Jamaree (NA)
: They can't ban people for leaving once, would be way too harsh of a system.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xRUU6GV5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T23:16:01.900+0000) > > They can't ban people for leaving once, would be way too harsh of a system. Refund my entire teams LP then.
Rioter Comments
: Then the people who ban none will just ban the most useless, most unpopular champion they can think of Befre "ban none" was a thing, people would ban Aatrox. Lowest pick rate in the game Aatrox.
> [{quoted}](name=Lunar Strain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tpqaJIGm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T22:44:08.893+0000) > > Then the people who ban none will just ban the most useless, most unpopular champion they can think of > > Befre "ban none" was a thing, people would ban Aatrox. Lowest pick rate in the game Aatrox. That's better than literally not banning anything. I used to one trick old aatrox before he was popular, any champion can carry.
: Can we vote for champs to receive Victorious skins?
I feel like it's gonna be graves again cause he's been overloaded garbage this entire season cause the balance team doesn't have an inch of common sense.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: so hit tab and click the icons by their names?
Rioter Comments
: Karthus Ultimate Timer Upon Death
passive lasts for 7 seconds, his ult takes 3 seconds to cast. You have a 4 second window.
afmghost (NA)
: Got to level 2 from 0 from March to now.
took 7 months, what a bargain. I'd rather get a new account at that point and keep that one clean.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Flamingdusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fiuA0MZO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T07:50:12.963+0000) > > Nah, it's ranked solo queue. Do you have a link to the match at least? Because your op.gg is empty and I hardly believe that this was soloq. Shit like that only happens in Flex Queue usually.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fiuA0MZO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T23:51:55.375+0000) > > Do you have a link to the match at least? > Because your op.gg is empty and I hardly believe that this was soloq. > > Shit like that only happens in Flex Queue usually. I made arrows to make it more visible. This was on a different account, my apologies. https://i.imgur.com/6A1OXsT.png
MarcReady (EUW)
: It's normal, why would you complain? He's probably playing a normal to relax a bit, everybody has the right to play. I hate when I'm trying to play normal and the other players start ranting about ranks. If I win they complain about matchmaking, if I lose "lol u boosted" "ebay account". Again: it's normal, just play it and take the challenge. You should take it easy and have fun
> [{quoted}](name=MarkerChief,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fiuA0MZO,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-10-10T01:56:51.422+0000) > > It's normal, why would you complain? He's probably playing a normal to relax a bit, everybody has the right to play. I hate when I'm trying to play normal and the other players start ranting about ranks. If I win they complain about matchmaking, if I lose "lol u boosted" "ebay account". > > Again: it's normal, just play it and take the challenge. > > You should take it easy and have fun It was a ranked solo queue game, read the post.
: i think the game is good and i'm having fun with it
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: If you're not shaming anyone but the broken match-making system - you should be able to add screenshots as evidence (that this is actually happening) from those games. Here's mine: https://i.imgur.com/F8KwDb4.png https://i.imgur.com/9Zbb6m6.png https://i.imgur.com/kvpPKK5.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Xhaiden,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fiuA0MZO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-09T09:46:09.638+0000) > > If you're not shaming anyone but the broken match-making system - you should be able to add screenshots as evidence (that this is actually happening) from those games. Here's mine: > > https://i.imgur.com/F8KwDb4.png > > https://i.imgur.com/9Zbb6m6.png > > https://i.imgur.com/kvpPKK5.jpg https://i.imgur.com/oISFmyY.png
: We automatically lose. The other team has X
Udyr - Awful Yasuo - Awful Yi - Awful Zed - Awful Kayn - Awful
Leto GT (EUW)
: I guess its a normal game, right? MMR in normal and ranked are not the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Leto GT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fiuA0MZO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-09T06:35:58.803+0000) > > I guess its a normal game, right? MMR in normal and ranked are not the same. Nah, it's ranked solo queue.
Rioter Comments
Bultz (NA)
: Nerf Tahm Already
He's been nerfed 3 patches in a row, that's a month and a half worth.
: You remind me of DotEleven.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2eAX8bEv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-09T00:54:27.714+0000) > > You remind me of DotEleven. who?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Synchrø (EUW)
: I think i've discovered a way to get season ranked rewards as honor level 0 or 1.
RallerenP (EUW)
: Saying 'change my mind' is a horrible way to start a discussion. Start by laying out your *own* arguments for why it *shouldn't* be punishable. Because there are already a lot of good reasons for why it should, which you could easily find yourself.
I presented my argument by stating that it shouldn't lead to a permanent ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IP1g9i3B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-07T16:00:47.822+0000) > > The problem with a self-mute feature is that its effectiveness hinges on a toxic player's ability to be conscious of their own toxicity. They have to be self-aware, and that's not something that most toxic players are. More often than not, they think they're justified, or that they're just being themselves and Riot is trying to be the "Hyper-SJW Chat Police" or something. > > But, here's a thought to add-on to the idea of a self-mute. So, what you're basically proposing is a self-imposed chat restriction (but specifically preventing the use of chat, rather than limiting it) - why not apply an Honor Penalty to it? That way, players who are willing to tank the honor loss could mute themselves (as rare an occurrance that may be), and players are given an incentive to actually reform and show restraint so they can maintain their Honor. As an extremely toxic player, with over 7, or more(I've lost count) permabanned accounts, we are entirely aware. We just need to vent out the anger at the people causing our anger. A self mute should be implemented, but having it also cost honor is just idiotic. If a toxic player is making the choice to mute themselves, then they obviously are showing some sign of reform.
Rioter Comments
Kadexe (EUW)
: @Riot Please Nerf+Buff Alpha Strike
How about we actually make his Q apply untargetable 100% of the time as well?
Rioter Comments
Kythers (NA)
: lol you're playing the highest hp champ in the game of course his passive hurts you
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kT7KGihg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-01T02:14:03.119+0000) > > lol you're playing the highest hp champ in the game of course his passive hurts you I have no HP items (:
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Chain Me Thresh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l3WERsEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-29T20:34:06.177+0000) > > Weren't people purposely throwing or surrendering just so the enemy team would honour them? No one cared about the old honor system because it didnt give you anything.
: I got a honest question ,is the Professional Players are true Professional?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Flamingdusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gf5O5NO0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-29T02:07:14.742+0000) > >Can someone explain to me how I'm supposed to win my promos series?
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gf5O5NO0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T02:08:29.066+0000) > > makes sense.
: Everyone has games like this. You still have 2 other games in your promos that are probably very winnable
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gf5O5NO0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-29T02:03:22.779+0000) > > Everyone has games like this. You still have 2 other games in your promos that are probably very winnable I won my first one, lost my second due to retardation jungler who went 0/12 and a mid lane who fed their ass off, so I gave up, then this happened.
: You aren't
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gf5O5NO0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-29T02:03:56.207+0000) > > You aren't Im not what?
: Why are people complaining about eve?
She'll one hit you with Dark Harvest and her E, literally.
Rioter Comments
: Seriously, Riot we need more Ezreal tier VGUs.
Blitz's r needs to be reworked, tired of him taking kills because of how much damage it does.
: 45 ms boots for supports
45 ms is teir 2 boots, aka 1100 gold. No thanks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: Riot has always restricted rewards for those with punishments towards the end of the season. If you were behaving better, your honor would already be back to 2. Your attitude here tells me you aren't actually behaving better in your games.
I play 1 game everyone 1 or 2 days, I wanna see you get from honor level 1 to 2 with that much play time. Again, you keep doing the same thing where you comment without reading the entirety of the post and nitpick. That's the chermorg way I guess.
: it cant determine how you act, no bot so far can (hence why people who int can roam for a while) what it can see is whats typed in chat, which is how punishments come about in the first place. positive chat is proof of reform, but dead silence doesnt prove either or.
How can it determine if what you say is truly being positive vs being a sarcastic asshole? Exactly, it can't. It's fucking impossible, for you can't detect tone over text. It's a faulted system and needs to be removed. It has no ability to truly know if a player has legitimately reformed, the only thing it can do is make a player wait for an extended amount of time, then further on lifts the restriction.
zPOOPz (NA)
: If you can't use the chat to be civil, then don't use it. Many people able to use chat for gameplay strategy and bantering just fine. "Attitude" has always been tied to end season rewards since at leave 2015 if memory served. You get end season rewards for BOTH gameplay and good "attitude. If you receive a 14-day after a cut-off date, you will not receive your end season. If you get chat restricted and you don't clear those games by end of season, you don't get your border either. This is not something new... Rito just make it fair by removing the cut-off date and make it effective for all season long.
Ok , but that still doesn't make sense. You're giving players the ability to unlock special rewards for hitting a certain elo, but take it away because you said mean things on the internet? Again, why is this game so centered on a 3rd party option such as the chat? Gameplay has NOTHING to do with the chat option, hence why you can literally mute a fucking player, or even go to the extremity and completely dragging the chat box off your screen. I'm not in pre-school, neither is anyone else here. I shouldn't have my building blocks taken away because I called a classmate a doody head. Get over yourself.
: you dont get them back until you reform. self mute =/= reform, because shutting up cant prove your chat is any better. refusing to communicate can be detrimental in a team game. granted i do give you props for making it this far and not getting another restriction.
How can an bot system determine how I'm acting? It doesn't, it has no ability to deter on a persons reactions besides on the fact of "They used these words of which we don't abide by in a certain format".
zPOOPz (NA)
: End season rewards do not affect your ability to play the game either. If you can't be civil in your game, why should you be rewarded?
That's what the loot system is there for, that's what the chat restrictions are there for, that's why everytime you log in, it reminds you that you're still restricted and shows you the chat that triggered said restriction. How many restrictions are you going to put in a game where the chat function is fucking pointless to begin with? Why are you centering a game based on a players toxicity?
Show more

Flamingdusk

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion