: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000043,timestamp=2019-12-05T15:57:17.659+0000) > > > "What are you two waiting for ..?! Let's start picnic !" She exclaimed in a cheerful manner, her cheeks lighting up brightly and a smile for ear-to-ear as she began to dig into the picnic basket pulling out some bread, lettuce, cheese, and lunch meat which she threw together into a sandwich before munching down on the delicious contraption she had whipped together. *both drogon and stryder would look at each other, then they would both grin and sit down, drogon would make two sandwich's a regular one like neeko's and a Dagwood style one packed full of food (if you know what this is you get a cookie, and no cheating and looking it up). drogon would take the larger sandwich and would proceed to start inhaling it as fast as he could while styrder would eat his at a much slower pace*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=rlZ82Wzz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:23:47.878+0000) > > ((someone who can operate the lights, maintain the sound systems, and help make clothes for the actors)) ((Sounds good, although I don't want to lose hope. I don't think this RP idea really fits the interest of the current roleplayers that are lurking the boards.))
> [{quoted}](name=LxgitAmelia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=rlZ82Wzz,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T21:59:51.546+0000) > > ((Sounds good, although I don't want to lose hope. I don't think this RP idea really fits the interest of the current roleplayers that are lurking the boards.)) yeah i think your out of luck
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000040,timestamp=2019-12-02T23:08:29.702+0000) > > They made their way up the mountain and Neeko let out a long gasp for air, her and the wolf ending the race in a close tie. "WHEW !" Neeko exclaimed as her heart was beating out of her chest and her blood was flowing at an increased rate. "Picnic ..!" She said, catching her breath as she looked over at Drogos. "Spread the blanket !!" *drogon laughs at her breathlessness then whips the table cloth out in a theatrical fashion and it floats down slowly into a perfect square, which he then places his shoes on the corners to keep it on the ground should the wind pick up*
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000012,timestamp=2019-12-02T23:57:59.279+0000) > > *Kai'Sa yelled as a pair of bio-plasmic bolts launched from the growths on her back, sending a lethal energy pulse that blew out part of the wall, and the living growth there. A sickening sloshing came out from the wall; the world itself was bleeding, and it was struggling to plug itself closed. They grabbed the man and lifted them up enough to make sure none of the fluid could flow into their orifices, and helped them up.* > "Should be somewhere above us. It might not be a fun time hitting the sand, though." *the mans eyes would slowly change from the raging red to a mild yellow, showing his battle rage cooling as he took her hand to stand up, it would feel rough and strong and laced with brutal scars along his fingers and knuckles* "yeah... anyway to answer your question ice is is water that has been exposed to extreme cold and it solidified" *the man would rub his arms and he talked and the muscles in them would twitch*
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010,timestamp=2019-12-02T17:12:38.906+0000) > > *The creature, growth, whatever it is, screamed in agony as it felt itself being ripped apart. Fibers of muscle melted and snapped, and Kaisa was dropped to the ground.* > *Her legs reacted on instinct, propelling them backwards and leaving her out of breath for a moment as Kai'Sa flew on autopilot, scrambling to their feet, struggling to regain what breath was lost.* > > *A series of energy bolts flew towards the man, whizzing directly past his head and striking another tendril that was trying to do the same to him.* > "Get out of my way." *Two large pools of energy began to form on the upper-edges of the odd shoulder-growths, violent forces drawing into them for some sort of powerful blast, larger than even the shard-blades could probably produce.* *the man dropped like a stone, flattening to the ground while also trying to roll to the side so he can leap back into the fight, his eyes growing even brighter, bright as a roaring flame*
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000e,timestamp=2019-12-02T04:49:15.454+0000) > > "It will be a while. It tends to be somewhat difficult to get above the sands." *Kaisa continued forwards, eyes shifting around from side to side. A small amount of motion in a far corner, and Kai'Sa's eyes shined alit, their hand outstreched with palm out, aimed at the movement.* > "Hold." *A minute or so would pass, and the motion did not dare return. Kai'Sa lowered their limb, and moved forwards.* "Thought something was lurking nearby. Move." *Kaisa continued forwards, staring at the shadows, leaning somewhat closely before speaking.* > "So... what exactly is this 'ice' you spoke of? Some kind of-" > > *She let out a gasp of shock for a moment when something stared back at them. Something large shot out of the darkness, grabbing Kaisa by the neck before she could doge, yanking her towards the darkness as they struggled against it. They fired off a bolt, and a sickening howl came from the darkness.* > *A tendril dropped it's grip, but there still was one coiling around her throat, and would begin to lift Kaisa off the ground, even if only by an inch.* *kai'sa would see the mans eyes go bright red, burning like coals in a raging forge before he launched at the tendril his fingers curling into claws ripping at the tendril trying to rip it off of her neck, the hands would be ripping at it with inhuman strength as he pulled* "**no you F'in dont you piece of shite**"
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000c,timestamp=2019-12-01T08:20:15.640+0000) > > "Not heard of it." *Kaisa stepped through the doorway behind the man, where it sealed itself a moment later. This passegeway held a slightly greater level of lighting, if only just barely. The monstrous woman even let her natural-born eyes perceive for herself, their human skin a pale shade against her darkened other-skin.* > "And from what little I remember, there was only water north of the desert. I don't travel that far, though. Not intentionally at least." *the man huffed at her with a slightly amused grin on his face, the flecks in his eyes turning a friendly green* "my home is beyond the ocean between shurima and the rest of runeterra" *the man looked around and was surprised to see the slight lightening of the darkness around him* "im guessing we are getting closer to the surface?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003b,timestamp=2019-11-30T12:22:56.415+0000) > > Neeko’s body jumped and jerked as the wolf snapped at her heels, “Eek ..!” She exclaimed before picking up her speed, running from the wolf as she noticed that the old man had started running even faster. “Whew ..!” Neeko wiped a gland of sweat from her forehead as they ran towards a hill which would lead up to a flat grassy terrain .. perfect place for the picnic. *the man would race to the top of the hill putting on another burst of speed and when he reached the top he let out a loud whop, when the wolf heard it he stopped a howled in delight before racing neeko to the top*
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000a,timestamp=2019-12-01T01:35:26.531+0000) > > "Alright." *The shard-shaped crystals filled with alien energy would slowly fade out of reality, the energy returning to Kai'Sa's own body as they turned around to look forwards. They moved forwards, touching part of an odd growth along the wall near their face-plating, eventually pushing their arm into the same, malignant growth.* > *A brief moment later, a similar opening to the previous one shriveled open from a biological recession in the wall directly to Kai'Sa's right.* > "Go through. This should be the right way." *They pulled their forearm out of the sack, and stayed between the edges of the entry.* > > *The very nature of the area was highly disturbing, as if they were treading inside a living being's body, something that could be considered as though they were parasites or freeloaders, using another living thing for their own ends.* *the man would stand up and follow you, the muscles in his neck in high relief as he move to pass through the opening that the woman created for him* "to answer your earlier question, the frelijord is the mountains far to the north from the desert, it is a land of unyielding cold and unforgiving ice, but i am many others like me call it home"
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T22:53:21.978+0000) > > As they burst through the Sheriff Station's doors, Miss Fortune had the man restrained as all eyes were shifted onto her and the man as they entered the station. "Another foolish fool crossed off the list .. an old fool this time." She said before shoving the old man forward pushing him towards the front desk. Digging into her bra, she pulled out the poster, slamming it down against the front desk as she flipped her hair to the side. > > "Here's your man .." She said to the man at the front desk as she placed a hand on her hip, the majority of the station had their jaws dropped. Sarah didn't understand why .. did they really expect her to return empty-handed ..? "So .. my reward ." She said to the man at the front desk, holding her hand out with a smug smirk on her face. *the sheriff would look at her in surprise before looking at drogon helplessly, drogon would laugh at their plight them break the rope tied around his hands with minimal effort, he would then dig around his cloak before pulling out three large bags, which he then placed on the counter top* "for your trouble" *he gestured to miss fortune as he said that* "in reality the person who put up that bounty died long ago, but i maintain it so people can get a nice paycheck for my apparent capture" *his eyes would shine with a mischievous light* "its also fun to see the people who catch me expression's when i pay them instead of local law enforcement"
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-11-30T13:44:09.280+0000) > > Miss Fortune turned to face the man, an obvious look of disapproval. Making it known that she wasn’t pleased by his presence nor his apology. “They’re all sorry, once I’ve put them down .. but I let you go with a warning . So you should waddle out of my shit before I happen to change my mind.” She shot him a cold glare, still holding the money bags as she flipped her hair and continued to walk . *drogon would raise his hands in defeat, then turn before dropping something out of his coat, turning he curses as his cloak opens up to reveal a empty baldric, and dozens of large cuts that he quickly covers before picking up what seemed to be a letter, and walking towards the post office*
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008,timestamp=2019-11-28T04:15:59.642+0000) > > "That wasn't the question." *Kai'Sa stopped, staring at the man with their glowing weaponry slowly leveled at the man.* > "Do you feel anything under your skin, unusual pains?" *They took three steps back, now clearly concerned that the man might turn on them in an instant.* > "Can you see odd lights or hear strange sounds from the walls and floor?" *the man looked at her in irritation then his eyes widened with surprise as he saw the violent purples blooming from the woman in front of him* "no unusual pain from straining my body, but i can see violent purple light coming from you, and it seems to be much more intense around the weapons around your hands" *he would then groan again as his muscles would slowly reattach to the bone, and you would see him twitch in pain, but otherwise would remain still*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=rlZ82Wzz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T20:53:28.422+0000) > > im gonna guess that you'll need someone behind the scenes if so i volunteer my oc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vv8RPIg4zQGA78WzEkpwfxYtKPL3W0QACCCe8d5chI0/edit?usp=sharing ((Care to explain what exactly it is you mean by 'Behind The Scenes' ..?))
> [{quoted}](name=LxgitAmelia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=rlZ82Wzz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T01:06:36.738+0000) > > ((Care to explain what exactly it is you mean by 'Behind The Scenes' ..?)) ((someone who can operate the lights, maintain the sound systems, and help make clothes for the actors))
: {RP Sign Up} - ``The Next Big Thing``. ♡
im gonna guess that you'll need someone behind the scenes if so i volunteer my oc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vv8RPIg4zQGA78WzEkpwfxYtKPL3W0QACCCe8d5chI0/edit?usp=sharing
: > [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T22:53:21.978+0000) > > As they burst through the Sheriff Station's doors, Miss Fortune had the man restrained as all eyes were shifted onto her and the man as they entered the station. "Another foolish fool crossed off the list .. an old fool this time." She said before shoving the old man forward pushing him towards the front desk. Digging into her bra, she pulled out the poster, slamming it down against the front desk as she flipped her hair to the side. > > "Here's your man .." She said to the man at the front desk as she placed a hand on her hip, the majority of the station had their jaws dropped. Sarah didn't understand why .. did they really expect her to return empty-handed ..? "So .. my reward ." She said to the man at the front desk, holding her hand out with a smug smirk on her face. *the sheriff would look at her in surprise before looking at drogon helplessly, drogon would laugh at their plight them break the rope tied around his hands with minimal effort, he would then dig around his cloak before pulling out three large bags, which he then placed on the counter top* "for your trouble" *he gestured to miss fortune as he said that* "in reality the person who put up that bounty died long ago, but i maintain it so people can get a nice paycheck for my apparent capture" *his eyes would shine with a mischievous light* "its also fun to see the people who catch me expression's when i pay them instead of local law enforcement"
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T15:01:44.855+0000) > > > ***"Do you hear me, man ..?!"*** The man at the front desk shouted at him again, this time with even more ferocity and bass in his tone. The station falling silent for a brief moment before erupting into whispers and gossip once again. *drogons tone would be like Freiljord ice, cold and hard as steel* **"i have lived longer than this town has been on earth, and while it may have been harmless fun for me, i also do it for a myriad of reasons that are my own"** *drogon then walked out of the sheriffs office and tried to catch up to the captain* "im sorry for offending you miss, usually i use that to get new bounty hunters who are too foolhardy to know better to give up the game and take up a much less dangerous job, the other is to see if i still get recognized in certain areas where i have not visited in a long time" *the mans face was apologetic and cautious as he approached towards the angry captain, staying about 5 feet away his accent freijordian tinted as if he had not spoken it in a while*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T04:44:12.278+0000) > > (i dont control the wind am just friends with a sylph) > > *the man shrugged then walked to the sheriff station with miss foutune, his eyes showing disappointment and the wind dying as he walked * > *as he entered the building they would see him visibly tense before relaxing and walking up to the service desk* As they burst through the Sheriff Station's doors, Miss Fortune had the man restrained as all eyes were shifted onto her and the man as they entered the station. "Another foolish fool crossed off the list .. an old fool this time." She said before shoving the old man forward pushing him towards the front desk. Digging into her bra, she pulled out the poster, slamming it down against the front desk as she flipped her hair to the side. "Here's your man .." She said to the man at the front desk as she placed a hand on her hip, the majority of the station had their jaws dropped. Sarah didn't understand why .. did they really expect her to return empty-handed ..? "So .. my reward ." She said to the man at the front desk, holding her hand out with a smug smirk on her face.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T22:53:21.978+0000) > > As they burst through the Sheriff Station's doors, Miss Fortune had the man restrained as all eyes were shifted onto her and the man as they entered the station. "Another foolish fool crossed off the list .. an old fool this time." She said before shoving the old man forward pushing him towards the front desk. Digging into her bra, she pulled out the poster, slamming it down against the front desk as she flipped her hair to the side. > > "Here's your man .." She said to the man at the front desk as she placed a hand on her hip, the majority of the station had their jaws dropped. Sarah didn't understand why .. did they really expect her to return empty-handed ..? "So .. my reward ." She said to the man at the front desk, holding her hand out with a smug smirk on her face. *the sheriff would look at her in surprise before looking at drogon helplessly, drogon would laugh at their plight them break the rope tied around his hands with minimal effort, he would then dig around his cloak before pulling out three large bags, which he then placed on the counter top* "for your trouble" *he gestured to miss fortune as he said that* "in reality the person who put up that bounty died long ago, but i maintain it so people can get a nice paycheck for my apparent capture" *his eyes would shine with a mischievous light* "its also fun to see the people who catch me expression's when i pay them instead of local law enforcement"
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-11-20T22:12:56.524+0000) > > *Kai'Sa turned to the man, a set of semi-hovering blades filled with alien energies.* "Is it an open wound?" *They took a step towards the man, keeping the dimly glowing shards of raw force aimed downwards - ready, but not threatening.* > "Can you feel something inside yourself?" *then man would groan again and twitch* "no that wave of magic earlier was me removing my sense of pain, essentially forcing my body to do things its not normally supposed to do,*he would groan again* i probably just tore several muscles in my legs that need time to heal but once i force the pain down i can keep moving" *he would emit another quite groan, and he muscles would relax allowing them to start healing albeit slowly*
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000038,timestamp=2019-11-20T01:06:44.998+0000) > > Neeko smiled softly as the old man sprinted off ahead of them, her concern fading away after the wolf explained the circumstances of the liquid he had consumed. "In that case .. Neeko wants to run too ..!" Neeko said before running after the man, she realized that she wasn't going as fast as she could because of the fact she was standing on two legs. So, she lowered down to the ground as she ran on her hands and toes. > > She gained speed as she got closer and closer to the old man, laughing as they ran. She looked back to see if the wolf was running as well, or to make sure that he was keeping up. Her cheeks were bright red and a wide smile was plastered across her face, tail swaying happily behind her. *the wolf would be right behind her as he nipped playfully at her heels and drogon would look back then whop and put on another burst of speed trying to put distance between them, like a game of tag*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T05:09:54.891+0000) > > *the mans face would feel as hard as stone which would make her hand hurt from the slap, but the back hand would remove his hood showing an older, weathered face, with white and black hair the black roots seeming unnatural, but his eyes would show no pain only curiosity the pure white iris with golden flecks would look curiously as she restrained him* "while i appreciate the due diligence you are showing, making sure i am secured, there is no need i am coming with you willingly" > *the wind would pick up again moving both their hair in the wind his would be waving wildly as he laughed* "you silly one stop that or you will get her hair everywhere" *he would be talking up into the sky and after he spoke the wind would die down around you while still playing in my hair* > "by the way while i assure you i dont have any weapons on me thought you might want a reminder that i could be armed and you might want to look" *his expression showed honesty and curiosity* Sarah couldn't decipher if this man was making a sickly, perverted joke or if she was just trying to mess with her head at this points, either way she didn't take it well. Feeling a bit uneasy about the wind that had swept through the area and this man was speaking to it as if .. it was a person ..? "You'll be searched in the sheriff's station .. now **stop talking** ..!" She shouted before pushing his body forward as they made their way back into town and into the plaza. Everyone would be staring at her as she held the man firmly, his restraints still binding his wrists. Gossip erupted throughout town as whispering could be heard from a distance, _that's the man from the poster right ..?_ _i think so .. i figured captain would fish him out_ _captain fortune .. i knew she would do it_ _wouldn't have expected less from captain fortune herself._ The whispers continued as Sarah made her towards the Sheriff's Station .. remaining silent for most of the walk .. not speaking, not making any noise, nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T00:50:04.706+0000) > > Sarah couldn't decipher if this man was making a sickly, perverted joke or if she was just trying to mess with her head at this points, either way she didn't take it well. Feeling a bit uneasy about the wind that had swept through the area and this man was speaking to it as if .. it was a person ..? "You'll be searched in the sheriff's station .. now **stop talking** ..!" She shouted before pushing his body forward as they made their way back into town and into the plaza. Everyone would be staring at her as she held the man firmly, his restraints still binding his wrists. > > Gossip erupted throughout town as whispering could be heard from a distance, _that's the man from the poster right ..?_ _i think so .. i figured captain would fish him out_ _captain fortune .. i knew she would do it_ _wouldn't have expected less from captain fortune herself._ The whispers continued as Sarah made her towards the Sheriff's Station .. remaining silent for most of the walk .. not speaking, not making any noise, nothing. (i dont control the wind am just friends with a sylph) *the man shrugged then walked to the sheriff station with miss foutune, his eyes showing disappointment and the wind dying as he walked * *as he entered the building they would see him visibly tense before relaxing and walking up to the service desk*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T18:24:17.998+0000) > > *a man would appear right next to her, he was not invisible, just blended into his environment* "no need for that young lady, i maybe willy but there's no need to scare these people" *his hands were up and out of his cloak showing brutally scared hands that were raised in surrender* Her body jumped as she appeared to the right of her, a reflex shooting through her arm, backhanding him across his cheek. Then she noticed that he had his hands up in the air, surrendering himself. "Smart man .." She said before firmly grabbing his wrist and aggressively twisting it behind his back. As she bent & gripped his wrist even tighter, she bound them together with a firm rope. "I'm turning you in .." She said to him as her bloody-red hair flowed with the wind as she tightened his binds. She nudged his body forward as she tested the firmness of the binds, kneeing him in the back of his thigh. "Move ." She said to him aggressively as she demanded him to walk. "Or I'll make you move." She said to him with a firm tone of voice, holding his arms firmly regardless of the fact there were strong binds that bound his wrists together. His shoulder blade drilled into the back of his own as she kept close to him .. making sure it wasn't **humanly** possible that he could escape. Her knee going in between his legs .. making sure she completely restrained him and that he felt as uncomfortable as possible. "I hope you didn't think your sweet little surrender was going to make me have any sympathy for you .. **old man** . You're still a criminal." She said, responding to the fact that he referred to her as 'young lady'.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T21:20:58.605+0000) > > Her body jumped as she appeared to the right of her, a reflex shooting through her arm, backhanding him across his cheek. Then she noticed that he had his hands up in the air, surrendering himself. "Smart man .." She said before firmly grabbing his wrist and aggressively twisting it behind his back. As she bent & gripped his wrist even tighter, she bound them together with a firm rope. "I'm turning you in .." She said to him as her bloody-red hair flowed with the wind as she tightened his binds. > > She nudged his body forward as she tested the firmness of the binds, kneeing him in the back of his thigh. "Move ." She said to him aggressively as she demanded him to walk. "Or I'll make you move." She said to him with a firm tone of voice, holding his arms firmly regardless of the fact there were strong binds that bound his wrists together. > > His shoulder blade drilled into the back of his own as she kept close to him .. making sure it wasn't **humanly** possible that he could escape. Her knee going in between his legs .. making sure she completely restrained him and that he felt as uncomfortable as possible. "I hope you didn't think your sweet little surrender was going to make me have any sympathy for you .. **old man** . You're still a criminal." She said, responding to the fact that he referred to her as 'young lady'. *the mans face would feel as hard as stone which would make her hand hurt from the slap, but the back hand would remove his hood showing an older, weathered face, with white and black hair the black roots seeming unnatural, but his eyes would show no pain only curiosity the pure white iris with golden flecks would look curiously as she restrained him* "while i appreciate the due diligence you are showing, making sure i am secured, there is no need i am coming with you willingly" *the wind would pick up again moving both their hair in the wind his would be waving wildly as he laughed* "you silly one stop that or you will get her hair everywhere" *he would be talking up into the sky and after he spoke the wind would die down around you while still playing in my hair* "by the way while i assure you i dont have any weapons on me thought you might want a reminder that i could be armed and you might want to look" *his expression showed honesty and curiosity*
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-11-18T20:35:06.032+0000) > > *The passage was nearly pitch black, almost impossible to see into, save for the slow pulsation of light from above that came in natural lines through the flesh-like walls and ceiling.* > "Stay close." *Kai'Sa continued moving forwards, their foot stepping into the pool of warm ichor splashed across the ground near the Voidling's corpse.* > > "What is this... *'Freljord'* place you spoke of?" *The monster with a mask asked the man, somewhat idly curious.* "I've not heard of any villages under that name before." *the man looked at her with surprise then coughed and bent over groaning* "shite, one second while i can move i really need to stop for a second." *the man would keep trying to move close to the woman before groaning again and kneeling* "shite that's worse than i thought" *he would groan again it was quite, but she would hear his bones groan in stress from the sheer amount of hell he was putting them through*
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000035,timestamp=2019-11-18T11:38:01.736+0000) > >. > > > "N-No ..! Take your time, you're hurt .. Neeko doesn't mind." She said before gently smiling at them as they continued on their way to find a spot to set up their amazing picnic. *drogon laughed at her and sprinted off forward towards a distant clearing moving almost inhumanly fast, while the wolf would look at her with delighted look in his eyes as he talked to her* **the drink you forced down his neck, heals him the immediate effect you saw but, if you give him time to rest hes back on his feet and usually ready to fun"**
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T05:10:53.562+0000) > > *the breeze would push lightly before setting a new direction completely opposite from where she was heading as if the winds had set a new path for her, if she follows the wind it would bring her directly into the middle of town where it would stop then flutter about normally.* Sarah followed the new path that the breeze had set her upon, eventually finding herself in the middle of town. An eyebrow raised as she suspected that that 'wind' was some type of distraction set by this 'Drogon' person .. considering the bounty did hint at him possessing inhuman abilities. She stood up straight, her legs not far apart as she raised when of her pistols to the sky. Firing a bullet into the sky, slightly to the right so it wouldn't come back down onto her. SIlence erupted through town as Miss Fortune shouted out, "Show Yourself !" Demanding the man to come out of hiding before she slowly made her way back towards the grassy areas .. out of the town's walls to prevent any damage coming to any of the buildings and properties. Her bloody-red hair still flowing as she could feel the intensity in the air, her skin began to crawl as her eyebrows were now furrowing. "You cowardly old fool ..! **Come out of hiding !"**
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T11:25:07.609+0000) > > > SIlence erupted through town as Miss Fortune shouted out, "Show Yourself !" Demanding the man to come out of hiding before she slowly made her way back towards the grassy areas .. out of the town's walls to prevent any damage coming to any of the buildings and properties. Her bloody-red hair still flowing as she could feel the intensity in the air, her skin began to crawl as her eyebrows were now furrowing. "You cowardly old fool ..! **Come out of hiding !"** *a man would appear right next to her, he was not invisible, just blended into his environment* "no need for that young lady, i maybe willy but there's no need to scare these people" *his hands were up and out of his cloak showing brutally scared hands that were raised in surrender*
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-11-18T06:28:51.932+0000) > > *Kai'Sa simply launched herself upwards, flying through the entryway in a slight spin midair before landing onto the ground naturally. Their three eyes glared through the darkness, peering into what they saw as black and blue, with a dull musking of orange-red that cluttered around a corner - one that sprayed white-yellow across the wall as the sound of alien energy snapped chitin.* > *The creature's dying scream could be heard from below, Kai'Sa standing near the entryway for another minute or two.* > "It's clear. Move, now." *kai'sa would see him sprint the muscles in his legs bulging hugely as he leaped across the gap, catching the ledge with his waist and pushing himself up with his one arm, standing proud, while his leg muscles relaxed the outermost ones being severely damaged but he cant feel it currently, so he moves to follow her*
: > [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T19:50:07.820+0000) > > "There's a sure way out, but I tend to avoid that one. Dangerous even for me." *After a few meters, the ground would have become more solid, though the walls would be slowly pulsating a regular bioluminescence, a tinge of violet light that would be dull but bleed through the air, like staring at the sun without any of the raw intensity. A certain point inside the ceiling would have had a strange internal protrusion, where it seemed to fold over for no reason.* > *As Kai'Sa approached it, the ceiling peeled back like a giant, organic valve of some kind. It would have made a very subtle yet unsettling noise, like leather scraping on burning oil.* > > "Can you make this jump?" *the man looked at the distance and nodded to himself, then lifted his uninjured hand in the theatrical way again and a wave of magic would pulse before the look of pain would leave his body and he stood straighter* "now i can" *the man then stepped as far back as he could before looking to kai'sa to say when to jump*
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000031,timestamp=2019-11-16T16:16:33.804+0000) > > Neeko hopped over to the man and wolf in her frog-state as she croaked, hopping into the air as she flipped towards the basket. While she was mid-air, she returned to her original 'Neeko' form as she came crashing down against the man, the wolf and the basket. She let out a hysterical laugh as she giggled, holding her hand over her mouth before raising to her feet .. some of the contents in the basket falling out. She quickly picked them up and returned them to the basket as she grabbed the blanket. > > "Lets go ..! Before human find us ..!" Neeko said playfully as she started to skip away, moving at a slower pace so the man and the wolf could keep up. She held the basket while they held the picnic. "We are gonna have amazing picnic !" Neeko giggled and smiled before looking back at the man and the wolf. "Come on , slow pokes ! You're gonna miss picnic ! Ooohhh ..! and don't forget to invite friends !!" *the man laughed at her antics a full belly laugh then ran after the darling girl the wolf not far behind* "you dont need to slow down we can move fast if you want to run"
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T18:43:51.999+0000) > > *there would be an old worn down bounty on the sheriffs desk probably one of the oldest there even older than the oldest criminal in bligewater, the sheriff that would be sorting through the stack would look surprised for a split second before, they would pick up the poster and walk over to the bounty board and tack it on showing one of the oldest bounty's in the world* > *the bounty would show a tall man maybe about 6 foot with broad shoulders and a crinkled face, his appearance would look like that of a traveler with a long cloak and a staff, the information below would state this* > bounty 3 million gold > name drogon > alias: master of illusions > considered armed and extremely dangerous approach with caution > wanted dead or alive > full reward will be given on his delivery to the local law enforcement > > *the date on the bounty would be well over 200 years old* Miss Fortune finished filing through some papers in her office as she signed a few signatures, sent off a few letters, and put away a few documents. Exhaling deeply as she let out a long sigh of relief, finally being finished with her paperwork for now. Pushing her chair out from her desk, she arose from her chair as she made her way to the door of her office. As she closed the door to the her office, she made her way down the path towards the plaza/central-point of time. Greeting the civilians around her as she walked, her hair flowing with the wind. As she walked, she suddenly stopped in her tracks .. her attention shooting over to the bounty board that seemed to bare a new face. Walking closer to the board, it was now clear that there indeed was a new face posted on the bounty board. "Drogon .." Miss Fortune read aloud to herself, rubbing her chin as she examined the poster further. "Master of Illusions .. considered armed and extremely dangerous ..? Hmph !" Miss Fortune chuckled to herself before continuing to read. "Dead or Alive .. even better .." Her eyes widening as she read further down the poster, eyeing the reward offered for his capture. "3 Million ..?" She muttered to herself before snatching the poster off of the board and strutting towards the Sheriff's Station. Busting through the doors of the sheriff's station, she approached the person at the front desk as she slammed the poster down, "I'm hunting this man down .. don't put anymore posters up .. it's all under wraps from here." She said before sliding the poster up, turning away from the person at the front desk with a smirk. Strutting towards the exit, **"Expected as much ."** One of the drunken men said with a grin as she strutted from the building. "You know it ." Sarah responded before pushing the Sheriff Station's doors open, making her departure as she began her hunt for the old man. An eyebrow raising as she noticed the date of the bounty, "This bounty was set over 200 years ago ..? And this man still breathes air ..? Is he human ..?" She muttered to herself, folding the poster and placing it in her upper-attire, concealing it beneath her clothing. Her pistols holstered at her hip as she wandered into the openness .. readying herself for any danger that awaited her. Keeping herself on high alert for any signs of the old man .. he seemed old and frail but his outer appearance obviously didn't reflect his actual capability .. considering he made it onto the BIlgewater bounty board. Squirrels ran across the path but it didn't startle Miss Fortune, she was so used to going on hunts before that she knew when it was an innocent animal rustling in the bushes versus a greater danger waiting to attack. Her bloody-red hair flowing down her back as she raised her arm to flip the strands of hair over her shoulder. Kicking rocks as she walked down the path, the breeze brushing against her soft skin as a solemn expression was visible on her face.
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T21:48:25.326+0000) > > > > Squirrels ran across the path but it didn't startle Miss Fortune, she was so used to going on hunts before that she knew when it was an innocent animal rustling in the bushes versus a greater danger waiting to attack. Her bloody-red hair flowing down her back as she raised her arm to flip the strands of hair over her shoulder. Kicking rocks as she walked down the path, the breeze brushing against her soft skin as a solemn expression was visible on her face. *the breeze would push lightly before setting a new direction completely opposite from where she was heading as if the winds had set a new path for her, if she follows the wind it would bring her directly into the middle of town where it would stop then flutter about normally.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T20:04:46.282+0000) "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better."
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T19:07:01.635+0000) > > "The fall isn't what kills you." *Kai'Sa continued moving on, her voidborn vision letting her understand the chaotic growths, and travel efficiently.* "It's the sudden stop." *They walked over to an even weirder star-like crossgrowth knot, sliding down one of the angled parts. They would have eventually stopped on what looked to be solid ground, with odd protrusions and arterial-like lines running through it.* > > "The way out won't be the same as you took coming in - but surviving is your goal down here." *They half-turned to the man, assuming they followed, and continued on.* "A single minute of sleep will lead to your death. The less time you are here the better." "agreed" *the man would be following her closely making sure to step where she steps and follow her exact movements it would be eerily creepy outside but here he did not care* "so how do you get out?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002d,timestamp=2019-11-15T11:23:46.228+0000) > > > She then cut through another alleyway that led out to the bush where the man and the wolf were hiding, but she wasn't going to lead them to them. She simply tossed the basket and the blanket behind the bush before turning away and continuing to run from the enraged villagers. Changing into 'George', 'Franklin', 'Melinda', 'Tamara', 'Makayla'. She finally made her way to the exit of the village as she tripped and flopped across the ground, rolling down the path. She quickly turned back into her normal Neeko self before taking the form of an innocent frog. > > As she hopped and croaked on the ground, she watched as the villagers ran right past her .. not expecting her to take the form of a frog or maybe only thinking she could trade forms with humans. Nonetheless, Neeko had escaped. So, turned away from the village as she started to make her way back over to the old man and the wolf, ready to commence this amaaaazing picnic ! *the man would be chuckling at her antics holding his gut in amusement, when the basket flew into the bush he would catch it and hold it steady for the neeko to jump to in her frog state*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-15T09:50:02.048+0000) > > (hello i've seen your work occasionally but i finally decided to see if i should try my luck with the lady fortune, with this i humbly ask if i have permission to RP with you) ((Of course ! It is an open rp after all .))
> [{quoted}](name=Ásk Míss Fórtúné,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Ybiub7zK,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-15T10:59:18.701+0000) > > ((Of course ! It is an open rp after all .)) >((i will happily do so then)) *there would be an old worn down bounty on the sheriffs desk probably one of the oldest there even older than the oldest criminal in bligewater, the sheriff that would be sorting through the stack would look surprised for a split second before, they would pick up the poster and walk over to the bounty board and tack it on showing one of the oldest bounty's in the world* *the bounty would show a tall man maybe about 6 foot with broad shoulders and a crinkled face, his appearance would look like that of a traveler with a long cloak and a staff, the information below would state this* bounty 3 million gold name drogon alias: master of illusions considered armed and extremely dangerous approach with caution wanted dead or alive full reward will be given on his delivery to the local law enforcement *the date on the bounty would be well over 200 years old*
: Fortune Doesn't Favor Fools .. {Ask Miss Fortune}
(hello i've seen your work occasionally but i finally decided to see if i should try my luck with the lady fortune, with this i humbly ask if i have permission to RP with you)
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002a,timestamp=2019-11-14T20:57:15.366+0000) > > > "Stay here .. Neeko has something to do." She said before sending her sho'ma out to one of the nearby villagers, collecting all of her thoughts and emotions as Neeko became the human. Neeko learned that the human's was "Melissa". Morphing into 'Melissa', Neeko could feel her breast size increasing as her thighs and butt slightly expanded, adding a few inches onto her tight as her hair transformed into long, wavy, locks of golden-blonde hair. Her attire now consisting off a well-ironed dress with beautiful lace running along the sleeves, neck-area, and bottom of the dress. > *the older man looked at the vastayan with a strange light in his eyes before nodding and sitting back down*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T18:51:48.535+0000) > >It is not a fixed place. The Void has burrowed from Icathia to the Freljord, as is evident in the Frozen Watchers. From what I understand, the Void itself can crop up just about anywhere. *They looked up, noticing the issue;* "Bind the wound or it'll get infected. Leaving alive won't be a thing if that happens." *Kai'Sa moved on, lowering themselves to the cross-growth directly below, as it was slightly slanted. Their footsteps were short and cautious, the three eyes glaring onwards to scan for threats.* *A small creature moved up from below, but it was shot off almost immediately, screeching for a moment before simply falling into nothingness.* "Hurry up. Light attracts these ones - and the swarms will kill you."
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:34:49.398+0000) > > *They looked up, noticing the issue;* "Bind the wound or it'll get infected. Leaving alive won't be a thing if that happens." *Kai'Sa moved on, lowering themselves to the cross-growth directly below, as it was slightly slanted. Their footsteps were short and cautious, the three eyes glaring onwards to scan for threats.* > > *A small creature moved up from below, but it was shot off almost immediately, screeching for a moment before simply falling into nothingness.* > "Hurry up. Light attracts these ones - and the swarms will kill you." *the man nodded then started ripping his cloak into long strips binding the large open wound in his arm, then using the rest of the strips made himself a sling to hold his arm in place. he then nodded at the woman as a gesture to carry on before saying* "i did not see any of your sand beast skulls, i was walking outside my home in the freljord when a purple mass opened beneath me and swallowed me whole, i woke up smashing into that pathway" *pointed to the pathway he had fallen on*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T04:01:41.281+0000) "The entirety of the road leading to the area you fell from." *Kaisa's brows crushed into a snarl, as she began yelling at the man.* "I had set out *dozens* of sandbeast skulls on wooden rods, you ignorant moron!" *With an explosive sigh, she moved back towards the much smaller creature that had died in shock, their heart having detonated inside their exoskeletal form. She leaned over the body, and began to scratch into the shell, and eventually made enough of a divot to split the bony plate in half with her hands.* "But since you're already down here..." *At that point, Kai'Sa began tearing some flesh out of the creature; the fibrous gore seeped into varying points of the second skin, blood swallowed in and drained of their nutrients. They continued this process, plunging their right arm deep inside it's form, some of the viscous fluid being siphoned up the limb.* "I suppose it might be a good idea to show you the way out." *Eventually, they pulled away from the dried carcass, kicking it over the edge and letting it shatter on a cross-growth, the dried out remains exploding in dried fiber and bone dust.* *Kai'Sa moved towards the man, their three eyes glaring.* "Stay near if you want to live." *With that, she began walking past the man, stepping onto the gnarled knot of growths, and began finding hand and foot holds to climb downwards, onto a lower cross-growth.*
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T17:07:07.095+0000) > > "The entirety of the road leading to the area you fell from." *Kaisa's brows crushed into a snarl, as she began yelling at the man.* "I had set out *dozens* of sandbeast skulls on wooden rods, you ignorant moron!" *With an explosive sigh, she moved back towards the much smaller creature that had died in shock, their heart having detonated inside their exoskeletal form. She leaned over the body, and began to scratch into the shell, and eventually made enough of a divot to split the bony plate in half with her hands.* > >(does the void ever move its opening or is it stuck in shurima?) *the man looked at the woman, and had a thought tumbling around his head, in his travels around the shuriman desert he had heard of a woman that was not quite human anymore, hunting and destroying any of the dark creatures that had appeared around shurima. he shrugged the info away for another time when he was safe, then tried to follow the angry woman only to realize again that he was severly wounded and could not use his right arm, he pressed on however and using one hand he followed kai'sa's path keeping up and grunting in pain when ever his other arm got bumped*
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000024,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:35:56.029+0000) > > ((poke !)) (sorry didn't see a notification) "i believe you my small friend" *my stomach growled loudly* "though you might want to make it fast, im not me when im hungry" **"agreed"**
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T06:06:28.338+0000) *The nightmare-beast fell to the flesh-pillar the three now stood upon, seemingly unconcious, and began to slip off one side. It stirred awake, and tried to regain balance just as the female-looking being kicked it's side with enough force to cause it's lower half to slide over the edge. It began clawing and slamming into the cross-growth, but it was too late; it's massive weight worked against it as it slipped and fell over the side, eventually slamming back-first into another cross-growth with the sickening sound of thousands of bones being pulverized, a booming scream that wailed down to a whisper and was gone.* *Lost to the abyss of what did and did not exist.* *Kai'Sa stepped to the ledge, kneeling over to look downwards, three eyes glaring gaze aimed to the lower areas. They turned towards the man, staring straight at them.* "You..." *They stood up and walked towards the man, clearly agitated by their presence.* "Why did you travel that path? Did the warnings not seem strong enough?"
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T22:40:54.323+0000) > > *The nightmare-beast fell to the flesh-pillar the three now stood upon, seemingly unconcious, and began to slip off one side. It stirred awake, and tried to regain balance just as the female-looking being kicked it's side with enough force to cause it's lower half to slide over the edge. It began clawing and slamming into the cross-growth, but it was too late; it's massive weight worked against it as it slipped and fell over the side, eventually slamming back-first into another cross-growth with the sickening sound of thousands of bones being pulverized, a booming scream that wailed down to a whisper and was gone.* > *Lost to the abyss of what did and did not exist.* > > *Kai'Sa stepped to the ledge, kneeling over to look downwards, three eyes glaring gaze aimed to the lower areas. They turned towards the man, staring straight at them.* "You..." *They stood up and walked towards the man, clearly agitated by their presence.* "Why did you travel that path? Did the warnings not seem strong enough?" *the man looked in utter shock at the woman in front of him, his mouth moving but no sound coming out before the emotions he had used to power his illusions came back in a terrifying wave, he then latched his hands onto his skull trying desperately to get a handle of the emotions that surged into his mind, kai'sa would hear his mildly quite grunts and see him shaking in apparent fear before he finally crushed the emotions back into their boxes essentially forcing them away to be dealt with later, he then shook his head and straightened to his full height before his injury's got the better of him and he was forced to favor his right side the collar bone sunken and his wrist pressed tight to his chest, before remembering her furious demand for an explanation of why he choose the path he did* "i'm sorry i don't know the warning signs your talking about" *his accent was slight frejordian but he would be speaking shurmian* "where am i dont recognize this place from my travels"
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T06:46:50.905+0000) > >this is starting to read like a godmod, if I'm being completely honest. Just realize the fact that Kaisa has, in the past, out-and-out vaporized a man before in under a second. *The creature screeched for a moment, before blinking; the left eye blinked and seemed... to heal, within a second or two, though not without a scar. This time, however, it bit down on the man's arm, tearing into flesh and scraping the bone beneath. As it pulled their massive quad-mandibled jaw away, the ragged tears of meat coming off was disgustingly chewed as the jaws snapped and warped in and out, tearing apart the man's removed biomatter.* *As it consumed this small amount of flesh, the monster's head began shaking as it backed up, seemingly poisoned for a moment, before their damaged eye popped and flickered, and was healed over completely. It arched it's arm up, screeching and swiping downwards - just as a set of energy bolts struck it's side, causing the beast to become off-balance.* *Kaisa made her strike from a distance, a pair of energy spikes held near her fists, firing another set of energy bolts that seared the creature's hide. It clawed at the edge of the crossing-growth, managing to stay upright, if just barely so. It was wounded yet again, clearly vulnerable.*
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T18:07:34.460+0000) > > *The creature screeched for a moment, before blinking; the left eye blinked and seemed... to heal, within a second or two, though not without a scar. This time, however, it bit down on the man's arm, tearing into flesh and scraping the bone beneath. As it pulled their massive quad-mandibled jaw away, the ragged tears of meat coming off was disgustingly chewed as the jaws snapped and warped in and out, tearing apart the man's removed biomatter.* > > *As it consumed this small amount of flesh, the monster's head began shaking as it backed up, seemingly poisoned for a moment, before their damaged eye popped and flickered, and was healed over completely. It arched it's arm up, screeching and swiping downwards - just as a set of energy bolts struck it's side, causing the beast to become off-balance.* > > *Kaisa made her strike from a distance, a pair of energy spikes held near her fists, firing another set of energy bolts that seared the creature's hide. It clawed at the edge of the crossing-growth, managing to stay upright, if just barely so. It was wounded yet again, clearly vulnerable.* (sorry if this comes off as god modding, he has immense powers, but they rely on emotion and pure magic, the emotion side of it if he cant use his enemy's he uses his own emotions and he loses those emotions for a set time, the power aspect of it comes from his magical energy once he runs out he passes out) *the man yells out in pain as his flesh is ripped from him however there is no fear in the scream only pain, he then takes a step back and look at his arm, he then would swivel his head to the place where the bolts came from before he turns back around and tries to slam the rock into one of the creatures legs trying to bring it down*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-04T02:14:42.130+0000) > >*squints* >imo the Void and it's hordes of nasties only really live to consume, evolve, and be consumed by other Voidforms, though they would try to preserve themselves. >also, I do believe they wouldn't have any concepts of emotion, especially fear since they more or less existed in cold indifference until the burning light of reality blinded them, and their invasions are simply their attempts to silence and snuff out that light, to go back to the indifferent state they once held. >I'll play along for the moment, though. *Kai'Sa's skin crawled for a moment, and caused her to lose balance for the briefest of seconds; the minor misstep caused her to skid on her leg, rolling and almost falling off of the path. One arm was still over the edge, and she quickly clambered up to the top, pressing on after a near-fatal accident.* *The smaller form screeched, shaking it's head side to side, clattering around in confusion. It was, by the unnatural nature of the Void, a lowly developed mind, and as such was dazed from such an attack. It's mind was only in the beginning stages of awakening, and even then, it was primitive.* *The larger one, however, handled it differently; it released a blood-curdling howl that seemed to only raise in pitch as it dragged on, eventually reaching nails-on-chalkboard screeching before sharply ending as it reared it's head towards the human. It snapped out, but struck nothing but air, as if sensing a greater predator.* *Kaisa had never felt such an oddness before, but put the thought aside. The here and now was the important part - killing these beasts, and finding a way to get this person out of the Void.* *Or kill them if they were being consumed by it.*
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-06T20:25:39.116+0000) > > *Kai'Sa's skin crawled for a moment, and caused her to lose balance for the briefest of seconds; the minor misstep caused her to skid on her leg, rolling and almost falling off of the path. One arm was still over the edge, and she quickly clambered up to the top, pressing on after a near-fatal accident.* > > *The smaller form screeched, shaking it's head side to side, clattering around in confusion. It was, by the unnatural nature of the Void, a lowly developed mind, and as such was dazed from such an attack. It's mind was only in the beginning stages of awakening, and even then, it was primitive.* > *The larger one, however, handled it differently; it released a blood-curdling howl that seemed to only raise in pitch as it dragged on, eventually reaching nails-on-chalkboard screeching before sharply ending as it reared it's head towards the human. It snapped out, but struck nothing but air, as if sensing a greater predator.* > > *Kaisa had never felt such an oddness before, but put the thought aside. The here and now was the important part - killing these beasts, and finding a way to get this person out of the Void.* > *Or kill them if they were being consumed by it.* *the man woulds seem different from when before he unleashed the magic ,almost like he was without fear and he walked towards the big voidling picking up a stone from the path, then leaping at it raising the stone(he has what he thinks is a stone in his hand) and smashes it in its eye, hitting it with strength not really possible from a normal man*
: The Betrayed Gaurdian of Shurima
*a being would enter the woods that aatrox roamed and aatrox would immediately feel an ancient and unfathomably deep well of power that would fill the air in the woods with a sense of deep foreboding, before as if shut off by a valve the feeling ceased*
: Huntress in the Dark - Ask Kai'Sa / Kaisa
*the man hearing the creature scuttling behind him turned and and stood tall raising his hands in a theatrical way, all three beings the small one, the big one, and the fast one (who he did not see) would feel a wave of intense magic, then after the initial burst they would feel pronouned fear terror and a primal urge to run, they would here the being muttering* "fear what you cannot see, fear what you cant taste, hate what makes you run" *the human inside of the fast one would feel no fear, but the voidside would feel this wave of magic*
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:47:31.435+0000) > > Oh boy, I sure do love it when Chrome data leaks cause my PC to bluescreen. Isn't that just so fun. >Especially when it's in the middle of me writing the response. > >At any rate, the trap is now sprung. *When Neeko used Kaisa's sho-ma, the emotions inside seemed... twisted, damaged, out of place. There seemed to be little in the way of surface empathy, and there were overwhelming levels of confusion and fear of everything around the two.* *There was, however, something else - on the edge of Neeko's consciousness, peering in. It was definitely not Kaisa, but it wasn't* not *her either, an altogether alien feeling. It seemed to creep along their skin, a sensation of itching, but on a level that could not be scratched. Akin to bugs crawling along skin, even.* *Kaisa felt more confused than anything else, though small hints of curiosity were apparent - she had never seen trees, rivers or dense foliage like Kumungu before.* *As for her reactions, Kaisa simply glared at... herself, for a brief moment, before the realization struck her. Instead, she seemed to momentarily drop her guard - standing a little less straight, limbs slightly drooping, eyes widened and mouth slightly agape.* *Just as briefly as the stance was changed, it's time ended as Kaisa forced herself to ignore the marvel and the shock. She seemed unfazed when Neeko-Kaisa fired off an experimental bolt of energy. She simply turned to walk back towards the rupture, and began to tear at the soil and foliage around it.* "I remember breaking one of these from the inside, shot certain things and made the walls crumble inwards. Shattered the rupture on both sides. Maybe we can do that from the outside too." *After about thirty minutes or so of clawing around, something stirred from out of the rupture for a brief moment - a piece of chitin threatening to pierce further out, but fell back into the Void a brief instant later.* *Kai'Sa reacted, the mask formulating itself over their face, talons aglow with alien energy. They stood perfectly still, staring with three eyes bright at the disturbance. When it fell back, seemingly pulled away, Kaisa's face pierced back through the veiling, and continued doing what she felt was necessary.* "Keep an eye on that rupture, and destroy anything that comes out of it. Okay?"
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001f,timestamp=2019-11-01T20:38:27.397+0000) > > > > "Oh .. I mean ye-" Neeko started to speak before the wolf began to speak to him, instructing him to stay put until he had fully healed. Neeko giggled again softly as she watched the two looking out for each other. Neeko eyebrows raised as the man surrendered to the wolf and asked her another question. "Oh .. well, Neeko's not sure really .. just .. picnic !" Neeko said as she smiled widely at the two of them, > > Looking back at her tail, she smiled again. "Neeko will come up with details later .. this is a sudden picnic y'know ..? Neeko wasn't really prepare, but she never passes up a good picnic !" Neeko said as she laughed gently again as her cheeks turned red, "Does that sound good ..?" Neeko said, tilting her head slightly. *the man grinned at the vastayan* "any food would be appreciated as of right now since i haven't eaten in several days" *neeko would hear the mans stomach growling loudly in agreement*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T04:23:46.801+0000) > >Most intruiging... You're marked for Runeterran Standard. Let me know if that needs to be changed. *A glint of light from above, seeping into the shadows below.* *An exceedingly rare pattern - one that was never good.* *Kai'Sa was in the process of feasting upon the gore of a fresh kill, alien ichor seeping into equally inhuman organ-cells that quickly re-purposed the materials absorbed. Blood cells drained of their vital minerals, thin strands of membranous matter reconstituted into new cellular matrix; not a single bit of the drained flesh and essence wasted. All that would have remained was a chittinous husk, devoid of life. A sign of death, of the hunt, and of the predator.* *They saw the bright light, burning their three eyes, forcing it to retreat into itself.* *Kaisa saw the darkness around the sun's beam, as something fell from it's luminous presence. She watched them fall, for almost a matter of seconds, before they slammed into a cross-growth of material. She almost thought the sound of bones breaking reverberated through the Void itself, but corrected the errant thought.* *The man who fell from the sands would have seen darkness surrounding them for a short while, and with time, would begin to see outwards. They had fallen on a fairly narrow crossing growth, built upon a chaotic web of more and more crossing-growths, each one larger than the last. As far as he could see in all directions, save for the hole he fell from, there would be an alien mist obscuring the truth of the distance; only silhouettes and misshapen shapes, some bipedal, others quadrupedal, some far more strange and abhorrent in nature.* *The only sounds that welcomed their shouts of obscenities were the whispering of thousands of chittering voices screaming in sing-song hunger and the man's own ragged breath.*
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T04:38:35.040+0000) > > *A glint of light from above, seeping into the shadows below.* > *An exceedingly rare pattern - one that was never good.* > > *Kai'Sa was in the process of feasting upon the gore of a fresh kill, alien ichor seeping into equally inhuman organ-cells that quickly re-purposed the materials absorbed. Blood cells drained of their vital minerals, thin strands of membranous matter reconstituted into new cellular matrix; not a single bit of the drained flesh and essence wasted. All that would have remained was a chittinous husk, devoid of life. A sign of death, of the hunt, and of the predator.* > *They saw the bright light, burning their three eyes, forcing it to retreat into itself.* > *Kaisa saw the darkness around the sun's beam, as something fell from it's luminous presence. She watched them fall, for almost a matter of seconds, before they slammed into a cross-growth of material. She almost thought the sound of bones breaking reverberated through the Void itself, but corrected the errant thought.* > > *The man who fell from the sands would have seen darkness surrounding them for a short while, and with time, would begin to see outwards. They had fallen on a fairly narrow crossing growth, built upon a chaotic web of more and more crossing-growths, each one larger than the last. As far as he could see in all directions, save for the hole he fell from, there would be an alien mist obscuring the truth of the distance; only silhouettes and misshapen shapes, some bipedal, others quadrupedal, some far more strange and abhorrent in nature.* > *The only sounds that welcomed their shouts of obscenities were the whispering of thousands of chittering voices screaming in sing-song hunger and the man's own ragged breath.* *anything that was looking directly at the man would see him shudder for a second then pull something out of a pocket and wrap it around themselves, and anything looking would see him start to kinda phase in and out of sight almost like a mirage, before he checked his surroundings again and started taking inventory of what he had on him, anything that was sensitive to sound would hear him mutter curses quietly as he realized how little food or water he brought with him, and curing some more when he realized that he was without his weapons,again, then he took a step and winced at the pain from his broken bones, which he promply shutter then seemed to shake it off and walk along the path that he had fallen on.*
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-01T03:02:51.984+0000) > >Do as you wish. I'll let you know if I object quite openly.
> [{quoted}](name=The Void Hunress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=gs5z3mJJ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-01T03:46:39.051+0000) > > *at the upper most layer of the void there were several void lings and other larger void spawn fighting for food and for survival when a bright flash of light erupted from up high, then just as quickly closing up, the void lings would see a figure falling from up high, and it would zoom past them as it fell far down the pit until it landed near the bottom clasping desperately onto a small ledge, if they had evolved sensitive hearing they would hear cursing, in about 20 different languages, fighting his way up the ledge and onto his back to breath before getting up and looking around to see where he was*
: Huntress in the Dark - Ask Kai'Sa / Kaisa
(do you mind if i take a slightly different direction with my rp than the others? i have a unique idea)
Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
is this still open for more people?
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:06:46.409+0000) > > Neeko's eyes widened at the sight of the wolf as she gasped in awe, she approached the man as she felt the panic that he possessed in his words. As she began to speak, Neeko greeted him with a smile. > > "Yes, Neeko has seen this human that you spoke of .." Neeko said trying to soothe the wolf, and relieve him of his stress. She motioned to the wolf as she told him to follow her as she led him to the human collapsed in front of the tree. Neeko pointed to the human as they still laid out in front of the tree. "Neeko carried human to the tree .. but they collapsed and Neeko looked for help. That's how Neeko found you !" Neeko said to the wolf, grinning but she stepped to the side as she expected the wolf to rush towards the human. > > Keeping a happy expression on her face trying to lift the mood, Neeko kept a positive mindset. However, on the inside she was rather worried for the well being of the human and was concerned. > > **Neeko Sighed .** *the neeko would feel a sigh of relief and hear ab huff from the wolf* **"oh thank the gods, especially the one that watches over fools, a longas he is alive i can save him"** *she would see him following her at a quick pace with him holding something in his mouth*
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008,timestamp=2019-10-31T11:10:31.940+0000) > > Neeko smiled gently at the man's kind statements, "Neeko was just doing what Neeko does best." She said before curling her tail up beside her, rubbing it with her hand. She watched as the man and the wolf looked after each other, their bond warmed her heart as she loved to see a true relationship/friendship. "Since human is saved, Neeko invites you both to picnic !" Neeko exclaimed with great excitement as her tail swayed across the ground, smiling widely as she closed her eyes with red cheeks. "did i hear picnic? that means food right?" *the man was grinning and wiggling in happiness, but the wolf just kept laying in his lap* **" you aren't going anywhere until your fully healed this time drogon, stay down you know i weigh more than you"** *the man wiggled some more then sighed in surrender* "fine you win, now what are you offering little friend?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:06:46.409+0000) > > Neeko's eyes widened at the sight of the wolf as she gasped in awe, she approached the man as she felt the panic that he possessed in his words. As she began to speak, Neeko greeted him with a smile. > > "Yes, Neeko has seen this human that you spoke of .." Neeko said trying to soothe the wolf, and relieve him of his stress. She motioned to the wolf as she told him to follow her as she led him to the human collapsed in front of the tree. Neeko pointed to the human as they still laid out in front of the tree. "Neeko carried human to the tree .. but they collapsed and Neeko looked for help. That's how Neeko found you !" Neeko said to the wolf, grinning but she stepped to the side as she expected the wolf to rush towards the human. > > Keeping a happy expression on her face trying to lift the mood, Neeko kept a positive mindset. However, on the inside she was rather worried for the well being of the human and was concerned. > > **Neeko Sighed .** *the neeko would feel a sigh of relief and hear ab huff from the wolf* **"oh thank the gods, especially the one that watches over fools, a longas he is alive i can save him"** *she would see him following her at a quick pace with him holding something in his mouth*
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:28:36.450+0000) > > ((It's no problem, for a second though I thought you had forgotten about the RP and was kinda disheartened but I'm glad to see you're still around.)) > > Neeko giggled a bit as she watched the man and wolf, they had a strong bond that was seemingly unbreakable. Tilting her head, Neeko smiled gently as she didn't want to interrupt their moment that they were sharing together. I mean ,, he almost lost his best friend so he had to be extremely relieved that he was still breathing. Neeko & Tail remained on the sidelines as they watched the wolf and the man, waiting for something else to happen. *the man smiled after he heard the giggles* "ah, and here is my brave savior who helped more than she thinks, with help from the valiant tail" **"she's the one that made you drink"** *the wolf was grinning, while the man sputtered at him and tried to get up but thought better of it* "i might want to stay down for a while" **"that is a good idea since you did lose a lot of blood healing potion aside"**
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:06:46.409+0000) > > Neeko's eyes widened at the sight of the wolf as she gasped in awe, she approached the man as she felt the panic that he possessed in his words. As she began to speak, Neeko greeted him with a smile. > > "Yes, Neeko has seen this human that you spoke of .." Neeko said trying to soothe the wolf, and relieve him of his stress. She motioned to the wolf as she told him to follow her as she led him to the human collapsed in front of the tree. Neeko pointed to the human as they still laid out in front of the tree. "Neeko carried human to the tree .. but they collapsed and Neeko looked for help. That's how Neeko found you !" Neeko said to the wolf, grinning but she stepped to the side as she expected the wolf to rush towards the human. > > Keeping a happy expression on her face trying to lift the mood, Neeko kept a positive mindset. However, on the inside she was rather worried for the well being of the human and was concerned. > > **Neeko Sighed .** *the neeko would feel a sigh of relief and hear ab huff from the wolf* **"oh thank the gods, especially the one that watches over fools, a longas he is alive i can save him"** *she would see him following her at a quick pace with him holding something in his mouth*
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-09-14T14:47:30.067+0000) > > Neeko kneels down and begins to crawls on her hands and knees as her tail curls behind her, she down at the human then back up at the wolf, she grabbed the flask from the wolf as she placed two of her fingers into the human's mouth as she stretched his mouth open. She rose the flask up as she began to turn it downwards as the liquid poured into the man's mouth and down his throat. > > Neeko's nose began to twitch as the strong scent of pure alcohol, she flinched a bit as the man began to squirm and wiggle as the last drops dripped from the flask. She then lowered the flask as she removed her fingers from his mouth, scooting away from him. She sat on her hands and knees as she awaited the wolf's next move. She turned around and looked at her tail as it swayed back and forth, "We did it Tail ..!" She said to Tail as she pet it, before focusing her attention back onto the man and the wolf. (im so sorry for the long wait my computer broke and i went to Tennessee for a month so i did not have access to a computer for a while) *as neeko and tail watched they would see the mans bleeding quickly stop and color return to his features. he then coughed and sat up* "gahhhh that tastes horrible" **"but you know you needed it so stop whining like a pup"**
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:06:46.409+0000) > > Neeko's eyes widened at the sight of the wolf as she gasped in awe, she approached the man as she felt the panic that he possessed in his words. As she began to speak, Neeko greeted him with a smile. > > "Yes, Neeko has seen this human that you spoke of .." Neeko said trying to soothe the wolf, and relieve him of his stress. She motioned to the wolf as she told him to follow her as she led him to the human collapsed in front of the tree. Neeko pointed to the human as they still laid out in front of the tree. "Neeko carried human to the tree .. but they collapsed and Neeko looked for help. That's how Neeko found you !" Neeko said to the wolf, grinning but she stepped to the side as she expected the wolf to rush towards the human. > > Keeping a happy expression on her face trying to lift the mood, Neeko kept a positive mindset. However, on the inside she was rather worried for the well being of the human and was concerned. > > **Neeko Sighed .** *the neeko would feel a sigh of relief and hear ab huff from the wolf* **"oh thank the gods, especially the one that watches over fools, a longas he is alive i can save him"** *she would see him following her at a quick pace with him holding something in his mouth*
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-08-29T15:57:26.738+0000) > > Neeko sniffed in the scent of the liquid the wolf had poured, it burned her nose. Neeko wasn't familiar with this smell but if she had to guess .. she would say it was alcohol. Confused, Neeko decided to question the wolf. > > "Neeko wonders what that is .. what are you doing ..?" Neeko had a puzzled expression plastered across her face as her tail swayed left and right. She couldn't comprehend the situation at all. *the wolf after pouring the entire flask into the cup looked over at the Neeko* **"the cup has magic on it that turns all alcohol into a healing draught, it still has the same taste though"** *the wolf the tilted his head and motioned her over to the sleeping man* **"i need you to hold his mouth open, or ..."** *he thinks for a second * **"could you make him drink this? he will thank you after but he will wiggle, i will lay on his hands and legs"** *the wolf then lays on the mans body essentially pinning him to the tree*
: > [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:06:46.409+0000) > > Neeko's eyes widened at the sight of the wolf as she gasped in awe, she approached the man as she felt the panic that he possessed in his words. As she began to speak, Neeko greeted him with a smile. > > "Yes, Neeko has seen this human that you spoke of .." Neeko said trying to soothe the wolf, and relieve him of his stress. She motioned to the wolf as she told him to follow her as she led him to the human collapsed in front of the tree. Neeko pointed to the human as they still laid out in front of the tree. "Neeko carried human to the tree .. but they collapsed and Neeko looked for help. That's how Neeko found you !" Neeko said to the wolf, grinning but she stepped to the side as she expected the wolf to rush towards the human. > > Keeping a happy expression on her face trying to lift the mood, Neeko kept a positive mindset. However, on the inside she was rather worried for the well being of the human and was concerned. > > **Neeko Sighed .** *the neeko would feel a sigh of relief and hear ab huff from the wolf* **"oh thank the gods, especially the one that watches over fools, a longas he is alive i can save him"** *she would see him following her at a quick pace with him holding something in his mouth*
> [{quoted}](name=Våståýån Nëëkø,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=ygfA54Es,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T11:22:09.726+0000) > > Neeko watched as she questioned the wolf's next moves .. tilting her head curiously. (sorry did not fully read what you said :0) *the wolf would run up to the man and put down the what looked like a flask in his mouth down, then started nosing around the mans cloak, until he pulled out what looked like a drinking cup, the cup had a gold rim with runes on the inside and outside and clear the rest of the way down, the wolf then put the cup down and started pouring the contents of the flask into the cup, neeko would smell almost pure alcohol as soon as the first bit started to pour into the cup*
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Show more

Frontlinegeneral

Level 6 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion