: Why NB3 is in the wrong
It isn’t popular in the least tf
Umbrał (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=18z3N1We,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-09T04:13:55.343+0000) > > You could send a screenshot to Riot support and they will likely do something about it. But the image, you're gonna have to black out the person's name or else moderators are gonna remove it. Yeah sorry you had to go through it. Eh not really. some guy told me to kill myself an called me a %%%%%% in dms and i sent to riot support with an SS and he got away scot free.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbrał,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=18z3N1We,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-10T18:09:54.697+0000) > > Eh not really. some guy told me to kill myself an called me a %%%%%% in dms and i sent to riot support with an SS and he got away scot free. It’s like you willingly added the person the hell did you expect? A warm welcome and goodies?
: Imagine getting upset over words.
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=18z3N1We,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-09T04:26:38.912+0000) > > Imagine getting upset over words. Do these people even know that they can deny friend requests?
Dat Kat (EUW)
: You do realize league players mostly don't check the boards and only care about the game's news, right? Like a couple of thousands on here not buying rp will still not affect the MILLIONS of other players that actually do buy and play the game without a slight bit of awareness to your rants. EDIT: I JUST BOUGHT THE NEW IRELIA SKIN AND BOYYYYY DOES SHE LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
> [{quoted}](name=Thornhub,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MhY8I0wG,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-09-06T05:01:02.191+0000) > > You do realize league players mostly don't check the boards and only care about the game's news, right? Like a couple of thousands on here not buying rp will still not affect the MILLIONS of other players that actually do buy and play the game without a slight bit of awareness to your rants. > > EDIT: I JUST BOUGHT THE NEW IRELIA SKIN AND BOYYYYY DOES SHE LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations I totally care that you bought the Ireila skin please don’t buy more RP I beg of you!!!
Malza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireBlaze100,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MhY8I0wG,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T03:10:10.753+0000) > > Then do it pussy you won’t I can tell. Not per one downvote, that’d get pretty out of hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MhY8I0wG,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T03:14:14.500+0000) > > Not per one downvote, that’d get pretty out of hand. Of course you are gonna back out on it that’s what I thought.
Rioter Comments
Drugoth (NA)
: Making fun of 10 year olds multiplication skill while being unable to do math oneself. Lel. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Yung Sheets,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETIwLcUM,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T20:27:25.802+0000) > > Making fun of 10 year olds multiplication skill while being unable to do math oneself. > > Lel. > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Woah i made a mistake like that doesn’t happen Lel But since you seem big on math I will correct it God Yes but it will back fire if you get 4 10 year olds on your team.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSymbolÔfPeace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETIwLcUM,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-25T14:26:21.828+0000) > > I know this game isn't in a good spot, and new players are always good. However, I really don't want to play with a bunch of 10 year olds who don't understand multiplication. Dear Santa, this year I want the enemy team to be full of 10 year olds who don't understand multiplication.
> [{quoted}](name=Katareener,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETIwLcUM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-25T15:50:12.641+0000) > > Dear Santa, this year I want the enemy team to be full of 10 year olds who don't understand multiplication God Yes but this will easily backfire when you get 9 10 year olds on your team
Kythers (NA)
: I just had a popular streamer steal my role in champ select (solo queue)
He said it on stream not to you in chat your report won’t do nothing besides why do you care what he thinks of you? I think people have the right to be as toxic as they want to be outside of chat they are already restricted in game.
: So i got chat restricted
You must’ve said something else lol I’ve never gotten a chat restriction and I said worse things.
: Someone please explain to me why I am not winning games
Lol ranked is based on 3 things imo your skill, your team skill vs enemy skill generally if you get the unlucky team you lose which is majority of the time or the enemy team also sucks it’s gonna be a clown fiesta. I’d say luck is the bigger factor to if you will climb or decline you can be best player but it won’t matter if your team is bad.
: Was this chat ban deserved?
Chat restriction system is so dam weird i swear. I've said worse then that in the past and never gotten one are people in EU snowflakes or what. They don't chat restrict after one game.
: > [{quoted}](name=FireBlaze100,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aWPdwq5p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-12T03:48:00.907+0000) > > Is it really that hard just to click the report button after game? It doesnt always work. In my perspective, two players that have done bannable offenses (shit I got banned for) didn't recieve equal punishment. Don't believe me? Ok ex1: Lulu blatently states "I'm going to int now, I dont care anymore" then ints. 0/12/0 stealing cs from adc. ex2: Player says "kill yourself" in the abbreviation of course, twice and proceeds to flame. Both of them get to play after they do bannable offenses, the system (lack thereof) fucks up. The downvotes are people siding with a dysfunctional system! Bah! What do you guys even stand for? Anti toxicity or for toxicity? I don't know at this point. You white knights can't take any criticism to your perfect little system
These “examples” hold 0 weight to them when you ignorantly say it with no evidence, therefore I don’t need believe such lies coming out a person who lacks credibility.
Lux OP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireBlaze100,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aWPdwq5p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-12T03:48:00.907+0000) > > Is it really that hard just to click the report button after game? It doesn't do shit unless Yi said something incriminating. But if this dude (the OP) said "Yi stop being a fucking idiot, it's my promo" at any point he would be at risk for a restriction or even a perma if Yi or anyone else decided to report him. That's why the report system is trash. Riot doesn't pull replays for int reports and watch them to see if it's legitimate. They don't have the logistics. The report system is a scam.
I looked at the yis profile and he just seems bad. Inting and just being bad is two different things.
: Player ran it down mid
Is it really that hard just to click the report button after game?
: The Fall of League of Legends
As older players leave newer players will fill in the gap so yeah league isn’t gonna be dying anytime soon.
Clawsino (NA)
: I been permently banned
To be permabanned you CLEARLY have been banned at least twice in a single year and you still choose to continue your bullsh** so no you definitely don't deserve to be unbanned. Start out fresh on a new account if you wanna keep playing.
OTPtoxic01 (EUNE)
: do i deserve the perma-ban ? (game log included)
Of course the people that get permabanned type a lot in one game.
: A Year Later - Requesting for a Chance to Get My PERMABANNED Account Back
Tyler1 reformed and he got none of his accounts back. In simple words neither will you.
: Fuck Autofill
Or or just maybe stop crying like a bitch and play one game you’ll get auto filled protected for like 6 games. When long queues times are thing take the bullet and suck it up.
Arammus (EUW)
: i found it out thanks to 5 times the enemys picked nunu. i just pisses ppl off
the Fact you are encouraging to tilt people is just disgusting
Arammus (EUW)
: one for all: this one champ will make at least 1 person in your team go full rage.
Lost R (NA)
: It's called the 1v9 mentality. And people think they're going to get ANYWHERE by making everyone around them their enemy, or actively go out of their way to make enemies and sabotage games over... stupid shit. When the jungle was revamped back in 2014(ish), I went 10/0 in one game as jungle Nautilus before the lanes opened up. Before he got his huge buff. That autotilted a player ON MY TEAM! Because apparently Nautilus wasn't supposed to or allowed get that many kills by some arbitrary, unspoken law. Had one Zed autotilt over me as support Karma getting a triple kill (honestly I was more surprised that I didn't die in that ambush) when he made a huge point to let me die before attempting to swoop in and get the kill (he flash jumped in at the last second when the fight didn't go that way), and he attempted to sabotage the game after that, claiming I stole his kills. Had countless autotilters scream at me both in-game AND on the forums over using the Titanic Hydra on Cho'gath. A month or two after I began doing that, it was added in his recommended build. I came onto the forums and told the entire collective community of players to go fuck themselves. It's more than just colossal arrogance. It's combined with a grave, fatal lack of understanding of the game most people dedicate many hours into. They only follow and mimic statistics they don't understand, then throw a planetary shit fit if it doesn't work out, and throw an even bigger planetary shit fit if others don't go along with that. It's almost a case study about self-enforced ignorance, anti-intellectualism, and overall Dissonance.
Stop acting like you are special you are no more special then the other people that get the same type of teammates. I don’t think it matters that you don’t wanna play the game anymore that’s fine new players will come.
Lost R (NA)
: I didn't want to stop, but it ended up that way.
“I remember that I have to play with all of you assholes who only enter the game to ruin it for everybody else.” So you mean everyone that plays this game is an asshole?
Done25 (NA)
: #VentThread - I'm sick of losing honor to people being asshats in ranked.
Azurify (NA)
: Well that begs questioning as my MMR shouldn't be dropping off two wins. I didn't have it before these two wins and shouldn't have it now.
You need to win more then you lose for your mmr to go up going something like 2/2 won’t cut it. I’ve taken a look at your op.gg and it seems when you go on a win streak a loss streak follows.
: Got Perma Banned and I wasn't even flaming...
: will i skip a division or 2 on my climb to diamond ? thaughts ?
You need really high mmr and you can’t lose one game when you climb a league.
: I really can't get out of bronze, help
Dont play champs that you have 0 experience on otherwise you are just giving yourself a loss.
Azurify (NA)
: Problems with the rank shielding?
your mmr is tanking and will go away when your mmr rises to a certain point
: Don't you just love it
I love it when people pick first time champs in ranked gives me reassurance of victory!
: Is it wrong to dodge games?
“Just the luck of the draw”~{{champion:4}}
Igita (NA)
: So you come to leave a dislike with no justification to the question i was asking and tell me to go to support. Thanks asshole.
Someone else will answer it throughly for you just wait.
Igita (NA)
: I get a punishment was justified, i had a shitty day and was pissed, but where is the justification to getting my punishment raised to a 14 day ban over literally 1 game with no previous punishment
Send a ticket if you believe if you were wrongfully punished.
Igita (NA)
: yes but how does my punishment get raised if i didnt do anyhting that would warrant it?
You went on a rampage in chat? The ban was justified end of discussion.
Igita (NA)
: i got a 14 day ban for one game with no racism ?
: I was a bit angry this game, but I don't think I deserved my chat ban
Jhin didn’t seem that bad starting it off until you broke which in turn broke him
Thielicke (EUW)
: Report a racist
Like riot games Korea is gonna do anything about that.
Chilay (NA)
: Need advice because I just got banned for 14 days.
BETA253 (NA)
: hey man, i can help. i main support and top, but i can do any role fairly averagely. my discord is #7010 and my name is innocent teemo. the only problem you might have with me is that a. i only play on weekends and b. i live in southeast asia. if you are fine with that then i can help. sincerely, {{champion:53}} main
> [{quoted}](name=BETA253,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=K0aOOfHA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-21T15:57:02.918+0000) > > hey man, i can help. i main support and top, but i can do any role fairly averagely. my discord is #7010 and my name is innocent teemo. the only problem you might have with me is that a. i only play on weekends and b. i live in southeast asia. if you are fine with that then i can help. > sincerely, {{champion:53}} main But you registered in North America? what
: HI RIOT GAMES XD . CAN YOU PLEASE PERMA IP BAN ME XD .
Have fun leveling up over and over again...
royy (NA)
: In system settings I set the date back from 8/12/17 to 8/10/17 and opened league again and it worked. Posting this here to see if anyone else has tried this and succeeded as well.
Holy shit dude thanks!
: Lol there was just a thread the other day where some guys brother got on his laptop an got him a Parma ban... You guys need to more creative with your lies
Lies? Do you actually think I'm stupid enough to go to a ranked game troll feed and be toxic? I don't even play gragas if i did i probably wouldn't go 3/13 my brother is a hardstuck silver 5 garbage https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Datpikachuu
Rioter Comments
: Can you guys stop pretending like you guys absolutly loved the old galio
Well i miss old {{champion:107}} i really do new one is complete shit. So yeah there are gonna be some people that miss old {{champion:3}}
: [CLIENT] No Champions in Champ Select, Can't Use Search
DUDE THAT HAPPENED TO ME I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY I LITERALLY HAVE -13 LP THANKS TO RIOT's BS
Rioter Comments
: Can anyone tell me where to report people
He wasn't toxic at all. he got banned for verbal abuse these guys just did it for fun
: Can anyone tell me where to report people
im trying to help my friend to get unbanned. he got banned for no reason i was watching the game and these 4 people reported him for nothing.
Show more

FireBlaze100

Level 158 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion