: Can you please un-shadow-nerf attack move click?
Dunno if this claim is true or factual, but check your settings. A lot of people key binds have been randomly changing every few days.
: > [{quoted}](name=Exentrick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-12-13T16:47:12.559+0000) > > {{champion:142}} > > Like really. We had to rework half of {{champion:76}} damage because it was toxic? I'd argue {{champion:142}} is even worse to play against. Did you happen to forget the rest of old Nidalee's kit or something? Cuz just her spear was the issue alone huh
> [{quoted}](name=Paddle Star,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=00200001,timestamp=2018-12-14T04:37:56.415+0000) > > Did you happen to forget the rest of old Nidalee's kit or something? Cuz just her spear was the issue alone huh The main thing they need when reworking Nida was the spear. They moved about half the burst into the leap execute combo. This forces her to go in to finish targets, where previously she'd 1-2 shot them range. Now Zoe does exactly that, with hard CC. She has to get slightly closer for a moment, but nothing like leaping into the fray on Nida. It's the exact same design flaw, repackaged for %%%%%%%%%s instead of those into beastiality.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Tmy7nHX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-14T15:05:11.234+0000) > > I always wanted to say something but I thought it was just me. > > About 90% of my bad games always have someone who's Chinese/Japanese that doesn't or can't communicate at all. I actually learned a few bad phrases in Chinese because I guess the IFS just doesn't pick up on other languages(?) > > It's not really fair that I get teammates who can't speak or don't respond to pings. I'm not trying to say all Asian people are bad (obviously) but it's just really frustrating trying to get someone to group and all you get in response is "Cao ni ma". It’s really not even related to the language barrier. Sure their English is horrific but when they do try to communicate in English, they often flame you and butcher sentences designed to insult or belittle you. In addition, their play styles are almost always all or nothing so they either end up feeding or getting a lot of kills, but will usually die a lot in the process. So they end up giving the enemy lots of gold, too. And when they do this, they will steal farm from everyone and show no interest in teamplay or ways to empower their teammates. And they always take bait and go in 1v5, die and then blame everyone else by flaming them in broken English again. I realize how racist this may sound but anyone who has ever had Chinese players on their team in NA will tell this is how they almost always behave. Very seldom will I have teammates from China that look to be cooperative and positive. I don’t know why they play over here in the first place when there’s about 3 other servers they can play on with much better ping. My guess is the ones that do play here have probably been banned in all other regions.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Tmy7nHX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-14T15:12:32.406+0000) > > It’s really not even related to the language barrier. Sure their English is horrific but when they do try to communicate in English, they often flame you and butcher sentences designed to insult or belittle you. In addition, their play styles are almost always all or nothing so they either end up feeding or getting a lot of kills, but will usually die a lot in the process. So they end up giving the enemy lots of gold, too. And when they do this, they will steal farm from everyone and show no interest in teamplay or ways to empower their teammates. And they always take bait and go in 1v5, die and then blame everyone else by flaming them in broken English again. I realize how racist this may sound but anyone who has ever had Chinese players on their team in NA will tell this is how they almost always behave. Very seldom will I have teammates from China that look to be cooperative and positive. I don’t know why they play over here in the first place when there’s about 3 other servers they can play on with much better ping. My guess is the ones that do play here have probably been banned in all other regions. China has a widespread culture of lying, cheating, and stealing. They have a culture around cutt-throatism from the bottom to the top. There is no consideration for others. I don't mean to generate Chinese people, but their culture is very contrast to ours in the West. That being said our culture also encourages the same behavior, but we often shame those that go to far. I'm not sure too far exists in Chinese culture.
: > [{quoted}](name=Exentrick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-12-13T16:47:12.559+0000) > > {{champion:142}} > > Like really. We had to rework half of {{champion:76}} damage because it was toxic? I'd argue {{champion:142}} is even worse to play against. Zoe is weak at the moment so not many people will pick her, but when she is strong again she is just a one ability one shot champion and is completely unfun to play against and to watch in LCS.
> [{quoted}](name=Mast3rShake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kEkM1La,comment-id=00200000,timestamp=2018-12-13T17:04:55.314+0000) > > Zoe is weak at the moment so not many people will pick her, but when she is strong again she is just a one ability one shot champion and is completely unfun to play against and to watch in LCS. She's not even "weak" in my opinion, she can do her job very well, it just doesn't scale as well into late game. Her kit is just broken. It's built entirely around 1 shots, which just never feels good to play against, even after you've gotten tanky enough to survive a hit.
: I'm on a fresh account with a 67% winrate across 45 games. Even gaining +30/-10 it took 45 games to get silver 2, my last 35 games were all in mid plat MMR with a 60%+ winrate. At this rate its going to take 80-100 total games just to get P4 and by then my rank would still be 2-4 divisions below my MMR. Unless you start giving +60 LP per win I'm not sure how my rank ever catches my MMR in the current system
If your MMR is that high you'll skip divisions. I've had it happen and have seen it happen to others.
: They claim they loose players, pretty sure what happens is players come back just for urf then leave after again.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Rubric,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ld91FQt5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-13T13:11:17.393+0000) > > They claim they loose players, pretty sure what happens is players come back just for urf then leave after again. While this also happens they've shown this isn't exactly the case. Say in the weeks running up to URF they were getting about 10 million daily users, during URF daily users jumps to 11 million, and the weeks following URF the new normal is 9.9 million. This is the kind of stat they are referencing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jusc2O1i,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-13T00:32:43.261+0000) > > What is the most annoying subset of math, and why is it geometry? have you tried algebra my dude? the answer is you don't even want to know. i'd do anything for my courses in college to be geometry based xD
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jusc2O1i,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-13T00:39:49.733+0000) > > have you tried algebra my dude? the answer is you don't even want to know. i'd do anything for my courses in college to be geometry based xD EUW vs NA? I'm not sure how geometry is approached there, but here it's really annoying in grade school. Geometry classes tend to be very heavily focused on creating lists of actions of all the steps, theorems, and postulates you used to create the answer. There will often be many more words of explanation on the assignment/test than actual math being done.
: If you could delete one champion from the game, who would it be?
{{champion:142}} Like really. We had to rework half of {{champion:76}} damage because it was toxic? I'd argue {{champion:142}} is even worse to play against.
: > [{quoted}](name=SparklingLama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OAoxmyUU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T16:15:02.381+0000) > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/honor Since i need to post it here. Honor overview. Just honor....thats it.... That's as little use as what I said. It gives NO information as to what the requirements are. Do I need 20 honor for a checkpoint? 50? 100? Just saying there is a Checkpoint without telling is what it is makes it pointless.
> [{quoted}](name=Ch1l1C0nCarnag3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OAoxmyUU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T13:24:06.012+0000) > > That's as little use as what I said. It gives NO information as to what the requirements are. Do I need 20 honor for a checkpoint? 50? 100? Just saying there is a Checkpoint without telling is what it is makes it pointless. There is no set amount. It entirely had to do with the ratio of games you receive honor and how many games you go without getting reported. It's an endless treadmill that occasionally pops a cookie out. The checkpoint is a distinguishing point to hand you a small reward, nothing more. That way they could have 3 times the honor levels for the same amount of reward designs for things like borders and wards and other honor goodies.
: Play More Ivern
I wish he was stronger. They took the nerfs a bit too far and it's hard to make him work now. I played the crap out of him before he was considered op. But the good old Rito "over buff and nerf to the ground lower than you were before" happened.
Kirikagu (NA)
: did zoe ever get nerfed
She's nerfed, but still awful to play against even though she has a tough time carrying late game. Her winrate is fine and she's technically balanced, but her toxic kit is still very much toxic.
: Okay I give up
Like the high rank game spectate? It got removed. I don't think it got used much. There are websites that track high rank and pro players and can spectate by clicking a button and running a batch file.
: "its just flex go next"
A lot of people treat flex unfairly for some reasons. My better rank is almost always flex since they added it. This is for one reason. I don't tend to play league except with friends. I know some people play this game alone excessively, but that's not what I enjoy now. So I do a bare minimum because 80-90% of my games are with friends and we usually have 3+. I have this attitude as it ruins games. If you don't want to give the game your all play vs ai, or at least normal draft. Don't ruin other people's games, because you can't select the correct queue.
: Nexus Blitz is a bit of a slap in the face to Dominion fans and the blow kind of stings
> [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bT49zshE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-18T20:09:19.290+0000) > > I'm bronze 5.. I'm not happy to be there.. but I play for FUN. Apparently. Since you've been playing the game for years and still don't know the rules... This is like playing Monopoly and not knowing you have to buy property to win, after playing the game for 6+ years....
: Theres -tons- of audio files, textures, skins, splash arts, icons, items, etc etc etc. It all adds up. *Shrugs* I remember when WoW was a little download. I couldn't even tell you how big it is now (mostly cause I don't have it downloaded atm, but I dread the day I ever decide to do that again)
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fzA2y1Lz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-07T03:51:34.822+0000) > > Theres -tons- of audio files, textures, skins, splash arts, icons, items, etc etc etc. It all adds up. *Shrugs* > > I remember when WoW was a little download. I couldn't even tell you how big it is now (mostly cause I don't have it downloaded atm, but I dread the day I ever decide to do that again) WoW is in the 60+ GB territory.
: Had 2.3k Worlds 2018 tokens, but forgot to spend them as my wife got sick (MS)...
Which leads to the question, why do they even expire? What's the purpose?
: Is banning peoples hovered champions Reportable?
I've had it happen to me and have done it to others. It's why I never declare what I'm playing. When you do this to a teammate don't be surprised when they play poorly, and don't blame them either. You banned their champ, so they'll be playing something they weren't as prepared for, and they'll likely be upset. Now you might make the argument "well they should be able to play more than one champion," and you're right. However, you also need to acknowledge that your choice was less than sportsmanlike and may have consequences. Optimally you could ask for their input first, and get them to decide on a different champion in their own.
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: well AFAIK everyone who has a cast time has a .25s cast time, with the exception of Olaf who has .35 unless "cast time" includes the lengthy animations like illaoi and ez R
: If Iron tier was where Permabanned players had to play, how do you think that would go?
Iron tier serves the purpose of separating the bad players from the brain dead. Because bronze V-IV are too large or something. Also to aid in distinguishing high bronze-mid silver. If we make a jail tier, just call it that. Can even make some Alcatraz like prison in the lore and name it after that. I believe they have discussed a low priority/hell queue system before. As is, they already had a system for perma banned players to prove they reformed involving getting to level 30 without getting a single report. It wasn't a specific policy and was/is handled in a case per case basis.
kayochan (NA)
: I completley agree...I used to actually enjoy the missions, because I knew (even if it was small) a nice reward would come with it (capsules or keys). Now everything is about tokens and having the pass. The tokens are practically useless without the pass because they give you scraps and only that. You wont find yourself getting anything better than an icon, or forging keys. If youre lucky you might even be able to hardly reach getting a ward. If this is how riot plans to do events from now on, I have 0 interest in bothering with the missions (and i guess the event overall). It's not fun and takes away that feeling of a satisfying grind. I definitely wont waste money on a pass for lame golden chromas and borders. To each their own.
> [{quoted}](name=kayochan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lr43w39P,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-07T01:32:50.871+0000) > > I completley agree...I used to actually enjoy the missions, because I knew (even if it was small) a nice reward would come with it (capsules or keys). Now everything is about tokens and having the pass. The tokens are practically useless without the pass because they give you scraps and only that. You wont find yourself getting anything better than an icon, or forging keys. If youre lucky you might even be able to hardly reach getting a ward. If this is how riot plans to do events from now on, I have 0 interest in bothering with the missions (and i guess the event overall). It's not fun and takes away that feeling of a satisfying grind. I definitely wont waste money on a pass for lame golden chromas and borders. To each their own. Ya I didn't think about til I saw it mentioned in a comment elsewhere and wanted to put my two cents out as its own possible discussion. When I thought about it, I realized the stark contrast between how events and missions felt before to now. Where you *could* pay extra for an entirely seperated loot pool, but all the basic stuff with the event launch was attainable for free. You couldn't get all if it, but you could certainly gets a mix of icons, emotes, and high tier orbs/balls/loot boxes. Now it's like half the stuff is priced so you have to get the extra mission crap.
Rioter Comments
: League is free to play. It's not outside the realms of expectations that they do things to earn money. That said, the missions have gone to the wayside, and this grind your life to hell pass system sucks hard. I'd much rather buy the pass, get an elite mission chain with special bonuses and stuff with the Prestige skin at the end instead of buying a pass so I can grind the game for currency.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Lr43w39P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-06T21:51:30.861+0000) > > League is free to play. It's not outside the realms of expectations that they do things to earn money. > That said, the missions have gone to the wayside, and this grind your life to hell pass system sucks hard. I'd much rather buy the pass, get an elite mission chain with special bonuses and stuff with the Prestige skin at the end instead of buying a pass so I can grind the game for currency. That's kinda how I felt. The missions have never themselves felt exciting or rewarding. And I've never considered buying the extra missions to have to do a bunch of work in a limited time to unlock something. But I could see how others with more time would. The first few times the highest rewards could be obtained for free iirc, just took a lot of dedication, and the mission pack made it a lot easier/quicker. Now you either but a mission pack or get nearly nothing. It just feels bad. I absolutely don't mind them making money, I have 4k RP for when your shop and others sales come around. I'm just putting my two cents out there.
Rioter Comments
: He also needs his healing addressed. His gray health not ever going away until he retreats gives him way too much power and flexibility. He needs some way of being punished for overstaying when he should have fled, and having a decay or time limit on his gray health would go a long way.
His great health has no time limit? TIL.
: Patch 8.24 Notes
No QoL buffs for Teemos QoL nerfs. His blind still has a delay before it works. Feels awful when you take that last hit in a close duel after your blind hits, but before it actually blinds.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Alternative perspective: similar rank/=similar subskills
What you're saying has merit for sure. Riot and most developers of games with competitive matchmaking will agree. The problem is it's very difficult to differentiate on a mass automated scale. The MMR/"Elo" system that backs the current rank system is a simple and effective way to get a close, but not perfect, reading of someone's skill in the game. But it's an aggregate score, that cares only about how effective you (and your team) played in the way of wins and losses. It takes a lot more games than the placements to even be close to sure on a statistical level, but it's a "good enough" solution to the issue for now.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exentrick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZKbr0EPJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-26T23:14:32.476+0000) > > But why. Some of the greatest threads of the old forums were GD posts. I have a few bookmarked because they are relevant even today, over half a decade later. I think it has to do with the fact that were chronological based and not discussion based. I can ask our tech guys about it though. EDIT: Confirmed it with Wuks that yes it's because it's chrono based.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZKbr0EPJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-26T23:17:54.669+0000) > > I think it has to do with the fact that were chronological based and not discussion based. I can ask our tech guys about it though. > > EDIT: Confirmed it with Wuks that yes it's because it's chrono based. I'd still like the option. I took a hiatus from league forums about the time they switched to the new boards. I'm sure I missed some "quality" content (aka great shitposts). In fact a way to sort the old archive by highest upvotes could prove interesting,too.
Rioter Comments
: Can I not play against 4/5 mans premades if Im solo player?
4+ person queues, especially 5 man ranked teams should have to wait a minimum of 2 minutes in queue before being matched. It feels awful to wait 4-10 minutes as a 3 queue to get a duo and be matched against a 5 man premade knowing that when I queue with friends as 5 our queue pops in 10 seconds or less. I don't understand why they make 5 person queues get such high priority.
: Who would you like to see as a Boards Mod?
: A long post doesn't always mean a quality post
It typically correlates to more effort, which usually results in a "better" post.
Jikker (NA)
: It's GD. There is no best here.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZKbr0EPJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-26T23:11:27.363+0000) > > It's GD. There is no best here. But why. Some of the greatest threads of the old forums were GD posts. I have a few bookmarked because they are relevant even today, over half a decade later.
: How come you can't invite the enemy to play with you like you can an ally after a match?
It would likely be used to attempt to grief or harass a player moreso than invite opposing players you'd like to play along side. That being said that shouldn't be a reason to not include them. I'm also not entirely sure opposing players don't show up, I think I have been invited that way before. If you really want to play with someone from the other team, add them and start from there.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=awdEwqUh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T18:55:06.770+0000) > > WoW forums are mainly talking about removing certains things from the game/adding more content. It isn't even bad. What was that? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wod-bfa-bfa-is-terrible/24956 I'm sorry what? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worst-expansion-ever/22458 Wow, moderation also not liked, where have I seen that before? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-am-done-the-new-moderation-is-out-of-control/22029 These post even have more upvotes then our norms too. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-downfall-of-blizzard/26684 Yup, no one is complaining about their incompetency. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/your-game-is-not-fun-anymore/25530 No one at all. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/will-bfa-hit-less-than-1-million-subs/23962 > Overwatch forums seem to be ONLY bitching about terrible matchmaking. Are we reading the same forums? https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/boycott-owl-stage-4-if-it-runs-on-old-patch/101145 https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/s10-stunned-stunned-stunned/85571 https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/what-is-going-on-with-the-game/184050 https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/for-the-love-of-god-nerf-tracer-already/1315/738 > I see NO crazy posts in those dota forums, like literally none in the top 20, im not going further to see these "identical posts" you are reffering about. https://www.dotabuff.com/topics/2018-11-20-720-has-completely-broken-the-game- > This forum is primarily talking about the failures of riot and their incompetence. > > Big difference in all of those forums. Are we even looking at the same forums?
You also didn't mention that all these posts are like at most weeks old because Blizzard rebuilt its forums. Honestly compared to wow specs, factions, and classes league is a pinnacle of balanced. At least riot tries using stats to balance and most champions are somewhat viable. Like 30% of wow specs can't even be used in high end content for an entire raid tier (or more). How's this compare to champions representation per split of LCS(roughly the same duration as a raid tier)?
: I don’t even play Karthus, but I’ll admit it’s pretty messed up that riot hasn’t at least mentioned/discussed why they won’t release the emote.
It features undead human. This is not allowed as a subsidiary of Tencent. Removing skeletons and zombies is usually the only effect of something being bought by Tencent.
: My first time playing ranked and this happens.
It's not. Ranked can be like that. All team player versus player games can. Just play more and you'll find yourself in properly matched games. Also play during peak hours if possible. It's not perfect but I'd say like 3/4 of my games are fairly matched. Flex is worse than solo queue. You're also playing between seasons which isn't a good representative time. Edit: to expand on the last statement, many players aren't taking the ranked seriously at all, since it literally doesn't count except a slight influence on the start of placements next season. This happens every pre season
: you can favorite a champ. right click then click on favorite as (lane) then at the top it says mark by fave and all your favorites go to the top.
Oh I haven't noticed it before. It's not very pronounced. Thanks for the info.
: Client: Let us pick our Default Champion Select Settings
More customization options are always good. Having a favorites system would be helpful too. That being said customization within the client and general client improvements are in the very back of the list of priorities. As shown by the fact we still have this webpage/AIR client.
: Is this not what the boards have always been?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69gRvwGq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-23T17:02:30.055+0000) > > Is this not what the boards have always been? When they were standard forums there was more variety and opportunity for various posts to be seen. The voting system is helpful but makes the popular stuff exaggerated in presence. Anything controversial just gets immediately buried.
Pûffeez (NA)
: For everyone looking at this, he isn't serious, he was mocking the teleport change. YOU HAVE TO COMMIT!!!!!!!! What's the point of flanking with it anyways then, if you are put in a good spot if your team is destroyed, and a bad spot if they are, it's a risky play now? Why can't we cancel anymore?? Punishing us with a cooldown is good enough in my opinion.
I think I should have linked the patch notes with the quote honestly. Kept the same (imo obvious) sarcasm, just with more notes. I even suggested it specifically for URF.
: If we can't cancel teleport...
Kinda surprising I got net 10 down when my poll ended up 6-5. Apparently y'all can't be humored.
: if you start recalling and an enemy grabs your ass you're screwed as they beat on you and most likely kill you before you can escape.
EXACTLY. MORE ENGAGING. MORE COMMITMENT!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Exentrick,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ii7G9plM,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T19:16:55.532+0000) > > Now I'm confused as to why you posted the initial question? Just to clarify? I guess my point was that the champion _seems_ not really original thematic-wise. But, I got no visuals in mind so that'd probably change things too.
I'm not artistic, but I was thinking basically a mind flayer (Google it if you're not familiar) with a touch of league and void, enough that the wizards from down the coast don't come knocking with legal papers. Thematically I'd say it's got a medium amount of uniqueness to it. I like the idea of fake vision and the mind games that could lead to. I threw in the disabling of cooldowns to add to the mind-altering theme. I mostly through this together to put out ideas that could be piecemeal for an actual champion. If you ever follow the dev blogs about designing they'll often mix and match ideas into new champions.
: Fun fact: last year (and every season before s8) if you had a chat restriction 2 days before the end of season and you managed to play all the games it took to remove the restriction, you’d still get every single reward. Now you need honor level 2, which means “if you get a chat restriction in summer you’re unlikely to go back to honor level 2 within 3 months”, which is exactly what happened to me (haven’t played that much after summer so no way for me to grind honor). What honestly pisses me off though is not ranked rewards but Clash. I mean, I understand that it gives rewards, but why am I not allowed to play one of League’s game modes based solely on my honor level? Is playing the game a reward? Right now it’s more of a painful experience tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Fisher No Chains,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p1LaAKuH,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-12T15:13:47.950+0000) > > Fun fact: last year (and every season before s8) if you had a chat restriction 2 days before the end of season and you managed to play all the games it took to remove the restriction, you’d still get every single reward. > > Now you need honor level 2, which means “if you get a chat restriction in summer you’re unlikely to go back to honor level 2 within 3 months”, which is exactly what happened to me (haven’t played that much after summer so no way for me to grind honor). > > What honestly pisses me off though is not ranked rewards but Clash. I mean, I understand that it gives rewards, but why am I not allowed to play one of League’s game modes based solely on my honor level? Is playing the game a reward? Right now it’s more of a painful experience tbh. Then don't play. Nobody forces you to play league. There are thousands of games you could spend your time on. If playing is painful, and from the sound of your Honor level, doesn't exactly bring out enjoyment or the best in you, then find a game that's enjoyable and relieves your stress.
: > [{quoted}](name=Exentrick,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ii7G9plM,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T22:47:33.622+0000) > > Fake vision being a feature instead of a bug. Pausing cooldowns and/or reducing enemy CDR would both be unique/new features. > > Or are you arguing these aren't new? No no, I agree! :)
Now I'm confused as to why you posted the initial question? Just to clarify?
: > [{quoted}](name=Exentrick,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ii7G9plM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-19T17:03:36.544+0000) > > Couldn't you say the same about any champion? Like Zoe for instance. A 1000+ year old girl that looks 12, what does that bring? (paedophiles is the answer by the way) And as far as mechanics Zoe is literally everything about old Nida that players hated, now with hard cc. I don't think it's the same with every champion. There's lots of unique champions in this game {{champion:202}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:427}} that do bring something new to this game. Zoe's kit is quite unique so in terms of that, it still brings something unique to the game. At least, that's what I think :)
Fake vision being a feature instead of a bug. Pausing cooldowns and/or reducing enemy CDR would both be unique/new features. Or are you arguing these aren't new?
: It's a decent concept, but what would this bring to LoL?
Couldn't you say the same about any champion? Like Zoe for instance. A 1000+ year old girl that looks 12, what does that bring? (paedophiles is the answer by the way) And as far as mechanics Zoe is literally everything about old Nida that players hated, now with hard cc.
Show more

Exentrick

Level 114 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion