: Support Champion Battle #2 Janna vs Taric
BTW guys I know I made a spelling error. The Shield OF Valoran is correct not the Shield OR Valoran like it is written in the poll.
Rioter Comments
: Support Champion Battle #1 Lulu vs Soraka
Ok guys. The poll is tied. my decision.................... Is Lulu the Fae Sorceress I'll put up another poll next week for the new 1v1 options bye
Jikker (NA)
: Ice is my favourite. I've always liked ice and ice based stuff
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EZwEvpgI,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2016-11-09T22:19:46.037+0000) > > Ice is my favourite. I've always liked ice and ice based stuff I agree with you. I always liked ice.
: It'd help a lot if you actually had a image matching with whatever element yah listed so I could see what they look like
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EZwEvpgI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-11-08T21:40:18.355+0000) > > It'd help a lot if you actually had a image matching with whatever element yah listed so I could see what they look like I wanted to but if you need to look at them go to the youtube channels I listed above to figure it out
: Star Guardian Lux.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglingAngel,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EZwEvpgI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-11-08T21:35:59.460+0000) > > Star Guardian Lux. Awesome skin
: Some elements are weird. Storm is more like a cross between Air and Water (Gusts and Rain, but Lightning would be more under Fire). Leaning most towards air since storm occurs in sky. Magma is definitely a cross between Earth and Fire, leaning more towards earth since lava/magma is literally liquid rock. Ice is just a subclass of Water, literally water in solid state.
> [{quoted}](name=nachocheeseeeee,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EZwEvpgI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-08T21:13:00.076+0000) > > Some elements are weird. > > Storm is more like a cross between Air and Water (Gusts and Rain, but Lightning would be more under Fire). Leaning most towards air since storm occurs in sky. > Magma is definitely a cross between Earth and Fire, leaning more towards earth since lava/magma is literally liquid rock. > Ice is just a subclass of Water, literally water in solid state. I think storm is fire and air since heat creates ascending air currents in the sky, forming thunder clouds while ice is air and water.
: whatever this one is https://i.gyazo.com/b4e61b43531e7a7f0c68c59e6824c041.png
> [{quoted}](name=Pony Montana,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=EZwEvpgI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-08T20:17:40.639+0000) > > whatever this one is > https://i.gyazo.com/b4e61b43531e7a7f0c68c59e6824c041.png I believe that is storm
: I think it's almost like a mini game, you get the 4 variations of elements, but depending on which ones you choose and in a certain order.. you get different elements..? That's my guess :3
Yeah this minigame is pretty cool. Clearly u wont use all 10 forms in one match but that just adds to the fun
: Elementalist Lux; Your Favorite Element
Don't forget to vote AND Comment
Rioter Comments
: lulu can actually build ad items and destroy thanks to her passive and the ap build has far superior waveclear to soraka's. Soraka loses an ability and an innate passive in a 1 v 1 scenario (like literally, W can't be cast on anything but allies) and unlike lulu, her ult can be countered by grevious wounds from morellonomicon/ignite The only upperhand Soraka has is self heal- which means in a paced out poke war, she would win. Except lulu has 3 forms of cc in her kit (or 2 and a big movespeed buff) that allow her to control the fight.
> [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FzVVYWHa,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-11-08T03:11:28.664+0000) > > lulu can actually build ad items and destroy thanks to her passive > > and the ap build has far superior waveclear to soraka's. > > Soraka loses an ability and an innate passive in a 1 v 1 scenario (like literally, W can't be cast on anything but allies) and unlike lulu, her ult can be countered by grevious wounds from morellonomicon/ignite > > The only upperhand Soraka has is self heal- which means in a paced out poke war, she would win. Except lulu has 3 forms of cc in her kit (or 2 and a big movespeed buff) that allow her to control the fight. You make a fair point. I honestly think tha Lulu wins in a 1v1 scenario but I will stay passive and let more people vote and comment. Also I recommend checking out the elementalist lux preview. it is AWESOME!
BTW Check out elementalist lux gamelay
by the way, remember this is not for a 5v5. its for a 1v1
BTW After around 5 days thee poll will still be open but I would have made my decision.
Rioter Comments
: WHo has the best Star GUardian Recall
BTW I'm fine with the votes but please comment also. I want to hear you reasons why. Curious. Happy day
: WHo has the best Star GUardian Recall
Let me know what you guys think.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Frost Giant 10

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion