: penalty system is going to cause a LOT of problems
https://i.imgur.com/EU2IkeI.png game 5 boiz
Subdue (NA)
: Just a note on chargeback fraud. It's unlikely that Riot goes after you because more than likely your RP purchase was peanuts to them, and it would be more costly to prosecute you than to just let it go. After all, if that's the cost of getting rid of a toxic player, it's well worth it. That said, you are most certainly guilty of fraud, and if Riot should decide to go after you, or perhaps after all customers who have committed chargeback fraud for the principle of the matter or to set an example, you would most certainly lose, have to pay back what you stole, likely pay penalties on top of that, become blacklisted by your credit card company and potentially other credit card companies as well, and possibly even receive jail time. Riot is also able to identify your smurf accounts, and would be able to see that the same person guilty of chargeback fraud is also further intentionally ruining games. Probably not the best idea to antagonize them, for the above reasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-09-21T18:42:22.668+0000) > > Just a note on chargeback fraud. It's unlikely that Riot goes after you because more than likely your RP purchase was peanuts to them, and it would be more costly to prosecute you than to just let it go. After all, if that's the cost of getting rid of a toxic player, it's well worth it. > > That said, you are most certainly guilty of fraud, and if Riot should decide to go after you, or perhaps after all customers who have committed chargeback fraud for the principle of the matter or to set an example, you would most certainly lose, have to pay back what you stole, likely pay penalties on top of that, become blacklisted by your credit card company and potentially other credit card companies as well, and possibly even receive jail time. > > Riot is also able to identify your smurf accounts, and would be able to see that the same person guilty of chargeback fraud is also further intentionally ruining games. Probably not the best idea to antagonize them, for the above reasons. they cannot, and will not ever be able to do anything. so i will antagonize all i want. > [{quoted}](name=comedybingbongs,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-09-21T18:06:50.246+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > > Lol I'm really curious as too how many dozens of games he can int on before the system detects it i'm at 3 games right now, starting up again :) /e oh it was 4 time to get frothy ;')
Chermorg (NA)
: If they T1 you, you should know they detect you by you, not based on IP or anything like that. Biometrics are fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=0005000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T03:19:51.400+0000) > > If they T1 you, you should know they detect you by you, not based on IP or anything like that. > > Biometrics are fun. lmao i dont stream so they have no way of stopping me from playing aside from banning my ip address or mac address which both of them are not mine :)
: Whatever you find fun man. As long as youre happy doing it. Just dont waste your own time doing something that makes you miserable. Thats what lifes all about. So troll away if it floats your boat.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-21T03:01:53.663+0000) > > Whatever you find fun man. As long as youre happy doing it. Just dont waste your own time doing something that makes you miserable. Thats what lifes all about. So troll away if it floats your boat. honestly i'm having a blast, ive already got 2 people on my team punished because i bait them into flaming lmao
: Vms and proxies aren't going to help because Riot doesn't IP ban or anything like that. They ban accounts per basis.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-21T02:59:14.218+0000) > > Vms and proxies aren't going to help because Riot doesn't IP ban or anything like that. They ban accounts per basis. just in case they ever try to t1 me for ruining so many games, they can't :)
: penalty system is going to cause a LOT of problems
https://i.imgur.com/TXQwzoh.png game two of ∞
: it takes all sorts to make the world...dbags included
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:26:10.958+0000) > > it takes all sorts to make the world...dbags included funny how you can flame me and not get banned the only dbags here are the people flaming me for standing up for injustice
Aneirin (OCE)
: "I'm angry at the cops, so I'm going to take it out on my innocent neighbours." That's not tit for tat, that's just making up excuses for being a dick. I'm gonna assume spending all of your time making everyone around you miserable in game is just art imitating reality.
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:23:00.344+0000) > > "I'm angry at the cops, so I'm going to take it out on my innocent neighbours." > > That's not tit for tat, that's just making up excuses for being a dick. > > I'm gonna assume spending all of your time making everyone around you miserable in game is just art imitating reality. it's tit for tat i employ any others who are tired of riot being nazis to help i can assist you in setting up so you won't ever be perma banned vms and proxies are amazing :)
: penalty system is going to cause a LOT of problems
game one of ∞ https://i.imgur.com/b262D6E.png
Chermorg (NA)
: I really hope you're a child/teenager. Because if this is the state of the education system, we're doomed.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:15:29.898+0000) > > I really hope you're a child/teenager. > > Because if this is the state of the education system, we're doomed. funny how you can flame me and get no punishments
: So you are going to take out your grief on innocent players who aren't involved with your behavior? Seems a little petty to me.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleYukari,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:12:12.328+0000) > > So you are going to take out your grief on innocent players who aren't involved with your behavior? Seems a little petty to me. not as petty as league removing my earned rewards for words so tit for tat
: Sounds like you're exactly the type of person that I would want banned from the game. Playing because of spite alone sounds like a pretty sad use of time as well. Especially since the company that you have your grievance with is not going to notice your little temper tantrum as one person in millions.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:05:34.095+0000) > > Sounds like you're exactly the type of person that I would want banned from the game. Playing because of spite alone sounds like a pretty sad use of time as well. Especially since the company that you have your grievance with is not going to notice your little temper tantrum as one person in millions. the players sure will notice in groups of 9 :)
Chermorg (NA)
: They can pursue. They have done so before, as have many companies. How about you go to the movies and test my "anecdote"? See how fast you're proven wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T00:54:21.012+0000) > > They can pursue. They have done so before, as have many companies. > > How about you go to the movies and test my "anecdote"? See how fast you're proven wrong. the movies dont have rules that allow other people to wipe their shit all over the screen so no, i dont think im going to give them a fuss and no they havent show me one time where riot sued(and won) on a chargeback the reason they ban for it is because they can't sue for it
Chermorg (NA)
: No, you don't. It's not just digital. Say you buy a movie ticket. It comes with the condition that you won't kick, scream, and flash lights at other patrons during the movie. You break those conditions. They have every right to kick you out, and ban you in the future, and not give you a refund for any purchases. You purchased a license to content that came with conditions. You broke those conditions. You are the one who violated the contract. Credit card companies do not take sides on who is right. What really happened is the credit card notified Riot you were disputing, Riot decided not to pursue at this time, and so you won by default. Why don't you tell me who your credit card company is? I'll call them up and explain how you're using their Network to commit fraud. See how fast they cancel your card.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-21T00:50:26.395+0000) > > No, you don't. It's not just digital. Say you buy a movie ticket. It comes with the condition that you won't kick, scream, and flash lights at other patrons during the movie. You break those conditions. > > They have every right to kick you out, and ban you in the future, and not give you a refund for any purchases. You purchased a license to content that came with conditions. You broke those conditions. You are the one who violated the contract. > > Credit card companies do not take sides on who is right. What really happened is the credit card notified Riot you were disputing, Riot decided not to pursue at this time, and so you won by default. Why don't you tell me who your credit card company is? I'll call them up and explain how you're using their Network to commit fraud. See how fast they cancel your card. sure go ahead and call them? credit card is through first fidelity and no, your anecdote about the movies is also untrue riot decided not to pursuit because they can't they have never once done so, because they can;'t
: Actually... it is exactly how content works, digital or otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T00:46:47.154+0000) > > Actually... it is exactly how content works, digital or otherwise. it's not, and thats not how it has ever worked
Chermorg (NA)
: You did get the services. You threw them out. You can't throw something out then demand a refund. It is ilegal, point blank. Just because you haven't been caught yet does not change the fact that at any point, Riot, your credit card, your bank, or the police could pursue charges for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T00:43:55.776+0000) > > You did get the services. You threw them out. You can't throw something out then demand a refund. It is ilegal, point blank. Just because you haven't been caught yet does not change the fact that at any point, Riot, your credit card, your bank, or the police could pursue charges for it. yeah thats not actually how digital content works my credit card is well aware of why i dispute the charges and they agree that it is within my right so yes, i have the right to take back payment, when they have the right to take back my purchases
: So what you're saying is Riot told you that they don't like your attitude, and your response to that is that you're literally going to spend countless hours of your time playing their game? Stick it to the man.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-21T00:42:23.193+0000) > > So what you're saying is Riot told you that they don't like your attitude, and your response to that is that you're literally going to spend countless hours of your time doing playing their game? > > Stick it to the man. i like playing the game so yes instead of spending countless hours playing to win and being mean in chat once per 100 games and getting punished for it im going to play to lose, and intentionally tilt everyone around me i still get to play either way
Chermorg (NA)
: You know that refunding your RP not only gets your account indefinitely suspended from League, but is actually illegal (fraud) in any jurisdiction not living in the 1700s? Oh yeah, and you know that you're just gonna keep getting banned and wasting time and money? Have you tried being a decent person? You'll enjoy yourself more.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gWFPLTyh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T00:36:21.462+0000) > > You know that refunding your RP not only gets your account indefinitely suspended from League, but is actually illegal (fraud) in any jurisdiction not living in the 1700s? > > Oh yeah, and you know that you're just gonna keep getting banned and wasting time and money? Have you tried being a decent person? You'll enjoy yourself more. refunding the account isnt illegal, i paid for services i did not receive so i took them back your bad argument and pretending to know the law doesnt work against someone who successfully refunded before yes the ban the account, but it doesnt matter wont get my rewards for ranked so i dont care anymore i play on vm and proxy so they literally can't keep me banned i will continue to ruin games for everyone
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Level 6 fizz comes back to lane with a sheen.
> [{quoted}](name=Annie2hardtoplay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2ymL4vPc,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-26T15:40:17.105+0000) > > He then manages to deal 80% of my hp with just 1 combo even though I bought {{item:1033}} and used {{summoner:21}} and had a 1 level advantage, > This goes to show how ridiculous burst damage is nowadays. If I didn't take any of these precautions I would have gotten 1-shot. easiest way to fix this in a balanced way is to change the formula for lich bane to not include sheen. it will stop ap champs from having this kind of ridiculous advantage that early. at least make a fizz earn a lich bane
Yago (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=00040001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T01:06:19.845+0000) > > both terms are derogatory terms derived from latin, so i can make a comparison because oppression has nothing to do with anything currently discussed, i am just saying that just because the term is derived from latin doesn't make it any less wrong to say Oppression is...very relevant to the lack of representation of minorities? And when deciding which words are socially acceptable and which are not? Cisgendered has no abusive historical precedent. The term has been around for quite some time in academic contexts used...to mean 'not transgendered'.
> [{quoted}](name=Yago,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=000400010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T01:22:23.285+0000) > > Oppression is...very relevant to the lack of representation of minorities? And when deciding which words are socially acceptable and which are not? > > Cisgendered has no abusive historical precedent. The term has been around for quite some time in academic contexts used...to mean 'not transgendered'. the words themselves are not the issue, it's the context and intent of the words. the fact that you're using the word cisgender, to create an argument and make people who aren't transgender, different shows that you're being unfair and treating somebody differently based on their gender orientation(which i dont personally believe in) people are people if you treat a "cisgendered" person the same as a trans person, you're a good person, if you don't you're a bad person. the fact that you are both anti non-trans people, and anti male, shows that you're not only sexist, but insane
: > [{quoted}](name=Frothy White Goo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:57:32.892+0000) > > thats not true at all > > you start at honor 2 > > > you can do absolutely nothing of merit sportsmanship and still receive all of the rewards [Honor FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148-Honor-FAQ) Presumably you mean for players that aren't new, and aren't returning to the game after the introduction of the honor system. There's still a caveat with that assertion. In order to start at honor 2 at the beginning of a season, you actually had to have gotten honor in a previous season to get you above honor 2 for that prior season. If you perpetually never earned honors for the entire season that you played, you would still get no honors for the current season and for the following season the season reset would put you at 0. Doesn't mean you were toxic. Just means you fellow players didn't feel that you deserved honors. Theoretically, you could play the game with getting no honors and increase your honor level starting from 0. There is natural progression. But given what we know about progression from threads here and on reddit that probably would be an insane amount of playing with no honors given by fellow players to get the season rewards. Even in that weird edge case, it's still a reward for not being toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=SaberRattler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-25T01:19:04.990+0000) > > I'm on a new account. I started at 0 honor. lmao no you didnt
: > [{quoted}](name=Frothy White Goo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:57:32.892+0000) > > thats not true at all > > you start at honor 2 > > > you can do absolutely nothing of merit sportsmanship and still receive all of the rewards [Honor FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148-Honor-FAQ) Presumably you mean for players that aren't new, and aren't returning to the game after the introduction of the honor system. There's still a caveat with that assertion. In order to start at honor 2 at the beginning of a season, you actually had to have gotten honor in a previous season to get you above honor 2 for that prior season. If you perpetually never earned honors for the entire season that you played, you would still get no honors for the current season and for the following season the season reset would put you at 0. Doesn't mean you were toxic. Just means you fellow players didn't feel that you deserved honors. Theoretically, you could play the game with getting no honors and increase your honor level starting from 0. There is natural progression. But given what we know about progression from threads here and on reddit that probably would be an insane amount of playing with no honors given by fellow players to get the season rewards. Even in that weird edge case, it's still a reward for not being toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=SaberRattler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T01:08:26.678+0000) > > [Honor FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148-Honor-FAQ) > > Presumably you mean for players that aren't new, and aren't returning to the game after the introduction of the honor system. There's still a caveat with that assertion. > > In order to start at honor 2 at the beginning of a season, you actually had to have gotten honor in a previous season to get you above honor 2 for that prior season. > > If you perpetually never earned honors for the entire season that you played, you would still get no honors for the current season and for the following season the season reset would put you at 0. Doesn't mean you were toxic. Just means you fellow players didn't feel that you deserved honors. > > Theoretically, you could play the game with getting no honors and increase your honor level starting from 0. There is natural progression. But that probably would be an insane amount of playing with no honors given by fellow players to get the season rewards. i believe you missed the entire point. make a new account, it is honor 2 honor 2 accounts are eligible for rewards
koshkyra (NA)
: I 100% agree with the post but I think evelynn is honestly way too much. Like have you heard her voicelines? Im genuinely afraid to quote some of them just because i might be banned.
> [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-08-25T01:09:28.719+0000) > > I 100% agree with the post but I think evelynn is honestly way too much. > > Like have you heard her voicelines? Im genuinely afraid to quote some of them just because i might be banned. her skill is a charm... she's literally a succubus lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Frothy White Goo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:38:39.305+0000) > > actually, the baseline is that you get rewards > > if the baseline was you get rewards for being honorable, everyone would start at honor 0, or not receive rewards until they rank up The baseline is no rewards. You can do absolutely nothing of merit to exhibit sportsmanship, and play though the entire season not be toxic or sportsman-like. No rewards. To get honor up, within the season to get rewards, you actually have to get honors.
> [{quoted}](name=SaberRattler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:41:31.795+0000) > > The baseline is no rewards. You can do absolutely nothing of merit to exhibit sportsmanship, and play though the entire season not be toxic or sportsman-like. No rewards. To get honor up, within the season to get rewards, you actually have to get honors. thats not true at all you start at honor 2 you can do absolutely nothing of merit sportsmanship and still receive all of the rewards
: > [{quoted}](name=Frothy White Goo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:13:54.361+0000) > > we disagree it is designed to punish tilted players, and players who lean towards a conservative mindset > > switch out the words tilted with black and say the same phrases > > We will give free skins to everyone but black people. > > that's what they're doing No. Because if it was designed to punish tilted players, we'd also have a dishonor indicator. **That **would be punishment. The mistake is assuming that the baseline entitles you to honor rewards when you're being toxic. And that is racist.... you're making a substituting analogy with "tilted players" for "black people"?! Wow.
> [{quoted}](name=SaberRattler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:25:38.212+0000) > > No. Because if it was designed to punish tilted players, we'd also have a dishonor indicator. > > **That **would be punishment. The mistake is assuming that the baseline entitles you to honor rewards when you're being toxic. > > And that is racist.... you're making a substituting analogy with "tilted players" for "black people"?! Wow. actually, the baseline is that you get rewards if the baseline was you get rewards for being honorable, everyone would start at honor 0, or not receive rewards until they rank up
Yago (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anin777,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:04:34.043+0000) > > This is your opinion lol. I'm black and I could care less about more black champs. This game isn't even situated on Earth. So why is gender/race a talking point? Some of the most interesting characters are even undead. So what's the hullabaloo about sexualisation/lack of diversity/etc? It's a game, not a political tool. I stay for the gameplay and the lore but I would never give a flying fuck about the gender representation and whatnot. Also, I don't think people go into ranked and think "You know, I'm gonna pick MF into a Draven/Brand lane because she has nice t*ts". Representation still matters, whether or not you feel it affects you personally. There are many other black people who DO care. In fact, there are all kinds of people who want to see better representation for...all kinds of reasons! I'd like to see better representation for my friends, for example. Race and gender are important because, whether League's setting is on Earth or not, it is consumed by and affects people who are. Why is it accepted that so much of Runeterra is white, for example? You cannot seriously assert that such is entirely happenstance and not at all related to the predominance of white culture in our society. **That's already a political statement.** We're not MAKING things political. We're challenging things that already are. Some players fall in love with their main champion as a result of their lore--regardless of the way they are actually played. It is not so hard to believe that a character's race, gender, sexuality, etc. affects who might enjoy them.
> [{quoted}](name=Yago,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2018-08-25T00:20:12.167+0000) > > Representation still matters, whether or not you feel it affects you personally. There are many other black people who DO care. In fact, there are all kinds of people who want to see better representation for...all kinds of reasons! I'd like to see better representation for my friends, for example. > > Race and gender are important because, whether League's setting is on Earth or not, it is consumed by and affects people who are. > > > Why is it accepted that so much of Runeterra is white, for example? You cannot seriously assert that such is entirely happenstance and not at all related to the predominance of white culture in our society. > > **That's already a political statement.** > > We're not MAKING things political. We're challenging things that already are. > > Some players fall in love with their main champion as a result of their lore--regardless of the way they are actually played. It is not so hard to believe that a character's race, gender, sexuality, etc. affects who might enjoy them. white? do you just classify all people whoa rent black or latino as white? ahri is korean karma is asian morgana is purple...
: Well I'm sorry that you're hardstruck gold then. Never been a problem for me.
> [{quoted}](name=SaberRattler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T23:48:11.917+0000) > > Well I'm sorry that you're hardstruck gold then. Never been a problem for me. thats nice? i still dont see what that has to do with anything posted here
Yago (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Frothy White Goo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T23:40:56.082+0000) > > i disagree, most of your post was intellectual, and while i may not agree with it, was stated very intelligently. > > then you used a made up word that is the equivalent of calling a black person the N word, for people who are born male? > > that's discrimination. and it should be treated as such. Hetero- is a Latin prefix which means unlike/different. Homo- is a Latin prefix which means like/same. Trans- is a Latin prefix which means across from. Cis- is a Latin prefix which means on the side of. Cisgendered means the opposite of transgendered. I'm sorry that you were so ill informed, but this is easily verifiable. These are Latin prefixes which have been around for hundreds of years. They're found in various other words like 'heterogeneous' or a concept in chemistry called 'Cis–trans isomerism'.
> [{quoted}](name=Yago,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T23:52:27.279+0000) > > Hetero- is a Latin prefix which means unlike/different. > Homo- is a Latin prefix which means like/same. > > Trans- is a Latin prefix which means across from. > Cis- is a Latin prefix which means on the side of. > > Cisgendered means the opposite of transgendered. > > I'm sorry that you were so ill informed, but this is easily verifiable. These are Latin prefixes which have been around for hundreds of years. > > They're found in various other words like 'heterogeneous' or a concept in chemistry called 'Cis–trans isomerism'. cis means on the side of, yet it somehow means the opposite of trans gendered again, its a made up word that is used in a derogatory way towards people who identify as the gender that they were born as.
: Based on your numerous threads professing you don't care about honor and complaining about being honor reset, [and that you only care about your op.gg KDA](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tPOaYghZ-i-cant-do-this-anymore). [You're not going to make any easier for yourself to get unstuck from bronze](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/YNwPKfkE-hardstuck-bronze) if you're persistently getting chat restrictions. You're not entitled to the honor rewards. Keyword being "reward." It's the cookie for players that can play with half a sense of civility and sportsmanship.
> [{quoted}](name=SaberRattler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-24T23:44:17.589+0000) > > Based on your numerous threads professing you don't care about honor and complaining about being honor reset, [and that you only care about your op.gg KDA](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tPOaYghZ-i-cant-do-this-anymore). > > [You're not going to make any easier for yourself to get unstuck from bronze](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/YNwPKfkE-hardstuck-bronze) if you're persistently getting chat restrictions. if youve ever even looked at the thread instead of searching my posts you'd have seen how satrical the hardstuck bronze post it, if you even op.gg'd me you'd see im hardstuck gold. and i dont care about honor, i care about the rewards, i care that i have over 30 chests that will never be opened because its impossible to get out of dishonorable status
Yago (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Frothy White Goo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-08-24T23:24:33.674+0000) > > stopped at cisgendered you've proven your microbial level of intelligence with one statement LMAO! 'Stopped at' doesn't really work when the word you 'stopped at' is so late in the post.
> [{quoted}](name=Yago,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-08-24T23:33:49.576+0000) > > LMAO! > > 'Stopped at' doesn't really work when the word you 'stopped at' is so late in the post. i disagree, most of your post was intellectual, and while i may not agree with it, was stated very intelligently. then you used a made up word that is the equivalent of calling a black person the N word, for people who are born male? that's discrimination. and it should be treated as such.
: There was a thread that said it took a guy like 9 months of playing consistently to get 1 honor level. And he said he was getting honored almost every game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kürohyøu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J9T8lvhz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-24T08:43:00.258+0000) > > There was a thread that said it took a guy like 9 months of playing consistently to get 1 honor level. And he said he was getting honored almost every game. he got it really fast compared to most people then the honor system is designed to keep tilted players tilted riot makes more money when they get perma banned and have to start a new account
yamimosh (NA)
: @riot, regarding honor
honor is silly, its a new way to punish people with conservative views and its the reason the playerbase is sinking.
: General discussion of knock-ups VS Stuns
pretty easy way to balance knockups.... let champions cast any spells that would not cause them to move. treat it like a grounded effect, but dont let them move during... that way stuns are still stuns knockups are still knockups
Yago (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=d4rkshock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-24T21:22:55.498+0000) > > I've been seeing this more often lately. Even hashinshin made a video about it. Let me get something straight. If you are complaining about them being thin, they are thin for the same reason the guys are buff. They are all warriors. Also illaoi is different where she is buff af for a woman. Also women body builders look freaky. If they re timed, fine but actual bodybuilders look like men. Gee I didn't know east Germany was still doing anabolic steroid and I didn't know they still existed. Not complaining about ilaoi though. We also ahve chareters like Eve who is a succubus or arhi who is based around charming men to feed on their essence to become human. Then there are some who don't get allot of food like sivir since she lives in the desert and mf is a sailor and has to ration food for the crew. Sure her tits are oversized for how thin she is but still. Did antia sarkisean turn people in lol into femanazis. Why is this all of the sudden happening when it's been going on for years without anyone batting an eye at it. The problem isn't that sexualized characters exist. The problem is that characters who are women are far more likely to be sexualized than men--independent of whether it makes sense for that character or in the world those characters live, and the way those characters are sexualized often appeals to only a very specific type of man. For example, there isn't a single black woman in League of Legends, and there are only two black men. That means only about 1.4% of League's champions are black. Whilst the US is obviously not the only country to play League of Legends, it is one of the largest, and Riot Games was founded there. Approximately 13% of the US population is black. We'd expect there to be closer to 17 black champions if we used US demographics. As a living breathing gay man...I promise you that there're almost no men in League of Legends who are sexualized. Buff men are power fantasies for men. They aren't 'eye candy' for women or men who are attracted to men. If I so much as mention the fact that I have a boyfriend, I'm 'shoving my sexuality down others' throats'...meanwhile I get to listen to inane comments about Sona's or Ahri's breasts constantly. Some of us aren't straight white abled cisgendered men. We want to have characters that appeal to us. That's why things are changing. And why they will continue to change.
> [{quoted}](name=Yago,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-24T22:56:40.925+0000) > > The problem isn't that sexualized characters exist. > > The problem is that characters who are women are far more likely to be sexualized than men--independent of whether it makes sense for that character or in the world those characters live, and the way those characters are sexualized often appeals to only a very specific type of man. > > For example, there isn't a single black woman in League of Legends, and there are only two black men. That means only about 1.4% of League's champions are black. Whilst the US is obviously not the only country to play League of Legends, it is one of the largest, and Riot Games was founded there. Approximately 13% of the US population is black. We'd expect there to be closer to 17 black champions if we used US demographics. > > As a living breathing gay man...I promise you that there're almost no men in League of Legends who are sexualized. Buff men are power fantasies for men. They aren't 'eye candy' for women or men who are attracted to men. If I so much as mention the fact that I have a boyfriend, I'm 'shoving my sexuality down others' throats'...meanwhile I get to listen to inane comments about Sona's or Ahri's breasts constantly. > > Some of us aren't straight white cisgendered men. We want to have characters that appeal to us. > > That's why things are changing. > > And why they will continue to change. stopped at cisgendered you've proven your microbial level of intelligence with one statement
: Could we maybe make Low Priority Que suck a little less?
considering most loading problems are caused due to riot's shitty programming, they're just looking for new ways to ban people so they have to make a new account(inflates playerbase numbers) and spend more money to buy skins they bought fairly on an account
: rewards after ban
you wont get it because riot is being run by nazis theres no point to playing ranked because half of the community can't even reap it's rewards
: will i get banned?
: i'm not sure but i'd go with better safe than sorry and don't do it. try to hold it until loading screen.
> [{quoted}](name=TheEvilQueen135,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LcjiW7Ax,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-08T18:15:35.946+0000) > > i'm not sure but i'd go with better safe than sorry and don't do it. try to hold it until loading screen. holding it is dangerous and can cause erectile dysfunction
Rioter Comments
: wheres that amumu rework at?
yeha guys lets buff amumu
Rioter Comments
: The reason I believe "toxic chat" is a strange guideline that needs adjustment
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: Okay, we can add "rights" to the list of words you use without understanding them. Riot as a private company has the **right** to deny their service to people who are actively bad for their business. Their service would be their servers. Your purchases aren't "stolen" because what you purchase is not actual ownership. You absolutely do have certain rights as a paying customer, but you do not have any rights pertaining to ownership, which makes sense because you need Riot's servers to access literally all of the things you purchase. That makes what they are selling you, once again, a service. A service that, as previously pointed out, they can easily deny you as long as they do not discriminate against you. Riot is enforcing **their** rules, on **their** servers to protect **their** business from assholes who drive away **their** customers, as is, you might have guessed it, **their** fucking right. But I guess rights only matter when they're yours. Revolution would imply that you are being oppressed. You are being oppressed just as much as a thief is oppressed when they are imprisoned. When you are punished for choices that have negative effects on others, choices that you personally and freely make, that's not called oppression, that is called responsibility. Revolution also really implies that you somehow want to take control over the situation. But you're not doing that. You're not taking over Riot games. You're not taking over League of Legends either. You **have** no control because as pointed out previously, Riot is a private company. Terrorists, btw, comes from the word "terror". Please elaborate which tactics the PC movement uses to "terrorize" people to make them behave like decent people towards each other. While you're at it, please elaborate how you are going to start a "revolution" against "terrorists". If the terrorist were in control, they wouldn't be terrorists to begin with because they would have already reached their demands. You're mixing completely incompatible rhetoric here. You can't start a revolution **and** preserve the status quo. Riot likewise can't disrupt the established order through terror and **be** the actual establishment. Speaking of preservation/conservation: You and people who argue like you are not attacked because you somehow discriminated against because you are conservative; semi or otherwise. People are attacking **your arguments**, because they disagree with them. Here's a shocker: People who work for Riot actually are entitled to having an opinion. Once again, I have to remind you of the fact that "rights" actually don't apply to you exclusively, which leads me to **why** people likely disagree with your arguments: They are inconsistent, hypocritical, exaggerated, and rhetorically overloaded to the point where what you are saying is just straight up false. Hope I could be of help.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xUzhX6xp,comment-id=00000001000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-04T20:49:40.176+0000) > > Okay, we can add "rights" to the list of words you use without understanding them. > > Riot as a private company has the **right** to deny their service to people who are actively bad for their business. Their service would be their servers. > Your purchases aren't "stolen" because what you purchase is not actual ownership. You absolutely do have certain rights as a paying customer, but you do not have any rights pertaining to ownership, which makes sense because you need Riot's servers to access literally all of the things you purchase. That makes what they are selling you, once again, a service. > A service that, as previously pointed out, they can easily deny you as long as they do not discriminate against you. > Riot is enforcing **their** rules, on **their** servers to protect **their** business from assholes who drive away **their** customers, as is, you might have guessed it, **their** fucking right. But I guess rights only matter when they're yours. > > Revolution would imply that you are being oppressed. You are being oppressed just as much as a thief is oppressed when they are imprisoned. When you are punished for choices that have negative effects on others, choices that you personally and freely make, that's not called oppression, that is called responsibility. > Revolution also really implies that you somehow want to take control over the situation. But you're not doing that. You're not taking over Riot games. You're not taking over League of Legends either. You **have** no control because as pointed out previously, Riot is a private company. > > Terrorists, btw, comes from the word "terror". Please elaborate which tactics the PC movement uses to "terrorize" people to make them behave like decent people towards each other. While you're at it, please elaborate how you are going to start a "revolution" against "terrorists". If the terrorist were in control, they wouldn't be terrorists to begin with because they would have already reached their demands. > You're mixing completely incompatible rhetoric here. You can't start a revolution **and** preserve the status quo. Riot likewise can't disrupt the established order through terror and **be** the actual establishment. > > Speaking of preservation/conservation: > You and people who argue like you are not attacked because you somehow discriminated against because you are conservative; semi or otherwise. People are attacking **your arguments**, because they disagree with them. Here's a shocker: People who work for Riot actually are entitled to having an opinion. > Once again, I have to remind you of the fact that "rights" actually don't apply to you exclusively, which leads me to **why** people likely disagree with your arguments: > > They are inconsistent, hypocritical, exaggerated, and rhetorically overloaded to the point where what you are saying is just straight up false. > > Hope I could be of help. semantics weren't you trying to avoid them earlier? Riot is a terrorist organization who plans to get rid of the conservative peoples and the revolution has begun riot will regret ever letting lyte ruin their game
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: This is exactly what happened with me!
riot does not care about people ruining games they only care about people who say mean words
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: I hate to start a semantic argument here, but... revolution? Terrorists? Are you sure you know what those words mean? Because they both do not really make any sense in this context.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xUzhX6xp,comment-id=000000010001000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-04T20:12:47.915+0000) > > I hate to start a semantic argument here, but... revolution? Terrorists? > Are you sure you know what those words mean? Because they both do not really make any sense in this context. its a revolution of gaming communities getting fed up with having our rights infringed on and our purchases stolen from us. league is very anti conservative to the point where it's playerbase and support staff openly attack anyone with semi conservative views.(look at any post in the player behavior forum where someone disagrees with the notion of toxicity) the most dangerous terrorist in existence right now is the PC crowd
Ulanopo (NA)
: That sounds like blackmail to me. "Let me be _this_ toxic forever or I'll be even more toxic". I don't fault Riot for not accommodating you, as there's no winning there.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xUzhX6xp,comment-id=0000000100010002,timestamp=2018-08-04T18:33:14.474+0000) > > That sounds like blackmail to me. "Let me be _this_ toxic forever or I'll be even more toxic". I don't fault Riot for not accommodating you, as there's no winning there. its not blackmail it's a revolution a much needed revolution against these PC terrorists
: PSA: Account reform is officially closed now :D!
: NA unban experiment
they dont realize most banned players already have new accounts, but man did i miss my skins :D season 1 kayle skin silver kayle grey ww cant wait
: A few days for Riot to process the ticket & then potentially a two week suspension so Riot can punish you a little longer. I have yet to be unbanned so I'm not sure as to how honor works.
> [{quoted}](name=Captain Lito,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7A36lpIH,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-08-02T22:58:11.949+0000) > > A few days for Riot to process the ticket & then potentially a two week suspension so Riot can punish you a little longer. I have yet to be unbanned so I'm not sure as to how honor works. if they dont fix the honor i dont think there's a point because they're just going to group the low honors together to make them engage each other like they usually do
Show more

Frothy White Goo

Level 105 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion