain 27-32lp and lose 12-14lp. You can skip only one division and can't skip tiers. (means you have to play div 4 -> div 2 -> div 1 -> div 4 -> div 2 -> div 1 etc). Also it is not fair to play against players that are 17 (!) divisions apart from you.
> [{quoted}](name=6eZ6J2DnvI,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=8j7wEnk7,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T20:15:36.038+0000) > > Not true it is capped. You gain 27-32lp and lose 12-14lp. > > You can skip only one division and can't skip tiers. (means you have to play div 4 -> div 2 -> div 1 -> div 4 -> div 2 -> div 1 etc). > > Also it is not fair to play against players that are 17 (!) divisions apart from you. skipping teirs is actually possible. also I've gained 33 lp before. maybe even 34 also I've climbed so hard at times that once I got to say gold 3 100 lp I got placed into gold 2 or gold 1 without having to play the 3 promo games
: Something I never understood is why people always lost elo in a new season, especially if they proved that they had it at the end of the previous season. It seems an unnecessary hassle.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=8j7wEnk7,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-07T13:47:32.754+0000) > > Something I never understood is why people always lost elo in a new season, especially if they proved that they had it at the end of the previous season. It seems an unnecessary hassle. you don't exactly... lose "elo" you drop divisions for example a... gold 5 player who gains 13 lp a win and loses 27 lp a win versus a silver 3 player who is gaining 27 lp a win and losing 13 (which is what happens after placements) the silver 3 player probably has more elo as for a reason.. it might give a good dopamine rush, advancing tiers fast.. gaining 25-30 lp at the start of season, skipping divisions entirely
: Here's the list and where you can expect to land. As you can see, end of season gold rewards have been raised to requiring the equivalent of the old Gold III. They knew people would eventually figure this out, which is why in their announcement they pre-emptively tried to claim that the skill difference between Gold V and Gold I was almost non-existent outside making one small change in your gameplay. Challenger Challenger Master Grandmaster Diamond 1 Master Diamond 2 Diamond 1 Diamond 3 Diamond 2 Diamond 4 Diamond 3 Diamond 5 Diamond 4 Platinum 1 Platinum 1 Platinum 2 Platinum 2 Platinum 3 Platinum 3 Platinum 4 Platinum 4 Platinum 5 Gold 1 Gold 1 Gold 2 Gold 2 Gold 3 **Gold 3 Gold 4** Gold 4 Silver 1 Gold 5 Silver 2 Silver 1 Silver 3 Silver 2 Silver 4 Silver 3 Bronze 1 Silver 4 Bronze 2 Silver 5 Bronze 3 Bronze 1 Bronze 4 Bronze 2 Iron 1 Bronze 3 Iron 2 Bronze 4 Iron 3 Bronze 5 Iron 4 Since you were Silver 1 you can expect this drop until you hit Silver 3. This likely comes from the feedback Riot values being at high tier, and them constantly going on about the skill gap from Diamond 5 to Diamond 1, but it also means less people with end of season rewards. Anyone below Plat 4 (pre-change) can expect a rough start to the season as they fall down to where they were, essentially the same division with a different name. For someone like you on the cusp of gold this is the worst as you were very close and they moved the goal line further away from you.
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kIR8R42K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-09T19:39:19.550+0000) > > Here's the list and where you can expect to land. > > As you can see, end of season gold rewards have been raised to requiring the equivalent of the old Gold III. They knew people would eventually figure this out, which is why in their announcement they pre-emptively tried to claim that the skill difference between Gold V and Gold I was almost non-existent outside making one small change in your gameplay. > > Challenger Challenger > Master Grandmaster > Diamond 1 Master > Diamond 2 Diamond 1 > Diamond 3 Diamond 2 > Diamond 4 Diamond 3 > Diamond 5 Diamond 4 > Platinum 1 Platinum 1 > **Gold 3 Gold 4** > Gold 4 Silver 1 > Gold 5 Silver 2 > Silver 1 Silver 3 > Silver 2 Silver 4 > Silver 3 Bronze 1 > Silver 4 Bronze 2 > Silver 5 Bronze 3 > Bronze 1 Bronze 4 > Bronze 2 Iron 1 > Bronze 3 Iron 2 > Bronze 4 Iron 3 > Bronze 5 Iron 4 > > Since you were Silver 1 you can expect this drop until you hit Silver 3. This likely comes from the feedback Riot values being at high tier, and them constantly going on about the skill gap from Diamond 5 to Diamond 1, but it also means less people with end of season rewards. > > Anyone below Plat 4 (pre-change) can expect a rough start to the season as they fall down to where they were, essentially the same division with a different name. > > For someone like you on the cusp of gold this is the worst as you were very close and they moved the goal line further away from you. how come it didn't go Platinum 1 Diamond 5 and why does it suddenly drop so hard from gold 3 - gold 4 to gold 4 - silver 1 like is this on a site or howd you get this?
: Caps wins 1 v 1 with Exhaust Ignite!
: I don't want them to know what they'll do b4 they do it. I need the system to kick those that ruin the game for the rest of us. I checked on those people, they still lose people's games, what is the system doing? I'm not a troll nor afk, I do my best on all parts, kda, vision, objectives, roam when possible, save teammates whenever possible, shout calling, I don't always succeed, but I surely try, and the reward is bitter. {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=Satose,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-08T14:05:11.625+0000) > > I don't want them to know what they'll do b4 they do it. > I need the system to kick those that ruin the game for the rest of us. > I checked on those people, they still lose people's games, what is the system doing? > I'm not a troll nor afk, I do my best on all parts, kda, vision, objectives, roam when possible, save teammates whenever possible, shout calling, > I don't always succeed, but I surely try, and the reward is bitter. {{item:3070}} so are you complaining about people with negative winrates? or ragers that have positive winrates? m8 if you're silver and know you belong in silver why are you complaining? silver 4 or silver 1. it's still the same boarder/rewards if you want to climb get better at the game.. if you want a casual environment go play normals.. or get a few friends and play flex what is your core problem?? that ur dropping from silver into silver? that you see - LP instead of +LP? flamers? you can mute.
: I find it is a fundamental flaw in the ranking system. My personal rank is based on the performance of 9 other people. There is nothing fair about it.
> [{quoted}](name=mlm olo mlm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Z8ieeYOw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-08T01:13:19.883+0000) > > I find it is a fundamental flaw in the ranking system. My personal rank is based on the performance of 9 other people. There is nothing fair about it. right... well atm mid beast is doing a bronze to challenger series, he's 20-1 atm https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mWuX4R9Yn5y0fWCwzqiSg/videos and has only died 4 times within those 21 games there have been dozens hundreds of bronze to challenger/diamond series your rank is based on the performance of 9 other people my ass XD so you mean tyler1 just gets 90%+ winrate on a new acc while playing draven because the 9 other people are in his favor?
: My favorite part of fighting Vayne
> [{quoted}](name=ThurgotOfThunder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TWit591J,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-08T15:26:18.438+0000) > > Is not being able to see, target, or hit her. Thanks for making that more available! man I fucking hate these posts that don't leave a link to wtf they're talking about. vanye hasn't got any invisible update
Rioter Comments
Show more

Excellent Era

Level 73 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion