: > [{quoted}](name=Flufflepuff4231,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B3Z45WsR,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T05:22:39.538+0000) > > So I really never played against Morde until his rework and I gotta say... it really grinds my gears (XD). He's even more tanky than he was before and unless you are another tank (Maybe a marksman) than otherwise your screwed. but that's not what frustrates me. it's of course, his ult. He can pretty much force a 1V1 on the weakest player on the enemy team guaranteeing a kill. He can just do this to however is the weakest and get fed. And heres the kicker... nobody can do anything about it including the person within the 1v1. Since his buff he's so tanky that i've used all of my attacks (as neeko at lvl 11) and it maybe got down 25% of his health. So there's no way your gonna win the 1v1, especially if your the weak link. And nobody can help you. I play mages and assasins a lot and I CANNOT beat him. A lot of others that I play with agree. But maybe i just play with crappy people. > > > I do gotta say, his design is KILLER tho! he isnt THAT strong there are a couple of "cheese" champs that can beat him fairly named {{champion:11}} or {{champion:24}} or finally {{champion:114}} also there are other non cheese champs that can also match him early to mid like {{champion:38}} or {{champion:19}} as examples. there are other champs who basically cheat morde altogether {{champion:41}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:432}} with {{item:3157}}
ya but take the other 130 champs who struggle or just flat out cant beat him
: > [{quoted}](name=Flufflepuff4231,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B3Z45WsR,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-18T05:07:16.603+0000) > > I can't stand morde's rework, sorry, gotta say it please support your reason.
So I really never played against Morde until his rework and I gotta say... it really grinds my gears (XD). He's even more tanky than he was before and unless you are another tank (Maybe a marksman) than otherwise your screwed. but that's not what frustrates me. it's of course, his ult. He can pretty much force a 1V1 on the weakest player on the enemy team guaranteeing a kill. He can just do this to however is the weakest and get fed. And heres the kicker... nobody can do anything about it including the person within the 1v1. Since his buff he's so tanky that i've used all of my attacks (as neeko at lvl 11) and it maybe got down 25% of his health. So there's no way your gonna win the 1v1, especially if your the weak link. And nobody can help you. I play mages and assasins a lot and I CANNOT beat him. A lot of others that I play with agree. But maybe i just play with crappy people. I do gotta say, his design is KILLER tho!
Srbonator (EUNE)
: How good is volibear jungle
depends on your play style. I've seen him once as jg and he killed it but that could just be the player. You have to look at your opposing jungles to see if volibear is a good match against them. For example, if your enemy is an assasin, thats gonna be a problem for you.
Even (NA)
: I miss quicker game modes.
THANK YOU! I was thinking this as well. There used to be a game mode recently that I cannot remeber for the life of me but the map was cool and there were events every once and awhile. i loved it so much. I wish there were more like that. Almost like minigames. I don't really get TFT. Hopefully it isn't another magma chamber scenario (if any of yalls remeber that)
Xavanic (NA)
: Can cho gath get animation update?
I noticed this. I played against him recently and all the animations looked fine for the other characters which I didn't notice until I played against him. it looks like they haven't updated his animations in like 5 years. I also think his character graphics could use a little work. Characters like him are extremely detailed and he kinda just looks cartoonish in game.
: i found fighting morde as a top laner fun?
I can't stand morde's rework, sorry, gotta say it
: Riot should add rematch to the lol game
Yenn (NA)
: Zoe's item drops from minions really needs to be made less RNG
Ya, but she doesn't really have an ult. She's also hard to play. i do think they could drop a little less ass well but her E is hard to land and her Q takes a lot of skill to aim, plus, its not even that powerful early game. Her W is one of the best things about her. But ya, I kinda get what you are saying
Scryer (NA)
: Why do you want to see a child in a bathing suit? Deeply concerning considering this is a line where adult champions don revealing outfits..
It isn't a revealing outfit. It's something a 13 year old would wear. Change the colours and she's wearing a full coverage dress. The fact that you would even think that it's revealing means your objectifying it because she is covered and in a cute little outfit. 13 year olds now a days where bikinis(im talking the ones with two small triangles held up by strings) I just think she deserves to be part of the team minis. I'm a child myself, i just really think my fav character deserves a part of this. It's weird how they just left her.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Flufflepuff4231,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8a5m53Fq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-30T07:20:21.698+0000) > > you’re just taking your personal experience because here’s the thing I’ve played league a lot recently and I haven’t had a summoners rift game go under 40 minutes. most of my games are pretty even with the exception of one or two where either our team is doing really really good or there team is. most of the games are pretty balanced and throughout the game it seems pretty even on each team. the games are pretty long and they’re pretty good I think that you’re just taking your personal experience and discrediting the 67 million other different experiences of other players. you shouldn’t just say that the game sucks and there is too high of damage and that the games are too short and that is just a glorified aram. Don’t push aside actual evidence from 67 million different people at least try to get some more input so your opinion can be less biased watch some videos from smaller you tubers and the big ones and see if you actually can see that 90% of the games are under 20 minutes with people having 2 dozen kills or deaths every single time. Either you’re joining with someone who is either a hacker or B is just really God or you’re just really bad because trust me I’ve very rarely played a game with someone with in under 20 minutes has he been over above 10 kills and I’m not talking about playing with people were level 20. I’m talking about playing with people who are level 50. Your opinion is valid but it is kind of biased take the other 67 million other players monthly this is it necessarily true If the first sentence in your entire paragraph **is an outright lie**, ...why should I read the rest of your paragraph?
How is it in outright lie. Unless the person who started this discussion has a least half of the options of monthly players (at least 35 million) than in still correct, everyone option is biased because ppl have vastly different experiences playing league. This is a place to talk about issues in league respectfully and not being rude. So if your going to comment absurd things without actually really reading peoples opinions then you should probably get off this site
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morticianjohn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8a5m53Fq,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-12-31T01:06:34.162+0000) > > I was going to check also because it seems very unlikely that a player would have multiple over 40 min games in a row. Strange to make a claim like that when match history is visible I don't know, assuming they aren't Rioters in disguise (:P), I think that some people just have a distorted perception of their own games, not realizing what happens because of players' actual actions, and what happens because of the "system" that manage the whole game.
THANK YOU! If anyone read my thing I said EXACTLY THAT. People Have biased opinions including me. There are 67 million monthly players and most people on this chat are basing the experience of everyone off of the three people that commented. People are triggered over my post if if they read it then you would see it says that ones individual experience is biased. So thank you for saying this
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8a5m53Fq,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-12-30T23:35:27.764+0000) > > Sorry to ask but... What are you talking about? :P > > Your last 5 games in Summoner Rift, all played before you posted you message here: > > * 25 - 31, _8k gold_ difference. _25 minutes_. No tower, no drake. > * **6 - 28**, 9k gold difference. 27 minutes. > * 41 - 48, 8k gold difference. 47 minutes. > * **4 - 28**, almost _**20k gold difference**_, 26 minutes. > * **9 - 28**, 11k gold difference. _22 minutes_. > > The 3rd one was the only somehow "even", maybe, and the only one over 40 minutes; actually, the only one over **30** minutes. > > I really don't get why you wrote such absurd things in your post. I was going to check also because it seems very unlikely that a player would have multiple over 40 min games in a row. Strange to make a claim like that when match history is visible
I don’t know if you read my original post, but it states that without multiple evidence, it’s not going to prove anythin, my option is one out of 67 million, don’t base everything off of what 3 different people think. If you always do that, your never really going to have good solid facts
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Flufflepuff4231,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8a5m53Fq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-30T07:20:21.698+0000) > > you’re just taking your personal experience because here’s the thing I’ve played league a lot recently and I haven’t had a summoners rift game go under 40 minutes. most of my games are pretty even with the exception of one or two where either our team is doing really really good or there team is. Sorry to ask but... What are you talking about? :P Your last 5 games in Summoner Rift, all played before you posted you message here: * 25 - 31, _8k gold_ difference. _25 minutes_. No tower, no drake. * **6 - 28**, 9k gold difference. 27 minutes. * 41 - 48, 8k gold difference. 47 minutes. * **4 - 28**, almost _**20k gold difference**_, 26 minutes. * **9 - 28**, 11k gold difference. _22 minutes_. The 3rd one was the only somehow "even", maybe, and the only one over 40 minutes; actually, the only one over **30** minutes. I really don't get why you wrote such absurd things in your post.
I’ve been playing league for about 5 months, those games were all the following days after I posted that, My opinion doesn’t change, that is my experience out of 67 million monthly experiences, if your seriously comparing league to the 12 opinions on this post than your going to get super baised evidence,
Glîtchy (NA)
: Not until we get skins for champs who actually DESERVE IT, not some spawn of the anti-christ
If you read the top line of my comment it’ll explain that you may think that Zoe doesn’t deserve it but for example I might think that your main doesn’t deserve it I think that Ivern is the worst character in the game except that some people may love that person so I’m not trying to judge but you saying that she doesn’t deserve it is extremely biased I think that she does deserve it some people may not I’m just saying that there are tons of champions out there who should get skins. don’t comment on this if you hate the character so muchbecause why would you be looking at something for Zoe if you hate the character.
CLG ear (NA)
: not until taliyah gets a skin
Agreed some champion should be having more scans it’s not you Zoe tons of other people been around for multiple years and they’re actually quite commonly played they don’t get any scans and it kind of makes me frustrated
: Playing jungle is frustrating, that's true...
I don’t main jungle but I personally find it as the hardest role. What you said is so true and I find that people get mad at the jungle really easily because they’re not doing their job but They have so much to think about. But here’s my biggest issue with that is that a lot of people will try out new characters or are really low level and say they want to be jungle. I played a lot of games recently where people said said “oh it’s my first time trying out this character” or “I am my first time jungle” and to that I say play it in an AI/practice game because jungle is a very very hard role. you do not try out a new character and you should not be playing jungle if it’s your first few games because it is really really hard and you have a lot of things to think about. I find that people play jungle because they think it’s the easy role but may end up screwing the game for the rest of everyone else and that is because they don’t understand the responsibility and difficult of playing jungle.
: I thought this was some guy complaining on why he is banned. Good guide though...
Same here though I thought he was going to complain about why he was being bandit I was going to be like well maybe because you’re being awful but this is actually a really good guide for people who sometimes get a little bit angry during games and sometimes say things they don’t mean
: I can't imagine a lot of new players sticking with league
It isn’t people the lower levels I’m at level 50 and people get really really really mad when I even do the slightest thing wrong I find that league is becoming a very toxic environment and it’s not as fun to play anymore sometimes I do in fact get a really really good team and that’s the reason why I still want to play but now everyone only cares about winning. in like a regular blind picking you don’t need to get so angry because someone accidentally died and one 1V5. it really really makes me upset and yeah maybe your friend won’t stick around because of the awful environment but why would they. I think League needs to fix this and and have stricter punishments for people who are toxic and maybe have them be banned more easily because of this because League isn’t as fun anymore because of all these angry people
: This looks like the most cancerous thing league could possibly produce.
Actually look at the image it says 5000 gold for first item on Yasuo yeah that’s not gonna happen it would take majority of the game to work up to that so yes it would be a good item but you would need to really really work hard to get that item that’s why it’s so expensive. Yes the item is very very very very powerful but it’s probably one of the most expensive items in the game if they were to release it so check your evidence before you actually comment something because there’s no way the character could have that as a first item lol 😂
: I tried to help a toxic player today. Here is how it went.
people get butt hurt all the time Andjust want to report people for having a bad game but most of the time when I report someone it’s for legitimate reasons like a AFK or straight up abuse and harassment. I was playing a game one time where someone was straight up calling me offensive things and saying very sexual things to me in the chat. that’s a reason to report someone but everyone always thinks that oh I had a bad game and if I can get enough people to report it will work. But that’s not true. 90% of my reports go through because I’m reporting for a legitimate reason and people just abuse this function. maybe if riot were to release a statement explaining how reports work better that would help with people because all the time people are begging for reports to say report this person just because they did bad. you can’t report someone for being bad so I think that’s kind of what happened in your situation
: im disgusted at how hopeless the matchmaking is rn
League actually does have some pretty random choice selections with their teams sometimes you just get on and have a really sucky team but sometimes you end up having a really great team and you actually agree communication with good tanks and amazing jungles. At first I thought that people would pretty much just be paired up with similar levels and then you would be against people with similar levels but that’s not how it works. Recently when were in load out I’ve been looking up at OP.GG the levels of the different people I’m playing with and the levels of the other team and you can see that if there’s a level 100 on your team then there’s going to be someone’s On a similar level but you could also have at the same time a level five on your team but they will have someone of similar level on their team so you could have a huge range of levels with new people and people from playing for five years but the thing is that there has to be someone with similar skill level on their team. I may be exaggerating these numbers a little bit it might be instead someone with a level 50 and level 20 but still that’s how it works I think it is pretty random and sometimes you just get a sucky team
: Do we think Zac's rework was a failure?
Finally someone who admits that their opinion is a little biased every time I read about these character reworks and help people don’t or do you like them they’re always kind of standing by it so thank you for putting that little disclaimer. II’ve only been playing league for about six months now and I’ve never heard of Zac until his rework. I do think that some of his reworks were a little stupid and were unnecessary but I do think that he got popular after that. in the first few months of playing league I never really saw him then afterwards I saw almost every few games but then it kind of died off. I think people got excited about the rework and thought it would be better but he really wasn’t I think league just did unecessary patches and re-works on him and he was fine before but I don’t really play Zac and I don’t really know his attacks all that well so again this is also my biased opinion but I don’t know
: Leagues current state`
you’re just taking your personal experience because here’s the thing I’ve played league a lot recently and I haven’t had a summoners rift game go under 40 minutes. most of my games are pretty even with the exception of one or two where either our team is doing really really good or there team is. most of the games are pretty balanced and throughout the game it seems pretty even on each team. the games are pretty long and they’re pretty good I think that you’re just taking your personal experience and discrediting the 67 million other different experiences of other players. you shouldn’t just say that the game sucks and there is too high of damage and that the games are too short and that is just a glorified aram. Don’t push aside actual evidence from 67 million different people at least try to get some more input so your opinion can be less biased watch some videos from smaller you tubers and the big ones and see if you actually can see that 90% of the games are under 20 minutes with people having 2 dozen kills or deaths every single time. Either you’re joining with someone who is either a hacker or B is just really God or you’re just really bad because trust me I’ve very rarely played a game with someone with in under 20 minutes has he been over above 10 kills and I’m not talking about playing with people were level 20. I’m talking about playing with people who are level 50. Your opinion is valid but it is kind of biased take the other 67 million other players monthly this is it necessarily true
: I kinda hoped they would do a thing where they make a big patch, then spend two patches buffering it out and fixing it to be in a better spot, then another's big patch, then another 2 dedicated to resolving things the big patch may have made unhealthy changes too. Sort of balance between big changed and stuff with flattening out the bumps and perfecting it after.
Right released a statement specifically saying that they’re going to seriously focus on balancing champions so I think that you’re correct with the flattening out the bumps and I think that most people are thinking that ride is going to do the same thing but they said they’re going to try and start with minor things and spread them out a little bit more
AORVAL (NA)
: Get ready for Season 9 to be even worse than Season 8
If you actually look at some of the research right actually is recently said as of December 2018 but they’re not going to be releasing as many patches as quickly especially not as fast as they did they realize their mistake research more and you’ll actually see that ride is going to try and slow down with their patches for most of the patches they’re at they’re releasing right away or very minor things
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Can riot admit that zoe was a complete fucking failure of a champion?
This is an actually true I personally play Zoe in quite a bit she’s my main and they’re quite the few interesting things about her. For starters Zoe adds some new variety to the Rossiter which is something that we desperately needed. Some may say that Zoe is too Disney but personally I find that it adds a great use of colour design and shows the new side of league that we haven’t really seen before with a ton of other champions. Secondly Zoe is actually a pretty hard character to master. Zoe has some really great combo’s that are quite different from other champions. Let’s start with her q. Her qycan be redirected in many different directions which basically gives you so many different options to skill shot someone. Her W straight up takes everything you know about league and destroys it. I find this a spell to be really cool because you can use any spell that the enemy champions use which pretty much is basically every time an enemy uses something you use it to. It’s pretty much like clapping back at them basically saying that oh you wanted to use this well I could use it to then. Her e is pretty similar to a lot of other champions but the one difference between her e is that it actually causes the person to not be able to use any of their attacks which is super powerful. Leslie her or is different than any champion in the game that we’ve ever seen before. Where are has the shortest cool down in the game of 10 seconds but this is because it is in an attack it’s a blank and blank back through portal of a short distance. Combine this with her Q and her e this causes is some crazy skill shots in different patterns to trick and confuse your enemies. So pretty much Zoe is a breath of fresh air. if you don’t like her you don’t have to player she was not a total screwup considering that she is super fun to play uses super different cool other types of attacks that no the champion really has in the game and she just has so much colour and fun to the game if you don’t want to use this character that’s fine but she clearly was not a mistake. RIOT intentionally decided to make this character super fun and that made her around the design aspect and less about the attacks. even though her attacks are super original I wouldn’t say that they screwed her up I would say that she is one of my favourite characters in the entire game and changes the game completely

Flufflepuff4231

Level 51 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion