: sounds like a good fucken plan to me {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=2000shadows,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k0MpEwbt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T04:56:19.559+0000) > > sounds like a good fucken plan to me > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} This could be the start of an even greater amount of micro transactions. Great for the game and the players.
Rioter Comments
: Game won't load after Champion Select
This happened to me last night. Feelsbadman.jpg
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fizzfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WavAjqXV,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-21T23:38:54.669+0000) > > I got a thought? What if y'all went to the dictionary.com forums to stroke your egos debating the intricacies of a term that has absolutely nothing to do with League? because societal norms are more nuanced than a dictionary definition from 1946 Introversion is the state of being predominantly interested in one's own mental self.[5] Introverts are typically perceived as more reserved or reflective.[6] Some popular psychologists have characterized introverts as people whose energy tends to expand through reflection and dwindle during interaction.[7] This is similar to Jung's view, although he focused on mental energy rather than physical energy. Few modern conceptions make this distinction. Introverts often take pleasure in solitary activities such as reading, writing, using computers, hiking, or fishing. The archetypal artist, writer, sculptor, scientist, engineer, composer, and inventor are all highly introverted. An introvert is likely to enjoy time spent alone and find less reward in time spent with large groups of people, though they may enjoy interactions with close friends. Trust is usually an issue of significance: a virtue of utmost importance to many introverts is choosing a worthy companion. They prefer to concentrate on a single activity at a time and like to observe situations before they participate, especially observed in developing children and adolescents.[8] They are more analytical before speaking.[9] Introverts are easily overwhelmed by too much stimulation from social gatherings and engagement, introversion having even been defined by some in terms of a preference for a quiet, more minimally stimulating external environment.[10] Mistaking introversion for shyness is a common error. Introversion is a preference, while shyness stems from distress. Introverts prefer solitary to social activities, but do not necessarily fear social encounters like shy people do.[11] Susan Cain argues that modern Western culture misjudges the capabilities of introverted people, leading to a waste of talent, energy and happiness.[12] Cain describes how society is biased against introverts, and that, with people being taught from childhood that to be sociable is to be happy, introversion is now considered "somewhere between a disappointment and pathology".[13] In contrast, Cain says that introversion is not a "second-class" trait but that both introverts and extraverts enrich society, with examples including the introverts J. K. Rowling,[14], Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. Seuss, W. B. Yeats, Steven Spielberg and Larry Page.[13]
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WavAjqXV,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T23:54:59.845+0000) > > because societal norms are more nuanced than a dictionary definition from 1946 > > Introversion is the state of being predominantly interested in one's own mental self.[5] Introverts are typically perceived as more reserved or reflective.[6] Some popular psychologists have characterized introverts as people whose energy tends to expand through reflection and dwindle during interaction.[7] This is similar to Jung's view, although he focused on mental energy rather than physical energy. Few modern conceptions make this distinction. > > Introverts often take pleasure in solitary activities such as reading, writing, using computers, hiking, or fishing. The archetypal artist, writer, sculptor, scientist, engineer, composer, and inventor are all highly introverted. An introvert is likely to enjoy time spent alone and find less reward in time spent with large groups of people, though they may enjoy interactions with close friends. Trust is usually an issue of significance: a virtue of utmost importance to many introverts is choosing a worthy companion. They prefer to concentrate on a single activity at a time and like to observe situations before they participate, especially observed in developing children and adolescents.[8] They are more analytical before speaking.[9] Introverts are easily overwhelmed by too much stimulation from social gatherings and engagement, introversion having even been defined by some in terms of a preference for a quiet, more minimally stimulating external environment.[10] > > Mistaking introversion for shyness is a common error. Introversion is a preference, while shyness stems from distress. Introverts prefer solitary to social activities, but do not necessarily fear social encounters like shy people do.[11] Susan Cain argues that modern Western culture misjudges the capabilities of introverted people, leading to a waste of talent, energy and happiness.[12] Cain describes how society is biased against introverts, and that, with people being taught from childhood that to be sociable is to be happy, introversion is now considered "somewhere between a disappointment and pathology".[13] In contrast, Cain says that introversion is not a "second-class" trait but that both introverts and extraverts enrich society, with examples including the introverts J. K. Rowling,[14], Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Mahatma Gandhi, Dr. Seuss, W. B. Yeats, Steven Spielberg and Larry Page.[13] Way to miss the point entirely.
CLG ear (NA)
: PSA: "Introvert" doesn't mean "Shy" or "Socially Awkward"
I got a thought? What if y'all went to the dictionary.com forums to stroke your egos debating the intricacies of a term that has absolutely nothing to do with League?
: Damn my guy, this was about things that can tilt you (jgl missing smite is just one out of many). Not about how bad junglers are lmao. I play a lot of jungle myself and I tilt too when **I** fail smite. Why you gotta concentrate on that one sentence, ripping it out of context for whatever reason? Anyway, there is no comeback when 2 out of 5 people INTENTIONALLY (read OPs case again if you forgot) troll the game. There is no win condition. It's lost. Anyone in such a situation will agree. If you are 5v5 just losing by an inhib, NOBODY would FF in such a situation. OPs situation is a bit more extreme. You kinda missed the point of the entire post, sorry bro, happens I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BgucT2JG,comment-id=000a00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-09T10:55:06.653+0000) > > Damn my guy, this was about things that can tilt you (jgl missing smite is just one out of many). Not about how bad junglers are lmao. I play a lot of jungle myself and I tilt too when **I** fail smite. Why you gotta concentrate on that one sentence, ripping it out of context for whatever reason? > > Anyway, there is no comeback when 2 out of 5 people INTENTIONALLY (read OPs case again if you forgot) troll the game. There is no win condition. It's lost. Anyone in such a situation will agree. If you are 5v5 just losing by an inhib, NOBODY would FF in such a situation. OPs situation is a bit more extreme. > > You kinda missed the point of the entire post, sorry bro, happens I guess. BS I got screenshots of it in low elo. My team fed 68 kills. I contributed 8 of those deaths and carried as PANTHEON in a game that went 39 minutes which is well past where Panth begins to fall off.
: Except, that there is nothing wrong with AFKing in such situations. You aren't putting anyone behind nor does it negatively impact the game because the game is already done for. The surrender vote is made so you can actually give up when the game seems unwinnable. The case OP described doesn't happen in 90% of the games but it doesn't mean other games aren't as tilting. Losing the game because your jungler fail smited baron will tilt a lot of people pretty hard too. The whole "no matter what, don't leave your game" thing is doomed wrong because the rules say so. Morally, there is really nothing left to do in such a game anymore and I NEVER leave a game. No matter how bad a game was, I have never left it. But I actually do understand the OP instead of playing the fake good guy. I have been hold hostage enough in my games, to the point that I raged and got myself a chat restriction. I wish I would have just left the game instead.
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BgucT2JG,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T16:30:07.368+0000) > >Losing the game because your jungler fail smited baron will tilt a lot of people pretty hard too. Sorry I missed on that 50/50 y'all forced me into there. Sorry I didn't hit FF with you after. No one's ever fended off a Baron buff before. Top 5 reasons why I leave game featuring me: 1.) Only got 15 minutes so let's make this quick. 2.) *FIRST BLOOD* "GG lane open FF at 15." 3.)"You took 2CS!" 4.) /allchat "I wouldn't be 0 and 6 pre 10 if our idiot JG would gank me!" 5.) "SMITE FAIL JG DIFF" Leaving games is dumb. Especially in low elo. The comeback potential is insane. You can save absolute gutter games with one solid play. Sometimes you take the L but I always like to know I did my best to salvage it.
TsakiVs (EUNE)
: Jungle feeling
Every. Single. Fucking. Game. If anything goes wrong in a lane it's my fault. "GG trash JG." "JG diff." "JG is braindead." "Report shit JG." There is at least one in every game. The only time I don't see it is if every lane wins. I went on hard tilt a while back after about 6 in a row with this bullshit and earned myself a 14 day suspension. Now I just mute them. When I make a bad play I apologize in chat. "Sorry that was my bad." When lane makes a bad play. "SHITTY JG OMG FUCKIN GG."
: Everyone just wants to be needed
Write Jungle in place of support and the comic still works.
: Riot is leading their hoses (us) to water. Let's just hope they didn't put an alligator in the water.
> [{quoted}](name=Catffeine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xgLxA02M,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-23T14:36:11.218+0000) > > Riot is leading their hoses (us) to water. Let's just hope they didn't put an alligator in the water. Wait doesn't the hose lead the water?
: Yummi, a study with graphs
My favorite part about the new champ is how they can go AFK essentially and then proceed to trash talk the whole team. I've had two Yuumi on my team so far and both times they went out of their way to passive aggressively poke fun at everyone else on the team. The one game I've played against her it was the same thing just her in all chat. Small sample size but it's great watching these people essentially play spectator mode and then verbally abuse the team all game.
: Can we stop ignoring Warwick?
He's unplayable in his current state. I mained him for quite a while but with the amount of bugs he currently has it just isn't fun. Someone else pointed out each bug in a detailed thread so hopefully that gets some traction. Also to the person who mentioned buffs, let's see how his kit works without the slew of bugs then go from there.
Rioter Comments
: I had an interesting thought today at work...
81,000 people told to Uninstall and DiaF.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fizzfood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hr84fGkz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:21:56.607+0000) > > Your average KP in a game is well under 30%. It's at 20% or less regularly. That's bad. > > That means you're basically just using TP to get back to your lane or you are showing up insanely late when you do use it offensively and you aren't roaming like you should be when you have opportunities to. > > You're the type who watches your jungle get camped repeatedly on your teams side of the map but never actively crosses to help. > > You're the type that watches your team lose a 4v5 and decides the clear solution is to split push like a bot all game. > > Not saying you don't get bad team mates regularly because I'm sure you do. But I guarantee there is a ton of work you can do on your end to improve your top laning. > > Did the team take a bad fight 4v5? Sure. Would the outcome have been effected if you were there? Probably. > > If 80% of the team is grouped playing together and you're the 20% most the time it's better to actually go along with it. Win a fight then ping actionable objectives you are close to. > > Winning lane means nothing with 12%KP on fights and an L on your record. I have low kill participation because I cannot usually solo multiple enemies that are present in my lane. I don't see any reason to teleport elsewhere when I'm the one getting camped. This is where I'm starting to wonder the most, because somehow my other 2 lanes are losing without being ganked by the enemy Jungle. This is not to say the enemy Jungle never visits the other lanes, but usually it only occurs after their lanes have some insurmountable leads and it's really easy for their Jungle to just waltz down there without risk and pick up some kills or the tower. My outer tower is the last one standing in every single game, but you are suggesting I should Teleport elsewhere on the map without any certainty that I'm going to get something out of it? All this while knowing that my tower is going to fall the instant that happens because the enemy Jungle is always going to be on that side of the map? Don't take this as me disagreeing, I am just asking if this is what you are saying I should do. I'm open to what you are saying, but I am uncertain how what you are saying is actually going to work. In my years of experience, I have a feeling I'm going to roam Mid or use my Teleport bottom and either die, waste my time doing nothing, and end up losing my tower. Ultimately giving myself a much more difficult time since now I'll have to overextend to farm when I'm already getting the shit camped out of me. I can definitely try what you are saying, but you are going to need to give me some better explanation as to what I'm actually supposed to accomplish. I get that my Kill Participation is low, but you also need to understand that when I'm playing Ekko, he's mostly a split pushing type of champion. Ekko can 3 hit towers with only Protobelt, Lich Bane, Death Cap, and the purple elixir. It's a big enough threat that if all 3 lanes are shoving, I can always get a tower or inhibitor before dying 100% of the time. Thus in my head (and maybe it's foolish logic) when I have vision of the enemy team, I'd rather continue shoving up to a tower when they aren't close to me as opposed to leaving and walking back towards my team. Most of the time, fights happen way too fast and someone (or even my whole team) dies instantly. Personally, I feel like I could potentially walk back to help them, but if everyone dies before I get there, I'm going to end up dead or standing around doing nothing while the enemy team takes our towers. Teleporting is not an option almost ever, because it's low ELO and nobody wards and we rarely have minions nearby that I can teleport too. This is why when you look at my match history, I have low kill participation. Three matches ago, I even won a 4v5 (our support was AFK almost the entire match) because they decided to fight our team near our base 5v3 (and they killed all 3 of my teammates), but I wiped their entire base and nexus before they could even recall. At any rate, this isn't to make excuses, I'm looking for some advice, but I wanted to explain my perspective (since you decided to bag on me pretty hard). I do believe there are many ways that I can improve, or else I wouldn't even bother asking other players for some help. What you are saying isn't always an easy decision however, and if you could give me some better understanding of how I'm supposed to accomplish what you're saying to do differently (AKA when I should be grouping with my team), I'd be grateful.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Slayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hr84fGkz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-07T04:22:29.092+0000) > > I have low kill participation because I cannot usually solo multiple enemies that are present in my lane. I don't see any reason to teleport elsewhere when I'm the one getting camped. This is where I'm starting to wonder the most, because somehow my other 2 lanes are losing without being ganked by the enemy Jungle. This is not to say the enemy Jungle never visits the other lanes, but usually it only occurs after their lanes have some insurmountable leads and it's really easy for their Jungle to just waltz down there without risk and pick up some kills or the tower. My outer tower is the last one standing in every single game, but you are suggesting I should Teleport elsewhere on the map without any certainty that I'm going to get something out of it? All this while knowing that my tower is going to fall the instant that happens because the enemy Jungle is always going to be on that side of the map? Don't take this as me disagreeing, I am just asking if this is what you are saying I should do. > > I'm open to what you are saying, but I am uncertain how what you are saying is actually going to work. In my years of experience, I have a feeling I'm going to roam Mid or use my Teleport bottom and either die, waste my time doing nothing, and end up losing my tower. Ultimately giving myself a much more difficult time since now I'll have to overextend to farm when I'm already getting the shit camped out of me. I can definitely try what you are saying, but you are going to need to give me some better explanation as to what I'm actually supposed to accomplish. > > I get that my Kill Participation is low, but you also need to understand that when I'm playing Ekko, he's mostly a split pushing type of champion. Ekko can 3 hit towers with only Protobelt, Lich Bane, Death Cap, and the purple elixir. It's a big enough threat that if all 3 lanes are shoving, I can always get a tower or inhibitor before dying 100% of the time. Thus in my head (and maybe it's foolish logic) when I have vision of the enemy team, I'd rather continue shoving up to a tower when they aren't close to me as opposed to leaving and walking back towards my team. Most of the time, fights happen way too fast and someone (or even my whole team) dies instantly. Personally, I feel like I could potentially walk back to help them, but if everyone dies before I get there, I'm going to end up dead or standing around doing nothing while the enemy team takes our towers. Teleporting is not an option almost ever, because it's low ELO and nobody wards and we rarely have minions nearby that I can teleport too. This is why when you look at my match history, I have low kill participation. Three matches ago, I even won a 4v5 (our support was AFK almost the entire match) because they decided to fight our team near our base 5v3 (and they killed all 3 of my teammates), but I wiped their entire base and nexus before they could even recall. > > At any rate, this isn't to make excuses, I'm looking for some advice, but I wanted to explain my perspective (since you decided to bag on me pretty hard). I do believe there are many ways that I can improve, or else I wouldn't even bother asking other players for some help. What you are saying isn't always an easy decision however, and if you could give me some better understanding of how I'm supposed to accomplish what you're saying to do differently (AKA when I should be grouping with my team), I'd be grateful. My advice is early game, to stay in your lane and win it. Make sure you are buying a pink or two to keep your own river warded in case scuttle goes to enemy team and make sure you're using your yellows effectively too. Also if your pink gets destroyed buy another! They are Invaluable and life saving especially in low ELO when warding is questionable at best. This will give you plenty of notice if the enemy JG is coming. If you see an opportunity to take a fight and help your team early, do not be afraid to offensively TP. Bott side bushes are great for that if there is a ward and enemy bott lane is shoving. Treat it like a gank. Pan down and check out what's going on once in a while. Ping and TP if it looks good. Don't waste TP on a fight that's engaged and lost that you are going to be late to. If they aren't placing a ward for you ask for one in chat and tell them why. Roam Mid if you have wave shoved on their tower if the Mid is overextended. Especially so if plates fall and you haven't taken tower yet. If you your JG spots enemy JG at scuttler help him if you can. Usually it's a free kill. Keep your toplane opponent in mind too though, are you shoving in in him? Do you own river entrance? If so always cross down to help if you can. That scuttle crab benefits you 100× more than it does the Jungle. Same goes for JG camps. If the enemy is bullying your JG early help him out if at all possible. If he's a champ that can solo kill early you might not need to but if he is a weak early Jungle you need to help them out if you can. If your JG is getting bullied in topside you should do your best to help him. You might lose a wave of CS for it but the 300g or flash burn is worth. If your mid follows up or his summs are already gone it's a guaranteed kill and he will play way more cautiously knowing he can't just get away with it. Also when you clear your top tower you should have plenty of time to roam Mid or Bott. Play offensively. Come back to your lane to shove back the wave. Shove it passed river and go somewhere else. Help JG take Herald. TP to drag. Force in another tower. This is not a free pass to abandon lane forever though. You need to be keeping an eye on it consistently. Make sure to group at certain points. There will be a point in the game where you should almost be grouping exclusively unless your team is severely behind and all waves are shived into you. Especially if your team is and you are ahead. Sometimes splitting is the right call. But most the time it's not unless enemy team is braindead. If the enemy team has any map awareness you should never 100 to 0 a tower off a split. All of this is situational so keep that in mind as you adjust your lane style. Good luck out there!
: Why Do Players Only Want To Fight Without Regard To Events On The Map?
Your average KP in a game is well under 30%. It's at 20% or less regularly. That's bad. That means you're basically just using TP to get back to your lane or you are showing up insanely late when you do use it offensively and you aren't roaming like you should be when you have opportunities to. You're the type who watches your jungle get camped repeatedly on your teams side of the map but never actively crosses to help. You're the type that watches your team lose a 4v5 and decides the clear solution is to split push like a bot all game. Not saying you don't get bad team mates regularly because I'm sure you do. But I guarantee there is a ton of work you can do on your end to improve your top laning. Did the team take a bad fight 4v5? Sure. Would the outcome have been effected if you were there? Probably. If 80% of the team is grouped playing together and you're the 20% most the time it's better to actually go along with it. Win a fight then ping actionable objectives you are close to. Winning lane means nothing with 12%KP on fights and an L on your record.
nelogis (EUW)
: Game affecting Warwick bugs that would be really cool if they finally got fixed
I've been playing WW since before the rework and I swore some of his kit was bugged and just not working as intended. Was having enough odd interactions and inconsistencies that I actually quit playing him even though he's one of my highest mastery champs and I loved the premise of his rework. Glad to know I wasn't imagining it. The amount of times I have had Q, W, and Ult not work properly and then gone back and reread the abilities and then it still doesn't work properly I just thought there was something I was missing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fizzfood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pIEMPjJu,comment-id=0034,timestamp=2019-04-26T17:39:47.118+0000) > > Says it's literally impossible to carry most of the games due to no front line, players scared to engage, don't take advantages, zero objective control or map awareness, bad mechanics, poor decision making skills, Etc. > > Unless you play a hyper carry and roam your ass off early game and just play hyper aggro with better mechanics you lose. > > Bronze and Silver LoL is a completely different game than higher elo. You have to carry HARD to win these games. And you have to play completely unconventionally. There is no laning phase. By the time laning phase is over there is usually 30 kills between the two teams. You can be 3-0-1 on bottom lane with 200cs at 20 but by then your top or mid have fed 8 kills+ to enemy. > > Live and die by the sword. Take as many kills as you can early and hope to god you have at least one other decent player on your team. Mostly right. Low elo has been infested by the sophomoric tumor that has been growing over time. The competitive part of the game is dead and there is nothing but noob rage and incorrect bronzethink controlling every game up until plat where it's just the boosted doing that... hopefully. Even if you carry and set up a win, low elo players will spit at you and feed for a solid 5+ minutes then call you garbage while they rambo 25+ minutes into the game as you get fucked over while they dive an unwarded objectiveless area into five people THEN DO IT IN THE EXACT SAME AREA AFTER RESPAWNING THEN CRYING FOR GROUP of all things. You have to break the enemy's chancing of winning and just ff at if you don't have another decent player or the enemy team is bad because fed carries are fucking useless if they are just going to run down a lane split pushing against a 2-3 assassin team at 35m in. There are some tricks to manage some of it, but yes. You have to take advantage of how bad it is, don't help the wrong lane (the problem is all of them are wrong lanes sometimes), and crush all of their hyper carries if you can. Still there's static picks like veigar / nasus which is just boosting monkeys while also lowering the possibility of winning due to simply forcing the rest of their team to hard carry a 4v5 with a map disadvantage against the common strat of roaming hypercarryness. 0-3 veigar powerspike isn't going to fucking help if the team's jungler is being invaded on and the midlaner has 14 kills already. high elo overrates dying in low elo, since damage is so unreliable there needs to be harder committing and team gold is more important. its better to shove your idea of league in a box and just consider low elo like a singed's feed to win type of mode where you hamfist objectives and ideally have a fight where you can get an objective. problem is most people are jackasses that pick the wrong objective and are perfectly fine undermining someone else's call because *WIND DRAKE - ALIVE* etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Unstoppable Monk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pIEMPjJu,comment-id=00340000,timestamp=2019-04-27T01:27:15.500+0000) > > Mostly right. Low elo has been infested by the sophomoric tumor that has been growing over time. The competitive part of the game is dead and there is nothing but noob rage and incorrect bronzethink controlling every game up until plat where it's just the boosted doing that... hopefully. > > Even if you carry and set up a win, low elo players will spit at you and feed for a solid 5+ minutes then call you garbage while they rambo 25+ minutes into the game as you get fucked over while they dive an unwarded objectiveless area into five people THEN DO IT IN THE EXACT SAME AREA AFTER RESPAWNING THEN CRYING FOR GROUP of all things. > > You have to break the enemy's chancing of winning and just ff at if you don't have another decent player or the enemy team is bad because fed carries are fucking useless if they are just going to run down a lane split pushing against a 2-3 assassin team at 35m in. > > There are some tricks to manage some of it, but yes. You have to take advantage of how bad it is, don't help the wrong lane (the problem is all of them are wrong lanes sometimes), and crush all of their hyper carries if you can. > > Still there's static picks like veigar / nasus which is just boosting monkeys while also lowering the possibility of winning due to simply forcing the rest of their team to hard carry a 4v5 with a map disadvantage against the common strat of roaming hypercarryness. 0-3 veigar powerspike isn't going to fucking help if the team's jungler is being invaded on and the midlaner has 14 kills already. > > high elo overrates dying in low elo, since damage is so unreliable there needs to be harder committing and team gold is more important. its better to shove your idea of league in a box and just consider low elo like a singed's feed to win type of mode where you hamfist objectives and ideally have a fight where you can get an objective. problem is most people are jackasses that pick the wrong objective and are perfectly fine undermining someone else's call because *WIND DRAKE - ALIVE* etc. Salty as hell and extremely well said.
BigFBear (EUW)
: To everyone who says there's no elo hell and matchmaking is fine:
My buddy is an S4, S5, S6 Diamond ADC. S7 and S8 played more casually and hit P1 both seasons. He made a new account and purposely tanked his placements to get into bronze elo. He cannot solo carry the games went on a fat loss streak in Bronze playing solo. Says it's literally impossible to carry most of the games due to no front line, players scared to engage, don't take advantages, zero objective control or map awareness, bad mechanics, poor decision making skills, Etc. Unless you play a hyper carry and roam your ass off early game and just play hyper aggro with better mechanics you lose. Bronze and Silver LoL is a completely different game than higher elo. You have to carry HARD to win these games. And you have to play completely unconventionally. There is no laning phase. By the time laning phase is over there is usually 30 kills between the two teams. You can be 3-0-1 on bottom lane with 200cs at 20 but by then your top or mid have fed 8 kills+ to enemy. Live and die by the sword. Take as many kills as you can early and hope to god you have at least one other decent player on your team.
Starcevic44 (EUNE)
: Bug With Chests late game !
Most like already you got chest from S of other game. Only you can 1 chest get per season per champion. Play Cait get good play S get chest. Play Cait again good no chest.
: I'd like to propose the idea of champion mastery awarded in Co-Op vs AI Intermediate
No. Especially no if you are talking about Mastery tokens for 6 and 7 as well. Pros: I can get easy mastery points and levels on champs I couldn't play myself out of a wet paper bag on in a normal game. Cons: Champs in Bots don't play like people at all. Which makes them insanely easy to abuse. Which means I can get an S on champs that I have actually never played before. Which means now I'm level 7 on multiple champs I don't know how to play vs. people. And now all the reward of getting that Mastery 7 is gone. I play norms to relax. Bot games are boring to me. The Bots are predictable, stupid, and also break some stealth mechanics and actually make some champions extremely hard to play the way they were meant to be played. All that aside I appreciate your post. It's well structured and somewhat thought out. Even if I disagree with the intent. See you around!
BEDROOOOM (EUW)
: "/mute me" idea
Let's be real. If people have that little self control do you honestly think they won't just turn that off as soon as they get salty or just never turn it on? It's like the timers you can set now for phone use and other things. That stuff doesn't work on anyone except little kids that don't get to control the timers.
RR8Rosie (NA)
: Which Champion do you ban the most in Ranked or Draft?
I ban Kayle. There are many champs I hate playing against but since I'm in Bronze 1 and games regularly hit the 40 minute mark due to "reasons"... she's an auto ban for me. Seen her go 0-9 and still carry out the game.
: I know you are asking for a kit rework and im saying he doesnt need it if he gets rebalanced properly.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kuw5n5I4,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T07:22:55.246+0000) > > I know you are asking for a kit rework and im saying he doesnt need it if he gets rebalanced properly. Regardless of how he's balanced it won't change the fact that he has a boring kit aside from his Q and isn't fun to play.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Yasuo is fed. He has levels on the whole team, has built 100% crit AND has a Bloodthirster, he got double buffs off of Pyke, and he landed every single ability and the enemy didn't really use theirs at all. So your Pyke goes in, misses everything, Yasuo lands a three-man tornado and ults, killing two people and stealing double buffs. Then he lands another three-man tornado and continues to throw out Qs and autos, finding two more kills until the tank finishes him off. Like seriously? Should no champion ever be able to get a multi-kill? Because everything was in this Yasuo's favor and the people he's killing can't land a skillshot or avoid a skillshot to save their lives. There is no good reason why a team consisting of Kalista, Pyke, Fizz, and Zed should get hit by not one, but TWO three-man tornadoes.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RO4POUeT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-24T18:45:29.861+0000) > > Yasuo is fed. He has levels on the whole team, has built 100% crit AND has a Bloodthirster, he got double buffs off of Pyke, and he landed every single ability and the enemy didn't really use theirs at all. > > So your Pyke goes in, misses everything, Yasuo lands a three-man tornado and ults, killing two people and stealing double buffs. Then he lands another three-man tornado and continues to throw out Qs and autos, finding two more kills until the tank finishes him off. > > Like seriously? Should no champion ever be able to get a multi-kill? Because everything was in this Yasuo's favor and the people he's killing can't land a skillshot or avoid a skillshot to save their lives. > > There is no good reason why a team consisting of Kalista, Pyke, Fizz, and Zed should get hit by not one, but TWO three-man tornadoes. Pretty much this. He's 3 levels ahead of everyone but Mundo and they basically stacked on him while lining up for tornadoes and said please kill me!
flaming (NA)
: Has anyone ever recovered from a 14 day ban?
I got a 14 day ban about 6 months ago. I'm finally at the last checkpoint to reaching honor level one again. I've got a ton of hextechs and no frags and honestly that in itself is enough incentive for me not to be toxic. Besides the fact that it doesn't contribute to winning the game at all. Good luck!
: So Less VGU and More New Champions
My current main is Pantheon. So I guess I've just discredited your argument.
: I thing mundo can be fine if they double his cleaver cooldown and half his E damage with a 2 second shorter cooldown. but i dont recomend it without lowering damage throughout the game in general. then a rework on cc on ranged champions then they can lower cc on melee champions too.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kuw5n5I4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-22T22:39:37.931+0000) > > I thing mundo can be fine if they double his cleaver cooldown and half his E damage with a 2 second shorter cooldown. but i dont recomend it without lowering damage throughout the game in general. then a rework on cc on ranged champions then they can lower cc on melee champions too. Not really the point of the thread. I'm not asking for nerfs or buffs. I'm asking for a kit rework.
Laura ß (NA)
: Mundo's kit may not be fun and exciting like other champions but its simplicity is what makes me wanna play him sometimes because I just want to play the game with a simple champion with a low learning curve and take a rest from those champions whos kit is like learning the bible, every ability fills the fucking screen explaining what it does.
> [{quoted}](name=Laura ß,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kuw5n5I4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-22T18:11:29.063+0000) > > Mundo's kit may not be fun and exciting like other champions but its simplicity is what makes me wanna play him sometimes because I just want to play the game with a simple champion with a low learning curve and take a rest from those champions whos kit is like learning the bible, every ability fills the fucking screen explaining what it does. He can remain simple and still be fun to play though. Take Warwick for example; He was boring to play back when he was basically a point and click ult champ. They reworked him and he's still super easy to play and actually fun now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "You are Shit" and "You ain't shit" are both insults, but...
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AckUPIGz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-18T05:24:26.800+0000) > > "You are not shit" is an reassurance > > "You are not the shit" is an insult > > "You are the shit" is a compliment > > Man I do love the english language. Do you? Nice copypasta. You could at least provide the youtube link to the comedian this was taken from.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fizzfood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mpQkt8Hz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T10:55:03.556+0000) > > If you can't get one plate after taking a double you're doing it wrong, unless enemy JG is showing face or you have 10hp. > > If you aren't denying their wave on their turret you're still doing it wrong after taking kills. You don't want to push the wave at all. If your wave crashes into their tower, then THEIR wave will crash into yours, and you will loose those minions. Worse, if you stuck to take a plate, your opponent will come back before you do, and push several waves into your tower. It's a balancing act, deciding whether it's worth to push the wave then. So don't pressure the laner to do what you want. They know their lane better than you do.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mpQkt8Hz,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T12:06:03.731+0000) > > You don't want to push the wave at all. If your wave crashes into their tower, then THEIR wave will crash into yours, and you will loose those minions. Worse, if you stuck to take a plate, your opponent will come back before you do, and push several waves into your tower. It's a balancing act, deciding whether it's worth to push the wave then. So don't pressure the laner to do what you want. They know their lane better than you do. You're taking the wave at their tower and denying them from getting XP or gold. Their wave will not crash your tower if you shove. Unless you take an absolute eternity to get back to lane. Or they are running TP either way you already made the gold back off the plate/plates. By third hard shove after kills there tower is gone and you rotate. Saying you don't shove the wave at all is completely wrong.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fizzfood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mpQkt8Hz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-15T17:43:31.000+0000) > > You know what tilts me? When I gank your lane, we get a double kill bot and instead of taking tower plates/infernal drake you fall back to base or go back to last hitting minions instead of shoving the wave. Learn some things about wave management before commenting. What's the use taking a plate or two, if i run out of mana and/or life, can't contest the enemy anymore, get killed/have to go back, and this gives the opponent the chance to take 3 plates or more until I get back, because he bought items after reviving, and maybe had Demolish. It's important to go back to base at a time when the enemy isn't going to push my tower. If he dies and I recall, when we both come back I will have an advantage because I got a kill/assist.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mpQkt8Hz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-16T07:48:15.092+0000) > > Learn some things about wave management before commenting. What's the use taking a plate or two, if i run out of mana and/or life, can't contest the enemy anymore, get killed/have to go back, and this gives the opponent the chance to take 3 plates or more until I get back, because he bought items after reviving, and maybe had Demolish. It's important to go back to base at a time when the enemy isn't going to push my tower. If he dies and I recall, when we both come back I will have an advantage because I got a kill/assist. If you can't get one plate after taking a double you're doing it wrong, unless enemy JG is showing face or you have 10hp. If you aren't denying their wave on their turret you're still doing it wrong after taking kills.
Nhika (NA)
: SO why don't challenger players in the top 5 have 1000w to 100L? Like every game with a typical ladder system? Even the players in the highest ranks are forced atleast to a 60-70% winrate. There's no way the best players in the game have low winrates. (It should be 70-80% positive win ratio, not 100w 50L or 200W 100L)
> [{quoted}](name=Nhika,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yVTYfPKH,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-16T01:55:00.813+0000) > > SO why don't challenger players in the top 5 have 1000w to 100L? Like every game with a typical ladder system? > > Even the players in the highest ranks are forced atleast to a 60-70% winrate. There's no way the best players in the game have low winrates. > (It should be 70-80% positive win ratio, not 100w 50L or 200W 100L) Because they are playing against other challenger players... If they were playing against Iron and Bronze players consistently then their win rate would probably be in the high 80s to mid 90s. But it's not because they are playing against teams that are on their level. Literally no logic in your post. What typical ladder system are you even talking about?
: I had a bad game. You had a good game. You are carrying. I accept that.
You know what tilts me? When I gank your lane, we get a double kill bot and instead of taking tower plates/infernal drake you fall back to base or go back to last hitting minions instead of shoving the wave. We get a kill Mid or Top. Witness enemy jungler on Bot side, you refuse to help me with Herald or take plates. Recall back or stand in lane last hitting minions like a robot. I gank for you, we get the kill, you're shredded. You stay in lane and feed the enemy I just put you ahead of. Then you come back to lane and do it again. Glad I could be of service. Enemy lane is shoved deep into your turret. I ping that I'm on my way and to assist me multiple times. I engage the fight. You stand and watch while I get burned down to the point of burning flash to get out or flat out dying. You then proceed in, sometimes getting the kills, sometimes feeding two more. Most of the time the follow up is just slow enough that I don't even pick up an assist off it. But at least that's better than the free double kill for you that you turned into a triple kill for them. I'm getting picked on in Jungle early game. All other enemies are visible in their lanes. I ping assist multiple times but you can't bother to fall back and help me out in my time of need. The 6 CS you're going to miss is more important. I concede my own jungle, maybe int and get ganked cause I'm annoyed at the lack of assistance. You go 1/16 on your champ. 0/4 within the first 7 minutes. Then you whine that your JG is useless and if I'd showed up to gank the lane you hard fed you'd be winning. All of this is my fault. Sorry I made you have a bad game.
: Hmmmm they are referencing south park which has some episodes where cartman becomes the superhero named the coon in reference to a raccoon meaning it's not a racial slur. Welp that's all I got for a answer it's probably just riot being really slow to it or something.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T21:06:53.200+0000) > > Hmmmm they are referencing south park which has some episodes where cartman becomes the superhero named the coon in reference to a raccoon meaning it's not a racial slur. > > Welp that's all I got for a answer it's probably just riot being really slow to it or something. It's South Park. It's Cartman's superhero persona. Cartman is the most racist and socially insensitive kid of the bunch. If you think his character the Coon was innocent... ...You don't know Trey Parker or Matt Stone very well.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: Haha. Looks like there is another adc that forgets about the last whisper items.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WprjNJ3P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-15T19:11:38.565+0000) > > Haha. Looks like there is another adc that forgets about the last whisper items. Lol thank you. Dominiks, Bork, LW, Etc. It's like playing a tank into a full AP comp and building armor, then complaining that they have too much burst and there's no way to win.
: Lethality zed can nearly 1 shot a tank Any adc that builds anti-tank items will rip through them Bruisers having issues with tanks is laughable and if someone is having an issue with them as a bruiser they are just bad Mages are the only people who should be having issues with tanks right now. Even then they aren't having that big of an issue cause cdr and mana regen are so damn easy to load up on Only reason people are bitching about tanks right now is because they're too stubborn to build against them.
> [{quoted}](name=Simple Tora,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WprjNJ3P,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-15T19:33:01.182+0000) > Only reason people are bitching about tanks right now is because they're too stubborn to build against them. This... guy... got the thread.
: the build is fine really, not sure what more shed need unless said tanks weren't actually tanks
> [{quoted}](name=ScissorsNstuff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WprjNJ3P,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-15T19:56:29.108+0000) > > the build is fine really, not sure what more shed need unless said tanks weren't actually tanks That's the point of the thread. It's supposed to be ironic. They had 4 full tanks and she literally did nothing to itemize for it. As someone who plays ADC this is kindergarten level itemization against 4 tanks.
Rioter Comments
Fizzfood (NA)
: What is with this BS LP system?
So is it better to play well and let the enemy win? Most games that are unsuccessful are attributed directly to our teams lack of willingness to group for and engage teamfights. These are usually games that I start out ahead and by endgame I'm 9-10 deaths deep. We can be three levels ahead, get a triple kill and be 3v1 against a lone Assassin on turret. No matter how many times I ping it the team just won't follow up on the dive. Or help push the tower down. Getting a Quadra to watch the entire team back for items instead of pushing objective, Etc. I will end up in a desperation bid constantly having to 3v5 or 4v5 at base attempting to salvage a guaranteed loss because the team doesn't understand how to close out. In these situations where the team is too heavy to carry is it better for my MMR to just farm and salvage a positive KDA knowing the loss will come eventually? Or is it better to go for the insanity 1v5 dragon/baron steals 3v5 last stands etc? I honestly don't know.
Fizzfood (NA)
: What is with this BS LP system?
CatSith (NA)
: @RIOT have you thought about making accumulated team gold distributed evenly?
The problem is. If you are 6 and 1 and your gold is evenly distributed to the player on your team who is 0 and 5... That person becomes even more of a dead weight because now not only are they feeding the enemy team, but they are also getting your gold making your item purchases slower making you less effective. A bad player is still going to be a bad player whether he gets 1/5th of your gold or not. All it would do is hurt good players.
Rioter Comments
LeagueL (NA)
: Black Alistar, King Rammus!!!!
Nice to see your persistence paid off and a Rioters admitted that it was a mistake on their end. See you in League L!
Arduno (NA)
: Blizzard makes a dungeon and a league of legends themed raid
: So what do I do when I get counterjungled hard and my lanes don't care?
Just expect the loss to come. I had this happen yesterday. They invaded, my team did absolutely nothing to assist me. Then when I was coming back for second blue I had 2-3 wards top JG and no one assisted when blitz came in and trolled it out. He was their for over a minute before Yas responded from top and charged literally the slowest jungle bait setup of all time. The team called me trash JG said I wasn't assisting them and I'm three levels down cause god forbid they help out their team and lose 10cs.
Show more

Fizzfood

Level 80 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion