: OOC Lounge
Hey, I just hopped back on to see what happened to this place when I was gone - I know I was a flaking individual back then (Roughly four? Three? Years? I'm unsure myself honestly, I lost count) Just wanted to thank you all for putting up with me, I personally was dealing with some things (High school, worst thing ever) and you guys were definitely a good escape for me. I don't promise to show up again, but if I do I'll try not to be as I once was and flake on you.
kraara (EUNE)
: "The Expedition" - semi-opened RP, sign up, OOC discussion...
I'm gonna be a bit late on replying to the most recent stuff. Just got my college acceptance letter so tonight's going to be a bit of time off from everything!
kraara (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grievous77,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-13T21:30:29.839+0000) > > "Thessia. Your new leader. The pleasure is mine," she nodded and made a mental note. *So much for the muscles it seems... I just hope he can keep up the pace on this short legs of him...* > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-13T22:59:14.748+0000) > As Deil appeared, Tess smiled genuinely. That person seemed to have some elementary behavior at least. Not that it mattered much outside there, in the wilderness and mountains, during the fights and run, but it was always nice to meet someone who could at least partly match her. Tho this one was obviously a Demacian. She shook his hand with a firm fair grip. "Then welcome aboard, mr. Castralo. Thessia Darkmoore. Please, take a seat." She then looked over all her crew so far. Very... different sort of people, each of them. This will be interesting to make it working. But perhaps... "Gentlemen, please, have a drink, then I'd love to hear why do each of you want to go with me. There is no wrong answer or wrong reason. I am just curious. Then I will be opene for your questions."
> [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6AOoBGlK,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-14T06:41:01.163+0000) > > As Deil appeared, Tess smiled genuinely. That person seemed to have some elementary behavior at least. Not that it mattered much outside there, in the wilderness and mountains, during the fights and run, but it was always nice to meet someone who could at least partly match her. Tho this one was obviously a Demacian. > > She shook his hand with a firm fair grip. > "Then welcome aboard, mr. Castralo. Thessia Darkmoore. Please, take a seat." > > She then looked over all her crew so far. Very... different sort of people, each of them. This will be interesting to make it working. But perhaps... > > "Gentlemen, please, have a drink, then I'd love to hear why do each of you want to go with me. There is no wrong answer or wrong reason. I am just curious. Then I will be opene for your questions." Deil nodded as he extended his hand down towards Thessia as he nodded. Shaking her hand as he responded *"I'll take that up then."* He said with a grin as he sat down on a nearby chair - looking around the room as he soon answered her question as he responded. *"I could always use the extra money to help fund the business."* He responded with a wry smile.
kraara (EUNE)
: The Expedition (semi-opened RP)
Behind everybody else entering was another man. A pure Demacian - one that had some chemicals up his sleeve and the Wyrm claw that was hanging underneath his clothes. The Alchemist walking through the streets of Nockmirch. The Alchemist hummed as he popped off one of the many potions on his belt. One that just contained seemingly water as he smiled, hooking it back onto his bandoleer as he walked into the Crossroad Inn. taking a look at the etched paper in his right pocket, seemingly just made out of graphite that he sketched over of the same poster. It was just his way of not ruining anyone's chances. As he stepped into the bar, smiling as he smelt the mixtures of ale and scotch and brew all around. Soon - this man's eyes coasted along until he found a group of adventurers around the table. He walked up to them - not interacting at first as he pulled out his etched paper, seeing the paper matching almost everything as he called out to the woman at the table *"My apologies for being late - the roads from Uwendale to Nockmirch are a long and treacherous one."* He stated as he looked at the rag-tag crew. Not bothering to look at any of them for too long, they'll come back eventually as he extended his hand down *"The name's https://docs.google.com/document/d/13UKJtlU8kEbuqFpigIqitJrErfY_i9UZdgOXGq_7BP0/edit?usp=sharing . And I'm willing to join your crew."* He stated with a gruff tone. His potions resting on his belt showing off the qualities of a alchemist in its purest form.
kraara (EUNE)
: "The Expedition" - semi-opened RP, sign up, OOC discussion...
Hey Kraara, any chance you can tell us when this gets started up?
: Champion Auditions - Neeko, Judge Selection
I'm always good to judge for these contests!
kraara (EUNE)
: "The Expedition" - semi-opened RP, sign up, OOC discussion...
kraara (EUNE)
: Cool! We will start this in january whent eh christmas chaos is a bit over. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=kraara,realm=EUNE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=3i5oERLF,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-19T08:25:44.858+0000) > > Cool! We will start this in january whent eh christmas chaos is a bit over. ;) Just curious, which character do you want me to play? I want to make sure we have a good mix, and I want to see which one you need.
kraara (EUNE)
: "The Expedition" - semi-opened RP, sign up, OOC discussion...
Well - I hope that I can actually get the chance to roleplay this, things have been calming down again with my classes and I'm not failing anything, so I have a few characters - I'll leave it up to your choice. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bH9HTb82o3Bi0bQioO4D68L8CKjTV7kIsd6QnnS5qAc/edit?usp=sharing , A Marksman character. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13UKJtlU8kEbuqFpigIqitJrErfY_i9UZdgOXGq_7BP0/edit?usp=sharing , An Alchemist. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ydE8jAIuY55ozZSGO6yV_yt82CyAYLkkBY0NqscfxGQ/edit?usp=sharing , an Old Gravedigger/Anti Undead character from a few years ago. The lore behind the yordle is a bit out of date - but its my last choice.
Kalofinx (EUW)
: On the Current State of the Boards & Suggestions Moving Forward UPDATE: READ INSIDE
I'm just going to throw my two cents in. I've had trouble RPing within the boards in the past because of real life, and a bunch of work. I'm not in middle school like I used to be and I'm taking a crap load of course work and doing tons of college classes, and as far as I have seen since I first joined the boards after finding them randomly; there has always been a lull of people coming in during the fall and winter months, when people are just getting back into their routines if they're in school. Usually (And I hope this isn't the case for the RP's I had to drop out of because of school, From The Depths and Surprise) I have seen them falter because of just lack of interest, the story isn't that good, the OC's are overturned, or people just don't want to RP it. I've only seen one RP go through entire fruition from what I've done. I'm sure this will pass, and we'll get back to our regular workings around christmas when someone makes the snowdown showdown thread that's usually happened, and then come march we'll probably see our first story RP again. Though I would like to make a suggestion, and thats to add more interesting tidbits, due to how Riot is seeing how skins as alternate universes, we can use those alternate universes to great advantage. I've seen one Project RP roughly two? Years ago, and the arcade one from a year ago. I'm sure we could use something from the others.
: So i really do not know if this thread is still active but, i made a character and well, i wanted to post him somewhere and what better place than this? So [here](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c18dTSFjnkZHiBP6FtNhg8aDf_06YmRysSM6-Q0c5Kc/edit?usp=sharing) he is! Edit: I knew i was forgetting something , now the document is shared
> [{quoted}](name=The Growail,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=8JohHcfk,comment-id=00aa,timestamp=2018-10-05T02:58:41.396+0000) > > So i really do not know if this thread is still active but, i made a character and well, i wanted to post him somewhere and what better place than this? > So [here](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c18dTSFjnkZHiBP6FtNhg8aDf_06YmRysSM6-Q0c5Kc/edit?usp=sharing) he is! In order for anyone to see it; you must make it a shareable link.
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
The Druid watched onwards from the ground. Shook and scared, she watched time envelop itself around the group of them; and the set in stone events were ticking down again. The question was how, the grass marks on the boat. The man known as Razor started up his own attack, aiming for the Hatter and the Captain with the Rune Of Inspiration. They were going against an unfathomable opponent; and she needed to figure out something to help them out with. With her focus, she slowly got up, her head buzzing with the natural earth retaliating against it being messed with in such a way around her. The world of Runeterra being torn at from its very soul. As the druid aimed her staff towards a patch of grass that was on the boat; staying held merely because of how lightly packed it was and a seedling grew, it grew into something bigger; a set of Spores. She burned the spores in the centermost grassmark, directly between everyone. Should someone destroy them, a gash of yellow would come out and spread to all targets above ground. Anyone made of mechanical parts wouldn't be affected by it per say, but the organic beings of the world would. Braithes group of adventurers would be feeling rejuvenated, if not healed up from any strike - and any enemies of Braithe; such as the captain or if the Hatter himself was still there; would go into a coughing fit, the spores starting to tear and damage their lungs - either stunning or damaging them from the inside out. Braithe herself stood firm, standing in the back as she focused her choices on whatever plants she could use to help. Thinking about how to distract the captain and to disarm him from his rune. --- >Effects: SPORE COOLDOWN (Four turns remaining) PROPELLER: (One Turn Remaining) WINDBLAST: (One Turn Remaining) STUN: (Finished, is now unstuned)
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Lua Pythos; instead of taking a direct approach like the rest of her fellow users, stayed quiet. In fact; she wasn't even there at all... to the untrained eye, of course. To those who had the ability to see her thermal signature - or were observant to see whom was sitting where was Lua sitting on a pile of boxes nearby the main group. Watching onward towards the man carrying the list and the scrimshaw blade that looked to be enchanted. She shook her head as she spun the blade around in her hand and got ready to throw one of her knives. She didn't like the look of anything here - and if she did break off the daggers; it would break her invisibility and highlight where she was to the fish people. So she took her wait again. Instead of attacking, she stood there; watching towards her other comrades. If they all made a hostile move; she would dive in for a strike and her invisibility breaking. If they didn't; and she had enough time - she would go towards their backlines and get ready to attack - taking an ambushers approach. It would leave her in the thick of things, but it would give a deviation from the front to do their own actions.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Lua kept standing at the front of the boat, watching as it dove towards the thicker fog. Perhaps as thick as the Zaun's Gray smog - if not thicker. Her mask not telling her anything as she sat down for a moment. Unsheathing her daggers and spun them around her cords, walking over back towards the start of the boat. Listening towards Tsuki and Ramira. Watching with upmost curiosity as her ally was seemingly torn at, her mind not seeming to focus on it for now. Lua soon found herself walking towards the group, sitting down and crossing her legs - listening to her as she talked about the possibility of a plan as she remarked *"We should get a plan up and running. Perhaps knowing what we are all capable of would be a good starting point. The more we know about one anothers skills, the better chance we have of surviving out there; ones to counter others weakness."* She states, spinning around her dagger *"Personally, I am able to do a lot of stealth and moving around; I'm not as good in range and persuasion tactics however."* She remarked; trying to get a dialog going about everyone else.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=6XgTALmy,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2018-08-30T03:05:43.982+0000) Hey Flynt. I feel like you missed a few kinda important points about the posts that I and others made. The shield that Amelia put up was to block the horn that *she* blew using her ship, not to protect the party against the captain's horn, among a couple other things. Do you think you could go over your post again and redo some parts?
> [{quoted}](name=Eagleheart,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QEJAN00Y,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-08-30T14:36:16.576+0000) > > Hey Flynt. I feel like you missed a few kinda important points about the posts that I and others made. The shield that Amelia put up was to block the horn that *she* blew using her ship, not to protect the party against the captain's horn, among a couple other things. Do you think you could go over your post again and redo some parts? Just took a look at my post again basing it off of the three posts in between my past one; and the current one. I don't see any outstanding issues outside of the shield. Granted, this week has been hectic so I can see if I missed something. I'll fix the shield issue though, just need to change some wording.
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
The Druid watched on with a pained look. if not for the horn of the ship that Amelia shielded them from; but for the Rune in the Captains hand and something more troubling along the lines. Her hand gripping tighter on the seeds, as she found herself getting ready to attack. As she extended her seeds out in her hand, blowing into her hand as the propellers started to extend out of her hand. The seeds dancing along until they landed in positions on the ship. The grass growing and terraforming the ship. Earthly posessions coming out of the hull, growing outwards. Natural connections formed as she stepped on the bow, extending her staff out towards the Captain, calling out to him *"I will not let you hurt any more of my kin nor the ones who are under your spell!"* She responded, as she slammed her staff around her. Wind forming around her and pushing outwards. The windblast would propel anyone light enough, but it seems like it would not be detrimental to anyone else on the crew - as she stayed where she was. The wind pushing against the captain, hoping he would fall and lose the grip on the Rune. Before she felt something... pain her, her will lost as she landed on her knees. >The Message The Druid listened to Natures plee for help, something wrong. Something morbid. Runeterra was not speaking well, in fact it was ill. The wound scorching the living soul of the world. As she gripped the wooden planks of the ship, suceptible to any mind tricks, to anything at all. As she heard the hatters haunting echo. The cries of the world echoing into her mind. Her staff dropped as she heard him tear Valorans soul apart with his words. His contraption didn't just mess with her, it messed with The World entirely. As she stayed on the ground. Un-moving but awake. >MOVES USED >PROPELLER: 2 Turns >WINDBLAST: 2 Turns - >EFFECTS >STUNNED: Till Next Turn (The Hatters Message)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-22T17:34:39.581+0000) It didn't seem like she expected much if anything in return, content with just observing well until her arm was almost pulled out of its socket halfways bewildered look on her face shattering the illusion of an unshakable facade. "Y-you, are quite welcome." Stammered words that barely had time to leave before the woman glomped her, Ramira trying and failing to take a step back as arms wrapped around her much like a prison.. Ramira seemed devoid of any body heat, cold like the grave to put it in words. Still, it seemed not enough to deter the woman. Ramira's hands stayed out in an exaggerated outstretched motion unsure of just how to handle this delicate matter. She resorted to having her right arm rest on her side the other giving a gentle pat on the woman's back forcing a small smile. She had not known affection for the longest time, only from one person and he was in a similar condition to her. It was uncomfortable, not something she welcomed really but had to accept seeing as creating a scene over a hug would make her appear slightly irrational. *... Did someone giggle behind her?* "Your efforts are appreciated, my friend." Almost resorting to 'gently' pushing Tsuki off as she... smelled her of all things? Before biting her tongue mentally, hearing what she had to say next. *"Exciting isn't it? I look forward to working with you too."* Encouraging her was sure to lead to more of whatever you would call this, but beyond her antics potential tingled, just waiting to be realised. Who else could hope to groom a budding mage properly? No, there was only one person suitable for this matter. Thankfully the woman set sight on the other misfits, Ramira exhaling as she was finally let go. "Take care, my friend." Taking a last look at her before Tsuko ventured on to huggify everyone else. Smile fading and replaced with a stony look that could be mistaken for a stare aimed at the guildmaster. > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-08-25T15:42:18.028+0000) > Things turned bright again it seemed, the attention from the guild master's brute made her cold heart swell walking up to receive the badge while she spoke in turn. "Most excellent. Let us hope this matter is solved cleanly and swiftly." Taking the badge with a brief smile before stepping back, rolling it between her fingers inspecting the design for a moment until she pocketed it away for later. *This could prove problematic, 300 souls could tear even the strongest to pieces from sheer numbers. If only these fools could give their lives for something useful.* > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-08-25T10:29:13.960+0000) Ramira's attention snapped from her thoughts as the crowd grew wilder and out of control. She looked to Lua nodding at her; they would have to meet up on the ship there was another pressing matter. She was confident the rogue and the mummy could handle themselves in this matter. > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-22T17:34:39.581+0000) Again she found herself behind Tsuki addressing her sharply with emphasis on getting out of here. "We have to go. It seems things have reached their breaking point..." There was no more time for idle chatter as the villagers closed in, Ramira heading for the boat as quick as her feet could carry her. Dormant ice particles swirled around her left hand ready to set up an ice wall in case the residents of the town closed in. Something hard hit the back of her head hard with an audible clonk, a blunt object that made her growl making a fist with her frosted hand, the ice forming into sharp shards circling it, the need for punishing the offender growing by the minute. If only because of her eternal patience she managed to restrain herself from impaling her unintentional attacker multiple times. Ramira seemed no worse off, neither out of breath or in much visible pain for the latest blow to her head. The impact had ruffled her hair, a dark mark on the back of her head faintly seen under the mass of hair, but there was no bleeding to speak of. Free from Mudtown and its lovely inhabitants Ramira slowed down to a halt muttering. *"How undignified."* > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-08-25T10:29:13.960+0000) She looked for her closest ally so far, trying to pick her out amongst the rest of the rabble. She had to make sure everyone was alive; they weren't going to be of much use dead after all. Once she found her, she'd walk up to Lua shooting a concerned glance her way. "No injuries I hope. I'll need you at your best when we land. All of you really." Gaze wandering over the group settling on Lua again. "We are safe if nothing else for now." Looking up at the sound of coins hitting the upper deck, Ramira promptly turning her attention to one of the open hatchets observing through it as the villagers chucked coins at the boat, something about tithes and pay. How endearingly superstitious... the concern of a god destroying their craft was low on her list. The mist rolled in closer, mere minutes away. Their fates were one now, and that meant opportunity. For now, she waited to hear out her ally; the mercs had some to offer but a personal rogue at her back? It was a chance she just couldn't miss.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-08-26T20:06:57.390+0000) > >Ramira The rogue kept quiet again, listening as she then heard something coming her way. The comment being driven from her closest ally so far, the 'frost mage' herself. Giving her a nod as she watched onwards towards the other members, noting the mummy giving her a nod as well, as she stood up herself, responding as she picked up one of the many gold krakens on the ground *"I myself am well for now, none of my equipment has been damaged." She said. Her walk on the boat was already quiet and quick enough, and the unruly mob didn't mean much to her at least. The honeycomb pattern fading as she showed an emoticon of a stoic, serious face. As she responded to her again *"As for what else there is with this tithe, its nothing to worry about I would say. Perhaps we should worry about it once we get to shore."* She responded, sitting back down on a set of crates, taking her own view of the fog, trying to scan out something. But she didn't expect the next action. > [{quoted}](name=Aproxima,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-08-28T22:36:02.631+0000) > > Tsuki The Rotted Zaunite lunged towards her as she instinctively went towards her daggers, before she felt... a hug? The emoticon on her face was giving a questioning look, and the kiss on the dotted mouth seemed to make it look even more curious. As she looked at her *"Um... thank you?"* She asked, not even sure what to think of it, as she shook her head. Taking part from the hug gently, sliding out of it as she started to walk towards the bow of the ship. Standing on the lip of the boat as she stared onwards towards their destination, her mask attempting to show something out there.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Lua watched onwards, staying quiet. Deciding now wasn't the best time to talk, yet. Watching the Traveling Band of Mercenaries that refered to them as letters for a moment, shaking her head with a soft chuckle. As she watched onwards towards the others, observing them with the same culture, before she heard her new ally speak to the Guildmaster, as she said after her *"Ten thousand should be enough for myself, I'm ready for this mission."* She said, standing up. Her answers were already answered from the questions the other asked - as she spun her hands around softly, her 'face' showing a smiling emoticon for a moment before it hid away in its honeycomb flair again.
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
Braithe walked over, clear that she wasn't going to go for the diplomatic approach as she saw both of the yordles yell up, walking along the hardlight bridge. Gripping her seeds and her staff tightly. As she stumbled backwards from the loud horn. Walking forward with Poppy and Kara, as she looked at Poppy and Kara. Then towards the many chained creatures as she stood there saying *"And how are we to believe slavers? Show us a token of your good will."* She said, gripping the seeds tightly, ready to malform the enemy ship. As she responded *"I'm not going to see my own people stand to be slaves."* She said, looking at the yordles then the slaver, it was clear that she was going to make an aggressive move if the captain didn't show any good faith. Her staff glowing as she looked at the canyon walls, figuring the best way to attack with the vines.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QEJAN00Y,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-08-19T16:34:14.010+0000) > > Hey, just letting you know that I didn't even throw the seeds yet. So there should have been no shocking; or anything of the sort. The only thing I did with the seeds was just channeling them into my palm, they need to make contact with solid ground first in order for it to change the ground. "Taking her hood off as she watched, gripping her staff tightly as she felt the seeds she conjured in her hand. It would malform the ship it touched to make earthly connections. But it wasn't going to damage anything that much." This is the passage that made it seem like that was happening. I'll edit my post a bit. Edit: Done.
> [{quoted}](name=Eagleheart,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QEJAN00Y,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-08-19T19:46:31.197+0000) > > "Taking her hood off as she watched, gripping her staff tightly as she felt the seeds she conjured in her hand. It would malform the ship it touched to make earthly connections. But it wasn't going to damage anything that much." > > This is the passage that made it seem like that was happening. I'll edit my post a bit. > > Edit: Done. My apologies, I could have worded that better. I just didn't want to cause any issues between Amellia and Braithe because of something that didn't happen
: > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T23:45:13.792+0000) > [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T21:47:54.006+0000) > [{quoted}](name=The Aqualious,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-18T19:09:53.605+0000) >Group After a few words and a chuckle with the guildmaster, Atreyu turned his attention to the figures he saw earlier along with the encroaching children...? With a casual off wave to the possible yordles the mummy man strode toward the two women talking amongst themselves. As he drew closer he began to notice a few features between the two, especially the one who appeared to have advanced modifications built into her form perking his interest. The other one made him mildly warry, her crimson gaze made it all the more unsettling. Her garb didn't look fit for combat, though he wasn't one to judge such things however based on his own wretched appearance you'd think he crawled out of a cave and in some ways he had. **"A possible mage...?"** He muttered to himself quietly as he came to a stop about 10 feet from the pair. He looked at the two of them for a moment more before speaking politely **"Greetings, I take it you both are going on this hellish little escapade as well?"** The husk made a gesture toward the general direction of your soon to be destination with a bandaged hand, its pointed tips slightly visible from underneath the gauze. Not waiting for a reply just yet, the man looked over the modified woman more closely the husk walking around the pair once before coming to a stop in his former position. Placing his thumb and index finger to his covered chin he spoke once more. **"Those are remarkable additions, so smooth and refined it almost makes me jealous. "** He shot a smile with his eye and continued. **"Can't say ive seen handy work quite that synchronized since my days in Piltover.!"** Though the mention of his former home alone gave him a bit of a headache, he could not deny the shear level of craft before him. Turning his vision to the well dressed (moderately intimidating) woman he did a proper bow and lifted himself back up offering a handshakes with his right hand. **"Where are my manners? My name is Atreyu P Latimer, what may I address my fellow soon to be tormented companions by..? "** Making sure to keep his mannerisms as formal as possible despite having the voice of crunching gravel, looking between the two with a calm expression.
> [{quoted}](name=DemonDeceiver ,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-19T01:11:01.727+0000) > > Atreyu Lua's gaze turned towards the Mummified Atreyu who looked towards them and was walking towards them. Viewing his hand and back towards him, noting the pointed tips but wasn't going to bring attention to it, yet. As she softly sat there. Watching him gaze around her armor as she nodded, her honeycomb patterns shifting away to show a smiling emoticon on her helmet. The Honeycombs seeming to manipulate her own face, as she nodded. *"Zaun technology can be... an interesting battleground. Especially when no-one knows where they were testing it for eighteen years."* She responded with, turning her head back towards him and his crunching gravel and formal posture. Irony between the two of them as she responded *"I'm Lua."* She said; turning her head towards her new found ally sitting next to her, then back towards him.
: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KwUJKHGLrDSlRLQhoQHSRdw1MoGdLzkSQZ5xL_OOh3Q/edit?usp=sharing Let us try this again.
> [{quoted}](name=Eagleheart,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QEJAN00Y,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-15T20:50:38.166+0000) > > IC thing Hey, just letting you know that I didn't even throw the seeds yet. So there should have been no shocking; or anything of the sort. The only thing I did with the seeds was just channeling them into my palm, they need to make contact with solid ground first in order for it to change the ground.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T16:02:00.767+0000) > A calmer reaction than she anticipated all the better for molding a favorable opinion, having a shadowy character at her back seemed like a wise pursuit at the time and thus indulged her. "I admire your confidence in this matter, and you would be correct in this case." Glancing at her when her second guess came. "There will likely be more, if not by the guild's hand the offer of gold is sure to draw the rabble here." And so they met in a handshake her confidence unshakable even as the woman moved to her weapon. "Good to be acquainted, now..." Once again overlooking the caravan for any recent arrivals, musing "shall we see who else comes? I'll inform you of anything noteworthy." A mysterious arrival disrupted her mood, a group of midget sized strangers heading their way loudly. If it wasn't for her air of confidence, one could mistake it for something more unsavory; both moved behind her back her hands tensing into fists followed by her body as a whole tensing up stiff and straight staring at the newest arrivals. To keep her facade, she adressed her muse calmly as before. "Yordles..." The guess stated like a fact while she turned to face Lua again allowing a more relaxed stance eyes were resting on her being for a fleeting moment. "And something else I believe. What do you make of this so far? Yordles and a man wrapped in bandages. Something to hide will be an easy guess if they prove reliable a better one." Taking to lean on a nearby wall observing the recent arrivals. "Watch my back, and I will watch yours in these proceedings." Flourishing her left-hand open and flat at her hip, a small icicle grew in it, tiny ice crystals growing on her hand turning the pale skin blue and covered in small ice spots. "Your skills, my talents. They won't see it coming should it come to that." Tightening her hand, she dispelled the latent magic in it returning it to a more favorable shade of paleness. "What say you?" Eyeing her as made the offer.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T21:47:54.006+0000) > > Ramira Lua softly kept her legs crossed, removing her hand from hers, both of them sitting by her close. As she nodded *"Gold did draw me here."* she responded with as she nodded, looking around; her own mask seemingly zoomed in, still in its honeycomb patter as she looked around, staring at the newest arrivals herself. *"Yordles indeed..."* She said, watching over towards them *"I make of them as useful. it's better to have more people."* She responded with. Watching over at them as she nodded in response to her, her hands still over her blades, looking over *"It's an acceptable offer, I'll make sure to watch your back during these events."* She said as she looked over towards the bandaged man and the yordles with curiosity; a face coming out of the honeycomb shapes on her armor. A red light showing a curious, if not intrigued face for all of the arrivals; curious for each one.
: The sea was calmer than usual, almost eerily so. A journey made in silence and with only waves of the ocean as her company for the most part. She preferred the dank loneliness beneath the deck, a little solitude amongst a loud and boisterous Bilgewater crew. But they performed their duties at an acceptable standard, and thus there was nothing to complain about, eyes opened looking down at the illusion she wrapped her true form in. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e11qs6mFmNkYd4TqwO91HIzC-q_SKFVa8jKnrDxU4VQ/edit It was a simple but effective spell even if she had to animate things such as breathing or blinking. Flourishing her hand one more time before a knock came on the door, stopping she stood up from her seat. "Enter." The news the crewman informed her off allowing a faint smile on her lips, they were here. Boots hit the floor all up to the main deck where she met up with the captain who was observing the phenomenon with a spyglass. She caught his attention with a cough as she looked out over the mist choking Bilgewater addressing him. "That will be all captain." Hands behind her back red eyes watching over the brewing mist, almost in a fascinated manner taking in the details of the surroundings for later study, though she did not move her eyes wandered to the captain stretched out hand holding a coin purse. "I trust this will be enough for your services?" He nodded taking the bag in hand and counting the krakens already. "Aye lass, I still be thinking this be a fool's errand. But its yer coin so I shan't complain." He was one of the few captains that still dared to bring in people for coin, though he refused to set foot inside the island capture by whatever held it. His best years had clearly passed him, but he was an honorable scoundrel, something about wanting to die at sea. A permeating stench of alcohol surrounding the captain that made her nose crinkle ever so slightly. Her attention wandered to something beyond the mist one of her hands moving and clutching the silver locket hanging around her neck. "Very well, rest assured. I will return." It wasn't aimed at the captain's concern, but she made sure to emphasize it regardless. It was only a matter of time that his crew with their loose tongues that told too much over drinks revealed more of this strange situation. Shouting till the windows shook through the hallways. A bit of her own research with that revealed that no one so far had managed to escape when they had entered and that those responsible for the efforts were now searching for assistance. She suspected the black mist had something to do about it, but it was too early... too out of place. Nonetheless, this was an excellent opportunity to expand her influence, expecting to be back at midnight at worst. > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-18T06:23:31.103+0000) With nothing but a book clipped to her hip, she went down the gangplank leaving a bastion of relative safety in exchange for a land of thieves and scum. It was a perfect situation to exploit, out here there were no rules and no real authority leaving one's hands-free as long as one practiced restraint and respect for the ruling gangs. Utterly disgusting but growling at someone feet wasn't new to her. It didn't take long until she reached the destination in mind, approaching the caravan but slowing down to a halt a good distance away. Red eyes rested on him for a short moment before they wandered over to another fascinating looking creature, human in appearance masking something beneath. The encompassing armor is taking in with a short-lived interest; technology was a crutch, clunky armor reserved for those trapped in flesh and blood. Only magic and potency for it could be respected. Thus her fleeting interest died abruptly, but she would keep an eye on her all the same, a nosy creature could mean trouble to her goals and her true identity. Those who hid behind masks often had something to hide, Ramira was too proud of a creature to ever hide behind a mask again, head held high with every motion of her body planned, nothing could be sloppy lest she was mistaken for common rabble. Now was the time to press her advantage and so she approached from behind on quiet steps stopping next to her just out of her forward sight. "Hello." The word was spoken with some level of playfulness, sharply contrasted by a rough, almost growling voice. If she hadn't already seen her, she would now, a woman dressed in an outfit part Noxian in design and partly inspired by witches of legend. A faint smile on her lips that couldn't begin to mask the scars and strikingly sharp red eyes clashing once more with a sincere, open thought this time. "You seem lost my friend; perhaps you are a looking for something?" Eyes wandered to the guild master for a moment, then returned to her. "Or maybe we both are here for the same reason." Steepling her hands in a upwards shape letting them rest in front of her the woman took a step forward standing by her side, once again watching the guildmaster go about his business with a familiar playfulness in her tone. "They do look a little short when it comes to the task don't they?" A low chuckle was leaving her as she turned to face the woman holding out her hand for a handshake. "Ramira. May I know your name?" If she took the hand, she would find the inviting hand cold and firm in the grip, just enough for it to feel rather unnatural to the touch.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbiter Akali,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=766JLFOm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T08:28:40.673+0000) > > Ramira Lua was sitting there, staying quiet as she took in the area; the best way to defend herself, the best way to survive. But soon she heard the voice she instantly started to look. Her head on a pivot as she soon found someone of interest. One that revealed herself to her, as she stared at the woman. Tthe illusion contrasted with what she saw, but she knew appearances could be deceiving. It's how she got herself into this mess from the beginning. She seemed to be a mage of some sort, the question would be what type of mage would she be, and more importantly what would their goals be. As she saw the witches garb; of old tales of legend. Ones that her mother would warn her about when she was younger, if it really was her mother who said them. As she softly nodded towards the person, her voice coming out with a vo-coded filter. *"I'm here for the same reason you are, we both have a job to do after all."* She said, crossing her legs and waiting for her. Soon she saw her walk forward, standing by her side as she said *"For now it is, I saw no one earlier, but it seems like there's more of us for this job."* She said looking around with a soft look back towards her hand shake. Her right hand going forward as her left hand went over towards one of her daggers. It was a natural thing for her to do back in Zaun, it was always good to be two steps ahead of any mugger. *"People call me Lua."* She said as she shook her hand, the coldness was noticable; but she wasn't going to draw attention to it. Not unless people needed to know.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP)
Generally, Lua hated working with anything involving Water. It wasn't just because of her distate towards it as a whole concept. She drank it like every body else. It was because of her reliance on it. Not to live, not to have sustinence. But because if she was drenched in water, she was forced to fight hand to hand, and it was messy when she didn't have access to any of her abilities. But when she heard the pay, it was worth it to her. It was something to just get her on her way so she could just drop the mask and become her old self, but she liked this new persona of hers. It didn't matter much, as she looked onwards towards the misty waters and the misty shores of the island. Her vision coming into normal view as her mask allowed her to see clearly, the bionic skin of hers that she never took off gave her comfort; walking forward towards the guildmaster. Not like he; nor anyone could see her. She was clearly waiting for a moment to scope the area. She didn't see anything offputting at first, it allowed her to walk back to where she was, disabling the cloak that her armor put her in as she walked forward. knives holstered on each side as she sat down on a rock, nodding to the Guildmaster, waiting for whomelse came in to assist. Or to see if it was just herself.
rollz3 (NA)
: From The Depths It Stirs (Closed-RP Sign-ups/OOC)
I was in the last one you did and enjoyed it, but when it died out it was a huge shame; I enjoyed it all. I'm going to toss in three characters; your choice on who gets in. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13UKJtlU8kEbuqFpigIqitJrErfY_i9UZdgOXGq_7BP0/edit?usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjChsO9uY8Yeo5OKqxsE8ItZvYWIDv3uQxf9Hi41ezg/edit?usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Wq2Tc51CgjZXZGoEAB8VzBop5pqQn6Vyz683sqYfqA/edit?usp=sharing
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
Braithe Watched onwards in horror as she saw the 'creatures' from afar. Taking her hood off as she watched, gripping her staff tightly as she felt the seeds she conjured in her hand. It would malform the ship it touched to make earthly connections. But it wasn't going to damage anything that much. She needed the seeds to regain her strength. As she stepped forward to get a better look, raising her eyebrows as she saw what weren't creatures. But They were from her own homeland. Yordles, Vastayans, Ionians. All to be sold to slavery owners throughout the world. From doing simple menial labor, to be pinned to their walls, to be used as their own devices. She was disgusted as she said in response with Kara. *"We need to board that ship. I am not going to see my people get hurt by anyone. Especially sickling creatures like themselves."* She said, gripping the seeds tighter in her off hand. Walking forward as she got ready to channel a way across. The Cave walls were still strong, and she could burrow vines to traverse across, but she didn't know how possible it would be. As she turned towards Amelia *"Kara is correct, you need to get us on board that ship. I can't stand to let these slavers go. It won't mess up our future, our present is already set in stone, everything we do here has already happened in the present!"* She said, getting ready as she was looking towards the slaving ship. *"They seem to be a fully manned crew, no armaments on the ship. But they have to be using Anti-Magic and things to knock them out. If there's Vastayans there they have access to the true wild magics of the world."* She said, walking forward and watching with readied eyes.
: Open RP Invitation - Mystery, Domination, and a contest!
Well, I'd like to hear more about this! I forgot to add myself that I'm interested!
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
Braithe took a strong stance near the front of the crew, watching the ship close in further onto them as she softly turned her head to the yordle who jumped up, and the hostile reaction to the poor one, as she shook her head saying *"We were all unconcious to begin with. It's best to say she stopped whomevers attack it was... but it certainly didn't stop this Hatter."* She said softly, trying to chide the group into a more peaceful direction and less antagonistic, as she heard the other Yordle. She turned her head back and shook her head softly *"It's not the right time... quite literally, nor place for it. However, I lived in Ionia for most of my youth."*" She said to the Hammer wielding warrior, as she stepped forward. Sighing as she felt the air of earth around her. It was clearly younger, as she responded to the boys next words *"We might all be in one piece, however that ship is still coming right for us."* She responded as she gripped her staff tightly. Walking forward on the Amelia, as she peered towards the opposing ship, watching curiously as she held her hand up; lowering her staff, attempting to hail them for peace and not for bloodshed as she looked onwards towards the newcomer.
: ((DEMACIAAA!!!) Shadows Light and Farewell - RP Idea))
Well, I like this idea so far. I'll show off two characters, you can pick which one you want to see for this. The Alchemist https://docs.google.com/document/d/13UKJtlU8kEbuqFpigIqitJrErfY_i9UZdgOXGq_7BP0/edit?usp=sharing wouldn't have any qualms in getting more buisness done. On the other hand, the Swordswinger https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Wq2Tc51CgjZXZGoEAB8VzBop5pqQn6Vyz683sqYfqA/edit wouldn't mind expanding out Demacia as a whole, or to bring Magic into a usable state, so he didn't have to keep it in hiding.
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
It was clear that the Druid was a bit upset at her handiwork being disrupted, and the vines came back naturally to her in her same shield like formation. Preparing for its worse as she started to transfer its energy into moss. Trying to get the ground more fertile for the future; as she heard the Hatter, gasping, the vines quickly darting out and pushing her back on the boat, as it slowly got transported from its Void Shield. --- Eventually, the Druid woke up, but not on the boat. Instead she found herself awake on the middle of a burning field, gasping as she raised her staff around. Almost pleading with the world to answer her. But there was nothing Runeterra and Valoran was saying. Runeterra had fallen, as she felt her body get to an observer view with an over-eye view. She saw wars all over the nation. Her land of Iona was razed with the power of the flame. The World was destroyed, and there was nothing to protect it from this destructive nature. It was all destroyed, she watched as Zaun fought Piltover in the streets. The Battle of Hextech and Chemtech. She saw tribes of shurima using the animals as simple war machines. She saw a dark corruption scouring through from the south of Shurima and from the South-East from the oceans. The Freijlord was in full force with its civil war. Bilgewater found out that Gangplank was truly alive, and he regained his forces enough to destroy bilgewater and get revenge. Demacia and Noxus were in the heat of a fierce war. The shining examples fighting from eachother in the center. Soon, the fire of the world enclosed. There was nothing but the screams of the innocent. And the Druid watched, pounding on the sky to let her free, to let her help those in need. Watching all of them die. --- But that wasn't where she woke up, as she woke up with a sudden sharp look, gasping as she patted the metal of the plate, sighing as she lowered her head, looking around as she stood up. Looking at the others sas she extended her arms out, looking to everyone as she asked "Is everyone alright? Are you all doing ok?" She asked, looking towards everyone. Seeing them all as she looked back at the ship, and the moss on the ground. She thought the earthly terrain didn't grow here. As she turned around, looking at the ship.
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
The Druid was albeit dissapointed at the turn of the machine being shown. It was something she was tempted to use herself, there had to be a way, ever since the rune wars, to decrease the overgrowing violence in the world. The vision was in her head as she daydreamed, not even realizing herself walking forward and into the zone of the girl, not paying attention. But the rest happened so fast, she found herself in a technological bubble as her connection to the world was cut off, gasping as she landed on the deck, gracefully if only for her practice in Ionia. Looking back as she heard the reasoning, sighing as she shook her head "And I thought it would be a good chance for peace." She said as she looked at the canyon entrance; seeing the water flow forward but the sparking of electricity was still loud and clear to her, the earth would conduct some of the electricity, but it's clear where the bulk of it would go. *"Oh Green Father, give us your aid."* She muttered to herself as she looked at the location in the canyon where they were, stepping up towards the closet location of the canyon walls, starting to think as she pointed her staff towards the canyon wall, channeling vinage along the rocky terrain, the vines naturally going to her in a shield like fashion, tearing on it to see how strong it was in comparison to the inground canyon's conditions, looking back towards the others as she says *"I'm sure I can help us out; the lightweight of us could use these vines to help hold onto something in the event the current builds up enough, but I don't know how much it will hold weight wise. The rockwall isn't suitable for most plantlife nowadays but it might work as a last ditch attempt."* She called out to the crew, gripping onto the vines as she set her staff down, starting to tie them to a nearby cleat, tying them tightly as she turned back towards the rest of them *"It's an option..."*
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
The Druid known as Braithe raised an eyebrow, gripping her staff tightly as she looked over at the Hatter, then at the time Machine, she thought it would be best for someone to go through it first as she stood next to the short yordle with the Fae. Her staff next to her side as she watched onwards in curiosity, letting Amellia go through it first as she stayed quiet, her natural connection telling her something was off, but the question was what?
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
Braithe watched on, stepping up fully as she spun her staff around, walking upwards as she closed her eyes lightly, hearing the words of what the woman was saying. A person who was coming through the air? It made Braithe slightly nervous as she turned around, looking in the direction she was, backpedelling next to them, looking around the canyons walls as she spotted where plants could and couldn't grow, her right hand opened as she was ready to throw something into the air, as she kept standing still in case.
: An Obvious Trap. (Main Thread.)
Braithe found herself walking through the forests as she got closer and closer to the canyon. Her feet bare and wishing that she didn't have to always be connected to the natural world at times. But it helped keep herself straight. The worst part of the trip had to be the ship from Ionia to the mainland. She at least found herself a home in the canyon. Noting the fliers on the wall, nodding to herself as she held the staff tightly, climbing through as she looked into where the hatter was. It was clear there were short fuzzy creatures... they weren't vastayan, but Yordles? She shook her head lightly to herself as she softly raised her hand up **"Hello...?"** She called out towards their direction, feeling her body glow with the natural bonds in the land. Her eyes watching the people who were there. For starters was the Yordle with a Hammer, donned in armor. She softly smiled at her look, someone courageous enough to be there, as well as the other yordle; which Braithe thought odd for a moment before putting it past her. Clear she didn't notice or hear about her Void touched attributes. The next one was the Void-Touched, she felt another wave of unease flow through her as she simply shook her head, the last person she saw was the man with a cloak, again that same unease fell through as she looked to the main attraction; the *trustworthy* hatter, she shook her head as she stepped forward, looking back to see another yordle with a pixie behind her, softly smiling at the small fae being and looking back to the rest of them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QEJAN00Y,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-15T04:29:03.515+0000) > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q7fDezxXrbkyW5g0JKnEygygEwaYB2Y1_IH3-Ezbp80/edit?usp=sharing ; a druid who wants to see peace in the world and to mend the world from being destroyed because of war. This one. Braithe seems like the most probable person to seek this, and the one I'm most interested in. Up to you who you do end up bringing despite my suggestion, but I will list her profile here when we're ready to go.
> [{quoted}](name=Snow Fawn Poppy,realm=OCE,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=QEJAN00Y,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-15T06:36:45.599+0000) > > This one. Braithe seems like the most probable person to seek this, and the one I'm most interested in. Up to you who you do end up bringing despite my suggestion, but I will list her profile here when we're ready to go. That's fine by me! Braithe it is!
: An Obvious Trap. [OOC and Bio thread.] (Closed RP).
Things have died down (Thank goodness) with the family and internship (And we finish moving tomorrow!) So I should be good! I have a few characters that might fit for this. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uzqcN_FbjVSHED2LHoMp3Sh2Wt-SWqPdNn_xDoTrlMs/edit?usp=sharing ; A ranged attacker/rouge who is going to be seeking for more wealth and power within the world. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjChsO9uY8Yeo5OKqxsE8ItZvYWIDv3uQxf9Hi41ezg/edit?usp=sharing ; a stealthy infiltrator who wants to find her long forgotten parents; even if it means falling into an obvious trap. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q7fDezxXrbkyW5g0JKnEygygEwaYB2Y1_IH3-Ezbp80/edit?usp=sharing ; a druid who wants to see peace in the world and to mend the world from being destroyed because of war. Up to your digression on who gets added, so pick who you think would work!
Krizonar (NA)
: Champion Auditions - Pyke, Judge Selection
: Champion Auditions - Kai'Sa, Judge Selection
: "𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŽππ„ ππ„πŽππ‹π„!" γ€Šπ€π’πŠ ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“: 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄》
Cassius stood in the center of everyone, his blades were circling him, in a passive manner. The blades aimed downwards as he looked around the group. Taking a small breath as he spoke **"I am Cassius... I am Trace 338. I have telekentic powers that were augmented by the Project Initiative; and I am now joining this revolution against the Project Initiative... something that's drained my will to live at the start of my new life."** The Bladedancer said, standing up as he lets his blades hit the floor, looking at them all. **"I can answer any questions you have for me."**
: Cassius's movements were brisk as he continued to follow Ashe, nodding as he said **"Don't worry!"** He called out as he turned around to face the battlecast being, and Averosa being engulfed by it. Watching as he saw a blast being charged by the being. Taking notice as he vaulted behind the same cover Ashe had, his blades stayed stationary as he quickly manuvered them himself, looking up as he guided the blades towards the creature, all of them striking at assorted, equal times, not letting the strikes rest as the blades ducked and bobbed and weaved around. Cassius turned his head towards the Leader of the resistance, nodding as he says **"Think you can line up a shot?"** He asked, as he continued to make the blades strike the beast, taunting its strikes out after the blast has gone through.
> [{quoted}](name=1 Ashe Main,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=YR5w537L,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-01-30T03:45:46.068+0000) > > Ashe Cassius turned around instantly as he heard a building collapse, stumbling lightly as he heard it, watching figures fall from the building and the creature fall to the ground, destroyed as he watched onwards from the same safe distance as Ashe. Transferring the blades to go in protective locations. Cassius kept his head on a swivel as he let Ashe do what she needed to do, averting her gaze out of politeness as she cleaned off her eyepatch, looking out towards the wreckage as he says **"You lost three members, just to get someone who might not have been willing to join you, and was all based off of one message... I do pray that I make up for at least what half of them did."** Cassius replied, soon facing back towards her, conversing the blades on him, three on him and four surrounding her as he says **"Let's get moving then; we'll have a better time to talk inside of your base of operations."**
: Cassius's movements were brisk as he continued to follow Ashe, nodding as he said **"Don't worry!"** He called out as he turned around to face the battlecast being, and Averosa being engulfed by it. Watching as he saw a blast being charged by the being. Taking notice as he vaulted behind the same cover Ashe had, his blades stayed stationary as he quickly manuvered them himself, looking up as he guided the blades towards the creature, all of them striking at assorted, equal times, not letting the strikes rest as the blades ducked and bobbed and weaved around. Cassius turned his head towards the Leader of the resistance, nodding as he says **"Think you can line up a shot?"** He asked, as he continued to make the blades strike the beast, taunting its strikes out after the blast has gone through.
> [{quoted}](name=1 Ashe Main,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=YR5w537L,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-15T05:58:23.796+0000) > > Ashe (I am so sorry for not responding, medical issues came up.) Cassius watched the strike hit the creature. Stopping his assault as the strike the creatures eyes. Taking a second to collect himself as he slashed the blades down all at once upon the creatures hull, each blade crushing into the metal; converting the blades back onto himself as he started running behind her. His blades set in a defensive position, three around him and four circling around Ashe in protection. Continuing to run with her towards the direction of the facility. He took a glance behind them, making sure it wasn't going to follow, or if any of its friends were.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=YR5w537L,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-19T00:19:27.674+0000) Ashe paced heavily through the run down city as Cassius followed not too far behind. "Hey," she called out while still running. "If you see two yellow lights anywhere around its the other two! There's no doubt that they're heading for the facility! They know what to do!" Ashe watched as AVAROSA went for the skies. "Careful up there!" Ashe suddenly stopped. She looked up and saw AVAROSA being engulfed but a large Battlecast creature with glowing red tentacles. Its attention was brought to Ashe soon after as it screeched angrily. She had to react quickly. Ashe called out to Cassius, "Take cover!" She jumped and rolled behind a somewhat fortified structure hoping it would protect them from the blast.
Cassius's movements were brisk as he continued to follow Ashe, nodding as he said **"Don't worry!"** He called out as he turned around to face the battlecast being, and Averosa being engulfed by it. Watching as he saw a blast being charged by the being. Taking notice as he vaulted behind the same cover Ashe had, his blades stayed stationary as he quickly manuvered them himself, looking up as he guided the blades towards the creature, all of them striking at assorted, equal times, not letting the strikes rest as the blades ducked and bobbed and weaved around. Cassius turned his head towards the Leader of the resistance, nodding as he says **"Think you can line up a shot?"** He asked, as he continued to make the blades strike the beast, taunting its strikes out after the blast has gone through.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=YR5w537L,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-04T22:50:16.444+0000) Ashe could sense his passion in his tone and eased a slight grin. She could tell he was a very determined person that had his intentions in place. **"Thats quite interesting,"** she spoke. **"You will serve well with the team. Lets head back to the facility and I'll introduce you to the rest of them."** She proceeded to hold but her hand fell short after being interrupted by a loud screech and a familiar voice. **"First we need to find the others. Its not safe here."** A large flash of red light surged into the air along with one loud roar and an explosion down in the distance. Dust and ashes flowed towards them and something that appeared to an augmented head rolled before Ashe's feet. *Oh no, not Cabaret,* she thought to herself, shocked as she looked down at its dented appearance. **"We have to leave now! Follow Me!"** She motioned Cassius to follow her direction.
> [{quoted}](name=1 Ashe Main,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=YR5w537L,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T07:57:42.445+0000) > > Ashe Cassius nodded as he had his blades continue to circle him, holding out his two blades and talking about moving back to the facility, softly following before he heard the loud yell and the familliar voice call out. watching a large flash of light come across the sky, and an explosion coming upon them, soon a womans augmented head appeared, as he saw the woman's head sail past his feet and land near Ashe, Cassius tilted his head towards the location of the beam, then over at Ashe as his robotic voice came out **"I think we better make sure your other two are safe."** Cassius responded, as his blades took shape, forming a scorpion like pattern around his back as he looked in the direction, trying to spot where her other allies were for now, if that wasn't going to work, Cassius would attempt to read for their minds, to see if they were still alive and not immobilized. Soon, after the confirmed fate of Sadyr and Siren, where they made contact, or their deaths were apparent, Cassius started moving, starting to follow Ashe as he spun his blades around him, not running but taking a brisk jogging pace, his blades levitating behind him as he prepared to send them back towards a target, or to block any strike. Keeping himself behind the Leader of the resistance movement, His facemask glowing purple.
: Gazing too long into the Abyss (Semi-Open RP)
Cassius's brow furrowed as he glared what seemed like mental daggers to Jak, when he glared at him he mouthed out the words **"At least keep the peace."** He said as he glared to the rest of them, trying to keep the peace, holding his hands out as some people came closer, his blades getting ready to deflect or block the strikes that came around. Before he heard the elder speak up, mentally thanking that the guy was going to prevent any more issues. Completely ignoring the fact that Eclair was giving an ill minded threat, depending on whoever it was directed to at all. He simply stayed silent as the elder spoke, before he kept grip on the blade and Armblade he was wielding at the time. Cassius, unlike the rest of the townsfolk walked down the pathways towards the village square, he walked softly behind Talon. His weapons still unsheathed, and three blades levitating around Talon when he stopped moving, as if to prevent any attempts on his life. If Talon attempted to grip onto these blades, he would find they would become extremely heavy, and unable to be wielded at all. If someone attempted to attack Talon, Cassiuses blades would attempt to deflect any melee strikes, and attempting to disarm whomever. Whilst Cassius was attempting to wait for the story the elder was going to give, his mind was busy prodding Talon's, attempting to figure out what was going on inside his head, despite his skill not being the greatest, he was hoping for something like what happened with the Crazed man in the bar. [Weapons in hand: Talon's Armblade, 4] [Weapons Levitating Around Talon: 2, 3, 10)
: Champion Auditions - Zoe (Judge Selection) [VOTES!]
: Snowdown 2017 interest thread v2
Daem... Ah screw it, Daem would probably have more fun destroying snowman and all that. [Froaken on the other end will make sure there's a bunch of snow.](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rkt3T6x-7R3S9OaqsMHLIUe_JXgIrp86pdGINsXD7PY/edit?usp=sharing) (Side Note, I had the character made a while back, and is a repurposed idea from before I made Daem, so this character is a bit new and I need to mess with.)
: Gazing too long into the Abyss (Semi-Open RP)
> [{quoted}](name=AskTheHarbinger,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=yeXizBOE,comment-id=002b0000000100010000,timestamp=2017-12-02T21:23:29.614+0000) > > > And all the while, the crows looked on in silence. >Would quote talon but is a pain to do on mobile and jak. Cassiuses mind was at a total blur from everything that was happening, his mind was exploding with thoughts from every man and woman as the carnage around him happened. The Blades Shadow's killing, the chortling of blood from a mother who just lost her daughter, the wails of anguish from the choir of woman, and the drawing of sheaths from other men. He didn't react to anything else, as his own mind was being surrounded with a mass of noise. The clear sounds were a first for him as he tried tuning them out. His Blades being drawn out of his sheath as the man socked Talon in the face, walking over towards them, two blades in hand, three blades following him as he walked over. A Hint of anger in his face as yelled out **”That was unnecessary for hitting him.”** the Demacian Stated, his daggers in hand, a claymore, katana and Gladius floating behind him. As he tilted his head towards the Shadows weapon. Sheathing one dagger as he grabbed the mans weapon, fitting it onto his left arm as he looked at the two of them, saying, not to them but to everyone around the area **I understand that we all saw that dream last night, I understand the deaths of these two members of this town are striking you hard, but we can not lose our grip.”** Cassius remarked, his left arm lowered as he pointed at everyone with a black dagger. **”There is something afoot, I know. This is not a coincidence, but we will not kill anyone else. β€œ** the demacian called. **”For those who want to stand with me and are strong willed! Step Forward. If you are weak willed! Go home and lock the door and windows, and tuck your key away. It is for everyone’s good!”** The demacian hollered.”**
JPlayah (NA)
: Harrowing 2017 Interest/OOC Thread
Starting tomorrow, my posts are going to be a lot less frequent, due to a trip down to Disney, I'll be back around the tenth for reference. Also, Magma, I only had the Fae hear to give characteristics towards the relationship between Elizhan and Pureheart, I will remove it if you don't find that it would fit, but Elizhan has either no care about what they said, or didn't even hear his fae in the first place. Guy just wants to kill a bandaged freak with some giant claws and a walking suit of giant ass armor.
: > [{quoted}](name=JPlayah,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ox8Uc71t,comment-id=0047,timestamp=2017-12-01T04:34:42.538+0000) > > # _"Rose and I are about to fight Mordekaiser. Come to the harbor now if you want to help."_ Luna heard the call to action, and hoping that the man speaking in her mind could hear her back, she then tried to tell him through her mind, **_Hang tight, we need to fight our way there_**. She found that the sensation of someone speaking in her mind was familiar somehow, but with her altered memories, she couldn't remember. > [{quoted}](name=Flyntloch,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ox8Uc71t,comment-id=002a0000000000000002000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2017-12-01T11:06:37.851+0000) > > Elizhan "If we see it again, it will be later, I think you heard the same thing I did in your head, those two are planning to take on Mordekaiser to end this early, we need to help," Luna informed Elizhan. "Then we have bigger fish to fry after the Harrowing," Amber muttered for her friends to hear, but not people they've met so far during this night. Amber, Aurin, Bennett, and Caligo then began to cut through the undead as the group headed to group up with Zeran and Rose, and as Luna and Zhayu picked off other undead from varying distances and pressed forward.
> [{quoted}](name=MagmaDragon12,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ox8Uc71t,comment-id=004c,timestamp=2017-12-05T07:04:59.504+0000) > > Luna/Co Elizhan nodded as he grunted softly, not hearing what Amber said, his Fae did but Elizhan in his good old, ignorant ways didn't even seem to bat an eye to what the Fae said as he Stated **"Alright... we have that going for us with those two fighting, lets charge!"** He yelled, as he ran up with Amber, AUrin, Bennett and Caligo, charging near the front of the pack, his Fae providing a form of Aerial Support in order to rain its own energy to the undead masses below. With Kayle's former healing, Elizhan was moving smoother and slicker than his fight with the group before, his Fae was also in a more joyous mood due to seeing her new idol.
Show more

Flyntloch

Level 145 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion