EATARI (NA)
: That’s what I thought too. But just saying “an European” felt wrong as a native English speaker, so I looked into it. Generally, the vowel rule works, but it only works because the actual rule is checking for the vowel-sound; a concept that arises because English represents 96 phonetics with only 26 letters. European begins with the phenotype |yoo| and as such is actually opening with a consonant sound. Cool stuff, but also another reason as to why English is an awful language. Don’t even get me started on pluralization based on a words root.
Believe it or not I actually had to look up the same thing because I wrote an essay containing the words a honor, I really thought I was losing my mind
: What Legendary Skin did you get
: > [{quoted}](name=FDC 4,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001a0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:26:03.168+0000) > > Absolutely is :) Well definitely cute but thought you were like 18 or so that is why I asked :P
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:33:08.840+0000) > > Well definitely cute but thought you were like 18 or so that is why I asked :P 19, yeah
: > [{quoted}](name=FDC 4,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:50:09.739+0000) > > He's 4 months now > https://imgur.com/vwAkcwn > This was taken today Stahp it,that is not your kid is it?
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001a000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T09:14:12.009+0000) > > Stahp it,that is not your kid is it? Absolutely is :)
: > [{quoted}](name=FDC Conkey Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:51:55.111+0000) > > https://imgur.com/CSyHVwo Me holding my newborn How old?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T02:06:18.360+0000) > > How old? He's 4 months now https://imgur.com/vwAkcwn This was taken today
: Hello GD, I think it's time for a fun positivity selfie thread!
https://imgur.com/CSyHVwo Me holding my newborn
uNm Longy (EUNE)
: Help me get Riot's attention
Good luck to you man, I hope that Riot responds to you, and I hope that I can be watching worlds when you propose!
NeekOwU (NA)
: How about EVELYNN support?
Personally I think you'd take coin. And I think it's an interesting pick but it's going to be nearly useless pre-6. Post 6 you'd be roaming a lot and looking for picks, getting deep vision for basically free. It's a pick that I could definitely see working if you like these off-meta picks. I wouldn't do it without a duo though honestly
Nhika (NA)
: It's time to rework Caitlyn...
Oh, so just nerf her you mean? The champ is fine, Kai'Sa and Jinx are much more problematic
Mortismo (EUW)
: what about in high elo where people easily snipe each other youre all losers who will find any excuse to get lp, all blaming the system cause you refuse to improve Seriously, why should everyone get lp for a draw? that logic is just so stupid and it puts you above you deserved rank and inflates it so badly. And as if you cant already climb with 50% winrate in season 9
When did I say I care about the system? I can climb if I please, I'm just not a hard core ranked player. Nobody said you should get free LP, literally nobody. And there will obviously be abusers, but if Riot actually gave two shits about their game and looked into the cases, it would be easily solved. Get out of here, you're just looking for an excuse to be toxic because you think you're so high and mighty for being, let me guess, Plat right? I don't even have to check, I can tell by your arrogance. Riot needs a solution to AFK players, and this is a good one if it's managed properly.
EdgeLady (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FDC Conkey Song,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=e95grwNf,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-17T00:54:13.947+0000) > > TFW ADC main :( More like...26 keys, for me in that feel.
EATARI (NA)
: TFW when you're bad at the game but your team loves you.
: can be abused by duo boosters
Simple solution. If there's a duo, make it so the duo doesn't get the reduced LP. It's not a hard solution honestly
: whats your most DEATH IN GLORY game where you knew you lost but you still fought on and still slain like the champion you are.
Without a doubt a game where the enemy was running it down mid and I dove into all 5 of them as Kai'Sa with a Taric ulti. I took out all 5 and then we proceeded to get aced in the next teamfight cause Rengar oneshot me feelsbadman
: [NA][Silver 2-Plat 1] LF All Positions!
Heya, I'm not applying, but if you'd like you could join our discord and get some of our free agents to join our team you're more than welcome to. Just add me on League if you'd like.
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyMcMeowMeow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-07T05:32:13.129+0000) > > I don't like it for the reasons above lol, if you like it power to you... its a cash grab and should be its own solo thing, not something listed on the client You don't like it for the reasons above, yet you hope it fails. Well guess what, here is my oppinion, I hope NB won't come back , clash will fail once again, and TT is removed. Do you like my oppinion? Also "cashgrab" tell me what benefits you DON'T get from NOT buying little legends.
> [{quoted}](name=Musashi Yamato,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T06:40:21.930+0000) > > You don't like it for the reasons above, yet you hope it fails. Well guess what, here is my oppinion, I hope NB won't come back , clash will fail once again, and TT is removed. Do you like my oppinion? Also "cashgrab" tell me what benefits you DON'T get from NOT buying little legends. It is just a cashgrab though. They're using TFT as a way to sell more stuff. Hence the word "cashgrab". Who cares if you get zero benefits when people are still gonna spend the money on nothing. It's the same as them releasing the prestige skins. You get no benefits, but Riot gets money.
: "looks like my Japanese animes" cringe
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LN1T1FlM,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-22T01:06:32.111+0000) > > "looks like my Japanese animes" > > cringe *sigh* Doki Doki Literature Club. It's a game. Do your research
: ok adc mains, answer me this.
I want to not feel useless regardless of how well I play the game. When I can start with 5 kills and lose because an assassin, mage, or fighter gets fed, it feels miserable to play my lane.
Rioter Comments
Dr Poro (EUW)
: But Wadid isn't THE CARRY of G2. IG is a 2 man korean team with 3 supports.
But JackeyLove is a god ;-;
XeroKimo (NA)
: For aatrox, I'd either normalize the damage of his 3 Qs, or change how his 2nd Q works. Aatrox isn't particularly broken, it's just he gets to abuse spacing so well that it's as if you're facing a ranged character. If he lands Q1 without dashing, Q2 is almost guaranteed to hit, and Q3 he doesn't have to use. As a range character, this could be the time to retalliate, but for melee characters that don't have dashes, you don't even want to try to get close to him, because he wouldn't need to use a dash to hit Q2, and getting hit by all 3 Qs are usually a losing trade, which is why I'd either normalize his Q damage, or change Q2. Graves, I'd probably change his Dash to have a temporarily flat damage reduction post mitigation, like 1.5 seconds or so, also doesn't stack. Values would probably be like 5-25 based on skill level, that and he gets a stacking slow resist, this could allow him to lane as adc, as flat damage could allow him to close gaps to trade, and slow resist is made for chasing, as he's already low range, and autos can be blocked so it's helpful. His tankiness get's hit overall, he'll still burst hard, but he can die easier now. If we wanted to lower his burst, probably would reduce his base AD even more, and buff his early AS, and a small buff to AD/lvl so late game it doesn't change much. Kai'sa, passive changes are agreeable, probably would also nerf her AA range to 525 if it wasn't good enough. Akali, no changes. Urgot, decrease Q dmg, small buff on W dmg, nerf W shield, lower W cooldown. Irelia E stun duration reduced to 0.5 secs, Passive duration reduced to 4 seconds, only refreshes on duration on ability use,
i like your Kai'Sa idea, but I personally think that it would be better to nerf her down to 500 range. While that seems excessive, that's the same range as Lucian and Sivir have, and with the amount of safety in her kit I think that's huge. However, another big thing is that her W base damage should be nerfed. As I'm an ADC main who's but a lowly Plat, I don't see the other's enough to have an opinion, but I like the Graves change as well
Rioter Comments
: Random ADC's are pure coinflip is all I can tell you as someone who solo(ed) support Ever want to have anger and depression problems I would suggest soloing support in ranked at gold
It's the same with playing solo ADC though, half the time your support is autofilled and won't admit it so you just get dunked 2v2. I hate playing ranked without a duo Q cause all I can play at a high level is ADC -_-
: Good job naming and shaming. Tantram would be proud.{{summoner:11}} They called you a name. So, you request that they permanently lose access to their account? They weren't even all bad. They gave you a win and honor. Hate is not the way to change hate.
He actually completely blurred out the names?
: Lol, LCS is not fun to watch
This is their job man. Champions are going to be stronger and the players are going to pick those champions in an attempt to win the game. They're playing to keep on living, not to entertain you
: > [{quoted}](name=KT Ciller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n4V0dLys,comment-id=000c0000000000030000,timestamp=2018-08-20T06:44:59.812+0000) > > I wonder if coding a game isn't as simple as all you seem to make it sound. Go figure out how to fix the coding on the hitboxes and bring it back to us. I'll wait Of course its not simple but in a competitive game like LoL that relies so much on skillshots, indicators and hitboxes should be precise down to the pixel and riot should strive for that, i dont give a damn what you think about "player expectations". Go figure out how a competitive game should be made and mantained and then come back to us. We will wait.
But regardless of how competitive it is, there's still certain things that are ridiculous to work out. It's not like they don't have the tools, but these are the things that are difficult to work out. They can try but it's not like they can do everything at once. As jinxylord even said, it's not easy to fix, and with a team that Riot has, that means something.
Vioforte (NA)
: Yeah I'm calling shenanigans on that one. There is no reason for someone to be hit by something that misses them or is indicated to miss. No reason.
I wonder if coding a game isn't as simple as all you seem to make it sound. Go figure out how to fix the coding on the hitboxes and bring it back to us. I'll wait
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Not all adc's are bad. Non-crit adc's are actually pretty strong as is lucian. Also... your last argument actually supports feintfiend. Topmid/jg have multiple options because they don't just play one CLASS of champs. Bot always played one CLASS... marksmen. Now you're being asked to learn to be flexible and play multiple classes of champs and you say... not fair. That's like a toplaner saying it's not fair they can't play bruisers or fighters in a tank meta. Or mids complaining assassins/burst mages/control mages/supportive champs (lulu, karma, galio) aren't viable in the "x-meta" mid. Adc's aren't as bad as everyone claims or acts... people just follow pro meta too hard and don't think for themselves enough. And besides that, we are seeing more adc's make their way bot again... including crit adc's other than lucian. Is stuff all balanced properly? No. But that doesn't mean it's not ok to have a temporary meta where non-marksmen are stronger bot than most marksmen. It's no different than tank jg or carry jg meta... than assassin meta mid or bruiser meta top. Stuff changes. Different classes might be better at the moment and you have to adapt or work extra hard to make your class of champ work in a meta that favors some other class for your position. Other roles have had to deal with this forever. Being completely unviable is one thing and shouldn't happen, but being weaker in the current meta.... that's another and is completely ok.
There's only one class there because that's what's been supported for 7 seasons. Now that it's gone, all the hard work I've put into mastering champions like Trist and Ashe is just out the window. And in the bot lane, you're right, most ADCs aren't weak. However, the fact that Electrocute Assassins are running rampant in the meta are just slaughtering any ADC player in solo Q. I don't really follow pro play at all honestly. Also, Lucian isn't a crit ADC, he goes BoRK->BC->ER, none of which have crit.
: If it affects ADCs who cares AMIRITE? No but seriously glad to see ADCs struggling after all these boring ADC metas
Man, just because ADCs have been strong doesn't mean it's okay for them to be in the gutter. I'm not a mage player, I refuse to play Swain/Vlad. Top laners/Mid laners/Junglers all have multiple options regardless of which champions are good
: I'll second this. Also nerf ignite pls.
Agreed, I recently picked up a few mid laners and I've watched enemies burn from such high HP it's not even funny
Rioter Comments
Aneirin (OCE)
: It doesn't matter though - as far as your teammates are concerned, instead of one person clogging up chat with useless rubbish there's two. What tactical use does "you have more deaths than me" have? And what did it achieve? Did he suddenly have a change of heart and leave you alone?
No, it was simply an instance of my non-toxic behavior. He was verbally abusing me and I simply responded. However, I've received no notification of him being reprimanded as opposed to me.
Aneirin (OCE)
: So instead of having one flaming team member you turned it until having two. That's not defending yourself, that's making the problem twice as bad. Should have just muted rengar. > I suppose it's my fault for assuming that this company cares about it's playerbase huh If they didn't care them there wouldn't be any punishments for anything.
I didn't turn it into two. At one point, he told me to stop feeding my ass off, my response was simply "you have more deaths than me". There were other instances of such a thing happening. And if they really cared then they wouldn't ban based on one side of the story
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KT Ciller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EaX2QuF2,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T19:00:59.543+0000) > > Precisely To be honest, I was vigorously praying that he'd evolve into a butler instead of an archer.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EaX2QuF2,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T19:02:09.361+0000) > > To be honest, I was vigorously praying that he'd evolve into a butler instead of an archer. That woulda been nice, but then his Z-Move wouldn't have made much sense at all
: > [{quoted}](name=KT Ciller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EaX2QuF2,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-10T18:58:24.466+0000) > > Dartrix, that edgy bird just warms my heart The Nerd Bird?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EaX2QuF2,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-07-10T18:59:21.726+0000) > > The Nerd Bird? Precisely
: what's your favorite pokemon?
Dartrix, that edgy bird just warms my heart
: Lucian.{{champion:236}}
I feel this man. S7 I put in so much time on Lucian before I lost my computer and now he's so strong that people all just say "Oh you're just playing Lucian nothing special"
: > [{quoted}](name=KT Ciller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FfpqpP5a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-05T09:48:59.840+0000) > > I really feel like it's Kai'Sa, utilizing your W, R, and E to assassinate targets is such a fantastic feeling and her AA and Q almost never feel clunky when used in unison. I love that champion so much Ah same. I hate the champion itself (mostly because it's broken atm) but once I tried her it's really satisfying to use her kit. 100% agree
Yeah if they could pull her into a less busted state I would 100% 1-trick this champoin
: Her W always felt clunky to me though. I know it synergises with her ult but this long range ability compared to the rest of her skills feels akward to me.
It seems a little out of place with the rest of her kit until you start to utilize it in trades. If you're using it to proc your passive you realize that it is actually super good for her kit. I almost think of it sort of like a Jinx W. If you have any experience with Jinx then you should be able to utilize it really efficiently
: They introduced this item as a Marksmen item by including it in the Marksmen patch, but lowkey they just want assassins to become even more powerful. I mean, for fucks sake Domination is about to get a buff because apparently Riot is seeing it "underperform", even though literally every assassin player on the god damn planet is taking either Electrocute or Predator. Fuck.
Wait really? I'm gonna have to have a word with Riot HQ cause I'm sick of being one shot by Wukong, Talon, Zed, LeBlanc, Nocturne, Kayn, Kha, Rengar, etc. ;-;
: You dont know what cancer is until you faced some swain tham kench lane or fiddle veigar where you cant do shit.
I played against a Fiddle Ziggs lane earlier and they absolutely destroyed bot lane. We had to give up our tower by 8ish minutes if I remember correctly because they just shoved so hard and there was nothing that me (Kai'Sa) and Lulu could do
: Which champions feel the most "fluid" in their gameplay?
I really feel like it's Kai'Sa, utilizing your W, R, and E to assassinate targets is such a fantastic feeling and her AA and Q almost never feel clunky when used in unison. I love that champion so much
Rioter Comments
: Roar of Demacia (6/10)
If you people would actually pay attention you would know that every mission is bugged to not show progress currently. Riot puts these things into the client you know
: What is something you wish you knew when you first started playing?
Farm is just as effective as kills in the long run. Learning to farm and keeping safe is one of the easiest ways to farm
: Meddler already said he's going to stick with ruining the game I mean he's not going to buff towers stop asking before they start jerking themselves off on another riot plz
I'd like you to quote that. Like the exact time he said it. Because that's not the case at all I'm sure
Show more

FDC 4

Level 200 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion