: Laughing Fish's 100,000 lifetime upvote spectacular! (Come and get your free skins!)
http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-22-2015/H0rTUF.gif gud job mr laughing fisherino
: New Champion Q&A: Jhin, the Virtuoso [COMPLETED]
Rioter Comments
: Can switching Smite upgrades for free be a thing again now that Trailblazer is gone?
Ithink the problem would be that people wouild switch to the warding one then ward the jungle/lanes then quickly back and switch back to better smite, so people will just use it for free wards.
Rioter Comments
: Post your Snowdown Shop items!
http://imgur.com/xfRCbxV rip already have dunko darius skin and i never play yasuo and i got headhunter rengar
: In your opinion, what is the best taunt or insult said by a champion?
Macilento (EUW)
: [NEW GAME MODE] Noxian War Arena - Map, rules, etc.., All explained inside
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Macilento (EUW)
: What is the most "satisfying" Ultimate in the game?
: Zombie Slayer stickers are here... FOR YOUR BRAINS!!!!
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} feelsbadman - rare willump
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: indicator for darius execute?
if they are tank u will get 5 stacks before they get low so u dont know if ur ult will kill them or not
: Doom Bots
its boring
Rioter Comments
: New Champion Q&A: Kindred, the Eternal Hunters
does wolf prefer cheese or pepperoni
Rioter Comments
: Don't take the EXP and IP away though.
> [{quoted}](name=Valderis Vandala,realm=EUW,application-id=LFfTlAky,discussion-id=LqjBoje5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-21T01:22:01.167+0000) > > Don't take the EXP and IP away though. yea but then people would only play the custom games instead of leveling up and buying new champs nonstop
Rioter Comments
: if its tsm vs c9 again in the finals im going to buy everyone rp
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Between Two Turrets - Chat with IronStylus! [COMPLETED]
Got any advice on how not to be toxic so i can get rewards next special event
Rioter Comments
: How does Riot create their sound effects for abilities/etc?
Thank you for replying, i am sorry if i missed anything but is there a specific program you use to edit the sounds / get the sounds from or do you guys record the sound personally?
  Rioter Comments
: Props to the Riot Splash art team
I was about to post that riot did an AMAZING job on the splash arts for the new skins. I would give a raise to the artists
Jynx (NA)
: Awesome Bard fan art!
I like the one with bard in it
iLuma (NA)
: Guess My Favorite Pokemon - Win a FREE Skin!
Its gotta be lickitung or jigglypuff. :P my favorite is Empoleon ( i upvoted because of how nice u are to give away a skin just for guessing )
: If I refund DJ Sona, will the banner and icons dissapear?
Ok just a simple question. I kept Dj Sona tho
  Rioter Comments
: DJ Sona Q&A [CLOSED]
Dear Rito, where is the darude sandstorm?
Jynx (NA)
: Heartseeker community creation roundup
I keep forgetting DJ Sona isn't a new champ, so when i saw the valentine's day dj sona im like "This has to be a DJ Sona Skin."
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: Hey, you're very close to a 14-day or permanent ban due to your verbal abuse in games. If you like, I'm happy to review your chat logs with you.
can u check my logs bcuz i was chat banned earlier now im not and again i got chat banned again and i wasnt verbally abusing after my recent ban. ( not in concern of the skin )
: Updated Summoner's Rift Q&A (11/7)
How does the dragon buff work? Does it have a timer or is it forever, cause if it has a timer it would have to be longer than the respawn time for the 2nd level, and how does the scuttlebug shrine work?
Diepie (NA)
: Imagine Dragons absolutely rocked that song.
first time hearing imagine {{champion:102}} and i think they are good
: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands, Revealed
guys this guy is op hopefully i can get enough money buy the times hes out, sadly i have 200 ip
: End of Season Rewards and the new Master Tier
i think maokai should have a new skin, he impacted it hugely

FirePower247

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion