cllesh (NA)
: You win, 14 day suspention is enough to tell me i don't belong here.
Trolls and passive aggressive antagonistic little kiddies run this game now. Riot refuses to acknowledge their trolls in game. They punish the players that get frustrated by IN GAME TROLLING. Until riot actually fixes this system, they will lose players and the game will rot.
: toxic player gets banned and will now quit the game, this is the system working to perfection
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fTWvrNQE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-13T10:38:22.156+0000) > > toxic player gets banned and will now quit the game, this is the system working to perfection Sorry it's not. You're living in the land of fantasy and delusion. toxic players that hard troll in the game are allowed to run freely and be as passive aggressive and antagonistic as they want. Riot actually rewards hard trolls in game by punishing GOOD players who get pissed off by trollling IN GAME behavior. it's hilarious how flawed your logic and riots logic is on this.6
: permanent ban
You won't get your account back. My advice, don't spend any money on the game anymore.
: Then just mute them. How hard is that?
> [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juWKZFwd,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:56:03.721+0000) > > Then just mute them. How hard is that? So why can't the players just mute him and get on with their life? How hard is that? Why ban this guy? Unreal.... Competitive game with people who are passive aggressive/hard troll.... Don't like chat? What did you say? "Just mute them,. How hard is that? Stop the mass bannings in this competitive game. It's ridiculous. Use the MUTE feature available to all if you don't like the chat. That simple. Move on. Get over it.
rujitra (NA)
: “Getting tilted” is not something “natural” that is uncontrollable. If you’re “getting tilted” playing League, you’re putting too much of your care into winning/losing instead of having fun. Regardless, getting tilted is not an excuse for being an ass. Over 80% of players never get a single chat restriction, much less a permanent ban.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juWKZFwd,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:30:23.481+0000) > > “Getting tilted” is not something “natural” that is uncontrollable. > > If you’re “getting tilted” playing League, you’re putting too much of your care into winning/losing instead of having fun. Regardless, getting tilted is not an excuse for being an ass. Over 80% of players never get a single chat restriction, much less a permanent ban. 80% of the playerbase is casuals who don't spend a dime on skins or care. You might be surprised how many come/go vs stay long term and spend real cash....
: > [{quoted}](name=outcastdiagram,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juWKZFwd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:19:14.881+0000) > > i understand that but when 3 of the 4 players on your team flame you all game of corse your gonna get a bit tilted especially when im trying to win Should’ve just muted all and kept playing
> [{quoted}](name=4G PnutCollida,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juWKZFwd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:20:08.678+0000) > > Should’ve just muted all and kept playing That's what the players who "reported' should have done in game and this guy who invests time and MONEY should still have his account he PAYS for.... This is a competitive game and there is a "Mute" and "filter" feature available to all players and it works very well. This is a case of taking your own advice.
: Not how it works at all.. More people that have spent A LOT of money on this game are going to get banned on their main accounts to the point Riots either going to have to address it, or the community is going to revolt, I promise this. I spent at least $40 a month on this game before, now I'll never spend another $ on a riot product again. I know I'm not the only 1 and right now it's fine since they have no real competition and it hasn't happened to enough people yet but it will and people like you only add fuel to the fire. OP if you read this try and get a friend to play with, it makes you not feel like everyone is against you and also these fucktards berating you in this post don't even play the game
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Badguy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juWKZFwd,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:12:55.860+0000) > > Not how it works at all.. More people that have spent A LOT of money on this game are going to get banned on their main accounts to the point Riots either going to have to address it, or the community is going to revolt, I promise this. I spent at least $40 a month on this game before, now I'll never spend another $ on a riot product again. I know I'm not the only 1 and right now it's fine since they have no real competition and it hasn't happened to enough people yet but it will and people like you only add fuel to the fire. OP if you read this try and get a friend to play with, it makes you not feel like everyone is against you and also these fucktards berating you in this post don't even play the game I agree 100% as do thousands and thousands of others.... Riot will never see a single $1 from me again. Ever. Perma ban is insanity when a "mute" function exists... Apparently there are many players too immature to use it when they don't like what's being said in game and/or the 'filter" available... Riot is losing lots of money and good long term customers... Only the casuals aren't getting picked off by this.... The game will slowly die off due to this. I've been in the gaming industry for decades and decades... I know a sinking ship when I see one and this is a massive hole, leaking.......
Ebonmaw (EUNE)
: >League Of Legends Punishment System NEEDS A CHANGE! Well...what kind of change ? tell me.{{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOfThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M2oeeylH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T18:08:50.365+0000) > > Well...what kind of change ? > tell me.{{sticker:katarina-love}} Tell everyone to use the "Mute"button if they feel it's necessary and stop banning accounts when people get upset in game. It's really that simple. Honestly, if you're not mature enough to "mute" someone you don't like in chat, you have a lot of growing up to do. Right now, Riot has setup a system that rewards trolls who actively troll in game and are passive aggressive/antagonistic in chat, they are rewarded when their trolling/instigating/antagonizing pays off when humans behave like normals humans and finally say something back to them in response... It's ridiculous.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: "Magnus is big", huh? I guess back injuries from furries heal up pretty quick. But seriously, don't attack those that wronged you. This can only backfire, and give you punishments. You should've just ignored him and then used a report function. Remember that you are responsible for your own behaviour, not his.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=M2oeeylH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T17:54:34.219+0000) > > "Magnus is big", huh? I guess back injuries from furries heal up pretty quick. > > But seriously, don't attack those that wronged you. This can only backfire, and give you punishments. You should've just ignored him and then used a report function. Remember that you are responsible for your own behaviour, not his. People are getting tired of hearing this fairy garbage. If Riot stopped punishing players for standing up for themselves and just told the cry babies to use the "MUTE" button if they don't like what's being said, the "trolling" problem would go down. As it stands right now. There is 100% MASSIVE INCENTIVE to TROLL the heck out of your games and be passive aggressive in chat to try and bait/antagonize/instigate someone in chat.... Riot refuses to acknowledge they have a system setup that rewards trolls and expects humans to not behave according to basic human psychology.....
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Kanyoupipu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ozlf1vTQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:38:03.602+0000) > > youre not getting your account back, stop groveling and begging here No one asked for it back. Not even close. Why are you so toxic here on the boards now when people are trying to be nice?
: I don't think any of it should be considered toxic because there is easy fixes if you do not want to see what is typed: If someone is being a poor sport after the game is over; close the game or hit play again. If someone is being toxic to you in the chat during a game; you can mute them. If someone on the internet tells you to kys; uh its not the end of the world. Honestly, all these reports and punishments being dished out for typing a few words creates a more toxic environment of trolls doing whatever they want in any game because heavens for bid you type "stop walking up and INT'ing every fucking lane." you'll probably get a chat suspension. Let people talk trash, it's okay and the game would be better for it.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AvXysFAZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:38:22.173+0000) > > I don't think any of it should be considered toxic because there is easy fixes if you do not want to see what is typed: > > If someone is being a poor sport after the game is over; close the game or hit play again. > If someone is being toxic to you in the chat during a game; you can mute them. > If someone on the internet tells you to kys; uh its not the end of the world. > > Honestly, all these reports and punishments being dished out for typing a few words creates a more toxic environment of trolls doing whatever they want in any game because heavens for bid you type "stop walking up and INT'ing every fucking lane." you'll probably get a chat suspension. > > Let people talk trash, it's okay and the game would be better for it. This.
Rioter Comments
: Permanently banned can i get it removed or reduced?
Did you play at all or just use the chatroom feature?
: Because someone is toxic/trolling it doesn't make u able to be toxic aswell.
Here's a solution. Just use the mute button and stop crying like babies because someone said something online you didn't like.... unreal the generation being raised these days..... not even snowflakes... straight up water drops....
: Snowflakes at Riot
The snowflakes must be taken care of. Active Trolling & griefing is allowed in game and will never be punished
Lemexis (EUW)
: The reason for toxic behavior is the lack of emotional intelligence and maturity. Anger management issues, incapability of dealing with frustration, and so on... Nothing Riot can solve, they're not your therapist and they're definitely not your mom. All they can do is protect the good players from the bad ones with chat restrictions. As other people said, you don't need to be positive, you just need not to harass people.
> [{quoted}](name=Lemexis,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sLL2Qs12,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-08T14:16:15.936+0000) > > The reason for toxic behavior is the lack of emotional intelligence and maturity. Anger management issues, incapability of dealing with frustration, and so on... > > Nothing Riot can solve, they're not your therapist and they're definitely not your mom. All they can do is protect the good players from the bad ones with chat restrictions. > > As other people said, you don't need to be positive, you just need not to harass people. You don't need to 'protect the good players from the bad ones with chat restrictions' THAT'S WHAT THE MUTE BUTTON IS FOR. Tell all the crybaby snowflakes to start using it instead of handing out stupid bans to people complaining about IN GAME TROLLS and GRIEFERS.
Nyanarchy (EUW)
: Double standards
Because Riot has employees that can't figure out how to remove trolls and allow decent people to vent their natural frustrations with in game assholes. Despite the fact that the game has a MUTE BUTTON available to EVERYONE to ignore and MUTE the in game chat..... In game UNPREVENTABLE TROLLING is 100% allowed while venting frustration in a CHAT BOX anyone can MUTE is bannable... This shows you the naive and childlike mentality of Riot.
: If players read the TOS more often and learned what not to do in games, then there would be less bans and complaints on these boards. It's not the system. It's the player.
> [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HRBKx9Xw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-09T14:46:08.817+0000) > > If players read the TOS more often and learned what not to do in games, then there would be less bans and complaints on these boards. It's not the system. It's the player. The problem is that Riot is NOT banning any IN GAME HARD trolls or griefers..... just players who vent fruatration in a chatbox ANYONE can MUTE.. The stupidity is absolutely astounding… And players like you continue to support this type of stupidity
Prandine (NA)
: From the [Tribunal FAQ](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2411284): >**Why can’t you give permanent banned players a second chance? You will receive a better player. ** Actually, this is the unfortunate problem. Allowing permanently banned players another chance is an extremely damaging cost. Do you know what the success rate of the Level 20 Challenge was? 5%. Do you know that for each person, they clearly outlined the toxic behaviors and had 1 on 1 conversations with the players to try to improve their behavior? These are players that were hand-picked by Player Support staff because they felt the pleas from these players were genuine. The success rate was still 5%. >Do you know how many games on average these players played? 100 games / month. When a permanently banned player fails to reform, they are creating miserable experiences for hundreds, maybe thousands of players a month. That's not a cheap cost or a low risk and we cannot consciously justify that, for the sake of the rest of our players.
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2bNAe0Ee,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-05T14:03:20.654+0000) > > From the [Tribunal FAQ](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2411284): > Actually, this is the unfortunate problem. Allowing permanently banned players another chance is an extremely damaging cost. Do you know what the success rate of the Level 20 Challenge was? 5%. Do you know that for each person, they clearly outlined the toxic behaviors and had 1 on 1 conversations with the players to try to improve their behavior? These are players that were hand-picked by Player Support staff because they felt the pleas from these players were genuine. The success rate was still 5%. Your naivity is astounding. The reality is that when you perma ban someone, they are only encouraged to create new accounts to troll harder and get more people banned. It's called a negatgive feedback loop. You should have some employees at Riot take some basic human psychology courses and stop punishing chat...... Punish trolling behaviour not chat.. Until you figure that out, this game will be a toxic swamp of trollers/greifers because riot allows/encourages trolls.
: How come riot only punishes the one type of toxicity that can be remedied with one click of a button
I got perma banned today due to chat. I chat raged at HARD TROLLS. The ones that lock in Anivia support just to wall your escape off and troll you all game... Or a Trundle Jungle to "gank" but then Block Off/Separate your support all game...... I note that there is a MUTE BUTTON, so if someone doesn't like my chat, mute me? No one is forced to listen to anyone in chat.... Lets stop pretending this is pre-school and everyones virgin ears can't handle a few cuss words... Again, just mute.... Now take IN GAME BEHAVIOR? How can I "mute" the troll from his trolling behaviour..... and what recourse is there SINCE NONE IS EVER TAKEN BY RIOT. Nothing is ever done about players who ACTUALLY TROLL. Chat is not trolling. It's just chat. What matters is what happens IN THE GAME. ACTIONS. Tell the troll committing inting/griefing ACTIONS they're a dickhead, call them out for what they are doing, and then I am perma banned..... Congrats Riot. You wonder why this is the most toxic game community on earth..... lol. What a joke. Honestly, you call this an "eSport" but if this were a real "Sport" and a team mate would intentionally get penalties, throw the ball out of bounds on purpose, call for a pass then walk away as you pass it, etc.... THEY WOULD NOT PLAY AGAIN.... and the people that yelled at them WOULD NOT BE PUNISHED, they would be applauded. Lets stop pretending this isn't exactly what is happening. Reward the troll/instigator. Punish the person being antagonized/trolled. You now have 1 LESS player who CONTRIBUTES to team wins & always helps with in game actions.... and occasionally flames a FULLY MUTEABLE by anyone CHAT BOX at in game hard trolls intentionally feeding/losing/griefing... You now have 1 MORE player who HARD TROLLS IN GAME ruining more games for legit players by feeding/griefing.... Congratulations.
: Where's my "spawn ceremony"?
MSI 2019 rewards are garbage. They cancelled the nice animations in game because 0.0001% of the League Players react to it and their programmers never thought to include a "toggle" options. Understandable since this issue has NEVER been brought up in ANY OTHER video game ever.... smh. And now the spawn ceremony? Does nothing also.... oh, but we get a stupid "emote" that isn't emoting anything. Just a dumb symbol. Amazing job riot. keep up the pixel crack. this game is devolving the way Ultima Online did after Age of Shadows.
: 3 more games trashed by riot
> [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=EZtTaj3K,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-10T02:32:05.663+0000) > > very easy games for me, I completely destroy the ennemies. And riot's teams offer them a free win, stealing me a rank in the process. > Riot is pathetically incompetent at building team and giving the proper elo to people. > Or they know they're trashing their own game, which is even worse. 100% Agree with you. The ELO Rating system is 100% BROKEN and FAKE. It DOES NOT represent your real elo. it is 100% designed to KEEP HIGH ELO PLAYERS HIGH and KEEP LOW ELO PLAYERS LOW..... They DO NOT base your skill on YOUR SKILL. It is probably the WORST ELO Rating system I have ever seen in my life.
: Because the game isn't about you.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FK7yf1vu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-10T05:21:47.496+0000) > > Because the game isn't about you. WRONG, It is about him..... It is about the players. I'll tell you a secret... It's not about The Ecdysiast.... You're 1 small little fish with 1 small little opinion. I agree with the OP. Not you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKXHYTLz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-10T06:38:09.003+0000) > > If they let you turn it off then nobody would have it on. ^ This everyone would turn it off I forget where I saw Riot say it but without Auto-fill, queue times for most modes would roughly be similar to that of high ranked elo timers i.e. 45min+ to find a match
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BKXHYTLz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T13:13:39.567+0000) > > ^ This > > everyone would turn it off > > I forget where I saw Riot say it but without Auto-fill, queue times for most modes would roughly be similar to that of high ranked elo timers > > i.e. 45min+ to find a match That tells you that there is a problem with how RIOT has managed the positions..... If NO ONE wants to play SUPPORT.... Maybe they need to LOOK AT THE ROLE AND ASK THEMSELVES WHY.... Then FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM.... Like Supports being SOOO UNDER LEVELED..... Putting a bandaid on a broken leg won't fix it... and this is what riot has done with "autofill" instead of addressing the issue of WHY NO ONE PLAYS SUPPORT.
: how many players do you think leave bronze per year?
They hard cap your ELO and match you with dog shit if you start doing well.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Zed's ult can hit after her ult wears off.
> [{quoted}](name=TheHypeGoku,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y3fmK2UO,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-12-30T05:46:58.091+0000) > > Zed's ult can hit after her ult wears off. No, sorry stupid. You should try learning how to PLAY league or even try playing a single game before making stupid comments. STOP POSTING. YOU LITERALLY ARE 100% FACTUALLY WRONG. STOP POSTING DUMB SHIT.
: Kayle doesn't stomp Zed. Um.... what are you on?
> [{quoted}](name=TheHypeGoku,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y3fmK2UO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-12-28T11:01:34.539+0000) > > Kayle doesn't stomp Zed. Um.... what are you on? You clearly have NEVER played League of Legends before. aha h ah ah ah a, what a stupid ass comment.
Swegmec (NA)
: PSA: If top / mid lane switching is a good idea, DO IT. Don't be stubborn.
THE AMOUNT OF FUCKING STUPID PLAYERS THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE FUCKING CONCEPT IS ASTOUNDING. I GET FLAMED IN GAME BECAUSE MY TEAM MATES ARE TO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE CONCEPTS LIKE THIS. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU HAVE A LOW FUCKING IQ.
Kasakabe (NA)
: Yo, don't namedrop. Riot frowns on that, buddy.
and that's the problem right there. They protect the assholes. If you disconnect from a game with assholes flaming you, trolling you and inting.. GUESS WHAT! YOU Get punished! Riot must have braindead people working there.
: WHY ARE SO MANY LEAGUE PLAYERS ASSHOLES?
Riot doesn't give a shit about toxic players. They usually punish the GOOD players..... I play hockey with my buddies and guess what, none of them tell me to go FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT CANCER LOSER.... If they did... I'd walk off the ice because I will not tolerate that. Riot expects me to play a game with these little "kiddies". If you disconnect from these toxic players, riot punishes you.... While DENYING the CAUSE of why you are disconnecting, THE TOXIC PLAYER screaming/frothing at the mouth. No sane person in the real world would tolerate this behavior, many people NOT SURPRISINGLY, refuse to tolerate it online. Riot needs to STOP punishing players that leave games WITH TOXIC PLAYERS and BAN THE TOXIC PLAYERS I.P. ADDRESS, NOT JUST ONE ACCOUNT. NOT THAT HARD. If you need help coding, I'm available if you're are incapable of such simple programming. Maybe hire new programmers.
: Riot is a bunch of Fucking Morons
MORE PEOPLE SAID YES IN THE VOTE. FUCK OU RIOT. NO fuckn' clue how to make a clean game.
: I was Perma banned after having my behaviour reset for 1 bad game
Riot is a bunch of idiots. They promote this toxic environment. EASY FIX, Tell everyone to USE THE MUTE BUTTON if they don't like what someone is saying in chat... Don't BAN ANYONE AND YOU WON'T HAVE TROLLS TRYING TO TILT PEOPLE TO GET THEM BANNED. IF YOU GAMIFY GETTING PPL BANNED, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!
: Never declare your character. Easiest thing you can do. I ban yasuo every game, so if someone declares him, I usually declare another character I’d like banned. Then when the Yasuo “revenge” bans my declared character, he’s actually banned the character I don’t want to play against.
That shows how fucking broken the system is.... That's not a way to deal with it. that's admitting riot sucks at this and the champ select is bullshit trolling your own team instead of working together.... or figuring out how NOT to get fucked over by your own team deceptively....
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Extricate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mvk8w0b,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-05-07T15:53:53.627+0000) > > Show's how absolutely FUCKING STUPID the community of LoL is when -42 to a FUCKING HONEST AND REAL POST. SORRY KIDDIES YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH OR REALITY OF LIFE. GO MAKE UR REPORTS CAUSE YOU SUCK AT LEAGUE AND FUCKN' CRY BECAUSE UR A MILLENNIAL SNOWFLAKE. Nice 3 year old necro, genius
> [{quoted}](name=Sasogwa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mvk8w0b,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2018-05-07T16:18:45.781+0000) > > Nice 3 year old necro, genius Making your post even twice as stupid, genius.
: Jungler who don't gank should be perma banned.
Show's how absolutely FUCKING STUPID the community of LoL is when -42 to a FUCKING HONEST AND REAL POST. SORRY KIDDIES YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH OR REALITY OF LIFE. GO MAKE UR REPORTS CAUSE YOU SUCK AT LEAGUE AND FUCKN' CRY BECAUSE UR A MILLENNIAL SNOWFLAKE.
: So basically let him just leave again without any kind of acknowledgement. Yes. Got it. So I could let a robber take my stuff again, and if I see someone else getting robbed by that same person, don't tell them.
you're so stupid. You're the one that PURPOSELY TILTED HIM AND WAS GRIEFING HIM IN YOUR NEXT GAME RIGHT FROM THE START. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW DUMBASS.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: >Our Jungler proceeded to swear at me in all cap "FUCKING LEASH ME MORG"..... Yes, I told him to fuck off. Followed up by explaining, if he asked politely, I would come help but if he is going to swear at me I will simply swear at him back So let me get this straight: **You** started punishing him via gameplay. **You** escalated this from the already punishable plane of chat based toxicity, to gameplay based toxicity. >I'm not going to lie, I went AFK And then decided to punish every person in your game by afking; yet another form of gameplay based toxicity. Look, I dislike flamers as much as you, but by the commonly used definition **you** were griefing. They were flaming, you were griefing. And out of the two, what you did is typically considered the worse thing. I'm used to people arguing that you should be allowed to retaliate without the fear of punishment. To that I'd typically explain that it allows situations to escalate further. But in your case it seems trivial to point that out, since you **actively** escalated the situation from a problem you can at least mitigate by muting, to one that cannot be salvaged even remotely. It doesn't help that you point out that there were three "trolls" in your game. Apart from this again being a term that would apply more to you than to the other people in your game, that means you completely ruined the game of a fifth person for no other reason but because you had too much pride to utilize the mute button. So, to summarize: You retaliated (already punishable under Riot's rules). Your response was disproportinate. Your response harmed an innocent bystander. How exactly are you a "nice player"? I mean, screw the chatlogs that you are not sharing. Your **own** story already makes it look like a very well deserved ban.
I don't care, you are not understanding the basics. PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH ASSHOLES. GET RID OF THE ASSHOLES.
: > [{quoted}](name=Extricate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m9inio23,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-01-17T22:31:46.661+0000) > > I simply do not care to play a game with other players who act like babies. That does not make me one. I am being punished for making a choice not to play with other "babies". That is my point. > > "What a baby", "Grow a Pair". I couldn't care less what you think, I'm simply pointing out and you're just again, making the point that the vast majority of this player base is toxic and enjoys flaming others more than playing the game or having a rational discussion. When a baby cries and throws something at you, do you cry and throw something at the baby?
No, babies are little.... Assholes that play League are simply assholes and old enough to know better. If RIOT doesn't give a shit about toxic players, they will keep losing GOOD ONES..... It seems everyone on this board also SUPPORTS TOXIC players because this community is full of little kiddies.
Dionesus (NA)
: What a baby...if you cant take words from children, how do you survive real life? You need to grow a pair. Your just as toxic when you afk and not help team cuz they cursed you out. I would rather you not play lol cuz we need less people like you playing this game.
Are you fucking stupid? how do I survive real life? I just said in the original post, I simply ignore them and don't deal with them. I'm an adult. \ LIke I said, I CHOOSE TO NOT PLAY WITH LITTLE KIDS. I don't actually care about this game at all. It's just a stupid game.... TONS to choose from. If Riot doesn't give a shit and is happy to have assholes play this game, don't be surprised when ADULTS DO NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH LITTLE KIDDIES THAT CRY AND WHINE LIKE YOU ALL DAY. I can take words, I don't care at all.... I'm old enough that I'm not going to listen to it, put up with it or be around it. If you can't understand the difference between that and "can't take words from children"... You're still just a child. If any of my friends I played weekend Hockey with started swearing and yelling myself or team mates, he would NEVER play with us again..... I don't play with assholes in real life or online KID. If Riot wants to allow assholes to play, don't be surprised when decent people LEAVE. That's called REAL LIFE!
: ...and wouldn't this either end not getting everyone or getting people who didn't go back in and suicide with the other person? "Please report jungler, he ran away from the fed enemy team when I was by myself". Guess what, it's sometimes best to cut your losses at 1 person instead of killing yourself trying to save them.
That's not the situations he's talking about. GET A CLUE. You are intentionally missing the entire point to his post. Wow this community is stupid.
: @Riot - I am going to intentionally throw games to show you why it should be banned - P5 player
It's hilarious how many people thumbs down the OP but he is 100% CORRECT. Too many idiots playing ranked with no idea how to play.... Tell you what, if my goalie on our hockey team skated up the entire ice with the puck alone he would NEVER PLAY ANOTHER GAME EVER AGAIN. This is why no one takes League seriously as a sport. You can do whatever the hell you want in game with no consequences..... As if real sports are like that... SMFH. Good Post by the OP. The rest of you are a bunch of pussies.
: Please nerf talon- it's getting ridiculous
I agree. I don't know what fools are thumbs downing your post.... Talon is STUPID OP. Even with ARmor and Health Regen, he seems to be able to one shot you anytime he wants under turret even at Level 1. Nah, he's not f'ing broken at all..... No balance in this game.
: its your fault for relying on your team
You're supposed to rely on your team. It is necessary to win. That's what winning teams do. Especially when they are pinging a target and camping directly beside you and then walking up beside you......
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vishan (NA)
: 30 minutes for dodging toxicity in champ select?
> [{quoted}](name=Vishan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Blt4V1ra,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-30T03:59:53.426+0000) > > Riot, > > Your system is a little too strict when dodging games due to toxicity. I've dodged two games today because people were frothing at the mouth in champ select and now I have to wait 30 minutes to play another game? I mean come on. Do you really expect us to play games with ragers and feeders, that admit they are going to rage and feed in champ select so we don't get penalized for it? How is this a fun use of my time in your game? I either get penalized for avoiding toxic players, or I have to play with them and tank my MMR? I agree. I quit playing League of Legends because of how shitty riot treats the player base. They punish decent players and allow trolls to ruin games....... 30 Minute penalty... Fuck off Riot. You're not worth my time anymore. It's a game.
: You must have been dodging between 5 to 10 games to be receiving a 30 minute penalty, not just 2.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Blt4V1ra,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-30T04:01:25.031+0000) > > You must have been dodging between 5 to 10 games to be receiving a 30 minute penalty, not just 2. You don't know what you're talking about so please stop posting. That is totally 100% false. 2 dodges gets you 30 minutes. Stop posting.
: Why are u taking ur jungler's farm when he's clearly not elsewhere
Better question, Why doesn't the jungler even help? Answer that first before commenting. Sometimes all lanes are pushed too far and there is no vision. So the jungle is all the farm that is available. Again, Why would the jungler literally do NOTHING. Not even auto? I love how everyone on the forums sides with the TROLL every single time. Such a toxic, noob, angry trolling community. That's the question.
Show more

Extricate

Level 153 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion