Syte (NA)
: in my honest opinion, poppy pretty broken at the moment. her cooldowns are too low, allowing her to go full tank and still burst everyone. underplayed? yes. everyone is too busy locking in bruisers atm. she's the only viable tank atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Syte,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U4jbAXhY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T21:02:59.154+0000) > > in my honest opinion, poppy pretty broken at the moment. her cooldowns are too low, allowing her to go full tank and still burst everyone. underplayed? yes. everyone is too busy locking in bruisers atm. she's the only viable tank atm. to be fair shes always been able to be tanky asf while one or two shotting your backline. hell, pre rework her hardest spiking item was {{item:3142}} because she was built like an assasin
TheMinez (NA)
: {{champion:27}} Q taunts
> [{quoted}](name=TheMinez,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Q8oJfw37,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-01-17T23:40:34.212+0000) > > {{champion:27}} Q taunts That one looks like alot of cancer, lmfao
: You literally said AP scales harder and that is just not true
> [{quoted}](name=LeftyRaydy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m0VwuU1G,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T21:46:23.254+0000) > > You literally said AP scales harder and that is just not true AP scales harder =/= ad is weak saying ap scales harder doesnt mean im saying ad cant one shot you
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m0VwuU1G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-17T18:12:34.844+0000) > > probably due to the fact that pretty much all champions have almost twice as much armor as MR, and gain much, much less per level compared to armor. > > also cause AP scales way harder, while ad is instead cheaper. Yes ADC and Mid lane AD picks cant one shot you cause they're scaling is terrible. Zed, Yasuo, and Talon have such a hard time killing people endgame......
> [{quoted}](name=LeftyRaydy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m0VwuU1G,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-17T19:39:21.627+0000) > > Yes ADC and Mid lane AD picks cant one shot you cause they're scaling is terrible. Zed, Yasuo, and Talon have such a hard time killing people endgame...... except..... not once did i say they couldnt one shot you. BOTH ap and ad can oneshot you, all i said was AD is the cheaper purchase. you even quoted it yourself, how did you miss that?
Rioter Comments
AIradas (EUNE)
: Voice chat
tbh ill always say the same thing. i would be 100% ok with it so long as by default youre disconnected. can also say from personal experience most people when they post discord links in lobby, are much more tame.
: Sylas getting released along with AP nerfs
probably due to the fact that pretty much all champions have almost twice as much armor as MR, and gain much, much less per level compared to armor. also cause AP scales way harder, while ad is instead cheaper.
DimPack (NA)
: Can we PLEASE get bans in arurf?
agreed, have you ever fought leblanc lux shaco that shit is C A N C E R
: > [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OLJGGU06,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T04:51:23.338+0000) > > That's actually not a handicap. It is if they're not a bot lane duo.
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OLJGGU06,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T04:51:55.295+0000) > > It is if they're not a bot lane duo. its only non existant if its a top/support duo. if its either adc, jungle, or mid, nothing changes.
: Why is it called nunu & willumb but not kled and scarl
i mean, theres lulu pix kayne rhaast lamb and wolf bard and his quartet of meeps orianna and her orb thing quinn and valor sejuani and her pig thing draven and draven
Cloud273 (NA)
: Vladimir is honestly the healthiest manaless champ ever created
i mean you cant really compare zed and kat to vlad. the other two blow you up in seconds, vlad is designed to out sustain you. plus, he gets a free ass oopsies undo button, and can use q like twice to make it up.
: How does steraks on gnar work?
Just tested in practice tool. gnar can in fact buy it, even on SR. however, while he's in mini form, steraks reads unique passive: giant strength +0 AD which switches to whatever amount of AD it gives at what level he is once he turns mega form.
: [IDEA] Pinging Enemy Summoner Spells
Imo its not really unfair, considering when you ping it to allies the timestamp is coupled with it anyways. It doesnt take a genius to add 5 mins to the current time, this would make it easier anyway.
: Bot lane inting after Lux wouldn't let Ryze solo baron
i see nothing wrong? my allies will do this without me even asking /s
AIQ (NA)
: Shyvanas Buff Does Not do Nearly Enough.
implying we have games long enough to see an elder dragon
: Do you like vertical jungling? [Poll]
welp, i cant wait for 99% of my games to have the enemy jungler camping me.
: I doubt that experiment ever existed... it sounds totally fabricated.
> [{quoted}](name=catssayimacat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XunwEHzu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T15:31:45.009+0000) > > I doubt that experiment ever existed... it sounds totally fabricated. it did actually, you had to apply for it. people did but most didnt reform. there should still be threads floating around provided you're willing to look.
: Petition to unban accounts, and just use long term chat bans.
they did this already. when people couldn't type in chat they just trolled. also they wont ban you for "any reason" as you claim, literally all they ask is to not be a douche. they even did an experiment a few months ago where they unbanned perma banned accounts to see if they reformed. tldr, they didnt.
: Elise Graves Interaction
league has no z axis, therefore you were never "above" it, its just a visual animation. hence why things up in the air can still be hit by cc, like tristana jump.
Ruthenox (NA)
: Not ending the game to BM in ranked should warrant a temp ban.
as a wise man once said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y34JvG5gY_U
: Here's why idiots can't climb, they Think too much of the Game than Mental
if the wave is pushed under my tower youre on your own mate, thats putting all my eggs in one basket. by sacrificing the wave it has to be a 100% guaranteed kill, or else im just gonna be further behind.
WoOxêr (EUW)
: VoIP software exists in 21st century you know?
> [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yn9bRGqh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T09:20:14.665+0000) > > VoIP software exists in 21st century you know? it exists but if you're in a room full of 5 randos, your first thing is to convince them to even join you.
Wolkens (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KAtLZ6yW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T05:43:32.540+0000) > > if that defensive one with the shield goes through, they will give yasuo even MORE gold efficiency. > > cause now he gets the crit chance of 60%, 45% attack speed, and 5% move speed, for the low low price, of 2550. > > BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE > > he would get another shield, on top of his passive, just cause. It's 30% attack speed and 25% crit chance, so hypothetically Yasuo would only have 50% from the reworked PD.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolkens,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KAtLZ6yW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T05:48:35.825+0000) > > It's 30% attack speed and 25% crit chance, so hypothetically Yasuo would only have 50% from the reworked PD. Youre right but thats still pretty big imo
Wolkens (NA)
: Please don't rework Phantom Dancer
if that defensive one with the shield goes through, they will give yasuo even MORE gold efficiency. cause now he gets the crit chance of 60%, 45% attack speed, and 5% move speed, for the low low price, of 2550. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE he would get another shield, on top of his passive, just cause.
Nhifu (NA)
: Don't see any ADC's on OP.GG leaderboard <_<
thats because if youre not {{champion:236}} youre gimping your team by playing some sort of ranged super minion.
: So Plat player calls their teammate in a ranked game trash cause they're Silver
: Jungle Nasus is just Feral Flare but in Champion Form
you make it seem like its any different from him being a toplane doge tbh.
Zezilian (EUNE)
: Why Intentional Feeders have such a high tolerance by RIOT ?
firstly, its because it has to be confirmed that it was in fact trolling. second, it takes at least a week, due to the need for manual reviews.
: > [{quoted}](name=bobby bling,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JE9vpwp3,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T14:51:59.354+0000) > > In your millionaire lottery scenario, there is no cause for anger because the lottery is working the way it should. Should anybody else want a chance at the lottery, they can purchase a lottery ticket. In the 1 BE capsule scenario, players who weren&#x27;t aware of the bug CANNOT take advantage of it anymore, and they were not given extraneous compensation, hence it is unfair (why is it unfair? Some players can buy capsules at 1 BE and some cannot, whereas EVERYBODY can buy lottery tickets). You are trying to twist the lottery scenario to prove your point, but fundamentally it does not. If it's a complaint about not being able to take advantage of it anymore, what do you think about comparing it to a Flash Sale that lasted 15 minutes? If for 15 minutes Steam had a game you wanted as a free give away, would you be upset at those people who got it? Alternatively, there's the very real comparison of physical stores mislabeling the prices of items and honoring the mislabeled price, which is *exactly* what Riot seems to be doing here. Do you get upset at Walmart because someone else got a TV you wanted for cheaper? In both very comparable scenarios the answer usually is "No, that doesn't bother me, that's a loss the company decided to take and I just missed out." So why is it that people are bothered by Riot deciding to take a loss here?
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JE9vpwp3,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T15:28:57.195+0000) > > If it&#x27;s a complaint about not being able to take advantage of it anymore, what do you think about comparing it to a Flash Sale that lasted 15 minutes? If for 15 minutes Steam had a game you wanted as a free give away, would you be upset at those people who got it? > actually thats not a very good comparison imo, remember if steam was having a flash sale everyone would know ahead of time, and most importantly above all else, it was intended. riot didnt want to give that stuff away for practically nothing, but because of their blunder people took advantage of it. thats the part seen as unfair, because it wasnt even that they wanted to, a few people just so happened to be abusing a mistake. > Alternatively, there&#x27;s the very real comparison of physical stores mislabeling the prices of items and honoring the mislabeled price, which is *exactly* what Riot seems to be doing here. Do you get upset at Walmart because someone else got a TV you wanted for cheaper? actually most supermarkets and things like walmart will still give you it at the sale price if they mislabel it > > In both very comparable scenarios the answer usually is &quot;No, that doesn&#x27;t bother me, that&#x27;s a loss the company decided to take and I just missed out.&quot; So why is it that people are bothered by Riot deciding to take a loss here? its not that riot took a loss, its that they decided to just sit there and do nothing. legit the one time people wanted riot to be a money grubbing Chinese company, they decided to not XD at least these are my takes on it
RallerenP (EUW)
: Garena is run by a different management. Also, I really don't get why people are so upset. I'm not one of the players that took advantage of the bug, infact I have personally spent large sums of money on this game and I'm not upset. Do millionaires also get upset when someone wins millions of dollars in the lottery? Riot stated that in many regions, fewer than 100 players got to take advantage of the bugs. Even if I'm generous and say that every region had 300 players taking full advantage, only 3000 people got skins. There are 81 million monthly active players. That's 0.0037% that got to take advantage. Even if your skins went down in value (which they didn't since you aren't allowed to sell them in the first place), it would have gone down by an insignificant amount.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JE9vpwp3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-14T11:01:57.929+0000) > > snip lottery is a bad example IMO, cause remember everyone is on equal footing, and they all knew ahead of time that everyone has a fair chance of winning, as well as everyone knowing this ahead of time
: Mastery skins
they might actually consider it cause this does seem cool asf, but seeing how: - "prestige" skins are now a thing - we now need points for those prestige skins - "passes" for even decent content on events - how aggressively they're pushing new things to their loot based system you know damn well they're gonna make you cough up something other then time for it, lol
: ahh..yes i forgot there are time zones that are 5 years behind.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali Prime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ONcNNK6Q,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-01-14T16:01:31.752+0000) > > ahh..yes i forgot there are time zones that are 5 years behind. bro i amended that statement 19 hours ago, and literally even said i didnt see the year. or did you skip passed that?
: Riot suggesting me to play more Lee Yasuo and Zed
i got reccomended thresh, braum and taric cause i played craptons of nami and lulu, though taric changed to pyke when i logged in today
: SAKURA NAMI SKIN! - League Of Legends (Fan)
: You aren't reading the date properly Pretty sure timezones dont lag across 5 years
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ONcNNK6Q,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-13T21:28:49.170+0000) > > You aren&#x27;t reading the date properly > > Pretty sure timezones dont lag across 5 years > [{quoted}](name=Done25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ONcNNK6Q,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T21:25:22.962+0000) > > Yea. Unless that&#x27;s a typo I&#x27;m pretty sure it&#x27;s for the year of 2014. Must be one heck of a time zone lag... oh im just dumb, i recognize it now, iirc when it bans you for a year thats already passed, it for cheating. that or spaghetti code as you said.
: doesnt this mean i should be unbanned by now?
time zone. the time on reform cards given are in riots time. in the USA, that would be PST. you have to convert that to your native time zone.
: You make a claim = You have to provide evidence as to why your claim is supposedly true. That's how it works. It's not on others to prove you wrong. If they want to, they have to follow the same principle.
> [{quoted}](name=Snake of Avarice,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eAZbRKnY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T20:23:45.445+0000) > > You make a claim = You have to provide evidence as to why your claim is supposedly true. That&#x27;s how it works. It&#x27;s not on others to prove you wrong. If they want to, they have to follow the same principle. thats what i said
: being balance = having no problem you cannot prove something doesn't exist however you can show something is not balanced by showing a problem : nonexistence of proof isn't proof of nonexistence
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eAZbRKnY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T20:18:11.509+0000) > > being balance = having no problem > > you cannot prove something doesn&#x27;t exist however you can show something is not balanced by showing a problem : nonexistence of proof isn&#x27;t proof of nonexistence this is true, but its the core principle of any argument, if you make a claim expect people to call you on it, and have proof ready.
: As long as IWD leveled the account himself and never let anyone else play a game on it (which with the new "everyone starts in iron" thing is believable) - he's not breaking any rules. Not sure if he's possibly breaking rules by accepting money for it? However they can't really prove that.
> [{quoted}](name=ValyrianBlade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=plE6d57f,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-13T14:44:44.983+0000) > > As long as IWD leveled the account himself and never let anyone else play a game on it (which with the new &quot;everyone starts in iron&quot; thing is believable) - he&#x27;s not breaking any rules. > > Not sure if he&#x27;s possibly breaking rules by accepting money for it? However they can&#x27;t really prove that. even if he accepts money for it its not bannable because its not account sharing, both of them own each account. and being carried isnt bannable either.
: So, when you have to buff Vayne and Nasus you make them pick or ban..
a couple of champions we all forget exist, but still hold a place in the dark recesses of our minds: {{champion:150}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:427}}
: Player Behaviour "EZ GG" and Riot doesnt give a shit
To be totally honest, although it is kind of a douche move and completely un-sportsman like , im just gonna say you kind of have to grow a thicker skin. Im not saying its OK to say gg ez, but you're Essentially getting pissed over something as simple as 2 letters. Just gotta brush it off man. Side note: Turn off all chat if you dont want to see it. All that goes on there is mindless banter and smack talk anyway.
: any particular reason why Akali isnt disabled?
: Sylas is so imaginative and creative. Such an original idea no one has ever done before. Gj Rito
: PBE RP
the problem was it works like the actual store in client, and credited each account the RP. it couldn't handle that many at once, hence why it sometimes "forgot" to reset some peoples RP. therefore they just make the newer content available for BE instead, including the skins.
Moody P (NA)
: Ranged top is a problem because minion aggro is trash and tower range is too short
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OrFqRHrO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-12T17:43:12.772+0000) > > Ranged top is a problem because minion aggro is trash and tower range is too short actually a smart bully will walk right into tower range and simply weave in harass as the tower is already attacking something else, cause it has relatively low attack speed. i dont think its its range tbh.
Nhifu (NA)
: Top lane wouldn't have an issue against ranged champs if doran shield didn't suck.
start dorans, second wind + revitalize with aftershock. you're not dying unless you're a bonobo.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: Can we share our replay as a file?
From a different server im not sure if it would work, but you could try sharing the .rofl anyway.
: Champions that i will always regret not banning if they're picked
ah, the fabled soloque the ones on there team are challenger smurfs boosting their college friends in between classes. the ones on your team go 0/6 then spam ping the jungler.
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=85f6mX55,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-11T22:39:40.522+0000) > > you tend to pick bad fights as well as getting caught for ez shutdowns, like, you run in 1v3. this mostly stems from your own lack of vision, which is why when you roam ward all possible entry points . > > granted its not even entirely your fault though. your support leona disconnected 11 mins in, and didnt come back until 15. this left lucian in a 2v1 while jinx got to free farm. wait how did you see that leona dced
> [{quoted}](name=DianaMidOrTroll,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=85f6mX55,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-11T22:41:01.786+0000) > > wait how did you see that leona dced replays are publicly viewable (ranked games only).
: Ranked is honestly fucking unfair and uncarriable most of time now
you tend to pick bad fights as well as getting caught for ez shutdowns, like, you run in 1v3. this mostly stems from your own lack of vision, which is why when you roam ward all possible entry points . granted its not even entirely your fault though. your support leona disconnected 11 mins in, and didnt come back until 15. this left lucian in a 2v1 while jinx got to free farm.
Show more

FOR JUSTICE

Level 169 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion