: They just nerfed him a lot today, so he's not op anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LNudUBa8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:39:58.365+0000) > > They just nerfed him a lot today, so he's not op anymore. Sorry bubby, the hot fix went live yesterday night and his win rate is still increasing. He'll be overpowered as long as his ult stays the same.
: If you don't peel for your ADC: Don't expect them to survive.
Okay, but tell me how to peel for them once Mordekaiser ults them?
: Patch 9.7 notes
Please add a reroll option to the "Your Shop". I'm tired of it being filled with the garbage skins I purposefully don't own for the champions I play. Then I might be willing to spend some money, rather than being offered skins I wouldn't use if they were free.
: It's picking things based on champions you've played, and if that's too limited, it picks similar champions to fill the slots. If you are one tricking Shyvana constantly, it will obviously try to recommend skins for her, and if you want other champions to show up that you want stuff for, you need to log some time on them more consistently so the shops will pull from them when they appear.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=APnTbQqZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-04T21:12:13.311+0000) > > It's picking things based on champions you've played, and if that's too limited, it picks similar champions to fill the slots. If you are one tricking Shyvana constantly, it will obviously try to recommend skins for her, and if you want other champions to show up that you want stuff for, you need to log some time on them more consistently so the shops will pull from them when they appear. I know how the store works, thats why I'm suggesting this. There are a few champions I play that I have most of the skins for, and the skins I don't have are because I don't like them, and those skins show up constantly in these stores. Allowing a reroll, possibly with the guarantee of not getting a repeat, would benefit both the playerbase and riot, by giving the players a chance for something they'd be willing to buy, and then riot because a purchase had been made.
: So you want them to charge you to maybe get something you still don't want??? Just buy the damn skin from the Store.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=APnTbQqZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-04T21:10:34.064+0000) > > So you want them to charge you to maybe get something you still don't want??? Just buy the damn skin from the Store. If I want something, I do buy it directly. These stores are more for just things that you might be more willing to buy at a discount. I think they need the option to reroll it in the case for the people that get nothing they'd be willing to buy. It would be smarter from a business perspective by increasing the chance that someone who was on the fence might purchase something, rather than the times when someone will spend nothing because they got a bad draw. Adding a free reroll would cost them nothing, and could only benefit them.
Rioter Comments
iDarkWind (EUW)
: I guess I am a edgy guy because I would rather vote on Darius than on the bayblade guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What about not making stupid threads like this and let any one choose anything that they like and don't stereotype them ?
> [{quoted}](name=iDarkWind,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hj3LAkB9,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-06-30T13:36:12.810+0000) > > I guess I am a edgy guy because I would rather vote on Darius than on the bayblade guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ > > What about not making stupid threads like this and let any one choose anything that they like and don't stereotype them ? Your name is iDarkWind, you've kind of already given the edgy part away there bub. Edgelord's a cringey, and there's too many of them, so as long as they do events like this, the edgy one will always win.
: I just chose Darius to spite you.
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hj3LAkB9,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-06-30T02:10:39.467+0000) > > I just chose Darius to spite you. I kind of doubt that since you had a Darius Icon to begin with.
: Evil always wins because good people do nothing. I enjoy winning.
> [{quoted}](name=Cute Necromancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hj3LAkB9,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2018-06-30T20:21:42.286+0000) > > Evil always wins because good people do nothing. I enjoy winning. Proving my point in a nutshell. Don't cut yourself on that edge.
Pale Mask (EUW)
: Darkin lore update
Fine Riot, since I'm not allowed to call this update what it is. This update is idiotic and shortsighted. The writer's need to figure out how to make something new without retconning established lore that already works because they're creatively bankrupt. Is that PC enough for you?
Rioter Comments
: Uhm no, he's not. He's supposed to be building AD. His ult is an auto-attack steroid. If he's "bad in melee range" you're doing something horribly wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ycEL7RUy,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T21:08:20.347+0000) > > Uhm no, he's not. He's supposed to be building AD. His ult is an auto-attack steroid. If he's "bad in melee range" you're doing something horribly wrong. No it's not an AA steroid. It's an AD steroid. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't bother commenting. And you're not supposed to be building AD, his base stats are too bad to survive if you build AD.
: Because his Q is intended to keep people in his melee range with it's zones of damge, or they risk taking heavy damage. If he's on top of them and they start to run, they can either turn back to him and stay close, or keep going and run the risk of taking heavy damage. His abilities have more nuance than simply how much damage they deal.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ycEL7RUy,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T21:00:57.741+0000) > > Because his Q is intended to keep people in his melee range with it's zones of damge, or they risk taking heavy damage. If he's on top of them and they start to run, they can either turn back to him and stay close, or keep going and run the risk of taking heavy damage. His abilities have more nuance than simply how much damage they deal. No, they don't. Not anymore. He's super easy to deal with, and anyone with a stun can lock him out of his q's and cause it to go on CD leaving him defenseless. The q is super easy to avoid and telegraphed. Anyone with a dash can just avoid it and then punish him hard because of it. His kit is inherently bad and your view is short sighted.
Rioter Comments
: No Leave her alone, you just don't know how to deal with the champ because she's the first of her kind.{{champion:142}} {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Beats By Zoe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cVhVEL6u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-27T23:09:46.643+0000) > > No Leave her alone, you just don't know how to deal with the champ because she's the first of her kind.{{champion:142}} {{sticker:katarina-love}} Nope, she is overloaded cancer, there is virtually no counterplay except to attempt to dodge everything, hence the reason she's one of the most banned champion in the history of the game.
: Zoe with Yasuo Ultimate Bug
Thats not a bug, thats how the ults interact, and part of why Zoe is cancer that needs to be gutted. You jump back to your original portal no matter what, but you were hit with the attack, so you still take the damage and the CC.
Moonlightx3 (EUNE)
: U guys did the same thing when they released Yasuo so please , stop crying and improve ur dodges and build some mr .{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Well, looking at your account, you're exceptionally inconsistent on Zoe, with awful build paths, and a poor KDA. So how about we let people who understand how to play her better make the points.
: Then the Darkin instantly corrupts Varus
Not really, all he has to be is strong willed and it would be the same result as he's in now, like with Kayn and Rhaast.
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: This isn’t pay to win. It’s pay to speed up and/or gain extra content that doesn’t affect the game at all. Part of League is the fact that very few people have all the champions. That’s not how it’s supposed to work. If you don’t like that part of the game, you’re free to spend money to advance faster, or you can deal with it. The new system actually results in the average player gaining champions at a *faster* rate than they did before, so I really don’t see how you’re complaining. Keep in mind that 800 essence you got could’ve been used to gain access to *at least 1* and maybe 2 (I don’t have the math handy) of those champion shards *permanently*. Your choice to not do that is your choice and yours alone.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F4d4E1hH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-09T18:08:22.757+0000) > > This isn’t pay to win. It’s pay to speed up and/or gain extra content that doesn’t affect the game at all. Part of League is the fact that very few people have all the champions. That’s not how it’s supposed to work. If you don’t like that part of the game, you’re free to spend money to advance faster, or you can deal with it. The new system actually results in the average player gaining champions at a *faster* rate than they did before, so I really don’t see how you’re complaining. > > Keep in mind that 800 essence you got could’ve been used to gain access to *at least 1* and maybe 2 (I don’t have the math handy) of those champion shards *permanently*. Your choice to not do that is your choice and yours alone. Yeah no, it is much much MUCH slower to earn a champion now than before. And if you don't know the math, don't bother commenting since you can't back up your argument.
: > [{quoted}](name=Don Spaghetti,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gEUP5JHm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-08T17:34:07.189+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014872088 This man gets it
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gEUP5JHm,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-11-08T19:08:52.733+0000) > > This man gets it Except he doesn't, if they want to include that in the information, it needs to be in the client, but its not, and the client says ALL chromas are available for Blue Essence.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pII5KM45,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T02:37:29.796+0000) > > This exact same sentiment was given to Ivern, Kled, and Aurelion Sol. > > Then time went by and they exploded out when people learned to play them as a couple are a problem to this day. lets not forget what happened with jinx and EPSEICALLY lucian. 95% of the community was convinced lucian was trash upon release, and then all of a sudden he exploded in popularity without getting any buffs assided from QoL changes. this was back when lucian could purge slows with his E btw...
Yeah no, you have a flawed memory. Jinx was incredibly strong on release, and Lucian WAS trash on release and had to receive heavy buffs in the form of quality of life changes to become relevant. His kit was inherently broken on release and did not work. Your opponent had to be braindead to be hit with his Q.
: > [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rUaaie6y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-19T21:00:14.237+0000) > > Go fuck yourself I live in NoVA and tomorrow is gonna be hell greetings, tolerant and loving liberal!
> [{quoted}](name=Janna F Kennedy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=rUaaie6y,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-01-19T21:02:00.278+0000) > > greetings, tolerant and loving liberal! Or you could try not being a moron and realize they're saying they live in the DC area and that the city is going to be a mess tomorrow.
: Problem with vertical sync
Rioter Comments
: Weird Issue With Champion and Screen "stuttering" Since Patch
Still need help, doesn't occur during spectates or replays, only happens if I'm playing and focus the screen on my champion. Otherwise I'm going to have to quit the game, since I can't play without getting a migraine now.
: So Riot will nerf Taliyah, but not Lee Sin?
Sadly, the answer is because he's popular and flashy, and once upon a time, RIOT admitted that they won't nerf him because he's too popular. He was slated to get actual nerfs and balance changes once before, but all his mains whined and complained until RIOT reverted it, and they admitted that as the reasoning. https://twitter.com/mdnghtwave/status/483852677634215937 In another post, he had said that so long as Elise and Evelynn didn't receive nerfs, since they were the 3 top junglers at the time, that Lee wouldn't get nerfed. Eventually both of them got their nerfs, but Lee has only been buffed since then
Drugoth (NA)
: Meanwhile us support mains be like: https://m.popkey.co/eb4c21/kvWq5.gif Cry your heart out carry mains :P
Except it makes everyone more likely to lose by forcing everyone into roles they don't play.
Porocles (NA)
: Have you performed any recent driver updates? I have a feeling that this might be an issue caused by a driver, so I suggest using the [FPS issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Troubleshooting) guide in this case to make sure all of that is in order. It may also be worth trying to rollback your driver to help rule out possibilities. Let me know what you find.
So, it would appear the issue is related to vertical sync. If turned off, the issue of the champion shaking stops, but then the screen starts to tear like an old tv would with a section across the screen being out of sync, but as soon as its turned back on, that stops and the champion shaking returns.
: Weird Issue With Champion and Screen "stuttering" Since Patch
I actually hadn't done a driver update recently until earlier today, and sadly the issue still persists. Managed to get a less severe clip of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m6mp0HnS3U&feature=youtu.be I'm probably going to try uninstalling and reinstalling next. Again, this only began when 6.23 went in and I'm not having any issues on any other games. I'm using a GTX 970M
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
JVP15 (NA)
: It was said before, and I will say it again: Don't Remove Normal Draft
Wow, I won't be able to play normals if they remove draft, I refuse to go back to blind pick.
Rioter Comments
: Nidalee
No jungler should be capable of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TSDPW40yb0
Rioter Comments
: Who could have predicted this ? 2-2 , final game
This was my prediction if the game was rigged, which I'm more confident than ever that it is.
: Taliyah post-release follow up
You aren't even aware of the statistics that you're basing this on. You claim, "Taliyah is mostly played midlane and has the highest winrate midlane.". When in fact a quick look into statistics for her reveal her to actually have her highest win rate as support. If you need proof, follow the link and scroll to the bottom. https://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.winPercent&order=descend Taliyah's kit by design is bad, and honestly, will probably warrant an entire kit rework in the distant future. Her passive is lackluster at best having 2 qualifications for use of a passive that doesn't help you in combat whatsoever. Honestly, having to be near walls to surf on rock as someone can move the very earth beneath her feet feels unnecessary, maybe give it one or two more seconds needed to activate, but let it be used anywhere. Also, using your own abilities doesn't count as being in combat on anybody else, so why does it as Taliyah? Her Q is easily the worst part of her kit and should be reworked or scrapped entirely. It's damage is only okay if you manage to hit all 5 shots of the first cast, which is easier said than done with how easy they are to dodge. Worked ground guts the ability further. Why would I want to spend 35 mana to deal 140+40% ap damage on a maxed out ability, because I'm being punished for playing my champion when I could instead have picked someone else and deal considerably more damage, more consistently? Her W is relatively fine, but feels rather buggy at times, and her E is rather underwhelming, but at least does decent damage. The problem is, its a very gimmicky combo, and is the majority of her damage. It is extremely telegraphed when you are attempting to pull this off and having to stop moving for the duration of the 2 skills leaving you vulnerable. Her ult needs to do damage, or she needs to be able to always be able to ride it, not just get trapped because she got auto attacked by someone she's trying to get away from. It is her only potential escape, and its reliant on not taking damage at all. There is a difference between purposefully releasing a champion weak to see how they play out and releasing a champion so weak that they are the worst in every single role they can be played. I had played her on the PBE and immediately felt that she would be weak on release, and everyone told me she'd be fine, instead she ended up as the worst champion in the game. I didn't even bother to get her yet on live after my experience with her on the pbe. Now what I'm scared about is that she will be buffed to insanity as an overreaction to her abysmal performance so far. I love her character design and really wanted to see her succeed, but thus far she's been rather disappointing. TL;DR Worst champion in every role, lowest win rates in all 4 roles she can be played. Her passive is poorly implemented Her q is utter garbage and needs to be changed badly Her w is okay, but buggy Her e is lackluster Her e+w combo is extremely gimmicky, telegraphed, and leaves her vulnerable for duration Her ult needs to deal damage or her not to be able to be knocked off.
: "Zed skins will keep selling" That moment when Zed only has two skins.
He's got 3. Shockblade, SKT, and Project.
Rioter Comments
: Its not {{item:3124}} fault. We always had it. it got changed to do AOE that's it. It is Saited devour that's broken. 2 hit for every one. Champs who auto attacks as main source of damage and have empowered autos become very broken. {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:48}} are just a few that become monsters with {{item:3930}} {{item:3931}} {{item:3932}}. not counter play to anyone once they get their stacks. I ratter have devour be an active ability item like {{item:3142}} that has a cool down and short period of the bonus extra hit damage. Rageblade pls Devour equals gg unless you got a full CC comp from all five roles.
No, we have not always had it. Before season 6, it was an entirely different item. It has been toxic to the state of the game since its introduction and Riot honestly should just remove it, as its caused several balance issues already.
Rioter Comments
: Love’s true test
Remember when bundles were deals that saved you some RP?
: Holy shit Please riot fix the bug, dont nerf shaco hes my bronze freelo
It's not a bug, just one of many of Riot's huge oversights.
: Their point is more that they don't want to spend the resources on Dominion because it's not worth it from a business perspective. In other words, the value of the resources they have to spend on it exceeds the value the players get out of it because the playerbase is so small. Here's an analogy. You work in an office with 1000 people and every person has a computer. Except for one guy in the corner. For whatever the reason, he has some exotic computer that uses a different operating system that doesn't play nice with the rest of the network. He likes using it, but he's the only one who does and it takes a disproportionate amount of IT's time to make sure their network maintenance still works with his exotic operating system. Is the company going to hire more IT people to keep up with the increase in time dedicated to making sure this one computer works well with the system or are they going to say 'No, you get Windows like everyone else?'
What resources? They haven't bothered with it in years. It isn't competing with SR at all, Riot is just being unreasonable and saying, "screw you" to the people that actually enjoy it. Just like they did with teambuilder.
: "Things may not be 100% balanced right at the start" - Riot on Duskblade Oh really? What {{champion:91}} could ever {{champion:238}} have possibly {{champion:107}} given you {{champion:133}} that idea {{champion:121}} ?
Just remember, everyone on the PBE told them that it was broken and shouldn't even be added to the game, and RIOT ignored us, AGAIN.
: Retiring Dominion
Well Riot, thats kind of what happens when you give 0 support to a game mode, it dies. This makes 0 sense to remove it, especially since you never touch it. And you're very wrong about alternate game modes only working as limited time featured game modes, especially with how few and far between they've become. Other mobas, such as Smite and HOTS have multiple game modes that coexist and all get support and have fans. They also have smaller companies that care more about their player bases.
Show more

Feindbild

Level 71 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion