: > [{quoted}](name=GXayah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEE47pH1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-06T19:34:08.516+0000) > > Never been banned once in my life. not sure where you got that idea, but let me tell you assumptions are bad. " you're trying to teach the game while not having it be too overwhelming" And yet your post had an assumption.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEE47pH1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T07:20:50.833+0000) > > " you're trying to teach the game while not having it be too overwhelming" > > And yet your post had an assumption. That's not an assumption, Riot has said that before.
: > [{quoted}](name=GXayah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-11-20T08:01:14.310+0000) > > It does sound decent, but on-hit effects I think are better, maybe Guinsoo's into that? For that ad/ap ratio {{item:3042}} 's Shock passive *is* an on-hit effect.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T09:02:39.244+0000) > > {{item:3042}} 's Shock passive *is* an on-hit effect. Oh, you're right, I've never actually played a champion that uses Muramana lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=GXayah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-11-20T07:58:04.020+0000) > > A man can only learn once he has failed, if he never tries, then he can never know what does and doesn't work This literally says nothing. I even point out that you should still try. :P
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T15:32:43.608+0000) > > This literally says nothing. > > I even point out that you should still try. :P I was agreeing with you
: > [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-19T03:16:24.223+0000) > > If you can explain your thought process and have a reason for building what you do, then it's perfectly valid. > That's not to say there aren't troll builds though. what this guy said ^^^ there is a big difference between trying out tank Viktor top lane and literally inting with shen ADC.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-19T04:06:19.461+0000) > > what this guy said ^^^ > > there is a big difference between trying out tank Viktor top lane and literally inting with shen ADC. Shen ADC makes no sense because he will always take damage from the ad and will never get in range to hit the enemy HOWEVER, Viktor top lane is good, because he can get tanky, has lots of movement speed, and has ranged abilities, against what are usually melee champions of course people have to think before they decide to do something others might not like, but maybe there are some comps where shen adc does shine, say like what people are doing right now in Flex, with Karthus ad, and maybe some other melee champion, then it could work given the support is ranged, I would say Shen AD + Teemo Support vs. Karthus AD, Alistar Support I would bet, that the Shen, Teemo would win. either way the point I'm trying to make is that League of Legends is far from a linear game, there will be times where something can be good, and fucking horrible, and you just gotta see what works and what doesn't
: {{champion:10}} + {{item:3004}} will become meta one day, I know it.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-19T08:02:30.217+0000) > > {{champion:10}} + {{item:3004}} will become meta one day, I know it. It does sound decent, but on-hit effects I think are better, maybe Guinsoo's into that? For that ad/ap ratio
: I still maintain I was the one who started ER rush on Ashe. My logic was stupid as fuck (it was because I kept running out of mana, not...whatever reason it was actually used for), but that's not the point. My point is low tier often has the best chances of discovering a new meta, because higher tier usually can't risk deviating from the main path to try something else, or they'll drop far.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-19T04:04:15.557+0000) > > I still maintain I was the one who started ER rush on Ashe. > > My logic was stupid as fuck (it was because I kept running out of mana, not...whatever reason it was actually used for), but that's not the point. My point is low tier often has the best chances of discovering a new meta, because higher tier usually can't risk deviating from the main path to try something else, or they'll drop far. Honestly it makes sense, I think ER was used for it's crit chance and cdr though
: While true, I do want to point out that these cases are often the exception, not the norm. That's not to say don't try (by all means, experiment) but 9/10 times your crazy theorycraft build is actually....not good. Which is ok!
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-19T13:19:20.659+0000) > > While true, I do want to point out that these cases are often the exception, not the norm. That's not to say don't try (by all means, experiment) but 9/10 times your crazy theorycraft build is actually....not good. Which is ok! A man can only learn once he has failed, if he never tries, then he can never know what does and doesn't work
: That's... not really true. There very much IS a reason for sub-diamond players not to try every troll build they think might work. Because they often lack the game knowledge to understand why something can work and what circumstances it may work under. That's why we have MF "support" constantly at a sub-40% win rate thanks to people not understanding the team comp and matchups that allowed it to work in pros, and how the rune changes effect it. And no, you're just... flat lying on some points. Runaan's on Ashe? That's always been intended as one of her core items. And while when it isn't strong it does follow the TRUE definition of non-meta, what you're defending is trolling, not non-meta. How about stop playing a team game if you're going to be selfish and act like the whole team should pick and play around you not understanding the game?
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-19T03:14:44.541+0000) > > That's... not really true. There very much IS a reason for sub-diamond players not to try every troll build they think might work. Because they often lack the game knowledge to understand why something can work and what circumstances it may work under. > > That's why we have MF "support" constantly at a sub-40% win rate thanks to people not understanding the team comp and matchups that allowed it to work in pros, and how the rune changes effect it. > > And no, you're just... flat lying on some points. Runaan's on Ashe? That's always been intended as one of her core items. And while when it isn't strong it does follow the TRUE definition of non-meta, what you're defending is trolling, not non-meta. > > How about stop playing a team game if you're going to be selfish and act like the whole team should pick and play around you not understanding the game? Where am I lying, I've seen people flame Ashes for building Runaan's, so you can't say that I am lying. Where am I defending trolling in my post? Please reference the EXACT line of text where I said anything that remotely resembled that.
Dynikus (NA)
: If you can explain your thought process and have a reason for building what you do, then it's perfectly valid. That's not to say there aren't troll builds though.
> [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7RUTFsb1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-19T03:16:24.223+0000) > > If you can explain your thought process and have a reason for building what you do, then it's perfectly valid. > That's not to say there aren't troll builds though. Of course there are troll builds, my favorite is full tear, but that isn't what I'm talking about.
Rioter Comments
: I made it all episodes of Your Lie in April without crying, I demand RP
now try it with Clannad, Clannad: After Story you won't. Nobody does.
: What are your top 5 favorite champions and what do they say about you?
{{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:68}} That i'm silver lmao goteeem Nah but I just like mechanical chicks.....and gangplank...always gangplank.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GXayah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJ94IhaF,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T18:27:56.478+0000) > > Some games were unwinnable though, like that one where he put the lighter on the guys hand with the 90% alcohol (i forget what it was, or if the guy cheated) but you are right, mostly it was to show a person's true character. Which is still pretty fuuuuucked The point is its supposed to be unwinnable. If you cheat, you lose your mind. The few games where no one cheated they didnt get mindfucked (although mister crazy luck guy did lose his luck powers.... Dunno why that was really a thing). Its entire thing is that its a punishment for those deserving of such. The game isnt always important and in many cases he just bypasses it altogether if the person is deserving (the bomber).
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJ94IhaF,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T18:35:04.953+0000) > > The point is its supposed to be unwinnable. If you cheat, you lose your mind. The few games where no one cheated they didnt get mindfucked (although mister crazy luck guy did lose his luck powers.... Dunno why that was really a thing). > > Its entire thing is that its a punishment for those deserving of such. The game isnt always important and in many cases he just bypasses it altogether if the person is deserving (the bomber). Either way, that show was fucking awesome and I much prefer it over "happy lucky fun time" ass Yugioh that came after
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GXayah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJ94IhaF,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-16T19:17:44.821+0000) > > if you ever watched season 0, it was literally him turning into the pharaoh and basically rigging games to be unwinnable lmao Season 0 didnt rig games to be unwinable per-say; the real point of the shadow game was to see if the person would cheat. Cheating was the sign of an impure/evil heart and so hed basically mindfuck the person forever if they cheated.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qJ94IhaF,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-11-17T14:11:33.662+0000) > > Season 0 didnt rig games to be unwinable per-say; the real point of the shadow game was to see if the person would cheat. Cheating was the sign of an impure/evil heart and so hed basically mindfuck the person forever if they cheated. Some games were unwinnable though, like that one where he put the lighter on the guys hand with the 90% alcohol (i forget what it was, or if the guy cheated) but you are right, mostly it was to show a person's true character. Which is still pretty fuuuuucked
Destaice (NA)
: “I won because I believed in the heart of the cards”
if you ever watched season 0, it was literally him turning into the pharaoh and basically rigging games to be unwinnable lmao
: "You need not follow, but you must witness." Azir radiates such power with this voice line.
Spekkıo (NA)
: I think it's obvious that you should see someone about it and people have already suggested that you do so there's your answer. Regarding your issue with academia, that's not necessarily important. You don't seem braindead either, if we're looking at the other end of the spectrum. You're self-aware of your problems, which is better than most of the people in this community. Go get help and when you're done getting help, find a trade and sink yourself in it. You don't need to chase after complexity in order to achieve something. Do something hands-on like wood working, metallurgy, sculpting, etc... Not everyone's designed to find the cure for cancer or to try and prove a new version of string theory. The more time you spend busying yourself, the less time you'll spend in your head.
> [{quoted}](name=Spekkıo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-14T13:36:45.148+0000) > > I think it's obvious that you should see someone about it and people have already suggested that you do so there's your answer. > > Regarding your issue with academia, that's not necessarily important. You don't seem braindead either, if we're looking at the other end of the spectrum. > > You're self-aware of your problems, which is better than most of the people in this community. > > Go get help and when you're done getting help, find a trade and sink yourself in it. > > You don't need to chase after complexity in order to achieve something. Do something hands-on like wood working, metallurgy, sculpting, etc... Not everyone's designed to find the cure for cancer or to try and prove a new version of string theory. > > The more time you spend busying yourself, the less time you'll spend in your head. It's weird, I know you're right, but sometimes even when I'm hands on doing something, I have some invasive thoughts, and usually i dont know what they're about, just random things, sometimes about food, sometimes it's about a terrible past memory, sometimes it's a "memory" of something that didn't happen at all
: You have a clear narrative in your story though. That is a good thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Faneseeker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-14T14:46:19.952+0000) > > You have a clear narrative in your story though. That is a good thing. It's because I've been struggling it for a long time, and then I did something so stupid it made me question what the fuck was wrong with me, because I know that no normal person is this fuckin dumb
afmghost (NA)
: School isn't for everyone. They refuse to change the system we have. Also, they don't try to treat any mental conditions you have (via tutors or speech class). The more you struggle, the more money is likely given to the school to fix it, so they do just enough to say they are doing something. Scummy, just like Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-14T14:35:09.122+0000) > > School isn't for everyone. They refuse to change the system we have. > Also, they don't try to treat any mental conditions you have (via tutors or speech class). The more you struggle, the more money is likely given to the school to fix it, so they do just enough to say they are doing something. > Scummy, just like Riot. So you're saying school is like the prison system we have...................... that makes a lot of sense.
: I'd definitely check with a doctor. I have ADHD and a lot of the issues you describe sound like things I've went through as well. Struggling in school, feeling like a moron, and speech issues are all things I've had to deal with too. The fact that you're aware of the problem means you can get help with it.
> [{quoted}](name=warpenguin555,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-11-14T15:58:55.453+0000) > > I'd definitely check with a doctor. I have ADHD and a lot of the issues you describe sound like things I've went through as well. Struggling in school, feeling like a moron, and speech issues are all things I've had to deal with too. The fact that you're aware of the problem means you can get help with it. You know i've actually looked at ADHD symptoms but if I tell a doctor that I "THINK" I might have adhd, i'm worried that they're gonna think im just some junkie looking for addies and ritalin
SanKakU (NA)
: Has implied in the post that has already seen at least one doctor.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-14T13:22:21.680+0000) > > Has implied in the post that has already seen at least one doctor. That would be correct, however that one was the diagnosis of depression, not any other mental defectives
: Then how can you type so well?
> [{quoted}](name=StupidFeedery,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-14T14:27:25.056+0000) > > Then how can you type so well? I guess I just have natural affinity with language, and maybe years of typing online
damabevi (EUW)
: typical league of legends player
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-14T14:02:42.120+0000) > > typical league of legends player you made me fucking lol, i respect that
SanKakU (NA)
: I have some theories but without seeing you in action it would be difficult to confirm any of them. The simplest explanation: 1 -- you're possessed by demons and they don't let you think the way you want to An explanation that starts at the beginning of your life: 2 -- Your mother's pregnancy involved her being malnourished and not getting enough fat in her diet to form your nervous system in the womb properly You could have a mental deformity if explanation number 2 is what happened. If that's the case, you'll just have to cope the best way you can until the creator of man [**religious thoughts I want to type out but not sure if moderation would look kindly on it since many twitch streamers don't like religious discussions**]...yeah, might be for now nothing you could do about it. No matter what's going on, I have noticed that many people that have severe problems have them because of malnourishment. Maybe your digestive system is messed up, or maybe you don't eat normal food. If number 1 is what's happening then this might sound weird but I suggest you start reading the bible and learning what you can from it, yes, this is a very vague suggestion but I don't want to anger mods or whoever by being too specific. I don't think the bible is going to help you be better at learning, but if you truly are being afflicted in the worst way possible by a wicked spirit then the most relevant thing for you to be doing is to learn more about such things. There may be other explanations but those are the ones that pop out at me as being worst-case scenarios and I've learned to imagine worst-case scenarios when it comes to what's happening to other people, not sure if that's very stable way of thinking about others, but in any case, what you described is very far from what I normally see anyone communicate.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-14T08:30:19.402+0000) > > I have some theories but without seeing you in action it would be difficult to confirm any of them. > > The simplest explanation: > 1 -- you're possessed by demons and they don't let you think the way you want to > An explanation that starts at the beginning of your life: > 2 -- Your mother's pregnancy involved her being malnourished and not getting enough fat in her diet to form your nervous system in the womb properly > > You could have a mental deformity if explanation number 2 is what happened. If that's the case, you'll just have to cope the best way you can until the creator of man [**religious thoughts I want to type out but not sure if moderation would look kindly on it since many twitch streamers don't like religious discussions**]...yeah, might be for now nothing you could do about it. > > No matter what's going on, I have noticed that many people that have severe problems have them because of malnourishment. Maybe your digestive system is messed up, or maybe you don't eat normal food. > > If number 1 is what's happening then this might sound weird but I suggest you start reading the bible and learning what you can from it, yes, this is a very vague suggestion but I don't want to anger mods or whoever by being too specific. I don't think the bible is going to help you be better at learning, but if you truly are being afflicted in the worst way possible by a wicked spirit then the most relevant thing for you to be doing is to learn more about such things. > > There may be other explanations but those are the ones that pop out at me as being worst-case scenarios and I've learned to imagine worst-case scenarios when it comes to what's happening to other people, not sure if that's very stable way of thinking about others, but in any case, what you described is very far from what I normally see anyone communicate. Also I don't believe in this God from the bible, there could be a god out there, but I doubt he cares for mortals. I don't care about my art creations so why would some god care about a side project, he's the fucking almighty i don't think he minds anything happening or even cares. Also the bible is full of hypocritical verses, that my brain can't understand.
SanKakU (NA)
: I have some theories but without seeing you in action it would be difficult to confirm any of them. The simplest explanation: 1 -- you're possessed by demons and they don't let you think the way you want to An explanation that starts at the beginning of your life: 2 -- Your mother's pregnancy involved her being malnourished and not getting enough fat in her diet to form your nervous system in the womb properly You could have a mental deformity if explanation number 2 is what happened. If that's the case, you'll just have to cope the best way you can until the creator of man [**religious thoughts I want to type out but not sure if moderation would look kindly on it since many twitch streamers don't like religious discussions**]...yeah, might be for now nothing you could do about it. No matter what's going on, I have noticed that many people that have severe problems have them because of malnourishment. Maybe your digestive system is messed up, or maybe you don't eat normal food. If number 1 is what's happening then this might sound weird but I suggest you start reading the bible and learning what you can from it, yes, this is a very vague suggestion but I don't want to anger mods or whoever by being too specific. I don't think the bible is going to help you be better at learning, but if you truly are being afflicted in the worst way possible by a wicked spirit then the most relevant thing for you to be doing is to learn more about such things. There may be other explanations but those are the ones that pop out at me as being worst-case scenarios and I've learned to imagine worst-case scenarios when it comes to what's happening to other people, not sure if that's very stable way of thinking about others, but in any case, what you described is very far from what I normally see anyone communicate.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-14T08:30:19.402+0000) > > I have some theories but without seeing you in action it would be difficult to confirm any of them. > > The simplest explanation: > 1 -- you're possessed by demons and they don't let you think the way you want to > An explanation that starts at the beginning of your life: > 2 -- Your mother's pregnancy involved her being malnourished and not getting enough fat in her diet to form your nervous system in the womb properly > > You could have a mental deformity if explanation number 2 is what happened. If that's the case, you'll just have to cope the best way you can until the creator of man [**religious thoughts I want to type out but not sure if moderation would look kindly on it since many twitch streamers don't like religious discussions**]...yeah, might be for now nothing you could do about it. > > No matter what's going on, I have noticed that many people that have severe problems have them because of malnourishment. Maybe your digestive system is messed up, or maybe you don't eat normal food. > > If number 1 is what's happening then this might sound weird but I suggest you start reading the bible and learning what you can from it, yes, this is a very vague suggestion but I don't want to anger mods or whoever by being too specific. I don't think the bible is going to help you be better at learning, but if you truly are being afflicted in the worst way possible by a wicked spirit then the most relevant thing for you to be doing is to learn more about such things. > > There may be other explanations but those are the ones that pop out at me as being worst-case scenarios and I've learned to imagine worst-case scenarios when it comes to what's happening to other people, not sure if that's very stable way of thinking about others, but in any case, what you described is very far from what I normally see anyone communicate. Why do you think i'm possessed by demons....where did that come from, that's so out of this world
: > [{quoted}](name=GXayah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T02:07:54.291+0000) > > I'm 19, and out of school, dropped out because everything went terribly, I was suspended for 2 weeks for wrtiting something which made them think that i was a threat, so i was placed into some building where everybody works alone, no teachers, they just toss u a packet and expect you to know everything, depression was getting worse, had F's in every other class except Chinese, had to move to get my brother out of bad situation, came to new school late, didnt know anything, have F in every class, and then dropped out, I'm getting a decent paying job, but it's not about money, I just want to learn things. Where the hell is that? That is a horrible environment. Do you live in 1200 AD Europe?
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T02:49:41.317+0000) > > Where the hell is that? > That is a horrible environment. > Do you live in 1200 AD Europe? if Nebraska is 1200 AD Europe, absolutely I do. The thing i wrote by the way for context was basically relating to the Valentines Day Massacre, it was me saying, prohibiting something in schools is dangerous as it only takes one small thing for somebody on the edge to blow up. I was just concerned for my friends and my safety and wanted the schools to be careful, because this man, and im not going to block his name, Joshua Dady, was a psycopath, legit psychopath, said he would bomb the school, only talked with counselor, said he would kill a teacher, same thing. He is now a registered sex offender, and apparently even was in school on some sort of probation while he did it, later did it again when he was completely out of school. I remember now, the building was the TAC building, basically where the teacher higher ups were. Moved to Colorado, F school, surprisingly better than Nebraska B school. Teachers cared. Student's didn't. But, I was dumb and didn't know anything. Ceramics teacher was a bitch, why she expected me to know how the fuck to use slip and mold clay is beyond my comprehension Biology teacher eating meals during class lessons. Would talk while eating. McChicken meal broke me. Colorado schoolmates racist, not joking, genuinely throwing N words around. Hard R. Directed towards black kids. Fights every day. Man tazed outside hallway threatening to kill security officer. Omaha schoolmates homophobic, call gay kids %%%%%%s, indecent people, calls my friend who has high pitch voice a %%%%%%. Schoolmate at lunchtime mad at somebody sitting in "his" supposed chair. Murderous rage. Cops have to come in and restrain him as he is fighting two of them off foaming out the mouth, growling like an animal. Man interrupting skype call with author in library to tell her that he is a werewolf (Joshua Dady) Gang members everywhere. It may seem like I am embellishing these stories... I am not.
: > [{quoted}](name=GXayah,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-14T02:10:11.512+0000) > > It would be, however I don't like China's strict internet laws, and im not very interested in their culture....or how they do anything, I just naturally know how to learn Chinese because there's no alphabet, virtually Chinese makes no sense, it's just symbols associating English words Hmmmm could try working in Hong Kong? Hong Kong is an incredibly western city
> [{quoted}](name=ez mental boom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T02:23:30.869+0000) > > Hmmmm could try working in Hong Kong? Hong Kong is an incredibly western city Very expensive in hong kong
: Get a job as a Chinese translator or a professional foreigner (or, "rent-a-foreigner"). That'd be a cool job to have.
> [{quoted}](name=ez mental boom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T01:48:04.998+0000) > > Get a job as a Chinese translator or a professional foreigner (or, "rent-a-foreigner"). That'd be a cool job to have. It would be, however I don't like China's strict internet laws, and im not very interested in their culture....or how they do anything, I just naturally know how to learn Chinese because there's no alphabet, virtually Chinese makes no sense, it's just symbols associating English words
: Yes go see a doctor. Don’t be discouraged if you struggle with school or with specific classes. Academia is not for you, but there are decent paying jobs out there that don’t require maths or science. Explore other options, you may just be better off with a hands on approach. Depending on your school and what grade you’re in, there’s things like woodworking and other skilled trade-related classes that could prepare you for a job in those (trades are anything related to hands on jobs, like carpentry, construction, plumbing, technicians). You are young. You have lots of time to explore your options. If you have counsellors at school, ask them. They will help you.
> [{quoted}](name=sneakydoug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnHKvlZ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T01:44:57.488+0000) > > Yes go see a doctor. > > Don’t be discouraged if you struggle with school or with specific classes. Academia is not for you, but there are decent paying jobs out there that don’t require maths or science. > Explore other options, you may just be better off with a hands on approach. Depending on your school and what grade you’re in, there’s things like woodworking and other skilled trade-related classes that could prepare you for a job in those (trades are anything related to hands on jobs, like carpentry, construction, plumbing, technicians). You are young. You have lots of time to explore your options. > If you have counsellors at school, ask them. They will help you. I'm 19, and out of school, dropped out because everything went terribly, I was suspended for 2 weeks for wrtiting something which made them think that i was a threat, so i was placed into some building where everybody works alone, no teachers, they just toss u a packet and expect you to know everything, depression was getting worse, had F's in every other class except Chinese, had to move to get my brother out of bad situation, came to new school late, didnt know anything, have F in every class, and then dropped out, I'm getting a decent paying job, but it's not about money, I just want to learn things.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2JNH7I76,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T22:40:21.124+0000) > > thats how ppl know though > > i could've been the first one to write master of puppets but if i didn't tell anyone or have any music of it doesn't count What is master of puppets.
> [{quoted}](name=LuluTopSionMid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2JNH7I76,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T22:59:23.669+0000) > > What is master of puppets. a song
: why does camilles e have to have 0 fucking counterplay?
there is a counterplay for camilles E it's walking away from it It has a range, you can just dodge it lmao
Terozu (NA)
: Ok but no typical human can see that many, average is like 120, 200 is well trained, 1000 is kind of... Ridiculous.
It's kind of ridiculous, yeah, but when are things we do not? But either way, my point still stands, Vuxem is incorrect
Vuxem (NA)
: Mmmmmm, no it's not.
Show me a study where it says that it is not true, because i can show tons of studies that say a human can see up to 1ms, which is essentially 1000fps
Vuxem (NA)
: Your eyes can only see at 60 fps anyways, so I don't see the problem here.
: > [{quoted}](name=GXayah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEE47pH1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-06T19:45:03.637+0000) > > why are you saying oh wait? Where do they do that? > > > They don't even ask if you're familiar with moba's, yknow like every other moba, like hots, dota 2 etc. If they don't, then they don't _anymore_, I think I can recall being asked how familiar I was with the game when I made new accounts some time back
I do remember that vaguely, i think back in Season 4/5 but no they don't do any of that anymore
Vuxem (NA)
: I miss the IP system.
I agree with this post completely, in fact, it feels even longer to get a champion considering you ont get any ip in between, and when u only get 4600 BE from a capsule, and then u need 200, you have to keep fucking playing just to level. sucks
: To make smurfing more frustrating. The system doesn't matter to new players.
I guess so, but this isn't really ABOUT smurfing, it's about restricting a new player to some things they will need to know later on. I've had a friend before who just does not know how to use flash, because he rarely got to use it, newish player, they dont seem to know how far it travels, if you can use it to go over walls, or escape, they seem to only use it to hit a hook (they're a thresh main) idk maybe that's just something to do with beginners, but i feel like having restrictions on new players is very bad, and I don't think the game does a very good job teaching its most basic self to players.
: they should let us pick when we make a new account how familiar we are with the game and unlock sums and such accordingly. oh wait.
why are you saying oh wait? Where do they do that? They don't even ask if you're familiar with moba's, yknow like every other moba, like hots, dota 2 etc.
: Normally its agood thing because a genuine new player has a lot to learn about champions, their abilites how to farm etc . The jungle role is too much too handle for a new player because that adds more new things like objective control and ganking lanes. This system is made for the fresh players to normalize their experience and dont give up because they have to learn TOO much knowledge AND not for make the smurfs leveling experience happy.
But they don't even teach new players that they need to farm. That's something I had to learn when i was level 30, nobody told me, hit the minions at the last hit and you get gold. Not even the tutorials told me that when i first started. Granted, i was a fucking idiot child like 5 years ago. I get that jungle makes things more complicated....but Flash....why does flash need to be blocked off? It just makes it harder for them when they DO have to learn it, if you can choose it from level 1 then there's no problem, because you have the option to not choose it
: Stop getting banned and it won't be an issue.
Never been banned once in my life. not sure where you got that idea, but let me tell you assumptions are bad.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1oABEeGx,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-11-03T21:30:04.214+0000) > > He said matters the most, not “has the least impact” I guess you didn't watch worlds. Top and mid had the most impact on the game, and this is what helped IG win it all.
>thinking top lane has the least impact in a game You are genuinely trolling right now. You have to be. Top is literally #1 priority, top wins and gets fed, insta 1v9 Do you notice how all the broken champions are also top lane and pretty much banned every game Irelia, Akali, Sion (with the dumb fucking int strat), Viktor but no, let's pretend top is useless.
: Well Riot has to find a way to reduce JGs impact, no other role matters as much as the jungler does and that is a problem.
except for yknow.....top lane.....but lets not talk about that.
: Why would I punish myself with less communication if there is a CHANCE that the person could be intoxicated? Why would I punish my teammates for A CHANCE that someone may be intoxicated?
>less communication Do you use pings at all? Because that's all the communication you need at all to win the game. Ultimately being high or drunk doesn't matter, because it's a videogame. you won't be able to tell if they're actually high or drunk anyways so not sure how you think Riot is ever gonna take your problem seriously when it actually has no genuine solution lmao
: You can just lie about it. You could just keep your mouth shut if you are drunk. But the idea that you are playing with a drunk player already tells you that the player is not going to play as well as they would normally. This tilts the receiver causing them to make worse decisions in a game.
yknow there is a /mute all and you would know none the wiser
: Can we please punish players who play Ranked and admit they are "high/drunk"?
You say "admit" like nobody could just lie about it lmao
: S rank factors?
u only got 10 cs
: to all the people NOT using flash you are the BEST keep it up!
Flash and heal are not "cheap tricks" dashing a little in front of you and getting back health to turn a fight is incredibly useful in Summoners Rift....oh but you don't play that.... there's reasons that they exist. 1. to get away from ganks 2. to fix a mistake (sometimes) quickly 3. stealing objectives such as baron and dragon 4. getting a target that's running away. They don''t lock flash at level 1 because beginners don't use it. You do not see anybody in any high tier that's good at the game NOT taking flash. It doesn't limit yourself. You're limiting yourself by not taking it. It's not mandatory to take, but it sure is way better to take than your fucking heal/ignite as I can see from your match history
: I wouldnt mind giving pointers or tips but not so much coaching. Im always willing to help anyone that asks.
Any and all help is much appreciated
Show more

GXayah

Level 34 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion