Fegone (NA)
: Unpopular opinion - NB3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND NB GOT BANNED. called it <3 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Lugg (NA)
: He talked with his ADC before the game and the ADC was fine with the strategy. So he didn't troll in the slightest and definitely shouldn't have been banned. NB3 using connections to get the guy banned should put him under consideration for a perma ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Lugg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lb9Rx7WL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:23:17.001+0000) > > He talked with his ADC before the game and the ADC was fine with the strategy. So he didn't troll in the slightest and definitely shouldn't have been banned. NB3 using connections to get the guy banned should put him under consideration for a perma ban. NB using connections definitely should get him banned. It's not fair to any other player.
AIQ (NA)
: I want a disclaimer too, lol. I don't care about this situation as a whole, but somethings yous aid do intrigue me. > * He said himself he's trying out new stuff, he's trying out new meta shit. Well, how about you try this out in normal games, not ranked? While I wholeheartedly agree with this logic post Diamond 1-2 it's a different level, and practicing it in norms will not help much. Challengers must try new things in ranked to test their viability in the most difficult ranks. Now if it was literally first Teemo game, that's entirely different, but I doubt it was. No one should give him flack if this was a legit attempt to break the mold. I know this because AP Shyvana is a thing, but it had to be optimized. I won over 25 games in norms, took it to ranked and lost 20 games out of around 35. I had to completely change how i built and how I played Shyvana. once this optimization was complete for my elo, I began destroying games, even 1v5ing with and intentional feeder. Diamond Ranked https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3049409337/44883514?tab=overview So if it was legit I fully understand, I was called a troll for AP Shyvana now that it's her carry build no one questions it. > * He didn't tell his team his intention beforehand. Shouldn't be needed, if his intent is to win no one is saying how they will do it. He should ping when leaving etc. , but he should not be obligated to state what he will do. Unless everyone is. > * His entire team didn't agree with this strategy. This is a team game after all. You should not experiment around by yourself ignoring your team's wishes / concerns. While in a perfect world this is true, it's never the case in LoL. Many people did not agree with things like lane swaps, or Sona/Taric. Yet they were done and failed many promos. To say that this "catch all" of you cannot experiment is just. Is unfair to others that try it. I myself should have been banned by that logic along with all the other AP Shyvanas for "trying this out". > Let's be honest: If I had a support player in my ranked game, who just wanders off and does weird random shit (while claiming he's actually trying and not feeding/inting), I would get pretty mad too. I haven't (and wont) seen the stream, but I think all of us have enough experience to tell if someone was inting or if someone was roaming around looking for picks. I can't comment on this particular scenario. However, if you see something different that makes sense (so not AD Soraka Cleanse heal with Hydra) You should only throw out that report if he is actually trying to ruin your game. > Yes, NB should get punished, his reaction was way out of line and what he said inexcusable. Ban, as with all cases it's never what the person said/did to you it's, exclusively what you say. His comments are ban worthy his deliberate AFK would escalate that to a 2 week ban. > Yes, I believe Nubrac should also get some sort of punishment. 2 week ban, maybe too harsh. But something that tells people: Warning, if he proceeds with the strategy then he needs to have results soon. If not then the strategy may be considered troll, if he literally cannot win games doing it and the effects of Teemo support are not what are winning the few games. Should he proceed after the Teemo support is determined a failure, a ban should be issued.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lb9Rx7WL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:05:20.603+0000) > > I want a disclaimer too, lol. > I don't care about this situation as a whole, but somethings yous aid do intrigue me. > > While I wholeheartedly agree with this logic post Diamond 1-2 it's a different level, and practicing it in norms will not help much. Challengers must try new things in ranked to test their viability in the most difficult ranks. Now if it was literally first Teemo game, that's entirely different, but I doubt it was. No one should give him flack if this was a legit attempt to break the mold. > > I know this because AP Shyvana is a thing, but it had to be optimized. I won over 25 games in norms, took it to ranked and lost 20 games out of around 35. I had to completely change how i built and how I played Shyvana. once this optimization was complete for my elo, I began destroying games, even 1v5ing with and intentional feeder. > Diamond Ranked > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3049409337/44883514?tab=overview > > So if it was legit I fully understand, I was called a troll for AP Shyvana now that it's her carry build no one questions it. > > Shouldn't be needed, if his intent is to win no one is saying how they will do it. He should ping when leaving etc. , but he should not be obligated to state what he will do. Unless everyone is. > > While in a perfect world this is true, it's never the case in LoL. Many people did not agree with things like lane swaps, or Sona/Taric. Yet they were done and failed many promos. To say that this "catch all" of you cannot experiment is just. Is unfair to others that try it. I myself should have been banned by that logic along with all the other AP Shyvanas for "trying this out". > > I haven't (and wont) seen the stream, but I think all of us have enough experience to tell if someone was inting or if someone was roaming around looking for picks. I can't comment on this particular scenario. However, if you see something different that makes sense (so not AD Soraka Cleanse heal with Hydra) You should only throw out that report if he is actually trying to ruin your game. > > Ban, as with all cases it's never what the person said/did to you it's, exclusively what you say. His comments are ban worthy his deliberate AFK would escalate that to a 2 week ban. > > Warning, if he proceeds with the strategy then he needs to have results soon. If not then the strategy may be considered troll, if he literally cannot win games doing it and the effects of Teemo support are not what are winning the few games. > Should he proceed after the Teemo support is determined a failure, a ban should be issued. You make some good points, and I agree with most of them. Especially the last thing you say: If Teemo support is determined a failure, and he just keeps playing it regardless, he should be punished too. I haven't checked his match history and I don't know how often before this incident he's done it already, but if it's one of his first tries, fine. Tell the team you're trying something new, tell them not to tilt. See if it works. However, if this was his 50th game trying this tactic and he's lost 40 of them, then band him for trolling.
Rioter Comments
: Thank you for your real toxic comment. You act exactly the same as them. Perfect example of aggro
> [{quoted}](name=Mother Sorakaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8PALdJT0,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-03-29T00:37:33.803+0000) > > Thank you for your real toxic comment. You act exactly the same as them. Perfect example of aggro Maybe try not breaking the rules next time and you won't get permabanned. If this concept is too hard to grasp for you, you might want to play a different game, one that has a less complicated rulebook.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AG1s8UNT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T20:49:38.596+0000) > > I'm not, and maybe this doesn't affect you, but when it all started last year, every game I played and where I didn't participate in the quests, they felt like wasted games. As in, "I could have completed a quest instead of playing a casual game with nothing to show afterwards". > > I have distanced myself from those now, but still, lots of my friends feel the same way, and I'm sure people I don't know do as well. I get this, I really do, but it’s like.. no different than just playing before the quests were added. If you felt fine playing before, then you shouldn’t feel different now. I’m not saying you’re *wrong* to feel that way - just that there’s no *reason* for it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AG1s8UNT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T20:52:58.527+0000) > > I get this, I really do, but it’s like.. no different than just playing before the quests were added. If you felt fine playing before, then you shouldn’t feel different now. I’m not saying you’re *wrong* to feel that way - just that there’s no *reason* for it. True, there is no reason per se, and I could have just played casually through it, ignoring the quests (as I am now, or at least trying to). But when they just came out, they were new, and I wanted the rewards. Like I said, not everyone probably feels the same, but for me it just was this inner pressure to complete the quests BEFORE I was "allowed" to play for fun, you know what I mean? I assume specifically for new(er) players, this experience might be similar.
rujitra (NA)
: If you don't like the quests or prestige skins, don't participate in those?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AG1s8UNT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-26T17:51:23.009+0000) > > If you don't like the quests or prestige skins, don't participate in those? I'm not, and maybe this doesn't affect you, but when it all started last year, every game I played and where I didn't participate in the quests, they felt like wasted games. As in, "I could have completed a quest instead of playing a casual game with nothing to show afterwards". I have distanced myself from those now, but still, lots of my friends feel the same way, and I'm sure people I don't know do as well.
Rioter Comments
: Can we change the "None" ban option to "Pass" please?
you have to understand, for some people this game is just too easy. And if they want a real challenge, they don't ban a champion, which equals setting the difficulty level from "easy" to "medium". The next step is hard feeding for the first 10 minutes, "medium" -> "hard" The next step is unconventional builds, e.g. AP Talon: "hard" -> "nightmare" The next step is going afk for 15min and then returning, being 5 levels below everyone else: "nightmare" -> "hell" {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
Rioter Comments
: One Extra Punishment Step
Nope. There's enough 2nd chances already. No further babysitting for the whining crybabies.
SoFluent (NA)
: Banned for 14 says
Chat logs or didn't happen.
: Chat Restriction
chat logs or didn't happen. also: _I honestly did not see anything toxic if you put the messages into context_ LOL? So in other words, someone called you a @#$%#^@#, so you retaliated by calling him a @$%#%$^%&* also, which in your eyes is fair. really ?.... get over yourself...
: How was this ban worthy?
bro what about 'zero tolerance' do you not understand ? there is no arguing, no whining, and no complaining about a zero tolerance policy. That's why it's called ZERO tolerance, and not 0.000001 tolerance rule. Get over it, you broke the rule, now you got punished. If you're so tough and such a badass in your 'hood', then drop the whining and deal with it like a man....
FREEDUMO (NA)
: I believe I shouldn't be banned
Nope, you were toxic, you got reported, you got banned. If nobody saw it, then why even type it in chat? Type it in notepad if that kind of shit makes you feel better, but don't complain when you get busted.
: you are talking about a very specific case here. also, there are 10 game and 20 game chat bans. the effect you are refering to can also happen in those situations.
> [{quoted}](name=breakordoom444,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EJdVGfT6,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-21T15:45:02.907+0000) > > you are talking about a very specific case here. > also, there are 10 game and 20 game chat bans. > > the effect you are refering to can also happen in those situations. No, it can not. Because the case I presented is an extreme case of toxicity, in which case all chat restrictions are skipped and the person goes straight to a 2-week ban (or perma ban if they had a previous punishment before). And someone this toxic likely had some prior punishment. So in that case, as it is now, the person will get permabanned. In the scenario you propose, even the most toxic person, even if they had a previous punishment, could be in my next game again. Which I would not want to happen. Hence no thank you to your proposal.
: Its been 3 years, any chance i could...
Hahahahahahahahahaha no Heeeeeeeell no. Absolutely no. You got banned, you stay banned. So .... no. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Proposal: 1 year chat restriction.
So someone you play with tells you to kill yourself, wishes cancer on your family, wishes that the worst imaginable thing happens to your sister, and then ends the game with wishing you all your children are born with a birth defect. You report him. He gets punished with a 1 year chat restriction. You start another game. Same guys is in your team again, only he can't use chat. -- Great idea... O_o {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Dukues (NA)
: Riot Balance & Design teams have cured my addiction
Absolutely agree. And I think there's more to it than the balance of the game that ruined it. A few seasons ago, I'd log in and play a game or two, or more if I was having fun, and when I wasn't, i stopped and played again the next day, looking forward to doing so. Now, you log in, you see a bunch of senseless missions that make absolutely no effing sense, and you feel compelled to play those, because you "need that exclusive icon so badly". And BAM you end up playing Anivia Jungle because that's one of the missions, and you're not having fun the entire game. There's no casual games any more, all the time you're forced to complete some absurd quest to justify your game time not being wasted. Thanks League, this in particular also killed the fun of this game for me.
: Bethesda has fallen, and now Blizzard also has fallen
Watch Riot jump on that bandwagon and do this: Remove any revealing skins from female characters, remove blood, remove Gragas' barrel, remove all and any objects resembling skulls and/or skeletons from the game, and whatever else is necessary to comply with the Chinese regulations for video games, so that League isn't banned in China any more. Enjoy LoL 2.0 in 2019 folks!
PokerZzLV (EUNE)
: Perma ban
LOL prime example that the punishment system works as intended. Glad Riot took care of it, nobody wants or needs people like you on the rift.
: Ban for 14 days
Rule of thumb: if you got punished within a year, consider yourself on thin ice.
: Perm Ban Worthy?
Sooo you got banned earlier this year, and yet, even though the year isn't even over yet, you continue to be negative again towards other players? Man you really are either oblivious of your own actions, very naive when it comes to what negative/toxic is, or a troll who just tries to talk himself out of this punishment. No sympathy for you. Enjoy the ban.
Djstoves (NA)
: Chill Out Its a Game!
There is no such thing as abusing a report. What are you afraid of? If there's nothing you did wrong, all his reports are meaningless. IF you are guilty of something, then that's a different story.
: Flamed By Riot Employee
Rioter admits he was wrong, but do you really think any punishment will be issued? Be real...
: 3228 in 0.28 seconds
Any champ that's 3 levels ahead will stomp you. Even a Soraka. Stop crying and try to understand the game instead.
Kornhusk (NA)
: 14 Day Ban for defending myself?????
Chat logs or didn't happen. Enjoy the ban.
: Can you get chat restriction from saying GG EZ?
Not if you have an Ezreal on your team. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: Please bring back Dominion!
No Thank you. This garbage game mode can stay where it is. Much rather, bring back NEXUS BLITZ, and make it a permanent mode!!!!!!!!111111 Fund and fast 10-15min games, no toxicity because nobody is a tryhard, nobody ragequits, and just a lot of fun altogether! NEXUS BLITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
: last time i be here
Chatlogs or didn't happen.
: Banned acc
0% chance. We don't need toxic individuals like you on the Rift. Play something else.
: Can somebody explain the toxicity in this chatlog that i'm perm banned for?
éúphoria: what are you doing éúphoria: garbage pretty obvious what you got panned for.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qwk3EdsA,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-11-26T14:51:07.715+0000) > > 4 people have the same power as 1. > 4 of them reporting you does the same as you reporting all 4 of them. It doesn't make a difference, how many people report someone. > And who knows, maybe they got a punishment too. > But again, their behavior shouldn't dictate yours. Let them be toxic, ignore them. Move on. > The second you feed the trolls and start arguing, you already lost. I understand that 4 people might be worth 1, but here is the response I got when I submitted a ticket to riot support. Greetings, human! I am Blitzcrank Bot. My purpose is to provide a fast and thorough explanation of your recent ban. Players have reported you **4 times** in the past 20 games for negative or abusive behaviors in chat - in human terms, this means giving up on games, griefing your fellow players, and generally being difficult to play with over a large number of matches and teammates. Here are some chat logs from games where you were heavily reported:Greetings, human! I am Blitzcrank Bot. My purpose is to provide a fast and thorough explanation of your recent ban. Players have reported you 4 times in the past 20 games for negative or abusive behaviors in chat - in human terms, this means giving up on games, griefing your fellow players, and generally being difficult to play with over a large number of matches and teammates. Here are some chat logs from games where you were heavily reported: And then he gave me the exact same chat log I have pasted higher up. See how he said that I had been reported 4 times in the last 20 games ? Those four report are all from the one game that got me banned or maybe 1 of them isnt and someone reported me prior to the game, but I know that each of my teammates claimed that they would report me once the game ends.
> [{quoted}](name=FinestGoots,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qwk3EdsA,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-26T22:39:44.767+0000) > > I understand that 4 people might be worth 1, but here is the response I got when I submitted a ticket to riot support. > > Greetings, human! I am Blitzcrank Bot. My purpose is to provide a fast and thorough explanation of your recent ban. > > Players have reported you **4 times** in the past 20 games for negative or abusive behaviors in chat - in human terms, this means giving up on games, griefing your fellow players, and generally being difficult to play with over a large number of matches and teammates. > > Here are some chat logs from games where you were heavily reported:Greetings, human! I am Blitzcrank Bot. My purpose is to provide a fast and thorough explanation of your recent ban. > > Players have reported you 4 times in the past 20 games for negative or abusive behaviors in chat - in human terms, this means giving up on games, griefing your fellow players, and generally being difficult to play with over a large number of matches and teammates. > > Here are some chat logs from games where you were heavily reported: > > And then he gave me the exact same chat log I have pasted higher up. See how he said that I had been reported 4 times in the last 20 games ? Those four report are all from the one game that got me banned or maybe 1 of them isnt and someone reported me prior to the game, but I know that each of my teammates claimed that they would report me once the game ends. No, you're wrong. Those are 4 different games. The way the system works is, a report does not immediately count as a valid report. A report will flag the game for review. Once the IFS reviewed the game and verified the report was valid, THEN it counts as a report. So if 4 people report you in the same game, all that happens is that this 1 game will be flagged 4 times for review (which does nothing more than a single flag). If it is then verified that the report was valid, it counts. Once. So apparently in 20 games, you were toxic in 4. which means in 20% of your games you're toxic. Which justifies your punishment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qwk3EdsA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-26T03:46:09.811+0000) > > I really don't know what you're complaining about. You told them to report you: > > _FinestGoots: report me fine_ > > So they did. You thought nothing could happen to you. You were wrong, because obviously you were toxic. Riot punished you. > Man wtf is your problem, just don't be toxic and you wouldn't be in this situation. Nobody's fault but yours. > > Best part is this Irony. Makes it all worth it: > > _FinestGoots: enjoy getting banned bc i def wont_ I understand the irony and trust me, it kind of makes me laugh when I read my logs, but to be honest I dont think that 4 person that were completely toxic should have the power to get someone 14 days banned. My whole team during the whole game was flaming me and giving me crap, so I didn't think that I, who was way less toxic than them, would get banned, because I thought Riot had an appropriate system to detect when to ban someone. Tbh, if I got a 14 days ban, some of my teamates should have gotten a permaban, so when you say that Riot punished me, I strongly feel that the whole system that Riot use to instantly ban someone is messed up.
> [{quoted}](name=FinestGoots,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qwk3EdsA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-11-26T12:56:07.402+0000) > > I understand the irony and trust me, it kind of makes me laugh when I read my logs, but to be honest I dont think that 4 person that were completely toxic should have the power to get someone 14 days banned. My whole team during the whole game was flaming me and giving me crap, so I didn't think that I, who was way less toxic than them, would get banned, because I thought Riot had an appropriate system to detect when to ban someone. Tbh, if I got a 14 days ban, some of my teamates should have gotten a permaban, so when you say that Riot punished me, I strongly feel that the whole system that Riot use to instantly ban someone is messed up. 4 people have the same power as 1. 4 of them reporting you does the same as you reporting all 4 of them. It doesn't make a difference, how many people report someone. And who knows, maybe they got a punishment too. But again, their behavior shouldn't dictate yours. Let them be toxic, ignore them. Move on. The second you feed the trolls and start arguing, you already lost.
: 14 days Suspension at first offense
I really don't know what you're complaining about. You told them to report you: _FinestGoots: report me fine_ So they did. You thought nothing could happen to you. You were wrong, because obviously you were toxic. Riot punished you. Man wtf is your problem, just don't be toxic and you wouldn't be in this situation. Nobody's fault but yours. Best part is this Irony. Makes it all worth it: _FinestGoots: enjoy getting banned bc i def wont_
: Quitting league
Bwahahahaha Wall of text for saying "I quit"? TL;DR bye Felicia, nobody cares.
: play until level 120, gets no honor 5
Dude, you play a LOT more than I do, and I got Honor 5 in what, September or so. You're probably not the saint you're claiming to be. Otherwise it's ridiculously easy to get to Honor 5. Maybe it's not everyone else's fault, have you thought about that?
: Riot, 23 RP to spare?
I doubt they will give you this much. Usually when they granted RP, it was like 1-5 RP someone was needing.
akipoju2 (EUNE)
: can somebody explain why i got 25game chat restrict for this
akipoju2: trash supp no help akipoju2: fiora report leona? akipoju2: yeah 3 rep on u leona Calling team mates trash. Good Job. Also by default, anyone who asks others to report someone loses any and all sympathy from me. Because that means that you either have no clue how the report system works, or you're just as toxic as the others and spread this toxicity.
: Im not being ironic now, i swear, this is a serious question based on the real things
And why is it that while playing league, the game itself requires 800-900MB in memory, while the client requires 1GB+ ?!
: The score is 15-0 at 8 minutes. Stop holding the game hostage
: I'm reporting you for accusing someone of using racial and homophobic slurs. Have a great day!
> [{quoted}](name=Worldsapart777,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w50iEkwy,comment-id=000400000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:44:48.516+0000) > > I'm reporting you for accusing someone of using racial and homophobic slurs. > > Have a great day! Lol go ahead, waste the Support Team's time :) {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Dwas (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fegone,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4zUjRyn7,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-13T16:03:06.065+0000) > > From what I can read here: > > You're toxic, you get punished, and you whine on the forum how unfair the world is to you. mimimimimimimimi > > People like you are the ones who ruin this game all season long, you're toxic during the year, because you got enough time to recover your honor to 2. > I'm glad Riot took your rewards. Karma is a ....well.. champion > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Well as of recent notes released I am allowed to reclaim my rewards. After reading your post I would argue you are undoubtedly the most toxic person i've seen comment here. Not only that reading your post history further backs up that claim that you're just as much a issue with the game as I am mr. "Suck on my Golden Orianna Ball" the only reason nothing can be done about it is because you haven't inherently said anything that would warrant a ban. Prior to this chat restriction I was close to Honor 4 but I'm content knowing that at least I have a chance now and you're going to be upset that Riot has done such a thing for anyone else that has received a chat restriction mainly due to the high amount of incoming feedback on how unfair it is to punish someone who could be doing nothing wrong for all of the season only to be punished for 1 event. Hope you have a good day and I look forward to reading your comments on Riot's thread about re-granting of in-game rewards. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dwas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4zUjRyn7,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-11-13T23:12:53.409+0000) > > Well as of recent notes released I am allowed to reclaim my rewards. After reading your post I would argue you are undoubtedly the most toxic person i've seen comment here. Not only that reading your post history further backs up that claim that you're just as much a issue with the game as I am mr. "Suck on my Golden Orianna Ball" the only reason nothing can be done about it is because you haven't inherently said anything that would warrant a ban. Prior to this chat restriction I was close to Honor 4 but I'm content knowing that at least I have a chance now and you're going to be upset that Riot has done such a thing for anyone else that has received a chat restriction mainly due to the high amount of incoming feedback on how unfair it is to punish someone who could be doing nothing wrong for all of the season only to be punished for 1 event. > > Hope you have a good day and I look forward to reading your comments on Riot's thread about re-granting of in-game rewards. > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Tbh I haven't even seen anything posted by Riot about re-granting ingame rewards. So not sure what you're talking about. Meanwhile I realize how sad your life must be, if the only joy you get is looking up stranger's post history and evaluating them. (and if you could read then you would see in what context the quote of the golden Orianna ball was in reference to the OP, lul) Either way, I'm the most pleasant person to play with, never had any form of punishment, honor 5 the second time sooner than most, I just enjoy Riot swinging the Ban-Hammer on toxic people (like you) , especially close to season end. The difference between you and me is, you ruin other people's games. I enjoy the suffering of punished people. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I got 14 day suspension when I just literally spent this whole year trying to get to plat....
Please use paragraphs, sentence punctuation, and the Enter Key.... This Wall of Text is giving me eye cancer...
Dwas (NA)
: Punished 2 hours before the season ended.
From what I can read here: You're toxic, you get punished, and you whine on the forum how unfair the world is to you. mimimimimimimimi People like you are the ones who ruin this game all season long, you're toxic during the year, because you got enough time to recover your honor to 2. I'm glad Riot took your rewards. Karma is a ....well.. champion {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: With 2 Hours and 15 Minutes to Spare, I Reached Platinum for the First Time
Sounds exactly like my story except: I was Silver. I lost not 6 in a row, but more like 60. I said screw soloQ, went to Flex didnt take me 36h, more like 360h didn't go to Plat, just to G5 but i did it too. To the A-hole in Bronze who said I was hardstuck in Silver: Suck on my Golden Orianna Ball!
: 25-game chat restriction
I didn't imply you did. I listed an example as when one offense will get you punished, I never said you did. In fact, I'm sure your punishment is the results of accumulated valid reports against you, and not just this one game. Which leads to the conclusion that you're not just a one time offender, but generally a toxic or offensive person, and hence finally Riot had enough and punished you. Which I applaud Riot for, punishments so close before season ends are the sweetest.
: If you miss one day of work in 4 years, I doubt they fire you. If you get A's all year on your exams and one F, I bet you still pass. The logic can be extrapolated both ways.
> [{quoted}](name=Crøøked,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w50iEkwy,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-12T22:28:40.520+0000) > > If you miss one day of work in 4 years, I doubt they fire you. > If you get A's all year on your exams and one F, I bet you still pass. > The logic can be extrapolated both ways. Alright, lets stay with your logic. One day missed at work won't hurt you, correct. One game flaming won't get you punished either. One game of severe flaming, using racial slurs or homophobic stuff will certainly get you punished. Just like, when you tell your boss "I'm sick" and then he sees you skipping work at the Justin Bieber Concert, yes, that will most likely get you fired too. even though it's your first and only offense. It doesn't matter so much how many offenses it is. The severity of them matters just as much, if not more. If you get one F, you will still pass. If you get an F on one grade, but that grade is your final project and counts 50% of your grade, then no, you won't pass. It's in the syllabus, which are the rules of the course. Just like the terms of service, which you clicked "I agree" when you created your account.
: Killing someone and responding to toxicity with toxicity is completely different lol. Like the least correlated comparison...
> [{quoted}](name=Crøøked,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w50iEkwy,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-12T18:14:49.161+0000) > > Killing someone and responding to toxicity with toxicity is completely different lol. > > Like the least correlated comparison... That's true, they are different things. But you're applying the same logic. You break the rules on one day and want all the other days where you didn't break the rules to make up for that one "bad" day. That's just not how life works.
: 25-game chat restriction
Dude, your logic is so flawed. By that logic, someone could argue in court: "your honor, yes I killed that person, but that was only once. I only murdered someone on 1 day of my total 9125 days I've been alive. How should 1 day ruin my rest of my life if on 9125 other days I was a good, law abiding citizen, and did not murder anyone?" Deal with it.
Show more

Fegone

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion