: Blitz or Thresh?
Blitzcrank is extremely focused on grabbing a single enemy champion and killing them, and doesn't do much aside from that. He is the best at picking off out of position enemies making him ideal at lower elos. Thresh is much more difficult to play but can do a lot more. He can protect his teammates and has much more overall utility. I would have to reccomend trying Blitzcrank first and picking up Thresh later on. Im a support Thresh main so if you want any tips on support or Thresh/Blitz feel free to add me!
: {{champion:126}} http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/drhorrible/images/5/50/Captain_Hammer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080731175820
> [{quoted}](name=Beeswax123,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=UWEIXu71,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-31T01:37:35.230+0000) http://38.media.tumblr.com/1807bee0eef946f48c3e41646e9ab7e4/tumblr_muskk3TuQ01srrneho1_500.gif Edit: Gif too small, cant fix ;-;
Rioter Comments
Knalxz (NA)
: With the new lore can we get some likable villains?
Kind of off topic but what is that picture at the top of the post from, I feel like its familiar.
: veigar got one
> [{quoted}](name=Koboyawaka,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8L6EbPTL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-24T03:48:00.732+0000) > > veigar got one No he didnt? He got a texture update, along with almost every champ on this list lol
: Champions That Need Visual Updates
You put champs like Thresh, Nami, and Kha'Zix and about 12 others on this list who do not need updates. You also put Karthus and Singed on here that just got Visual Updates and left out champs who actually need them like Veigar....
: Next arcade skins theory and speculation.
Arcade {{champion:112}} of course! "Join the Glorious Dance Dance Revolution"
: New Veigar makes me so sad.
What if Veigar's ult was a giant ball thrown to a target location. Upon reaching its destination Veigar's other abilities can be chunked into it to be absorbed making the ult bigger and gaining damage. Veigar can then reactivate the ult whenever to cause it to explode doing burst damage to enemies around it. This would secure his theme as trapping enemies inside the cage to secure their impending doom, absorb his W so it cant be dodged inside the cage, remove his targeted insta-gib so he can be safely buffed, and renew the old feeling of Veigar being an "all or nothing" mage.
: Viktor E needs some thought to its spamming.
Viktors E augmented causes an aftershock making good Viktors want to try to throw their E ahead of their target to get the maximum damage out of it, so its not completely mindless. Its unique vector targeting makes it harder to use than regular skillshots anyway. Besides, your statements on "As long as they are not bad" completely nullifies your argument. You are saying GOOD Viktors dont have to "think" about using E yet leave out the "bad" ones. That just shows its not "mindless" to use. Its kind of hard to mindlessly spam an ability with 120 mana cost on a champ that usually builds no mana items. The current nerfs on the PBE dramatically nerf his mana early thus making it much harder to spam. Its Viktors only medium ranged ability so it makes sense if he is actually allowed to poke with it. He is immobile like you said and very squishy, if he is trying to poke down your team dont sit there and take it, try to engage on him. I think Viktor is fairly balanced compared to a lot of champs and is only seeing play because of the current meta. The nerfs on the PBE will surely be enough. Also, you made this post directly after playing a game against a Viktor as Katarina in which you lost. Keep in mind Katarina is one of the champions Viktor hard counters due to his Gravity Field and ability to cancel channels.
: Why Are You Messing With Viktor Rito?
As a Viktor main I can say he can stand to have *some* balance changes. He is not necessarily overbearing, I guarantee you he will see much less play once the Assassins and longer ranged Mages come back into play. He is a champ that can be fixed with number changes so im not sure why they are changing his cores so dramatically. He can no longer rely on buying his Hex Core first item and is forced into Athenes or Morellos. Without that first item he cant augment his E therefore removing his ability to trade efficiently or push the wave. Basically this nerf removes a ton of the fun that was his passive. You no longer have a choice as to when you buy the item, your simply forced into buying it past level 10 when the stats are worth it.
: Agreed. Though right now his {{item:3198}} hexcore is like, 8 AP away from a fully stacked mejais at level 18, I think Riot may need to take a look at that. If you got your death augment pre-6 Viktor had good enough poke/kill pressure though. But he really does fit well in the meta right now. Hell his ult even reveals stealth, it'll shoot lightning at enemies when they're stealthed, revealing their position. Fuck you Akali!
> [{quoted}](name=OperationDEEZ1,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ZQpAPviM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-01T09:42:12.850+0000) > > Agreed. Though right now his {{item:3198}} hexcore is like, 8 AP away from a fully stacked mejais at level 18, I think Riot may need to take a look at that. > If you got your death augment pre-6 Viktor had good enough poke/kill pressure though. But he really does fit well in the meta right now. Hell his ult even reveals stealth, it'll shoot lightning at enemies when they're stealthed, revealing their position. Fuck you Akali! To be honest his Hex Core should be much more powerful than other items. It may only cost 3000 gold but it also takes up his passive entirely. Also it gives AP per level which means Viktor players won't even get perfect Hex Core until 3rd or 4th item.
: To quote a Viktor main:
Hell I played him even before the rework and while I will say the changes made him better, old Vik was already SO underrated. Not only is he a solid champion that can fit into any team comp but the META favors him highly right now. About 5 months ago early aggressive mid laners kept him in check since he has no kill pressure pre-6, now that they are gone however he can dominate the mid lane. I for one think he is one of the healthiest "really good" Champs we have had in a while and wouldn't mind if he stays in the meta for a while.
Ikrit122 (NA)
: You had me at "Join the Glorious Dance Dance Revolution"
> [{quoted}](name=Ikrit122,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8kOuaX1q,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-08-01T04:13:38.218+0000) > > You had me at "Join the Glorious Dance Dance Revolution" I would be overjoyed if any Viktor skin in the future said that, it's just too perfect. {{champion:112}} **"Disco is perfection"**
: Well.... he did steal that experiment from Jayce and wants to convert the entire world into a machine whether you want it or not. Not saying he is super-mega villian, but I don't think you are going to find his name in the 'Good Guys' book anytime soon.
> [{quoted}](name=Raiku Kawisa,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8kOuaX1q,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2015-08-01T04:22:23.585+0000) > > Well.... he did steal that experiment from Jayce and wants to convert the entire world into a machine whether you want it or not. Not saying he is super-mega villian, but I don't think you are going to find his name in the 'Good Guys' book anytime soon. He asked Jayce politely for the crystal which he needed to save lives in Zaun. It never states Viktor has ever wanted to FORCE someome to become a robot, he just offers the opportunity to do so. He realizes many Zaunites are dying due to the poor condition of the city state and knows he could save them. Jayce, (being the egotistical asshole that he is) not only denied him the crystal but activated his security systems to try and kill Viktor. Viktor mind you did not even touch Jayce or his lab (other than the turrets shooting him). Jayce then proceeds to walk into Zaun guns blazing and destroy Viktors entire lab and the crystal killing many of Viktors acolytes in the process. So yes, I would say Jayce is the villian in this story, Viktor only wants to help people.
: I think his Lore would better support a Final Boss Victor along side Viegar.
> [{quoted}](name=Raiku Kawisa,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8kOuaX1q,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-08-01T03:28:25.761+0000) > > I think his Lore would better support a Final Boss Victor along side Viegar. Viktor isn't really evil though, in fact I think he's one of the biggest "good-guys" in league. I think there are a ton of fun names Riot could come up with other than just 'Arcade' though.
: Disco ball ult would be supremely excellent. What about a dance floor W? This skin concept is solid gold.
> [{quoted}](name=KING OF MASKS,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8kOuaX1q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-31T14:21:26.749+0000) > > Disco ball ult would be supremely excellent. What about a dance floor W? > > This skin concept is solid gold. His W could be a dance pad that makes enemies dance when stunned, much like Sona ult.
Rioter Comments
333lom (EUNE)
: Viktor comic - Becoming the Herald
For one I want to say I have been a fan of your art for quite a while. As a fellow Viktor main it's always good to see someone who shares the same ideals when it comes to his lore. This comic looks like a masterpiece and it deserves WAY more attention than its getting. + 1 for being fucking amazing in every regard. Keep up the good work bud.
Rioter Comments
: He's a really strong pick up against people like Cassiopeia or Viktor who naturally have higher AP than most other champions, in general he's just really good against teams with noticeably high amounts of AP due to his ultimate. It's kind of annoying to just be simply one-shot by Veigar's ultimate alone with 0 counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=A Miss Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uGFAGenI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-07-20T04:50:42.630+0000) > > He's a really strong pick up against people like Cassiopeia or Viktor who naturally have higher AP than most other champions, in general he's just really good against teams with noticeably high amounts of AP due to his ultimate. It's kind of annoying to just be simply one-shot by Veigar's ultimate alone with 0 counterplay. The problem is good Viktors know they outrange Veigar and poke him down. Cass can ult Veigar before his stun goes off and burst him from there. However a good Veigar capitalizes on their enemies mistakes and can one shot both of them. I don't think Riot can allow Veigar to be a good pick as long as his ultimate remains the same,
Sukishoo (NA)
: >Veigar's actual place in the meta. http://www.in.gov/idem/iee/files/lesson_plan_recycling_trash_can.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uGFAGenI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-07-20T04:52:14.692+0000) > > http://www.in.gov/idem/iee/files/lesson_plan_recycling_trash_can.jpg I laughed really hard, then stared sobbing uncontrollably....... +1 nice meme
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iReVNepF,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-16T02:51:13.347+0000) > Annie outshines any other mage IN HER FIELD...Name one champion that outshines Annie in her category. And pray tell, what is "her field"? You neglected to say that. I will refrain from answering your question because I have the feeling no matter how many Mages I write, you are going to answer to answer that they don't have a targeted Stun and don't belong to her field. Well, that's my point, in a roundabout way. If Riot nerfs Annie in the way the G&B qq wants, then Annie and that field she is in (which looks to consist of just her) have no reason to be chosen over the other fields that bring intra-field strengths as well as their own strengths which are better than Annie, being burstier, more CC abilties, more waveclear, and can actually initiate with out burning a Summoner Spell. > considering it's my main point, don't see how you missed it that badly. Because in your first post, which the reply to which is what we are talking about, you did not present it as your main point. You didn't even present it as a secondary point. It was your seventh item; it wouldn't be a surprise for anyone not to think that it was your "main point". Since you said this is your main point, I will treat it as such. "Molten Shield gives Annie 'amazing tankiness'" The reason why I say this is because game experience and Math. I have never heard anyone claim that a champion was tanky, much less amazingly tanky, from only having a Chain Vest, and certainly not when that is their only item 30-40 minutes into the game. Champions who are tanky and Champions who have a build that are tanky have **hundreds** of points of resistances from multiple items and many times their base stats in effective health. That's not the case from Molten Shield with only 10-50 points of resistance, only offering the resistance of a single, unfinished item. Nor in-game have I ever seen a champion react as if they were tanky from that little defensive stats. I was just pulling a name of the hat with Rengar, but since you used him as well, I'll keep on with him as an example (and do you the favour of not dwelling on the fact that once again, you are assuming a specific scenario, a specific game where Annie is so massively fed that she can kill Rengar with just a single Q and W, and maybe like 80 damage from E.) Rengar usually buys a Brutalizer early. With that item alone, Molten Shield's resistance is negated for the majority of the game. But you are not talking about that, you are talking about the 50 resistance so we will look at that now. At level 18, has 87.2 Armor from base stats and gains 50 armor from Molten Shield. And we suppose Rengar has two of his frequent items, Youmu's Ghostblade and Last Whisper. Calculating Annie's Armor, from only factoring in Last Whisper we see that Annie's Armor goes down to 89.18 for damage calculation. That's is not even **2 points of armor** above her base stats! With Youmu's, her armor goes down to a measly 69.18 points. This is with only two items at that late in the game! We're not even considering that he may have a Warrior Enchantment or the common Armor Pen. Runes at this point. The conclusion is that your main point is mathematically false.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iReVNepF,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-16T22:37:36.174+0000) > > And pray tell, what is "her field"? You neglected to say that. I will refrain from answering your question because I have the feeling no matter how many Mages I write, you are going to answer to answer that they don't have a targeted Stun and don't belong to her field. > Well, that's my point, in a roundabout way. If Riot nerfs Annie in the way the G&B qq wants, then Annie and that field she is in (which looks to consist of just her) have no reason to be chosen over the other fields that bring intra-field strengths as well as their own strengths which are better than Annie, being burstier, more CC abilties, more waveclear, and can actually initiate with out burning a Summoner Spell. > > Because in your first post, which the reply to which is what we are talking about, you did not present it as your main point. You didn't even present it as a secondary point. > It was your seventh item; it wouldn't be a surprise for anyone not to think that it was your "main point". > > Since you said this is your main point, I will treat it as such. > "Molten Shield gives Annie 'amazing tankiness'" > > The reason why I say this is because game experience and Math. I have never heard anyone claim that a champion was tanky, much less amazingly tanky, from only having a Chain Vest, and certainly not when that is their only item 30-40 minutes into the game. > Champions who are tanky and Champions who have a build that are tanky have **hundreds** of points of resistances from multiple items and many times their base stats in effective health. That's not the case from Molten Shield with only 10-50 points of resistance, only offering the resistance of a single, unfinished item. > > Nor in-game have I ever seen a champion react as if they were tanky from that little defensive stats. I was just pulling a name of the hat with Rengar, but since you used him as well, I'll keep on with him as an example (and do you the favour of not dwelling on the fact that once again, you are assuming a specific scenario, a specific game where Annie is so massively fed that she can kill Rengar with just a single Q and W, and maybe like 80 damage from E.) > > Rengar usually buys a Brutalizer early. With that item alone, Molten Shield's resistance is negated for the majority of the game. But you are not talking about that, you are talking about the 50 resistance so we will look at that now. At level 18, has 87.2 Armor from base stats and gains 50 armor from Molten Shield. And we suppose Rengar has two of his frequent items, Youmu's Ghostblade and Last Whisper. Calculating Annie's Armor, from only factoring in Last Whisper we see that Annie's Armor goes down to 89.18 for damage calculation. That's is not even **2 points of armor** above her base stats! With Youmu's, her armor goes down to a measly 69.18 points. > This is with only two items at that late in the game! We're not even considering that he may have a Warrior Enchantment or the common Armor Pen. Runes at this point. > The conclusion is that your main point is mathematically false. Your acting as if Annie can do absolutely nothing in this scenario which is sadly false. Her Molten Shield prevents a lot of the damage that would be inflicted upon her, while not enough to save her every time it's much more than any other mage is given. Annie is able to stun rengar given any opportunity and burst him, or escape from there. Those extra base stats may only give her an extra 3 seconds, but that's a long enough time to easily burst a Rengar down. You factored rengars items in, but you didn't factor in Annies ROA and Zhonyas? Sorry bud but you didn't complete your calculations. Even if that armor won't "save her" completely, it's a hell of a lot bigger change than any other mage. As for her "field" this is where she excells in a strange way. She could be classified as a burst mage but is primarily played for her engage. She basically does {{champion:45}} job better. If you want to compare her to a very similar champion take {{champion:112}}. He may have around the same damage, and zone control, but more range. How does Annie make up for this? With her engage of course! She offers things other burst mages can't offer. Im not saying take that away from her, I'm saying take away some of its reliability and buff it's range for compensation, this would give people a reason to play champions like {{champion:45}} and {{champion:134}} again. Anyway, that's the end of my rant. This conversation has gone on for way too long. Wish you the best of days.
: Wasn't my intention; one just typically ignores things of little consequence because they are not pertinent to the discussion. That's only sensible. And you have the E wrong, it doesn't give that much AR/MR. It gives just 10 Armor and Magic Resist. After about 2/3's the way through a rather long game, _then_ it starts have more than that. At level 18, she gets that 50 armor, where at the late in the game an Ohmwrecker's worth of defense doesn't count for much against that Rengar. And as we all know, despite what the tutorial said, Thornmail is not a good pick on Ashe or anyone else who builds damage because Thornmail is only good when you have additional defensive stats to back it up. >Yes, she lacks range but he makes up for it with the ability to obliterate a team with her ult.... This isn't accurate. See, you are doing that thing where people remember that one game where a player went 8/1 and think it has something to do with the champion and not that they are 8/1. Meanwhile other champions do more damage when they get that fed and have better utility if they don't. I'm not saying that Annie is terrble now. I'm saying that she would be if she got nerfed like G&B threads keep going on about which is especially stupid when other champions do what she does with more options while even burstier.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iReVNepF,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-15T23:40:02.298+0000) > > Wasn't my intention; one just typically ignores things of little consequence because they are not pertinent to the discussion. That's only sensible. > > And you have the E wrong, it doesn't give that much AR/MR. It gives just 10 Armor and Magic Resist. After about 2/3's the way through a rather long game, _then_ it starts have more than that. At level 18, she gets that 50 armor, where at the late in the game an Ohmwrecker's worth of defense doesn't count for much against that Rengar. > And as we all know, despite what the tutorial said, Thornmail is not a good pick on Ashe or anyone else who builds damage because Thornmail is only good when you have additional defensive stats to back it up. > > This isn't accurate. See, you are doing that thing where people remember that one game where a player went 8/1 and think it has something to do with the champion and not that they are 8/1. Meanwhile other champions do more damage when they get that fed and have better utility if they don't. > > I'm not saying that Annie is terrble now. I'm saying that she would be if she got nerfed like G&B threads keep going on about which is especially stupid when other champions do what she does with more options while even burstier. I don't understand your logic behind this, I have played against Annies hundreds of times mind you and am currently Plat. Annie outshines any other mage IN HER FIELD. Yes, Xerath may have more range or maybe another champion has more mobility, but they can't provide what she does. Annies amount of burst and sustain is fine, but not when it is as reliable as it is. Just having her stun up prevents any type of engage from the enemy Team due to her ults instant cast. As for the 50 armor and magic resist being nothing, you have to be joking. Yes, 50 armor will not prevent you from being killed by a rengar, but it delays your death long enough to get a full rotation of spells in, enough to KILL the rengar. Your taking thornmail out of context as well, the item obviously isn't as good on a squishy, but since annies E also gives her that huge amount of stats on her already amazing base stats it just provides her more unnecessary damage. So yes, the Molten Shield pertains to this conversation 100% considering it's my main point, don't see how you missed it that badly. > She has no way to boost her trading potential nor any real ability to make outplays. Thats weird, I remember her having the second longest basic attack range in the game, and a shield that helps her win trades and damage the enemies for trading back. As for no way to outplay people, that's what her stun is for. A good Annie keeps track of her passive and times it to cancel enemy abilities then burst them down. She still sees extensive play at high elo, and if you look on champion.gg most people diamond and above play her mid lane. Annie could easily take some nerfs without being "useless" as you put it. She would still he played extensively due to her unmatched reliability and AOE stun/burst. But sure, go ahead. Name one champion that outshines Annie in her category.
: > Annie does not need to be nerfed. In all actuality, Annie is not even that good a pick. She has a simple kit, she's immobile, and leaves things to be desired in both both utility and the wave clear that is so important for mid-lane. She has no way to boost her trading potential nor any real ability to make outplays. All Annie has is decent AP ratios and her stun. And That's it! This is also the reason why Annie is so binary in her results, in the bad way. If she doesn't get fed/farmed over her head she becomes all but completely useless; one of your champion picks gets reduced to a stun bot for the rest of the match. It's why in higher levels of play she is considered to not even be a viable midlane pick and only sees play as a support. The main reason Annie is tanky (she's not that tanky) is because people build RoA on her, which I remind you can be bought by any mage. Most everything else you listed can be performed by most any champ and, considering Xerath, he has all that, with the missing mana sustain but also better than Annie. Other mages further bring other benefits such as zone control, wave clear, and of course, range. The stun as it is and the potential for it to be AoE is the only thing that keeps Annie worth picking as something other than a beginner mage (because they can CS with Q's instead of AAs). Nerf those, and there is **no** reason to pick any instead of anyone else.
> The main reason Annie is tanky (she's not that tanky) is because people build RoA on her, which I remind you can be bought by any mage. Most everything else you listed can be performed by most any champ and, considering Xerath, he has all that, with the missing mana sustain but also better than Annie. Other mages further bring other benefits such as zone control, wave clear, and of course, range. > > The stun as it is and the potential for it to be AoE is the only thing that keeps Annie worth picking as something other than a beginner mage (because they can CS with Q's instead of AAs). Nerf those, and there is **no** reason to pick any instead of anyone else. Are you simply going to ignore the fact that her Molten Shield gives her 50 armor and magic resist and a free Thornmail passive for 5 seconds? Thats insane, especially on a burst mage like Annie. She provides more Zone Control than most other mid laners due to the constant threat of her passive. Not to mention, she is much more reliable than the likes of Xerath as its nearly impossible to miss any abilities as her. Yes, she lacks range but he makes up for it with the ability to obliterate a team with her ult, low cooldowns, and amazing tankiness with E. Shes also amazing at every phase of the game, so yes there is room for changes without gutting her. if anything her E is the thing that needs nerfs, everything else is remotely fine compared to that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tew Lil Beans,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iReVNepF,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-07-14T14:37:58.273+0000) > > What do you guys think? First thought is that listing abilities is not ever a good argument. The problem is that Annie is already a rather poor champion choice as a mage, and has been for a long time. There already is not much reason to pick her over other mage choices; She only brings two things to the table: Ratios and a Stun. Consequently, we only have two choices in regards to Annie: No nerfs; keep her as she is **or ** make her the worst champion pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iReVNepF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-14T14:45:43.127+0000) > > First thought is that listing abilities is not ever a good argument. > > The problem is that Annie is already a rather poor champion choice as a mage, and has been for a long time. There already is not much reason to pick her over other mage choices; She only brings two things to the table: Ratios and a Stun. Consequently, we only have two choices in regards to Annie: No nerfs; keep her as she is **or ** make her the worst champion pick. Woah hold on there partner, no reason to pick her over any other mage? You must be joking! Annie has seen extensive play at every elo and in the competitive scene simply because of how good a mage she is. On top of her amazing sustain in lane, massive poke, huge burst, low cooldown, and massive AOE stun, she is also stupidly tanky. She already has tremendous base stats and her Molten Shield gives her 50 armor and magic resist on top of a free thornmail passive. if anything, she definitely needs nerfs considering she outshines multiple supports bot lane, and most mid laners mid.
: I just disagree on the tahm part. Both are to me hateful champions but Tahm plays differently from Annie as he is tankier on laning phase. Tahm can swallow allies to protect them, and while escaping an engage he can start the stacking and stunning of the opponent, just as well as annie. But yes, NERF ANNIE FFS
> [{quoted}](name=Don Noat Amu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sssURWw5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-14T10:39:15.511+0000) > > I just disagree on the tahm part. Both are to me hateful champions but Tahm plays differently from Annie as he is tankier on laning phase. Tahm can swallow allies to protect them, and while escaping an engage he can start the stacking and stunning of the opponent, just as well as annie. > > But yes, NERF ANNIE FFS Annie can ramp up her stacks without actually getting near the enemy. While Tahm is tankier in the very early stages of the game, it hardly matters due to Annies amazing early aggression making up for it. Tahm can swallow allies, but that prevents him from bursting or CCing the enemy, Annie can do both at the same time, without making her ADC immune of course, which hardly matters if the enemy is dead before they can do any damage. I do see where your coming from however.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=o5gIkAlQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-10T05:32:38.127+0000) > > It literally looks like it was made in MS paint. A fair assessment. http://www.newsoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Veigar-E-2.jpg Veteran players all understand what that circle means (typically death) so the danger is instinctually known, but the spell is just so... dull.
> A fair assessment. > > http://www.newsoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Veigar-E-2.jpg > > Veteran players all understand what that circle means (typically death) so the danger is instinctually known, but the spell is just so... dull. I personally, while attached to them wouldn't mind them completely reworking the E and R completely. They not only make Veigar a nightmare to balance, but they have so much more potential.
: @Riot, You Want to Talk About Evil? Let's Talk About Evil.
I wholeheartedly agree, I mean look at his E effects on the base skin. It literally looks like it was made in MS paint. Veigar should FEEL powerful, and his quotes don't get me started on them. There is so much potential with this champion riot so please, take your time with this VU. I know you guys will make this amazing.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=000000010002000100010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T20:27:05.265+0000) > > Thats not the case here. By that statement I meant I recognized the many evidences that actually help proove the Bible. There are the small and most debated topics such as signs of intelligent design, or the bigger things such as remnants of battles and key events that took place in the Bible. There are many scientific facts that even point towards young earth creation, mainly astronomical. Everything you just said is objectively, provably wrong in every measure.
> [{quoted}](name=Holy Malevolence,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=00000001000200010001000100000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-07-07T20:47:21.357+0000) > > Somehow I doubt that. > But if you're actually open minded, I'd suggest reading something like the god delusion. Since there's a whole breadth of reasons and I don't quite feel like going over them all. I'll look into it. Thanks for the advice, I like to challenge myself.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=000000010002000100010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T20:27:05.265+0000) > > Thats not the case here. By that statement I meant I recognized the many evidences that actually help proove the Bible. There are the small and most debated topics such as signs of intelligent design, or the bigger things such as remnants of battles and key events that took place in the Bible. There are many scientific facts that even point towards young earth creation, mainly astronomical. Everything you just said is objectively, provably wrong in every measure.
> Everything you just said is objectively, provably wrong in every measure. How so? I am open to any criticism you may have, I am genuinely curious.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=0000000100020001000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T19:50:29.920+0000) > > Could you please give me an example of where I cherry picked anything out of the Bible, I would be happy to clear up any misunderstanding. The claim that you don't blindly follow is, in fact, a statement that you cherry pick. You're basically saying you follow the religion until you find some reason not to. Which is wrong only in that you haven't noticed that the entire bible is either demonstrably false or impossible to prove one way or the other.
> [{quoted}](name=Holy Malevolence,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=00000001000200010001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T19:56:35.010+0000) > > The claim that you don't blindly follow is, in fact, a statement that you cherry pick. > You're basically saying you follow the religion until you find some reason not to. > > Which is wrong only in that you haven't noticed that the entire bible is either demonstrably false or impossible to prove one way or the other. Thats not the case here. By that statement I meant I recognized the many evidences that actually help proove the Bible. There are the small and most debated topics such as signs of intelligent design, or the bigger things such as remnants of battles and key events that took place in the Bible. There are many scientific facts that even point towards young earth creation, mainly astronomical.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=00000001000200010001000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T19:41:44.452+0000) > > I do not blindly follow this faith "I cherry pick it to the point where it has literally no meaning."
> [{quoted}](name=Holy Malevolence,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=000000010002000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T19:47:02.410+0000) > > "I cherry pick it to the point where it has literally no meaning." Could you please give me an example of where I cherry picked anything out of the Bible, I would be happy to clear up any misunderstanding.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=000000010002000100010001,timestamp=2015-07-07T08:23:17.631+0000) > > Again, don't know why you are trying to go to such an extent to be rude. You accuse me of picking and choosing yet you give no evidence to support that. I would be happy to have an intellectual conversation with you on the matter. That is, if you actually can provide evidence supporting your argument so you don't waste my time. Hilarious. At what point does the majority of christians actually become perceived as the actual fucking majority? It is plain as fucking balls they cherry pick what they choose to follow because it's illegal to stone people who get divorced. Religion is bullshit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE Religion is so absurd that it's hilarious but also pathetic that any grown adult could actually believe this shit. Like, people **actually believe** this shit. That's what's so pathetic. People are fucking stupid.
> Hilarious. > > At what point does the majority of christians actually become perceived as the actual fucking majority? It is plain as fucking balls they cherry pick what they choose to follow because it's illegal to stone people who get divorced. > > Religion is bullshit. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE > > Religion is so absurd that it's hilarious but also pathetic that any grown adult could actually believe this shit. Like, people **actually believe** this shit. That's what's so pathetic. People are fucking stupid. I don't see what your accomplishing here other than blindly raging at religion as you did with your last comment. I do not blindly follow this faith, there are many scientific evidences such as the moon's recession from the earth, invalidity of current dating methods, and gas giants interaction with the sun that suggest a young earth creationists beliefs. As for your proof, you linked a comedian talking about his misunderstandings of the religion. As for the beginning, of course we believe God loves you. The entire new testament is a story about forgiveness and how sinning doest mean a one way trip to hell. As for the money thing, God does not need our money, the churches need money as they have no other way of getting it. Your going out of your way to be as rude as possible when attacking religion yet your not even providing an argument.
Bleediss (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=00000001000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T08:41:05.293+0000) > > Stalin was an atheist, and even went as far to purge religious beliefs from his Kingdom. Neither of their beliefs endorse being an asshole, in fact Christianity states over and over again that you are to treat everyone with love and respect no matter their beliefs or treatment towards you. i am deeply sorry if some hypocrite caused damage to your life in the name of what I believe. There are many of us that would support and help you in your time of need, because we actually believe what we say. my parents are christians and very kind yet at the same time they're dumb as fuck on some topics due to religion don't you think people being atheist or agnostic by default and religion not being available would push people towards higher education rather than many myths and also in turn they can be kind as that is something typically humans naturally want, especially with society constructing that as being morally good
> my parents are christians and very kind > > yet at the same time they're dumb as fuck on some topics due to religion > > don't you think people being atheist or agnostic by default and religion not being available would push people towards higher education rather than many myths and also in turn they can be kind as that is something typically humans naturally want, especially with society constructing that as being morally good Woah, hold on there buddy dont go all Stalin on me here. If people would actually follow the religion for what it says it would help us. It teaches equal rights, and to challenge your beliefs. The Bible literally tells you to go out and try to proove it wrong. In fact many scientists today are religious and many of the founding fathers of science were as well. I mean, Roger Bacon, the creator of the scientific method and Isaac Newton were both hard-core Christians, who were challenged by their faith and thus helped humanity as a whole. Also, I don't follow this religion blindly, there are just as many scientific evidences pointing towards it's truths as there are challenging it. One of my favorites is the moon's recession from the earth, if you care to research it a bit.
Bleediss (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=000000010002000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T08:26:50.134+0000) > > I'm going to assume your not saying every religious person is the scum of the earth, because that would be the most arrogant thing I have heard in months. Yes, there are a lot of dickbags who are Christian, or Muslim, but there are also a lot of horrible people on EVERY side. You will know when you meet someone who truly believes what they preach, they are some of the most kind and humble people you will ever meet. i haven't met an atheist/agnostic who has caused nearly as much damage as a christian
> i haven't met an atheist/agnostic who has caused nearly as much damage as a christian Stalin was an atheist, and even went as far to purge religious beliefs from his Kingdom. Neither of their beliefs endorse being an asshole, in fact Christianity states over and over again that you are to treat everyone with love and respect no matter their beliefs or treatment towards you. i am deeply sorry if some hypocrite caused damage to your life in the name of what I believe. There are many of us that would support and help you in your time of need, because we actually believe what we say.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lucchinii,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T07:12:31.556+0000) > > "LOL homosexuality is a sin and marriage is between a man and woman! Let me ignore what the bible says if it's something I really want to do though... Really wanted to get a tattoo :)" lol, you've never read the bible yet you think you know whats in it.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-07T08:27:45.950+0000) > > lol, you've never read the bible yet you think you know whats in it. Actually, as a Christian I will say that the Bible may say something about that. "You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord". Many scholars believe this to be a commandment about certain cuttings and imprints people would do on themselves to mourn for the dead, it's still worth noting. Also, it does say not to defile the temple of the Lord, then goes on to say that you are the temple. Most Christians need to wake up and stop being hypocrits. I don't personally believe in gay marriage for example, but I support peoples right to marry whoever they want. That decision is up to them, and them alone. I am not one to judge their practices as I sin all of the time.
Bleediss (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=0000000100020001,timestamp=2015-07-07T08:09:51.303+0000) > > No offense, but I suggest you do some reading on the religion your attacking first. Christianity believes all people should be treated equally and loved as you love yourself. A lot of "Christians" are what portray the religion in a bad way. A lot of them don't actually commit to the religion and instead use it as a scape goat to discriminate against people they don't like, labeling themselves a hypocrite. They also believe that ANY sin WAS deserving of death until Jesus died for them. So no, divorce is not "worthy of being stoned" anymore, but it's still believed to be a sin. Also, saying you would commit mass genocide because you don't agree with the people? That means you have a worst mindset than the people plainly discriminating. i mean i wouldn't mind getting rid of the scum of the earth if i could pick and choose
> i mean i wouldn't mind getting rid of the scum of the earth > > if i could pick and choose I'm going to assume your not saying every religious person is the scum of the earth, because that would be the most arrogant thing I have heard in months. Yes, there are a lot of dickbags who are Christian, or Muslim, but there are also a lot of horrible people on EVERY side. You will know when you meet someone who truly believes what they preach, they are some of the most kind and humble people you will ever meet.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShortWired,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=0000000100020001,timestamp=2015-07-07T08:09:51.303+0000) > > No offense, but I suggest you do some reading on the religion your attacking first. Christianity believes all people should be treated equally and loved as you love yourself. A lot of "Christians" are what portray the religion in a bad way. A lot of them don't actually commit to the religion and instead use it as a scape goat to discriminate against people they don't like, labeling themselves a hypocrite. They also believe that ANY sin WAS deserving of death until Jesus died for them. So no, divorce is not "worthy of being stoned" anymore, but it's still believed to be a sin. Also, saying you would commit mass genocide because you don't agree with the people? That means you have a worst mindset than the people plainly discriminating. No. Actually read what is in the bible before you recount bullshit. They claim to believe what's in the bible but blatantly pick and choose what to believe in. And yeah, the cancer that is religion should be cut from the population. Stupidity is a terrible trait to allow to reproduce. Oh, and did and I mention that you're stupid? Before you make an argument at least try to make sure that you know what you are talking about. The bible has some of the most fucked up, ridiculous, retarded, and out right malicious shit humans have ever made up.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=00000001000200010001,timestamp=2015-07-07T08:16:59.947+0000) > > No. > > Actually read what is in the bible before you recount bullshit. > > They claim to believe what's in the bible but blatantly pick and choose what to believe in. > > And yeah, the cancer that is religion should be cut from the population. Stupidity is a terrible trait to allow to reproduce. > > Oh, and did and I mention that you're stupid? Before you make an argument at least try to make sure that you know what you are talking about. The bible has some of the most fucked up, ridiculous, retarded, and out right malicious shit humans have ever made up. Again, don't know why you are trying to go to such an extent to be rude. You accuse me of picking and choosing yet you give no evidence to support that. I would be happy to have an intellectual conversation with you on the matter. That is, if you actually can provide evidence supporting your argument so you don't waste my time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lucchinii,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-07-07T07:09:35.280+0000) > > The benefits you get from marriage are real af thooooo > > Saying homosexuals don't deserve 'em benefits is saying they ain't shit. > > The only way gay marriage affects you is if you're gay. > > If Christians really believe marriage is cool af then why are they constantly getting divorced? > > Divorce is WORSE than homosexuality according to the bible. People are supposed to get STONED TO DEATH for divorcing. They're also supposed to be stoned if they wear clothes of different cloth. \> People pick and choosing what part of religious texts to believe \> Religious people having reason Religion and religious people are genuinely fucking stupid. Like, there isn't really a contest at all. They are just. Plain. Fucking, Stupid. If I had the option I'd commit genocide against such. Would really help with population control.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2015-07-07T07:28:54.175+0000) > > They're also supposed to be stoned if they wear clothes of different cloth. > > /> People pick and choosing what part of religious texts to believe > > /> Religious people having reason > > Religion and religious people are genuinely fucking stupid. Like, there isn't really a contest at all. They are just. Plain. Fucking, Stupid. > > If I had the option I'd commit genocide against such. Would really help with population control. No offense, but I suggest you do some reading on the religion your attacking first. Christianity believes all people should be treated equally and loved as you love yourself. A lot of "Christians" are what portray the religion in a bad way. A lot of them don't actually commit to the religion and instead use it as a scape goat to discriminate against people they don't like, labeling themselves a hypocrite. They also believe that ANY sin WAS deserving of death until Jesus died for them. So no, divorce is not "worthy of being stoned" anymore, but it's still believed to be a sin. Also, saying you would commit mass genocide because you don't agree with the people? That means you have a worst mindset than the people plainly discriminating.
Reinou (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkvolcan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-07-07T07:18:16.336+0000) > > It's a tricky subject because either way, someone's views are going to be disregarded. > I think people should just be considerate for once in their lives, and say "okay, instead of making an awkward situation for everyone at this bakery, we should perhaps just look for another place and avoid the problem altogether" > It isn't that crazy of an idea I believe black people are dirty and uncivilized and don't want them in my bakery. They should go to another bakery since I own this bakery, and these are my views. Black people should avoid making an awkward situation and avoid my bakery instead of getting upset at my "no blacks allowed" sign. Please be considerate of my views! See how awful your logic is? You may have your views/beliefs but you don't have the right to discriminate others because of those views/beliefs.
> [{quoted}](name=Lucchinii,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=leJYyEMo,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-07-07T07:24:39.701+0000) > > I believe black people are dirty and uncivilized and don't want them in my bakery. > > They should go to another bakery since I own this bakery, and these are my views. > Black people should avoid making an awkward situation and avoid my bakery instead of getting upset at my "no blacks allowed" sign. > > Please be considerate of my views! > > > > > See how awful your logic is? > > You may have your views/beliefs but you don't have the right to discriminate others because of those views/beliefs. This isn't as simple as "your a homosexual, I don't like that get out". The couple were asking for a cake for a wedding which goes against the man's religious beliefs. I myself am a Christian and would most definitely give them a cake as the Bible says not to treat people differently because of it. However, that's not the problem. Obviously this man thought otherwise and did not want to give them service to a wedding that goes against his moral practices. if he doesn't want to, so be it. This whole situation was blown massively out of proportion.
Rioter Comments
: ACtually that is a quote to {{champion:26}} http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ekko/Background
> [{quoted}](name=Boulderox,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=y9BF0Oi0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-05-14T01:12:55.744+0000) > > ACtually that is a quote to {{champion:26}} http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ekko/Background That was my bad, where I looked it up it said it was for Viktor. Well regardless of whether or not he said it the theory still made sense until the prototype skin demolished it's very foundations.
: Umm, Viktor is wearing suits or anything like that, he's replaced most of his body with machine. So he can't really take it off
> [{quoted}](name=Avantel,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=y9BF0Oi0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-14T01:09:35.112+0000) > > Umm, Viktor is wearing suits or anything like that, he's replaced most of his body with machine. So he can't really take it off Precisely why he can't take his laser and chaos storm with him.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If your going to make Veigars E based around caging people.....
Hopefully this idea didn't go unnoticed to rioters, maybe one will even comment
Show more

Flay and Pray

Level 116 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion