: RIOT ARE BUFFING YASUO AND KINDRED
great they're buffing two disgustingly broken champions, especially fucking kindred... what an awesome fucking company
Rioter Comments
enshine (NA)
: if they disconnect after 2:00, you can't remake probably to prevent people from "taking one for the team" when an invade goes horribly wrong or something
> [{quoted}](name=enshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LEhWRGr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T08:49:31.382+0000) > > if they disconnect after 2:00, you can't remake > > probably to prevent people from "taking one for the team" when an invade goes horribly wrong or something Amazing game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ah, yes, really broken with that 50.1% winrate and 1.2% playrate.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=76ZrwbAN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T14:40:36.130+0000) > > Ah, yes, really broken with that 50.1% winrate and 1.2% playrate. Ah, yes, ignore everything broken about his kit and only talk about his winrate
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zardo (NA)
: You can't just walk up to cs and right click them and expect the support to not predict that and throw a skillshot at you. Canceling your autos to bait out abilities is a must. Playing around where the enemy support is in lane is a must.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JiJ8xVwY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T01:46:29.103+0000) > > You can't just walk up to cs and right click them and expect the support to not predict that and throw a skillshot at you. Canceling your autos to bait out abilities is a must. Playing around where the enemy support is in lane is a must. But if you're playing a slow ADC like Varus or Ashe it just makes it much easier to get poked/harder to dodge. Play Ashe against Xerath and you'll know what I'm talking about.
: Alright just play Sivir and be nearly the best champ in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JiJ8xVwY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T01:35:35.856+0000) > > Alright just play Sivir and be nearly the best champ in the game It doesn't matter what ADC you play though. The lane will always be unfun to play when there's an enemy "support" mage constantly spamming abilities with low cooldown, such as {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:115}} Playing against these champions in bot lane isn't fair nor is it even fun to play against. They're not even fucking supports. It's ridiculous.
Rioter Comments
: I've been getting assholes going 0-7 in lane all night. Why the fuck should I want to try. The feeders clearly aren't trying. I want out of these games. I will call for ff@15 and if it fails to pass, I will afk. Fuck feeders.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jAR4iZb7,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-07-26T09:40:11.460+0000) > > I've been getting assholes going 0-7 in lane all night. Why the fuck should I want to try. The feeders clearly aren't trying. I want out of these games. I will call for ff@15 and if it fails to pass, I will afk. Fuck feeders. just leave the game then. I leave my games when there are inters and I dont get punished for it. As long as you don't do it often.
: when is ff@15 going to be reduced to 4/1?
Never. People will give up too early.
Rioter Comments
: You play one champion..and then complain that a champion that is countering you needs to be nerfed? Dude.. you need to back up and get some perspective. Have you ever heard of counter picking? Drafting? There is a very large portion of this game's strategy that is entirely dedicated to champions countering other champions. If you eliminated every champion that countered your favorite champion..guess who would be the next one nerfed? Yeah..your champion..because other people would complain that your champion is countering theirs. Free advice: Stop playing just one champion. More free advice: Stop asking for nerfs. Nerfs suck. Do you want to get nerfed? Neither does anyone else. Sometimes its necessary.. but if you cant back up your nerf request with hard data on the champ's win rates and overall performance, then you should NOT be asking for a nerf.
I didn't make this thread because he counters my main champ. Zilean is broken and thats a fact. Has the most broken kit in the game yet you think the only reason I made this was because he counters my main. Fuck no. No matter who I'm playing Zilean is always going to be cancer. I will ask for nerfs. A 40 second cooldown on an ult that can fully revive is completely r%%%%%ed and needs to be nerfed.
: That's your problem. Katarina is dumb easy to counter with any champion that has zoning and CC. Soraka can whoop Kats ass.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EuU0NVIJ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T03:53:26.697+0000) > > That's your problem. Katarina is dumb easy to counter with any champion that has zoning and CC. Soraka can whoop Kats ass. It's my problem that Zilean is broken because I play Katarina? WTF are you talking about? And you assume that it's easy to cc a zilean that can fucking speed himself up 60% two times over. Your argument for zilean not being hard to beat is total bullshit. Obviously everyone would get killed if they got cc'd. But you forget that Zilean can speed himself up two times, making it much harder to cc him than anyone else.
: What do you play?
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EuU0NVIJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T03:39:44.743+0000) > > What do you play? Katarina only unless I get autofilled
Juxin (NA)
: Jungle camps take too long to re spawn, resulting in junglers camping top lane non-stop.
This is why I stopped playing top lane. It's the most unfun lane in the game unless your'e playing a champ that can 2v1, or a champ that can escape easily. If not then you'll just get camped the whole fucking laning phase. Top lane is a shit show.
: Zilean isn't that hard, you land some hard CC on him and smack him.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EuU0NVIJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T03:34:21.104+0000) > > Zilean isn't that hard, you land some hard CC on him and smack him. Assuming I play cc champs.
: Are there champions you don't mind losing to?
{{champion:518}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:43}} Because they cant carry for shit
: Yasuo, riven, irelia, fiora, jayce, akali You only lose against them if you play wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=X1JT06eh,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-23T19:17:05.443+0000) > > Yasuo, riven, irelia, fiora, jayce, akali > > You only lose against them if you play wrong No, because they're all broken and are shit designed
Rioter Comments
: just cuz you didnt receive notification that action was taken dont mean there wasnt. it dont notify every one who reported a player
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l81kYgK8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-24T02:47:46.927+0000) > > just cuz you didnt receive notification that action was taken dont mean there wasnt. it dont notify every one who reported a player I looked at the inters history and he played another game right after we reported him. Looks like he didn't get banned
: It's not that the report system is trash, it's just that they don't have a clear effective automated way to punish inters. Some people just have bad games sometimes and of course some people are going to report that person even though he/she was just having a bad game. They could correlate the chat logs with the game they fed in, but then that could get avoided by that person not saying a single word that match. Also riot won't implement a team of people to deal with this to because "small indie company" and doesn't want to deal with it. It is a problem I agree, but it's going to take some time to deal with sadly because riot doesn't care about this issue even though it only takes one person to ruin games.
> [{quoted}](name=SuchSwagSuchweed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l81kYgK8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-24T02:32:02.747+0000) > > It's not that the report system is trash, it's just that they don't have a clear effective automated way to punish inters. Some people just have bad games sometimes and of course some people are going to report that person even though he/she was just having a bad game. They could correlate the chat logs with the game they fed in, but then that could get avoided by that person not saying a single word that match. Also riot won't implement a team of people to deal with this to because "small indie company" and doesn't want to deal with it. It is a problem I agree, but it's going to take some time to deal with sadly because riot doesn't care about this issue even though it only takes one person to ruin games. Well the inter on my team was also flaming us and ping spamming all game. It's pretty much impossible to go 20 deaths or above if someone is playing seriously. Lame
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
JAXii (EUW)
: Akali the Rogue Assassin
no, akali needs to get more nerfs. she's the cancer of league
: stop being a baby and just play the auto filled role, once you do you wont be autofilled again
> [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vkxJQ6Lq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T12:52:47.829+0000) > > stop being a baby and just play the auto filled role, once you do you wont be autofilled again i wouldnt complain if it at least gave me my secondary role. cant even do that.
Rioter Comments
Εlin (EUW)
: When i read the title i knew it was about midlane luls
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vkxJQ6Lq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T10:58:02.786+0000) > > When i read the title i knew it was about midlane luls it happens even when i want to top too. not even gonna waste my time with ranked
Rioter Comments
Nekorus (NA)
: OMG THE LANE BULLY THAT FALLS OFF LATE GAME SHITTED ON ME IN THE EARLY GAME SO SO BROKEN OMG RITO PLZ NERF NO COUNTERPLAY.
> [{quoted}](name=Nekorus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RZs9bFiT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:30:46.071+0000) > > OMG THE LANE BULLY THAT FALLS OFF LATE GAME SHITTED ON ME IN THE EARLY GAME SO SO BROKEN OMG RITO PLZ NERF NO COUNTERPLAY. buddy it doesn't matter if he falls off late in the game. the fact that you're pretty much useless, 50 cs behind, and have to rely on your teammates when playing against a renekton is pretty bad. renekton is far more cancerous than any other top lane lane bully. and has barely any bad matchups.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: wow i was waiting for a renekton thread took a while
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RZs9bFiT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T13:59:07.788+0000) > > wow i was waiting for a renekton thread took a while more people need to call out this bullshit champion
Rioter Comments

Flam3MePLS

Level 75 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion