Adder (OCE)
: I would absolutely love to see a Shyvanna rework eventually
I will say that I would also love for Shyvana to be reworked sometime in the future, but at the same time I will be incredibly worried when they do. Gameplay aside, I'm more concerned with how they'll handle her appearance and her story. Her previous bio I thought was the best that Riot did, but with the recent update they gave to it a while back it felt like they took some steps backwards, mostly Dragon dad with human dad. I never liked this decision and have already posted about it enough I feel. Only hope is when they do update her, they realized their mistake and bring it back since he was present in every part of her previous lores. Appearance wise I can't say too certain on. I mean, Mord and Pantheon got updated really well and so I would imagine that Fiddle and Voli will be the same but we'll have to see as they progress. I also have this certain mindset on how Shyvana is suppose to look so I will be wanting Riot to try and hit those when they update her, mainly keeping her human look with scaled body and skintone. Could remove the high heels from her since I've never really understood that as part of her character and her design of armor could either go into very Demacian or more unique for her. Not quite sure where I stand on if she should have horns or not (leaning towards the latter). Would be nice to see an evolving dragon form though.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Events are BACK Baby! Also some Holiday Event Suggestions
Wait, are events really coming back? When was this announced?
Rioter Comments
: Basically the game right now
Rioter Comments
: Huh, I actually went through your discussions to check if you did. Seems I overlooked it then. Did you cover this one: {{champion:6}}
Not yet. Might cover him next if I don't get any other suggestions.
: Battlecast Ornn - The newest addition to Viktor's collection, a war machine of fire and oil. ______________ About your next series: {{champion:154}} This guy gets neglected way too much....
Already covered Zac
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Project Bias
It really bugs me that this is the case because the champs chosen do fir in well with the sub-theme that they were going for this year. What fails, though, is some of the execution in design. Akali and Jinx just don't fit and, at least for me, don't really feel like Project at all to me. Jinx just feels like leftover Odyssey or more like a vigilante from her design. It's also a shame that there was prior fan art of Jinx in Project that felt more akin to it, with ideas like a full mask with painted on faces, or even the hoodie idea and making her full robo-suited/bodied. Akali just doesn't feel that much different. Her helmet, her color scheme, just overall her design feels more like Praetorian to me or an odd form of Program. She never really felt like she was in the same universe, more like she was in a purgatory between these themes. Warwick I've gotten use to, Pyke is decent, and Irelia is good, but Akali and Jinx just kind of kill everything for me.
: Am I the only one that has no interest or desire to play Team Fight Tactics?
I've tried it and it has some aspects of being fun, but with how the RNG is and substitution of gold over items in a lot of the build up and monster matches, it just feels unfun a lot of the time. That, plus the fact that there was immediately a ranked mode launched soon after, despite the fact that the mode is RNG based. I just don't get it. Why would I ever want to try and play ranked in this?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: and you then remember that riot is really good at making things look good at face value but it can be utter shit.
true. but we'll have to see how he turns out on PBE now won't we
: I really hope his ultimate is still a semi-global, its what was iconic with him before - a _usually _ top lane champion that can, without teleport, leave Top Island to make some risky, but potentially great plays by ulting a lane. The rest of his kit was boring and stale and glad thats getting a change, but I actually felt his old ult could stand up these days - but only time will tell. He seems balanced, numbers aside, nothing absurd and no huge new game-breaking concepts being added so a pretty stable rework.
From what I can tell from the video on discussing him, it's most likely still going to be semi-global. They said they still want to keep to the original as they possibly can but for all we know it could have scaling distance based on rank. We'll just have to wait and see on the PBE later today or tomorrow (i forget when it updates).
: Imo most of riots reworks have been succesful in one way or another. {{champion:84}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}} Lots of old mains didn't like their radically updated gameplay, but the champs are really strong, pro viable and got hella popular. {{champion:39}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:44}} The overall best. They retained a lot of their identity while bringing it up to date and becoming more relatable. All have above average viability. {{champion:28}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:19}} Even if they are still not pro viable, their new identities where as good as you can get. Each of these reworks captured the feel of what the champs were supposed to be in the first place. {{champion:50}} {{champion:10}} Those two are having it rough. Each of these strayed away from the original identity of the champ, distancing a lot of mains, even though their concepts are cool. On top of that, they are still struggling to find a good place in the meta, both in soloQ and pro play. {{champion:81}} {{champion:25}} An OTP's wet dream. Their identity and gameplay remained essentially unchanged, but their lores got enriched and their aesthetics updated. Both very solid.
{{champion:84}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:3}} yes are strong in pro but that is kind of a problem, as then they're nerfed for that field but in addition to normal play as they're usually strong in that field as well. Akali is probably one of the biggest offenders right now with Aatrox a close second, as least from my perspective ( i don't watch LCS so I don't know how good they are anymore. {{champion:39}} Thematically yes is better but let's not kid around, she was overloaded at her relaunch. Too much of eveything, still somewhat being nerfed, and just kind of problematic. The others are fine though. {{champion:50}} I think they're hitting a bit better with this last few updates to what he originally was, but {{champion:10}} I really don't understand what you mean. Before she was an melee top laner that scales to spamming her E ranged attacks late game. Her rework seems no different to what she was with the exception that she has one of the weakest laning phases I've seen for a champ and hardest scaling yet if she does well (not to mention the concept of a ARMORED Battle Angel. Still not over that). Maybe I'm missing something so you might have to enlighten me on that. {{champion:81}} is just a minor rework that needed some polishing as opposed to {{champion:14}} or {{champion:82}} who needed far bigger reworks to make them feel and work better. {{champion:25}} I actually don't really consider a rework since nothing was really changed with her abilities. If anything I just consider her getting a Visual Update and a buff on her ult.
: > [{quoted}](name=Forhonor321,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qAz9pEeU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-29T21:58:04.977+0000) > > Well from what I could tell from the BtS video, here's just a quick theory on what he can do: > > Passive: Similar to before. Shows stacks like Jhin's ammo under health but, you know, adds up > > Q: quick press is for a simple spear thrust, holding down charges it for a throw. Possibly stops first enemy hit or passes through minions for reduced damage. > > W: Almost the exact same if not for giving attack speed after the stun? > > E: Is a channeled ability. Does what it does now but for longer duration, larger area and at the end some form of knockback or additional stun (not sure). > > R: Similarly the same but now you travel a distance based on where you're aiming from where' you're positioned (maybe could have something similar to Rumble ult/Viktor e?). Mostly used to teleport but also deal massive damage to enemies caught his e looks like it has a mini braum shield
5050BS (NA)
: E you can move too (but slowly)
: I still want to see what his abilities actually do in context but he looks REALLY cool, but I know for sure theyre gonna nerf him like everything else because GRAND STARFALL has the word grand in it so it must be op
Well from what I could tell from the BtS video, here's just a quick theory on what he can do: Passive: Similar to before. Shows stacks like Jhin's ammo under health but, you know, adds up Q: quick press is for a simple spear thrust, holding down charges it for a throw. Possibly stops first enemy hit or passes through minions for reduced damage. W: Almost the exact same if not for giving attack speed after the stun? E: Is a channeled ability. Does what it does now but for longer duration, larger area and at the end some form of knockback or additional stun (not sure). R: Similarly the same but now you travel a distance based on where you're aiming from where' you're positioned (maybe could have something similar to Rumble ult/Viktor e?). Mostly used to teleport but also deal massive damage to enemies caught
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
d00mface (EUW)
: His head is the backdrop behind Pantheon. On either side of Pantheon's head/shoulders you can see Aatrox's eyes and from there spotting the rest of his head should be easy!
Wow! I just saw it and that is sneaky but also a nice touch.
: I drew a Headhunter for them not too long ago.
ooohhh headhunter. That's a good one to think up
Rioter Comments
: What's your favorite champion artistically/design-wise?
{{champion:516}} I really just love the way he's designed. His theme of being a fiery, forge god is well executed, I love his VO, and he just feels fluffy just from looking at him. {{champion:82}} The rework did an amazing job of making him feel more unique and still menacing. The mace is massive, the armor is well designed, I just love this look for him. {{champion:202}} He's just a perfect blend of psychopathic killer and artist. {{champion:102}} Mainly due to her splash art. The way she's presented is just great. A good combination of looking human but still keeping dragon aspects and feel.
: Kinda just sounds like you are under the impression that the game owes you a victory every so often. ..
I'm not saying I am owed a victory, I'm saying that the game has turned into "one side stomping the other side" and it's finally breaking me. I don't mind losing games if they're close or feel fair. But with how the game is right now, it doesn't feel great to lose since it's all about who can snowball harder and who has higher damage while the other team just sits there and takes it until unanimous 15 surrender or 20 minute surrender
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If Yuumi may start with a point in her W, why doesn't Azir?
Because Yuumi needs that point in order for her other abilities to work. Otherwise, she would just have a linear low range Q, a self heal, or even just be attached to you doing nothing besides hopping off and getting a shield, until you hit lvl 2. Azir on the other hand already has a bunch of power in summoning his soldiers. They're used for zoning and essentially increasing his attack range. If he was like Yuumi, he could then just summon a soldier, poke a bit and then slide that soldier for damage and continue the poke. It wouldn't work.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Wait does this mean I can just throw a pink ward and start attacking her again?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The Youtube Algorithm guys..... That Algorithm..... Love it.... lol I really do sometimes. Random af
radetari (EUNE)
: One small problem Death animation ... of a child unless they pull a {{champion:20}} on us
PekiCodex (EUW)
: Do YOU support non-meta strategies?
I would say so. It's a good idea to try something new/unusual to see if it can work. Asking for permission is the biggest factor though. If you're going to be doing something like duo top and have no jg or build a champ a certain way it's always a good idea to ask your team before hand to let them know to see if they'll allow it or not. HOWEVER, IMO, I would generally say this is a bit more acceptable in normal games than in ranked games. Normals are just normals. There's no high stakes involved outside of winning/losing the game. You can be a bit more lenient over what you or others play since you're mostly playing for fun, relaxing or a warm up. Ranked is a bit different in my eyes. It's where people are forced to work together in order to climb the ladder and prove their worth, it's all about the climb and ranking up. So, when you have a person or if you want to try an off meta build, people are generally going to be more hostile towards you, thinking that it won't work. They have something something to lose (IP and promos) and if they lost that game, they may turn that hostility towards you, especially if you're strategy did not work at all that game. You have to be extremely confident and have had a lot of practice in order for those strategies to work.
: > [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gFoUHZXU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:05:06.734+0000) > > He needs a VU like ezreal got, not a VGU. this is what I was thinking. I'm not a Vlad player, but I've heard everyone say his abilities are pretty damn modern and effective (and fit his theme)
But haven't people talked about him being problematic with his abilities though?
Gubaguy (NA)
: Glad to see kruphix findging work these days
Aahhh, Theros. My favorite Magic block because Greek theme
: How Tencent Games Killed Paragon
I fucking loved Paragon. Was a pretty good game when I jumped on at the time and slowly just started to feel worse. Felt awful when I heard it was getting shut down. Been kind of pissed since because the only other game that I play that was close to it is SMITE but I have some issues with it and it just isn't the same.
Show more

Forhonor321

Level 140 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion