: My guess is still 17-19. Given that Yasuo found her after his master was killed, I assume it was quite late in the war. Keep in mind that Noxus wasn't opposed to using child soldiers (see Kayn, who I think is definitely 19ish).
Rioter Comments
: Is it strange that a silly skin like Birdio has me more stoked to purchase it than ultimate MF?
Dude both Pizza Delivery Sivir and Birdio are actually worthy of how much you pay for them. GGMF just feels sorta like a rip off to me {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
Toppien (NA)
: no
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
Lumiose9 (NA)
: Pleasantly surprised by this community
Ya know there was actually an article made about this like a week or so ago on news website (you can probably find it if you search it up) There really is a large negative bias against the LoL community when in reality the community is only equally toxic as other gaming communities like Dota 2 or even, like you said, Overwatch. A bit of toxicity should be expected though from MOBA games and such due to the very nature of the games itself.
: Probably isn't the best on Anivia.
Ey I said many different not all {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: "Trinity force has a bit of everything, it has to be good"
But isn't that sorta the reason why its good? It has a lot of different stats and is usually integrated into many builds for many different champs.
: Champion and skin sale: 12.05 - 12.08
PROJECT {{champion:89}} YESSS! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 YEARS{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireToa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T19:22:12.291+0000) > > Were we trying to compare losses in the first comment? I didn't know what you meant at first but really it's sort of difficult to compare the two lores just based on losses. The new Varus is very much different from the old Varus so just comparing by losses is sorta hard. are you even comprehending your own comments? you state the lore could of meant anything close to family, and I'm saying they changed it from that can you understand?
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T19:28:23.819+0000) > > are you even comprehending your own comments? you state the lore could of meant anything close to family, and I'm saying they changed it from that > > can you understand? Yah I was saying how the lore states that family can mean a lot of things and how Varus still does have a family in his new lore. What you were trying to say in the first few comments were about comparing the loss of his family in the old lore to the new lore when he didn't exactly lose that much of his family. That's why I was confused from your comments because I wasn't even talking about him losing his family in the new lore in the original thread post.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireToa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T19:04:50.455+0000) > > Wait what are we talking about here? New lore or old lore? Cause in the new lore, he still has to leave his family behind so you can still consider that a loss. If we are talking about Varus specifically and not Val or Kai, Varus lost his whole race so it makes sense for him wanting vengence and all that. That is not loss Varus can't go home, Vai can't go home, that isn't you losing your family. Just because you're in a prison doesn't make them lost ya ninny
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T19:13:43.630+0000) > > That is not loss > > Varus can't go home, Vai can't go home, that isn't you losing your family. Just because you're in a prison doesn't make them lost ya ninny Were we trying to compare losses in the first comment? I didn't know what you meant at first but really it's sort of difficult to compare the two lores just based on losses. The new Varus is very much different from the old Varus so just comparing by losses is sorta hard.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireToa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T18:54:57.234+0000) > > Like I said family can mean many things, not just wife and son. literally the only person you can consider lost is his "heartlight" which isn't family and also still exists. you're just wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T18:56:25.743+0000) > > literally the only person you can consider lost is his "heartlight" which isn't family and also still exists. > > you're just wrong Wait what are we talking about here? New lore or old lore? Cause in the new lore, he still has to leave his family behind so you can still consider that a loss. If we are talking about Varus specifically and not Val or Kai, Varus lost his whole race so it makes sense for him wanting vengence and all that.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireToa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-12-02T18:51:07.539+0000) > > But the thing is you guys are saying that non canon information is still canon. The Universe page was made to clear up specifically which information is canon and which isn't and nothing about the old Varus lore on the universe page mentioned a wife or son. That "information" may have been vaild before the universe page was created but it isn't anymore. so explain how Varus could of had a dead family when they weren't married and none of his family is dead
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-02T18:52:42.088+0000) > > so explain how Varus could of had a dead family when they weren't married and none of his family is dea Like I said family can mean many things, not just wife and son.
Rockman (NA)
: Just because the summoners are retconned doesn't make the information null. Seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5t6eRx03,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-02T17:56:50.703+0000) > > Just because the summoners are retconned doesn't make the information null. Seriously. But the thing is you guys are saying that non canon information is still canon. The Universe page was made to clear up specifically which information is canon and which isn't and nothing about the old Varus lore on the universe page mentioned a wife or son. That "information" may have been vaild before the universe page was created but it isn't anymore.
: Zoe is Balanced
If she lands one e on you you're either dead or 90% of your health is gone. I just hate that so much.
Rioter Comments
: can we make draven demacian in his new lore?
Let me tell you guys something. His old lore only stated that he had a family, not a wife, or son, but a family. The only time when a son was mentioned was in the league judgement but since the league has been non canon since 2014, the part that mentions his son is also non canon. I know that a lot of you guys assume family means wife and son but family can mean many things. Changing Varus to 2/3 gay isn't really a drastic change if you think about it considering he still has a **family**.
: > [{quoted}](name=FireToa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH57eNnn,comment-id=00020005,timestamp=2017-12-01T21:53:56.944+0000) > > This comment is so true though. Varus' old story was just another generic revenge story but the new lore makes Varus much more interesting. Only reason we gonna get down voted are because of the Varus mains xd. he is the only champion in the game to have had a CHILD, but he is generic???? {{champion:157}} is that carbon copy generic story too, samurai man seeks to redeem himself for a crime he didn't commit... but that's AOK. But vengence for person with wife and child, nah too cliche..
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH57eNnn,comment-id=000200050000,timestamp=2017-12-02T01:24:21.928+0000) > > he is the only champion in the game to have had a CHILD, but he is generic???? > {{champion:157}} is that carbon copy generic story too, samurai man seeks to redeem himself for a crime he didn't commit... but that's AOK. But vengence for person with wife and child, nah too cliche.. My dude we aren't talking about Yasuo here but his lore might get touched up on as well in the future. His stuff is generic too never, said it wasn't but at least he holds some sort of connection to the larger LoL universe with Riven being the one who presumably killed his mentor. Yasuo, along with old Varus, were created at a time when lore wasn't such a big thing but since Riot likes to focus on lore now, they're going to be fleshing out and updating champs with meh lores.
: If they expanded Varus' existing lore, he'd be Lucian 2.0. We only need one emo ADC hung up on a vengeance trip over his dead wife. Changing Varus to be what he is now is better for League because it wouldn't be duplicating an already integrated story that exists in the game and spans several characters actually in their voice overs.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YH57eNnn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-01T16:32:30.720+0000) > > If they expanded Varus' existing lore, he'd be Lucian 2.0. We only need one emo ADC hung up on a vengeance trip over his dead wife. Changing Varus to be what he is now is better for League because it wouldn't be duplicating an already integrated story that exists in the game and spans several characters actually in their voice overs. This comment is so true though. Varus' old story was just another generic revenge story but the new lore makes Varus much more interesting. Only reason we gonna get down voted are because of the Varus mains xd.
: I'm actually pretty satisfied with how this turned out. Varus is far more interesting now, and many of his old components are still there. Sure, he doesn't have a wife and kids but there is still humanity being slowly decayed (OR IS IT), and tragedy on both sides (both for the men and the Darkin). I wish they would update his VO tho.
I agree with you too. Old story was sort of meh with the whole generic revenge trope thing with his goal being to just "get revenge". New Varus is also seeking to "get revenge" but his goal ties in much more with the rest of the league of legends universe since he is also seeking to unite the five darkin. New lore is so much more complex and interesting but it's only my opinion.Probably gonna get down voted by varus mains tho lul
Rioter Comments
Asatsuya (NA)
: Correct. The group she's in are called Project Hunters. They hunt and kill all other cyborgs and programs. As of today you can view her special interactions. It seems Hunters feel none of them should exist. From Vayne's interaction video I'm assuming they believe: Ashe's Group (G Netic): Are naive and have a false sense of freedom from Project. Zed's Group (Project ): Are liars and corrupt Lissandra's Type (Programs): Are Viruses that should vanish or reform. Seems they hate them more than other Projects. What I can't say if all Hunters are allies. I think they are all rogue.
(http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/11/116-pbe-update.html) In the descriptions for the Project skins, it seems Jhin is created from Project and is a serial killer. Vayne is a vigilante trying to hunt Jhin and presumably the rest of Project. Vi is an enforcer who was enhanced and now serves as the police force for the project universe. Pretty interesting stuff but I NEED FULL STORIES.
: Project AU Lore anytime?
What faction is Vayne tho? Is she some rogue dude who just wants to destroy everything project?
Rioter Comments
: What champions have no real lore that you believe have a lot of potential?
{{champion:9}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:35}} Im interested to see if they will be connected to each other in anyway since they are all mysterious and use the terror mechanic.
: If the enemy team has 3 fed AP and one failure ADC you still have to build armor
Yall need to stop over exaggerating like god damn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeaWlwgWSg)] At the 1:51 mark Vayne (THE TANK KILLER) takes around 5 seconds to kill a 3.6k health warwick but this is due to her having 2.5 attack speed from Lethal Tempo rune and her being 20/6. No way a normal adc or even a Vayne can kill a 4000k tank in 3 seconds at the moment. (Disclaimer: I think the new runes are broken af so don't try to argue with me that adcs are gonna be "more op")
: New Epic skins: Immortal Journey
So when is arclight yorick coming out?!?!?!?!?
: 'Personalized' Shops
Lul everyone's getting the same skins for the same champs. Everyone got either a trist, twitch, cho, blitz, grag, nasus, ww or ez skin
: Your Shop is open!
All skins for champs I played once or twice in the last month xd
Shåwn (NA)
: Just some things going on in the game right now regarding ADC
Most of these vids had Twitch which is THE most broken adc at the moment. Yah adcs like Draven and twitch are pretty damn op but not ALL adcs are like them. Also a lot of these vids had people dying to adcs either when they were extremely behind or when the adc had help from a teammate.
: > [{quoted}](name=FireToa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=374dixmY,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-08-28T01:41:01.699+0000) > > Most threads complaining about adcs always complain about Twitch, Draven, Tristana. Pretty much the op ones and they generalize all adcs. I understand adcs are strong right now but not EVERY SINGLE ONE is broken. Plus melting are what adcs are meant to do. They are meant to do dps and melt the target over time. Except they burst and have drain tanking, which is not what they are supposed to have.
I agree they shouldn't do that but the ones I just listed are the main examples of adcs who do that. Not every single adc does that.
Bellows (NA)
: I disagree, I often bait the windwall out first and make sure to w right before I headbutt so I cant get cc'd out of the redirection. All in all, as meh as he is atm, im finding ways to make him work. Also, I think his ult is the best thing in his kit. (Or atleast the most fun part of his kit)
Yeah his ult is pretty fun to use but I guess I just suck at aiming it. Idk
: Watching adc's melt down anyone is really making me HATE this game...
Most threads complaining about adcs always complain about Twitch, Draven, Tristana. Pretty much the op ones and they generalize all adcs. I understand adcs are strong right now but not EVERY SINGLE ONE is broken. Plus melting are what adcs are meant to do. They are meant to do dps and melt the target over time.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: non-ADC late-game Champ-ions. {{champion:24}} Bruiser {{champion:41}} Bruiser-ish {{champion:45}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:13}} mage {{champion:31}} Tank-that-can-1-shot-you {{champion:38}} Assassin ~~{Susan} still farming when the game ended 2 hours ago~~ {{champion:10}} Support/ADC/Mage/tank/bird hybrid. . . Thing. ~~{Karma} Deleted for being a late-game support.~~
I don't know why you got down voted for this. Cho, Veig and GP are great examples of late game champs tho
: When you get Grey Warwick in a Capsule
I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN AN HONOUR CAPSULE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
: Do you report for GG EZ?
Honestly I just see it as a joke. I don't really understand why people can get so triggered over it.
Kr1sys (NA)
: Hey, another skin you can get from gemstones
I only got 4 gemstones right now. 3 from just opening normal chests and 1 from getting the dungeon pass for the Arcade event.
BabyNaix (NA)
: {{champion:122}} Super tanky, tons of damage, lots of sustain, good short trade burst combo, good sustained damage with stacks, can 1v2 when ahead.
: *hate comment*
Zerenza (NA)
: What's with all this hate towards kayn?
Shadow assassin is meh but Rhaast is good.
: Ignoring Draven and letting him burst down your team means either a) your team has a double-digit IQ sum, or b) you have absolutely no CC to keep Draven in check for the duration of the ult. Both are your team's issues, not Zilean's.
Sometimes CCing an enemy while trying not to damage them is sorta tough though because all of that CC usually does a good amount of damage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ADCs are a legitimate problem right now.
I wouldn't say all ADCs are a problem. The ones that come to my mind that really stand out are {{champion:119}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:29}}
Broporo (NA)
: The URF Deal figures are in fact random, so there's definitely a chance you could end up getting Poppy or Nautilus again.
DX {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} ;_; Alright. Thank you. ;_;
  Rioter Comments
: The Spooky Trinity of League
One thing they all got in common are that all of them has a fear ability in their kit. It would be pretty cool if they were some sort of terror trio tho.
Show more

FireToa

Level 61 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion