: IG's win had nothing to do with IG...
KT: _Ok guys, here's the strategy. We'll do nothing for 50 mins and then we'll win in a teamf-... oh... we lost_
: Lucian is bullshit
_"**Lucian is Bullshit**"_ -said the Miss Fortune player https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigPessimisticIberianmole-size_restricted.gif https://youtu.be/n8AaXOgEW2I?t=16s
: That Zed has 21 kills... https://youtu.be/vUjQJ7HRNUY?t=434 season 4 zed btw
> [{quoted}](name=Handin Out Naps,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qasWtWfL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-21T00:45:28.344+0000) > > That Zed has 21 kills... > > > https://youtu.be/vUjQJ7HRNUY?t=434 > > season 4 zed btw **"Use your ultimate"** And it's still slower.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/taking-another-look-subclasses Take a look at this and tell me where Mundo is. It isn’t under tank for one. And Mundo is a juggernaut not because he follows the others in combos, but because he’s the basic premise of it. Tanky, runs at you, kills you. Him being labeled as a juggernaut is because it’s the only role that fits his current design. He’s not healthy at all and needs a rework, but he fits juggernaut better than tank since he’s more or less picked to kill people. It annoys me when people label him as a tank because he only serves to make any class he’s in look bad because of how god awful his design is. But when I call him a juggernaut, I’m not saying juggernauts are bad. I’m just saying Mundo is a juggernaut. That’s not what’s wrong with him.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bLKGLda1,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T23:20:15.226+0000) > > And Mundo is a juggernaut not because he follows the others in combos, but because he’s the basic premise of it. Tanky, runs at you, kills you. Him being labeled as a juggernaut is because it’s the only role that fits his current design. He’s not healthy at all and needs a rework, but he fits juggernaut better than tank since he’s more or less picked to kill people There's a difference between a 4/0 Darius with a Black Cleaver and a Deadman's Plate that runs into you, pulls you, applies the stacks and then kills you... and a 0/1 Mundo with Sunfire and Warmog's just walking around people while his ult heals him for free while he kills you. That is not the pattern of a Juggernaut. That's just a busted tank.
Ralanr (NA)
: Ok, just because we say Mundo isn’t a tank doesn’t mean we find him balanced. Mundo is a horribly designed champion who doesn’t fit well into today’s version of the game outside of being straight up cancer. Mundo is a problem no matter what his class is. There is no denying that.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bLKGLda1,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2018-07-15T22:56:01.330+0000) > > Ok, just because we say Mundo isn’t a tank doesn’t mean we find him balanced. Mundo is a horribly designed champion who doesn’t fit well into today’s version of the game outside of being straight up cancer. > > Mundo is a problem no matter what his class is. There is no denying that. Fair enough, but I can't stand the term "Juggernaut" being used like this. I hate it when people use it to describe actual Tanks that perform like Juggernauts just because having way too high numbers. Darius and Garen at least need a Black Cleaver and have an actual weak early game. Darius requires proper use of his Q to restore HP and apply stacks to deal his damage. Garen needs to pick his fights properly or he'll just be unable to execute anyone and die. Nasus needs to stack up by actually proper farming and even get a non entirely defensive item in Iceborn or Trinity if you really wanna bring the DPS. Juggernauts are build with kits that require setup from either themselves or a teammate, as well as proper timing of your skills. Mundo is nothing like that. He builds only Tank items, he has no complex mechanics to unload Juggernaut-esque damage, his ultimate is made to Tank the enemy team's damage. Using the term _Juggernaut_ to attempt to excuse an overloaded tank is one of the oldest tricks in the book, and let's not even talk about the guy in this thread who thinks Mundo is a Fighter. To be called a Juggernaut, you need to be designed as such, not just deal the same damage by standing around people while having 5K HP.
: What's the point of tanks anymore??
**Juggernaut**: BS tank term invented by Riot and used by Tank Loves who want to excuse 5K HP unkillable walls being able to deal massive damage by walking around. To those using the "Juggernaut" term, these characters aren't tanks, even though they're performing **everything a Tank's role is in a game** and building all all defensive items. But remember: Mundo is not a Tank and he's very balanced!! He's a fighter like Irelia who is highly demanding mechanically and only has 2.5K HP. I know Mundo has 5K and only builds defensive stats but that's ok, he's actually a Fighter. Wait, let me go post in the boards about how the poor tanks are so weak and in desperate need of massive buffs omg unplayable!!!!
: What's the point of tanks anymore??
{{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}}
: Why hasnt Fiddlesticks Support been nerfed yet?
Same reason this bastard is allowed to exist in his current form {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:36}}
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T20:25:11.988+0000) > > Sorry, but this doesn't work. Your analogy is like telling the Orianna one trick _"Hey, Viktor is meta now, please learn him"_ Incorrect. I listed a bunch of different things because _every other role has had to play entirely different classes_ depending on the meta. > What happened here is like having that restaurant and Riot saying _"Yeah, you make burgers but now I want you to gonna make world class hand made pasta"_ > There's no "bonus points" because people soon realize the pasta is just so much better that ordering a "Lucian Burger" because the pasta the restaurant serves now is just that good, and people eventually just stop ordering burgers because they realize it's just a waste of money. > Not only that, but the owner of the restaurant demands that the burger makers learn to do that world class hand made pasta that the new hired chef is making by tomorrow. Oof, seems that you missed the point. That's exactly what I'm saying because the meta has shifted. There have been stages mid lane of assassins mid, mages mid, tanks mid, even some ADCs mid (Hi Varus, Corki). It's also pretty funny that you drop the "Wow wtf they have to learn how to make pasta!?" while the top laner has had to make burgers, pasta, etc. for years. Does the analogy make sense now? Everyone has had to adapt, change their champ pool and more...except ADCs. > Your argument following is also pretty poor. It seems to me that you don't understand how much of a niche the ADC role truly is. You are attempting to compare changing from a fighter (Aatrox) to another fighter (New Aatrox) to going from Cait to Swain and Vladimir. The role the character has in the game is very different. Who do you think will have more chances of success? The Vlad main who used to play him Mid and Top and now can play him Bot, or the Lucian player who hasn't touched Vlad in his life? Oh yeah, DoubleLift... maybe I should post that VoD of a couple weeks ago. Then when he's on his Lucian, he also loses to Kobbe's Heimer, a player notorious for under performing in the EU LCS right now, yet the marksmen characters have become so worthless, that just picking a mage rises your chances of winning, even if you're going against a very experienced Lucian player. Once again, you're just going over the point itself to nitpick. You're also dropping the more important point (Going from learning Ornn to having to learn, say, Aatrox or Irelia because they're meta staples now) to focus on a point you can win in the argument. And hey, that's why I said this is a wake-up call: Bot laners suddenly have to learn a new class of champion just like everyone else and suddenly it's the end of the world for them. If you can't diversify your portfolio, that isn't a good sign. And you don't even have to be GOOD at it, you can be passable or even lackluster. Ain't nothing wrong with having a pocket adc player. > Your Aprho example is just plain weird. Everyone can tell you that Aphro is not a top mechanical player, and that his most valuable contributions come in the form of shot calling, keeping the team cool in a pressure situation, and being a voice of experience among his fellow players. Ah so basically you're never going to agree until I pick a pro player you specifically agree to. It's also (looking back) kind of funny that we can't use Faker because he's the best. As a pro player, shouldn't you _strive_ to be the best? Shouldn't Faker be the apex of what you should try to accomplish? > The ADC role on the other hand is one of the most demanding mechanically, particularly in pro play, and their responsibilities in game are way different from those of a Support... and a Mid Laner, and a Jungler, and a Top Laner. You need to be Faker or UZI to ignore the meta and just do your thing because how insanely good you truly are. And every role is mechanically demanding to an extent. Look at the mechanics levi does with Lee Sin and tell me it's not mechanically commanding. Part of this is to stop putting ADCs of a pedestel, mind you. Other players have mechanical work to do as well and ADCs job is no harder or easier than anyone elses job. They just require a different skill set....just like an assassin vs. a mage. > I'm sorry, but that's just plain disrespectful to a man who has dedicated so many years of his life to the refinement and perfection of what he was hired to do. "Oh... well, we know you're super dedicated and passionate and have spent years learning the intricacies of this particular role and set of character but we want _diversity_ in Bot so f- -k you" > Also, while the diversity of the bot lane in regular play **is in fact a reality**, in pro play (the topic here) there's no such thing as Bot lane diversity. Instead of Trist, Cait Xayah every game, it's Yasuo, Swain and Vlad every game. The only difference is that Riot put people's jobs at stake by forcing such a sudden change. True diversity would be if all the Spring carries were still viable while also having Yasuo, Swain and Vlad be as good too. That would be true diversity. What we have right now is not. Sorry, but that's the way it works. I'm not disrespecting Rekkles because I dislike him or his work but really, this crying is incredible. As I pointed out, every other role has had to spend the past _eight years_ learning all sorts of champs, roles, builds and gameplay changes while ADC has been left relatively untouched. I have a hard time putting Rekkles as some martyr for the ADC class when the only true change that happened was that his role became just like everyone elses: Open to different picks that may require learning different playstyles. I also can't take it seriously when ADCs are still pickable and good. Lucian, Kai'sa, Ezreal and others still see play in the bot lane so this "ADC Armageddon" really isn't hitting home for me. What Rekkles is getting is a taste of what every single other position has had to do for years. He has my sympathy that Riot forced him to be stuck playing ADCs for years but not my regret that suddenly he has to learn new roles and tools. You're also absurdly wrong with the "Yasuo/Swain/Vlad" every game. Heimerdinger. Darius. Double support bot for funnel. Previously mentioned ADCs. Etc. I think your first goal should be to take a step back and actually look at the meta right now because this venerable defense of ADCs seems grossly misguided when all that happened is that they have to play just like everyone else and can't stay cozy in the ADC hut for the rest of their careers.
> Incorrect. I listed a bunch of different things because every other role has had to play entirely different classes depending on the meta. > Oof, seems that you missed the point. That's exactly what I'm saying because the meta has shifted. There have been stages mid lane of assassins mid, mages mid, tanks mid, even some ADCs mid (Hi Varus, Corki). It's also pretty funny that you drop the "Wow wtf they have to learn how to make pasta!?" while the top laner has had to make burgers, pasta, etc. for years. Does the analogy make sense now? Everyone has had to adapt, change their champ pool and more...except ADCs. > Once again, you're just going over the point itself to nitpick. You're also dropping the more important point (Going from learning Ornn to having to learn, say, Aatrox or Irelia because they're meta staples now) to focus on a point you can win in the argument. And hey, that's why I said this is a wake-up call: Bot laners suddenly have to learn a new class of champion just like everyone else and suddenly it's the end of the world for them. If you can't diversify your portfolio, that isn't a good sign. And you don't even have to be GOOD at it, you can be passable or even lackluster. Ain't nothing wrong with having a pocket adc player. Yeah, it's clear to me you just don't understand how niche ADC is compared to literally every other role in the game. I'll try to keep going with your cooking analogy. You may believe any professional cook may be able to bake cakes, but it just so happens to be the case that baking cakes (or any pastry) takes a very different set of skills and requires a lot of precision. Once again, you're trying to compare going from a Tank (Ornn) to a Fighter (Irelia), to playing Xayah and then be forced to play Swain. Makes me think you don't quite understand how different Swain and Xayah play and how different their roles are in the game, where a melee character in Top has always been a Melee character in Top. You talk about Varus and Corki in the Mid Lane, yet you fail to mention how they're essentially played the same way as any traditional caster in the Mid Lane. The role doesn't change, the play style doesn't change. Assassins aren't normally played because it just so happens that they also have a very niche play style that only a few can really pull off, but again, those are exceptions, not the norm. > Ah so basically you're never going to agree until I pick a pro player you specifically agree to. It's also (looking back) kind of funny that we can't use Faker because he's the best. As a pro player, shouldn't you strive to be the best? Shouldn't Faker be the apex of what you should try to accomplish? I'm not going to agree because you simply won't find a pro that has had to do such a massive shift that is not someone specially gifted. Also, striving to be the best like Faker doesn't mean you'll have his skills. Does that mean every soccer player is bad because they aren't like Messi or CR7. You can't use exceptions to set standards. > And every role is mechanically demanding to an extent. Look at the mechanics levi does with Lee Sin and tell me it's not mechanically commanding. Part of this is to stop putting ADCs of a pedestel, mind you. Other players have mechanical work to do as well and ADCs job is no harder or easier than anyone elses job. They just require a different skill set....just like an assassin vs. a mage. Have you ever played marksmen consistently for an extended period of time? But anyway, I suddenly think this argument of yours actually helps me more than you. You're saying every role can be very mechanically demanding, and you want people that have never have to deal with those mechanics **at the highest level** to just _pick it up_ and deal with it. We could go back to the baker and pasta situation... > Sorry, but that's the way it works. I'm not disrespecting Rekkles because I dislike him or his work but really, this crying is incredible. As I pointed out, every other role has had to spend the past eight years learning all sorts of champs, roles, builds and gameplay changes while ADC has been left relatively untouched. I have a hard time putting Rekkles as some martyr for the ADC class when the only true change that happened was that his role became just like everyone elses: Open to different picks that may require learning different playstyles. I also can't take it seriously when ADCs are still pickable and good. Lucian, Kai'sa, Ezreal and others still see play in the bot lane so this "ADC Armageddon" really isn't hitting home for me. What Rekkles is getting is a taste of what every single other position has had to do for years. He has my sympathy that Riot forced him to be stuck playing ADCs for years but not my regret that suddenly he has to learn new roles and tools. You're also absurdly wrong with the "Yasuo/Swain/Vlad" every game. Heimerdinger. Darius. Double support bot for funnel. Previously mentioned ADCs. Etc. I think your first goal should be to take a step back and actually look at the meta right now because this venerable defense of ADCs seems grossly misguided when all that happened is that they have to play just like everyone else and can't stay cozy in the ADC hut for the rest of their careers. Rekkles was the person interviewed here, but every AD in the World has been affected by this. A lot of people have voiced their opinion about how bad they made marksmen characters. You can look at any region in the world and you'll see every AD struggling to cope with the sudden radical change in the game. I'm not trying to put Rekkles as a martyr, he just happened to be the AD Travis interviewed for this matter. We could keep going but I feel we're gonna start repeating ourselves and I don't think I'm gonna convince you nor that you're gonna convince me. I'm gonna drop here and suggest we agree to disagree. If you want to continue, have the last word or call the argument won on your side, that's ok. I just believe not much more can be said from either side of the argument. Thank you for the chat.
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T19:09:56.446+0000) > > It's very easy to say all those things when it's not your job what's on the line. > I don't know what your job is friend, but let's just say you're hired to design 2D logos for a company. Then, out of the blue your boss tells you _"Well, starting tomorrow all our logos will be animated and they need to be top quality. I know you studied graphic design and not animation but I don't care. Either you do it or I'll just get someone else"_ > > Is that what you signed for? Does that seem fair to you? We're not talking about some random raging guy on the boards. We're talking about someone's job being at stake here. Your Faker argument just feels out of place. You know very well that Faker isn't the norm for professional players. He's an exception, and you can't use those for attempting to set a standard. Your problem is that you forget that every other role has had to do this. For a better example. let's say a team in LoL is like a restaurant kitchen. Top laner has been cooking cakes, pies, souffles, all sorts of desserts for years. Jungler has been making side dishes from mash potatos to salad to macaroni to french fries. Mid lane has made soup, brisket, steak, all sorts of stuff. Support has had to run the gamut from ramen to pasta to chinese noodles. Meanwhile, ADC has made...burgers. Oh, yeah, he can make a LOT of different burgers and they all taste good but at the end of the day, all he's had to make are burgers. Then one day Riot, owner of League De Restaurant, comes in and says "Hey, dude, we love your burgers but we're gonna need for you to learn how to make hot dogs and corn dogs too.". Now, pray tell, how would you feel as any other role who has had to learn, drop and change your food for _years_ to hear the ADC going "Fucking HOTDOGS!? What the fuck!? All I can do are burgers. What the fuck is the owner thinking in making me learn how to make hot dogs!?" (Bonus points because some customers still order the Lucian Burger, the Ezreal Special or the burger on a kai'sa-roll.) And sure, let's not use faker. But look at any other player. Do you think Aphromoo is fine always swapping from Bard to Alistar to Thresh to pyke to Janna to whatever-the-support-of-the-day is? How about any EU player who is now learning Heimer bot? How about any top laner who now has to drop everything about old aatrox and get better at new aatrox (who plays radically different from old aatrox but is still meta.) Maybe if this was something every lane rarely had to do I'd agree with you. However, since the inception of league, no role has been as closed off as adcs bot lane. And again: If you want to argue that ADCs should go into other lanes? 100% agree there! However, your argument seems to be that Rekkles is upset that his main class isn't the only class he has to learn, which I think is fine. At the end of the day, a job may ask you to learn a new skill or take on a new responsibility. If that's the case, maybe Rekkles is just destined to be a pocket sub who they pull out when they need an adc.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T19:38:13.878+0000) > > "Hey, dude, we love your burgers but we're gonna need for you to learn how to make hot dogs and corn dogs too." Sorry, but this doesn't work. Your analogy is like telling the Orianna one trick _"Hey, Viktor is meta now, please learn him"_ What happened here is like having that restaurant and Riot saying _"Yeah, you make burgers but now I want you to gonna make world class hand made pasta"_ There's no "bonus points" because people soon realize the pasta is just so much better that ordering a "Lucian Burger" because the pasta the restaurant serves now is just that good, and people eventually just stop ordering burgers because they realize it's just a waste of money. Not only that, but the owner of the restaurant demands that the burger makers learn to do that world class hand made pasta that the new hired chef is making by tomorrow. Your argument following is also pretty poor. It seems to me that you don't understand how much of a niche the ADC role truly is. You are attempting to compare changing from a fighter (Aatrox) to another fighter (New Aatrox) to going from Cait to Swain and Vladimir. The role the character has in the game is very different. Who do you think will have more chances of success? The Vlad main who used to play him Mid and Top and now can play him Bot, or the Lucian player who hasn't touched Vlad in his life? Oh yeah, DoubleLift... maybe I should post that VoD of a couple weeks ago. Then when he's on his Lucian, he also loses to Kobbe's Heimer, a player notorious for under performing in the EU LCS right now, yet the marksmen characters have become so worthless, that just picking a mage rises your chances of winning, even if you're going against a very experienced Lucian player. Your Aprho example is just plain weird. Everyone can tell you that Aphro is not a top mechanical player, and that his most valuable contributions come in the form of shot calling, keeping the team cool in a pressure situation, and being a voice of experience among his fellow players. The ADC role on the other hand is one of the most demanding mechanically, particularly in pro play, and their responsibilities in game are way different from those of a Support... and a Mid Laner, and a Jungler, and a Top Laner. You need to be Faker or UZI to ignore the meta and just do your thing because how insanely good you truly are. > If that's the case, maybe Rekkles is just destined to be a pocket sub who they pull out when they need an adc I'm sorry, but that's just plain disrespectful to a man who has dedicated so many years of his life to the refinement and perfection of what he was hired to do. "Oh... well, we know you're super dedicated and passionate and have spent years learning the intricacies of this particular role and set of character but we want _diversity_ in Bot so f- -k you" Also, while the diversity of the bot lane in regular play **is in fact a reality**, in pro play (the topic here) there's no such thing as Bot lane diversity. Instead of Trist, Cait Xayah every game, it's Yasuo, Swain and Vlad every game. The only difference is that Riot put people's jobs at stake by forcing such a sudden change. True diversity would be if all the Spring carries were still viable while also having Yasuo, Swain and Vlad be as good too. That would be true diversity. What we have right now is not.
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r10TEBNU,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2018-07-10T07:00:56.782+0000) > > DoubleLift? You mean the guy that lost to Kobbe on Heimerdinger? Yeah, great strat by the No. 1 Team and ADC in NA Got anything to say about UZI and RNG. You know the MSI winners that just got finished curb stomping SKT and the rest of LCK at rift rivals. Yeah didn't think so bud.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r10TEBNU,comment-id=00030000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-10T13:22:49.390+0000) > > Got anything to say about UZI and RNG. You know the MSI winners that just got finished curb stomping SKT and the rest of LCK at rift rivals. > > Yeah didn't think so bud. Wait, are you under the delusion that UZI is the norm and not the exception? Cause that would be very disrespectful to the best ADC in history, trying to say that everyone else is just the same as him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T02:35:27.347+0000) > > The difference there is that it would significantly hurt champions like Akali. In his case, ADCs aren't all garbage all of a sudden. Now there are just situations where picking non ADCs is more optimal. It doesn't mean that ADCs as a whole are complete ass it just means they aren't completely busted and mandatory like they were a few patches ago. Cait is pretty bad right now so his comments on that are fine, but he seems to be complaining about the whole class being bad when that just isn't true. He has plenty of other champions that he can play instead of Cait. The other thing is ADC players never suffered the class-woes anyone else did. Part of why Faker is widely regarded as a fantastic (if not the best) player is that he has shined on a variety of champions. Tanks like Galio, Bruisers like (pre-rework) Irelia, Skrimishing carries like Yasuo, mages like Orianna and of course assassins like Zed. While yes, you do need to play adcs differently depending on who you play, you've never had adcs picking radically different playstyles like Galio-to-Zed. Now ADCs suddenly have to learn to play Mordekaiser, Vlad, Heimerdinger, Darius, Yasuo, etc but have little-to-no professional experience on these champs. To that end I can understand being mad. That said, this should be a time for ADCs to learn. Riot likes this idea and I doubt the days of "ADC bot only" are going to come back anytime soon. (Unless ADC mains try to pull the "lul adc 2017" again.)
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T05:13:14.069+0000) > > The other thing is ADC players never suffered the class-woes anyone else did. > > Part of why Faker is widely regarded as a fantastic (if not the best) player is that he has shined on a variety of champions. Tanks like Galio, Bruisers like (pre-rework) Irelia, Skrimishing carries like Yasuo, mages like Orianna and of course assassins like Zed. While yes, you do need to play adcs differently depending on who you play, you've never had adcs picking radically different playstyles like Galio-to-Zed. Now ADCs suddenly have to learn to play Mordekaiser, Vlad, Heimerdinger, Darius, Yasuo, etc but have little-to-no professional experience on these champs. To that end I can understand being mad. > > That said, this should be a time for ADCs to learn. Riot likes this idea and I doubt the days of "ADC bot only" are going to come back anytime soon. (Unless ADC mains try to pull the "lul adc 2017" again.) It's very easy to say all those things when it's not your job what's on the line. I don't know what your job is friend, but let's just say you're hired to design 2D logos for a company. Then, out of the blue your boss tells you _"Well, starting tomorrow all our logos will be animated and they need to be top quality. I know you studied graphic design and not animation but I don't care. Either you do it or I'll just get someone else"_ Is that what you signed for? Does that seem fair to you? We're not talking about some random raging guy on the boards. We're talking about someone's job being at stake here. Your Faker argument just feels out of place. You know very well that Faker isn't the norm for professional players. He's an exception, and you can't use those for attempting to set a standard.
: I heard a lot of crying and him being a terrible person. Sure things aren't working out for you, but trash talking really worth it?
> [{quoted}](name=StonePlatypus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-10T06:12:34.376+0000) > > I heard a lot of crying and him being a terrible person. > > Sure things aren't working out for you, but trash talking really worth it? You remind me of that guy Parth destroyed on Travis' show. I'd like to see you say that to Rekkles' face and see how you do after doing so. But of course, you're just behind your keyboard and screen.
: > [{quoted}](name=i int irI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r10TEBNU,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-10T00:59:40.787+0000) > > Watch the interview. He specifically says that in ADC current state, basically they can be equal in skill with their champ but because ADC's were so nerfed the Mage/Bruiser would automatically win. Meanwhile ever in reality marksman are in 90% of the team comps. Hell pro teams draft double Marksman with Kindred or Graves more often they the go without one. Uzi has been dumpstering literally everyone playing only ADCs. Doublelift has been playing only ADCs and has had career best marks for KDA and DPM. It's all mental. Marksman are still strong in solo Que and still dominate in organized team play.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r10TEBNU,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-07-10T01:16:01.867+0000) > > Meanwhile ever in reality marksman are in 90% of the team comps. Hell pro teams draft double Marksman with Kindred or Graves more often they the go without one. Uzi has been dumpstering literally everyone playing only ADCs. Doublelift has been playing only ADCs and has had career best marks for KDA and DPM. > > It's all mental. Marksman are still strong in solo Que and still dominate in organized team play. DoubleLift? You mean the guy that lost to Kobbe on Heimerdinger? Yeah, great strat by the No. 1 Team and ADC in NA
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: Idk why those champs are still spammed in lcs then tho, especially the first 5. Do you have a link to where he says that?
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r10TEBNU,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T01:09:53.279+0000) > > Idk why those champs are still spammed in lcs then tho, especially the first 5. Do you have a link to where he says that? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/Mfdguomv-rift-rivals-is-a-joke-guess-im-out-of-a-job-its-fun-but-they-screwed-up-rekkles There's my topic, there's the timestamps. All those ADC are bad compared to what a Mage/Bruiser can do. Also, what you say isn't really true. The champions are spammed in **NA** LCS, but not in Europe. Splyce, one of the most mediocre Summer teams just wiped DoubleLift's Team Liquid playing Heimer with DL on Lucian.
: It sounds like he's just complaining about ADCs being mandatory only 80% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-09T19:36:37.542+0000) > > It sounds like he's just complaining about ADCs being mandatory only 80% of the time. Are you suggesting a professional player's opinion is the same as a boards Gameplay post? Cause that would be really weird.
: When does he say that
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-09T18:48:33.996+0000) > > When does he say that Got the timestamps added to the main post!
: When does he say that
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mfdguomv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-09T18:48:33.996+0000) > > When does he say that Good call. It's a long video. Give me a couple mins and I'll edit the post with a couple timestamps.
Rioter Comments
: Can you guys stop giving AD all the good stuff?
_"I'll accuse Rito of being bias by being bias"_ {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
F1SHEYES (NA)
: Why is Riot adding more true damage?
Because Tanks are busted, and they're too afraid of nerfing them meaningfully so they just add more damage, like that's gonna solve the problem.
Venomar (NA)
: Hate all you want, but the game has been directed toward MM/Support for 5-6 years. Opening up bot lane is just not a realistic goal or an achievable one. It would require an entirely community shift of some 60 million people, pro adaptation and trickle down, beyond extensive balance changes in the form of items, scalings, economics, power curves and budgets on mellee/mage champions, etc. Furthermore, for them to even start the shift. There would have to be a direct and targeted approach on "trial champions" that would require entire kit reworks and or completely new designs. You would have to make something to compete with ADCs range and damages directly. For the 5% who want Darius bot,do you think the other 95% are gonna be cool with riot just fucking his shit up one day and shoving him into a new lane? Probably not. And at that, do you expect riot to even come close to getting it right? Hell no. So basically. Give it up and try to enjoy the state of the game as it is. Bit lane being opened up has as much of a likely hood of happened as From Soft adding rainbow guns to Darksouls. Just not gonna happen, sorry.
Game has been dictated by Tanks ever since the release of Cinderhulk. It's not about MM/Support, but to see who gets tankier faster. Tank items are cheap and effective. This is so much of a problem that Riot had to overtune a class that could deal with these walls of CC/HP/Resistances/Ambient Free damage by standing around. ADC being strong is just a symptom of the problem: Tanks have been busted for years now, except nobody cares or just is in denial about it.
Elohaven (NA)
: We've seen it with Swain; We've seen it with Kai'Sa
Yeah it was {{champion:516}} only Kai'Sa and Swain {{champion:39}}
: Mages getting nerfed meanwhile all i play against mid is....
You know why nobody plays assassins in LCS?? **Because Tanks are so busted that playing Assassins is a waste of time** When are you people gonna finally realize that the root of this horrible meta is the Tanks.
: The true reason behind the tank meta/ how to get rid of it
> I think it's pretty obvious that our community has had an issue with tanks for quite awhile Excuse me but **WHAT**??? The only person that has an open war on these boards against tanks is me. I've never seen anyone else get vocal about how busted they are, to the point where playing anything else Top in LCS can be considered trolling, and I'm not even covering Sej/Zac/Skarner being the only 3 Junglers that can really be played (thank god for at least Olaf). Yet the boards just love victimize them to (SURPRISE) complain about the ADC and make them the villain cause that has never been done before on these boards before. There's many ways and classes that can kill an ADC (unless they have a Janna but everyone knows Janna and shields are quite BS right now) yet there's only **ONE WAY** to kill and deal with a Tank. **You got the whole issue entirely upside down. It's the Tanks that ruin the game, requiring a class to be busted only to be able deal with them.**
: As a jungler and support, its an ADC "meta"
But it is just circlejerk. Your post only confirms the position further. Try playing 25 - 50 ADC Ranked games and see if your bias ideas even hold any ground.
333 (EUNE)
: @RiotReperoir You should wait with the Ninja Tabi nerf and hit them same time when ADC gets changed
**_"Oh NO!! Poor tanks are so weak please buff them they're struggling so bad it's not like every LCS game has so many Tanks every single game and whichever team has the more/stronger tanks just win in solo queue please don't nerf this poor class that is super weak and has such a hard time"_** And of course the boards just Updates to #1
: > [{quoted}](name=FNC Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AxGaQ7F8,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-03-13T21:21:37.449+0000) > > Can we **PLEASE STOP PRETENDING POOR TANKS ARE VERY WEAK AND UNDER POWERED AND EASY TO KILL??** > > Why do these threads where people pretend Tanks are weak get so many up votes? Why are so many people under the **_DELUSLION_** that Tanks are somehow weak? > > Do you guys even know the state of Top Lane? Do you watch **ANY** of the competitive Leagues and how **EVERY GAME** fills with tanks? Do you even realize why ADC characters need to be toxic? > > **BECAUSE THEIR TOXIC STATE IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN DEAL WITH TANKS IN THE GAME** > > Please stop victimizing Tanks as if they were weak or anything but overpowered. Ever since the release of Cinderhulk the game is just seeing who's the tankiest and who has the most broken ADC to deal with that tankiness. And the root of the problem is Tanks. if you're not gonna accept that, at the very least stop victimizing the class if they were in desperate need for a buff to their resistances or god forbid, deal more damage by standing around. > > Also, to the OP of this BS thread: **Post video or non of this happened** I'd rather a tank meta than an ADC meta >:(
Do you really? Cause we've been in a Tank meta ever since the release of Cinderhulk, with a very small break when OP Fiora and GP were up around the 2015 World Championship. Other than that **IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A TANK META**. This _ADC Meta_ myth stems from what I just explained. The only way to deal with a 6K HP Cho, is a Vayne or a Twitch. You wouldn't need them to be that strong if tanks weren't so busted. Sometimes the Tank Meta has become so bad that non-tank champions just buy Tank items. Remember Tank Ekko and Tank Fizz? Yi, Yasuo and Akali. Then there was the Mao'Kai and Poppy age. It's **always** a Tank meta and the real root of the damage creep issue, and everybody just sweeps it under the rug and pretend it's normal. So no, I don't think you want more years of Tanks.
: ADC's need to lose their carry monopoly and supports need to help the whole team.
Sure **WHO'S GONNA KILL THE 5KHP CHO ON ENEMY TEAM?? LUX??**
: Is last whisper even an essential item against tanks?
Can we **PLEASE STOP PRETENDING POOR TANKS ARE VERY WEAK AND UNDER POWERED AND EASY TO KILL??** Why do these threads where people pretend Tanks are weak get so many up votes? Why are so many people under the **_DELUSLION_** that Tanks are somehow weak? Do you guys even know the state of Top Lane? Do you watch **ANY** of the competitive Leagues and how **EVERY GAME** fills with tanks? Do you even realize why ADC characters need to be toxic? **BECAUSE THEIR TOXIC STATE IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN DEAL WITH TANKS IN THE GAME** Please stop victimizing Tanks as if they were weak or anything but overpowered. Ever since the release of Cinderhulk the game is just seeing who's the tankiest and who has the most broken ADC to deal with that tankiness. And the root of the problem is Tanks. if you're not gonna accept that, at the very least stop victimizing the class if they were in desperate need for a buff to their resistances or god forbid, deal more damage by standing around. Also, to the OP of this BS thread: **Post video or non of this happened**
: Yeah, adc top lane with fleet footwork and overheal is pure bullshit.
Anything can be OP if you word it properly, specially if you just lost against it. Literally whatever crap goes, even if it makes no sense. Here, let me give it a try... **OMG KARTHUS WITH GRASP TANK IS SO BROKEN YOU TRY TO POKE HIM AND HE JUST WALKS UP TO YOU SLOWS YOU WITH {{item:3116}} AND NO COUNTERPLAY OMG SO BROKEN NERF**
: "Tanks shouldnt do no damage, they SHOULD KILL ADCS"
Why are people in love with Tanks on this Forum?? I just don't get it. Everyone likes to pretend that an impossible to kill wall should also be entitled to kill characters designed to deal damage?? Then you guys wonder why Riot doesn't take this place seriously, and I'm glad they don't, or the game would be even worse than it is. Probably 10 tanks per game with no mages, marksmen, bruisers, mages or supports. Just a bunch of walls competing to see who can resist the most while also dealing the most damage.
: What people don't get about tanks in League...or gaming in general
I've never understood the love for Tanks that this place has. According to you guys, it's ok for a Tank to be able to do anything, and you just don't get what's wrong here and try to victimize Tanks for some insane reason... Tanks in League Right Now Can: Be a front line, be a huge damage source, engage a fight, disengage a fight, split push via dueling any character, wave clear, objective control, tower dive, beat fighters in Lane, solo-kill squishy characters. They can do everything without much risk. Their builds are cheap and super effective super early in the game. And you guys try to victimize these characters........
Ralanr (NA)
: It’s not about dealing less damage than a dps. It’s about a dps not being able to survive because they go full glass Cannon.
>because they go full glass Cannon lolwut You think going Fleet Footwork and Targon's are signs of the ADC class going for a full glass cannon build? You think assassins like Zed or Rengar going for Black Cleaver are examples of full glass cannon builds?
: Tanks should absolutely be able to 100/0 squishy champions
Oh here we go. The Boards at its finest with its bs... _"Tanks dealing tons of damage is totally fine, this is healthy gameplay ;__; we should buff Tanks as they are very weak at the moment and Tank items are really bad! They should be able to deal damage and be a front line and 1v1 squishy champions and mages and fighters and ADC and assassins and supports and every other class and be able to do everything while only buying tank items and maybe a Black Cleaver because that's very healthy and fair!"_ Here's a suggestion for you: You should remember what this game is supposed to be - it is not supposed to be your God of War simulator. Just because you feel as a Tank you should be able to excel at every task in the game while tanking, regenerating and dealing damage on par with characters just buying damage items doesn't mean that it should be _the*_ balancing goal. _(*What's with the phrase "our balancing goal"?? You're not a designer at Riot. Get out...)_
: The problems with balance team is deeper than just some bad decisions, is actually
**OMG I LOVE YOU** Finally a post that mirrors how I feel. I've been trying to rise awareness on this subject on how currently Tanks force the ADC class to be as strong/important as it is, except you were far more tactful than I've been in all of my posts. You're very brave too. The Boards is a Tank-Loving place, where they're always insanely under powered and always victims of the meta, are very healthy and always in need of buffs. Thank you for this post, and my most heartfelt up vote. It's time for Tanks to be held accountable for the current state of the game. The ADC situation is only a symptom. The problem is the Tanks... who just got buffed recently btw
: Stop bringing healthy ADCs up, start knocking OP ones down
Oh great... another **GENIUS** post about the ADC class. Yeah, let's nerf all ADC. What about that Tank soloing mages and carries on 4 items? Yeah, whatever. That's healthy because he's a tank, so it's ok! It's ambient damage guys, it's totally healthy design! Let's nerf all ADC so then there's no class able to deal with the 90K HP Tank soloing everyone on the map on 5 Tank items and maybe a Black Cleaver. Yeah, that's gonna be a fun meta!
: To ADC mains: No one likes your class
Hey **genius**, if it's not the ADC class, who's gonna deal with the 4K HP Ornn that's soloing the mages, supports and any other melee champions?? **ADCs are a symptom of the problem: Overpowered Tanks that can duel, be a frontline, a backline, a damage source, the hard CC, the engage, the dissengage and the only Melee class that matters** The **real solution** and the **truly** Toxic Class is the Tank class, along with all the **bullshit** derivatives that Riot makes up to attempt to excuse their 999K HP champions that also deal damage and have hard CC and can dive towers, duel whoever and do whatever they want. Why do you think Riot buffed ADCs?? Who else is gonna deal with those tanks?? Unless you nerf Tanks **FOR GOOD ALREADY**, ADCs are gonna be a necessary evil, so then **ALL YOU HAVE** in the game is the 90K HP characters that deal damage and the class that deals with them. Any other class is irrelevant. ADCs need so much burst and power because Riot keeps buffing and buffing Tanks, so **ANYTHING THAT'S NOT A TANK OF COURSE DIES WITH TWO AUTO ATTACKS** Oh and they just buffed Tanks, so enjoy the meta...
: What is your main problem with the game right now? (Poll)
**All Tanks Are Ruining This Game** Why are people so **BLIND** to the truth?? Just think carefully: - Who's getting One-Shot?? Anything that is not building Tanky Stats. ADCs (on losing side), Squishy Supports, Mages. - Who's doing most of the One-Shot? **ADCs** - What is the most important class at the moment? **ADCs** - Why are ADCs the most important class at the moment? **CAUSE WHAT OTHER CLASS IS GONNA KILL A 4K HP WALL THAT ALSO DEALS DAMAGE AND CAN SOLO ANY OTHER CLASS??** The only class able to deal with how broken Tanks and Tank items are, is another broken class that focuses on dealing damage so you can kill the damage-dealing moving walls that also pack in powerful Hard CC. You **CAN'T** lower the damage because if you do?? **WHO'S GONNA KILL THE TANK THAT ALSO DEALS DAMAGE??** Now come the down votes because for some reason I've **NEVER** understood about The Boards, they try to make it seem like poor tanks are so weak and need help, while it's that class that's ruining the game and forcing Riot to just add up more and more damage to the ADC class. If you nerf Tanks and Tank items, then **SUDDENLY** you can nerf **ALL** Crit Based items. Oh by the way, Tanks just got buffed. **Who's gonna deal with them??** The mage? The assassin? The support? Guess what class may be getting a new buff to compensate for the Tank buffs... And you think ADCs are the problem? They are but a symptom of the problem. I wouldn't even mind if those Tanks didn't deal so much damage that they just walk up to you and kill you by standing around, and some people think it's ok. A tank shouldn't deal damage **PERIOD**... cause then why would you even play fighters or any other kind of melee champion? A Tank can be a frontline, an engage, a 1v1 specialist, a split pusher, a damage source, a tower diver, a CC fountain, and all while only building Tank items and **MAYBE** a Black Cleaver or a Frozen Mallet. Enough is enough. Wake up people.
: Can Amumu have 1 more base health?
Are you people **insane**?? If tanks get more buffs, **who do you think is the only class that will be able to deal with them??** Unless you guys actually want more ADC buffs... That Extra One HP at level 11 is the whole difference between diving a tower, getting a kill and just walking out of it to recover fully like nothing even happened. Yeah, cause towers aren't weak enough and the game isn't fast enough already... No dude, get to Level 12 so it takes you longer to get that extra HP. People, wake up: **The reason ADCs are required to be so busted, is because only the can deal with how broken Tanks are right now** You buff tanks, all you will see is a bigger need for more bursty and more damage from the ADC class. Who's gonna deal with a 9K HP tank that also deals damage?? Your mage? Your fighter? Your support? ADCs are only strong because if they weren't, then tanks would be impossible to kill. **Stop buffing tanks and nerf them for real. Then finally we can have nerf Crit items also for real and not have a meta that is 2 AA kill on a squishy target cause Vayne finished two items**
: Why does marksmen/ADC have the cheapest itemization in the game??
Cause you tell me: **What's the only class that can truly kill those busted tanks that also deal damage while having 9K HP and solo mages and fighters???** Only an ADC can truly kill those tanks that ruin the game. If you don't nerf those toxic tanks, you then need a class that can kill them, resulting in that class also becoming Toxic to anything else, and resulting the meta you see today. Who's gonna kill a 9K HP monster if it's not Vayne or Twitch??? Now, if tanks weren't busted, then suddenly other champions get a chance to shine, and all Crit Strike items would be nerfed for sure. You think it's a coincidence that Jhin is garbage right now even if you build him full crit?? Cause he can't kill tanks. Riot's way to fix it: Make ADCs damage so high so they're able to kill those 9K HP damage dealing walls. And the squishy champions? Mages? Fighters?... of course they just explode with 2 auto attacks. They just buffed Tanks by the way, and I ask again: **What's the only class that can deal with them realistically??** Yeah, ADCs aren't the problem, but a symptom of the problem: **Overpowered Tanks** Wake up people.
: 25 Game Chat Ban After Being Harassed
You're exhibiting loads of negative attitude in game sir. You gotta understand something: **Being harassed doesn't entitle you to be negative either** Next time, mute them, report them and that should be it. Keep acting like this and it'll get worse next time. Bans don't occur over a single game, but often several accumulated reports. If you can't see what you're doing wrong, then that's precisely why you got what you deserved and should really think about it.
: You can literally just tell the skill difference between Game 1/2 & 3. Mostly in Game 2, Peanut never tried to do early ganks like how Blank did in Game 3, and Peanut got constantly caught off & majority of the time uses his ult just to save himself, only to still ended up failing horribly.
Who gave Huni's Yasuo an early lead?... oh yeah Or do I need to link you the entire replay? Wanna get picky?? Who was playing Gragas and attempted a dive in mid, got himself killed and broke his team's entire tempo? Hint: His name starts with a B Blank is horrendously overrated. Don't try to pretend he's Bengi material. That's insulting to Bengi.
: They definitely we’re on Something... Skt winning or losing wouldn’t change Esports, Not even the slightest. Only conclusion is Skt were paid for losing
Yeah, and the Earth is actually flat and we're controlled by a race of Lizard People that live underground. You're onto something here! :D
: Kinda what they get for: 1) Going ez on them at Game 1. 2) Asking too much for a Yasuo skin in Game 2. 3) Never swapping Peanut til Game 3.
You **HONESTLY** think Peanut was the reason they lost the first two games...
: THIS NOT THE END !!!! MARK MY FUCKING WORDS
The end of what??? He's a professional at his job, not some random Solo Queue Rage Quitter. What are you even talking about?
: Why did SKT and SSG play on the same sides for all their games?
Samsung picks side on Game 1 (Blue) SKT Picks Side on Game 2 (They go Red to specifically counter the Gnar) Samsung picks side on Game 3 (Blue again, they want first pick, don't care about counters) Crown was countered by Faker twice actually due to this.
Show more

FNC Jinx

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion