: Missing Capsule from level up?
Still no reply nor acknowledgement OR fix for this recent lack of capsule disappearance. =/
grarrrg (NA)
: Happened to me. Put in a support ticket. I've also actually leveled and got capsule, but _NO_ on screen indication of such. Then played another game and after it the "hooray level up!" Screen popped up.
Just played 2 more games, sadly nothing :( Ill send in a support ticket.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=GCLock666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WPl88UJe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-05T13:28:51.785+0000) > > Considering Riot is basically a meme atm for how poorly the season has come to fruition, id assume it was obvious. What are you talking about? That you personally arent enjoying the game doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way as you do. You're projecting your personal opinion onto everybody else. I find preseason extremely fun. More champs are being played than in a very long time. And there is only more to come. You want to know what a real meme company looks like? Look at Star Wars Battlefront II. (2017 ver.)
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WPl88UJe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-05T13:51:11.493+0000) > > What are you talking about? That you personally arent enjoying the game doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way as you do. > > You're projecting your personal opinion onto everybody else. > > I find preseason extremely fun. More champs are being played than in a very long time. And there is only more to come. > > You want to know what a real meme company looks like? Look at Star Wars Battlefront II. (2017 ver.) I find it kinda hilarious you would say "You personally aren't enjoying the game" then "You're projecting your personal opinion onto everybody else" only to finalize your argument with a personal opinion.
koshkyra (NA)
: Can we fix blitz's Q hitbox please?
This has been an issue for as long as I can remember playing (3yrs+?) Honestly, don't hold your breath. Riot doesn't seem to want to rework any of the "Engage" champs' "Engage" abilities simply because they're afraid of massively screwing up that said champs kit if they indeed do, screw up.
: What makes you think there has been a playerbase drop?
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WPl88UJe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-05T13:26:44.405+0000) > > What makes you think there has been a playerbase drop? Considering Riot is basically a meme atm for how poorly the season has come to fruition, id assume it was obvious.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Who Counters Xin?
Tryn will shit all over you. Jax will give you a hard time once he's about lvl 12 with a decent build Warwick will probably eat you alive unless you build some monstrosity AP equiv Xin HP Regen, in which case he builds an 800g item to shut you down I mean realistically any good competent Top Laner will pretty much gargle and spit you out (Darius, Riven, Ren)
: @Riot the reason why the new BE system is a failure isn't due to numbers, but something else
I just hit lvl 33 and got 3 champ shards in my latest box. All 3 shards were worth 90 BE. So screw you and F-Off if you think that's fine. This game is literally pay to experience "fun" now, end of story. If you wanna sit there and grind lvls out for 270BE a lvl be my guest. But I'm not going to stick around and continue defending a Company that purposely gimps their playerbase' experiences in a game to the point it's more beneficial to simply leave and enjoy ourselves elsewhere.
: Ever since karhus used to be able to hit 1400 AP and now can only managed 800 if built full glass cannon. Thats like a 30% damage decrease. Meanwhile adcs deal at least double what they used to.
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NJUrytlM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-13T22:16:25.310+0000) > > Ever since karhus used to be able to hit 1400 AP and now can only managed 800 if built full glass cannon. > > Thats like a 30% damage decrease. Meanwhile adcs deal at least double what they used to. I blame stupid items like Rapidfire Cannon on Caitlyn or pretty much anyone for that nonsense. Added range on ADCs is something only Greg would come up with >.>
: Actually enjoying the new changes to League, anyone else?
I find it to be a massive step backwards. Last season there was talk about reducing the amount of free dmg abilities and hidden power mysteries like "Thunderlords" basically being abused everywhere on any champion that guarantees 3 consecutive dmging abilities or ticks (w/e) effectively adding bonus dmg to those champions and abilities for free for no reason. They were going to change them and either remove them all slowly over time or flat out just remove them. Instead we removed Thungerlords, got it reinstated as Lightning Bolt (Clever) added Aery, Meterorite and other things like Active boots that add bonus dmg, for no reason. A massive 180 was performed and we are left with a massive mess of a game that literally just feels like a button mash, skilless, slobbery now. And with the new leveling system and players no longer gaining BE upon finishing games, the game is no longer rewarding players with intuitive and active re-invigoration upon playing match after match. There is no rewards anymore. Riot in the last year has gone from a FTP game and effectively ensured that if we don't pay up, we have a large, boring grind ahead of us where we won't enjoy playing, we won't get anything new and most importantly, our eyes will wander elsewhere.
: This sounds really good. it makes players work as well as gives rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=CurryMuncher20,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m2qjmMG6,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-11-09T08:01:44.991+0000) > > This sounds really good. it makes players work as well as gives rewards. Except Casuals who play non meta builds in Aram and succeed with things like AP MF, get graded poorly because the grading system is flawed in and of itself. So you can technically get 15/3/30 lets say and score a C because you built no AD items and the game punishes you for it? No thanks.
Rioter Comments
: ahh go to loot you need to unlock your bubbles of BE if you have not done that
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=3iWakOEP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-08T18:21:17.807+0000) > > ahh go to loot you need to unlock your bubbles of BE if you have not done that I sadly have.. one gave me 5k the other iirc 1k... still missing a massive amount.
: You need complete at least one match-made game with the new runes to get the rest. After you finish the game and get the mission head over to your loot page. There are Blue Essence Bubbles which contain the rest of your shiny blue essence.
> [{quoted}](name=MidnightxPMC,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=uIp5BjnE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-08T18:53:20.570+0000) > > You need complete at least one match-made game with the new runes to get the rest. After you finish the game and get the mission head over to your loot page. There are Blue Essence Bubbles which contain the rest of your shiny blue essence. Ive now played 2 games in match making and am out nearly 90k Blue essence. Dont hold your Breath...
: play 1 game to get all your ip it shows in your missions
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=3iWakOEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-08T18:16:29.030+0000) > > play 1 game to get all your ip > it shows in your missions But I have already... I only got 9k .... Im currently at 24k, the Number they showed me was NO WHERE near this final amount =/
Rioter Comments
: The problem with ADCs is they do too much damage full stop
I wonder if Greg had anything to do with throwing Rock / Paper / Scissors out the window... Im looking at WoW references here, Mushroom class anyone?
: > [{quoted}](name=GCLock666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezYEVt5O,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-16T19:33:49.214+0000) > > But then you're not functioning as an assassin at all, you're a CC bot with long CDs that has to wait for an opportune moment to charm a tank for 2 seconds, then gtfo of the entire team who just turned on you because you broke your stealth to charm a Tank... you do not break stealth when you use charm, and using charm to get rid of a tank so you can "assassinate" a squishy means you are infact an assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezYEVt5O,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-16T19:35:39.182+0000) > > you do not break stealth when you use charm, and using charm to get rid of a tank so you can "assassinate" a squishy means you are infact an assassin. Lets encyclopedia brown your comment for a moment. -Lets say you Charm a tank, ok, the tank, the enemy team, know you're around, -So you wait your 2 seconds, charm is now ready to be activated -Enemy team gives 2 shits about your charm because you're probable trying to get to the squishy, which means you're out of position 90% of the team fight -You maneuver around so as to pull the enemy tank (If they only have one, grats! you succeeded!) the tank is now walking towards you -because you Q'd, and now your stealth is gone. You run in which can take anywhere between 3-4 seconds if the enemies are standing still. -Run up to the ADC, by this time the Charm is off and the enemy tank you just pissed off is probably beating your face in. -The ADC isn't a helpless sloth and because you didnt shred it's MR to nothing, you deal almost no DMG to it -The ADC and enemy team either kills you, or you're forced to ult and pray you got away. Where, in all this hectic nonsense, do you see a plausible case for using it on a Tank?... Because that all seems like another reason this ability needs a quick and thoroughly thought out fix.
: in low elo games its very benifitial, putting the w on a tank so the tank gets scared and moves away from the squishys, then i have 2 choices , either go for the tank with the mark, or go for a squishy. my key objective as eve is to A. Nuke someone or B. isolate someone
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ezYEVt5O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-16T19:29:28.119+0000) > > in low elo games its very benifitial, putting the w on a tank so the tank gets scared and moves away from the squishys, then i have 2 choices , either go for the tank with the mark, or go for a squishy. my key objective as eve is to A. Nuke someone or B. isolate someone But then you're not functioning as an assassin at all, you're a CC bot with long CDs that has to wait for an opportune moment to charm a tank for 2 seconds, then gtfo of the entire team who just turned on you because you broke your stealth to charm a Tank...
Rioter Comments
Broporo (NA)
: Hmmmm the plot thickens.... Typically that Kernel error is a good sign of some kind of permissions issue as well, so it's a little odd that those steps weren't able to help at all. The main problem might be lying elsewhere, and for some reason, it's just causing the same symptoms of permission issues. Let's go ahead and get you a little more one on one help from our tech guys in a [**ticket**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). They can look much closer at what's going on ^_^!
So I've opened a Ticket, but I felt the need to share this as Ive gotten it working now. Turns out it was a Win10 update that messed up everything. I was forced to restore to last Thursday, which thankfully resolved my issue.. Amongst others oddly enough surfacing at the same time. My Blizzard Launcher and Steam were also not launching, starting or even operable.. Weird right? Either way, problem solved, System Restore saved me. I can update and download now :) Thanks for the help Broporo!
: Sadly Ive already tried these permissions =/ Attempted to install as Admin as well and nothing seems to get anything running =/
Also, upon clicking League again its now saying pvp.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working.
Broporo (NA)
: It almost sounds like your OS doesn't have the right permissions in place to let League launch the way it's supposed to. Let's first try adjusting those [**permissions**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204134104-Setting-up-your-Permissions), but if that doesn't work hit me back up!
Sadly Ive already tried these permissions =/ Attempted to install as Admin as well and nothing seems to get anything running =/
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I need to make a big ol' post explaining why this is stupid so I can copy paste it everytime somebody does this posting like they are innocent shit. Here's a quick tldr until then. Two wrongs do not make a right. You went from having a toxic player hurting the game experience for 9 other people to having TWO toxic players hurting the game experience for 8 other people. You flaming or trashtalking someone does not help your team and in fact hurts it. If someone is causing a problem, mute them and report them after the game. Do not instead throw gasoline on the fire and come complaining that the police are arresting both of you for arson when you didn't start the fire, just spread it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=UGmA4YHA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-10-18T02:28:47.538+0000) > > I need to make a big ol' post explaining why this is stupid so I can copy paste it everytime somebody does this posting like they are innocent shit. Here's a quick tldr until then. > > Two wrongs do not make a right. You went from having a toxic player hurting the game experience for 9 other people to having TWO toxic players hurting the game experience for 8 other people. You flaming or trashtalking someone does not help your team and in fact hurts it. If someone is causing a problem, mute them and report them after the game. Do not instead throw gasoline on the fire and come complaining that the police are arresting both of you for arson when you didn't start the fire, just spread it. This is exactly the problem. Human beings are by nature, defensive, aggressive and verbally outspoken, especially in todays day and age of entitlement and self worth over others. Sadly your logic doesn't show any validity because people on the internet simply don't care. And as much as I agree with you on the notion, nothing good will come of being "The nice guy" because all it takes is 1 simple minded idiot thinking of himself in that said 10 person game to make 9 others suffer. Most people in league that have had any time spent here, have raged, harassed and foul mouthed someone while playing. Guaranteed. Simply because that's what we are witnessing day by day. There is a flawed logic within Riot's Terms of Policy in thinking that everyone will behave and act accordingly in a respectful manner, ON THE INTERNET. The only way they will ever manage to remove toxicity from the game on a personal level and never have to ban outside of AFK and feeding, is to remove in game chat all together. And lets be real here, no one uses the chat other than to rage at random team mates these days.. No one worth their salt DOESN'T run around with their friends on skype or when playing with said friends use a form of alternative voice system like Vent or what have you. Riot literally only keep this up and going because they know as a game, it's addictive, and playing on that, on YOU, they can keep you coming back, banned or not to make more money off of you.
: UNFAIR PERM BAN?!?!?!?!?!?!? HELP NOW RIOT.
Riot loves it when you get people banned, they're so nice, they even send YOU a ban ABSOLUTELY FREE! Buy now and get a new lvl 1 account absolutely on Riot! *Caution, Riot doesn't actually care about us and we are less than dog shit to them so long as we continue to pay for skins and RP* **Double Caution, Riot also wont remove in game chats which would be perfect since over 90% of griefing start with verbal abuse in League (Their statistic, not mine), because they know you'll still make new accounts and pay them**
Odenmaru (NA)
: News Flash: If You Vote Vermin Supreme, You Are Not Openly Supporting Oppression
The biggest bonus, You wont be voting in, either the lying murderer, nor the pedophile, tax evading, outsourcing hypocrite
: Garen, the Punisher of "Better than you" (Demacian Justice Hate)
I think Zilean actually requires your opponent to be stupid. How many times have we all seen people rush down a man with his ult active on them. =/
Rioter Comments
: Having Difficulties breaking A+ on Skarner
Thanks everyone. I did a game earlier today that I honestly thought would have been it, I warded and sweeped like crazy, had great CS over my opponent jungler, and secured almost every objective I was aware of. 8/3/13 112 CS 13k gold 33 minute game I assisted in killing 8 towers, 5 solo solod 1 Dragon and assisted my team in stealing another 1 and we got Baron once But alas, still got an A+ :( most of my team mates did extremely well to boot and 3 of them got S ranks. I suppose Ill just have to roll the dice a little more and see how things land.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wuks (NA)
: A "Short" Talk About Toxicity
The entire reason this game is is getting nailed to the walls is because Riot as a business profits on 2 things. Your average Joe/Jane dropping money into it and the inevitability of human corruption and hate speech leading to inevitable conflict. The correlation between the two you ask? Riot cant make money if you play your favorite champions all the time. May people express a great deal of distrust and hate towards Riot Games online within popular YouTube videos from streamers. As a company, removing said accounts over the course of 5-6 years becomes inevitable, as those said players have a choice to make, either create a new account, or stop playing. Most tend to make new accounts, spending more money unlocking champions and skins they enjoy playing with. Problem being that this can ALL be circumvented. How? By removing Type Chat. Not Pings. Those are perfectly fine, in fact MANY gamers don't even bother chatting at all. Myself included. If I see someone in a lane having trouble, I help them regardless of what they may or may not have said in chat, to me or otherwise. We don't need the chat to communicate, it only causes trouble. But Riot knows this. That's why they wont remove it.
: 6 years playing, easier to get banned?
Ive had many games on my old account being paired with quad ques and being chain reported. Even an instance where I was reported by the same quad que team twice in a row simply because they could.. Now when I talked to Riot Mogey on the issue he said not to worry about it and that measures would be taken to ensure that the instance provided wouldnt lead to any measures against the account, however after not playing the account for a week and coming back to it I saw 3 things 1) Your recent behavior was not acceptable 2) Your continued behaviors is not acceptable 3) Get rekt you're banned until 2166 All within the same login, when I asked what was up, I got some reply about me being too defensive in chat towards my GF. Not for anything, but we've all seen the crap that gets posted around here and within games from the misogynistic assholes that attack women for simply trying the game, but after that I lost it within personal Emails. All I got were "Its unfortunate, but GL in the future - Lighting your way Riot Mogey" So honestly I dont know how to feel about it. I could have just been swept under a rug for all i know after seeing what these people posted... "Kill yourself - get back in the kitchen" everything along these lines and I defended people against that, yet Im banned. After 6 years of playing I hadn't ever gotten a warning... Just back to back "Hi how are you, go away, trololol" =/
  Rioter Comments
: Champion Update and the Flawed Fencer
While you're at it, give Poppy another go since you took her from being albeit, toxic and broken, you turned her into a piece of trash with only a team DIS-Engage with little to no other uses. She doesn't have presence in team fights anymore, while the enemy team knows the only thing you have to do with her around is right click and move up to her. Was the Barrier supposed to be frightening? Was her Q supposed to be hilariously small and easily dodged? Was her Shield supposed to be a 1 trick pony that was "Decent" while up allowing competent farming but totally GIMP when it was down and allow forced if not entirely uncounterable counterplay while she had nothing else going for her? Poppy, went from being Scary to scarily beaten with a tire iron and hilariously terrible.

GCLock666

Level 40 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion