Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Onotori (NA)
: So, when you say you focus on making the game "fair"...
: Just had a teammate enter the lobby saying "I'm trolling this game to un-tilt"
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-29T07:14:50.246+0000) > > Are you ill or that blissfully ignorant of your own negativity? "Insert corny insult" +4 upvotes, you're going places in life. XD
> [{quoted}](name=Frostmagex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-29T07:28:39.019+0000) > > "Insert corny insult" +4 upvotes, you're going places in life. XD One of those is mine cornball XD
: Are you ill or that blissfully ignorant of your own negativity?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-29T07:14:50.246+0000) > > Are you ill or that blissfully ignorant of your own negativity? "Insert corny insult" +4 upvotes, you're going places in life. XD
: Matchmaking is bad because playerbase is dwindling
: > [{quoted}](name=Frostmagex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T06:41:34.683+0000) > > WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????? I wyould've engaged you like a normal person. YOUUUU started by calling me a narcissistic asshole. We have the evidence. FUCK OFF. You are not my moral authority and you can suck a fat cack. IDC about a permaban because I'm probably going to get one anyway for some dumb shit. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder I know I'm an asshole, which means that I can keep myself in check when I need to. You however seem to think you're perfect. You can't see what you are doing wrong so you just lash out at others. It's not healthy. By the way my horse is taller.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-03-29T07:01:57.247+0000) > > https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder > > I know I'm an asshole, which means that I can keep myself in check when I need to. You however seem to think you're perfect. You can't see what you are doing wrong so you just lash out at others. It's not healthy. > > By the way my horse is taller. Negative, I don't think I'm perfect. Just asking how could you judge me when you rode in on your extra tall horse and tried to look down on me. Ride on cowboy, fuck out of here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frostmagex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-29T06:45:35.025+0000) > > Again, every time I act calm. I get berated by other players or made to feel like I'm the bad one. When I try to make a plea to my fellow players, you all look down from whatever moral perch you sit on and tell other people why they deserved it without you even having been there. Down to it, you're a nobody to me. Already forgot you. Ahh, But you see, No one is trying to act on a, Quote Un-Quote, "Moral Perch". We're saying that You've broken ToS, Rules that have been stated ***Clearly***, And ones that are ***Fair*** (For the most part. There are the occasional cat caught in the raccoon trap, But thats always a problem with any automatic system) That being said, While it is bad for you to be Berated by other players, That does ***Not*** excuse you to do the same. Bullies create Bullies, And as such, You dont punish one and let the other get away, You cull both. Now, Whether or not the other person got banned ***Does not matter for your case***. What matters for ***Your*** Case is what ***You*** have done and what punishment ***You*** received. Because, Down to it, This isn't about xX_UberUser69420blazeit_Xx, This is about ***You***
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T06:54:55.490+0000) > > Ahh, But you see, No one is trying to act on a, Quote Un-Quote, "Moral Perch". > > We're saying that You've broken ToS, Rules that have been stated ***Clearly***, And ones that are ***Fair*** (For the most part. There are the occasional cat caught in the raccoon trap, But thats always a problem with any automatic system) > > That being said, While it is bad for you to be Berated by other players, That does ***Not*** excuse you to do the same. Bullies create Bullies, And as such, You dont punish one and let the other get away, You cull both. Now, Whether or not the other person got banned ***Does not matter for your case***. > > What matters for ***Your*** Case is what ***You*** have done and what punishment ***You*** received. > > Because, Down to it, This isn't about xX_UberUser69420blazeit_Xx, This is about ***You*** tldr, didn't care
: I highly recommend sharing your chat logs
Why? So you can go... Oh you deserved it.
: Ahh. I see... You're expecting to be able to enact your First Amendment Rights without hte consequences of doing so. Welp. Good luck on that ban. -------------- As for what the "Delayed ban" Was about Chances are, Its one of those manual ban waves. The Automatic system ***Isn't*** perfect. It could also be the fact that Game 1 could have been not enough to incriminate alone, But with the combined Toxicity between 1 and 2, They could nail you. This is a common occurance in just about ***Any*** judicial system. Also, You cant really claim "Double Jeopardy" or "Retroactive Damage" For your ban, Since down to it, You dont ***Seem*** to have changed much between then and now, And seeing how This happens to be a 14 day ban, Seems you havent been punished for either game before this sentencing. Down to it, Deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-29T06:42:21.869+0000) > > Ahh. > > I see... > > You're expecting to be able to enact your First Amendment Rights without hte consequences of doing so. > > Welp. Good luck on that ban. > > -------------- > > As for what the "Delayed ban" Was about > > Chances are, Its one of those manual ban waves. > > The Automatic system ***Isn't*** perfect. > > It could also be the fact that Game 1 could have been not enough to incriminate alone, But with the combined Toxicity between 1 and 2, They could nail you. This is a common occurance in just about ***Any*** judicial system. > > Also, You cant really claim "Double Jeopardy" or "Retroactive Damage" For your ban, Since down to it, You dont ***Seem*** to have changed much between then and now, And seeing how This happens to be a 14 day ban, Seems you havent been punished for either game before this sentencing. > > Down to it, Deserved. Again, every time I act calm. I get berated by other players or made to feel like I'm the bad one. When I try to make a plea to my fellow players, you all look down from whatever moral perch you sit on and tell other people why they deserved it without you even having been there. Down to it, you're a nobody to me. Already forgot you.
: This guy threatened to kill me after a game please read this Riot
I'm sure the player was just kidding, suck it up. -- typical League response.
: Crush or BE Crushed
Rigged matchmaking!
: How is this unsportsmanlike behavior? 4 grouped people reported me and I get a 14 day suspension?!
Upvote MLGA #pt. 2 I also address unfair 14 day suspensions. They are ramping it up! Push back now!!
: The simple solution is don't be a narcissistic asshole that can't take responsibility. You weren't saying theose things because your targets deserved it; you were saying it because you were lashing out at them. No matter the severity of your aggression, it's inexcusable. Nobody deserves the treatment you gave your teammates, no matter how badly they fucked up. Furthermore you cannot hide behind the language filter because you were banned for being abusive, not cursing. Riot has long held that dropping f bombs is perfectly acceptable as long as they aren't directed at other players, and the language filter is for the prudes who don't want to see even that.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-29T05:53:55.598+0000) > > The simple solution is don't be a narcissistic asshole that can't take responsibility. > > You weren't saying theose things because your targets deserved it; you were saying it because you were lashing out at them. No matter the severity of your aggression, it's inexcusable. Nobody deserves the treatment you gave your teammates, no matter how badly they fucked up. Furthermore you cannot hide behind the language filter because you were banned for being abusive, not cursing. Riot has long held that dropping f bombs is perfectly acceptable as long as they aren't directed at other players, and the language filter is for the prudes who don't want to see even that. So I would like to point out that you can come here to MY post and call me a narcissistic asshole. YET, if I were to ever use that language in game it would land me a 14 day ban. Good day. Fuck out of here.
Jamaree (NA)
: If you don't see the problem here, you are better off leaving.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EAMuHwiY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-29T05:49:01.307+0000) > > If you don't see the problem here, you are better off leaving. You must be one of the soyboy griefers. Good day.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Frostmagex

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion