: I am talking about Conqueror, not crit items. They're nerfing crit items because of ADCs, not because of Yasuo. We've seen so many iterations of Yasuo builds (Triforce, Phantom Mallet) and he's been completely fine in the absence of his standard crit path. Conqueror enables him to choose between alternate builds more so because of its extra damage. He's a fighter that doesn't need to build too defensive because of how reliable his passive is and how mobile he can be. He could build pseudo tank and he'd still pump out that true damage. It is the RUNE that is the problem, crit items are a different problem.
so...? The point is yasuo doesn't need any nerfs, because he is getting shafted because of item changes. Even if conqueror yasuo is overpowered right now (Which is debatable) it doesn't matter because he's getting nerfed. Because of how IE will work next patch, conqueror won't be that good on yas since it's only 20% of 80% of the true damage since how IE naturally deals it to champs now. It's not a concern, nothing to change.
ADMONITOR1 (EUNE)
: FUKING NERF MUNDO RIOT
already happening genius, perhaps you should google and do some research before you shitpost?
Rioter Comments
: i wanna try new ie on master yi
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze 1 99LP,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lB6EZtzL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-13T05:45:25.727+0000) > > i wanna try new ie on master yi It's terrible, crit yi is for burst and IE just lost burst.
: Is there a time frame or cooldown for Conqueror? A tale of Conqsuo
Maybe you should check the PBE and see that because of the nerfs to zeal and ie, yasuo is gonna get hard nerfed and isn't gonna be any decent before you call for nerfs when there are already changes that will affect him?
Malak (NA)
: Too much movement speed shit in Sorcery
IMO movement should be put into dom/lightblue utility tree instead of sorc, def agree. Tho I think it should be +ap and ad because that's how it works for everything else.
Elohaven (NA)
: Moderation on the boards is probably...
TIL i am on r/latestagecapitalism
Zeyphel (NA)
: Master Yi needs a Rework
I agree as a master yi main. I don't think he needs to be more complex actually, but have more nuacnce and counterplay that isn't "Well fucking cc him for 5 seconds".
: I feel so helpless in my ranked games
Let me explain something to you. 1. Can you make yourself get better teammates? The answer is no. It doesn't matter what you do. Call them retarded, complain about it on the boards/reddit/social media, it's not gonna change shit. stop giving a fuck about garbage teammates. You can't do anythiing about it. What you can do is to improve how you play. 5.3 cs/min is garbage, consider fixing that first. You aren't hardstuck because it's a lottery, you are hardstuck _because you aren't good. _
Hópe (NA)
: When the fuck is Kha getting nerfed?????? We have to wait until MSI is over??
He is getting nerfed next patch, riot mentioned they were delaying nerfs because they weren't satisfied with their current changes.
: "I can't climb because I get shitty teammates!"
Here's the one thing all of the idiots that say shit like "I GET BAD TEAMMATES THATS WHY I CANT CLIMB" dont get. CALLING YOUR TEAMMATES RETARDS AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM ISN'T GONNA MAKE YOU GET BETTER TEAMMATES. SO FOCUS ON THE FACTOR YOU DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, SO YOU....
: Inb4 yasuo defenders will try to defend him, only to say "incoherent monkey sounds".
because we should be nerfing a champion whose core items are getting shafted for the sake of....?
: Remove this Yasuo ult turret safety ffs
Ah yes, let's fucking nerf the champ whose core items are getting gutted for him because who gives a fuck about balance, we just want to shank champs we don't like.
GigglesO (NA)
: All Defense options feel like shit when compared to aftershock.
Grasp is still used early (it's stupidly good to be honest) but it's complete garbage later on, so yeah.
: In out if the loop, why is Mark zuckerberg being tried in court?
he is not getting tried, but questioned by senators about the fishy shit in facebook.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: I just clapped the enemy Yasuo main so hard, he ragequit
Ah haha comrade, lets toss these humans into gulags for playing a vidya gmae character! haha!
: its been 5 years yasuo mains
SUCH CONSTRUCTIVE THREAD, SUCH WOW OMGOMGOMG
Zarvanis (NA)
: Which is ironic, because that's also an absolute. Even Jedi can be hypocrites.
: Your name combined with your opposition to the USA is pure gold . Although i was being sarcastic about a set of cameras 3D reconstructing your face, turst me on this one, your personal data are arleady being abused daily.
I know this, I'm not russian by the way. I'm canadian.
: Season 8 is garbage.
People say this shit Every. Single. Fucking. Season.
Maatrix94 (EUNE)
: AUTOFILL SHOULD BE REMOVED
20 minutes q times my boys, I miss the old times haha!!
: Online 3D face recognition
Yeah, because that shit isn't creepy at all, lmao. And I'm sure the U.S. government won't abuse any of this information...
Jo0o (NA)
: You're not wrong, but more deterrents couldn't hurt, right? I doubt Riot's bottom line would be adversely affected if they made it a teensy bit more complicated to make a new account. (I still think the best solution is to require an amount of money up front for every new account and then pay that cost back several times over in RP, like a new account costs $5 but then begins with $20 worth of RP, but I doubt Riot would be willing to implement that for several reasons).
Deterrents rarely work that well. Many countries have the death penalty, doesn't stop people from murdering. Many religions tell you you'll suffer in the "afterlife" if you do bad, that didn't stop people neither.
DeusVult (NA)
: Only a slav drinks absolut
I'm not slavic lol, I just inspired my username off a toxic player I met. I wanted "Id gulag u irl" but that's too long, so I stuck with GULAG 4 U.
: All the best to you, buddy! But ya, can't blame you for leaving a sinking ship where people have gotten used to doing nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=LesVitesses,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FewK8x9e,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2018-03-15T00:15:29.827+0000) > > All the best to you, buddy! > > But ya, can't blame you for leaving a sinking ship where people have gotten used to doing nothing. So much edge, lmao.
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=okonXvJE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-14T20:52:45.747+0000) > > > > #Stop making everything about absolutes. Absolutely agree
: > [{quoted}](name=GULAG 4 U,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8KngTKE7,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2018-03-08T00:14:26.181+0000) > > Popular opinion alone is hardly a good way to judge the state of things. Popular opinion in this case is based on facts. Didn't you notice this is bot lane meta? Most of the time, the better adc wins the game, it's a fact.
I love how everyone runs around saying this, even though they never bother coming up with any evidence and then still call it a fact.
: im gonna be 100% honest here. **_RIOT!!!! PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE DAMN RAGEBLADE!!!!_** by completly removing the AP from rageblade, you are essentially throwing champs like {{champion:110}} , {{champion:96}} , and {{champion:10}} into the trash who need this item desperately, but you are also given already broken ass champs such as {{champion:23}} , {{champion:11}} , {{champion:24}} , {{champion:77}} , {{champion:157}} a giant steroid, and thats gonna make the game unplayable because they will be blowing up solo que and making them monsters...litterally. on top of that, with kai'sa being released shortly, the current rageblade is an absolute MUST on her if you want to be able to evolve all 3 spells of hers (my build i thought of, assuming you take her into jg is {{item:1416}}, {{item:3006}}, {{item:3146}}, {{item:3124}}, {{item:3153}}, {{item:3147}} and this will allow her to have 187 AD, 152 AP, and 168% bonus AS....i think, i gotta re-check my post i made....) so by doing this, not only are you instantly nerfing your new champion you're throwing away 3 champions that really need this, one of them being in pro play, but also giving already op broken champions a huge ass steroid, and it's gonna make solo que fr anybody vsing against it cancerous.... but aside from this, if i were to vote....i'd say Hyper Carry ADCs and Tanks
"incredibly broken" Out of all the champions you've listed, the only one that even comes close to "broken" is jax, and even then, he doesn't touch rageblade.
: 36/ 50 votes say nerf bot lane. lol riot come on
Popular opinion alone is hardly a good way to judge the state of things.
: I'll help you out. 1. Nasus passive lifesteal - only applies on large monsters/minions/champions since lifesteal runes were removed with the Runes Reforged - basically same as with Morgana's passive change. 2. Master Yi - True damage removed entirely from E, during ult he is now able to be slowed in attack speed but not movement speed. E reworked to 5 seconds of bonus physical damage on each hit that can critically strike, but NO MORE TRUE DAMAGE ON AN ASSASSIN WITH SLOW IMMUNITY. 3. Yasuo - E 3 second fixed cooldown unless it kills what it passes through. W reduced to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds on level 1-5 to make earlier game easier for his opponents. Q no longer applies 100% lifesteal effect since it can hit multiple targets with the whirlwind. 4. Tryndamere - Ult decreased to 2/2.5/3 seconds per rank 5. Garen - True damage removed entirely, Q and E damage now based off maximum health instead, Villain mechanic stacks up to ten times with each kill or assist granting 2% max health, 3 armor, 2 MR (up to 10 capped) 6. Warwick - Reduced W passive to around his active's range so if he's across the map and you are at 49% percent health you don't need to run for cover. Easy.
Master Yi, Yasuo, tryndamere and garen aren't even close to overpowered. You're hilariously misinformed.
: It's funny you completely ignored the tilde(~) which means around/near to. :D
It's funny you deflect your obvious and terrible attempt to manipulate statistics to push your narrative by saying "I USED ~ !!! I ROUNDED XD LMAO!!" it's not rounding when you lower it to 2 when it's much closer to 3, lmfao.
: 47% winrate. have you seen Sion, Kled, and Olaf, there are so many better picks than Yasuo
It's sarcasm
: Its {{item:3053}} all over again. Instead of taking advantage of melee/range specific modifiers or just straight up restricting them item to melee and working it around them because they are the only ones that can use it fairly with counter play. they just straight up gut it. Good job Riot. Good job taking another Bruiser Item Riot.
????????? What the hell? Rageblade isn't even a bruiser item right now, the fuck?
Barkley (NA)
: If you're the guy who votes "no" on a remake
: ~2% pickrate, meaning mainly one tricks are picking him, try picking Shaco up and tell me he feels strong to you :D
[It's funny you rounded the 2.88 playrate down to 2 and not 3. ](http://www.op.gg/champion/shaco/statistics/jungle)
: Why do dark star j4 and varus have the dark star filter over their voices
U would buy dark star kha but not any of his other skins? They're basically all better than dark star tbh.
Rubiini (EUW)
: Zoe is now really useless and that is so sad.
: Unhealthy Champs that need some nerfs
Incredible, he didn't put master yi and yasuo into the list.
Pyrath (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GULAG 4 U,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=YFvAcE6W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-14T00:55:34.803+0000) > > Why do you build titanic hydra on morde anyways? He has 1700 health at level 18... Because you're building Liandry's, Morello or Rylai's, most likely, and Titanic is supposed to reset your autoattack, which SHOULD be valuable during Q since you SHOULD be able to reset the last hit for massive burst damage.
- 2 years ago jesus fuck dude
: > [{quoted}](name=GULAG 4 U,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MIaE3TsA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-25T23:33:12.790+0000) > > If this shit is true, can someone please explain to me why Competitive and High elo aren't spamming yasuo to wreck shit if they're going to outplay themselves significantly less? He's got nothing to offer, if not damage. Understand that Yasuo is a hypercarry- a very, VERY bad idea for the higher levels, especially since most times the enemy can and will coordinate 3 man attacks on the fed target.
> [{quoted}](name=HouseOfSin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MIaE3TsA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-26T01:04:28.577+0000) > > He's got nothing to offer, if not damage. Understand that Yasuo is a hypercarry- a very, VERY bad idea for the higher levels, especially since most times the enemy can and will coordinate 3 man attacks on the fed target. So then why does this outplay yourself shit matters at all then?
: Should we ban bad players?
We should literally ban you from posting on the boards and throw you into the GULAG. https://images7.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED589/59c1f74897a91.jpeg
: Mods suck. Post pics of Vlad to show our discontent
HERE'S YOUR TICKET TO THE GULAG, THEN. https://images7.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED589/59c1f74897a91.jpeg
SuperHornio (EUNE)
: 20 minute low priority que SUUCKS ASS
fínćh (NA)
: Can you people explain something to me?
> I had an autistic morgana Hard to make a case for yourself when you preface it with this lmao.
: Explaining how to counter Kha'Zix
To be fair, kha'zix doesn't really need isolation to pop people right now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shroom Merchant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MIaE3TsA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-25T19:45:45.923+0000) > > yas mains use yas win rate to say he balanced to avoid nerf bat but in fact he actually opaf Yasuo as a champion is simply broken. The Win Rate is lower because Yasuo players still manage to outplay themselves. Does not change that parts of his kit are inherently broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MIaE3TsA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-25T20:17:53.936+0000) > > Yasuo as a champion is simply broken. > > The Win Rate is lower because Yasuo players still manage to outplay themselves. Does not change that parts of his kit are inherently broken. If this shit is true, can someone please explain to me why Competitive and High elo aren't spamming yasuo to wreck shit if they're going to outplay themselves significantly less?
: Pay 2 win tho
only if ur one of those disgusting fucks playing hitlerbolt or gulagbolt
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: So is this a new trend with shaco buffs?
53% winrate champ, needs buffs according to shaco mains
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uw7xKJd3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-25T16:42:21.689+0000) > > Tell us afterwards where the social placements put you. Forever Alone V, Superstar III or Head of a Family I? Who knows. > Hope the matchmaking puts you with nice people in the party. It's better to stay and be "Unmatched". Yes.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uw7xKJd3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-25T16:48:24.298+0000) > > It's better to stay and be "Unmatched". > > Yes. what are you, a fucking incel?!
VICKLIUS (NA)
: yes I did give pass something, he no longer gets crit dmg reduc on aa or q, q crit higher dmg by 8% lv 1, aa crit dmg same at lv8, an still gets 100%crit chance from sources, so w/ infin edge crit dmg goes from 225 to 250,q 187 to 250 an that is counter play because u got past his wall an then what should be allowed is you can hit him, but w/ it not being unidirectional like braum do u realize how small the angle is to hit him w/ a projectile?how can you counter play it? what I did is turn it into a shield, a long multi 6/7/8/9/10 shields in 1 ability.
nevermind I missread it what you did to the windwall change, I thought it became a 360 zone around yasuo for some reason.
Show more

GULAG 4 U

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion