: The Gameplay balance does not represent player concerns
Kass nerfs were literally Irelia nerfs LMFAO
Jikker (NA)
: Ha-sa-ki
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=la8LoXm2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-28T17:13:47.402+0000) > > Ha-sa-ki Why is Yasuo the best roommate?
: the adc needs the support to help them look good.
Until it's one of those mage "supports" in which case it's really just the Support in both early and late
Infernape (EUW)
: You spelled Sona and Janna wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=VXzE2lZ0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T12:49:09.529+0000) > > You spelled Sona and Janna wrong. Dude Janna can be extremely fun though. Being able to zone off your enemy, flash ult plays, reactive Q's, and of course zooming around at 600 ms is fun imo. Also prediction tornadoes are the most fun thing to pull off, even if their impact is pretty small. I also do play W max Janna though, and I find E max sit back Janna kind of boring, but that's my personal opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=CØulrophobia,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXzULJAR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-17T12:48:19.378+0000) > > Can we just take a moment to analyze the current meta? > > Shyvana- AP build is better than bruiser, tank or on-hit. > Malphite- Same thing as above, AP build is better than tank build. > Vladimir- The guy we thought of as a go-to tank mage plays like an assassin. > Garen- The epitome of tanky damage is now just damage-damage. > Yes, its better because Shyvana unlike champions like: {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:82}} has no way to stay alive. Irelia has damage reduction and a stun she can use to buy time as she damages the enemy. Jax can with remove damage from auto attacks, abilities that count as auto attacks and 25 AOE dmg reduction while he has his E active. And then he can stun them, for more "damage reduction" as when the enemy is stunned they can't damage you. And he also has his R which gives him a lot of resistance. Renekton has a massive heal, a stun and a +hp ult. Garen has a bunch of resistances (the only one in the bunch which is kind of meh defensive wise). illaoi has a lot of heals after she ults, like 1 every 2 seconds if she plays it right (which is why she builds defensively, you take dmg -> you heal up, and repeat). Darius has a massive heal on low CD, and a grab and post 6, a "if you can't kill me in 4 seconds and we are fighting, you're fucked" presence. And Morde has heals and shields, and an ult that makes so that other 4 people won't be able to damage you. Here comes Shyvana. She has 5 armor and 5 mr. Getting dragons is rng based on your team mates and how well they are doing, so, its not worth considering, especially since its just +5 armor and mr per dragon. Q: dmg, W: dmg, E: damage, R: damage and +hp (and that's half the +hp renekton gets). So that's all. Shyvana has no skills that will allow her to tank to play bruiser. So, she gets blown up to easy. If 5 people focus you and all your extra defense is 5armor, 5mr and 350hp. You go BOOM. Compare that to full auto attacks dodge + stun on everyone that doesn't disengage right now from you + 70armor + 70mr at minimum, which jax does. Oh right and 25% DR towards aoe. So now Shyvana plays around poke with her E, not burst btw. Because she can do it from a safe distance. That's all. ----------------------------------------------------- Ap malphite is shit, and falls like a rock post 20 minutes if you know how to position. If he somehow snowballed more than a full ap gragas or fizz would've, then he will fall off by 30-35mins. Tho again, why ever play AP malphite when you can play AP Gragas??? it baffles me but whatever. ------------------------------------------------------ Vlad, was never going "tank". He was building 1-2 defensive items, that's not "tank". He was mostly going 1 mr item {{item:3065}} 1ap healing item that gave healing + ap which got removed, and then some ap + hp items. That's not a tank, that's just a mage with a lot of hp. He won't go tanky since his healing scales with AP. If he lacks AP, he won't heal for shit, meaning he will just be: a damage amplification ult and that's it. He lacks the CC and heal scaling to ever go tanky. ------------------------------------------------------ Garen has the same issue as Shyvana. >Garen permanently gains Armor icon 0.25 bonus armor and Magic resistance icon 0.25 bonus magic resistance every time he kills an enemy, up to a maximum of 30 bonus resistances at 120 unit kills. The only difference being that he is guaranteed to get 30 armor and mr. While Shyvana is not (so she gets extra hp from ult). Which is why, he was never the epitome of tankyness. He simply has regen out of combat and 30 extra armor and mr. He was the type to fight, get low (since low defenses), then retreat, wait, regen it up, come back again. That's not tanky tbh, since in a full blown fight, he'd die quite easily, which is why its not surprising that he is going another route the MOMENT it became a possibility. ------------------------------------------------------ Conclusion: These champions aren't going for more damage because "this season1!!!!11111!!!". They are doing so because previous styles were inefficient or are no longer viable. Shivana used to go bruiser or onhit because she could duel people and 1v1. Well shit, that ain't happening anymore bro, she got nerfed to hell and back. And she can't go bruiser or tank since she'd be useless. So, she goes AP. Malphite still goes tank, but hipsters play him AP as a cheese pick, which works once or twice and then stops. Again, very much so inferior to many AP burst champions. Vlad is the same as always. And garen finally got the ability to use a rune, wow.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXzULJAR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T14:21:57.853+0000) > > Yes, its better because Shyvana unlike champions like: {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:82}} has no way to stay alive. > Irelia has damage reduction and a stun she can use to buy time as she damages the enemy. > Jax can with remove damage from auto attacks, abilities that count as auto attacks and 25 AOE dmg reduction while he has his E active. And then he can stun them, for more "damage reduction" as when the enemy is stunned they can't damage you. And he also has his R which gives him a lot of resistance. > Renekton has a massive heal, a stun and a +hp ult. > Garen has a bunch of resistances (the only one in the bunch which is kind of meh defensive wise). > illaoi has a lot of heals after she ults, like 1 every 2 seconds if she plays it right (which is why she builds defensively, you take dmg -> you heal up, and repeat). > Darius has a massive heal on low CD, and a grab and post 6, a "if you can't kill me in 4 seconds and we are fighting, you're fucked" presence. > And Morde has heals and shields, and an ult that makes so that other 4 people won't be able to damage you. > > Here comes Shyvana. > She has 5 armor and 5 mr. Getting dragons is rng based on your team mates and how well they are doing, so, its not worth considering, especially since its just +5 armor and mr per dragon. > Q: dmg, W: dmg, E: damage, R: damage and +hp (and that's half the +hp renekton gets). > > So that's all. Shyvana has no skills that will allow her to tank to play bruiser. So, she gets blown up to easy. > If 5 people focus you and all your extra defense is 5armor, 5mr and 350hp. You go BOOM. > Compare that to full auto attacks dodge + stun on everyone that doesn't disengage right now from you + 70armor + 70mr at minimum, which jax does. Oh right and 25% DR towards aoe. > > So now Shyvana plays around poke with her E, not burst btw. Because she can do it from a safe distance. > That's all. > > ----------------------------------------------------- > Ap malphite is shit, and falls like a rock post 20 minutes if you know how to position. If he somehow snowballed more than a full ap gragas or fizz would've, then he will fall off by 30-35mins. Tho again, why ever play AP malphite when you can play AP Gragas??? it baffles me but whatever. > > ------------------------------------------------------ > Vlad, was never going "tank". He was building 1-2 defensive items, that's not "tank". He was mostly going 1 mr item {{item:3065}} 1ap healing item that gave healing + ap which got removed, and then some ap + hp items. That's not a tank, that's just a mage with a lot of hp. > > He won't go tanky since his healing scales with AP. If he lacks AP, he won't heal for shit, meaning he will just be: a damage amplification ult and that's it. > He lacks the CC and heal scaling to ever go tanky. > > ------------------------------------------------------ > Garen has the same issue as Shyvana. > > The only difference being that he is guaranteed to get 30 armor and mr. While Shyvana is not (so she gets extra hp from ult). Which is why, he was never the epitome of tankyness. He simply has regen out of combat and 30 extra armor and mr. > He was the type to fight, get low (since low defenses), then retreat, wait, regen it up, come back again. That's not tanky tbh, since in a full blown fight, he'd die quite easily, which is why its not surprising that he is going another route the MOMENT it became a possibility. > > ------------------------------------------------------ > > Conclusion: > These champions aren't going for more damage because "this season1!!!!11111!!!". > They are doing so because previous styles were inefficient or are no longer viable. > Shivana used to go bruiser or onhit because she could duel people and 1v1. Well shit, that ain't happening anymore bro, she got nerfed to hell and back. And she can't go bruiser or tank since she'd be useless. So, she goes AP. > > Malphite still goes tank, but hipsters play him AP as a cheese pick, which works once or twice and then stops. Again, very much so inferior to many AP burst champions. > Vlad is the same as always. > And garen finally got the ability to use a rune, wow. If you think that Irelia has good escapes then every Irelia main will actually scream at you. No, her 0.75 second hard to aim stun does not count as an escape tool any more than Shyvana's E's slow counts as an escape tool.
: Or she uses ult, or Q. She´s got beams for days {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=3fEAFEHV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T22:37:22.406+0000) > > Or she uses ult, or Q. > > She´s got beams for days {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Ult is a projectile
: Vuvuzela Ornn [fanart]
That actually looks like a legit skin nice
Rokuroú (EUW)
: Senna is a bit nuts
Dude are you kidding me? Senna feels lackluster in pretty much everything. She has decent damage output that comes with high risk, but if you only focus on her Q she outputs way less damage than enchanters or mages. Her heals are less than that of enchanters and her ultimate does less damage than mages. Her autos force her to get in range into a lot of engage supports. I think she's really balanced to the point where she has a defined strength, which is "late game decent damage dealer", but getting to that point is really hard.
: Can someone tell me why Kai'Sa is still the best adc in the game over a year later?
Dude I've said this like forever Kai'sa is Vayne 2.0 against nearly every comp, including one with only 1 tank. Vayne's ability to delete tanks won't matter because Kai'sa actually has backline access, making it nearly impossible for a tank to properly do their job. Vayne is a slippery ADC yes, but she excels on taking targets down 1 by 1, starting from the front to the back. In this meta, having to wait like 5 whole autos before being able to dictate the outcome of a teamfight means you're either going to have to 1 v whoever your teammates failed to cripple, or you're going to be focused and killed before you can reach an advantageous situation. Xayah and Kai'sa elimiate one or the other conditional. Xayah eliminates the focus and kill conditional, while Kai'sa eliminates the reliance on your team. Niche picks like Varus can partially eliminate one conditional but don't do it as effectively.
: {{champion:240}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:4}} old summoners road?
> [{quoted}](name=Akali Prime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FsRRJtYr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-11T09:04:52.910+0000) > > {{champion:240}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:4}} old summoners road? Last pick is Akali because because
Rioter Comments
Cônnie (NA)
: >If Challenger players were a chemical element, they would make up about the same percentage of the Earth's crust as Chlorine, *a key ingredient in the manufacture of bleach!* Well then! {{item:2050}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cônnie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lv4RrPHt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-07T17:59:14.893+0000) > > Well then! {{item:2050}} {{item:2050}} {{item:2050}}, {{item:3401}} {{item:3401}} , {{item:2056}} {{item:2056}}
: Nerf Illaoi, Darius, Yorick, etc and then I’ll be happy. As of now, top lane is a mess, and normal scaling champions are having trouble playing against broken ones.
Can you actually stop posting? Top lane is not a mess because of what you stated, it's the opposite. Picks like Kayle, Vladimir, and other AP scaling options (like RYZE EVEN) are actually way better provided they have some degree of relevancy in the mid game, and can snowball out of control thanks to mid / jungle pressure. Kayle's nerfs might shaft her a lot because she'll be dirt tier in skirmishes now, but Vladimir and Ryze can still hold their own against picks like Darius simply by playing safe.
Cínder (NA)
: Yes. They are S tier adc's. Their play rate is still some of the highest though and they have skill checks in their kits/playstyles that unfortunately not all adc players who are using them utilize properly. Win rate is not an end-all-be-all indication of a good or bad champion.
To be fair, Kai'sa might drop to A+ tier, and Xayah as well.
Lewdd (NA)
: Ok, just go ahead and gut the adc role..
Hi everyone! I'm a Vayne main primarily. Nerfing Xayah, Ashe, and Kai'sa isn't so much gutting the ADC role as it is nerfing the only viable picks aside from niche ADCs like Draven or Lucian.
: Yeah they are really good. Kinda makes you think why they can't just update some of the Champions Splashes in League... {{champion:22}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:143}} The majority of Champions need a Splash Update to match Today's Standards.
> [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8HdMAe4O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T14:17:38.151+0000) > > Yeah they are really good. > > Kinda makes you think why they can't just update some of the Champions Splashes in League... > > {{champion:22}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:143}} > > The majority of Champions need a Splash Update to match Today's Standards. Idk Vayne's is still ok
: Sounds like a general lack of how to play against Garen. likely due to the fact he's been a joke for so long. A Velkoz matches up better against Garen top then any of those characters. Its literally a free lane, and even better its a lane that can keep up casually with his waveclear *and* farm at extreme range if jungler camps top. Whats he going to do? pressure you? Q animation locks him meaning you will always land knockup if he reaches you, and to even reach you he has to not eat Q, and if he does reach you you still get a positive trade thanks to knockup + w. People just need to actually come out of their meta-robopicking.
> [{quoted}](name=MetalGearTeemo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWG9lhQ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-10-15T19:44:00.217+0000) > > Sounds like a general lack of how to play against Garen. likely due to the fact he's been a joke for so long. > > A Velkoz matches up better against Garen top then any of those characters. Its literally a free lane, and even better its a lane that can keep up casually with his waveclear *and* farm at extreme range if jungler camps top. > > Whats he going to do? pressure you? Q animation locks him meaning you will always land knockup if he reaches you, and to even reach you he has to not eat Q, and if he does reach you you still get a positive trade thanks to knockup + w. > > People just need to actually come out of their meta-robopicking. You realize that Garen's Q has a silence, meaning that if he does reach you you won't be able to knock him back, right?
Infernape (EUW)
: Honestly for a late game scaling champ going by Riot's words, she doesn't feel weak in lane between her Q damage, her passive and PtA. Hell last I checked, she wins around 50% of games that end in under 20 minutes. Whereas someone like Vayne barely comes close.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dAQpHw0d,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-14T10:04:20.441+0000) > > Honestly for a late game scaling champ going by Riot's words, she doesn't feel weak in lane between her Q damage, her passive and PtA. > > Hell last I checked, she wins around 50% of games that end in under 20 minutes. Whereas someone like Vayne barely comes close. :/ Kai'sa's early game is "bad" in the sense that she can't reliably escape the same way Lucian can, and is still pretty bad against hook champs, just like every other ADC not named Sivir, and funnily enough, Vayne. However, she more than makes up for that with the ability to reliably fight enchanter and mage supports, and her early burst is actually ridiculously high. Think about this: 3 autos + W + Q + PTA. W may not land, but everything else will. If W lands it deals a ton of damage, and it will proc her passive. Otherwise 2 autos in longer trades works wonders too.
: The whole idea of a Marksman/assassin/hybrid just shouldn't of made it past the drawing board, she has the dps of vayne and the mobility of Kha'zix and that shouldn't of happened in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dAQpHw0d,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T19:27:30.413+0000) > > The whole idea of a Marksman/assassin/hybrid just shouldn't of made it past the drawing board, she has the dps of vayne and the mobility of Kha'zix and that shouldn't of happened in the first place. Funnily enough, she can exceed Vayne, THE LATE GAME MARKSMAN, in dps against squishier champions as a backline diver, and she goes almost toe to toe against things like bruisers and fighters if they fail to build both armor and mr. Why? It's mostly because Kai'sa is able to flex AP or AD, which allows her itemization to be VASTLY superior to Vayne's linear BoTRK -> Guinsoo -> Crit -> IE -> last item build. If Vayne goes crit then her dps suffers even more vs Kai'sas against anyone with any armor. The only reason Vayne can still exist as a late game champion is her permastealth while having great dueling potential. In all honesty if I wanted to climb in the ADC role I'd have ditched Vayne a long time ago in exchange for Kai'sa.
Quáx (NA)
: Watch Pyke nerfs be something like -5 movement speed
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EjAE8MFc,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-14T16:56:21.721+0000) > > Watch Pyke nerfs be something like > > -5 movement speed NEVER FORGET {{champion:39}}
Terozu (NA)
: Romance forged in the fires of desperation. Romeo and Juliet. They're star crossed lovers. They love each other as individuals. They can't be together because they're both loyal to their nations. That's the entire point of Garen and Kat. The current known iteration of how they met had his men detaining her, she escaped, but he cuffed himself to her. Then a giant monster showed up and they had to work together to survive. I could link you the storyboard for it. You'll get to hear kat calling him an asshole! :)
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6XugaIml,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-14T21:12:37.874+0000) > > Romance forged in the fires of desperation. Romeo and Juliet. They're star crossed lovers. They love each other as individuals. They can't be together because they're both loyal to their nations. That's the entire point of Garen and Kat. > > The current known iteration of how they met had his men detaining her, she escaped, but he cuffed himself to her. Then a giant monster showed up and they had to work together to survive. I could link you the storyboard for it. You'll get to hear kat calling him an asshole! :) Yo that storyboard is amazing wtf RIOT PLEASE
Jamaree (NA)
: RIGHT? like shit, give me NOTHING but clouds, MS is the best stat in the game, fucking fite me if you disagree.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=egLcPFh8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T07:30:22.212+0000) > > RIGHT? like shit, give me NOTHING but clouds, MS is the best stat in the game, fucking fite me if you disagree. Mountain Drakes are literally the most broken shit in the game if you get it first drake change my mind
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: I'd trade a Garen nerf for a Jax nerf anytime
While I do think Jax should get a nerf, Garen definitely needs it more. He can do the same things as Jax rn thanks to how tanky he gets from his W, and unlike Jax, he can't be cc locked. 53.5% winrate with 13% pickrate in plat+ btw. ON GAREN.
: Garen has currently a 55.92 win rate mid and a 55.50% win rate top
Garen's winrate is not THAT high, and people are right about low elo skewing it. THAT BEING SAID, Plat+ still showcases a 53.5% winrate with a 13% winrate, so Garen is definitely a problem, especially when out of the 3 best counterpicks, which are Kayle, Quinn, and Vayne, only Kayle has a positive winrate against Garen. Every other champion has a negative winrate against him.
: Pyke is controlled by the gaul fish that killed him.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=i4Xph3XG,comment-id=000000040000,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:14:10.015+0000) > > Pyke is controlled by the gaul fish that killed him. partially
: WHY IS MORG SO DUMMY THICC
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=vNAfIQ70,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T06:57:37.755+0000) > > WHY IS MORG SO DUMMY THICC Those thighs
: Imagine spending money on a free game that has the highest risk to ban their players. lol I just like to flame people. Then when I get banned a week later, I make a new account. I haven't spent a dime on this game in 6 years, and never will. Riot never IP bans anyone. Everyone getting permabanned just makes a new account, and ruins games for new players. That's why their player base is dropping so rapidly.
> [{quoted}](name=Taldionimt,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=0IkRoPaQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-05T15:06:09.678+0000) > > Imagine spending money on a free game that has the highest risk to ban their players. lol I just like to flame people. Then when I get banned a week later, I make a new account. I haven't spent a dime on this game in 6 years, and never will. Riot never IP bans anyone. Everyone getting permabanned just makes a new account, and ruins games for new players. That's why their player base is dropping so rapidly. So you admit that you're ruining the game for new players
Shmeeve (NA)
: When you see bard ult about to hit you, but instead of flashing you use stopwatch instead
Who else used to always forget to actually use the Zhonya's active
Room 36 (NA)
: Life of a Support
Nooo not all of us are like that!
Dolfro (EUNE)
: Red camp site gives more exp than Blue site (why?)
I think it's actually because of Krugs giving the most EXP in the game out of all jungle camps aside from those red and blue buffs, making red side great at EXP
Horızen (NA)
: Player Support said they'd give me RP if I drew a picture for them- so I did and then nope.
This is such a good sketch :o _just finish the sketch a little lower next time ;)_
Jikker (NA)
: It might be too much RP. Usually pictures, that I've seen in the past at least, only award maybe 10-20 RP when you're the tiniest bit short. Still odd that a Rioter said they would; I would contact the original Rioter if possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T8QRLxdZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-01T20:49:33.607+0000) > > It might be too much RP. Usually pictures, that I've seen in the past at least, only award maybe 10-20 RP when you're the tiniest bit short. Still odd that a Rioter said they would; I would contact the original Rioter if possible. I've been awarded more than 135 for way shittier pics.
: More of my Concept Skins (Infernal Tahm Kench)
: New lore update, her weapon/instrument is a darkin. It's just a very gentle darkin that likes music. Sona can also talk perfectly fine, but she just doesn't because it adds an air of mystery to her. She floats via hextech hoverboard hidden under her skirt. She spends upwards of 15000 Demacian Vbucks per month on hair dye, slowly bankrupting her house. Rito, i'm available for hire for your lore team.
> [{quoted}](name=Spooky Skeleton,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=zzE4pzvE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-30T02:01:14.362+0000) > > New lore update, her weapon/instrument is a darkin. It's just a very gentle darkin that likes music. > Sona can also talk perfectly fine, but she just doesn't because it adds an air of mystery to her. > She floats via hextech hoverboard hidden under her skirt. > She spends upwards of 15000 Demacian Vbucks per month on hair dye, slowly bankrupting her house. > > Rito, i'm available for hire for your lore team. Update: Sona can no longer talk after having a tragic backstory
OImis (NA)
: Not the literal BEST adc in the game? Doesn't deserve to be nerfed then right?
> [{quoted}](name=OImis,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=xPe30aij,comment-id=000500000004,timestamp=2019-09-26T04:50:00.081+0000) > > Not the literal BEST adc in the game? Doesn't deserve to be nerfed then right? I didn't say whether Xayah needed oa nerf or not, as I don't know enough about her / haven't played enough of her, but I've played plenty of Kai'sa and played against plenty of Kai'sa.
: You can delete "The" from items, but not from my name riot. check mate. {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Ok Isopod, whatever you say
: kai'sa sucks in lane though
Ok the thing is, she actually has one of the strongest early games out of all ADC's. "omg but low rANGE" No one gives a shit when Kai'sa can AA 3 times, Q, and if she's lucky land her W and detonate her passive. PTA ensures that all of the damage after the 3 autos are amplified as well. People wonder why on earth Kai'sa does well, and it's simply because she isn't weak at any point of the game. Are you playing her? Do you feel like she's getting harassed too much? Try playing her with an actual engage support. Kai'sa's garbage with someone like Sona because Kai'sa's harass isn't the best, but her all-in burst is insanely high, especially for an ADC.
: Just a couple of minor questions: How is this an Aatrox buff? "We overnerfed Aatrox in 9.18 and are giving back some of the waveclear he lost." But his damage to minions is reduced by 55% instead of 40% now??? That's a nerf Also, for Riven "and adding a simpler nerf to her E instead", but her E cooldown is decreased... That's a buff (Unless there's changes NOT mentioned here since it says they're reverting to her pre 9.9 state)
The reduced damage he deals to minions is now 55% instead of 40%. What this means is that before, he dealt 40% damage to minions. Now, he deals 55%. Wording can be confusing
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: With all those buffs .. The worst patch this year. Literally !
I can't tell if this is a shitpost or not
: ***
Ok first of all, stop using Downs as a way to insult people. It doesn't add anything to the discussion other than telling people you can't think of something original. Second of all, Annie's "buff" last patch lowered her winrate because her E's cd got gutted, making her recharge rate before teamfights terrible, and making her survive less burst from things like assassins mid. Finally, don't post things when you're on a loss streak in Ranked Solo or else you might appear to be much more badmouthed and angry than you really are. You clearly don't understand why Annie deserves those buffs. The Fiora buffs can be debated. Calling her "more broken" needs some reasoning though.
: These Fiora and Olivia Anna buffs are giving me life!
Olivia Anna Poor Orianna wanted to butcher some enemies, but instead they butchered her name
: Riot needs to go back to elementary school if they think that is rounding.
Can we round Vayne's health to the nearest thousand ty Riot
Uutama (NA)
: I'm happy that the overnerfs are being reconsidered, but what about the overbuff to Evelynn?
It's practically negligible. It helps her oneshot some people that are slightly ahead, and that's about it. It really does seem like a lot, but most Tanks aren't really picks for Evelynn in the first place, and the only time she would really ult a Tank is to escape. It helps her a little bit against bruisers I guess. Overall, the buff doesn't really do much, and she's still way worse than when her Q refunded 60% of her Q's cooldown.
: xayah kai'sa untouched LMAO
Xayah in solo queue isn't able to contest with best ADC spot anymore because she's not nearly as safe thanks to the longer cds. Kai'sa on the other hand... still above Ezreal in pick rate, still above him in win rate. Best blind pick ADC in the game. What a joke.
: dislike facts LMFAO and u seem to base all ur knowledge on aram games and assumptions zoe never runs out of mana if she uses it efficiently zoe doesn't need to hit her E to one shot u the heck man even i play zoe and don't support nerfing her but i am not as delusional as you are
> [{quoted}](name=DoranShieldOp,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cLst2Fhd,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T01:32:21.792+0000) > > dislike facts LMFAO and u seem to base all ur knowledge on aram games and assumptions > zoe never runs out of mana if she uses it efficiently > zoe doesn't need to hit her E to one shot u > > the heck man even i play zoe and don't support nerfing her but i am not as delusional as you are You clearly don't play mid, and if you do, you're incredibly biased against her and simply don't know how to play around her.
: She and Vayne are pretty dumb right now. When they snowball bot, they just take over the game way too hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m7gOxgpu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-22T09:00:44.154+0000) > > She and Vayne are pretty dumb right now. When they snowball bot, they just take over the game way too hard. Vayne can't snowball bot easily, and Jinx's power comes from being able to turn teamfights around with her passive and AOE damage. ADC's that ACTUALLY take over the game too hard include Kai'sa, Draven, and Lucian. Draven and Lucian are sort of designed this way. Not to mention that you could pretty much argue that anyone who's fed can take over the game way too hard as long as they aren't a hard tank. The mid laner becomes fed? gg. The jungler becomes fed? gg. I don't get the point of this post.
: Champion Types That Are Inherently Broken
If you think Vayne has an infallible early game, oh boy. No wonder people say the League Boards do nothing but complain.
: Patch 9.18 notes
Hey y'all, Teemo's max charges are still capped at 3 for some reason. Please fix ;-;
: I actually really like this Tilt Type thing Rito just put out. Thank you Rito
I did it and it took me to an empty page that downloaded a file that said "5", and it doesn't open. I tried it again, and it said "stop being a brick". I did it AGAIN, and I got the file AGAIN. Can someone tell me what's happening or is it just broken?
: Skin/Champion Request to Honor a Friend
That's so sad! Greg seemed like such a nice guy. I really hope a Rioter sees this and decides to make your request come true! I personally struggled with suicidal thoughts and depression (still on meds), so I feel that this was a terrible tragedy. For all of you still struggling with depression, or know someone struggling with depression, here are the most important numbers to help in a crisis EMERGENCY: ALWAYS CALL 911. 911 has many trained professionals who may be able to save the life of someone who attempted suicide. Remember, just because someone is unresponsive does NOT mean that it is too late, and the faster you call 911, the higher the chance that someone is still alive. If you yourself ever try to commit suicide and suddenly panic last minute, if possible, dial 911 to send paramedics to your location. It might save your life. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255. It should be open 24/7, and is always there for you if you need someone to listen to you, talk to you, or help you get out of a suicidal slump. This is also a good number to call if you're concerned about a friend, family member, or someone else you suspect may be in danger of taking their own life. Other things you can do are to talk to your local health centers about longer term therapy and treatment for depressive symptoms and thoughts, or to enroll yourself to a psychiatrist for an evaluation. Common stereotypes like "Men don't need ask for help" or "Soldiers don't need therapy" aren't true. If you feel pressured by stereotypes of any kind, know that people are willing to help you regardless of your gender, and needing help doesn't make you weak. Soldiers, if you need help and call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline above, there is a line dedicated specifically for soldiers. Just press 1 when you hear the prompts. Please please please stay safe. I know League Boards, League the game itself, and reality can be toxic and cruel. Take steps to help prevent that negativity from overwhelming you please!
Show more

Flashes

Level 242 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion