BigFBear (EUW)
: To everyone who says there's no elo hell and matchmaking is fine:
This is most likely your problem https://youtu.be/-TWrEOGNrVY?t=167
: I know people might hate on this but..
I can't say I agree with you. Akali is extremely fuckin obnoxious. If anything she needs some nerfs. She is too fuckin safe for the kind of damage she can put out. With Zed, you can bait out his W and his Ultimate can be predicted if you take the time to observe. Akali though, is just so fuckin impossible to catch and she has zero problems catching you. Let her ultimate stay the way it is until they decided to cut down on how safe Akali is.
: I called it since the start that Aphelios will be busted and everyone didn't believe me
Did you make this thread simply to boast about how right you were?
: How come my team always hard feed?
Some days are like that where you get nothing but feeders. Can't be helped. Just ride it out.
waypist (NA)
: why does no one ff in NA?
That's an American thing. I mean watch their movies. It's always some story about the underdog winning by overcoming some kind of adversity through sheer will. This theme is in all their movies, Rom-coms, action, Sci-fi, fantasy. Now we have this new Mary Sue phenomenon that's infecting American movies where some 90 lb girl is beating up men twice her size without any kind of training and Americans buy into that. It's embedded very deeply in American culture. They aren't told that for every success story there are about a thousand failures. They all grow up believing that all they have to do is believe and they will find success. No hard work, no sacrifice just believe and you will succeed. I mean look at Star Wars. The main character succeeds at everything she does just by believing. It's never about hard work or sacrifice. And this movie made hundreds of millions of dollars in America. What does that tell you. Americans love this shit. They love the idea of being the best with no hard work involved. Watch that one movie about how Facebook was founded. They never show all the sleepless nights he had programming the whole thing. He just gets in idea, spends 5 minutes of screen time implementing it and boom instant success. I mean come on. I am a programmer and I know that's bullshit. They also don't show the 1000 other people who also had the same idea but failed for various reasons. So of course this spills over into gaming where they think they can go 0-13 but as long as they believe, they can win. Americans are generally misguided on what makes a person successful at something. Belief in yourself is important, I'm not saying no. But belief alone won't give you success. You must work at succeeding. Also, more specifically to League, there was actually a time when come backs were extremely common and a game that's 5-15 at 13 minutes didn't mean game over. This "never surrender" idea was born in that time when it was actually relevant. People are slow to catch onto the fact that Season 9 League is not the same as Season 5 League.
: If I'm in my promos, we're gonna fight until the last hit point of the nexus. I'm going to give the same courtesy to anyone else in their promos. How will I know if someone is in their promos if they dont tell me? I wont, so I'm going to assume someone on my team is on their promos. If you wanna play FF @ 15, go play an ARAM.
See, people like you is why I leave games. There is no logic to your argument at all. When the game is 2-29 at 17 minutes, being in promos doesn't make it any more likely you will win. If these people wanted to win their promos then they should not have fed. If we're 2-29 before 20 minutes and you guys don't ff, I'm leaving that game. Seriously sick of people that like to waste time in unwinnable games.
Wolity (EUW)
: Don't be rude to others
I'm fine with you missing all your Qs. But if you go 0-13, don't expect me to be a nice guy about it.
: Go to general options and click initiate full repair, it should fix it.
Wolity (EUW)
: So instead of you roaming and help them you decide to give up and be toxic towards them? Such a great teammate xD
Tell me exactly how is a 0-0-0 level 7 Kayle with {{item:1036}} {{item:1036}} {{item:1001}} supposed to help a 0-3 Veigar with {{item:1026}} {{item:1001}} vs a level 9 7-0 Yasuo with {{item:3087}} {{item:3006}} {{item:1038}}. We're assuming after Veigar fed Yasuo the first 3 kills, they had a random skirmish near the dragon while I was under tower desperately trying to farm in top lane vs a Renekton or something. We're assuming the Yasuo picked up the 4 extra kills there which is often the case in these kinds of games. Perhaps I should leave top lane and not collect the minions crashing into my tower and go help with my 2 Long Swords....right? Because that will surely work.
Wolity (EUW)
: You will get banned no matter if you said 100 toxic things or only few.
If that were true, I'd have been banned on all my accounts. I call someone garbage at least once a day. Streamers do it all the time though in a more passive aggressive way. You see what people don't get about how bans work is that they are about "fostering a negative environment". Telling someone they are trash one time is hardly enough to foster a negative environment. When you go on and on about how bad someone is and harass them all game, then it becomes a problem. Let me give you an example of something I do very often. Lets say I get into a match. I'm top lane. My mid starts feeding, jungle is feeding, and bot lane is feeding. My chat might go something like this:- Me: ff at 15 please Me: I hate playing with garbage fuckin players like you guys. And that's it. I don't write novels in chat about how bad my team is. I'm guessing that Riot knows that we are only human and allows some breathing room to express frustration so long as we don't over do it. I've yet to ever get punished for this kind of thing. I've gotten many chat bans and quite a bit of 14 day bans but it was always after I droned on and on in chat. Never for one or two lines of text.
Wolity (EUW)
: And you will get banned and lose you account for being toxic to me and all this lp you got will be wasted , so whats the point of flaming?
You don't get banned unless you go on and on about it all game which I don't do. I'll tell you you're trash and not say anything else after that for the rest of the game.
: Why Rick Fox Left
Er...what? What are we talking about here? Can't seem to pin down what you're actually talking about here.
Wolity (EUW)
: I prefer to have 0/8 person that is super friendly and going 0/8 for a reason , maybe learning a new champion or something. I would honor him and maybe add him in my friendlist , help him to understand the,champion ( if i know how it works ) etc. Having 20/0 person that is insulting everyone just kills the fun of the game...
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-13T07:30:34.060+0000) > > I prefer to have 0/8 person that is super friendly and going 0/8 for a reason , maybe learning a new champion or something. I would honor him and maybe add him in my friendlist , help him to understand the,champion In norms I agree 100%. Not in ranked. If you come in my ranked game to go 0-13, I'm gonna tell you what a trash ass noob I think you are. I don't care how friendly or how much of a nice guy you are. Take that nice guy shit to norms or ARAM. I want people who know what the fuck they are doing in ranked and I don't care how toxic you are as long as you're good or at least not feeding out of your ass.
Kei143 (NA)
: You'll still get your LP regardless of whether you vote to honor twitch, Lee or even no one. But hey, you have your criteria for honoring, other people have theirs. You asked for an opinion and people gave their 2 cents. No one is right nor wrong. Just how people do things.
Yea I know it's ultimately meaningless who gets honored. But how a person chooses who to honor reveals something about how they judge other people in game. In this case, I wanted to know if the general preference is for a team mate that is polite or a team mate that's good. Based on all the responses in this thread, it seems there is a heavy preference for polite team mates which I admit is quite shocking. I find it quite fascinating that people would prefer a polite feeding shitter over a good player who is an asshole. I'd take asshole team mates 24/7 if they are good.
: "A password is required to enter this room." "A password is required to enter this room." "A password is required to enter this room." --- "Dormammu, I've come to bargain!"
: dog shit team
Yea, Iron IV has those kinds of players.
Kei143 (NA)
: Not sure what the honor vote has to do with LP or making friends. But ok, you do you.
I get LP from the toxic Twitch with 18 kills, not the 1/8 Lee on his "best behavior". The Twitch gets my honor. I don't give a fuck about who was on their best behavior, I only want to win.
: Bots in ranked
Wait, you mean that 0-13 Yasuo in my game was a bot? Do they program them to rage at the jungler?
: As far as bots go, google deepmind AI is best in world in many games. So pretty high I'd guess. For real AI
This sounds like something I rather have on my team over the typical feeding SoloQ shit.
: nah, comebacks are always possible. some players are just waiting on that 0/15 power spike.
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:51:32.428+0000) > > I don't care about you or anyone else here so much that I'd make up such an elaborate lie. It takes no effort to speak the truth. Spreading animosity and being a malcontent is your calling card so I have no doubt you're capable of distorting the facts and events that took place in order to achieve your goals.
>I have no doubt you're capable of distorting the facts and events that took place in order to achieve your goals. What goal? Convincing you that you're wrong? You made a point and I laid out personal life experiences that contradicted that point. Nothing more. If you don't believe it, fine, but don't you dare think that you are so important in my world that I'd actually want to fabricate something to win an argument with you on the internet. Seriously, who are you other than some random person on the internet? I love interacting with people online, especially in forums like this. I like debating and reading other people's ideas and whatnot. However, fabricating an elaborate lie just to win an argument on the internet is just fuckin stupid and I gain nothing by doing it. No random internet person is so important to me that I must convince them of anything by lying. Lying convincingly actually takes some effort. No stranger online is worth that kind of effort. What I experienced really is how things are where I'm from. If you don't believe me, that is fine. I don't care enough to convince you. This might come as a shock to you but I'm completely fine with both of us going our separate ways believing whatever the hell we want.
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T02:09:44.936+0000) > > Ah, I see what you're saying now. It ultimately works against me is what you're getting at. However, I believe that if enough of us do this, it would force some kind of action. If enough players protest through false reporting maybe it can finally get Riot to recognize just how fuckin frustrating SoloQ typically is because of some asshole trash going 0-15. > > I don't really want them to ban feeders. I want them to fix snowballing so that feeders won't make games so hopeless. If reporting all feeders is what it takes then so be it. It may not work, but I'll keep doing it as long as I play until someone recognizes that this is a serious problem or until I just quit. The only action that I can see that forcing is they reinstate vote weights or special shadow bans for players that have no intention of using the intentional feeding report feature only for intentional feeders. "Snowballing" has fundamentally been part of the game. It's part of the genre. The entire first half of the game is usually about making sure your team is at an extreme advantage in the later half. Even Heroes of the Storm, a MOBA that doesn't have gold or individual EXP, still has snowballing because your team being at a higher level is a great advantage. Riot has added several comeback mechanics such as more exp awarded to those that are behind in levels as well as stacking bounty gold. But snowballing is going to always be part of the game. A major part of the game is about building up an advantage so that you're more likely to win the next encounter. As far as teammate dragging you to a loss, of course they're able to do that. This is a team game. More-so than most. To some degree, all team games has this potential to lose because your teammates mistakes overshadows any good plays you may make.
I started in Season 5. Snowballing was there but it was never anywhere near this bad. In season 5, it was actually possible to put up a fight while having a 0-17 bot lane. Yes, I'm not exaggerating. You could have won games in season 5 while having a 0-17 bot lane. It's an almost blasphemous thing to say today. Don't get me wrong, it's not like Season 5 didn't have it's share of problems(remember Rylais when it had 100 AP, 500 HP and a 40% slow) but games were sure fun as fuck back then.
Prandine (NA)
: No, if someone is being a jerk then I will not honor them regardless of their score line. I play games to have fun and to win, and I don't appreciate it when someone uses "I'm just trying to win/be competitive" as an excuse to harass and tear down others. People who act like that are not being honorable and thus don't deserved to be honored. Even in professional sports there are many examples of players being cut from teams simply because of their bad attitudes. One such example is Dardoch, a pro LoL player, who despite being a skilled player has a reputation for being hard to work with due his attitude and as such has bounced around multiple teams because of it. Dennis Rodman, a former pro Basketball player, despite his skills at the game is arguably more well known for his poor behavior. Poor behavior tends to overshadow skill, which in turn makes it harder to find people willing to work with you since the harm your poor behavior brings often outweighs the benefits your skill brings. That aside it's interesting how you complain about intentional feeders yet do everything in your power to get non-intentional feeders banned (and therefore make it harder to catch actual legitimate inters) simply because they didn't play to your standards. What about toxic players who lose the game due to their toxic behavior? Also how would you like it if someone reported you and got you banned simply because you didn't play well and had a bad score line? Everyone (including you) plays bad from time to time and has bad games, so if you want unintentional poor performers gone then by your logic you should want yourself gone because you play poorly unintentionally sometimes as well. Or does this logic only apply to others and not yourself?
> [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-13T02:31:17.394+0000) > > That aside it's interesting how you complain about intentional feeders yet do everything in your power to get non-intentional feeders banned (and therefore make it harder to catch actual legitimate inters) simply because they didn't play to your standards. I addressed this in another post:- > However, I believe that if enough of us do this, it would force some kind of action. If enough players protest through false reporting maybe it can finally get Riot to recognize just how fuckin frustrating SoloQ typically is because of some asshole trash going 0-15. > > I don't really want them to ban feeders. I want them to fix snowballing so that feeders won't make games so hopeless. If reporting all feeders is what it takes then so be it. It may not work, but I'll keep doing it as long as I play until someone recognizes that this is a serious problem or until I just quit. Although it's not really about getting feeders banned but drawing attention to how frustrating SoloQ is because of feeders. I have to admit though, I won't be sad if some of them get banned. > Also how would you like it if someone reported you and got you banned simply because you didn't play well and had a bad score line? I have been the target of malice for feeding before and guess what, I didn't mind because I knew they had every right to be mad. I almost never go shit like 0-13 in a ranked game but when it does happen and people rage at me or call me names, I don't even report them and I'm more mad at myself for sucking so much than I am at the people raging at me.
: I just got nuked myself for this (9 games). Listen, Riot isn't inherently bad or ill-intended with their system, but it's so damn hard to catch people who are trolling / not caring in a ranked game. > Turtles Are Okay: next > Turtles Are Okay: unfortuantely > Turtles Are Okay: leave it > Turtles Are Okay: you'll just lose it > Turtles Are Okay: himer top > Turtles Are Okay: dude come on > Turtles Are Okay: kayle > Turtles Are Okay: man > Turtles Are Okay: why do I have to die > Turtles Are Okay: because you have to back > Turtles Are Okay: this elo is incredible > Turtles Are Okay: backs when drake is up > Turtles Are Okay: gg > Turtles Are Okay: just gg > Turtles Are Okay: kayle trolling > Turtles Are Okay: backs > Turtles Are Okay: when drake is up lmao > Turtles Are Okay: lMAO > Turtles Are Okay: LMAO > Turtles Are Okay: this elo man > Turtles Are Okay: literally troll > Turtles Are Okay: backs when drake is coming up > Turtles Are Okay: jesus this elo > Turtles Are Okay: unfortunate > Turtles Are Okay: so unfortunate but > Turtles Are Okay: what can you do > Turtles Are Okay: mute everyone > Turtles Are Okay: and hope for ff > Turtles Are Okay: man they changed something with /fullmute all > Turtles Are Okay: I don't see what you type to me since I play with fullmute > Turtles Are Okay: but I see [] characters instead > Turtles Are Okay: .ff > Turtles Are Okay: /ff > Turtles Are Okay: just let me die every team fight as bait > Turtles Are Okay: I'm 100g > Turtles Are Okay: doesn't matter > Turtles Are Okay: vayne > Turtles Are Okay: bot > Turtles Are Okay: im masters main > Turtles Are Okay: jungler > Turtles Are Okay: and the difference between me and other junglers I see here is crazy, man > Turtles Are Okay: like no words > Turtles Are Okay: I do drake at 5 mins > Turtles Are Okay: 2x heralds > Turtles Are Okay: gank 24/7 > Turtles Are Okay: unlucky elo man > Turtles Are Okay: what can you do > Turtles Are Okay: can't play jungle because bot goes 0-50 > Turtles Are Okay: can't play bot becaus ejungle is bad > Turtles Are Okay: lmao While I was abrasive, I don't think that if any sane person was to look at the context in which I said "ay can you have respect for my time", they would understand. To have a Kayle straight up intentionally throw is just ludicrous.
Need more context on this Kayle backing thing. Was she low health? Low mana? As a Kayle main myself, I often find myself backing at the most inopportune times. 50% of the time it's because of having no mana. 20% of the time it's because I don't have my ultimate. Kayle is incredibly weak in the early and mid game without her ultimate. Unless you and your team are very ahead it is NEVER a good idea to take any fight without your ultimate, even for objectives. They would kill you and get the objective anyway. I've starting building Tear 1st just so that I don't have to back so many times because I ran out of mana. Another reason I back is to complete an item, mainly Nashors. The difference between {{item:3101}}+{{item:3108}} and {{item:3115}} is fuckin huge. Having a completed Nashors can make all the difference in a fight and I will often prefer to skip the next fight to have it.
: Is ranked more or less toxic than normals (in your opinion/experience)?
: No. I don't honor the MVP, I honor who was the most fun to play with.
For me this is the person that saves us from losing the game. It is always fun to play with a guy who is stomping the shit out of the enemy team while 3 of your team mates are doing their best to lose. That Twitch was a toxic little asshole but I'd play with him any day of the week over those 3 feeding shitheads.
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:54:11.710+0000) > > It's such a pain to find 5 reliable players and then for them to ALL be online when you have the time to play. If the goal is to increase your chances to win (fairly) at any cost, then taking the time to find 4 other reliable players is a cost.
A simpler solution would be to fix snowballing so that some trash can going 0-15 won't make games nearly impossible to win. Reducing kill gold by 60% might just do the trick.
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:58:50.846+0000) > > Well, until Riot decides to fix snowballing, I will keep reporting feeders, intentionally feeding or not. I even send tickets to report feeders when it's really bad. I don't enjoy half my games being nearly impossible to win because some noob decided to go 0-15. This shit is not fun and you cannot expect me to play under those conditions without protest. You're not getting it. I'm saying that you and other players like you who "protest" by falsely reporting people for intentionally feeding are just making it more likely Riot will miss actual intentional feeders. Manual re-reviews via support ticket are there to catch the extremely rare player that does get falsely banned for intentional feeding. The more these false bans pop up the more likely Riot will tone back their detection system, resulting in both less false bans **AND** less correct bans.
Ah, I see what you're saying now. It ultimately works against me is what you're getting at. However, I believe that if enough of us do this, it would force some kind of action. If enough players protest through false reporting maybe it can finally get Riot to recognize just how fuckin frustrating SoloQ typically is because of some asshole trash going 0-15. I don't really want them to ban feeders. I want them to fix snowballing so that feeders won't make games so hopeless. If reporting all feeders is what it takes then so be it. It may not work, but I'll keep doing it as long as I play until someone recognizes that this is a serious problem or until I just quit.
zPOOPz (NA)
: No, I will never honor a toxic player even if he goes 20/0/10 in game. I'd rather honor the 1/8/5 who I see trying and not spewing garbage in chat. Winning is not everything. I play for fun (this IS a game after all), not to see garbage in chat.
I have NEVER honored and NEVER will honor someone who goes 1/8, EVER!!!
Kei143 (NA)
: My honor vote always goes to people with the best behavior regardless of gameplay results.
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:47:46.283+0000) > > I don't fuckin like feeders, legitimate or otherwise. I honestly do not care if someone gets banned for going 1-15, even when it wasn't intentional. I want them gone. I don't want to play with them. I don't want them in my games. If they get banned accidentally, good riddance. What you want is irrelevant when it comes to unintentional feeders. Riot is going to strive to keep unintentional feeding unbanned while they attempt to ban intentional feeding. It's a video game. No one should be banned from a video game just because they played the video game poorly. There's no skill requirement for the game. So again, you're just making Riot's job at detecting intentional feeders more difficult.
Well, until Riot decides to fix snowballing, I will keep reporting feeders, intentionally feeding or not. I even send tickets to report feeders when it's really bad. I don't enjoy half my games being nearly impossible to win because some noob decided to go 0-15. This shit is not fun and you cannot expect me to play under those conditions without protest.
: > [{quoted}](name=KILL BASTARD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:38:05.039+0000) > > I agree idk how people have fun losing enjoy being a loser forever i guess rathrt win at any cost Then make a team of 5 and start queuing flex.
It's such a pain to find 5 reliable players and then for them to ALL be online when you have the time to play.
: I agree idk how people have fun losing enjoy being a loser forever i guess rathrt win at any cost
: > [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:03:03.698+0000) > > Actually you are so very wrong about this. > > I grew up in a community where sports is embedded deeply into it's culture. Not a single person grows up here without having played a sport at some point in their lives. My community lives and breathes sports. > > The main sport is football, what you Americans call Soccer. I played quite a bit of it when I was younger though I was never very good at it. Anyways, they guys who were great at it were sometimes, the biggest assholes. They would rip into you whenever you fuck up and made sure you never forget about it for the next month. It was harsh. And guess what....everyone still wanted to play with them. Guys would literally quarrel over who gets the best players. No one cared that they can be assholes. They wanted the best team possible. And when these players tear into you over missing an easy goal or getting easily outplayed, it only made others want to play better so they are not the ones being made fun of for being trash. Good players had no problem getting on a team. Hell, good players would get drafted even when they had no intention of playing. They might be on the way to the shop or something and guys would literally beg them to come and play. And if you were a shit player, it didn't matter how nice of a guy you were, no one was begging you to play. In fact, they would beg you not to. The only way you're ever getting to play is when players are scarce and sometimes, they would rather play a man short than have a shit player on their team. > > I don't know where you grew up but this is how the competitive nature of boys and men work. I mean even today I still get ribbed by my friends about how shit I was at football and guess what, there's no love lost. We are all still good friends. I was shit at it and there's nothing wrong with that or talking about it. America with it's PC culture somehow forgot what the competitive spirit is about. "Toxic masculinity" is all the rage now and boys are no longer allowed to be boys because "feelings". This makes me glad I'm not American. I'll go out on a limb and just say you're being extremely disingenuous here. You're trying to portray leadership and people being critical of mistakes vs someone being an asshole because they're better. I played on several sports teams over the years and regardless of the sport, the people who were douchebags never made the cut. You can look at professional sports and see examples of this all the time. Antonio Brown, phenomenal talent, but he's just a douchebag so he got cut by multiple teams. People might tolerate more from players who are exceptionally talented but there's always that cutoff line. And someone who isn't as good but is a great team player is far more likely to make a team than an allstar guy but is a team cancer. You can try to spin it however you want but your story sounds completely fabricated. Good teams aren't made of players who sit and shit on each other. It's one thing for the best player to be critical but he isn't going to insult his teammates cause that's just going to bring the team down and no one is going to want to follow him. That's not an American thing, it's a human thing. Europeans aren't any bigger assholes than Americans when it comes to sports, if anything they are more respectful. Real men don't need to trash on each other or throw insults to feel good about themselves, that's what children do. There's nothing wrong with ribbing each other in good fun but acting like a douchebag to someone will get you nowhere.
I don't care about you or anyone else here so much that I'd make up such an elaborate lie. It takes no effort to speak the truth.
: Thankfully, honor means nothing as far as determining whether or not someone is to be punished for poor behavior. People like you who falsely report for intentionally feeding is one of the major reasons that Riot gives the person doing poorly every benefit of the doubt. Riot is forced to do so to avoid banning players who just play poorly. So indirectly, you're making Riot's job of detecting **legitimate** intentional feeding cases harder and thus less likely.
I don't fuckin like feeders, legitimate or otherwise. I honestly do not care if someone gets banned for going 1-15, even when it wasn't intentional. I want them gone. I don't want to play with them. I don't want them in my games. If they get banned accidentally, good riddance.
: No, that just encourages them to be dickheads in the future to other people. Being good at a video game doesn't entitle you to being an asshole. Imagine someone like that in real life. They're on your basketball team and they're way better than everyone else but they're complete douchebags. They'd get kicked off the team sooner or later because they'd kill the team morale. The majority of people don't want to play with assholes, even if it means winning.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:28:14.346+0000) > > Imagine someone like that in real life. They're on your basketball team and they're way better than everyone else but they're complete douchebags. They'd get kicked off the team sooner or later because they'd kill the team morale. The majority of people don't want to play with assholes, even if it means winning. Actually you are so very wrong about this. I grew up in a community where sports is embedded deeply into it's culture. Not a single person grows up here without having played a sport at some point in their lives. My community lives and breathes sports. The main sport is football, what you Americans call Soccer. I played quite a bit of it when I was younger though I was never very good at it. Anyways, they guys who were great at it were sometimes, the biggest assholes. They would rip into you whenever you fuck up and made sure you never forget about it for the next month. It was harsh. And guess what....everyone still wanted to play with them. Guys would literally quarrel over who gets the best players. No one cared that they can be assholes. They wanted the best team possible. And when these players tear into you over missing an easy goal or getting easily outplayed, it only made others want to play better so they are not the ones being made fun of for being trash. Good players had no problem getting on a team. Hell, good players would get drafted even when they had no intention of playing. They might be on the way to the shop or something and guys would literally beg them to come and play. And if you were a shit player, it didn't matter how nice of a guy you were, no one was begging you to play. In fact, they would beg you not to. The only way you're ever getting to play is when players are scarce and sometimes, they would rather play a man short than have a shit player on their team. I don't know where you grew up but this is how the competitive nature of boys and men work. I mean even today I still get ribbed by my friends about how shit I was at football and guess what, there's no love lost. We are all still good friends. I was shit at it and there's nothing wrong with that or talking about it. America with it's PC culture somehow forgot what the competitive spirit is about. "Toxic masculinity" is all the rage now and boys are no longer allowed to be boys because "feelings". This makes me glad I'm not American.
: Almost everyone i've ever played with honors toxic players if they hard carry and they wouldn't have won without them because LP Gains > Feelings
> LP Gains > Feelings I feel the exact same way. I can mute your words. I can't mute LP loss.
: I tend to not Honor toxic teammates, no matter if they performed well or carried or what have you. Toxic players don't deserve Honor in general (and, frankly, if they get reported in a match they were toxic in, any Honor they get is basically nullified anyhow.) More often than not, if even just 2~ teammates are toxic and make the game unenjoyable, I tend to completely skip Honoring anyone entirely. There isn't much point in Honoring in a match where nearly half the team is awful. > If you're the nicest most encouraging person in the world but we lose because you went 0-11, I will fuckin report you in the 0.00005% hope that the system mistakes you for an actual inter and ban you. That's...A terrible mindset. Wanting innocent players to get banned by mistake simply because they underperform in a match? Come on, dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7VdFVxB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T22:21:27.079+0000) > > That's...A terrible mindset. Wanting innocent players to get banned by mistake simply because they underperform in a match? Come on, dude. Having to play a game where one or more people are just hardcore feeding out their ass is such a horrible and tremendously frustrating experience. Even if every single one of them is nice, friendly and encouraging in chat, it doesn't change the experience. On the flip side, if we are all doing well, getting fed, getting objectives but everyone is toxic as fuck, it never bothered me. I simply cannot be mad at a guy who is raging in all chat while carrying our asses. I can't help that. I just hate feeders and trash players so much because there are just so many of them. I would rather play with a toxic team that is good than a nice and friendly team of trash ass feeding garbage players.
HAVENFELL (EUNE)
: LoL Ranked System is a COMPLETE JOKE.
Found your problem right here. > [{quoted}](name=HAVENFELL,realm=EUNE,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=b2R9tHvJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-08T23:04:16.728+0000) > > In one single division (Bronze/Silver) the player skill is so wide that it doesn't make it possible for any decent player to have a decent advancement. No one is decent in Bronze/Silver. This is why they are Bronze/Silver. A decent player would have climbed out of that cesspool of noobs and feeders relatively easily.
: 6 games in a row with hard feeders
6 ? Please bro. I had 13 games of this recently.
: anyone else gets high amounts of afks or just me?
> [{quoted}](name=citlalli5755,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=ZjtfbqM7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-11T07:51:41.521+0000) > > just my most recent game, player goes 1/9 ~~and afks lol. gotta love riot's rank system, cuz I still lose LP over someone's AFK.~~ Corrected that for you. You didn't lose because he went afk. You lost because he went 1/9. I don't blame him for leaving. You guys should have left too. Someone that feeds 1/9 in lane has lost the game for you. Whether they stayed or not after that point will not change the outcome.
Rioter Comments
: There's more bots than players in aram.
ARAM always had bots. You just have to raise your MMR until you don't get them anymore.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kkmtxMqT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T07:19:02.223+0000) > > If you are below diamond just learn how to play a carry jungler and carry yourself out of low elo. Below diamond games are easily 1v9 if you know what you are doing. > [{quoted}](name=JetCracker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kkmtxMqT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-12T07:21:15.880+0000) > > The thing is you care too much about league. League isn't a good game but you can make it a good game if you try to have fun inside of it even in rank. Don't care for what your useless teammates opinions they play league what makes them correct in any way? The game can't be good or fun unless you make it so. Conflicting information! No joke aside though... I guess taking league seriously and having fun isn't an option anymore.. =/ I have to either play a champ I don't like and get out of this low elo joke of players (I play around Gold/diamond out of rank constantly get players of this elo and I do much better in games, and I know how to work with these players. THat honestly feels like heaven for me in games) Or I have to just "have fun" playing a champ I like, and let the community bash me for it lol.. "Poppy jungle, seriously? in 2020 lawls you're such a troll reported" is a comment which has happened far too often for me to admit.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kkmtxMqT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-12T07:25:15.256+0000) > > I play around Gold/diamond out of rank constantly get players of this elo and I do much better in games, and I know how to work with these players. THat honestly feels like heaven for me in games) I cringe every time some Bronze player says this. Just because you play with Gold and Diamond players in Norms or ARAM doesn't mean you are their level. Don't fool yourself into thinking you are better than you actually are just because you did well playing with some Diamond or Gold player. Higher ranked players don't tryhard in Norms. They play Norms to relax and first time champions or experiment with builds which often turn out to be sub-optimal or just plain troll. And for the record, I'm a Gold player and let me be the first to tell you that you're giving that elo far too much credit. If you think Gold players are super skilled players that play like "Heaven", you're in for a rude awakening if and when you finally get here. The only fundamental difference between a Gold and Bronze player is consistency. Bronze players would go 20-1 one game and go 0-13 the next. While they won't go 20-1 every game, Gold players go 0-13 a lot less in their games which is why they are Gold. Literally the only difference.
: Why do people like this exist...
There is a little known feature in the game that can solve problems like this. First, you must bring up the chat by pressing your "Enter" key. Then type these three characters, "/ff". Then you press "Enter" again. From that point you wait and pray that your team is at least smart enough to do the right thing. You can thank me later.
Wilddeath (EUNE)
: FARMING BOTS EVERYWHERE!!
The bots can only be found in Co-op vs AI where they are not really a problem. It's not that difficult to 1v5 AI bots.
: Not even close to the record. Last 4 games in ranked I've had 8 leavers. Yes, 2 leavers a game, for 4 games.
If you surrendered, they wouldn't have to leave those awful matches.
k20nny (NA)
: getting the same bug as of today. hope it gets fixed soon
Rioter Comments
5050BS (NA)
: >in order to increase the likelihood that you deserve the promotion if you win them. This is the Lie. Its there to make the climb slower and a struggle. [How to make a game Addictive](http://www.cracked.com/article_18461_5-creepy-ways-video-games-are-trying-to-get-you-addicted.html)
Show more

FioraWillCarry

Level 249 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion