Rioter Comments
Sucction (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dingding123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=No9Yhfx8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-06T20:13:50.025+0000) > > As someone who has gotten gold/plat every season with primarily Renekton since his release (more recently on another account), I can say with confidence that the croc can make use of some pretty goofy runes and while only somewhat giving up his early game bully mantle actually have a really good lategame. > > Celerity + Nimbus + Relentless Hunter + Phase Rush/Arcane Comet (yes, with {{champion:58}}!) is fun; they let him roam around the map with ease once he has a bit of KP and either of those keystones are pretty good in lane considering Ren's abilities are all instant. He can rush Youmuu's or DMP with those runes and despite never finishing t2 boots will still become a roaming machine, although against Vayne etc. {{item:3047}} is pretty mandatory. My favorite core items with said runes right now are either double Doran's + Youmuu's + Sunfire which may sound awful together but Youmuu's active complements Sunfire really well or DMP + Spear which is just as oppressive as it sounds; either way he's beefy, mobile and has a good amount of burst. > > I'm not about to say Renekton's as broken as some other top laners, but it is hilarious how in a season with an already short average (meaningful) game length he can be amazing lategame anyway. It really speaks volumes about the current state of the game - everyone can pretty much have their cake and eat it too. Why is tabi mandatory against Vayne compared to other adcs? Vayne is literally the one ADC it will do the least against.
> [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=No9Yhfx8,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-05-07T00:58:42.010+0000) > > Why is tabi mandatory against Vayne compared to other adcs? > > Vayne is literally the one ADC it will do the least against. Counterpoint: without T2 boots, Vayne is one of the only marksmen that Renekton can't possibly catch. Counterpoint 2: despite the true damage, literally all Vayne does is autoattack. Counterpoint 3: Vayne is one of the only marksmen that people play toplane.
BigFBear (EUW)
: To everyone who says there's no elo hell and matchmaking is fine:
Cathartic read for me since I was Gold 1~2 before I quit this season.
: Remember when "outplay" didn't mean playing a mobile champ with an overloaded kit?
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8uckVTZF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:26:06.321+0000) > > Remember when "outplay" didn't mean playing a mobile champ with an overloaded kit? OutPicked, more like
Rioter Comments
: Finally
Now they need to do something with Conqueror.
Azeranth (NA)
: When will Conqueror Officially Be A Failure?
See, I'd agree about that Hashinshin comment if he played Riven. But he HATES Riven. So.
: LET. PEOPLE. ENJOY. THINGS.
I'm pretty sure Thanos enjoyed wiping out half the population.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T10:18:18.110+0000) > > _**--Removed--**_ People repeat conspiracy theories until it becomes common 'knowledge', doesn't matter if it's completely baseless or worse, completely false. ...... Remember, game's like this now because everyone and their mother cried an ocean asking for today's state. Back then people called micro play, csing, a slower and methodical pace, or just about any semblance of strategy in this game some boring relic of dota, and prayed to the god that the game would rid itself of it and make itself more "fun". * People cheered as we rioted at Riot, pointing a gun to their head to force a revert of the rework of blatantly unfair champs like Rengar and Leblanc, even if the said reworks actually addressed their problems. Because obviously, we know what we're talking about, and we want the game about unfair instagib with literally 0 counterplay. Because that's what makes the game fun, we all say. * People cheered on the damage creeping, and we ceaselessly dissed on as well as mocked endless of Morello's fearlessness towards nerfing what is broken. "Buff not nerf" was a famously parroted line that shows up every time someone was nerfed. Because we just know that buffing everyone definitely wouldn't start a literal arms race and things like feature and damage creep, as if that's something that's ever going to happen! * People cheered on the idea that """high skill cap""" champs, which is basically just euphemism for flashy, overloaded champs, should have reserved spots at the top because they're just "so hard to play" and just so "fun", and need to be "rewarded". We used this excuse to defend the then OP as fuck Lee, and we still defend Riven, Yasuo, Zoe, and the like. * People cheered and STILL CHEER on the hack game designers like CertainlyT who make those """high skill cap""" champs and enabling them to make even more, each more broken than the last. We worship whoever that could forego their pride as a sensible human being and willing to ignore all logic in order to continuously add more damage, stats, utility, and neverending mobility all into the SAME package. We want nothing but egoistical and cynical 1man army champs who gives the enemy team high blood pressure as we are both untouchable and unbeatable by sheer definition, while we desperately pretend that it has something to do with our personal character and capability. "Innovative" we say, "fun" we say. * People cheered at the death of anything not 100% about damage. Any time say, if tank is even remotely in the game, cries of ""tank meta"" spreads and everyone panics like it's the literal end of the world. And then we bully Riot into gutting tank while everyone opens up a bottle of champagne to celebrate the death of the tank destroyers that supposedly ruin games, and sing praises that the game could finally be "fun" again. The same goes for any tank items, runes, and anything that's not 100% about flashy burst damage that we so lust for. * People cheered as many marched onto the forums and reddit to protest against the fact counterpicking, counterplaying, designed weaknesses, and game phases, etc, exist in the game. Because god forbid the game have any strategy and teamplay and champs on the roster of their own defined strength and weaknesses, and because ofc god forbids so. We want the game to be all about picking literally whoever and running into a game of deathmatch. Riot would have no choice but to dumb down the game to appease us, who want nothing but more slashy meat fests. Yeah! That's the fun! * The list goes on. We were warned, and so many times. And no one listened. There is no need to hide anything; it's just what it is. The above is the reason why the game is at today's state, or at least a good portion of the reasons why. This is not a game that supposedly the "Chinese" or "Asian" wanted. #This is the game that **WE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED**. The game has been made by no other than us. **WE MADE THE GAME THIS WAY.** We finally got our perfect toy, but I guess now we don't like it anymore. Because we're just a bunch of brats, who have no idea what is good and neither do we know what we actually want. And it's better, because we blame our failure on others, too. We're the gamers. We're perfect, smart, and know what the fuck we're talking about. That's why.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-16T11:31:04.359+0000) > > People repeat conspiracy theories until it becomes common 'knowledge', doesn't matter if it's completely baseless or worse, completely false. > > ...... > > Remember, game's like this now because everyone and their mother cried an ocean asking for today's state. Back then people called micro play, csing, a slower and methodical pace, or just about any semblance of strategy in this game some boring relic of dota, and prayed to the god that the game would rid itself of it and make itself more "fun". > > * People cheered as we rioted at Riot, pointing a gun to their head to force a revert of the rework of blatantly unfair champs like Rengar and Leblanc, even if the said reworks actually addressed their problems. Because obviously, we know what we're talking about, and we want the game about unfair instagib with literally 0 counterplay. Because that's what makes the game fun, we all say. > * People cheered on the damage creeping, and we ceaselessly dissed on as well as mocked endless of Morello's fearlessness towards nerfing what is broken. "Buff not nerf" was a famously parroted line that shows up every time someone was nerfed. Because we just know that buffing everyone definitely wouldn't start a literal arms race and things like feature and damage creep, as if that's something that's ever going to happen! > * People cheered on the idea that """high skill cap""" champs, which is basically just euphemism for flashy, overloaded champs, should have reserved spots at the top because they're just "so hard to play" and just so "fun", and need to be "rewarded". We used this excuse to defend the then OP as fuck Lee, and we still defend Riven, Yasuo, Zoe, and the like. > * People cheered and STILL CHEER on the hack game designers like CertainlyT who make those """high skill cap""" champs and enabling them to make even more, each more broken than the last. We worship whoever that could forego their pride as a sensible human being and willing to ignore all logic in order to continuously add more damage, stats, utility, and neverending mobility all into the SAME package. We want nothing but egoistical and cynical 1man army champs who gives the enemy team high blood pressure as we are both untouchable and unbeatable by sheer definition, while we desperately pretend that it has something to do with our personal character and capability. "Innovative" we say, "fun" we say. > * People cheered at the death of anything not 100% about damage. Any time say, if tank is even remotely in the game, cries of ""tank meta"" spreads and everyone panics like it's the literal end of the world. And then we bully Riot into gutting tank while everyone opens up a bottle of champagne to celebrate the death of the tank destroyers that supposedly ruin games, and sing praises that the game could finally be "fun" again. The same goes for any tank items, runes, and anything that's not 100% about flashy burst damage that we so lust for. > * People cheered as many marched onto the forums and reddit to protest against the fact counterpicking, counterplaying, designed weaknesses, and game phases, etc, exist in the game. Because god forbid the game have any strategy and teamplay and champs on the roster of their own defined strength and weaknesses, and because ofc god forbids so. We want the game to be all about picking literally whoever and running into a game of deathmatch. Riot would have no choice but to dumb down the game to appease us, who want nothing but more slashy meat fests. Yeah! That's the fun! > > * The list goes on. > > We were warned, and so many times. And no one listened. > > There is no need to hide anything; it's just what it is. The above is the reason why the game is at today's state, or at least a good portion of the reasons why. This is not a game that supposedly the "Chinese" or "Asian" wanted. > > #This is the game that **WE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED**. > > The game has been made by no other than us. **WE MADE THE GAME THIS WAY.** > > We finally got our perfect toy, but I guess now we don't like it anymore. Because we're just a bunch of brats, who have no idea what is good and neither do we know what we actually want. And it's better, because we blame our failure on others, too. We're the gamers. We're perfect, smart, and know what the fuck we're talking about. That's why. Well to be more specific, China made the game this way.
: Person: Damage is too high on this game! me: Make a new tank meta to counter this current meta.
See the thing about tank metas is that the tanks never out-burst damage classes. Now they uhh, do, sometimes. That's the opposite of good.
CLG ear (NA)
: what's your favorite video game of all time??
mmmmmmMMMMELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
IAmTheLego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yAoBn14s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-03T13:08:27.981+0000) > > It is intended, she can use her Q recast during any kind of CC. > > Why? Honestly, at least for me, it feels like CertainlyT just cares for what is fun for the user of the champion, but neglects what is fun and actually feels fair for the opponent. Being unable to recast Q during CC or in stasis would be unfun for the Zoe player, even if it would be a form of counterplay for a really potent skill on a really short CD. > > Same for why Yasuo gets to towerdive with his ultimate while being put out of tower range or that the windwall spawns directly from his center, making him able to block skills even if the visuals tell otherwise. No, even with his toxic mindset, it's not CT's part on this. That would be on the balance team's part.
> [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yAoBn14s,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-03T13:14:49.789+0000) > > No, even with his toxic mindset, it's not CT's part on this. That would be on the balance team's part. One can never be too sure...
Rioter Comments
: My concern would be how this impacts the survivability of ranged champions. Part of what lifesteal does is push the "burst these characters" gameplay concept while providing them some ability to get back into the fight or lane if they survive the initial burst. Without solid lifesteal options, assassins and burst mages would more reliably be able to completely remove carries from the fights for longer periods of time, or force them to back and turn the game into a 4v5 for an extended period of time. That feels like a pretty fundamental change in the gameplay flow for marksmen, and also definitely punishes them for having a life-stealing melee character close to them. I wouldn't be opposed to exploring the idea, but I'm not convinced that if ranged characters aren't gated enough that *lifesteal* is the correct place to gate them further.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o6EJ2qgP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-30T16:44:40.242+0000) > > My concern would be how this impacts the survivability of ranged champions. Part of what lifesteal does is push the "burst these characters" gameplay concept while providing them some ability to get back into the fight or lane if they survive the initial burst. Without solid lifesteal options, assassins and burst mages would more reliably be able to completely remove carries from the fights for longer periods of time, or force them to back and turn the game into a 4v5 for an extended period of time. That feels like a pretty fundamental change in the gameplay flow for marksmen, and also definitely punishes them for having a life-stealing melee character close to them. > > I wouldn't be opposed to exploring the idea, but I'm not convinced that if ranged characters aren't gated enough that *lifesteal* is the correct place to gate them further. Well gee, it's almost as if there's too much damage in general then, isn't it?
: The counter strategy, get this, isn't to build against it. It's to *play* against it. Fiora without her ult is the easiest example, you just need to actively keep your weakest side away from her. Even when she Ults, you can deny her a single vital just by standing in a wall. Vayne's a little trickier, because her play around isn't in 1v1s, especially since both Fiora and Vayne are duelists. Her play around is in teamfights, where you need to get her to switch targets, or where you can abuse her short range to lock her down. The main thing Rageblade does, which is the problem, is that it lowers the time it takes for Vayne to proc her things. This gives her a better late game, but it's because she has less of a window to force her to switch targets before she gets that damage. I think that's where the problem lays, that Vayne has lost some of the 'play around' she should have because of RageBlade.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FA4TR7xv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:22:34.556+0000) > > The counter strategy, get this, isn't to build against it. It's to *play* against it. Fiora without her ult is the easiest example, you just need to actively keep your weakest side away from her. Even when she Ults, you can deny her a single vital just by standing in a wall. Vayne's a little trickier, because her play around isn't in 1v1s, especially since both Fiora and Vayne are duelists. Her play around is in teamfights, where you need to get her to switch targets, or where you can abuse her short range to lock her down. > > The main thing Rageblade does, which is the problem, is that it lowers the time it takes for Vayne to proc her things. This gives her a better late game, but it's because she has less of a window to force her to switch targets before she gets that damage. I think that's where the problem lays, that Vayne has lost some of the 'play around' she should have because of RageBlade. How does one play around 3 consecutive ranged autos from a champion that chases like Sonic the Hedgehog, turns invisible, has ranged hard cc and builds pure attack speed though?
: Champion base armor needs to change.
Comments so far mention everyone losing base armor without also mentioning them gaining %champion physical damage reduction as well. Imagine how impactful something as little as 5% reduction would be early on, scaling to something like 10% as the game goes on. That is extremely worth missing out on a couple dozen points of base armor or so by lategame.
: All I can think about is how insanely unhygienic that is. That's so gross and I'm not usually even a germaphobe
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UaEyjfoI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-26T21:23:09.355+0000) > > All I can think about is how insanely unhygienic that is. That's so gross and I'm not usually even a germaphobe He's immune to it because the champion himself is pure unadulterated pestilence.
Dynikus (NA)
: I've heard the best arguments are in capslock with nothing but emotions backing them.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oAO97G5y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T06:14:40.138+0000) > > I've heard the best arguments are in capslock with nothing but emotions backing them. Ah, but if it's still relevant despite all that it becomes all the more relevant.
: quitting league lmao xd xd xd
Word. Damage - namely physical damage to champions - is too ridiculous right now. See ya in a few.
Saianna (EUNE)
: This passive would make a whole lot more sense for mages tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhW6VJUB,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-26T16:44:25.861+0000) > > This passive would make a whole lot more sense for mages tbh. ***vomits***
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I have been playing since season 3 and I really do dislike the new rune system. There aren't that many diverse runes choices for supports and most champions in other roles are stuck with their 1 or 2 BEST runes anyway. I do quite enjoy using stat shards back then. It was much simpler and doesn't promote snowballing. But that is just my take on the runes. Everyone probably thinks differently.
> [{quoted}](name=Tempest Storm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQvGXEjF,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-19T10:15:01.586+0000) > > I have been playing since season 3 and I really do dislike the new rune system. There aren't that many diverse runes choices for supports and most champions in other roles are stuck with their 1 or 2 BEST runes anyway. I do quite enjoy using stat shards back then. It was much simpler and doesn't promote snowballing. But that is just my take on the runes. Everyone probably thinks differently. Hear hear. Preseason 1 player. The way they've balanced the new runes is like damage is the only thing that matters to them. That shows in the Keystones - ALL that matters are the ones that either do damage in some specific way (10+ ones, the most popular) or help players ignore a lot of damage (literally only 2 of them). It shows in-game; all that matters now is obliterating enemy champions as quickly as possible with no forethought or afterthought. Even tanks and supports do a ton of damage now, it's ludicrous. If someone NEEDS a reason as to why "damage is ludicrous" is a BAD thing: 1.) No one cares in the long-term if players did enough damage. 2.) No one cares in the short-term if teams did more damage than the other team. 3.) No one that knows nothing about MOBAs cares about a game if all that matters is champions not existing. No one can fathom the madness that is people running headlong at eachother at the highest level of play but the players themselves in their autism-fueled rampage.
Rioter Comments
GigglesO (NA)
: Why aren't we nerfing Riven, Vayne, Zed.
Jinx is the most egregious top pick...because she's also the easiest and risk-free to play as.
: When ap rageblade volibear finally closes the gap without dieing.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=h6rQUZw2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-17T19:40:27.121+0000) > > When ap rageblade volibear finally closes the gap without dieing. people underestimate on-hit voli dps for dayssssss
: Many Keystones could certainly be usable on more champions than they are now.
I'm actually thrilled that it's been 5 hours and Gameplay hasn't downvoted this essay of a thread lol
Rioter Comments
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hFXzecXX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-16T10:22:25.276+0000) > > .....:This is painfully real, how can you just open wounds like this? ;_; Because I'm one of those ~~sadistic~~ people that love to ~~torment~~ play with their opponents by ~~forcing them to afk~~ keeping them in place.
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hFXzecXX,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T16:05:32.434+0000) > > Because I'm one of those people that love to play with their opponents by keeping them in place. The censored version doesn't sound much better.
Gilgayu (NA)
: Ovenaas the Frozen-Darkin
One problem: NO ONE would pronounce his name Ovenaas.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ap3IN0OE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:06:44.121+0000) > > I really want to see these so called 10 million constructive threads you are talking about. Boards is literally 95% dumpster fire threads with 5% that could be considered actual constructive ones. Too bad that the good threads are lost in the sea of terribleness and there is really no way to tell one good thread from a terrible one apart. Not riot's problem that the boards is nothing but a cesspool of hate and really bad bias The boards are a lot of just fire pit and who's fault is that? Anyone who's worked in the public like customer service, and even those who haven't, can tell you that people don't like being ignored and condescended to. When players are not getting any response, not to any post that isn't fawning praise, when the game continues to change in a direction that many players tell the devs they don't want, when players are told they don't know what they are upset about, when functions break and go unfixed for years, when they are casually insulted by employees. Yeah, there's always going to be crazies and complaints about low elo stompers. But when all that this other stuff happens, when the customers, the people paying their wages, get ignored and treated with contempt, that doesn't make for "constructive" customer feedback that often.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ap3IN0OE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:37:04.291+0000) > > The boards are a lot of just fire pit and who's fault is that? Anyone who's worked in the public like customer service, and even though who haven't, can tell you that people don't like being ignored and condescended to. > > When players are not getting any response, not to any post that isn't fawning praise, when the game continues to change in a direction that many players tell the devs they don't want, when players are told they don't know what they are upset about, when functions break and go unfixed for years, when they are casually insulted by employees. > > Yeah, there's always going to be crazies and complaints about low elo stompers. But when all that this other stuff happens, when the customers, the people paying their wages, get ignored and treated with contempt, that doesn't make for "constructive" customer feedback that often. Yeah honestly? This is a sign - THE sign- that the last country Riot wants to listen to regarding their game is any country that isn't China or Korea. We're not among their priorities, despite the game coming from NA. Oh well.
: Oh ya junglers totally deserve to be 2 levels down for no reason. Its totally great that a crying community of laners forced jungle to have no way of carrying games because a fed jungler always loses to a fed laner.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mAL9UhJl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-11T03:50:06.861+0000) > > Oh ya junglers totally deserve to be 2 levels ahead for killing the enemy jungler 1v1. Its totally great that a cryng community of laners forced jungle to have a way of losing games because a fed jungler always beat a fed laner. Ftfy.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Remove spear of Shojin
{{item:3161}} {{item:3812}} {{champion:92}} = literal blender
: Story behind your league names?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVMIIBomYag
: It's like I'm seeing double.{{champion:92}} {{champion:62}}
> [{quoted}](name=oortoomeebreesuu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xiymV4Mm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-02T18:56:16.035+0000) > > It's like I'm seeing double.{{champion:92}} {{champion:62}} except only one of them makes it out of laning phase
: This game is going to shit and i cant stop playing it because i love the champions
Don't worry; they'll rework your favorite champions and make them completely unappealing to you or anyone else that was a fan of them. {{champion:45}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:33}}
: Who has .2 seconds reaction time.
See, having that be the deciding factor in a 30-minute long game is what tilts players so hard that they don't even bother to reacting to it. It's just so far-fetched that THAT is what decides the game against a fed Rengar.
: *Hashinshin plays Riven, gets carried 3 games in a row* = Riven's OP. Ah, yes. What a wonderful example of a champion being so decidedly overbearing.
> [{quoted}](name=Brain Errör 404,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dg8sT9R7,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-23T22:47:46.740+0000) > > *Hashinshin plays Riven, gets carried 3 games in a row* = Riven's OP. Ah, yes. What a wonderful example of a champion being so decidedly overbearing. found the Riven main
Rioter Comments
: Everyone suddenly "loves" the old Kayle, meanwhile she is one of the top 4 least played champions.
Okay let's be real old Galio and Urgot WERE unpopular because of their looks
: Was Darth Vader good or evil? Discuss.
> [{quoted}](name=Scathlocke,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0IEctYqf,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2019-02-19T20:27:39.744+0000) > > Was Darth Vader good or evil? > > Discuss. Darth Vader knew "Force Choke".
: the conqueror changes are just stupid
Funny enough, tanks have never reigned supreme in DotA 2. Sure, you can get tanky, and have a ton of regen to boot, but abilities are so broken in that game that by mid-lategame hardly any of that usually matters.
: > https://twitter.com/RiotRepertoir/status/1095467222607093760 (For the life of mr I can't figure out how the hell you embed tweets properly on the boards) That's the current tentative change list. There's still a week of PBE. Just because something isn't up now doesn't mean it won't be
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QezysnAQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-13T03:08:11.286+0000) > > (For the life of mr I can't figure out how the hell you embed tweets properly on the boards) > > That's the current tentative change list. There's still a week of PBE. Just because something isn't up now doesn't mean it won't be This is fine imo; despite IE being much better now IE's not as broken as it once was. Full revert not necessary, no matter how many mid mages whine.
Rioter Comments
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FCJAAAAGOOOO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yljOE4EV,comment-id=000300000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-12T02:05:45.594+0000) > > Referring to me? Yes! Man no wonder reason is gone these days in the media.
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yljOE4EV,comment-id=0003000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-12T02:25:38.403+0000) > > Man no wonder reason is gone these days in the media. wow lmao
Dr Dog (NA)
: is that what people with common sense are called these days?
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yljOE4EV,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-11T23:58:32.153+0000) > > is that what people with common sense are called these days? Referring to me? Yes!
Glîtchy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FCJAAAAGOOOO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yljOE4EV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T21:42:02.308+0000) > > downvoted by a {{champion:64}} / {{champion:141}} main! Grow up, gosh you’re acting like a child
> [{quoted}](name=Glîtchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yljOE4EV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T22:32:26.226+0000) > > Grow up, gosh you’re acting like a child gee, no u
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FCJAAAAGOOOO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yljOE4EV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-11T22:02:18.921+0000) > > I want them to ultimately stay exactly like that! But maybe not have such a ridiculously easy time jungling, and be compensated with a little more exp/cash for doing their job. So basically you are saying you are wrong but are pushing an agenda. Good job being entitled snowflake I guess?
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yljOE4EV,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T22:04:25.714+0000) > > So basically you are saying you are wrong but are pushing an agenda. Good job being entitled snowflake I guess? Found the {{champion:64}} {{champion:141}} main
Show more

FCJAAAAGOOOO

Level 128 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion