: Doing it this way means you don't need to adjust your client on a per-country basis. For the given number 1226233 (expressed as a decimal), the following are all valid formats in different countries: * 1 226 233,00 * 1,226,233.00 * 1.226.233,00 So it could be a bit confusing at times if it were done that way.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEKnuAU5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-14T16:01:38.115+0000) > > Doing it this way means you don't need to adjust your client on a per-country basis. For the given number 1226233 (expressed as a decimal), the following are all valid formats in different countries: > > * 1 226 233,00 > * 1,226,233.00 > * 1.226.233,00 > > So it could be a bit confusing at times if it were done that way. Seems like a bad reason. It's pretty obvious what the format means after looking at it for a few seconds even if you're not used to it, and mastery points don't use the decimal place to begin with. Making it far more difficult for everyone equally instead is a pretty lazy and terrible solution.
: Someone hacked my account and got my account locked
Their method for dealing with this is a complete joke when they don't even offer authentication. "We didn't tell you, but our bank leaves the door open at night. It's your responsibility if someone takes your money since you only have a safety deposit box."
usul1202 (NA)
: The Opportunity rover finally died
Mars? Missed Opportunity there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gajalaka Doodle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L5UZtfGc,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-08T05:25:51.504+0000) > > Because death recap won't be able to tell them what caused it. But how will the game die with new players like me joining all the time?
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L5UZtfGc,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2019-02-13T10:00:03.713+0000) > > But how will the game die with new players like me joining all the time? Traditionally that's accomplished by older players leaving more often.
: in all honesty what was the thought process of lulu top? that hasnt been worth a damn in 3 seasons
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6htwVcIN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-13T02:10:19.677+0000) > > in all honesty what was the thought process of lulu top? > > that hasnt been worth a damn in 3 seasons Klepto support item 0 farm strat abuse
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=WastingSun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3UQfu2dI,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-10T06:39:57.597+0000) > > tbh i know this was 3 years ago but fuck yeah she needs mana tbh :/ nothing you can say about riven is actually able to be defended. she needs mana. the general response is something about ANOTHER CHAMPION. dont excuse riven by saying like "oh well urgot can do blah blah so shes fine". no you fucktard..saing anything about something that ISNT RIVEN doesnt help in defending her. she needs mana. she has four sources of free damage, a knock up, four dashes, an aoe stun, a shield, and an execution cone. but no, you keep telling me shes hard to play, ill wait for riven mains to actually talk about her and not gnar or something. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} OP has grandkids by now, no reason to necro.
Dynikus (NA)
: How is it at all unintuitive? How would you rather it work?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Mh5EEN3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-08T06:21:51.001+0000) > > How is it at all unintuitive? How would you rather it work? Properly.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Gajalaka Doodle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=17QzRlxX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-28T21:27:17.994+0000) > > Or remove his shield. Or heal. Or one of his 3 dashes (6 if he ults Ahri). I'm not complaining about Sylas being too powerful specifically, the jury is out on that one and I'm undecided. However there's going to be problems when stealing some of these ultimates.
> [{quoted}](name=Wild Geese,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=17QzRlxX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T21:28:48.458+0000) > > I'm not complaining about Sylas being too powerful specifically, the jury is out on that one and I'm undecided. > However there's going to be problems when stealing some of these ultimates. There's a difference between something being overpowered and overloaded. Sylas is completely overloaded. His kit has everything, which will make him a nightmare both to balance and play against.
Ratus Kyca (EUNE)
: Is Sylas too OP?
He's not OP, but his kit is ridiculously overloaded. He'll never be balanced if his kit stays the same.
: "guy who is really fed attacks a guy who is really behind and the guy who is really behind dies quickly" owenwilsonwow.mp4
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1E1bEWyz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-28T17:22:41.873+0000) > > "guy who is really fed attacks a guy who is really behind and the guy who is really behind dies quickly" > > owenwilsonwow.mp4 6 kills and 110 cs at 22 minutes isn't even fed at all, lol. If MF had 0 kills and farmed normally she'd have the same amount of gold.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: Yeah, who cares that it was a fairly fed MF, an ADC known for burst damage, who had built an item known for improving burst damage, who used her two main burst abilities, including her ult, who procced her keystone, which is also oriented to give more burst, all against a squishy target, who would have goten away if MF hadn't used all that?
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1E1bEWyz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-28T14:29:21.461+0000) > > Yeah, who cares that it was a fairly fed MF, an ADC known for burst damage, who had built an item known for improving burst damage, who used her two main burst abilities, including her ult, who procced her keystone, which is also oriented to give more burst, all against a squishy target, who would have goten away if MF hadn't used all that? You're literally making his point. Why is there an item and a keystone meant to do her job for her?
: Many older champs would be more fun if 1 or 2 of their spells had additional ability on recast
While fun to play, these designs are destroying the game because they're worse to play against. Just look at Sylas. He has everything in his kit except for stealth and true damage. He even has your ult. Camille has everything except stealth in her kit, an engage range of like 2000 units with a stun on it for good measure, and can negate your ult with hers. Akali has everything except true damage in her kit and can laugh at you under your own tower before killing you (which they're finally changing).
: With Sylas in the game you may want to look at some of the silly AP ratios...
Or remove his shield. Or heal. Or one of his 3 dashes (6 if he ults Ahri).
Rioter Comments
: Ornn
Why are you trying to CC the Ornn every 3 seconds? That won't win you any teamfights. Ornn is actually hot garbage now without the shield. His W has absolutely no purpose being used defensively unless you're blocking a hook or Morg Q for a teammate. Even though he wasn't unstoppable with the shield, he still got the W off during CC so he worked like Rumble with the bulk of the damage loaded on the brittle proc. Without the shield, he's just substituting a slow for the CC and still taking max damage. He can't be CCd during his W, but he locks himself out of any other action during the animation anyway so he can't even avoid CC to hit his ult. The only way to get the brittle effect is if he uses the W towards the enemy team, which defeats the purpose of using it defensively. There are only a few champs that Ornn works well against in a solo lane, so he's even more niche than before.
YuGiHo (NA)
: Because fuck her wave clear right?
> [{quoted}](name=YuGiHo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HyP7BMEn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-16T11:19:37.359+0000) > > Because fuck her wave clear right? If the damage is moved from her first hit to her last hit with no net change in dmg, how much do you really think her waveclear will be affected?
: Does Lucian have a hidden passive that makes him immune to nerfs?
: Explain a champion lore badly. Others try guess the champion.
: Good Job Riot. The Ashe buffs are the type of changes we need
Thing to test: Ashe Es the baron pit after a failed teamfight. Other team is low. Baron wipes the team. Ashe gets penta?
: Make a balance change based on logic
{{champion:54}} ignores all physical damage from most champions, and/or has a 10,000x larger health pool.
: Instead of nerfing it, can you please rework Jax's ultimate.
"Take the damage and stats away from his ult"? What's left?
JewMuffn (NA)
: Punishing Even on Reconnects?
This has been a problem, and been brought up, for a long time. They don't seem to care. It's only happened to me about twice, but ~75% of the time it takes me to reconnect is the garbage client trying to figure out if it needs to patch or not.
: League dream kills I want to get.
I did the "Break Yourself Upon Me" with Malphite, but I called it "Stop Hitting Yourself"
Nirvinian (EUW)
: Need help on completing the "Watch a video" quest . .
Make sure you're signed in to the same account, start a VOD, put it on mute and do something else.
: So you know how Teemo can bounce his shrooms of each other?
Definitely not, unless you're gutting the shroom damage and removing the slow.
: "literally every top rushes it" "how is it possibly a problem right now"
> [{quoted}](name=FCJAAAAGOOOO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J4tgKZbx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-08T20:34:35.131+0000) > > "literally every top rushes it" > "how is it possibly a problem right now" Umm.. {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:39}} definitely don't rush it. {{champion:122}} builds TF or BC depending on matchup, and it doesn't matter too much. Even {{champion:86}} prefers TF because of his Q max build and he doesn't even have mana.
KCT1 Lip (NA)
: In the middle of my 2nd promo game, and dc.
Same problem, but I didn't close the client. I'm just sitting in base listening to everyone dc and can't move my champion.
Sonic132 (NA)
: Yes. That's all people use it for anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6EHeZZlF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-05T05:34:12.406+0000) > > Yes. That's all people use it for anyway. Pretty much. Also, here's a different way to execute it if actually changing the current recap is a significant problem: Don't even change the old death recap. Just make a new one that overlaps it when you click the recap button (is that feasible?).
: If people aren't getting what they pay for, you should probably lower the price based on summoner level. Otherwise, you're just ripping those people off.
> [{quoted}](name=Sèx Crazed Eve,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EYWd1mno,comment-id=0004000400000001,timestamp=2018-11-05T04:40:30.965+0000) > > If people aren't getting what they pay for, you should probably lower the price based on summoner level. Otherwise, you're just ripping those people off.
Rioter Comments
: So he did 37% true damage. Conqueror converts 20% + 10% ie after = 28% conversion. Not that much gained if u can do the math
> [{quoted}](name=Quęs,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1AU2o4xe,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-11-05T01:24:57.443+0000) > > So he did 37% true damage. > > Conqueror converts 20% + 10% ie after = 28% conversion. > > Not that much gained if u can do the math He did 37% of the total damage OP took as true damage, and 42% of the damage OP took as physical damage (adds up to 79% of OPs total damage taken). Thresh did 11% of the damage (adds up to 90%), so 10% is unaccounted for. But about half of the damage Yasuo dealt according to death recap was true damage (37% vs 42%). It could be a bit different depending on if Yasuo did the extra 10% not shown from his ult.
: Oh no! 45-100% of my health is gone from one attack!
PandaPo (EUW)
: Is Diana rq combo still in the game?
Maybe. They're focused on wanting a different kind of rq in the game now.
: i played a couple of games as jax. Late game/mid game you fall of HARD You cant get to the ad or nothin Also did you guys know jax was known as garbage and not a single change made him better like garen, What if, I got a crazy idea. Jax COUNTERS the meta champs He beats garen and garen is god tier in low elo. And he can beat graves I fucking love that these boards dont like fixing the actual problems like lack of resistances they just want to nerf champs. Not even a new build SMH...
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3kl8je6L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-06T12:06:40.972+0000) > > i played a couple of games as jax. > > Late game/mid game you fall of HARD > > You cant get to the ad or nothin > > Also did you guys know jax was known as garbage and not a single change made him better like garen, What if, I got a crazy idea. Jax COUNTERS the meta champs He beats garen and garen is god tier in low elo. > > And he can beat graves I fucking love that these boards dont like fixing the actual problems like lack of resistances they just want to nerf champs. > > Not even a new build SMH... That's a whole lot of wrong in one post. Jax is a late game god. Garen hard counters Jax.
Jaygo41 (NA)
: "Y'know, if i was better, i would have outdueled Graves right there."
2 years old, still relevant: https://plays.tv/video/582e4db9998d50a53e/graves-problems-winions?from=user
: Why do adc's get babied???
So we're just pretending fighters aren't mid right now, aren't viable in the jungle, and mages didn't plague the support role? Cool.
: PSA. Don't fucking fight 1v1 when you're far behind
Some champs don't really care if they're behind into many matchups. {{champion:27}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:141}}
: I totally agree, as someone who plays a lot of tanks it is much easier to itemize against AP. Usually I just need 1 MR item and I'm fine for 5+ seconds against AP like {{champion:38}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:115}} but even if my build is {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3143}} I still die in 3 seconds to {{champion:222}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}}
> [{quoted}](name=wmbkryboy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=00030000000200010000,timestamp=2018-10-02T18:32:03.870+0000) > > I totally agree, as someone who plays a lot of tanks it is much easier to itemize against AP. Usually I just need 1 MR item and I'm fine for 5+ seconds against AP like {{champion:38}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:115}} but even if my build is {{item:3075}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3143}} I still die in 3 seconds to {{champion:222}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}} That's not true for Jinx. It would be true for Kai'Sa, but not because of armor pen. She's in the same realm as Jax. The problem with the other 3 champs is the amount of true and/or mixed damage, not armor pen. Those three don't even build armor pen. Stacking armor is fairly useless against Jax. The only real way to duel Jax late game is with an attack speed slow. You can't really build MR against a handful of AP champions either. Off the top of my head, Evelynn will shred you down to base MR from 170-200.
: "sheer amount of pen" Beside boots, we have 2 items with MPen while AD has every lethality items plus last whisper items
> [{quoted}](name=ThePaffLegacy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:59:34.048+0000) > > "sheer amount of pen" > > Beside boots, we have 2 items with MPen while AD has every lethality items plus last whisper items You can't list Last Whisper items if you're not going to mention Void Staff. And "every lethality item" is 3 items. It's 3 items to 2, and lethality has to scale with level. Saying "besides boots" is a bad argument, since it's one of the items you build. May as well say "besides Edge of Night...". You also forgot Liandry's, which increases magic damage by up to 10%, and Abyssal Mask increases all magic damage by 15% in an AoE. This is what the item comparison should be: AD: {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} AP: {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3091}} Not really ever built: {{item:3814}} {{item:3091}} Can be built by someone else: {{item:3071}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3091}} Personally I think they're about even compared with each other in terms of effectiveness. The problem is that damage is too high everywhere.
Ralanr (NA)
: Because he can’t build health so his only defensive option is resistances?
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rsZta1EQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-02T16:14:08.687+0000) > > Because he can’t build health so his only defensive option is resistances? Shouldn't he be forced to build them, then, rather than get them as base scaling? He has nearly the most base HP in the game.
VanaQuish (EUNE)
: > You’ve never faced a Swain/Ahri/Karthus/Ekko/Fizz with 3.5k hp and 600 AP on top of hourglass. Bullshit. In a game you cant achieve both 600 ap and 3.5k hp. Especially fizz. Fizz goes for ap most of the times. In order to get 600+ ap he has to zhonyas, dcap, lichbane,morelo, protobelt and sorcerers. His hp however is less than 3k. Swain and karthus is only normal to be able to invest both hp and ap. They are relatively close quarter mages. They are expected to take dmg. > they can take down most marksmen at the same time as their mid lane assassins late game. Its almost as if burst damage is among their forte. > They’re a huge issue in the middle elos on EUW because to effectively tank and chip them down your front liners need to build pure magic resist Yeah no thats bullshit. Unless the mage rushes void staff and is not brand, a single dedicated mr item will do. > Current AP items can turn nearly all mages into Juggernauts. Not quite true considering most juggernauts can invest into armour while mages cant. > As long as they have at least one defensive tool in their kit Mages have defensive tools in their kit? LEL. Im pretty sure one or two have those. > They’re tankier than most bruisers Oke so in order for me to not get fully triggered lets get this out of the way, bruisers=fighters (vi, jax, darius, yorick). Which btw no they arent. Trying bursting down a full build karthus and then try to burst down nasus, that constantly uses his q to heal. And his ulti gives him hp, and resistances. Im waiting. > Also, lets be real - when was the last time you saw somebody build mercurial scimitar, edge of night or phantom dancer? Never mind assassins, in the game in general? Ive seen people buy both pd and scimitar. Eon isnt bought because the hp is most of the times useless. > Likewise, that a mage struggles against a deliberate antimage does not mean mages and their items are bad. I wont even try to comment on this shit.
> [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIbQEQdy,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-02T15:12:29.518+0000) > > Bullshit. In a game you cant achieve both 600 ap and 3.5k hp. Especially fizz. Fizz goes for ap most of the times. In order to get 600+ ap he has to zhonyas, dcap, lichbane,morelo, protobelt and sorcerers. His hp however is less than 3k. Swain and karthus is only normal to be able to invest both hp and ap. They are relatively close quarter mages. They are expected to take dmg. > ...what? {{item:3151}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3152}} alone give 900 HP and 215 AP. Add some more items. It's easy. With Rabadon you're already pushing 600 AP and have another non-boots slot left. It doesn't have to be an HP item (Zhonyas, Lich Bane, Archangel, Void), but if it is you easily hit both marks (Rylai, Rod of Ages, Abyssal Mask).
: Clean games up until promos EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Last season I climbed at a 60% win rate until the Plat 4 promos. I had to get to promos 7 times, and every single game 3 was decided by a troll. The last time the troll just happened to be on the enemy team. Killed my MMR so I pretty much gave up on ranked.
: Does anyone else think Augments would be better than Masteries?
: What if there had been a "Rewind" Summoner Spell that reset the cooldowns on your basic abilities?
{{champion:86}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:75}} ........{{champion:142}}
: People think these "Make CT design PvE content" posts aren't insanely insulting somehow
Imagine if Diablo 3 was a PvP MMO where the players picked from the types of monsters in the game. Then they add the Barbarian. Wow, the Barbarian is super fun to play! And a complete nightmare to play against. And there's a big difference between "We think this application of game design is more up your alley" and "YOU PHD?! NO YOU MOP BATHROOM NOW". His champion designs fit better in a hack 'n' slash.
Rioter Comments
: **I still get 1v1d when I dodge all skill shots and land all of mine against a non fed opponent,** {{champion:18}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:22}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=ankoanko19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KAOEyOoR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-09T22:56:46.352+0000) > > **I still get 1v1d when I dodge all skill shots and land all of mine against a non fed opponent,** {{champion:18}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:22}} ? lol. That's quite a long reach.
zoliking (NA)
: Explain this behaviour please
Look at the damage charts after a game with Brand/Zyra in the support role.
: Who are YOUR top 3 permaban champions?
{{champion:23}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:27}}
Show more

Gajalaka Doodle

Level 115 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion