Nithke (EUW)
: The awful community makes the URF nightmarish
Wait it’s now toxic to try to win a game, you people are something else. Too many tenth place ribbon holder ruining everything. Waaaah I’m not very good but I deserve to win cuz mommy says I’m the bestest. Your actual complaint is people trying and picking things that help them win, when you goto the park and play basketball do you complain about the other people who keep there eyes open and run cuz they tryharding?
: _Highest skillcap champion in the game_ "Let's add some actual skill to his kit" {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EHaeKIi5,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-29T08:09:54.393+0000) > > _Highest skillcap champion in the game_ > "Let's add some actual skill to his kit" > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} That was my point he is not a high skill cap champion he is literally one of the least skillful champs in the game. Massive range aoe’s on short cd that require no resource management, high mobility, and built in sustain to heal up. Like if you miss with aatrox’s abilities you are really bad especially since after the first hits the rest are against targets that can barely even move due to cc. It’s like shooting a fish in a barrel with bazooka in league terms but but he is “meleeeeee” ya right rofl.
: Another nerf Kai'Sa thread
Would be nice if she actually had to auto attack to do dmg she literally doesn’t auto as a mark men’s to delete you. So lower her ability ratios period and force her to auto attack to do damage. Then look at some way to enforce some skill of play onto her aka the if your in range I just mash q and it all homiming middle hit make her atleast directionally aim q
: How to Increase Aatrox's Skill Floor Without Making him OP in High-End Play
K let’s stop with the attic pity party he is just fine and his win rates keep climbing after everyone mistakenly jumped ship after the nerfs. If anything he needs meaningful nerf to his kit when it comes to fighting players. He has giant aoe skill shots they are so big it’s not even fair to claim they are skill shots and they do massive damage. Most pure melee and short range champs simply get crushed by him the only exceptions are hyper mobile champs that can escape his huge aoe “unskilled shots”. Let’s add some actual skill to his kit and we can return more minion damage back.
: I don't get how you say bot lane is free food when they are doing the eating. ADC out damage top/life steal/critical damage/attack speed/mobility where as top has to burst the bot lane down (ADC) to ensure they win. I never understand why Bot laners are the one complaining when they are the one doing the most damage.The damage you complain about also transfer to ADC not just top.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iK9j2oBA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-17T03:24:34.162+0000) > > I don't get how you say bot lane is free food when they are doing the eating. ADC out damage top/life steal/critical damage/attack speed/mobility where as top has to burst the bot lane down (ADC) to ensure they win. > > I never understand why Bot laners are the one complaining when they are the one doing the most damage.The damage you complain about also transfer to ADC not just top. Bot lane is free food because they are always under leveled. It’s a very different idea than bot lane becomes Impactful. If you are being honest literally at no point in the game is your adc off hunting down the Enemy mid lamer or top It’s always the other way around both the top lane and mid are constantly trying to catch out a solo adc because they know they will win that 1v1 everytime. How is that not free food lol. In the end ya adc does a lot of dmg uhm they buy full dmg items and have range range will always be super powerful but doesn’t change the fact that top lane vayne or Quinn will always destroy what ever not lane adc is in the game or zed or yasuo etc... Stop confusing range damage dealer in team fight with lane assignments.
: The Myth of Jungler "agency"
Just one big dirty lie because pro plays differently. In solo que jungelr has immense "agency" and can carry like a boss. Only role in the game that can influence every aspect of the game. Just because you personally are not good enough to carry from jungle doesnt mean the role is broken. Just watch dom or even karasmai. sure they might not be able to carry every game no one carries every game. Jungle is the easiest role period, and has the most influence over the outcome of the game period to suggest anything less means you are clueless. Reality is no "role drops off" (even the whiney tops) its just the nature of a game with melee and range that when it comes to 5 v 5 the range will be the determining factor most often because they have the easiest ability to not take dmg and to focus dmg due to range and focus dmg wins in group engagements period and for most ever type of game and even real life.
Cdore (NA)
: This should give you a rude awakening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOFoaq8xy4
> [{quoted}](name=Cdore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2oW0EV9J,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:11:51.843+0000) > > This should give you a rude awakening: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOFoaq8xy4 LOL that guy is the most delusional person i have seen in ages. He spews misinformation and cries about everything because he is simply not very good. Like he actually thinks aatrox is weak and takes skill because he is "melee" you mean those giant half a screen size "skill shots" that crit knock people up and heal AATrox? "tough champ" oh and they are all 4-8 sec cd's with no resource to manage lulz. Guy cries because mages meanwhile he is 0/9/0 level 13 crying he died to an op mage that was level 17 and 12/4/7. lol.
Rioter Comments
: 1. So because i get camped and fall behind in gold while my teammates use that time to get ahead and build a lead and win the game that means i should get less LP and they should get more? Only because i was left to suffer so they could flourish and they get more LP for it too? 2. Point 3 overwrites point 2.
I mean yes? So you are saying because you get camped and are literally a non factor in your team winning (like you said you are camped fall behind in gold so the rest of your team does carry you) you deserve a full slice of the pie?? Like what did you do to earn the win?? not much. You won because of the rest of your team. That said I didnt advocate you get nothing just you get some lesser amount they get some greater amount. Seems fair?
Rioter Comments
: Incoming hashinshins to cry how op mages are.
LOL, ya well hashinshin is bad, and arguably the most cancerous fake news kid on the internet. I have never seen a more delusional human being in my life. He should literally be banned from talking. The kid spews so much misinformation and if anyone ever provides the facts that counter his fake news he just permabans then from his channel. "mages are tanky" "mage items OP" apparently not having a valid auto attack to use in combat means you should get the same items as a "bruiser" because you know bruisers dont do alot of damage with autos on top of abilities, apparently zhonyas is OP because steraks doesnt essentially accomplish the same thing while also letting you move and attack OH ps 30 armor makes you "tanky". Just yikes this kid lol. BTW no one can out dmg jax, or out tank jax, or do more turret dmg than jax, or have great mobility than jax, and no one is allowed to jump onto his jax who is 1/12/0 because that clearly indicates mages are OP...Aatrox isnt OP guys and takes alot of skill to mash abilities that literally cover the entire lane, with zero resources to manage auto crit, sustain , mobility etc... pathetic really. This guy is everything wrong with our world atm endless falsehoods and deceptions and if anyone dares to point out how incorrect they are "ban" them or call them an IST of some kind.
Rioter Comments
: Riot Appreciation Thread / Boards Meme Mythbusters
10 posts is participating ?? What if there are 10000 posts a day lol that is a 0.1% participation rate and wanna give applause for that? Yikes. Sorry myth not busted they participation is abysmal. Sort posts in this forums by hot new recent and have fun scrolling down to find a post flagged as having a riot comment. Not sure how anyone could suggest they are regular participants.
Ameliea (EUW)
: How should they "fix" this? It is working as intended. This comes from how MMR works towards the higher end of the ladder, where fewer and fewer people play. You can't just get more LP just because you want them. Lp ,or more accurately MMR, is a finite ressource, you can't create more of it, it can only be redistributed. If you where to change that the entire ranked system would become inflated over time, making achieving any rank meaningless Climbing in Diamond is hard, but you can't change that due to the nature of how any ranking system works
> [{quoted}](name=Ourboros,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E53FGmjN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-02T17:45:50.508+0000) > > How should they "fix" this? It is working as intended. This comes from how MMR works towards the higher end of the ladder, where fewer and fewer people play. > You can't just get more LP just because you want them. Lp ,or more accurately MMR, is a finite ressource, you can't create more of it, it can only be redistributed. > If you where to change that the entire ranked system would become inflated over time, making achieving any rank meaningless > > Climbing in Diamond is hard, but you can't change that due to the nature of how any ranking system works Fix is truly simple, the gains for wins and loses should be customized to each player and thier perfromance. Go 0/12/0 you lose far more lp than your teammate who went 12/0/12 but lost because you clearly dont belong.
Rioter Comments
: Yikes a lot of lower elo players showing their colors here lol. This is a very rational post and it deserves attention. LeBlancs early game dominance is more about her gank assist than raw damage. People at higher elos and pro-play dont die solo to Leblanc as easily because they know she has high damage. The root from Ethereal Chains is what causes issues. It lasts a long time and come level 6, landing a chain essentially gurantees a kill which is perhaps a bit too strong. The fact is, while shes a strong solo q pick...the numbers aren't there to support a nerf of this magnitude. It's too much and in the wrong direction. This is a nerf geared toward pro-play that doesnt even target why she is strong in pro play. It needs to be reconsidered and adjusted to be nerfed in the right way.
> [{quoted}](name=hi im mimic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c6bEzQMK,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-03-14T14:54:14.342+0000) > > Yikes a lot of lower elo players showing their colors here lol. > > This is a very rational post and it deserves attention. LeBlancs early game dominance is more about her gank assist than raw damage. > > People at higher elos and pro-play dont die solo to Leblanc as easily because they know she has high damage. > > The root from Ethereal Chains is what causes issues. It lasts a long time and come level 6, landing a chain essentially gurantees a kill which is perhaps a bit too strong. > > The fact is, while shes a strong solo q pick...the numbers aren't there to support a nerf of this magnitude. It's too much and in the wrong direction. This is a nerf geared toward pro-play that doesnt even target why she is strong in pro play. > > > It needs to be reconsidered and adjusted to be nerfed in the right way. Uhm this is where you are wrong... turns out almost 90% of the player base falls below the ranks you listed. Seems best to balance the game for 90% regardless of how you feel about their skill, they deserve a balanced gameplay environment. Also its important to note that the reason she is slightly less problematic at high elo is because everyone plays around her start with champ selection hardly a healthy alternative. Also and ya she ends up being the pub stomper of choice for smurfing mids..
: Rioters: "Thoughtful, respectful posts are the way to attract Riot attention."
Wait you believe anything they post? You have to understand they give zero craps about you your opinion or anything to do with the customers. You are a pain in their butt and they are lazy, so they show up to only participate in the most minimal damage control they think is necessary to give the appearance of caring. Honestly If you had a good understanding you would be siding with the "ragers who just lost and came to post" because as a matter of fact in almost every instance they have a valid complaint that riot has 100% the ability to mitigate with proper game management. the rank system is a hot mess and has been for years littered with abuse and being gamed to boost people. Hell riot actually gives streamers free unranked accounts with the sole premise that some challenger streamer will them play it stomping low ranked people ruining every match causing immense anger and frustration by the players in those matches,...RIOT IS PROMOTING THAT BEHAVIOR....
KatOne (EUNE)
: Lol matchmaking system sucks
Posted this before, the match making has always been garbage, the ranking system gamed nonstop, but this year is an entire new level of utter garbage. Literally every match the skill gap among all the players is believably high. Na not complaining acting like I belong in challenger, but I certainly do not belong in the same elo with most of these people i am being forced to play with. Its like not even close, and honestly its not only high elo i am in gold plat range and its abysmal...its not "feeders" even its people who literally dont even know how to play the game....all dmg item fiora with 4k dmg to champs never left lane, wasnt camped just oblivious how to play, jungle kayne roaming around clueless level 4 when adc is level 7 not counter jungled, nothing just utterly abysmal at the game and I get these people in high gold low plat matches...
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:67}} does 69% physical dmg. **You don't think armor and attack speed slow will help against that? ** only 26% of her dmg is true dmg https://champion.gg/champion/Vayne/ADC?league= Her dmg profile is very average for true dmg users (and even conqueror users): {{champion:2}}: 35% True dmg {{champion:114}}: 32% {{champion:11}}: 29% {{champion:122}}: 26% {{champion:23}} {{champion:157}}: 22% {{champion:161}}: 20%
> [{quoted}](name=wuthappen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cun7vjnB,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-02-08T14:58:28.602+0000) > > {{champion:67}} does 69% physical dmg. **You don't think armor and attack speed slow will help against that? ** > > only 26% of her dmg is true dmg > > https://champion.gg/champion/Vayne/ADC?league= > > Her dmg profile is very average for true dmg users (and even conqueror users): > {{champion:2}}: 35% True dmg > {{champion:114}}: 32% > {{champion:11}}: 29% > {{champion:122}}: 26% > {{champion:23}} {{champion:157}}: 22% > {{champion:161}}: 20% Sigh so many people understand nothing about this game. Sure a good part of vayne dmg is effective vs armor, however building a bunch of armor just means you will NEVER KILL vayne its just ensuring you lose. Also please man you really gonna sit on this one match to try to rationalize everyhting about vayne??? I mean get real man lol.
S2018D (EUNE)
: Riot, you aren't letting this Phantom Dancer iteration through PBE right...?
Time for a little payback here seems like this item was clearly designed to help ADc's time to make PD "range attacks only" just like steraks, dusk proc slow and titanic are "melee attacks only". This is the real problem with fixing up ADc items to compensate for how epically trash adc base stats and stat gains are everyone else will use and abuse them so they will get nerfed. Make them ADC only.
: The most popular marksmen are Sivir, lucian,Vayne and kai´sa for a reason x) These 4 have actual self defence capabilities when dived on, and their damage doesnt take an eternity to come online either. Like people have been telling me that any marksman that hits the top 5 is OP AF, and im just sitting here like "no man, the top 5 are made by their time more than anything, because damage is only relevant if alive to use it". Then they throw a clip of some 5,0,0 marksman+support with 3 items detonating some glass cannon or melting a juggernaut who has nothing but health and AD and call it proof of anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TNvmnXiE,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T07:47:16.353+0000) > > The most popular marksmen are Sivir, lucian,Vayne and kai´sa for a reason x) > > These 4 have actual self defence capabilities when dived on, and their damage doesnt take an eternity to come online either. > > Like people have been telling me that any marksman that hits the top 5 is OP AF, and im just sitting here like "no man, the top 5 are made by their time more than anything, because damage is only relevant if alive to use it". > > Then they throw a clip of some 5,0,0 marksman+support with 3 items detonating some glass cannon or melting a juggernaut who has nothing but health and AD and call it proof of anything. Uhm you never played sivir then lol. Sivir has the worst dmg in the game I think until she has 3-4 items. People like me do play her because until then I can run away from everyone while i patiently farm up. Lucian/vayne/kaisa are in an entirely different league that sivir, and i cant even look at one of them or they kill me as sivir i just play passively wait for team. I also play sivir because i can actually be useful and influence the game win condition while actually being a useless ADc, aka I am smart and when i see someone out of position press R to get game winning pick by enabling my teammates to dunk someone.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Well if you seriously disagreed about ADCs being "broken" during ardent meta then it was obvious you're an ADC main, they're always biased.
> [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TNvmnXiE,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T07:10:48.562+0000) > > Well if you seriously disagreed about ADCs being "broken" during ardent meta then it was obvious you're an ADC main, they're always biased. You mean ardent was broken lol, this is the problem people conflating issues.
Naalith (NA)
: I have no clue how ADC mains play this role with any regularity.
The role is trash, does no damage, and cant survive a butterfly kiss. I can be 10/0/10 with 80 more farm than a 0/8/0 jax with a triforce and still spend the entire game being hunting down by the jax as he knows i have no hope of killing him unless im lucian as adc. ADC as a role just feels grossly unrewarding no matter how well i play and get fed out farm every other role in the game still hunts me down knowinig i has zero hope to handle them solo. Hey look that trash jungle yi is 0/9/0 with a bork, I am 14/2/8 with 100 more farm, oh shit he ulted red smited me and i died and he is at 90% hp still what a fun game this is, meanwhile if im 0/9/0 as adc and yi was 14/2/8 I am deleted in a blink.... I know I know its yi's job to delete squishies and its the ADC job to be deleted all game. I actually don;t mind where my dmg is at as an ADC, the problem is ADC items have zero defense on them. So I like moving away from ADC being stupid with 100% 900 dmg auto attack crits every 0.5 seconds but you need to provide some defense to the items. ADC used to be glass cannon, now they are just glass no cannon.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RO2BZQIJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-23T15:47:28.665+0000) > > Bramble is one of the worst items to get on most tanks. The only thing it is great for is grievous wounds. Outside of that, any of the top 20 fighters will kill you with or without conqueror. > > His focus is centered around the 1v1 lane too much. If people want ADC's to have more agency over the game, then they will optimally need a tank and an enchanter. Same goes for mid lane mages. > > When every role is dominated by fighters, divers, mages, and assassins this creates a meta where you cant coordinate a come back when behind. Rather than zoning with your tank to face check while you ward everything back up, you just die in less than a second over and over until the game is over. Unless the enemy team is stupid enough to get caught first. But winning off of idiot getting blown up while you defended your base with no inhibs for 50 minutes doesn't feel rewarding. It still feels like a punishment even after a win. I don't want ADCs to have more agency. I still remember the tank, adc ardent meta. I don't want it back at all... Dmg is a bit high tho at the moment so tanks might need individual buffs and adc should get reworked as a class I think. More like mf, lucian or ezreal that use a lot of both autos and abilities and not just rely on auto-attacks.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RO2BZQIJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-23T15:56:16.646+0000) > > I don't want ADCs to have more agency. I still remember the tank, adc ardent meta. I don't want it back at all... Dmg is a bit high tho at the moment so tanks might need individual buffs and adc should get reworked as a class I think. More like mf, lucian or ezreal that use a lot of both autos and abilities and not just rely on auto-attacks. Right lets keep aDc as the low dmg, instantly killed useless class because waaah everything i play should always kill ADC! when you get a champ like irelia who can dive into a 1 v 3 and still kill 1-2 people something is terribly wrong with the game. This is why league is garbage for the last few years there is no strategy, no tactics, its just picking the most obnoxious OP champ anbd mashing buttons because "im an assassin its my job to "kill people" or waah im a bruiser i should kill everyone and we all should be able to play and do the most stupid things and be rewarded and meme "outplay" when the reality is "busted champ/class kit"
: Hashinshin explains why conqueror exists in the first place
Please enough with this guy, he literally has no clue what he is talking about, and spew mad misinformation disguised with in his terrible opinions of how "Broken Bruisers" should rule the game because the only thing he can play and even then he can barely play it is broken bruisers. Hey guys mage items are busted-proceeds to feed so hard playing a mage that he gets banned, waaaah tanks my bruisers need to kill tanks, waaah adc OP i can mash 3 buttons and delete every adc, only bruisers should win 1v1 vs all others, waaah waaah. This is what happens when you delude yourself into thinking your actually good at the game.
: Bot and top have zero agency.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fF36doxe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-23T01:03:51.464+0000) > > So we are still stuck in this situation where mid and jungle are the only roles that matter. -.- > > Red side perma 4 man ganks bot > Blue side perma 3 man ganks top > > It’s getting old fast. Well it already is old. > > It’s super annoying knowing that I have zero say in these roles whether or not I win my lane. > > Do I have a fix in mind, not really. Fix is really quite simple vision spam is broken always has been always will be. Might as well remove fog of war the map is so lit up at this point. I know some one will come lecture me about "vision" but its the real problem. The 2 sides of the map are just to easy to provide easy vision to see ganks conning and in general you just always know where people are putting zero risk in playing "passive". Let me explain my last comment further, what I mean is when my laners is out of sight briefly I can just pull back sit under my turret with no real penalty anymore, because it is not long before i see where they are. There needs to be a penalty for those who play passively until then everytime i see the enemy i can safely and almost certainly know when i can push up or fall back for a tiny window which result in little loss of xp or income. TL DR need a real fog of war to place risk back into ganking and laning along with some semblance of an actual penalty for leaving lane either to gank or to hide from a gank, its just to easy to for many champs to blow up a wave and then roam or sit at turret. Add in "wave clear" which was a horrid addition, mobility creep/damage creep and it just makes it all worse.
: The boards: New champs are overloaded and all need to be gutted
Uhm first off they didn't do what people ask per say they are doing it to one mega OP broken champ. Secondly Please stop equating all of the people who abuse irelia crying she is being nerfed with "the boards complaining". This is the problem with people like you, which is failing to realize the "boards" are not some homogeneous group of people, its the sum total of players who all have different likes dislikes etc... some are ADC, some are top mains, some are jungles, some play everything, some like mobility, some hate mobility etc... Seriously you have to be a mental midget to not understand why the "boards" are constantly disagreeing when its the most obvious certainty that they will almost always disagree. Its thousands of random people with different interests/like/dislikes/styles/preferences all jockeying to promote what they like and condemn what they dislike...DUh.
: 3 AD is a lot, thats about 30 damage reduced on an average short engage at around lvl 6
> [{quoted}](name=UVM ZhaoRiTian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vM8zzgK4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-04T16:36:35.932+0000) > > 3 AD is a lot, thats about 30 damage reduced on an average short engage at around lvl 6 Which is meaningless, unless you want to pretend fights at level 6 result in player A killing player b who is left surviving by just 30 hp lol. Or we can pretend his clear will be longer because of all those camps that take 1 more auto because they will live with 9hp remaining.
: He is supposed to counter ap champs. AD champs will completely destroy him after that nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KsfzIaMx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-15T22:54:53.877+0000) > > He is supposed to counter ap champs. > > AD champs will completely destroy him after that nerf. Except he counters everything lol. He utterly shits out an ADc or support in the blink of and eye as well and craps all over many class arch types. He is not a "ap counter" pick, he is a world destroying insta killing unstoppable force...not like he even pays for it with an extremely weak early game anymore either too many ways to sustain through levels 1-5 and just use TP. Also you are delusional if you think losing 3 armor matters lol, the real world translation on that is like single digit dmg.
Dr Dog (NA)
: i get challenging smite because it needs a nerf but i dont think ive ever seen someone have an issue with chilling really, also thank god finally ignite is getting something done with it
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B0ftndEj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-08T14:45:47.895+0000) > > i get challenging smite because it needs a nerf but i dont think ive ever seen someone have an issue with chilling really, also thank god finally ignite is getting something done with it And you would be wrong junglers often are stronger than many champs/lanes by default like they really need a nuke that also locks you down to add even more insult to the destruction they bring.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Conqueror nerf, Chilling smite + challenging smite, and ignite nerf announced
All long overdue. As an ADC i get like 1800 hp ignite does 430 lulz, and for the rest not sure when it became okay for junglers to win by default every 1 v 1 fight cuz "smite"
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKixEgdv,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-08T23:41:14.564+0000) > > I’m calling it now, Boards is overreacting on Vayne buffs and Ornn and Sejuani are gonna need nerfs by 9.4 > > Quote me if i’m wrong Yeah, they thought it'd break Nasus and it didn't. While Lucian, Draven, MF and other early focused AD's are stupidly strong, Vayne won't be number 1.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rKixEgdv,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-01-09T00:11:34.195+0000) > > Yeah, they thought it'd break Nasus and it didn't. > > While Lucian, Draven, MF and other early focused AD's are stupidly strong, Vayne won't be number 1. LOL mf is epic garbage, simply stand to the side when farming and she is the worst ADC in the game and will never land a double up. Her ult is even garbage stand still shoot 1 direction in a game where every champ played either has on command ranged CC or dashes. MF is bottom tier and all you goto do is look at high elo play to see the low pick rate winrate she is literally 8th or worse everything. The only thing making MF remotely viable was last seasons Darkharvest and mostly adaptive/celerity dmg boost, the bonus dmg from celerity is gone and Darkharvest is epic garbage but even more so with its current implementation for building stacks.
Rioter Comments
saltran (EUW)
: A item can be mandatory because you have no other options and be overpowered at the same time. Imagine a Tristana or any other crit adc player saying that crit itemization wasn't busted and that the reason they build it was because they had no options. Did Tristana had other builds availeable ? No Was crit itemization busted ? Yes
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IW7lB8Ue,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-27T00:59:56.346+0000) > > A item can be mandatory because you have no other options and be overpowered at the same time. > > Imagine a Tristana or any other crit adc player saying that crit itemization wasn't busted and that the reason they build it was because they had no options. > > Did Tristana had other builds availeable ? > > No > > Was crit itemization busted ? > > Yes I think you can just as easily make the argument it was attack speed itemization was broken? You can also argue its still just as broken just under performing instead of over performing. The problem with crit items was that riot decided to build multiplicative scaling into the attack speed/crit item combos. this lead to characters auto attacking at near cap rates for 100% crit rate that got 250% bonus from the IE the result auto for 1.5k every .5 seconds. Back to hashinshin, the guy is clueless and actually terrible at the game of league of legends. Most of his advice on the game is awful always centered around "bruisers" being an unstoppable wrecking force because shock its what he plays and he decided he was the bestest player evar! So if a bruiser couldnt 1v5 the game was broken. The guy flipped floped every other day on every balance issue in the game minus MAKE BRUISERS OP. The number of times that guy cried about xys being OP, only to play it do terrible and then reverse his complete because he was on the other side of the match and losing was infinite. Maybe even worse was his life advice he gave though which was truly cringe worthy. Like how he suggests its sexism that prevents "girls gamers" from having alot of viewers and defending the fact many female streamers intentionally display themselves as sexually as possible to get viewers because we all know males tends to enjoy the visual appearance of hot girls hoping they might kindle a romance. News flash male streamers typically are at the top views for each category not because of "oppression of talented female streamers" but because they typically are the best players at the games and that is what most viewers are watching streams for to get tips and see top tiers of gameplay, lets not evne get into the fact from a social stand point males typically have more in common to talk about to other males and females to females. TLDR listening to hash was literally cancer and if anyone dared to point out his never ending failed logic he would just ban them, as he afk fed top lane like a robot pretending his was playing league.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: ADCs aren't weak, but I finally understood why people think they are
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sk1mZv3v,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-21T22:36:19.221+0000) > > Short answer: no agency, something that everyone knew already and reddit is all over that > > but why do they have no agency? > > as a Lucian main I would never felt that before, but since Caitlyn buff I tried to play her a couple of time and the result? > > https://i.gyazo.com/a48aa653f18783a910c1816c5863381a.png > > It's not fun, just not fun **all because of mid/jungle** > 24/7 I'm playing the lane 2v3 or 2v4, fucking camille and nidalee gank lvl 2 and force my flash. > > But now you're going to be like "ohoho wait wait a second, this is the same everywhere!" > > NO IT FUCKING ISN'T, because you do not play a late game class when you're top/mid (minus few exceptions) > > If you want to play caitlyn, or any "hypercarry like adc" it's the same. You just want to farm and get 2 items or 3 items. > This > is > not > possible > > with jungle/mid, you're never going to be able to farm. Without counting that enemy botlane is also trading, you're just going to lose lane. > They nerfed FFW sustain > doran's shield sustain > hp/5 sustain > they nerfed marksmen's base AD resulting in less sustain too > So now botlane is like taking {{champion:202}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:236}} because it's pointless to try to farm. There is no fucking need to farm when you can put the enemies behind while snowballing. > A d4 adc can keep up with a d1 adc right now, because you don't need any farm/push/wave control knowledge to lane. > you just go in > kill > and win > no fucking knowledge is needed it's so sad > > So are adcs weak? > Not really, if they have a competent midlaner/jungler they will have a fun game > if they don't they lose > > and this is only true for the adc class > > https://i.gyazo.com/49d0b3b4d0842072064cdb52972bcc2f.png > > Here is me trying to play a champion that doesn't requiere any lane knowledge and carrying harder than I carry on any adc > Literally pick morde, and oneshot the jungler in 2v3 witht a support alistar it's so dumb. > > Riot game is it possible to talk with you about how you made this game so braindead? > > I swear to god your scuttle change didn't fix jungle, they still decide everything. > Damage is still an issue, you acted like the president of France with your %%%% armor/mr runes that are x2 less efficient than offense > game pacing is dumb > laning requieres no skill > > game is so stupid right now that I understand why adcs mains think that adcs are weak, with how dumb things are (damage, jungle, shit sustain) there is no way to win unless you pick things like {{champion:236}} {{champion:119}} and say "fuck late game" Sorry I dont think you understand what is "weak or strong". You go on this big diatribe about how ADc's are not weak and then finish it up with how when you dont play an ADC you stomp. Sorry ADC is incredibly weak you just detailed it. You can't say well when I am against other ADC's i feel fine! there fore ADC's are not weak. ADC is garbage atm because auto attacking is garbage atm. ADC's because of powerful ranged auto attacks have some of the worst total kits in the game literally your abilities are garbage, meanwhile rengar jumps out an instantly kills you without ever auto attacking simply mashing 3 abilities before you can even finish 1 auto attack animation. They need to improve the function and scaling of ADc abilties and provide them with proper balanced base stats which is the other issue with adc's the base stats are garbage. Range auto attacks are not what they once were due to never ending "power creep" where every "melee" champion has abilties and gap closers with CC that are yup THE SAME RANGE AS YOUR AUTO. Cool stuff my the time I auto once irelia used her range stun to, then her ranged dash, and her range AOE ault to lock me down and kill me in the time I would get off 2 auto attacks that would remove 20% of irelia's HP. impossible to compete as a ranged auto attacker anymore.
: Can we revert the kha zix 90% slow? I don't even know why he needs it. Might as well make it a stun.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ah1hglVq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-18T05:01:20.284+0000) > > If I were to compare 2 AD assassins next to each other. > {{champion:91}} and {{champion:121}} > Talon Require to hit both of his W for full damage and stack, the slow doesn't linger long enough for the ability to hit both part. > Meanwhile Kha zix on the other hands has a crippling slow on an artillery range ability for what reason? > There is basically 0 justification on this champion to have such a crippling slow. Didnt know he has a slow because as an ADC i die before he even lands on the ground. I dont think the slow matters when khazix insta gibs anyone he chooses.
: Can we revert the kha zix 90% slow? I don't even know why he needs it. Might as well make it a stun.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ah1hglVq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-18T05:01:20.284+0000) > > If I were to compare 2 AD assassins next to each other. > {{champion:91}} and {{champion:121}} > Talon Require to hit both of his W for full damage and stack, the slow doesn't linger long enough for the ability to hit both part. > Meanwhile Kha zix on the other hands has a crippling slow on an artillery range ability for what reason? > There is basically 0 justification on this champion to have such a crippling slow. Didnt know he has a slow because as an ADC i die before he even lands on the ground. I dont think the slow matters when khazix insta gibs anyone he chooses.
BogdanS01 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l0u1tEe9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-18T23:51:03.843+0000) > > just report her for griefing and inting and move on. It happens to us all. At one point Riot will catch her and ban her "At one point" You mean never?
> [{quoted}](name=BogdanS01,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l0u1tEe9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-18T23:52:47.129+0000) > > "At one point" You mean never? no he means then the person just makes another account and does the same thing.
: > [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Xwfl7zM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-17T20:03:44.956+0000) > > Because then the rest of them are still too weak? theyre not lol. the reason they arent played is because kaisa, draven, mf, lucian burst the shit out of them during the lane phase. theyre basically ranged assassins. riot could have just tuned down the early burst of these champions slightly.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Xwfl7zM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T20:05:05.619+0000) > > theyre not lol. > > the reason they arent played is because kaisa, draven, mf, lucian burst the shit out of them during the lane phase. > > theyre basically ranged assassins. riot could have just tuned down the early burst of these champions slightly. God please stop suggesting MF is remotely playable. She is turbo trash and the only reason she was remotely decent was dark harvest which was gutted.
Mc Raton (NA)
: Every Hook champion are meta warping this game on bot lane It's frustrating
Strange my supports are universally lux/velkox/zyra oh and i get a support irelia last game. I get the opposite some asshat who cant actually lane so they pick support so they can stand behind the adc pew pew pew pretending they are playing the game and fulfilling the support role meanwhile i have the enemy thresh and ADc pounding me into the dirt for thinking i can walk up and last hit even 1 minion. They cant make a play, they can't protect the adc and they dont even attempt to ward because walking around solo means they die. So they just stand behind everyone lobbing spells half a map away pretending they are being a support. at the end of the game lulz ADC did no damage! looks at score board Support didnt either even though they built all ap items and ended up with half the bot lane farm (they love when adc dies because HEY THEY GET TO FARM BRO! Fun game. No wonder its dying.
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: Balancing around people who cant play well is absurd
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lelwAtXu,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-03T18:58:01.181+0000) > > Why do we do this? It doesn't work. > > You can't have a balanced game if you nerf or intentionally keep champs weak just to appease your worst players. > > The answer to a Bronze player complaining about Garen or Yorick is telling them how to improve against them; they should be incentivized to be better until they are not a problem to the player anymore. Rewarding their complaints with nerfs only keeps them in Bronze; they have learned nothing, those champion's will probably still stomp them, but now they're dramatically worsened higher up the ladder. > > Lets put a cap on this. Actually balancing around a massive minority of players is what is actually ABSURD. Balancing the game around 500 of the 20 milions players is flat out STUPID. you balance around the bulk of the people playing the game not the smallest slice of players.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4EFR1drU,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T18:54:37.625+0000) > > Black cleaver is used by every champion in the game except those who use ap. its a bruiser item. > Frozen mallet is so niche it’s not even funny. its a bruiser item that had been abused by adc for a while until they nerfed the slow % for ranged champions > Steriks was the one bruiser item adcs used. And it was taken away. still making my point. > Ibg was used by one adc being Ezreal he is hardly an adc, and more of a physical caster. ezreal is still a ranged carry who abused gauntlet pretty eccessively.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4EFR1drU,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-04T18:56:19.150+0000) > > its a bruiser item. > > its a bruiser item that had been abused by adc for a while until they nerfed the slow % for ranged champions > > still making my point. > > ezreal is still a ranged carry who abused gauntlet pretty eccessively. Uhm negative that is made up propaganda that those items are "bruiser items" I mean bruisers are a made up term to start with lol. Lets not go into the never ending list of "ADC items" other classes use.
: You have a support, flash, heal (most likely), GA, QSS and I hope a brain. Most of the times if you get os you positioned yourself bad. Improve
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4EFR1drU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-04T11:38:46.225+0000) > > You have a support, flash, heal (most likely), GA, QSS and I hope a brain. Most of the times if you get os you positioned yourself bad. > Improve Yeah I dont have a support you might want to rethink that line, because when I suggest the support needs to help me I am quickly informed the support is for the entire team lol, which i do agree with, however you just proved my point that ADc literally need an entire player devoted to babysitting them pretty much the definition of unbalanced.
Rioter Comments
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=21mackd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ROZxudwo,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-03T07:57:31.145+0000) > > If they're so concerned about having so many toxic players in league, and have really tried to make an effort to make people act better in game (honor rewards), then why the hell would they make a champion that will inherently piss people off? Yeah I get it it. They're trying to be unique and keep the game "fresh" but what the hell makes them think "....yeah this leblanc/lux/ amumu/ trickster glass hybrid won't irritate anyone? Even if Neeko acted as a trigger for these people's toxicity, it only means that these people were already toxic to begin with. Trying to justify one's behavior with a champion's kit is as stupid as it gets.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ROZxudwo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T08:00:04.027+0000) > > Even if Neeko acted as a trigger for these people's toxicity, it only means that these people were already toxic to begin with. Trying to justify one's behavior with a champion's kit is as stupid as it gets. Really so if someone keeps flicking water in my face after I asked them to stop and finally I have enough and slap them, THEN I WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A VIOLENT THUG ANYWAYS....your logic is beyond sad.
: I did a 50 game comparison of roles in the game. Here's my personal results.
Meaningless stuff, 10 game sample size = lulz. To give you an idea I did as similar experiment but much much bigger sample size. I used 3 different account a few seasons back 150 ranked matches with katarina once because I was told "its not your team you are just bad l2carry harder. I had a 37% winrate on 150 kat games on my main account. So I swapped to my next account after 150 kat games wow i had a 67% winrate, the forum warriors told me see you were bad your better now (even though all the metrics but winrate were better on the first account lol. Hey i have an open mind though but I wasnt new to playing mid or kat so It seemed unlikely I magically got better at her after using her for many other seasons. So I fired up my 3rd account 46% winrate on kat after 150 games. The forums silent all of the master minds vanished with all their explain aways. So reality check for people league of legends is primarily luck of the draw on your team, the only exception is when the skill gap is massive like a diamond 2+ player in bronze silver low gold. I been challenged on this assertion a number of times and I have seasons worth of multiple account data have no other explanation I got nothing but crickets as the "carry harder " trolls run and hide when I show them how of my 3-4 accounts the same 3-5 top played champions with 50+ games played each all have wildly different winrates and the only real variable is "my teamates". Now if you add to your sample size there are still a number of possible explanations and oddly enough some will support the idea well as ADC your role is so diminished right now in league your poor play has the least impact where as if you are top or mid you really need to carry hard and be a rockstar or your team loses. So you can be a bad adc and have a high winrate....just an example, could also be your amazing ADC and its the most important so you carry like a boss, though I am pretty sure it sure former 6 years of thousand + ranked games each season seeking to understand this stuff I have learned immense amount about this game more than most. PS if you want anyone to take you serious you need to post with the account you used, not some throw away normals aram spam account.
: Unpopular opinion: Akali isn't that annoying to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pJ1FqHMp,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-04T09:31:40.023+0000) > > I keep seeing Akali hate threads but I feel like a huge point is being missed here. Personally, I don't find Akali that hard to play against. Counter picking her is pretty easy as all you need is a champion that can aoe or lock her down in her smoke. Gragas, Poppy, etc are all amazing picks against her. She's banned often which means the people that want to main her don't have enough expierence to completely stomp and the people that play against her don't have enough expierence to counter her. The first time I played against Zoe, I hated it. Then I realized just how freelo she is if you pick a decent counter pick and just side step her sleep pre 6. I think if less people banned Akali and took the time to learn her weaknesses instead of focusing on her strengths, a lot of people wouldn't be so blinded. I know people who haven't even played against Akali, but they're still banning it. I almost feel as if Akali is only being banned so much as a weird hate bandwagon that doesn't really make sense. I ban Blitzcrank in just about every game I play because that's a champion I personally don't like playing against. Is blitzcrank good? Not really. Do I flame riot 24/7 because Blitzcrank is op and his hook is too "unfair" to play against? No, I'm aware of how to counter blitz and if I ever decide to ban my second most hated champion, Lee Sin, I'm aware of how to completely stomp such a useless support. Half of you I feel like don't even have that much of a right to complain, because Akali is pretty much garbage unless you're in really high tier gameplay. Do you honestly think that the bronze akali you faced once was honestly good at akali in any way shape or form and you weren't just unaware of how to play against her? > > TL;DR Akali isn't that annoying to play against, people just don't take the time to learn how to play against her. People need to stop coming for riot's weave over their own ignorance. Y'all are pretty much not in the elo where people are abusing Akali, yet you're still complaining about her and it doesn't make much sense. If you're going to complain about a champion complain about Darius or Garen because they're probably 2000x better of a pick down there than Akali will ever be. Better question is why people like you post this stuff? what is your motivation? Guess what by match history you have played vs an akali 3 times in your last 40 matches....yet somehow you have such a strong opinion "whats the problem shes fine" I am sure she is when you never play against her lol. So why do you really care?
: Why does ADC need buff?
> [{quoted}](name=l Main Cancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FFMNay9E,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-30T03:37:06.350+0000) > > They are mostly late game and are about sustained damage. They suck if game end too early or if game is too bursty. Asking to buff ADC is the same as asking to buff AP because you can't last pick AP in a full AP team, that would just make AP too strong in a normal team comp. ADC player need to learn to play champion select properly, it doesn't make sense if the smalled archetype are good in every team comp. If they are good in a short and bursty game, which is supposed to be their weakness, they become OP under favorable team comp. > > PS : I am a ADC main (Vayne, Ashe, Ezreal, Kaisa) ADC is garbage, jungle top and mid all out dmg an ADC in every way, have cheaper build paths, gain levels faster, have more durability, and far more powerful kits. ADC is nothing but a victim the rest of the map (even including a number of supports) spends all game hunting down. Please detail to me the last time you as an ADC spend all game trying to find the mid laner, top laner or jungler alone solo so you can kill them. Its a real joke and you are being dishonest if you say otherwise. that said I am not a fan of undoing the crit changes the problem with riots ADC concept is they tend to have garbage kits because of poor overloaded crit scaling design. what ADC need is actually durability at this point so they are not free gold to every other role in the game, that an ADC if ahead could actually hunt down that top jax but right now the 1/8 jax will charge you as an 12/1 adc with reckless abandon knowing your free gold, and you as an adc have no choice but to run hell the jax wont even need summoners. Its a joke, ADC is become the walking gold pot of the game who is eternally hunting and requires 2-3 people to keep them alive. So why even play it just pick another mage or bruiser. But hey "i main cancer" is an ADC main just doesnt use that account to post on the boards guys honest he is ADC4LIFe trust what he says from his unranked 12 game throw away account.
Show more

Free Roll

Level 168 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion