: Riven, more carry potential but harder to play. Illaoi’s stuff can be dodged
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mgc9ENRU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T19:08:06.037+0000) > > Riven, more carry potential but harder to play. > Illaoi’s stuff can be dodged "Harder to play" {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: It's because you are rather the exception. Long time Zac mains have been disappointed in the rework, most especially his ult. They've wanted it changed back because to them it is far more fun and was a part of his identity. I'm no Zac player, but I fully support this change due to how badly the Zac mains have wanted it and for how long. Riot is doing the right thing here.
but i still dont understand how his old ult is more fun? its just a knockup that deals dmg, how many of those do we have? Sure theres multiple bounces, but current r actually has use in repositioning and is fairly unique, since he actually does the whole stretch and bounce thing more fluidly or atleast with a purpose.
: How Long Until We Get Another Manly Fighter Champion?
You mean manly like a jojo's bizzare adventure character, or manly like aragorn from lotr? Id personally like jojo
Rioter Comments
OkoiA (NA)
: Poop Champion Concept - Mudd
Silly boy, riven is already in the game. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exodus247,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2fEFiQV6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-09T20:09:16.686+0000) > > With how stupid she is right now in terms of playstyle and damage, i think shes just fine. The ones who need it real bad are {{champion:9}} and {{champion:56}} , with {{champion:106}} almost being tied with nocturne in terms of kit updating. **We don't want your kind here....** Jk, Noc is super good though in comparison. Voli is probably the best case outside of her.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2fEFiQV6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-09T20:11:32.411+0000) > > **We don't want your kind here....** > > > > > > Jk, Noc is super good though in comparison. Voli is probably the best case outside of her. well yes, i only put noct because his kit looks REALLY dated, not in terms of effectiveness, he can still totally 1 shot people. I ment moreso better animations or kit effects since its just bland outside the ult. Fiddle tho is #1 on my list tho, since altho fun, hes super niche and even tho i like him a lot, his kit isnt really good vs all the dash happy champs nowadays
AIQ (NA)
: Vote for Shyvana!
With how stupid she is right now in terms of playstyle and damage, i think shes just fine. The ones who need it real bad are {{champion:9}} and {{champion:56}} , with {{champion:106}} almost being tied with nocturne in terms of kit updating.
: Cheating rengar
Edit1: Im well aware top yasuo isnt as good as mid yasuo, and i know about matchups, so no need to be all 'HUR DUR U PLAYED TOP YASUO UR JUST BAD"
Rioter Comments
: The boards are nothing but a bias circle jerk of kids mostly who have mob mentality and like to bully people doing their f***ing job at work.
If you think they are doing their job then you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask 'why?' A real dev team would take feedback from actual things and weed out the 'bias', but they dont do anything of the sort.
: I miss the days where you could see several Riot employees on the Gameplay boards on the red tracker
Thats because the only reds you see nowadays are on threads that are kissing riots ass, and not anything else, even the well thought out posts. Most rioters dont give a fuck unless you stroke their weiner, or if someone kind enough on the art team pops in, which i mean no disrespect to them, since they are what keeps the company barely living nowadays, but thats it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Q Donkey Q (EUNE)
: How to actually kill yorick
Kill maiden, or dodge the e, the e is really telegraphed and narrow, and when you dodge it, if maiden isnt out then the ghouls have a worse chance at attacking you even if yourick himself targets you or is in a fistfight with you. if maiden IS out, dont go for yorick directly unless you can burst him down, otherwise maiden and ghouls will melt you faster with the constant max hp dmg hes doing. Instead, focus maiden with whatever poke spells you got IE nocturnes q, OR sacrifice a little bit of tower health and let them push in, killing seige minions so turret targets maiden itself. Unless yorick has trinity or his ghouls and maiden out, hes very easy to shutdown, since his q heal doesnt do as much as most people think, and all you really DO on him is build dmg and health, so hes working on base resistances only. Thats the best i can think of as someone who plays yorick a lot. hope that helps somewhat {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Malphite rework?
I like the idea, but i think the part of clicking the ground should be changed for his e, maybe to have a constant effect of a smaller pulsing shield, or if its rather 'either blow it up for a root or dont blow it up and stay on it' then id put it lower than 5 seconds, maybe 3 or 2.5 depending on the spell cooldown so it isnt super spammable. I really like it tho, but besides that, and maybe adding back his extra magic dmg to his w or something besides just slowing, i think its quite nice!
94372148 (NA)
: Playing against Brand support is one of the absolute worst experiences in League
Well brand wasnt made to be a support, the ONLY reason he was considered is because of how good his poke is, its just like veigar or velkoz support, its just a mage going botlane.
Rustypug (NA)
: teemo players are always the biggest assholes and some how they cant seem to grasp that their character is the biggest piece of shit in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Rustypug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vZWA1uAB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:21:24.740+0000) > > teemo players are always the biggest assholes and some how they cant seem to grasp that their character is the biggest piece of shit in the game tfw teemo is **supposed** to be one of the biggest assholes in the game to play vs. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: i agree with you man, riot has a tendancy of "reworking" aka nerfing the fun out of the champion, on champion's whose apeal is to be frustrating to play against. teemo, shaco, fizz just to name a few , and fiddle is on the chopping block as well. It's bullshit and this rework shouldn't go through. Whats worst is they seem to think this is what teemo mains want
well its hard to see what people really want when your head is wrapped in a bubble thats shoved up their own asshole {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: "Being a mild annoyance until the opponent has doran's+specter's" is a rather shitty niche. *Don't you think he might be better to play as and play against if he had a use besides being mildly annoying?*
No? I say that because theres plenty of other champs that DO THE SAME THING but slightly different. Teemo is annoying ranged poke, yes but who else? {{champion:27}} annoying tank that runs around not dying and spreading poison, {{champion:77}} annoying fucking 'shield for a bunch of health and run around like a tard trying to get killed' {{champion:80}} spear spam {{champion:86}} literally never dies and chunks you. I can go on and on about things like this, and while i agree the whole nice of being annoying isnt that good, theres a hellava lot of other champs that needs fixes vs teemo who still has plenty of counters even while being 'annoying' Hes literally the poke champ because hes ment for hit and run attrition, thats it. Youd rather fuck with his kit just to add something that isnt needed to the kit because you think a playstyle is annoying? then play something else and ban teemo, its simple. Going back to the singed example what if they changed a bunch of his shit around just because people didnt like the whole 'unkillable run around chase me tank' playstyle? The end result is gutting a champs identity I.E. {{champion:266}} {{champion:3}}
: Sure. Because Teemo has so much counterplay and isn't frustrating or anything. Most of the changes are just rebalancing of the kit and adding some actually interesting mechanics anyways. You know, things that actually make his kit work together more than just passive letting him hit E more.
Hes supposed to be annoying and not much else you nitwit. Like i said he has a niche, whats so interesting about making his e a shitty twitch q? Not to mention theres a ton of champs that have 'so much counterplay and isnt frustrating' on different abilities aswell, but you wont complain about them? lmfao If thats what you think is interesting then maybe you should apply for the riot design team.
Rioter Comments
: Riot Kayle doesn’t go “wee woo wee woo wee woo” anymore
'sees the free true dmg at 16' WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO 'insert patrick meme'
AR URF (NA)
: Low skill champs usually have point and click abilities and don't really need to kite. {{champion:1}}. Also high mobility champs like {{champion:7}}. High skill champs need to kite and know when to jump in. {{champion:64}} {{champion:114}} are a few examples.
: the skill of hyper carry is to reach the late game, once you do that the game become easier whatever its true damage or not. akali and irellia were not hyper carries (idk about irellia much but im sure she is not a hyper carry) stop twisting to other random champions randomly for whatever reason.
You're actually going to complain about me giving examples of champs to try to explain my point? Jeez man, get your head out of your ass.
: (comeback lategame) she is supposed to be the one who tries to have a comeback not the other way around. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
So that makes it ok to give free true dmg for said comeback instead of having some form of mechanics or skill/teamplay? If thats the case that 'they are the one to try to have a comeback' then the same can be said for all champs with this same sorta overload. Thats like saying release akali and irellia are champs that 'are supposed to have a comeback' but failed to see the impact on early game or if they got fed. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: If you let a Kayle both new and old get that far unpunished, you 100% deserve that loss.
im not saying anything about letting her unpunished, im saying no matter what she gets the true dmg for no reason. Its like riven (oh noe riven problems shun the nonbeliever) you can shut her down super hard early game, but she gets one or 2 items and becomes unkillable, even if shes lets say, 2/10 for example. You can shut her down all you want but if the game lasts long enough for her to get to 16, then its basically saying 'fuck you, all you did doesn't matter' because any item deficiency she has gets negated a big part because MUH TRUEDMG.
Rioter Comments
: Karthus jgl shouldn't be a thing!
Have you seen the original karthus champ spotlight recently? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: is riot gonna rework top lane?
It does, even tho i play mages toplane (i.e. swain, ryze ect) and the occasional yorick and aatrox pick, it feels like nothing happens at all, and i need to end up abandoning the lane at 15 minutes, or for some reason if me or the laner gets super fed, it doesnt matter because the second you get into a normal fight unless your someone like darius or 'bullshit' riven, you wont do much in fights anyways unless you get a lucky pick.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Exodus247,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sobEjUTd,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-03T14:11:52.403+0000) > > So I was playing a ranked game, got autofilled, yadah yadah. Halfway through the game the enemy team started to flame their singed in all chat and be super toxic for him having a bad game vs tyrndamere, while i admit he died a few more times than you should, he wasn't inting as they continuously flamed him for, in fact he got some key picks later in the game. After the game, i reported them for their toxicity and i got chatbanned. > > While i wont say my ban was unjustified, because i was flustered at them for picking on a dude for having a bad matchup, they were deemed 'not in violation' by the automatic chat system, what kind of one sided justice is this? There's proof all throughout the game that i'm not the only one who was speaking, as the galio and pantheon would constantly talk s*it about the singed, yet i'm the ONLY one to get punished for it? Another fine example of the broken chat moderation, but i doubt its gonna be fixed anytime soon. > > I grieve for other players like this that THEY only get punished while the other people who are just as at fault go free. > {{sticker:zombie brand-clap}} Because you are making the incorrect assumption that this was all determined over this one game. It is not. Chat related actions are determined by the pattern of behaviour performed by the player over their. In case of the chat logs, the chat logs you are sent are examples, they are not and are not intended to be a complete, exhaustive record of all player actions they are meant to show you recent games and remind you to use chat appropriately. Also, because the other guy brought it up: You do **not** know what happened to anyone else. If you bring up the IFS notification, the idea that it is there for you monitor other people's accounts is also incorrect. Your only concern is your account; the absence of a notification means nothing as you are not supposed to be informed about the matter because the status of other people's accounts is none of your business.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sobEjUTd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-03T14:43:50.933+0000) > > Because you are making the incorrect assumption that this was all determined over this one game. It is not. > > Chat related actions are determined by the pattern of behaviour performed by the player over their. In case of the chat logs, the chat logs you are sent are examples, they are not and are not intended to be a complete, exhaustive record of all player actions they are meant to show you recent games and remind you to use chat appropriately. > > Also, because the other guy brought it up: You do **not** know what happened to anyone else. If you bring up the IFS notification, the idea that it is there for you monitor other people's accounts is also incorrect. Your only concern is your account; the absence of a notification means nothing as you are not supposed to be informed about the matter because the status of other people's accounts is none of your business. Did you not read what i put? Im not saying im innocent, im saying im the only one whos been punished. Theres a heft difference between claiming innocence and admitting your fault there my friend.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 8.9 notes
Hey cool, now can we fix how deaths dance and lifesteal together make brawlers unkillable and how tanks are unstopable if they rush health? Seems to me those needed more of a change/rehash than mana did, maybe they will touch on lifesteal and its ins and outs when they go with the aatrox update, one can only hope. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Patch 8.4 notes
Honestly what I wanted for the swain buff was a little more % ratios on his passive heal and dmg, since it feels really weak imo (even though i know its main idea is to get souls) and something to compensate his ult if he instadies. What they did is right up my alley, and im glad they saw it! its infuriating to ult only to get disintrigrated and lose everything. Even if my idea about the passive buffs is ignored, im 100% ok with this since they compensated my huge issue with the ult. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: New Champion Concept
OH ALSO WE CAN GIVE IT A CIGAR! DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Rioter Comments

Exodus247

Level 169 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion