: If you could delete one champion from the game, who would it be?
{{champion:75}} i just don't think he can ever be a healthy champion
Rioter Comments
Madsin25 (NA)
: So you are the saying the issue is smurfs? or the issue is silvers get matched with golds? Either way I disagree. The issue is damage creep. It makes players behave and play like monkeys(literally). You have every wukong diving into 5 people just to try and get that 1 shot but ends up throwing the game. Whenever I see these dumb damage loaded champs get picked I just know I need to have a word of prayer with the feeding gods.
no i'm saying that match making is a major issue, I just had a ranked game with a mix of nothing but silver and golds except the enemy jungle was diamond
Eranell (EUW)
: Anti-Assassin-Item concepts for Mages
Rioter Comments
: I had game lengths of about 20 minutes on average in URF, sometimes games lasting only up to 13-14 minutes because of one side pulling a lead. Honestly it should be pretty obvious as to why this could be the case; in URF you can waveclear from a distance by spamming spells in the range of safety, where in a normal game you had cooldown and costs to worry about. On a side note, I have potentially a ton of clips of the cheesy one shots that kept occuring because of predator/assassin champions.
> > On a side note, I have potentially a ton of clips of the cheesy one shots that kept occuring because of predator/assassin champions. what does that have to do with urf?
VcToxic (NA)
: Riot Why...?
hope you have a new summoner name in mind because you're so close to your deserved perma ban
Yenn (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KHr1xAi,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-01T22:38:17.151+0000) > > Once a fight is committed to, he presses R and suddenly you can't see anything without getting close enough for something to kill you. There is no playing around this; you can retreat and wait it out, but your front lines are engaged in what is essentially a 3v5/4v5, and they're all going to be dead before you regain vision. > > If you never commit to any fights, you spend the entire game retreating and giving up all objectives until they're at your nexus. There is no playing around it. > > This is why we need rank restricted forums. You have no idea how the game works. No idea how the game works coming from someone who is being outplayed by a nocturne ult passive :D
Yenn (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KHr1xAi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-01T21:44:32.778+0000) > > It's a 100 second cooldown reduced to 60 at max level. It's 1/2 as long as Hourglass. Did you even think before you posted this? did you think before you posted? you're complaining that because his ult constricts your vision you can't properly team fight? if you can't learn to play around other champions abilities its your own fault. You don't see me on here posting about how kindred ult keeps me from killing people during a team fight.
: make arurf fair
Calling for a game mode like arurf to be balanced is why the game mode is only coming out when they fuck up.
: Let us Remake in Urf
not sure what idiot decided that that remaking shouldn't be allowed in urf.
: No, seriously, stop crying, this is a competetive video game not an offical soccer match. If a person is an asshole report him and he will get chat restricted if he is constantly toxic. What next? Ban the winning team for saying GG when they stomped because it wasnt a good game? Edit: for people downvoting me and getting the wrong idea, im not saying GG EZ isnt annoying to read when you're losing, but "can we suspend anyone who says it automaticlly" is such an overblown reaction it makes OP seem immature.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-01T04:40:26.198+0000) > > No, seriously, stop crying, this is a competetive video game not an offical soccer match. > > If a person is an asshole report him and he will get chat restricted if he is constantly toxic. > > What next? Ban the winning team for saying GG when they stomped because it wasn't a good game. theres nothing wrong with saying gg even if it was a stomp because it's the polite thing to say at the end of a game saying ggez is being a prick trying to rub salt into the wound. People don't like bad losers but they hate bad winners even more.
: Can we please all agree that saying "ggez" at the end SHOULD be suspension worthy??
Just report them for it and put in the comment section of the report that they exhibited poor sportsmanship/toxicity "ggez"
Ýisus (NA)
: More importantly ... why do you care? When did Cancer become a bad word?
> [{quoted}](name=Ýisus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GpE9YLEv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-30T23:06:29.484+0000) > > More importantly ... why do you care? When did Cancer become a bad word? Because cancer was only part of the name it was preceded by a group of people on whom they were wishing cancer.
Rioter Comments
Glîtchy (NA)
: The next 2 reworks.
Betcha the botch both of them.
Kaioko (NA)
: It's an URF game meaning rank and normal ELO are treated separately. It's been that way since season 1 so as to allow rank players to not just play the champions they only play in ranked. Regarding the URF part -- it's not like that game mode is balanced to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaioko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UKaERJkY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T20:22:47.872+0000) > > It's an URF game meaning rank and normal ELO are treated separately. It's been that way since season 1 so as to allow rank players to not just play the champions they only play in ranked. > > Regarding the URF part -- it's not like that game mode is balanced to begin with. I understand that urf is never going to be balanced, what I don't understand is why riots match making can be so ludicrously fucked and people don't give a shit. This time it's urf but there are plenty of instances of both norm and ranked games being so absurdly one sided in skill level that it's impossible for anyone to objectively look at it and go "yeah that other team had a chance". I understand the rng of champion select making some games close to unwinnable in URF but this match making wasn't even close.
Kaioko (NA)
: It's an URF game where that Diamond played with his lower ELO friends... who cares...
> [{quoted}](name=Kaioko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UKaERJkY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-28T20:19:11.143+0000) > > It's an URF game where that Diamond played with his lower ELO friends... who cares... So because its an urf game who fucking cares if the teams are even remotely close in skill level?
Rioter Comments
: fucked matchmaking
Lol i just played a game with my team having four silvers and a gold into three silvers a plat and a diamond one player. Riots match making is a fucking joke and the refuse to acknowledge it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What If You Could See When, and Why, Someone Reported You? 🤔
People who are toxic in the first place wouldn't use the feedback properly and trolls would get a kick out of seeing peoples reactions to them trolling I think the idea comes from the right place but in practice would have the opposite of the desired effect.
: Getting Chat Banned While the People Who Flamed You First Go Unpunished
: > [{quoted}](name=FlyingRoboticCow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K6snmzOu,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2018-06-18T02:11:14.877+0000) > > Not to say boards can't have good changes but people need to zoom out and consider the whole game affect, not just the balance equivalent of an amputation to fix the short term but cause issues in the long term. > > > You should tell riot that Can't tell Riot shit dude I don't work for them lol.
I know but it seems like no one can tell riot shit whilst they light fire to this game
: While it's easy to look at a problem, the solution is almost always harder to create. "Damage is too high in the game so reduce everything by 10%" "True damage is busted so add an item that counters true damage" "Towers are weak so just give them a trillion stats". Not to say boards can't have good changes but people need to zoom out and consider the whole game affect, not just the balance equivalent of an amputation to fix the short term but cause issues in the long term.
Not to say boards can't have good changes but people need to zoom out and consider the whole game affect, not just the balance equivalent of an amputation to fix the short term but cause issues in the long term. You should tell riot that
: The thing is, i am not sure the problem lies with towers and more so with the power creep that are making said towers squishier.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lWMWgOd1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-17T21:04:35.605+0000) > > The thing is, i am not sure the problem lies with towers and more so with the power creep that are making said towers squishier. I do somewhat agree with your comment on power creep but its far more likely that the recent nerfs to tower hp and damage is why towers suck.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fedora Noodle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3c4KF5Nk,comment-id=000a0003,timestamp=2018-06-17T19:46:58.916+0000) > > except your consistency makes no sense if they can prove they did nothing wrong > > would it make sense if we sentenced people for murder because they were holding a proven toy gun? 100% agree, but like I said, you can't trust the students in your class *just because* they say they are trustworthy. As I said elsewhere, it's real easy to come to Boards and pretend you did nothing wrong. I could make a post claiming I got punished and beg the community for leniency, and you wouldn't even be able to verify if I had been punished or not! It's basically impossible to verify *any* of the claims on an internet forum.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3c4KF5Nk,comment-id=000a00030000,timestamp=2018-06-17T20:53:01.842+0000) > > 100% agree, but like I said, you can't trust the students in your class *just because* they say they are trustworthy. As I said elsewhere, it's real easy to come to Boards and pretend you did nothing wrong. I could make a post claiming I got punished and beg the community for leniency, and you wouldn't even be able to verify if I had been punished or not! > > It's basically impossible to verify *any* of the claims on an internet forum. That's what riot is for, verifying claims however riot has no transparency what so ever and has consistently squandered the community's trust which is why when people come to the boards and claim innocence they tend to get some form of leeway from the community because many of us have built a deep distrust for riot and its policies. As far as blaming cheaters instead of riot I agree that it's cheaters that have caused this to be necessary but it's also riots responsibility to ensure that people are guilty of what they're being accused of. Riot has said multiple times they'd rather let someone they think might be guilty keep playing than accidentally punish someone without just cause and from what I've seen and read thus far about this incident and their policies this flies directly in the face of that claim.
: Out of the last 2 years of games this is the only 'toxic' game riot decided to chat suspend me for and remove my honor progression. Not that thats really a problem because the honor chest gives you like 2k BE, ooooh so amazing.
based on the way you respond to people who don't immediately bend to your opinion I would say you should probably rip out your enter key or think of new summoners names because I foresee a perma ban in your future now that you're on their radar.
SalBunny (EUW)
: ideally ? who says that ? back 6 years ago toxic behaviour was only labeled to people that spammed cancer in chat and acctually abused on the curses ... now saying u suck is acctually enough for u to get a punishment ... and i don't agree with it since i was banned and acctually reformed ... i was a kid back then why can't i be a part of the community again shall i ask ?
> [{quoted}](name=SalBunny,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7TYzUHII,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-17T13:42:51.982+0000) > > ideally ? who says that ? back 6 years ago toxic behaviour was only labeled to people that spammed cancer in chat and acctually abused on the curses ... now saying u suck is acctually enough for u to get a punishment ... and i don't agree with it since i was banned and acctually reformed ... i was a kid back then why can't i be a part of the community again shall i ask ? Obviously I say ideally, you asked for opinions and I gave mine and mine is that IDEALLY you'd never be part of the community again because you didn't learn from the first three warning riot gave you. and based on how you respond to peoples opinions that you've asked for I would say its extremely likely that your in the majority of banned players who don't become reformed.
: I had gotten countless honors after getting a 14 day ban and tried to turn myself around, but my honor level never increased again, and then the trolling started and games just got worse and worse... It was very hard to keep positive loss after loss after loss
the 14 day ban is your last warning before a permanent ban. You obviously didn't learn from it so now you have to restart.
: changing server
its in the shop far right, next to purchase RP its a little circle that says account when you hover over it.
Yatol (NA)
: A self mute option would reduce toxicity a bit
The self mute feature has already been implemented, we call it self control.
: I was permanantely banned for raging in a game where I was being trolled
Other peoples actions don't excuse yours and you didn't get perma'd simply because you got mad in a single game you either have a history of being toxic or you went on a tirade that is inexcusable under any circumstances. Either way learn to use the mute button and rip out your enter key.
SalBunny (EUW)
: PERMA BANS
My opinion is that if you get an account banned you shouldn't be a part of the community.
: Calling the community shit is admittedly the only thing toxic in that entire chat, but had you seen the abuse levied by my team and the enemy team all game (which Rito loves to not include) and you would see why after a 50 minute game I'd say that in the post game lobby chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Are You A Robot,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0hhl9v29,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-17T11:38:28.749+0000) > > Calling the community shit is admittedly the only thing toxic in that entire chat, but had you seen the abuse levied by my team and the enemy team all game (which Rito loves to not include) and you would see why after a 50 minute game I'd say that in the post game lobby chat. other peoples behavior doesn't excuse your own and your being punished for being toxic and harassing a teammate calling the community shit is not the only toxic thing in this chat and if you can't see that either rip out your enter key or start thinking of new summoner names because you'll need a new account soon.
SalBunny (EUW)
: PERMA BANS
I think if you get an account perma banned you should never get it back and ideally you'd never be a part of the community again.
: Why did I get a perma ban...?
also you being positive at the end doesn't get ride of your toxicity through the rest of the game
: Why did I get a perma ban...?
well i'm assuming you already had some sort of chat restriction or 14 day ban
Rioter Comments
: It's me, or towers are paper?
The towers were constructed by the dumbest of the three little pigs.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You know the rule of riot, if it works {{item:3060}} nerf it, if its cool rework it {{champion:266}}. If its broken just stare at it eventually it will leave. {{champion:32}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
I would disagree with{{item:3060}} being a working item but other wise i agree
Ramen226 (NA)
: That's not my job
Play more jungle and you may begin to see it from their point of view. Lanes aren't gankable just because they're pushed up.
: Matchmaking issues
Riots matchmaking seems to get more fucked every year and they still don't seem to think there is an issue. I'm not sure how many of their employees actually play the game but they all should be forced to for at least three games a day.
ShaQuna (EUW)
: Currently in a game of ARAM with ONLY bots. Not sh!tt!ing you.
Yeah this is pretty normal and riot believe that there wave banning system is working just fine.
: Will we ever see a LOL MMO?
They can barely run this game so an MMO would probably be tragic.
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: So, suppose we have two situations; one is that an old player is trying to level up a new account and the other is that the new account is a legit new player. For the first situation, the existing player has no interest in dealing with the levelling up; the faster they get it done, the better for them. Therefore, they don't care about quality games, and they don't want long queue times. Now, for the actual topic, the second situation. The new player obviously has no grasp on the game, therefore you'd assume that you would want Riot to match them with other players of equal skill, meaning other NEW PLAYERS OF THE SAME LEVEL. In any other case, even matching them with bronze players is not equal skill, because at least bronze players have experience in the game, so that's not fair, while matching them with players of a higher level is not fair either, because they have access to more champions and more runes etc. This means that a queue time for a truly fair game would probably be half an hour, maybe more, which is hugely inefficient. Instead, Riot decides to match those players in the levelling up bracket with anyone else, while trying to maintain balance between both teams. They do that, because even if it's a new player, which isn't as big of a chance as an existing player making a new account, the levelling up doesn't really matter in terms of becoming a good player. The reason the whole level 30 thing is there is so that a new player can at least get to experience the game mechanics, how to move around, attack etc; generally understand how the game works, so that they won't be able to just go into ranked games or something. Therefore, the levelling up stage is just a place that both the players and Riot want to get out of quickly so that they can engage the actual games. Existing players gain nothing in that stage, and Riot / new players just gain enough experience to not be completely alien to the game. With that said, the queue times need to be low, which means that matchmaking might create some unfavorable situations, like this one in the OP. The new player doesn't get to understand the difference between a silver player and a platinum player; they will both stomp on him. He will not learn anything even by playing against players of his own skill. He will learn more by playing vs bots and practicing things there. Things like csing, moving around, attack range, combos etc. Therefore, fair matchmaking resulting in huge queue times is completely stupid for the leveling up stage, which brings me to my original point; it's a freaking normal game in the leveling up stage, and the OP got stomped. Who the fuck cares? If you want to learn the BASICS (because that's what the leveling up stage is supposed to teach you), you can play vs bots.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowman Arc,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qvxkAJNg,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-10T22:10:47.124+0000) > > So, suppose we have two situations; one is that an old player is trying to level up a new account and the other is that the new account is a legit new player. > > For the first situation, the existing player has no interest in dealing with the levelling up; the faster they get it done, the better for them. Therefore, they don't care about quality games, and they don't want long queue times. > > Now, for the actual topic, the second situation. The new player obviously has no grasp on the game, therefore you'd assume that you would want Riot to match them with other players of equal skill, meaning other NEW PLAYERS OF THE SAME LEVEL. In any other case, even matching them with bronze players is not equal skill, because at least bronze players have experience in the game, so that's not fair, while matching them with players of a higher level is not fair either, because they have access to more champions and more runes etc. > This means that a queue time for a truly fair game would probably be half an hour, maybe more, which is hugely inefficient. Instead, Riot decides to match those players in the levelling up bracket with anyone else, while trying to maintain balance between both teams. They do that, because even if it's a new player, which isn't as big of a chance as an existing player making a new account, the levelling up doesn't really matter in terms of becoming a good player. The reason the whole level 30 thing is there is so that a new player can at least get to experience the game mechanics, how to move around, attack etc; generally understand how the game works, so that they won't be able to just go into ranked games or something. > > Therefore, the levelling up stage is just a place that both the players and Riot want to get out of quickly so that they can engage the actual games. Existing players gain nothing in that stage, and Riot / new players just gain enough experience to not be completely alien to the game. > > With that said, the queue times need to be low, which means that matchmaking might create some unfavorable situations, like this one in the OP. The new player doesn't get to understand the difference between a silver player and a platinum player; they will both stomp on him. He will not learn anything even by playing against players of his own skill. He will learn more by playing vs bots and practicing things there. Things like csing, moving around, attack range, combos etc. > > Therefore, fair matchmaking resulting in huge queue times is completely stupid for the leveling up stage, which brings me to my original point; it's a freaking normal game in the leveling up stage, and the OP got stomped. Who the fuck cares? If you want to learn the BASICS (because that's what the leveling up stage is supposed to teach you), you can play vs bots. The person leveling the new account IS the problem whether they be a smurf or someone who was recently banned they are the issue.
Rioter Comments
Show more

FlyingRoboticCow

Level 101 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion