: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IfZFdRKL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:30:34.999+0000) > > Nothing of value was lost. > > Another overloaded champion into the gutter is a job well done. No champ deserves to stay in the gutter.
> [{quoted}](name=Monstermushmush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IfZFdRKL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:19:31.044+0000) > > No champ deserves to stay in the gutter. He's been in the gutter for 1 patch, that's hardly staying in the gutter.
Rioter Comments
Lemexis (EUW)
: Is it trolling to explicitly refuse to ping "missing" when the enemy laner goes missing ?
No because I, someone how has been in Plat or higher for 3 seasons, forget to ping missing because I still have times I don't think about it. People just mess up sometimes, there could be a person trolling by not pinging missing but there is no way to tell unless the rest of their game is trolling/they decide to tell you...
Xidphel (NA)
: >I have seen many cases and have a stronger understanding of the IFS than most of the phonies on this board In other words, you make shit up and people who disagree with you simply don't understand your "flawless" logic.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAWrefE7,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-05-30T16:40:51.069+0000) > > In other words, you make shit up and people who disagree with you simply don't understand your "flawless" logic. This person acts like a they have paranoid delusions. Just look at this article they made a few days ago. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/UJbcNkGA-riot-changed-the-password-of-many-of-my-accounts-simultaneously-and-now-i-cant-login
DeusVult (NA)
: Morde is going to have 69 AD at level 1
: Nothing makes me happier than taking 800+ damage from an auto attack
Yesterday my Jhin did 2,556 damage to a champ in one crit so 800 is mild.
: Your company put me into 15 losses in a row and then punished me for it.
I had a 21 loss streak right when I was climbing so fast I was jumping 2 tiers at a time. I dropped from G2 to G5 and worked my way back up. Now does Riot's matchmaking screw people, yes because it sometimes gives you extremely bad players who shouldn't be on your team, but 15 in a row is completely fair, just unlucky. Also that season I made it to D5 before my computer died so a 15 loss streak won't kill your chances of climbing.
Cathanne (NA)
: It is not delusions at all. It is a very measured and reasonable conclusion after extensive examination of all the available information. I can say with almost utmost certainty that this was initiated by Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Cathanne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UJbcNkGA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-29T22:10:56.082+0000) > > It is not delusions at all. It is a very measured and reasonable conclusion after extensive examination of all the available information. I can say with almost utmost certainty that this was initiated by Riot. No, you have no data you are willing to present, you have no information or logic to back up your statements. It is delusional, nothing else....
: Do you think Mordekaiser ult removes pets?
This is what his ult is suppose to do currently."ACTIVE: Mordekaiser creates a Death Realm around the targeted champion, during which he and the target are Suppression icon blocked to move out from. The Death Realm remains for 7 seconds or until one of the affected champions die. Units between realms are considered dead and will not be able to interact with each other, other than being visible as spirits. Only the target and Mordekaiser will enter the realm, other champions cannot follow them. Everything that occurs inside a Death Realm is hidden, and units created are destroyed at the end. For the duration Mordekaiser steals 10% of the target's current size, armor, magic resist, health, attack damage, ability power and attack speed. If he kills his target, he consumes their soul, keeping their partial stats until they respawn." Any pets spawned _during_ his ult stay until the ult duration is finished then the pets die. If any pets are spawned before his ult then they can't be used in Mord's R.
Cathanne (NA)
: Riot changed the password of many of my accounts simultaneously and now I can't login
Seba7290 (EUNE)
: Now we just need a Freljordian John Wick and Runeterra will be saved
: I found out how to deal with Zed
Or, you know, you could just ban him and not have to deal with it.
: but she is not..if i wanted to pick something consistent it would be veigar or any other assassin but ahri is mana hungry and deal no damage ahri is not defined as neither an assasin nor a mage since she lacks mana to be second and damage to be first her kit is solely focused on landing charm and it's relatively slow and predictable skillshot if i wanted a better land one skill shot all-in champ i'd rather pick zoe tbh
If she isn't doing enough damage and you are constantly running out of mana you aren't playing her right. She can clear waves decently well even at level 1, her E gives her all the damage bonuses you need, she has such flexible builds you can build her either assassin or pick with Glacial for team fights you can use her in most team comps which is extremely strong in solo queue. Just because you choose to pick Zoe over her doesn't mean she still isn't the best mid laner right now.
Naalith (NA)
: Alternative forum post: It's been 561 days since the removal of Deathfire Touch, fuck you Malzahar I never want to see you in my game again.
Do you mind being introduced to electrocute Malzahar? After you get hit with Malefic visions, if he lands a Q the refresh of visions will count as a 3rd hit for Electrocute.
: Understand the champ before you get mad at the person playing them
Like when I played Malz in ranked and the top renek complained that I didn't roam with the yasuo, who can always out roam me. He proceeded to int and then blame everything on me for two fights in river that I couldn't get to.
: ahri needs a new passive
I was in agreement with you until you said that a more interesting passive will make you pick her over other mids. She is currently the strongest mid in the game, again, if that isn't enough of a reason to pick her then I don't know what is.
: Well i'm quitting
I've lost 22 ranked games in a row when I was trying to climb to diamond because I was G3 being paired against P2-P4 and couldn't hard carry feeders on my team or I fed myself. It sometimes happens, heck I just had a 11 game lose streak in normals and ARAM got back to winning and I have won way more than lost since then, it happens.
Nhika (NA)
: ZZrot and Bami's Build path still ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE items.
Still better than the never made item {{item:3056}}
: Some thoughts on Yuumi
Lets wait until she has been out for more then 48 hours to decide if she needs QoL changes already. She probably feels bad because no one knows how to play her yet.
: My Yuumi collage is coming along nicely!
No, you shouldn't be playing her in ranked already if you are going to tilt your team. Being a good teammate means not tilting them because untilted teammates means better teamwork. That doesn't mean their toxicity is right, but you are being a different form of toxicity picking such a new champ in ranked when no one has wanted that. Your teammates came there to win, not to have to hope you wouldn't make the game harder from the start.
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=662NJQmK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T22:03:51.065+0000) > > Funny how you have to say something for it to be the truth. Your actions speak far louder than your words and it's blatantly obvious you don't want to listen to people who tell you what you don't want to hear...................... > > You have yet to prove I lied about anything when I linked proof through op.gg that I was telling the truth and you were lying.............. > > Do I need to link the three, now four comments you have made claiming others are lying when they are telling you the truth about your MMR and how your win rate and bad playing has made it where you lose much more LP than you win???................................... > > Calling you a child/teenager is hardly a personal attack. It's just another observation of how you act. It would only be a personal attack if I then followed up by saying how that invalidates your opinion........................................... Rather then inslut me and go to perosnal attacks against me, where is that information about MR being related to record and not ingame performance?
Again, it isn't personal attacks when you clearly don't know what you are talking about then claim I am lying when I am saying what everyone else is saying and how it has always been in league for ranked. On top of lying about your previous win percentage and previous rank I have every right to call you what I have and it be true. You can't claim it's a personal attack to make you feel better instead of facing the fact that what I have said about you is true. I don't want to be a parent but I am also not going to be told I am a liar after you specifically asked a question and then disrespected the answer and the people giving that answer. Low win rate means low LP until you achieve the rank you are playing at right now. Your rank last season means very little to this season other than helping place you for the soft reset at the beginning of the season. Your win rate contributes to lower LP, also duoing with someone significantly lower rank than you also lowers your LP gains for wins because it makes the game easier by playing lesser opponents. This is what thousands if not millions of players know because that is how League has done LP gains in ranked for years. ~~Having a 47% win rate~~ now 46% will not giving you more LP for win compared to LP lost from losses. You've haven't screwed yourself from climbing, but have made it extremely hard without going on a long win streak. It also means you don't deserve you previous rank of ~~Gold 1~~ actually Gold 5 which is what it was last season until you can win more than you lose because that shows you understand the game well enough to climb even when you get bad teammates.
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=662NJQmK,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:20:21.216+0000) > > Then delete your post since you don't want to listen to people telling you the truth. The only liar here is you, you lied about your win rate, you lied about your previous rank, you then accuse others of lying because they tell you what you don't want to hear, then when they treat you like the child/teenager you act like you then double down on you being right when you know nothing. You made a post just to disagree with others because you already have made an answer in your mind that is completely wrong but you want to believe because it makes you feel better, proving everything I have said............... > > And claiming I don't have all the info, I literally looked up your op.gg record and linked it, it shows you having a record of 9-6 for season 8 solo queue and a rank of G5 23 LP.................. Maybe you should link your last season record and ranking since you are bound and determined to try and prove me wrong and are desperate to call me the liar. You have yet to give any provable information, just saying that we should take your word for it while I have actually linked info and I can link more telling how your win rate does affect your MMR like I and others have said multiple times........................ Nowhere did I say I dont want to listne to peopel telling the truth <- Where did you get this from? You dont see me sit here and tell you to do stuff because stuff you dont want to do or dont believe <- So why do this towards me? No Im sorry, you did lie, I didnt... <- I did explain this to you and you ignored this part. Go back and read my comment, its all in there... together with "please stay on topic" <- "you then accuse others of lying because they tell you what you don't want to hear" <- but this is not true.. if you read my friend here down under ..Malix Farwin, he tells you that: I know people with worse win rates but much higher lp gains, dont think its that man. <- So its not just me... it others that expeirence this too... so for you to sit here and say things that are not true is not okey. <- Try to be more friendly and cooperative, thank you. "then when they treat you like the child/teenager you act like you then double down on you being right when you know nothing." <- Okey this looks more like personal attacks so Im going to report your comment... and done talking to you here. You were wrong and could not accept it or talk to me.
Funny how you have to say something for it to be the truth. Your actions speak far louder than your words and it's blatantly obvious you don't want to listen to people who tell you what you don't want to hear...................... You have yet to prove I lied about anything when I linked proof through op.gg that I was telling the truth and you were lying.............. Do I need to link the three, now four comments you have made claiming others are lying when they are telling you the truth about your MMR and how your win rate and bad playing has made it where you lose much more LP than you win???................................... Calling you a child/teenager is hardly a personal attack. It's just another observation of how you act. It would only be a personal attack if I then followed up by saying how that invalidates your opinion...........................................
: Again, winrate is not part of the equation at all. Ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot MoreChrono,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eak7Kd7P,comment-id=004e,timestamp=2019-05-08T00:07:52.523+0000) > > Again, winrate is not part of the equation at all. Ever. Then how is MMR calculated, doesn't that use win rate along with other stats?
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=662NJQmK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-13T19:22:22.672+0000) > > You currently have a 47% win rate and do not belong as highly ranked as you are now, no matter what rank you were last season. Until you improve your win rate and get on a win streak you will be losing more lp than you are gaining. I know people with worse win rates but much higher lp gains, dont think its that man.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=662NJQmK,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:29:22.997+0000) > > I know people with worse win rates but much higher lp gains, dont think its that man. Maybe it's because this guy is manipulative and calls others liars when they give links proving op is lying. In all seriousness, he shouldn't be gaining this low of an amount since He has only played 102 games, yes his MMR is quite low because of the 47% win rate but something is wrong because you gain more LP through your first 100 games and it doesn't drop off that fast after 100 along with a 47% win rate is bad but not nearly terrible enough to only gain 10 but lose 18.
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=662NJQmK,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:29:02.930+0000) > > There absolutely no reason to ever think a certain role gets less MMR than any other role... Your record dictates your MMR, and your record isn't good on top of having a long, current losing streak. And don't you dare call me a liar when you are using logical fallacies to prove your feelings, just because some pro players drop in rankings from one season to another means nothing, that's confirmation bias. You proved what I said before when you said those _FEW_ pro players bombed their promos, which means they got bad win rates, which means they got ranked lower after their soft reset and weren't able to recover. Also you claimed you had a 70% win rate, which is an actual lie on top of your G1 ranking, it was actually G5 at 23 LP. Here is the link proving what I am talking about. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=MuteAllFromStart Your actual win percentage was 60% and you only played 15 games so you obviously rode that win streak you had early to get to Gold then stopped. That would also explain the S4 soft reset you got and explain why you are at S1 now. You are right where you are suppose to be, don't call me a liar again when you don't like the answer.... Okey so what you are saying and please correct me if I got this wrong: That MMR is only determined by how much I win, my win ratio...not how i perform ingame <- ? "Your record dictates your MMR, and your record isn't good on top of having a long, current losing streak" <- Yes I know... gonna bring up my losing streak in every comment you make? :) Also, why downvote my comment? "And don't you dare call me a liar when you are using logical fallacies to prove your feelings," <- What felings am I proving? what? I did call you a liar and I pointed as to where and why I did call you one. For you to bring feelings in to it is just strange and weird. Can you please try to stay on topic? " just because some pro players drop in rankings from one season to another means nothing," <- This is not what I said nor what I ment, read what I wrote again... if you still think this is what I said let me know and I explain it again. <- Its a missunderstanding on your part here. "that's confirmation bias. " <- No this is also wrong. ANd rather then trying to label my behavior and what I do... why not answer my questions and comment on my points? I also took a year of psycology and I can also sit here and expain every heartbeat, thought and bodily fluid in your body... but that doesnt help this conversation. <- So why do you do it? <- and please answer this quesiton. "You proved what I said before when you said those FEW pro players bombed their promos, which means they got bad win rates, which means they got ranked lower after their soft reset and weren't able to recover." No this is not at all what I proved nor what I ment. Again: Re-read what I wrote and if you dont get it allow me to explain. "Also you claimed you had a 70% win rate, which is an actual lie on top of your G1 ranking, it was actually G5 at 23 LP. " No and you lie here... Also dont call the truth a lie. <- Its like you trying to provoke me for no good reason... and thing is that you are not even close to being as smart as I am so dont call me a liar about things that you have no clue about. In this case you dont have all the info and therefor you are limited... with these limitaitons you should not call anyone a liar, you should request more information <- Here is where you went wrong. Your missunderstanding again, not mine. So yes, I will continue to call you a liar cause you made fundamental and elementary misstakes that could have been avoided if you only did read what I wrote, took time trying to understand it and asked open quesitons about the things you didnt get <- Its very easy when you know how to communicate... You know, rhetoric.
Then delete your post since you don't want to listen to people telling you the truth. The only liar here is you, you lied about your win rate, you lied about your previous rank, you then accuse others of lying because they tell you what you don't want to hear, then when they treat you like the child/teenager you act like you then double down on you being right when you know nothing. You made a post just to disagree with others because you already have made an answer in your mind that is completely wrong but you want to believe because it makes you feel better, proving everything I have said............... And claiming I don't have all the info, I literally looked up your op.gg record and linked it, it shows you having a record of 9-6 for season 8 solo queue and a rank of G5 23 LP.................. Maybe you should link your last season record and ranking since you are bound and determined to try and prove me wrong and are desperate to call me the liar. You have yet to give any provable information, just saying that we should take your word for it while I have actually linked info and I can link more telling how your win rate does affect your MMR like I and others have said multiple times........................
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=662NJQmK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-13T19:22:22.672+0000) > > You currently have a 47% win rate and do not belong as highly ranked as you are now, no matter what rank you were last season. Until you improve your win rate and get on a win streak you will be losing more lp than you are gaining. Okey but then Im doomed forever then <- Cause tank/support playes dont get as much "MMR" as mid/adc players(?) I was 70% last season. And I disagre and in fact Im going to call you a liar here. I have seen pro players who were high rank the season before <- Really BOMB and get really bad promotion series and still end up like plat 5 to diamond 5 <- I was gold 1 last season and got placed in silver 4 <- So Im a gold 1 support player trying to support silver adcs, for that I have a 47% winratio <- Because of this I will drop and drop and drop until what? whats my "real division" ? <-
> [{quoted}](name=MuteAllFromStart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=662NJQmK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:06:47.107+0000) > > Okey but then Im doomed forever then <- Cause tank/support playes dont get as much "MMR" as mid/adc players(?) > I was 70% last season. > > And I disagre and in fact Im going to call you a liar here. > I have seen pro players who were high rank the season before <- Really BOMB and get really bad promotion series and still end up like plat 5 to diamond 5 <- I was gold 1 last season and got placed in silver 4 <- > > So Im a gold 1 support player trying to support silver adcs, for that I have a 47% winratio <- Because of this I will drop and drop and drop until what? whats my "real division" ? <- There absolutely no reason to ever think a certain role gets less MMR than any other role... Your record dictates your MMR, and your record isn't good on top of having a long, current losing streak. And don't you dare call me a liar when you are using logical fallacies to prove your feelings, just because some pro players drop in rankings from one season to another means nothing, that's confirmation bias. You proved what I said before when you said those _FEW_ pro players bombed their promos, which means they got bad win rates, which means they got ranked lower after their soft reset and weren't able to recover. Also you claimed you had a 70% win rate, which is an actual lie on top of your G1 ranking, it was actually G5 at 23 LP. Here is the link proving what I am talking about. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=MuteAllFromStart Your actual win percentage was 60% and you only played 15 games so you obviously rode that win streak you had early to get to Gold then stopped. That's why you climbed last season, would also explain the S4 soft reset you got and explain why you are at S1 now. You are right where you are suppose to be, don't call me a liar again when you don't like the answer....
: I've received 14 male skin shards and 0 female skin shards in 2019
: Ziggs: Satchel Charge now demolishes both Nexus towers if one tower is at/under the demolition threshold.
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sWxHP0IA,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-12T10:07:44.862+0000) > > Ziggs: Satchel Charge now demolishes both Nexus towers if one tower is at/under the demolition threshold. Also Ziggs can now destroy the fountain tower.
: win 10 lp loss 18 lp, why?
You currently have a 47% win rate and do not belong as highly ranked as you are now, no matter what rank you were last season. Until you improve your win rate and get on a win streak you will be losing more lp than you are gaining.
: 3 more games trashed by riot
Wrong, if you easily beat your laner you should have enough gold to help carry your teammates, take objectives, and have a chance to win. You straight up aren't good enough to climb, you don't understand the game well enough to win those hard games that you need to do in order to climb.
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=whozyE1N,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T20:32:46.788+0000) > > If you're okay with that then great, there's way too many people who think they will be something in LoL and they are toxic because of it. i have to be okay with it. I've already tried improving my skill. I just don't have it. And it's just a game. no point in getting mad. And the chances of joining an LCS team is like one in a million.
If you're good at streaming you can make more money than most LCS players while not having to work as long.
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=whozyE1N,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-10T19:47:57.596+0000) > > I have carried myself out of bronze twice and 4 times out of silver. If you are good enough you will carry until you can't and that is near or at the rank you should be. Now for the number of players who get out of bronze each year, can't be answered without data but if you listen to the boards, which is filled with lower elo players who almost always blame elo hell and matchmaking instead of their lack of skill, then the answer would be almost no one. yea ive already tried improving. ive accepted that ill be in bronze forever.
If you're okay with that then great, there's way too many people who think they will be something in LoL and they are toxic because of it.
: how many players do you think leave bronze per year?
I have carried myself out of bronze twice and 4 times out of silver. If you are good enough you will carry until you can't and that is near or at the rank you should be. Now for the number of players who get out of bronze each year, can't be answered without data but if you listen to the boards, which is filled with lower elo players who almost always blame elo hell and matchmaking instead of their lack of skill, then the answer would be almost no one.
: ***
Stop, this thread was from 4 years ago and op hasn't even posted anything in 2 years...
Nadiri (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7pYMb4lo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-09T21:18:18.088+0000) > > Just play much better than your opponent laner and transfer that gold advantage to other lanes and objectives. I have climbed out of bronze twice and 4 times out of silver, which is much harder. If you are truly better than your competition then you will climb, right now you aren't. Thing is that I do but I always get destroyed in late game when 2 of the enemy champ is fed and I am only one fed in my team.. I roam too i really dont know wtf to do already I hit silver promos so many times and I am back in bronze 3 now
> [{quoted}](name=Nadiri,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7pYMb4lo,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-09T23:28:31.326+0000) > > Thing is that I do but I always get destroyed in late game when 2 of the enemy champ is fed and I am only one fed in my team.. I roam too i really dont know wtf to do already I hit silver promos so many times and I am back in bronze 3 now You don't snowball early enough then, take strong early game champs that can take turrets or objectives easily. You shouldn't be getting to late game if you get fed early.
: Oh That maybe the case. Riot MAY have designed it to not do that. But IT DOES. Riot programming "Logic" is as good as First year Collage interns. Just look at the "Fixes" they have done to some champions in the last year. Reksai Ult hitting twice being the most blatant lazy coding. Players: "I hate that people can flash/dash dodge her Click Ult" Riot Intern Dev: "Ill just make her Ult again on the target until it hits." >function reksaiUlt (target:Champion):void { If(targetFlashedDashed == true) { reksaiUlt(target); }
Just because you have spend 3 seasons in silver doesn't mean you know how Riot's matchmaking works. All you are showing is that your emotional bias, you believe Riot is keeping you from climbing, which isn't true after seeing how you perform in silver 3 games with around 500 games played this season. I've climbed out of silver 4 times because I was finally good enough to do that after being in bronze or silver for 3 seasons before that. You just aren't good enough to climb that far yet, it has nothing to do with Riot's system...
Nadiri (NA)
: Impossible to climb.
Just play much better than your opponent laner and transfer that gold advantage to other lanes and objectives. I have climbed out of bronze twice and 4 times out of silver, which is much harder. If you are truly better than your competition then you will climb, right now you aren't.
KerrkNg (NA)
: Bot Banning?
Account could have been hacked and a bot used it as another possibility.
: Playing ranked: Team harasses me for small mistakes?
Don't play ranked to have fun unless you enjoy competition, then just mute all. Otherwise just play norms, ARAMs, or RGMs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eak7Kd7P,comment-id=004d00000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T20:25:04.469+0000) > > So, I've had teams like that in silver and gold that I still carried late because I kept pinging and told them what to do along with staying with the group so I could get enough kills that the enemy team couldn't win. My last normal game I went 33/11/12 and had to hard carry my whole team who kept getting out of position against a team of assassins and still carried them because I went for objectives whenever I had a chance without sacrificing my life. Also you can carry more games if you snowball early because of enemy rages or because more people know how to play properly early than late. But with your scores you should have been able to carry no matter how dumb your team is considering that they couldn't be that dumb since they are at least golds. Iron - diamond 2 is all teh same thing
> [{quoted}](name=ShirleyfG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eak7Kd7P,comment-id=004d000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T20:48:11.184+0000) > > Iron - diamond 2 is all teh same thing That's definitely false, and since you have only shown a top ranking of Plat 4 I doubt you even know how diamond works. Just because there aren't players that truly understand the game until D3, and that was before the rank decompression, hardly means Diamond is the same as iron, or even the same as low plat...... Edit: Also saying Iron to Diamond 4 is the same has nothing to do with what I said earlier. I have carried feeding teams before, and my last game where I went 33/11/12 wasn't my only one. I have gone 18/3/11 and 28/6/5 in other fairly recent games and carried my feeding team to victories. You don't know how to close out games enough to win, the system isn't trying to force you to lose every single one of those games and nothing you say from this point on will change that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Facecheckislife,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eak7Kd7P,comment-id=004d,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:34:01.354+0000) > > If you get that fed and are not carrying then you are still playing it wrong. I have gotten that fed and carried in silver to get to gold, then plat, then diamond. Just because there are very hard games that you have to play perfectly doesn't always means riot's trying to make you lose. It is try the system tries to get your win rate to as close to 50% as possible so it gives you teams that it shouldn't to make games incredibly hard but you can still carry those if you are good enough. Not much i can carry when team is so bad they might as well be running it down
> [{quoted}](name=ShirleyfG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eak7Kd7P,comment-id=004d0000,timestamp=2019-05-07T19:43:40.674+0000) > > Not much i can carry when team is so bad they might as well be running it down So, I've had teams like that in silver and gold that I still carried late because I kept pinging and told them what to do along with staying with the group so I could get enough kills that the enemy team couldn't win. My last normal game I went 33/11/12 and had to hard carry my whole team who kept getting out of position against a team of assassins and still carried them because I went for objectives whenever I had a chance without sacrificing my life. Also you can carry more games if you snowball early because of enemy rages or because more people know how to play properly early than late. But with your scores you should have been able to carry no matter how dumb your team is considering that they couldn't be that dumb since they are at least golds.
: @RiotGames Please Do something About this
If you get that fed and are not carrying then you are still playing it wrong. I have gotten that fed and carried in silver to get to gold, then plat, then diamond. Just because there are very hard games that you have to play perfectly doesn't always means riot's trying to make you lose. It is try the system tries to get your win rate to as close to 50% as possible so it gives you teams that it shouldn't to make games incredibly hard but you can still carry those if you are good enough.
Nirvanâ (NA)
: hmm lets see 1 i was not sever at all last season 2 your stats are way the fuck off 3 look at the matches and you will see
> [{quoted}](name=Nirvanâ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z1Oh9T0R,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-06T22:13:47.901+0000) > > hmm lets see > 1 i was not sever at all last season > 2 your stats are way the fuck off > 3 look at the matches and you will see https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Nirvan%C3%A2 and anoher link proving I am telling the truth https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/2020840055843520 The stats are accurate down to the thousandth, how about you look at your matches again and then come back here... After checking your "other account Deadmau5" There is no way you are that person. They somewhat understand how to cs, they were Diamond 5 the same season I was, and that player understands the game. Even if this was a smurf account for you to climb as a mid, you would understand the game far better than your stats, your plays, and your complaining would suggest.
: Scaling champions like Nasus, Veigar, Vayne, Anivia, Karthus and etc scale way too fast.
There is currently a nerf on pbe for Guinsoo's phantom hit but I agree scaling champs get far too much scaling too quickly.
: Dragons feel useless in season 9
Dragons do not need to be buffed, but other objectives and champion power levels need to be nerfed.
Nirvanâ (NA)
: I swear I'm being forced into losing.
Well, you were silver 5 last season and everyone gets a soft reset that brings their ranking lower then what they finished with last season. You are currently Bronze 3 with 31 Ws and 32 Ls and over the past 19 solo queue ranked games you have a 2.18 kda with 6.2/7.2/9.5 along with averaging only 3.015 cs per minute as a mid laner. All those stats are awful, you are playing collectively as bad as your teammates if not worse, you have no one to blame but yourself. I am Gold 2 right now and have been Diamond 5 at my highest ranking, I am currently averaging over a 4 kda in solo queue between mid and support, averaging over 7 cs a minute and have a 64% win rate against players that are suppose to be around equal to my skill level. I am climbing because I am playing so much better than the players around me, you are not and as long as you keep playing around the same skill level as the players are around you, you will never climb. You must learn to play much better than them, and right now every part of your play needs work in order for you to climb, matchmaking isn't the problem.
: Renekton is an early game lane bully champion
{{champion:58}} can only bully if he is an item ahead, if he is bullying 1v3 then those 3 are either too underfed or playing that fight extremely wrong.
: It's unfortunately a nessecary evil, where you kinda need Creep Block to be a thing, else folk would be able to constantly hide within the minion wave, and champions like Blitzcrank or a lot of mages are fucked because they can't hit their key set-up ability for their kit. You'd need to either also allow said abilities to go through minions, or adjust in other places. Or if it was possible, be able to detect when the character is stuck/'wiggling' and temporarily release it for a moment to free you, but I dunno how hard that'd be to do.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WuTqtLI6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:25:47.600+0000) > > It's unfortunately a nessecary evil, where you kinda need Creep Block to be a thing, else folk would be able to constantly hide within the minion wave, and champions like Blitzcrank or a lot of mages are fucked because they can't hit their key set-up ability for their kit. You'd need to either also allow said abilities to go through minions, or adjust in other places. > > Or if it was possible, be able to detect when the character is stuck/'wiggling' and temporarily release it for a moment to free you, but I dunno how hard that'd be to do. Creep block can be fixed and should be. Riot currently has creeps hitboxes coded the same as walls, which makes the interaction seem like RNG because they are little, moving walls. If they would just code them to interact with each other so they can't form a wall randomly or change their hitboxes to interact more like champions than landscape, we can keep creep block in the game and fix the problem.
: I think Riot is trying to tell me something...
Don't, I was in season 5 and 6 and now can barely play her because of how much damage everyone else does.
Seen (NA)
: Ahri seriously needs a powershift.
Her E CC should be nerfed back to it's original levels.
Show more

Facecheckislife

Level 139 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion