rujitra (NA)
: But you have displayed you are dishonorable. You lost the trust of Riot and the community. You don't get to just "re-unlock" trust after you break it. You have to re-earn trust over time. Honor levels, especially the highest one (Level 5) are for players who are consistently honorable and do not waver (or *very* rarely do). If you are toxic enough to get a punishment, you have shown you are not deserving of honorable status. You must re-earn that status by showing consistent good behavior. Riot *could* change it I guess to "locking" it until you "re-earn" it, but it'd take the same amount of time as it does now - Riot is not going to decrease the penalty just because it hurts you.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yMwXZgRE,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-12-26T23:56:55.785+0000) > > But you have displayed you are dishonorable. You lost the trust of Riot and the community. You don't get to just "re-unlock" trust after you break it. You have to re-earn trust over time. > > Honor levels, especially the highest one (Level 5) are for players who are consistently honorable and do not waver (or *very* rarely do). If you are toxic enough to get a punishment, you have shown you are not deserving of honorable status. You must re-earn that status by showing consistent good behavior. > > Riot *could* change it I guess to "locking" it until you "re-earn" it, but it'd take the same amount of time as it does now - Riot is not going to decrease the penalty just because it hurts you. The thing is you don't have to be toxic because if enough 3/9 people report you in the same game youre given a punishment, they simply don't look at the reports they just give the punishment as is and its not even fair to majority of people.
rujitra (NA)
: Why should you keep your honor levels if the entire reason you were punished is because you were dishonorable? If you are dishonorable, and punished for it, why should you be given rewards given to honorable players?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yMwXZgRE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-26T23:44:38.244+0000) > > Why should you keep your honor levels if the entire reason you were punished is because you were dishonorable? If you are dishonorable, and punished for it, why should you be given rewards given to honorable players? I don't think you should just be handed it back, yea you have to reunlock it but you shouldn't have to start from level 1
: Lots of honor level 5 people are jerks in games. Same with high ranked players. Idk why but new players and people who dont play ranked seem to be the best of the community. I had a honor 5 teammate in bots who started telling me to quit league and maining vayne requires no skill. He was mastery 7 on his champion too.
> [{quoted}](name=Ferrinova,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yMwXZgRE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-26T23:24:03.862+0000) > > Lots of honor level 5 people are jerks in games. Same with high ranked players. Idk why but new players and people who dont play ranked seem to be the best of the community. I had a honor 5 teammate in bots who started telling me to quit league and maining vayne requires no skill. He was mastery 7 on his champion too. I don't think a lot of honor 5 people are jerks it just depends on certain people but this was made to bring awareness on how riot treats reports and how they hand out punishments, because if the logs were actually read instead of based on category then people wouldn't lose their honors which is what this is about, and if someone tells you to quit league its probably because you're most likely better than them at something else and I've had people tell me to never play ranked when I first played ranked.
Hotarµ (NA)
: I'd like to see your chat logs before I make any claims on what I think was or wasn't justified. Overall, I don't like that gameplay rewards are tied to honor levels and punishment status but I think normal restrictions like this should reset honor levels. You made a small mistake, it'll act as an incentive to be a more positive player in the future so it doesn't happen again.
I don't have a screenshot of the log but I can tell you what happened and why I said what I had said, I was adc and my support was a heimerdinger and he was afk and I simply told him "don't play support and or league If you're going to be afk" and that to ff 15 because the game was over due to a fed 1 shotting kayn. I don't think that honors should be effected like that, I think they should at least be able to earned back at the level it was locked instead of starting from level 1 etc.
Rioter Comments

FallenAngel6543

Level 200 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion