: While he doesn't have the dashes, phage+boots+the speed sorcery rune or perhaps +the rune that gives boots the speed active, almost negates his lack of mobility. His mere presence, zones people, because he wins just about every trade he's involved with. If you're not 1 of a very select few champs who can outright eat him, you will be eaten or you will be zoned and starved of CS, both result in the same thing. You're behind, {{champion:122}} is ahead. His ability to effectively 1v2 at any stage of the game terrifies junglers out of ganking, as no jungler wants to be directly responsible for a lane losing. In irelia's case, I honestly don't know what she's doing to me half the time as I think she's just face mashing like a {{champion:92}} which I think is a problem with her pacing. She needs to be slowed down, she needs to not be a diver, juggernaut, assassin, tank.
> [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjEJEbZ,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-06-14T22:44:31.082+0000) > > While he doesn't have the dashes, phage+boots+the speed sorcery rune or perhaps +the rune that gives boots the speed active, almost negates his lack of mobility. > His mere presence, zones people, because he wins just about every trade he's involved with. If you're not 1 of a very select few champs who can outright eat him, you will be eaten or you will be zoned and starved of CS, both result in the same thing. You're behind, {{champion:122}} is ahead. His ability to effectively 1v2 at any stage of the game terrifies junglers out of ganking, as no jungler wants to be directly responsible for a lane losing. > > In irelia's case, I honestly don't know what she's doing to me half the time as I think she's just face mashing like a {{champion:92}} which I think is a problem with her pacing. She needs to be slowed down, she needs to not be a diver, juggernaut, assassin, tank. It's worth noting, however, that if Darius makes even one mistake, it could cost him the game. Once he's behind, he stays behind, unless you're laning against an ape.
: Fking finally, a normal response, thank you. > Irelia and Cam deal with characters like that very well, because Irelia moves so quickly, that it's next to impossible for Darius or Riven to deal damage to them Not really. Irelia's dash is bound to be used on low hp targets, otherwise it goes on full cd. And especially riven, has no trouble whatsoever to deal damage to her. Riven herself is way more mobile than irelia (yes yes i know she does have lower range dashes) and unlike irelia, riven isnt bound to targets in order to dash. > Both Irelia and Cam have very high damage scaling on everything they do You are talking about irelia's q and w, in which case you are right. But keep in mind, e and r have ap scaling. Its only natural both q and w have a decent scaling. ( i wouldnt really call it high its 70% and 60%) > conquerer exists. Thats conq an issue that conq has. > but there is no situation in which they are at a disadvantage. There are no real windows of opportunity for you to exploit Yes there is. When there are no other minions to dash around. No minions, no dashes, no healing. And there are windows of opportunity. When she misses her e is the time go go ham. With her e on cd, she wont be able to mark you. Another good window, is when her passive has yet to be stacked. > need nerfs for the sake of balance and game health But there is nothing else to nerf on irelia ffs. Since her rework she is only seeing nerfs. There is quite literally nothing else to nerf (apart from base stats but they arent that high) > Top lane is already aids enough, I don't need those two making my job more irritating while I'm busy digging my way to their nexus. As much as i hate champs that are oppressive, riot cant nerf every one of them. (personally i believe removing them is far better) Besides if riot goes to nerf irelia because she is aids, might as well nerf yasuo and zed to the ground since they are plagues that deserve to be removed.
> [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjEJEbZ,comment-id=00020000000000030000,timestamp=2018-06-15T07:27:23.566+0000) > As much as i hate champs that are oppressive, riot cant nerf every one of them. (personally i believe removing them is far better) I read your whole post, but this one part tells me that you aren't really interested in speaking of balance at all. They are in the game. Removal isn't an option, but pretending that there aren't problems is also a bad idea. ------------------------------------------- I will say this, not to you in particular, but just in general for people who think that something like low health targets are a good way to make someone situational, The thing about the moments of weakness that were mentioned, a good player will never be in a situation where they are at a disadvantage. They aren't going to waste their abilities, and the minions prep themselves for an all in from these two, all it takes is basic wave manipulation skills. On paper, yeah there is counterplay, but in practice, that's just not how it works. That's the problem with having overloaded characters, is that people will always find a way to break it. That's why you take some of their tools away, so they can't have a winning option in every single situation.
Eedat (NA)
: How are they the most toxic exactly? Every single time something is even slightly overtuned its "the most toxic ever" Same shit about 80% of the entire roster. ***Everyone has the most toxic kit ever somehow.***
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5ayLFE8c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T21:54:24.460+0000) > > How are they the most toxic exactly? Every single time something is even slightly overtuned its "the most toxic ever" > > Same shit about 80% of the entire roster. ***Everyone has the most toxic kit ever somehow.*** If someone needs to explain to you why Yi and Tryndamere have two of the most toxic playstyles in the game, then you are beyond anyone's help.
: Im pretty sure i did write than if you disagree, you need to have evidence.
> [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zWjEJEbZ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-14T10:17:27.996+0000) > > Im pretty sure i did write than if you disagree, you need to have evidence. She is a hard counter to older toplane carries. A tank player won't notice it as much, because it's next to impossible to stop them from scaling, much like Irelia and Camille. And a Juggernaut also has tools to help them get ahead, come back, stay ahead, and etcetera, much like Irelia and Camille. People like Riven or Darius are both "Either I'm gonna go 20/0 and carry this game, or I'm going to feed my ass off and be worthless for the next 30 minutes." Irelia and Cam deal with characters like that very well, because Irelia moves so quickly, that it's next to impossible for Darius or Riven to deal damage to them, since they both rely on AoE attacks. Both Cam and Irelia have hard cc to escape a bad fight, or to force one. Cam deals true damage. Both Irelia and Cam have very high damage scaling on everything they do, and etcetera, you get it. Now, having one or two of these things is fine. But having all of it (like Cam) makes for a champion that is the definition of overloaded, and the only thing Irelia DOESN'T have that people hate that Cam has is true damage, except, ya know, conquerer exists. Camille and Irelia are overloaded. This doesn't mean they are overpowered, but there is no situation in which they are at a disadvantage. There are no real windows of opportunity for you to exploit like there is for every other bruiser in the game, because unless you are a tank, you just lose unless they feed, and "cross your fingers and hope they feed" isn't a valid strategy, and it certainly isn't counterplay. Keep in mind, this is all coming from a {{champion:83}} main. I can beat them both just fine with the tools I have, it's annoying, but it's doable. So it's not like I'm demanding that all my counters be nerfed. That'd be a very long list. The fact remains that they are overloaded, and need nerfs for the sake of balance and game health. Top lane is already aids enough, I don't need those two making my job more irritating while I'm busy digging my way to their nexus.
: I think that's the worst thing about League in general Also why'd they make him sound like a Hispanic wrestler smh
> [{quoted}](name=Ok sure but why,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NF8Vh66G,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-13T08:50:15.541+0000) > > I think that's the worst thing about League in general > > Also why'd they make him sound like a Hispanic wrestler smh I don't think you know what hispanics sound like, my friend. It sounds european. Almost slovic.
CppL (EUW)
: How long are we gonna pretend that irelia is balanced?
She's actually like, the one champion that {{champion:83}} beats at all stages of the game. Not saying she's balanced, but I think the biggest problem with her is the sheer amount of mobility she has, which makes her more annoying than anything else. From what I see, Irelia is only really difficult to fight as a toplane carry. If you play a Tank or a Juggernaut, she's not all that tough to deal with, because your goal can't be to out dps her, her mobility makes it so she can avoid anything that's not a point and click. Your goal has to be to out farm and out last her. So I don't think she's busted, I just think she's natually good against toplane damage dealers, because they all tend to rely on AoE, or some kind of aggressive mobility, which is easily countered by defensive dashing. From what I can tell, most tanks have very little problem with her at all, because they shrug off her early game damage, then buy armor, and can either ignore her entirely, or kill her with base damage if she gets cocky.
: > [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLWAMflf,comment-id=00010000000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-01T00:12:54.405+0000) > > Yeah, but you phrased it like TF's stun was supposed to somehow be equal or better than mobility. What i meant is that it kinda hard shutdowns mobility, doesnt matter if you can dash 100 times in a row and dodge like its the matrix if the enemy throws down a targeted stun. Makes it a lot harder for those who rely on mobility to deal with him generally......with the ever present exception of Yasuo of course, he counters everyone who has projectile CC.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLWAMflf,comment-id=000100000002000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-01T07:01:12.122+0000) > > What i meant is that it kinda hard shutdowns mobility, doesnt matter if you can dash 100 times in a row and dodge like its the matrix if the enemy throws down a targeted stun. > > Makes it a lot harder for those who rely on mobility to deal with him generally......with the ever present exception of Yasuo of course, he counters everyone who has projectile CC. On paper, yes, that is what it does. However in practice, highmobility characters tend to be so far away from you by the time the gold card hits them that you can't hit them anymore because of how slow your Q is also. Playing against a decent Zed or Leblanc means, yeah, you have a goldcard to stop their mobility, but they have tools to be too far away from you for you to retaliate. I mean, sure, there are probably mobile champions that he can hard counter with his gold card, but none of them are in the midlane, so the only time you'd see said player is when one of you is fed. (Also, I can't think of any off the top of my head, lemme know if you've got any examples.) ------------------------------------------------------- Again, not saying it's bad, but like, in practice it's really not that great of a tool, other than yet another thing meant to help get your other laner's fed.
: > [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLWAMflf,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2018-05-31T02:49:17.901+0000) > > Yes, but it's not great, given it's duration, travel speed and damage. It's really only used to secure kills for your other laners when you ult into their lane, or to deter an assassin from just running at you. (Even though they'll usually still just do that anyway.) > > TF is one of the most simple midlane mages in the game, but because the only thing he does better than other midlaners is roaming, he's a very difficult champion to play well. Well that is his thing though, a great deal of his powerbudget does go into his ulti for that reason x) While his kit is simple he is still very much respected post 6......at least i do.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLWAMflf,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2018-05-31T07:07:39.005+0000) > > Well that is his thing though, a great deal of his powerbudget does go into his ulti for that reason x) > > While his kit is simple he is still very much respected post 6......at least i do. Yeah, but you phrased it like TF's stun was supposed to somehow be equal or better than mobility. I understand why he is the way he is, and I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just stating why his stun isn't actually comparable to a dash, because it's use is meant for roaming.
AR URF (NA)
: I used to think immobile champs were easy to play.
Try playing Yorick in toplane right now. No really, try it. Playing a spiltpusher who's job is to keep up lane pressure, but without any hard cc or decent damage till you finish {{item:3078}} is not only difficult in a lane where everyone does a shit ton of damage and has a million dashes, but it's damn near impossible. Everyone and their mother deals more damage than you, does it faster than you, and even if they fuck up, you don't have the hard cc to stop them from dashing away. But if you make even one mistake, you lose. You're not getting back into the game, because they still deal more damage, and faster. {{champion:164}} ,{{champion:114}} , {{champion:157}} , {{champion:92}} & {{champion:23}}, All of these champions deal more damage than you do, and they do it faster. AND they have some form of mobility that makes it damn near impossible to punish them with your piddly little slow, or your wall. And you can't just buff Yorick to contend with that much aids, because then everyone who he either went even with, or won against will suddenly be stuck with an unwinnable lane matchup where they can't leave their lane without losing tower, and can't out pressure Yorick. /end sad Yorick player rant ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Switching gears here, combining damage with speed and mobility creates a very toxic experience to play against. For those of you who don't play top lane, imagine if {{champion:119}} had a dash, more base AD and faster attack speed, and also deals true damage, not with items, just built into his kit. Would that be fun to fight in bot lane? Or, how about this, what if {{champion:63}} had a dash, more base AP, low cooldowns, and dealt true damage, but they "balanced" it by making all his attacks click-on instead of aoe, all built into his kit? Would that be fun to fight in mid? (even though we all know he'd just be played bot again.) Because this isn't just a late game problem. It's not a matter of "oh, just beat them early." Because you literally can't, as most toplaners. The reason Maokai is always so busted is because he needs to be, in order to contend with the amount of cancer played in the toplane. {{champion:68}} and {{champion:83}} should be the standards for lane bullies and juggernauts. Annoying, sure, and once they get items, they hurt A LOT. But they should be easily counterable with proper play, and coordination. To clairfy, "expend all our cc killing just one guy" or "just don't die" is not, and should not be considered counterplay. That's stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLWAMflf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-30T18:26:58.801+0000) > > There's a certain irony to how some of the simpler champions are actually harder because you need to try and make their kits work against people with a bunch of flashy toys at their disposal. TFate's the epitome of this. Doesnt TF have a targeted stun though? Not that its impossible to counter by any means but it does help. Try {{champion:22}} into any mobile champ, they dash right past your slow and ulti or straight through it in some cases.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qLWAMflf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-30T18:44:53.877+0000) > > Doesnt TF have a targeted stun though? > > Not that its impossible to counter by any means but it does help. > > > Try Ashe into any mobile champ, they dash right past your slow and ulti or straight through it in some cases. Yes, but it's not great, given it's duration, travel speed and damage. It's really only used to secure kills for your other laners when you ult into their lane, or to deter an assassin from just running at you. (Even though they'll usually still just do that anyway.) TF is one of the most simple midlane mages in the game, but because the only thing he does better than other midlaners is roaming, he's a very difficult champion to play well. EDIT: why'd I get downvoted? Just pointing out that a roaming tool =/= a tool for fighting mobility
Pika Fox (NA)
: No, its moreso theyre a highly liked champion by one tricks so its easy to blind target ban them.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fz6fp0Bj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-24T15:44:02.307+0000) > > No, its moreso theyre a highly liked champion by one tricks so its easy to blind target ban them. No, they're just aids to fight. You honestly think anyone target bans in normals? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: "Pyke can't be a support!"
He just looks like aids to fight against. Imagine a Draven and Pyke lane; Imagine how quickly that's going to go down the shitter if you make even ONE mistake; That's why people are whining. I don't actually mind him, tbh. I just hope I don't see his ass toplane with a camping jungler.
: He found the infinity gauntlet and the rest of his lore is irrelevant.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c8TMRWPF,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-05-07T03:40:53.823+0000) > > He found the infinity gauntlet and the rest of his lore is irrelevant. report Ez, didn't snap his fingers.
: We trying to revive this meme now?
> [{quoted}](name=RainXBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wi77FLtM,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-04-22T21:09:40.304+0000) > > We trying to revive this meme now? Beats me, ask Riot. That quote just perfectly describes Riot's mindset when it comes to game balancing.
Rainfall (EUNE)
: RIot Your Testing Team Is Clueless.....
"We've noticed that Ekko does well against mages when his abilities are off cooldown, so we're giving him the tools to engage more often." -An actual thing Riot put in the patchnotes.
: If people want ADCs to not be the only class in bot lane, then they have to be ok with ADCs playing in other lanes. Because currently, people throw a tantrum the second an ADC becomes mildly viable in another lane, even if they aren't actually doing that well there. ######(EDIT: a line from another comment further down) I'm fine if Riot wants to move other classes into bot lane. Sure, whatever. But what that means is that ADCs have to be able to play other lanes, **AND** people have to not explode with crying for nerfs when they do that.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gj9BpLHd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-19T23:42:10.079+0000) > > If people want ADCs to not be the only class in bot lane, then they have to be ok with ADCs playing in other lanes. Because currently, people throw a tantrum the second an ADC becomes mildly viable in another lane, even if they aren't actually doing that well there. > > ######(EDIT: a line from another comment further down) > I'm fine if Riot wants to move other classes into bot lane. Sure, whatever. But what that means is that ADCs have to be able to play other lanes, **AND** people have to not explode with crying for nerfs when they do that. You'd need to make them less aids to fight as a Mage for that to happen. If you want more things to be viable, change items around, buff some key stats of champs, maybe change the way the lane or minions in the lane work, do SOMETHING other than just nerfing the shit out of the main viable stuff. Because being viable only because another class was gutted is NOT a good thing.
Juhachi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=0048,timestamp=2018-04-08T05:54:36.964+0000) > > What exactly do you mean when you say "snowflake"? > > {{champion:142}}, {{champion:163}} and {{champion:427}} are the only recent champs that weren't "edgy". Zoe is annoying, Taliyah is perfect, and Ivern is doofy. What about that is snowflake? > > Then there's {{champion:141}} , {{champion:164}} , {{champion:240}} . Champs that couldn't be classified as snowflake by any stretch of the imagination. > > {{champion:498}} is an actual racist and terrorist. Read her lore again and read between the lines. She is an actual terrorist. {{champion:497}} is just a f*ckboy. > > And that's just the new champs that were released. If you count re-releases, there's {{champion:50}} ,{{champion:6}} , {{champion:28}} , {{champion:19}} , {{champion:39}} , and technically {{champion:110}} and {{champion:1}}. > > None of these are snowflake, unless you consider being an orphan or 2/3rds gay snowflake. > > The only reason anyone complains about Varus is because their new lore makes no fucking sense. > > And new Annie's lore is fantastic. > > ---------------------------------------------------------- > > Keep this in mind, I agree with your title. There's no reason they should have apologized for that. Especially given that her design is relatively tame. > > However, I don't think you realize what an SJW is, or what a snowflake is. > > Because if you do, than that means you were deliberately using buzzwords to incite anger in people. > > So you're either ignorant, or a troll. And I'm not sure which is worse. how did i become arrogant? i was just saying that too many people complain about sexy things , i call the recent releases snowflake approved cause its true, they didnt bash on it cause it wasnt a sexy girl and it didnt offend them, please dont defend these clowns
> [{quoted}](name=Juhachi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=00480000,timestamp=2018-04-08T05:58:35.276+0000) > > how did i become arrogant? i was just saying that too many people complain about sexy things , i call the recent releases snowflake approved cause its true, they didnt bash on it cause it wasnt a sexy girl and it didnt offend them, please dont defend these clowns Ignorant is what I said. Not arrogant. If you really don't know what ignorant means then I guess I was right on that count. ------------------------------------------------------- "i call the recent releases snowflake approved cause its true, they didnt bash on it cause it wasnt a sexy girl and it didnt offend them" That's like saying every Paladins character is alt-right approved because everyone has fully automatic guns and has no problem toting them around. A.) There is no evidence that either party is influencing either game. B.) Saying either of those things are true can ONLY incite anger in people who are either playing the game, or are politically like-minded. C.) It is stupid to believe that million dollar companies would operate on the whims of idiotic people that make up less than 1% of their playerbase. D.) An apology does not mean that any of this is true. That just means Riot felt it was warranted. Because almost nobody gave a shit about Kai'sa. The most people were saying she was fucking boring sounding. -------------------------------------------------------- Either way, this doesn't change the point of my post. Just because Riot has not been going out of their way to piss off the SJWs and snowflakes doesn't mean they are appeasing them, or even paying them any attention. It just means they apologized. They shouldn't have, but they did. In fact, if you just said "I don't think they needed to apologize", I'd have upvoted your post and went on with my day. But you used buzzwords that incite anger and made false claims about the recent released champions. I'm not defending anyone. I'm correcting you.
Juhachi (NA)
: Why did riot apologize about making Kai'sa? "overly sexualized"
> [{quoted}](name=Juhachi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E3yLIk4T,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-07T17:19:31.508+0000) > > It has been a while since riot actually released a champion that doesn't match the snowflake player base wants from a character. What exactly do you mean when you say "snowflake"? {{champion:142}}, {{champion:163}} and {{champion:427}} are the only recent champs that weren't "edgy". Zoe is annoying, Taliyah is perfect, and Ivern is doofy. What about that is snowflake? Then there's {{champion:141}} , {{champion:164}} , {{champion:240}} . Champs that couldn't be classified as snowflake by any stretch of the imagination. {{champion:498}} is an actual racist and terrorist. Read her lore again and read between the lines. She is an actual terrorist. {{champion:497}} is just a f*ckboy. And that's just the new champs that were released. If you count re-releases, there's {{champion:50}} ,{{champion:6}} , {{champion:28}} , {{champion:19}} , {{champion:39}} , and technically {{champion:110}} and {{champion:1}}. None of these are snowflake, unless you consider being an orphan or 2/3rds gay snowflake. The only reason anyone complains about Varus is because their new lore makes no fucking sense. And new Annie's lore is fantastic. ---------------------------------------------------------- Keep this in mind, I agree with your title. There's no reason they should have apologized for that. Especially given that her design is relatively tame. However, I don't think you realize what an SJW is, or what a snowflake is. Because if you do, than that means you were deliberately using buzzwords to incite anger in people. So you're either ignorant, or a troll. And I'm not sure which is worse.
: can we raise the mana cost on all of brand's abilities if hes going to be a support?
Can we maybe just make all the aoe and radii on his abilities smaller? And then change his numbers afterwards, if he's still a problem later. Cause his actual problem is how easy it is to land his abilities, from how I see it. And mana cost increases can come after, if they're really a problem.
Shiznyte (NA)
: Brain Dead Champions
And then there's me, maining {{champion:83}}. Brain dead man playing a brain dead man.
: Yasuo's brother, wanting revenge on yasuo playrate skyrockets if champ is specifically desiring to kill yasuo
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EnBsrrqQ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-19T15:22:57.186+0000) > > Yasuo's brother, wanting revenge on yasuo > > > playrate skyrockets if champ is specifically desiring to kill yasuo I'm expecting them to make some kind of Jetstream Sam-like character for that role tbh.
GGLineaR (NA)
: {{champion:4}} Literally just a shittier version of Parley.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEOZyLxL,comment-id=0051,timestamp=2018-03-19T01:08:37.051+0000) > > {{champion:4}} > > Literally just a shittier version of Parley. Or, maybe {{champion:14}}. Because in higher elos, it's literally worthless. At least TF gets more passive gold for kills and cs. You have to be an idiot to die to Sion's passive.
: Which champ has the WORST passive in the game???
{{champion:4}} Literally just a shittier version of Parley.
Krully (EUW)
: agreed delete ez
> [{quoted}](name=Krully,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d0o7nNgO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-14T16:35:50.522+0000) > > agreed delete ez ;v; I love playing Ezreal though.
: The reason why Twitch received buffs
Well, yeah. You do want to be careful when buffing {{champion:91}}. His combo deals 410% of his AD in less than 3 seconds, which for a midlane assassin, means he NEEDS to be bad, otherwise he's just busted. That being said, ADC's need nerfs, not buffs. They are making everything cancer.
Testiclies (EUNE)
: First of all, I am truly happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that {{champion:236}} is an annoying piece of sh...oe. Secondly, I think that there are more annoying champions than {{champion:142}}. I'm not a big fan of her design. After all, she is just a little girl jumping and screaming here and there and talking too much and killing everyone and liking stars and shiny things. But, as far as I am concerned, her kit is not as annoying as many players think it is. Do you want to see another annoying midlaner? Meet my precious rock girl: {{champion:163}}. Her kit is one of the most annoying things on midlane. A decent Taliyah won't let you get near her at all and, although she lacks an offensive ultimate with damage output, Weaver's Wall (her R) is one of the most annoying abilities in this game when used well. Not only she can roam with it like no other midlaner (except {{champion:136}} , maybe) but she can use it as a perfect escape ability. When roaming, she can force the lane she roamed to flash over the wall or they die (I am talking purely about her and her kit, not about counterganks and so on). But that's just one midlaner. Nevertheless, the most annoying midlaner is, without further arguments, {{champion:238}}. He doesn't need to sustain his mana, he blinks every 10 seconds with his W and R, and his passive is the most broken passive in this game. Look at the passive of {{champion:127}}. She can use an ability with no mana cost every 18 seconds. This being said, does Zed have got her passive as well? He doesn't even need to use mana! And no, I do not accept the argument that champions also need to maintain their energy usage. This only won't let them use their abilities every 0.5 seconds. But mages, who need to maintain their mana, have got high ability cooldowns, which is the same as energy that won't let them spam abilities. I would really like to see changes that would give energy user champions mana and high ability cooldowns, just to be fair. Check other lanes. As you have previously mentioned before, {{champion:236}} is a ridiculously annoying ADC, right next to {{champion:67}}. I simply hate because there are certain situations and teamcomps when you can't outplay her at all. Her low-cooldown dash makes her very annoying, and her oneshot ability is, in my opinion, a bit too powerful. I am not talking about her being OP but she lacks the amount of ways to outplay her other champions have got. Oh, and how about {{champion:267}} as a support? I think she is balanced now, her greatest enemy is her ridiculously high mana costs, but it is easy to admit that she is purely annoying. She has got a mixed kit with both sustain and damage, neither of them are to underestimate or you'll find yourself in a very bad situation. {{champion:44}} is similar to her, but both his sustain and damage values are lower than hers. He is something like a melee tank version of her. Now let's jump to the jungle. {{champion:121}} is, in my honest opinion, the most annoying jungler in this game. Not only is his burst damage simply ridiculous, but his high mobility with jumps and leaps with his invisibility every 0.5 second makes him unkillable in certain game comps. And what about toplane? Do you think {{champion:157}} and {{champion:122}} are annoying? Well, then you have never faced a decent {{champion:41}} in your life. His ridiculous amount of damage output, amazing pushing potential, inbuilt {{item:3035}} and inbuilt {{item:3140}} that is available every 15 seconds and heals him as well, barrels that are not easy to play around, global ultimate, true damage, slowing abilities, high amount of movement speed boosts and higher gold income than any other champion in this game makes him my #1 most annoying champion. The only way to kill him is to wait until he misses something or plays something badly. I. Simply. Hate. Him. As you can see, the champions I listed above are all very annoying and sometimes has got kits that are harder to play around than other champions' kits. This being said, look at their overall performance. According to [champion.gg](http://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.overallPosition&order=ascend), they are all in the top 4 champions with the highest overall performances of their own lanes, except {{champion:163}} and {{champion:236}} who don't perform so well at the current meta. This means that the most annoying champions are usually the ones who don't get gutted at all, sometimes they even buff them (lookin' at you, {{champion:238}} with your recent R buff that is ridiculous and tells me that he is Riot's favorite champ...) and have got the most carry and win potential. Or does their carry potential mean that they are annoying?
> [{quoted}](name=Testiclies,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N6dP0EXs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-05T11:43:04.302+0000) > > Do you want to see another annoying midlaner? Meet my precious rock girl: {{champion:163}}. Her kit is one of the most annoying things on midlane. Be nice to rock girl. She didn't do anything wrong.
Ifneth (NA)
: {{champion:163}} “Distance means so little when family means so much.” Unlike many champions, Taliyah has a living and loving family. Her whole lore is about keeping them safe. “Girls with dreams become women with vision.” The stoneweaver is a poster child for female education. This is somewhat redundant in developed nations, but many countries still don’t teach their girls. “The sun rises. I must go!” I played her for months before I understood how ominous this quote is. I thought it was just a reference to the day passing by, like in her quotes about destroying turrets. A few days ago, I recognized that the quote also refers to Azir, whose symbol is the sun-disk and who has risen Shurima from the sand. Taliyah had to rush home from her training to protect her tribe from him. Edit: People upvoted this, and one person left a nice comment, so I’ll add more Taliyah quotes. **** “The bird’s trust is not in the branch.” Taliyah is quoting the advice Yasuo gave after saving her from a lion. It was the first time she had to use her powers to defend herself, and she had wavered and failed. Taliyah had always feared her powers, keeping them hidden when she was young and leaving her tribe to seek a teacher once she couldn’t keep them hidden. But Yasuo’s training and advice taught the girl, whom he called _little sparrow_, to instead trust her wings and use her powers unhesitatingly. **** “Not all who wander are lost.” Yasuo told Taliyah this quote during their training. It’s one of his own. Ever since he was blamed for his master’s death, he has walked the earth, seeking the real killer. Likewise, Taliyah has gone on a long and difficult journey to find a teacher and must now return to Shurima to protect her tribe. **** “There is stone beneath your sand!” Taliyah says this, among many other things, to Azir when near him. Thousands of years ago, Azir conquered the tribes of the desert, establishing a vast empire named after its ancient capitol, Shurima. The people loathed and feared both the brutality of this campaign and the slavery under his rule. Now, with the emperor having risen from the dead and raised his city from the dunes, the stone-weaver threatens an uprising. This quote is deep enough to require another paragraph. The stone refers to more than her powers: the buildings and walls of the Shuriman capitol were originally built of stone, which was buried under the sand after the Ascencion crisis destroyed the city. The new Shuriman city and its soldiers are made of sand raised by Azir’s magic. Moreover, the people living in those buildings were buried under the rubble and forgotten, while Azir and Nasus and Renekton and Xerath, who are gleaming or white like sand, are remembered. Last, the people were made to literally support these figures and their empire like stones support an object. If they, perhaps led by a certain stone-weaving and articulate teenager, were to shake with unrest, then they could bring the whole empire crashing down again.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=KmlHtXeH,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-02-27T03:12:23.729+0000) > > {{champion:163}} > “Distance means so little when family means so much.” > > Unlike many champions, Taliyah has a living and loving family. Her whole lore is about keeping them safe. > > “Girls with dreams become women with vision.” > > The stoneweaver is a poster child for female education. This is somewhat redundant in developed nations, but many countries still don’t teach their girls. > > “The sun rises. I must go!” > > I played her for months before I understood how ominous this quote is. I thought it was just a reference to the day passing by, like in her quotes about destroying turrets. A few days ago, I recognized that the quote also refers to Azir, whose symbol is the sun-disk and who has risen Shurima from the sand. Taliyah had to rush home from her training to protect her tribe from him. > > Edit: People upvoted this, and one person left a nice comment, so I’ll add more Taliyah quotes. > > > **** > “The bird’s trust is not in the branch.” > > Taliyah is quoting the advice Yasuo gave after saving her from a lion. It was the first time she had to use her powers to defend herself, and she had wavered and failed. Taliyah had always feared her powers, keeping them hidden when she was young and leaving her tribe to seek a teacher once she couldn’t keep them hidden. But Yasuo’s training and advice taught the girl, whom he called _little sparrow_, to instead trust her wings and use her powers unhesitatingly. > > **** > “Not all who wander are lost.” > > Yasuo told Taliyah this quote during their training. It’s one of his own. Ever since he was blamed for his master’s death, he has walked the earth, seeking the real killer. Likewise, Taliyah has gone on a long and difficult journey to find a teacher and must now return to Shurima to protect her tribe. > > **** > “There is stone beneath your sand!” > > Taliyah says this, among many other things, to Azir when near him. Thousands of years ago, Azir conquered the tribes of the desert, establishing a vast empire named after its ancient capitol, Shurima. The people loathed and feared both the brutality of this campaign and the slavery under his rule. Now, with the emperor having risen from the dead and raised his city from the dunes, the stone-weaver threatens an uprising. > > This quote is deep enough to require another paragraph. The stone refers to more than her powers: the buildings and walls of the Shuriman capitol were originally built of stone, which was buried under the sand after the Ascencion crisis destroyed the city. The new Shuriman city and its soldiers are made of sand raised by Azir’s magic. Moreover, the people living in those buildings were buried under the rubble and forgotten, while Azir and Nasus and Renekton and Xerath, who are gleaming or white like sand, are remembered. Last, the people were made to literally support these figures and their empire like stones support an object. If they, perhaps led by a certain stone-weaving and articulate teenager, were to shake with unrest, then they could bring the whole empire crashing down again. Man, I love Taliyah. I wish Riot gave her more attention.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Politely, I can only see it as a negative if riot does not keep very close tabs on adc. Some 18 champions for that class and you realistically will see 2 in almost every game. other positions, top jungle mid sup, have much higher pools to pick from and thus it makes less of an impact if the range of viability is more varied.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IvaOEH8v,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-02-27T08:03:12.048+0000) > > Politely, I can only see it as a negative if riot does not keep very close tabs on adc. Some 18 champions for that class and you realistically will see 2 in almost every game. other positions, top jungle mid sup, have much higher pools to pick from and thus it makes less of an impact if the range of viability is more varied. No, I agree. I was just saying that Jhin in particular really hasn't been favoured all that much by anyone but the skin team. ADCs, or maybe the hypercarries IN that class specifically, have been rito's favourite for a while now. And that's dumb.
GGLineaR (NA)
: Not exactly sad feels, but they are powerful just the same. ---------------------------------- Maiden of the Mist : **"Your mortal form is so confining, Yorick. You could be infinite." ** {{champion:83}} : _"I am enough."_ --------------------------------- Maiden of the Mist : **"Yorick, look what you've become."** {{champion:83}} : _"I've become what I must be." _ ------------------ Maiden of the Mist : **"Join us in eternity, Yorick."** {{champion:83}}: _"In the beyond. Once you are free."_ ---------------------------------------- Maiden of the Mist : **"One more step toward domination!" ** {{champion:83}} : _"One more step toward the end."_ -------------------------------------------- Man, I love Yorick.
{{champion:83}} _"You think you want immortality? I'll **gladly** give you mine."_
: League of Feels
Not exactly sad feels, but they are powerful just the same. ---------------------------------- Maiden of the Mist : **"Your mortal form is so confining, Yorick. You could be infinite." ** {{champion:83}} : _"I am enough."_ --------------------------------- Maiden of the Mist : **"Yorick, look what you've become."** {{champion:83}} : _"I've become what I must be." _ ------------------ Maiden of the Mist : **"Join us in eternity, Yorick."** {{champion:83}}: _"In the beyond. Once you are free."_ ---------------------------------------- Maiden of the Mist : **"One more step toward domination!" ** {{champion:83}} : _"One more step toward the end."_ -------------------------------------------- Man, I love Yorick.
Nyloaf (NA)
: when the rito gods favor the absolute shit out of you : ^)
> [{quoted}](name=Nyloaf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IvaOEH8v,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-26T22:42:26.726+0000) > > when the rito gods favor the absolute shit out of you > > : ^) Well, I mean, Jhin hasn't been in the best spot for a while now. Unless you mean the ADC role in general, of course. ;v;
M4ddness (NA)
: Name a More Iconic Duo
Infernape (EUW)
: Nono. You must go top lane Taric and be F A B U L O U S.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eoAM3qze,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-25T21:36:23.545+0000) > > Nono. You must go top lane Taric and be F A B U L O U S. That actually works well with the new runes. If you know how to play Taric well, you can beat ANYONE in toplane 1v1. EDIT: nvm, Irelia is a thing. Also rip manaflow Taric giving him infinite mana sustain.
: I feel like stalling is easy because most people don't actively try to finish the game. Teams rarely group to push towers(whether or not they are ahead). A lot of people never seem to hit towers at all. Often I see situations where 1 or 2 champions are dead on the enemy team, so my team heads into their jungle to take all the camps or search for kills instead of just hitting towers.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathbypie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nhj1hF01,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-25T04:41:18.510+0000) > > I feel like stalling is easy because most people don't actively try to finish the game. Teams rarely group to push towers(whether or not they are ahead). A lot of people never seem to hit towers at all. Often I see situations where 1 or 2 champions are dead on the enemy team, so my team heads into their jungle to take all the camps or search for kills instead of just hitting towers. Or you have a {{champion:83}} player who never groups, and has a personal vendetta against all towers. (Me)
: His clone needs to flash away when it's about to die to bait the enemies flash.. That will get his king of trolling crown back.
> [{quoted}](name=WiegrafOfValor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q76A8gGV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-25T17:11:09.025+0000) > > His clone needs to flash away when it's about to die to bait the enemies flash.. That will get his king of trolling crown back. Or just make it turn invisible, and then die, that way people might think you blinked over the wall, and either walk right into the boxes, or flash over the wall. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Barkley (NA)
: I am so beyond sick of these 1-sided stomp fests
Monster Hunter World, eh? It's fun, I like shooting monsters in the face repeatedly with an oversized gun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NkdAMgNZ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-25T13:04:08.460+0000) > > He did not indeed but it DOES support what i wrote, that's my point > > He said that crit build is superior to ap build because of the cost, doesn't this tell you that there is a problem when zeal items cost 2600 gold and give a huge offensive power? that LW items cost 2600 gold too? > > There is a huge problem with the cost of marksmen's items atm, they cost too little and give a huge amount of power to a class that scales hard in late game _" He did not indeed but it DOES support what i wrote, that's my point"_ What do I even write for this? You contradict yourself in one sentence. _"He said that crit build is superior to ap build because of the cost, doesn't this tell you that there is a problem when zeal items cost 2600 gold and give a huge offensive power? "_ No, it says AP Twitch sucks and claiming that fact as evidence is either out-of-touch or dishonest in the same way as claiming that because AD Viktor sucks AP is too strong and needs to be nerfed, or that Tank Ornn is better than AP Ornn so tank items need to be nerfed. A bad build on a champion is not evidence that other items should be nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NkdAMgNZ,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T13:23:22.087+0000) > > _" He did not indeed but it DOES support what i wrote, that's my point"_ > What do I even write for this? You contradict yourself in one sentence. > > _"He said that crit build is superior to ap build because of the cost, doesn't this tell you that there is a problem when zeal items cost 2600 gold and give a huge offensive power? "_ > No, it says AP Twitch sucks and claiming that fact as evidence is either out-of-touch or dishonest in the same way as claiming that because AD Viktor sucks AP is too strong and needs to be nerfed, or that Tank Ornn is better than AP Ornn so tank items need to be nerfed. > A bad build on a champion is not evidence that other items should be nerfed. AP items are just horribly outclassed by zeal items. AP costs are much higher than crit items with the exception of {{item:3031}}. They cost so little, and yet they are still just as powerful than AP options under the BEST conditions. Kai'sa has decent AP scaling, so by all rights, this stuff SHOULD be viable on her. But because zeal is so cheap, there's no reason to build AP, and so you just go crit and AD like every other ADC. They clearly wanted her to have build diversity, but it's not viable because of how cheap adc items are in comparision to ap items. The cheapness of adc items are why adcs are always getting shit for being so overpowered, because while everyone else is still finishing an item, you have 1, and are working on a second unless you're behind. Either give everyone cost reductions so that adcs aren't just unstoppable if they get fed and can suddenly 1v9 with 2 items and a component, or increase the adc item costs back up to what they used to be. ADC is a problematic role rn. And that's because crit is too cheap for how powerful it is.
: Why did Skarner become so nutty out of nowhere? I remember in like the first 2 weeks of LCS there was no Skarner, now he's everywhere.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaVolca,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRxpbEPo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-24T22:44:46.809+0000) > > Why did Skarner become so nutty out of nowhere? > > I remember in like the first 2 weeks of LCS there was no Skarner, now he's everywhere. Water Walking and Celerity. Also predator to a degree. Pairing all that with his passive, he can just build full tank and run at you. And unless you want to blow your CC on a tank, there's nothing you can do about it as he runs up to you at mach 15, and ults you into his team. He forces you to either expend sums or CC to prevent your death, and if you have neither, you are a free kill post 6. It's annoying, but it works. Skarner deserves at least a LITTLE time in the limelight, so as much as I hate this tactic, I can't bring myself to hate him. I main {{champion:83}} , so I know how it feels to be so underwhelming for so long.
: Now that Quinn is getting looked at, can we play as Valor again?
Honestly, if they do that, I'd prefer they go back to her original design as a melee assassin. Saying this as someone who plays Yorick and Urgot top lane and Ezreal bot lane. I'm tired of seeing her toplane when she is viable, but her character concept deserves attention. Because it is interesting.
: > [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eo0Tbj0Y,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-02-23T20:27:20.595+0000) > > That's because she's a toplaner. > > Unless it's a tank, people ignore how underpowered or overpowered toplaners are. Pretty much. She's absolute cancer to lane against.
> [{quoted}](name=Miku Append,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eo0Tbj0Y,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T20:41:20.027+0000) > > Pretty much. She's absolute cancer to lane against. And when that new rune goes through, it'll get even worse. I won't even be able to pick Urgot into her anymore.
: Which champions do you hate playing against in lane or just in general ?
I play nothing but Yorick, Urgot, Twisted Fate, and Ezreal I hate playing against anyone with a brain in toplane, because neither of my champions can function against someone who knows what they're doing. I hate any and all assassins when I play midlane, because then TF becomes next to impossible to play. Bonus points if they are assassins that are played in the midlane. And in the botlane, I hate healers. And Caitlyn Because it means that my poke is far less effective as Ezreal, since they can just heal it up again in a milisecond, and also because Cait is the one person who can return my poke. I should probably just play champs that are easy wins, instead of playing champs I enjoy. But whatever.
Anonagon (NA)
: I love that you nerfed Ornn, I hate how you did it.
His damage and shield numbers were just too damn high. What is it with Riot and always side stepping the problem?
: Meanwhile nobody is saying anything about {{champion:114}} ...
> [{quoted}](name=Miku Append,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eo0Tbj0Y,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-02-23T08:10:37.565+0000) > > Meanwhile nobody is saying anything about {{champion:114}} ... That's because she's a toplaner. Unless it's a tank, people ignore how underpowered or overpowered toplaners are.
: > [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I6pW6VHc,comment-id=003e,timestamp=2018-02-22T15:20:47.101+0000) > > This sounds... too strong. True damage is a little much. (I'd rather you just give lethality or pen, tbh) > > Plus, this is going to shove people like my two mains {{champion:83}} and {{champion:6}} even further out of playability. > > Neither of them can even utilize this rune, because Yorick gets kited like a motherfucker so it's best he just splitpushes, and Urgot is "ranged". > > Feelsbadman Nah Yorick got some anti-kite with his E and W, especially with his Ghoul's up and with his Ult. Mother of fuck can he maintain his maintain the buff. Urgot tho, he needs to be a "Melee" with a ranged attack AKA a melee/ranged hybrid that can use some melee items but on their effects if it's on his AA as well as not being able to use {{item:3085}} or {{item:3748}} but {{item:3053}} with no problem.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonShea,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I6pW6VHc,comment-id=003e0000,timestamp=2018-02-22T23:51:20.720+0000) > > Nah Yorick got some anti-kite with his E and W, especially with his Ghoul's up and with his Ult. Mother of fuck can he maintain his maintain the buff. Urgot tho, he needs to be a "Melee" with a ranged attack AKA a melee/ranged hybrid that can use some melee items but on their effects if it's on his AA as well as not being able to use {{item:3085}} or {{item:3748}} but {{item:3053}} with no problem. I just like whining about Yorick. Urgot genuinely does need to be able to use the melee only stat bonuses.
: 5 hours of "content" was him repeating himself over and over again. Also, he lost his damn mind in a meta that doesn't favor him. And why would riot listen to him over someone like Licorice? Someone who is capable of playing top lane champions at a professional level, and someone who has said that the state of top lane is okay? i'd like to hear from more professional players first. Hashinshin's vision of top lane is shitty all around.
> [{quoted}](name=Corsair Sion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MTUeWEqy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-22T00:48:45.709+0000) > Hashinshin's vision of top lane is shitty all around. That's because toplane _is_ shitty. You either play a tank, or you play Fiora or Riven. That's not healthy for the lane, or the game. If you die or back without TP up, you will probably lose your tower before you can walk back. If your turret has less than 80% health, you're going to get dived on by the top and jungle, and they'll take your turret. If you stay in lane with less than 80% hp, or under tower with less than 50%, you will get ganked and die, and then lose your tower. If you lose your tower, you have to sit your ass in toplane and farm, and hope your lane opponent doesn't roam, or attempt to take herald. If they do either, you have to follow, and will probably die. Even if you do just sit and farm and they don't do anything to punish you, you're still behind. If you get behind as a toplaner, you're not going to catch up unless they throw. ------------------------------------------------------- Everything is too tanky, and everything deals too much damage. This problem is hyper-affecting toplane. Which is why it's shit. My problem with hashinshin, is that he doesn't ACTUALLY care about toplane's balance. He just cares about Jax. But he's not wrong when he says toplane is ass. Because toplane _is_ ass.
: Bruiser Keystone on PBE
This sounds... too strong. True damage is a little much. (I'd rather you just give lethality or pen, tbh) Plus, this is going to shove people like my two mains {{champion:83}} and {{champion:6}} even further out of playability. Neither of them can even utilize this rune, because Yorick gets kited like a motherfucker so it's best he just splitpushes, and Urgot is "ranged". Feelsbadman
: > [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4iV3vFp2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-02-20T06:56:34.957+0000) > > Here, I'll give you an actual unpopular opinion, > > I like Yorick. > > Here's another. > > I don't Arclight Yorick. People actually like the arclight skin line?
> [{quoted}](name=Unrefõrmed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4iV3vFp2,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-02-20T07:02:01.557+0000) > > People actually like the arclight skin line? Yeah. And then tell the underwhelmed Yorick players that it's "better than nothing", which I think, no it's not. Like, at all. Or they call us ungrateful. Which, also, I think is wrong. It's a lazy skin after around 6 years of waiting. Was really hoping for Dragon Summoner Yorick or something. Guess I'll join the wait for a new Yorick skin that doesn't disappoint.
: Unpopular Opinion: "Unpopular Opinion" threads just express an opinion shared by the majority
Here, I'll give you an actual unpopular opinion, I like Yorick. Here's another. I don't Arclight Yorick.
: Will we ever get Karthus' face back?
I personally like the lower detail on karthus's face. Makes him look more spectral. But I can see why people would want the old one.
: {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} all feel underperforming and shit to play. Before you start arguing that some of them still do damage when properly played (duh mains know how to play with any champs). They are supposed to be AP CARRY. ADC is not the only carry class in the game. "In terms of now what do you call Azir, Taliyah, Vladimir, Malzahar, Orianna and Ryze? They're mages. Same to Syndra, Cass, Veigar, Xerath, Zoe (somehow), Anivia and Twisted Fate. All of these champions have been amazing for ages (Zoe since release OmegaLUL)." Syndra is garbage unskilled OP unnerfed pile of crap same with Orianna. Cass cant say much i never play her Veigar is good yes Xerath no just no, pros might play him well anything below diamond is trash Anivia I never see anyone playing her but sure might be good Twisted Fate the bronze and the Challenger choice. Every time I see a tf is a bronze feeder, but according to legends Challengers are gods with him. Zoe is bs I agree but she is getting nerfed each patch. Vlad is meh. (and he is more of a tank/juggernaut then a mage) Ryze is bad Taliyah never see her either Malzahar is balanced in a bad way. He makes everyone suffer except the ADC and the enemy Mage. Funny thing is people spammed the boards for the past 6-8 months that mages are garbage tier and Riot finally fixing the mage items. You did not have reason to bitch about mages thus far , you will have when the next patch hits live.
> [{quoted}](name=OP Garen Support,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WzrUNp4B,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T02:33:01.365+0000) > > {{champion:103}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} > > all feel underperforming and shit to play. > > Before you start arguing that some of them still do damage when properly played (duh mains know how to play with any champs). They are supposed to be AP CARRY. ADC is not the only carry class in the game. > > "In terms of now what do you call Azir, Taliyah, Vladimir, Malzahar, Orianna and Ryze? They're mages. Same to Syndra, Cass, Veigar, Xerath, Zoe (somehow), Anivia and Twisted Fate. All of these champions have been amazing for ages (Zoe since release OmegaLUL)." > > Syndra is garbage unskilled OP unnerfed pile of crap same with Orianna. > Cass cant say much i never play her > Veigar is good yes > Xerath no just no, pros might play him well anything below diamond is trash > Anivia I never see anyone playing her but sure might be good > Twisted Fate the bronze and the Challenger choice. Every time I see a tf is a bronze feeder, but according to legends Challengers are gods with him. > Zoe is bs I agree but she is getting nerfed each patch. > Vlad is meh. (and he is more of a tank/juggernaut then a mage) > Ryze is bad > Taliyah never see her either > Malzahar is balanced in a bad way. He makes everyone suffer except the ADC and the enemy Mage. > > > Funny thing is people spammed the boards for the past 6-8 months that mages are garbage tier and Riot finally fixing the mage items. You did not have reason to bitch about mages thus far , you will have when the next patch hits live. Swain is more viable in toplane. He's not great mid. I wish I saw more of Taliyah. She takes too much effort for most people. I love playing TF, but unless you're some kind of god, it's all you can do to just not feed. I'm glad no one plays Anivia. Vlad is also better toplane than mid. Viktor is actually unplayable with all the MS and mobility in the game now. But yeah, mages suck. Still. They have for a while now. You only need mages rn to make a tank less effective, and for CC.
Show more

GGLineaR

Level 64 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion