RaDat (NA)
: Can we please get Nexus Blitz back?
"OMG NO ONE EVEN PLAYED IT PAST DAY ONE" I don't know about the majority, but my friends and I basically exclusively play the fun gamemodes when they come out (Blitz, URF, etc)
Rioter Comments
: Cait never had trouble late game. Safety is extremely important late game, and her E, traps and range give a ton of safety while items make up for the dps her kit otherwise lacks. Her classic winrate by game length was u-shaped; high winrate early (when she is a bully) low midgame (where her lack of dps hurts her) and then high again very late (where items give her all the dps she needs). She still fits that pattern just fine. She's never struggled late game, and there is no reason to expect her to now.
> [{quoted}](name=Sightless66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H3rEAOQF,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-11T23:31:16.463+0000) > > Cait never had trouble late game. Safety is extremely important late game, and her E, traps and range give a ton of safety while items make up for the dps her kit otherwise lacks. > > Her classic winrate by game length was u-shaped; high winrate early (when she is a bully) low midgame (where her lack of dps hurts her) and then high again very late (where items give her all the dps she needs). She still fits that pattern just fine. > > She's never struggled late game, and there is no reason to expect her to now. I remember vividly back before her rework she was weaker than a lot of other ADC's late game due to her power being reserved early. Now she has so much base and scaling power it doesn't matter what point of the game she's in, she'll still easily poke you away and one shot you for a slight mess up.
Eedat (NA)
: I mean Vayne is still awful early. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Vayne/ 45% WR in games under 15 minutes and doesn't cross the 50% threshold until 25-30 minutes Caits also lines up https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Caitlyn/ADC/ Highest WR early then falls off as the game goes Both of them line up with the descriptions you gave.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H3rEAOQF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T21:15:20.761+0000) > > I mean Vayne is still awful early. > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Vayne/ > > 45% WR in games under 15 minutes and doesn't cross the 50% threshold until 25-30 minutes > > Caits also lines up > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Caitlyn/ADC/ > > Highest WR early then falls off as the game goes > > Both of them line up with the descriptions you gave. Like I said, Vayne still isn't a god early since the initial nerfs. But Cait still doesn't have as much trouble as she should near end-game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EPgxNHcJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T18:25:05.924+0000) > > Autochess is a glorified card game, and since player skill is entirely removed from the game in favor of pure randomness, the more random aspects in it the more deviation between games you get. Deviation is what keeps most people playing, but if all goes well they wont keep playing for long. Though tbf, I kind of didnt expect it to go this long. I wonder if the numbers are falling fast and Riot's clutching a sinking ship, desperately pretending its still the best thing ever since theyre helpless without someone else's ideas to facelift. > > Mortdog's talents need to go elsewhere and fix the mess that people actually care about and enjoy Wut is this even? So you are saying that card games require no skill?
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EPgxNHcJ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T23:55:56.118+0000) > > Wut is this even? So you are saying that card games require no skill? Seems more that they're saying that it's a card game that's solely based off RNG and getting lucky.
: Riot can you please give us a mode that is not urf please.
Honestly? I like URF and would love another gamemode and all. But god, if they're removing a good mode like TT: at least give us a good mode in return. Didn't they remove URF early last year or so since SR lost too many players? Maybe it's a sign people are burnt out of the meta and same games every game. But nah, let them focus on some garbage RNG gamemode that no one enjoys.
Kindred3 (NA)
: Slowly waiting for Kindreds skin after 3 years.
> [{quoted}](name=Kindred3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ax3U4QdA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-29T21:35:22.896+0000) > > Slowly waiting for Kindreds skin after 3 years. Oof, I was like "What? She got one last year.." and I checked and lord she got it back in 2016. That's nuts.
Infernape (EUW)
: Train Conductor Ornn.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ax3U4QdA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-29T16:31:57.696+0000) > > Train Conductor Ornn. *Train Conductornn
Kazekiba (NA)
: Autochess is a glorified card game, and since player skill is entirely removed from the game in favor of pure randomness, the more random aspects in it the more deviation between games you get. Deviation is what keeps most people playing, but if all goes well they wont keep playing for long. Though tbf, I kind of didnt expect it to go this long. I wonder if the numbers are falling fast and Riot's clutching a sinking ship, desperately pretending its still the best thing ever since theyre helpless without someone else's ideas to facelift. Mortdog's talents need to go elsewhere and fix the mess that people actually care about and enjoy
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EPgxNHcJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T18:25:05.924+0000) > > Autochess is a glorified card game, and since player skill is entirely removed from the game in favor of pure randomness, the more random aspects in it the more deviation between games you get. Deviation is what keeps most people playing, but if all goes well they wont keep playing for long. Though tbf, I kind of didnt expect it to go this long. I wonder if the numbers are falling fast and Riot's clutching a sinking ship, desperately pretending its still the best thing ever since theyre helpless without someone else's ideas to facelift. > > Mortdog's talents need to go elsewhere and fix the mess that people actually care about and enjoy Yea, or at least seperate League of Legends and TFT so we can..Y'know. Get updates without them focusing on a gamemode that only whales actively play
Rioter Comments
: Where are the Champion Teasers and Login Screens
What happened to a lot of old stuff that made people hyped up and appreciate Riot? Remember Traditional skins? I'd love to play a traditional Poppy or Sion but they never bothered after a certain point, which blows.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T07:37:04.944+0000) > > Lux just got a barrage of nerfs, she's finally get smalling buffs now. Urgot, well I haven't seen him for aawhile since his initial buff. > > Renekton is a mobile juggernaut which is stupid. she got hit but yet retains a 51% winrate rn in high elo, 53% across all elos, she is beyond safe and is still very much overpowered and frustrating to play against due to her extremely forgiving snare
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T17:05:38.134+0000) > > she got hit but yet retains a 51% winrate rn in high elo, 53% across all elos, she is beyond safe and is still very much overpowered and frustrating to play against due to her extremely forgiving snare She's annoying as a support, but as a solo laner right now I haven't even seen her in ages.
Acrilyk3 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:08:55.924+0000) > > I had him pushed back all game, once he hits six he can dive no issue with no downside to him. Unless you're permaCC he wins overexaggeration. Renekton only dives players that took bad trades with him. There is no situation,ever, where a Renekton will dive a full hp enemy player, when even or slightly ahead.
> [{quoted}](name=Acrilyk3,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T08:51:45.260+0000) > > overexaggeration. Renekton only dives players that took bad trades with him. There is no situation,ever, where a Renekton will dive a full hp enemy player, when even or slightly ahead. I literally pushed him away from his minion wave until he hit three, once he hit three his damage is so high early on that I instantly would look 60% of my health on a burst. Even at above half health under a tower, he has so many get out of jail free cards that he dived me by himself and got out with a decent chunk of health left.
SEKAI (OCE)
: If you can ban None, that means you should also be able to pick None! Why is it a champ we can only ban, but never pick? Good fix, Riot. Finally! Balance is restored.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=EBpN1XOw,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-29T08:20:08.990+0000) > > If you can ban None, that means you should also be able to pick None! > > Why is it a champ we can only ban, but never pick? > > Good fix, Riot. Finally! Balance is restored. You can pick none? Pick Ornn, as far as Riot's concerned he doesn't exist. Therefore he's none. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Coins (NA)
: Riot has already shown that they don't value testing at all. Each 'patch' breaks more and more.
> [{quoted}](name=Coins,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=EBpN1XOw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:57:12.856+0000) > > Riot has already shown that they don't value testing at all. Each 'patch' breaks more and more. Yea, PBE seems to be more for hype anymore sadly :/
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T07:05:14.684+0000) > > He still needs some power removed. Spear, I heard at least, is getting some fixes in the preseason. But for Renekton even without it he still deals too much damage and has too much mobility. Other champs need to be addressed before renekton, urgot and lux need nerfs more rn
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T07:16:16.966+0000) > > Other champs need to be addressed before renekton, urgot and lux need nerfs more rn Lux just got a barrage of nerfs, she's finally get smalling buffs now. Urgot, well I haven't seen him for aawhile since his initial buff. Renekton is a mobile juggernaut which is stupid.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:42:41.977+0000) > > I did that as well :/ His damage with Conq negates it. And the stun helps him get all of Conq up. Your really overestimating how much conq is actually doing, if it helps, typically his engages are telegraphed by E, meaning taking a champ with defensive abilites is also a good idea as you can pop them when he combos you and cut back his damage dramatically
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T06:19:12.383+0000) > > Your really overestimating how much conq is actually doing, if it helps, typically his engages are telegraphed by E, meaning taking a champ with defensive abilites is also a good idea as you can pop them when he combos you and cut back his damage dramatically He still needs some power removed. Spear, I heard at least, is getting some fixes in the preseason. But for Renekton even without it he still deals too much damage and has too much mobility.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:08:55.924+0000) > > I had him pushed back all game, once he hits six he can dive no issue with no downside to him. Unless you're permaCC he wins rush a tabi vs him, it cuts back his dmg dramatically, usually once he hits 9, w/o any kills his dmg plummets as his Q is his only viable base dmg in his kit, his W scales almost solely off his ad, his E doesn't do much in dmg, and his ult dmg is insignificant , the only way he scales well is if he is ahead
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:40:25.645+0000) > > rush a tabi vs him, it cuts back his dmg dramatically, usually once he hits 9, w/o any kills his dmg plummets as his Q is his only viable base dmg in his kit, his W scales almost solely off his ad, his E doesn't do much in dmg, and his ult dmg is insignificant , the only way he scales well is if he is ahead I did that as well :/ His damage with Conq negates it. And the stun helps him get all of Conq up.
Xavanic (NA)
: He is squishier tho, its why he falls off late game as he has to build more resistances to have the same survival as a juggernaut, renekton w/o kills is about as useful as tank teemo, just don't feed him when it's early and his dmg falls off
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=njIk7gp3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T04:49:05.133+0000) > > He is squishier tho, its why he falls off late game as he has to build more resistances to have the same survival as a juggernaut, renekton w/o kills is about as useful as tank teemo, just don't feed him when it's early and his dmg falls off I had him pushed back all game, once he hits six he can dive no issue with no downside to him. Unless you're permaCC he wins
Rioter Comments
: "None" as a champion in Collection
Bump kinda but I think I know what causes this, Riot probably coded "None" as a champ for Champ Select, and they didn't take it into consideration when they made the new collection and is causing it to appear
: I just tried this and came to see if anyone noticed it too. I kinda hoped it was an easter egg or something funny but nope, just crashes the client.
> [{quoted}](name=Thelittlewarlord,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=EBpN1XOw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T01:11:32.354+0000) > > I just tried this and came to see if anyone noticed it too. I kinda hoped it was an easter egg or something funny but nope, just crashes the client. Yea, it's one of those small things that is surprising that it got this far. Like that one Icon that's pure black and has been for a patch or more.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: League went to shit when they brought in GC's stupid Runes Reforged system. I miss the old runes AND masteries so damn much.
> [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MenYpmjO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-23T14:07:27.568+0000) > > League went to shit when they brought in GC's stupid Runes Reforged system. > > I miss the old runes AND masteries so damn much. I agree, they simplified stuff in the wrong sense. Stuff like Aftershock is designed for tanks but can be abused by squishies
Moody P (NA)
: I miss when there were no keystones
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MenYpmjO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-23T08:06:44.469+0000) > > I miss when there were no keystones Yea, having no keystones is easier to balance too but I did like the original. Especially compared to the new ones. The old ones gave benefits, the new ones are just existing to be super flashy and exciting for e-sports.
: fervor, after all the changes, was a good rune that didn't seem unfair unlike conq
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MenYpmjO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T07:56:58.562+0000) > > fervor, after all the changes, was a good rune that didn't seem unfair > > unlike conq Conq is just badly designed! I hate Riot slapping true damage onto everything as if it's well designed. True damage should be reserved to extremely small amounts of it, aka old Irelia autos, or decent chunks of it that are reserved to ultimates. Having any champion ever be able to deal true damage is stupid. Especially when they heal from it too.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE3HkQBJ,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-08-21T06:45:25.546+0000) > > By that logic, they should remove Vayne's W since it's just an additional damage buff and therefore doesn't need the visual indicator. The thing is when Cait has a headshot ready, you see it in her particles on her hand. Same deal with Vayne. Jhin/Annie have much bigger effects than Cait and Vayne so they naturally have more visible indicators. Jhin primarily has it because you always need to be aware of how many shots he has lest you get 1-2'd by a surprise nukeshot you didn't see coming and Annie because stuns.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE3HkQBJ,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2019-08-21T07:29:04.347+0000) > > The thing is when Cait has a headshot ready, you see it in her particles on her hand. Same deal with Vayne. Jhin/Annie have much bigger effects than Cait and Vayne so they naturally have more visible indicators. Jhin primarily has it because you always need to be aware of how many shots he has lest you get 1-2'd by a surprise nukeshot you didn't see coming and Annie because stuns. Caitlyns headshot deals insane damage early, not being able to clearly see it being up usually results in a chunk of health instantly gone.
: those counters are ugly and remove a layer of thinking from the game. i dislike how annie and corki got them.
> [{quoted}](name=Troll Slaiyer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE3HkQBJ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-08-20T18:44:59.179+0000) > > those counters are ugly and remove a layer of thinking from the game. i dislike how annie and corki got them. It's not removing a layer of thinking, it's adding a layer of counterplay. When you have no idea that Annie is gonna one shot you in two spells, it became really obnoxious to play against her.
: Mostly because Cait's headshot is just an additional bonus damage buff, unlike Jhin (Who gets an absolutely massive crit + MS), Annie (Who gets a stun) and Pantheon (who gets EVERYTHING empowered).
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE3HkQBJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-20T18:24:42.192+0000) > > Mostly because Cait's headshot is just an additional bonus damage buff, unlike Jhin (Who gets an absolutely massive crit + MS), Annie (Who gets a stun) and Pantheon (who gets EVERYTHING empowered). By that logic, they should remove Vayne's W since it's just an additional damage buff and therefore doesn't need the visual indicator.
: what about jhin
> [{quoted}](name=0cean Mann,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE3HkQBJ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-20T07:54:12.056+0000) > > what about jhin I didn't include him since although his does buff his fourth auto attack, it's more like Graves where it shows when he'll be out of ammo.
Kanzler (NA)
: Her gun changes color when she has a headshot lined up
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE3HkQBJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-20T00:58:29.497+0000) > > Her gun changes color when she has a headshot lined up So does the Shiv item. It's hard to tell the difference from a glance.
Xphineas (NA)
: You can easily left click her and keep tabs on her passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EE3HkQBJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-20T00:56:24.580+0000) > > You can easily left click her and keep tabs on her passive. You shouldn't be watching the top left of the screen during a fight.
Rioter Comments
: As a Main Support, I REALLY miss Frost Queen, Talisman of Ascencion and Face of The Mountain
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=roZEhnnJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T21:00:11.595+0000) > > Is there any good supports for stopping him from one shotting my ADC with no recourse? Poppy, 3 ways to stop him
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=roZEhnnJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T21:01:09.638+0000) > > Poppy, 3 ways to stop him Is Poppy still a good support?
Jamaree (NA)
: Ranged damage dealers like Kennen, Gnar, and Vlad are good against him. Champions that can take his burst well and are just as good as dueling or punish him for being close like Garen, Renekton, and Illaoi.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=roZEhnnJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T20:58:21.346+0000) > > Ranged damage dealers like Kennen, Gnar, and Vlad are good against him. > > Champions that can take his burst well and are just as good as dueling or punish him for being close like Garen, Renekton, and Illaoi. Is there any good supports for stopping him from one shotting my ADC with no recourse?
Rioter Comments
: No, that's basically the same thing. Asking for an unhealthy kit back is also stupid. Akali is not weak in low-tier environments. She's weak when you have very little practice. That's why, even in Plat+, she's seeing incredibly low win rates for newcomers but insanely high win rates with very few games of practice. Aatrox lost his main gimmick because it was a gimmick that didn't work. A sustain-diver shouldn't also have a revive. Either you have the sustain to not need the revive, or the sustain gets nerfed to keep the stupid gimmick. And his main issue, his W, made it so that they had to always keep him underpowered. We saw what happened when he got a tiny buff, and for a month before his rework he was insanely overpowered at all levels of play, just because of Conq. Galio has the same issue as Ryze, where they didn't account for the fact a coordinated, drilled team can abuse travel abilities better than the average player. In every single case, having problems now doesn't mean they didn't have problems before. They're just different problems. But the most important fact is that none of their current problems involve _being outdated_.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A9czgxTR,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T06:35:03.451+0000) > > No, that's basically the same thing. > > Asking for an unhealthy kit back is also stupid. > > Akali is not weak in low-tier environments. She's weak when you have very little practice. That's why, even in Plat+, she's seeing incredibly low win rates for newcomers but insanely high win rates with very few games of practice. > > Aatrox lost his main gimmick because it was a gimmick that didn't work. A sustain-diver shouldn't also have a revive. Either you have the sustain to not need the revive, or the sustain gets nerfed to keep the stupid gimmick. And his main issue, his W, made it so that they had to always keep him underpowered. We saw what happened when he got a tiny buff, and for a month before his rework he was insanely overpowered at all levels of play, just because of Conq. > > Galio has the same issue as Ryze, where they didn't account for the fact a coordinated, drilled team can abuse travel abilities better than the average player. > > In every single case, having problems now doesn't mean they didn't have problems before. They're just different problems. But the most important fact is that none of their current problems involve _being outdated_. For starters, Aatrox being OP cuz of Conq doesn't mean him naturally was unhealthy. Conq itself was, and still is IMO, an unhealthy rune. Just because he could abuse it isn't his fault. For another, Akali to me seems like someone you have to play 50+ games on to even start to get the hang of her mechanics.
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/MBB1lv6N-revert-galio-to-his-previous-kit https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/pE16Rhi1-aatrox https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ZeUORncz-reverting-irelia-to-old-one https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/a21XM6NY-revert-akali At least a few people, every time there's a rework. Though this particular thread is a response to the Galio one. It's just getting annoying seeing people who can't grasp the fact that what they liked needed a rework, and Riot doesn't undo 7 month's of work just to appease people who liked something that was bad. They're like the people you see on Kitchen Nightmares sometimes, old customers who liked the shitty old food.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A9czgxTR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-13T06:17:52.388+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/MBB1lv6N-revert-galio-to-his-previous-kit > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/pE16Rhi1-aatrox > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ZeUORncz-reverting-irelia-to-old-one > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/a21XM6NY-revert-akali > > At least a few people, every time there's a rework. Though this particular thread is a response to the Galio one. It's just getting annoying seeing people who can't grasp the fact that what they liked needed a rework, and Riot doesn't undo 7 month's of work just to appease people who liked something that was bad. > > They're like the people you see on Kitchen Nightmares sometimes, old customers who liked the shitty old food. Asking for a full revert, I agree is stupid. But asking for the original kit back is not. An example like Aatrox completely changed the champion from a on-hit champ to a attack weaver. I don't like this but I get a lot of people do. But one main thing I've noticed for most if not all is that they're not unhealthy and will never be good without be broken. Akali has to stay weak in every tier besides high tier environments, Aatrox lost his main gimmick since his new kit was too strong, Galio got gutted patch after patch since they didn't know what they were doing. In these cases, I think retrying the original kit would be a healthy design. Just as a test.
: MAKE ICEBORN GAUNTLET MELEE ONLY
Honestly, BC, Guinsoos, and Iceborn should be melee only. Don't give me the shit that champions need them. Guinsoos makes champions busted, BC makes ADCs too tanky, and Iceborn is a tank item.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: >League just lately feels like Riot pushing out patch after patch trying to grab as much money as possible without a care for the health of the game or what the players think. This is an oxymoron. If there are no players, Riot cannot earn money. So Riot focusing on $$ means that they have to keep the player base happy. Whose gonna buy skins if they aren't?
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mes6FyM,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-08-11T21:48:35.084+0000) > > This is an oxymoron. > If there are no players, Riot cannot earn money. > So Riot focusing on $$ means that they have to keep the player base happy. Whose gonna buy skins if they aren't? I've seen tons of people just buy skins because they like to spend money. If a few people spend money to get the golden chromas for the new skins, then Riots already making their money back more than likely.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mes6FyM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T23:18:16.030+0000) > > I agree, Dota 2 is super anti-beginner so a lot of people refuse to play it. I just recently gave it a second try. 5 Minutes to find a beginner AI game while having 3 regions selected. Then it put me into the game but somehow also disconnected me, none of my teammates moved and all it said was "It is safe to leave the match now". And on top of that having to figure out how the basics work as the tutorial is nothing but a BIG time waste and more of a tiny shitty story mode than anything. And you can't type in public channels unless you have a verified phone number, so utterly, utterly ridiculous. Meanwhile the chat is filled with spam bots who are like "buy mmr boost here" and the like.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mes6FyM,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-11T01:26:30.720+0000) > > I just recently gave it a second try. > > 5 Minutes to find a beginner AI game while having 3 regions selected. > Then it put me into the game but somehow also disconnected me, none of my teammates moved and all it said was "It is safe to leave the match now". > > And on top of that having to figure out how the basics work as the tutorial is nothing but a BIG time waste and more of a tiny shitty story mode than anything. > > And you can't type in public channels unless you have a verified phone number, so utterly, utterly ridiculous. > Meanwhile the chat is filled with spam bots who are like "buy mmr boost here" and the like. TBH, Dota 2 has a better engine, better devs, better performance, better client, and etc. League has better characters and gameplay
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mes6FyM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T23:18:16.030+0000) > > I agree, Dota 2 is super anti-beginner so a lot of people refuse to play it. It seems really good and the developers definitely care about the game so I think I'm going to transition there. League just lately feels like Riot pushing out patch after patch trying to grab as much money as possible without a care for the health of the game or what the players think. Id play Dota if it wasnt so goddamn ugly and generic. Riot only exists because the art team has been working miracles since 2013. Lore writers? Trash Game designers? Negative influence Skin director? Fire them all But goddamn is the art pretty
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0mes6FyM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T00:23:18.939+0000) > > Id play Dota if it wasnt so goddamn ugly and generic. > Riot only exists because the art team has been working miracles since 2013. > Lore writers? > Trash > Game designers? > Negative influence > Skin director? > Fire them all > > But goddamn is the art pretty I used to love the lore but now everything feels like really generic. I dunno. It feels like they only appeal to one group anymore instead of trying to appeal to many.
gr8 m8 25 (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: If there was actual competition, league would have been dead long ago.
I agree, Dota 2 is super anti-beginner so a lot of people refuse to play it. It seems really good and the developers definitely care about the game so I think I'm going to transition there. League just lately feels like Riot pushing out patch after patch trying to grab as much money as possible without a care for the health of the game or what the players think.
Hotarµ (NA)
: 1 - While you claim to have already known that it was being removed at a later date, your original title and body doesn't really suggest that. After all, you don't make any mention of the _future_ removal, just "the" removal, which indicates you might not be aware of it's current removal. So yeah, I'll be mature and apologize for incorrectly assuming, but your post was very poorly worded. 2 - I am well aware that they planned on removing it in the future, in fact that is listed in the Reddit post that I linked. 3 - With all the above out of the way, you're not helping the cause at all. Saying you're tired of this "minimalist garbage" and mocking things like Lux/Ahri skins isn't going to get you want you want, you are _asking_ Riot for something. Something they don't need to keep in the game at all, a function that 95%+ of the community doesn't care about. Instead of being passive aggressive and sarcastic, maybe you could make a petition or describe _why_ you want it to stay.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jrhmPVBd,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-10T05:31:49.420+0000) > > 1 - While you claim to have already known that it was being removed at a later date, your original title and body doesn't really suggest that. After all, you don't make any mention of the _future_ removal, just "the" removal, which indicates you might not be aware of it's current removal. So yeah, I'll be mature and apologize for incorrectly assuming, but your post was very poorly worded. > > 2 - I am well aware that they planned on removing it in the future, in fact that is listed in the Reddit post that I linked. > > 3 - With all the above out of the way, you're not helping the cause at all. Saying you're tired of this "minimalist garbage" and mocking things like Lux/Ahri skins isn't going to get you want you want, you are _asking_ Riot for something. Something they don't need to keep in the game at all, a function that 95%+ of the community doesn't care about. Instead of being passive aggressive and sarcastic, maybe you could make a petition or describe _why_ you want it to stay. I'm not really asking them for anything. They're Riot. They don't really listen to the fans, so when they remove it. It's gone. I was just making a joke about how if they brought it back: it would be a paid bonus with a bunch of generic easy sale ones which would more than likely be just 90's quality jpegs of the characters as cursors.
Show more

Freeza with an I

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion