: They removed alistar and tristana
you can still send a ticket to their support and they give you those skins(and the champions) for free
Odenmaru (NA)
: God I love Fire Emblem.
I want shove to come back It's enabled so many plays for me that were otherwise impossible without pushing someone multiple spaces
: I think my biggest issue with Zed is that even if you beat him in lane, he only has to kill the enemy adc one time for him to be back in action. Free AD off of ult kills is just too much.
level 13 Zed roams and kills a lvl 1 ashe who has an essence reaver Ashe would have 164 AD Death mark gives him 5(+ 10% of her AD) which = 21 21 more AD Absolutely gamebreaking
: Did you know Japan limits lootboxes for minors?
I bet they don't limit gacha games though
: You know, I've just went over her ability descriptions and oh lord, that's a load of grade A BS. She's so bloody overloaded. Why does her passive, additionally to the on hit damage and 20% missing hp execute, generate stacks off ALLY CC? Why does her Q have to deal 200% damage to low health minions? Why do AA's reduce her E cooldown? Why does her shield last a bloody 3 seconds to make retaliating pointless? Seriously, can someone enlighten me as to how this champion's allowed to have all this shit in her kit?
There is literally nothing wrong with Kai'sa's kit It's actually pretty bad conceptually Her numbers are just really overtuned
Eedat (NA)
: This system seems like complete and utter garbage. It caters to the people who only play one role or champion. This is system is trash and is going to end up like Dynamic Queue. Riot really needs to stop pandering to the people who complain about every little thing. People need to sack up and stop crying about playing an off role once in twenty games. If you cannot play just ***two*** positions at your current MMR, you have abso-fucking-lutely ZERO business being there
Are you telling me all of the diamond+ players who can only play 1 role dont belong there?
CLimlmao (NA)
: When should I start PVP?
Start it ASAP you will get stomped at first but it is by far the quickest and best way to learn the game
OccuIt (NA)
: Camille and Zoe flamed me over my Varus build all game
Let's be real here ER with no crit item is godawful http://puu.sh/A9vFg/4daeac6be5.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jMOI4Iee,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-24T01:21:19.567+0000) > > Why in the world would we want to give ADCs massive buffs to damage against Squishies? This would just be a massive buffs to all AD champs. It's way too far along to just undo it. All these classes and champs have been rebalanced around not having the old LW over ***years***. Bringing it back is going to be a massive shitstorm. We can rebalance adc items around old last whisper. Actually, back when old last whisper existed, it felt like adcs did less damage to squishes.
> [{quoted}](name=Annie2hardtoplay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jMOI4Iee,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T01:53:19.569+0000) > >back when old last whisper existed, it felt like adcs did less damage to squishes. And? Your "feelings" do not validate your point Either do the math to prove your point or don't make the claim at all ######And if you actually did the math you'd know old last whisper does more damage to squishies than Lord domino's pizza or mortal reminder
: Shoutout to all the old school GDers
xnr (NA)
: 500 people view, nobody actually responds about the post but just leave a downvote. What fantastic points you guys all made, thanks for the input! :^)
Don't take the views at face value Ever since a month or 2 ago i noticed that board threads for some reason have been getting insanely inflated view counts compared to what they normally would, even with little or no comments
Ventura (NA)
: Xin Zhao Support?
Champion.gg is garbage
Sulrana (NA)
: Or just lower yasuo's "double crit chance" passive to "50% bonus crit chance" Suddenly he actually has to build more than 2 items to hit 100% crit. Suddenly Tank Yasuo isn't a thing. And it can go back to being a niche pick by edgelords and other such degenerates
Tank Yasuo hasn't been a thing since triforce lost its crit
: It’s unhealthy when Mid is dominated by one class of champions
waveclear mages are dominating mid and pushing out other contenders like assassins ADCs dominate bot and push out... who exactly? It's not like they took someone else's place or there was a class that used to have ADC's place but were pushed out by ADCs
: Patch 8.8, wait a second.. Nerf Braum?
How dare Riot nerf an S tier champion
: ***
Brilliant argument
Mizaya (NA)
: How do you think this change will go? I'm of the opinion that it's a good idea to try and nerf the midlane strategy of endlessly waveclearing to essentially force an even lane while accelerating game pace with no-risk roaming. Compound that with bot lane nerfs and we have a healthier game.
I love the direction theyre going with it but something needs to be done to address chapter vs tear because it seems like tear users will pull ahead of chapter users even more with the new price changes making chapter 1300 and tear 850
Terozu (NA)
: No. Most of them are strong in organized play like Ryze and Azir who get nerfed into the ground for tge sake of pro play.
The vast majority of the top tier competitive mids including the ones you just mentioned are considered very strong/overpowered in high elo soloq
Terozu (NA)
: I dont understand why Riot balances around pro play at all.
most of the champions played in pro play are also overpowered in SoloQ though
: Some mages may be stronger than some other mages...
Last i checked most mages offer more than just raw damage
: except its not the same, becaue there is no mention of AP scaling on the heal
heal has a 9% ap ratio on it(per hit) http://puu.sh/A5OtJ/6fc368c807.png
: It's funny ADC's are allowed to have unlimited mana regen
> [{quoted}](name=Clint Orris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MbVKEby1,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-18T14:48:09.086+0000) its ok for sivir to spam Q and W non stop I can tell you've never played Sivir before because this is a blatant lie >its ok for any ADC to use an absurd amount of skills? For what? Pick a random midlaner and a random ADC compare their ability rotations Which does more? Exactly
: not even sure I'd consider it niche at this point. {{champion:202}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:22}} crit{{champion:110}} and the occasional Draven. Pretty sure that's more than half of the adcs.
Lucian is garbage MF is garbage with a crit build Varus NEVER builds ER Neither does Draven These are the champions that build ER: {{champion:22}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:498}} 6/17 botlane ADCs
: Competitive isn't solo Q, when the fuck are you kids going to stop using that waste of time strawman as an argument for anything at all. They fucking play sion mid in competitive because the competitive meta is so trash, you gonna tell me sion mid is top tier in solo Q too. Yo Galio sitting at a 40% winrate in solo Q, top tier pick in competitive. You gonna climb through diamond with tank galio? Do it.
Sion is a niche competitive midlane pick Galio is always played mid with full ap or near full ap builds http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?id=ALL&league=ALL&season=S8&split=Spring&patch=ALL&role=MID http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/stats.php?id=25&tournament=ALL&season=S8&split=Spring
: people probably wouldn't be as upset if first the ADC nerfs came and then the mage nerfs appeared, as it stands this just looks like another nerf to help the ADC's
ADC nerfs are specifically being held off for the midseason patch, which is supposed to be the most gamechanging patch of the season And doing both sets of changes to mages and ADCs at the same time would only make things worse as opposed to working on them seperately with more care put into them People are blowing this way out of proportion
A Nunu (NA)
: Another LoL Youtuber/Streamer starting to hate LoL as a whole and makes a video to try and change it
Video was good until he started talking about LCS Then he lost me really hard
: Been Playing Fire Emblem Fates and I found this video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxTV9AGZEHU
: When's the clash?
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IsL5oGxF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-13T20:58:50.311+0000) > > When's the clash? clash takes place at 5 and 8pm PDT today
yutiroe (NA)
: Kayn passive quality of life change
I agree but Kayn's designer doesn't agree lmao https://twitter.com/danielzklein/status/885978392801103872 One of the dumbest things I have ever read
: I can't Clash only because I don't have a phone to do a SMS connection
Do you not have a single person close to you from whom you can use their phone to confirm
MADABC (NA)
: They value banning toxic players over inters/afkers sadly. I kind of wish the NA servers were like KR in the sense of less bans overall.
> [{quoted}](name=MADABC,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8tUj7IJA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-12T01:45:28.953+0000) > > They value banning toxic players over inters/afkers sadly. I kind of wish the NA servers were like KR in the sense of less bans overall. KR is notoriously one of the most toxic regions though
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for one or two peeps for an all GD clash team this weekend
: Come back to me when a support can 3 shot a tank. Then we will talk about supports being too strong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Face The Win,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8zFtnEXA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-10T23:36:13.169+0000) > > Mages aren't weak and assassins are not good Mages arent weak, said yasuo and gp main xdd
You know someone doesn't have an argument when they resort to ad hominem Pathetic
: Xayah dmg nerfed TO MINIONS? thats why we needed (wtf why minions not champions?xDD) And archangel nerf is funny, lets nerf everything for ap champions and buff asasins and everything else
Mages aren't weak and assassins are not good
: Who approved 3000 true damage in 5 seconds?
\>3000 true damage \>24% of it was physical Which is it
Asterfix (NA)
: Lux's R has directional dyslexia some days
Sounds like your cursor is hovering over your minimap accidentally causing it to fire the wrong way
: Is it required that Viktor's Hex Core take up an item slot?
Perfect hexcore is 151% gold efficient without taking augments into consideration and you want him to lose that?
: Zed has 53% win rate and probably needs nerfs
Leagueofgraphs and lolalytics both show 51.5% WR for Zed in Plat+
Glory97 (EUW)
: Yasuo with conqueror in the midlane?! wtf is that dmg
He crit you 3 times in a row with 60% crit You got unlucky
: Riot you missed a few champs on the whole Minion aggro change.
It already does draw minion aggro if a champion is the first target hit
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gXwAaNIi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T21:17:49.891+0000) > > I think your tinfoil hat is on a bit too tight, he even admitted "some of these accounts aren't mine." Except the email sent to him explicitly states that he was banned for "behavior" and the account he used that wasn't his is still unbanned Riot KR has been known to be shit for a long time
: For what reason did you need to reinstall?
> [{quoted}](name=Treepac 2theResQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQgPAn9H,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-06T14:20:08.239+0000) > > For what reason did you need to reinstall? Client has gotten really slow for me lately Haven't played a game since reinstalling but the regular transitions feel slightly better already
: I think out of all the cc available in the game, the one...
Targetted suppression is far worse Being forced to sink 1.3k gold into QSS just because the enemy has a Malz is really lame
Rexxiee (NA)
: Irelia went from 53% wr to 46% wr
Most of the nerfs were fine I just don't get why they gutted the stun so damn hard From 0.8 up to 1.2 based on rank to 0.75s at all ranks Like damn at least keep it at 0.8s
Jamaree (NA)
: Can I have your account?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQgPAn9H,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-06T03:35:45.159+0000) > > Can I have your account? When I die sure
: Just uninstalled League
tfw you "uninstall" and this is still left behind https://puu.sh/zXdpf/3ed49100f8.png
Rioter Comments
Show more

Face The Win

Level 56 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion