: Unofficial Community Discord power abuse and racism
> [{quoted}](name=Jinzaburo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FkmIl30g,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-09T13:01:03.281+0000) > > I never been this frustrated the unofficial community discord is power abuse, racist towards minority, and basically letting their friends harassing other users so basically on the server a person told me to kms, this guy is just well racist and rude but friend to all the admins > this person was unbanned they said he turned over a new leaf but clearly not he continue to be racist the moment he was unbanned. One of his Admin friend banned me > > you know what I think pictures describe it better > > > https://imgur.com/a/fRU8Og7 > > https://imgur.com/a/dlJ0zIT > > all I asked was what is the reason why he got unbanned, I received a permanent ban > This guy continue to be racist and harassing others but the admin turn a blind eye > > https://imgur.com/a/yi5hWYD > > they say they'll look into it but they won't. Nice! You’re on the boards now preaching the victim card. Well fam, I’m a mod over at the unofficial league community discord and you were banned on MULTIPLE accounts for harassment, trolling, trying to get someone else banned (nice new account by the way made a day ago for that), and you’re continuing to create drama over someone who was unbanned after submitting a ban appeal. This should stop... all you’re doing now is creating unneeded drama and this isn’t going to go anywhere. Fam, to be frank I used to be an admin over there and I would’ve banned you a long time ago for the stuff you’re pulling now. Admins aren’t turning a blind eye, because you don’t have a point and you’re the aggressor. If you were being targeted then I bet you 5 Draven axes that person would’ve been smacked. PS: You left out the screenshots of your harassment. Go figure.
: Please allow me to select a "Random" option when selecting a ward skin - Crucial Gameplay
God Cosmoose... I think we need to have the randomness be like ARAM where you get the same ward 4x in a row :^)
: Game client anti-cheat known issues and fixes
I actually find this quite funny. A major game developer making changes that cut off their player base. I also find that telling an average user (who doesn’t know the inner workings of a computer) to “update their bios” is moronic. By the way, here’s some articles telling you some of dangers of updating your bios: https://www.dell.com/community/Desktops-General/Are-there-any-dangers-in-updating-my-BIOS/td-p/4216890 http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/321728-31-updating-bios-safe https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcworld.com/article/258308/should_i_update_my_bios_.amp.html Here’s a quote from that last one “But the BIOS is different. It's not even on the hard drive. And you should only update it with good reason. Unlike other programs, the Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) sits on a chip on the motherboard, and is the first code to run when you boot your PC. It tells the processor where to look for the operating system. It continues working after the bootup, facilitating communication between the OS and the hardware. Although you can update today's BIOSes, doing so is more dangerous than updating drive-based software. If something goes wrong, it could render the PC completely unbootable; you won't even be able to boot a live Linux flash drive or reinstall Windows.“ So, you’re trusting average user of your game (some assume the average age of the player base is 18-24) to know how to flash their bios CORRECTLY without screwing it up and bricking their computers. I get you guys want to stop scammers, hackers, and unauthorized third party programs, but I fail to understand why you don’t provide a guide that tells people how to CORRECTLY flash a bios. Who’s responsible if they brick it? You? Nah you’ll default to “user error” but you told these people to do it to play your game. I left the volunteers for this reason. I lost faith in a company that lacks common sense and the decency to listen to their playerbase. I knew some great people who resigned from riot and the volunteers who busted their butt for the community. Frankly, I know this won’t get anywhere because it’s the boards and you guys would rather use reddit, but I hope I can educate the people here to be careful and not blindly do something to play a game you like.
: > [{quoted}](name=Galacius,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=WxzG06lf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T02:00:39.931+0000) > > Please do not harass other users who ask for help on the boards. This is your only warning. I strongly recommend that you read the [Universal Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) before posting again. Thanks! Im still waiting for a response as you seem to have chickened out from your empty threat. Will check in tomorrow and everyday for the weeks to come.
> [{quoted}](name=Rythmatic,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=WxzG06lf,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2018-04-23T04:38:00.324+0000) > > Im still waiting for a response as you seem to have chickened out from your empty threat. Will check in tomorrow and everyday for the weeks to come. I'm not a mod anymore. I suggest you drop the issue.
: Moderator Recruitment III: The Recruit-ening [Closed]
Despite the rumors that may exist... there are some really good people in this program. I didn’t agree with some of the internal politics, but this program does provide a positive experience. I just caution you all to be careful and be open to opinions but don’t be afraid to assert your own. Your opinion is valuable and the smallest of voices makes a big difference.
DiamondDMD (EUNE)
: My friend has the problem with connecting, he tries to connect but after few seconds it says something like "sorry voice chat is currently unavailable". It works perfectly fine for me tho..
> [{quoted}](name=DiamondDMD,realm=EUNE,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=1RqhIuBl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-25T13:34:15.149+0000) > > My friend has the problem with connecting, he tries to connect but after few seconds it says something like "sorry voice chat is currently unavailable". It works perfectly fine for me tho.. Try having him reboot the client and run a full file repair if that doesn't work.
Galacius (NA)
: League of Legends Community
Void2258 (NA)
: Game dead, can't submit a ticket
> [{quoted}](name=Void2258,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=1XkyhoNE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-24T20:44:21.057+0000) > > The game is suddenly loading a black rectangle without any buttons or interface. Re-installation immediately reports corruption and repair failure. Can't submit a ticket because I have to login first, but the login button on the support site dosen't do anything. Hey, go ahead and follow this [guide](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-support/IiU4rJdY-issue-submitting-support-ticket). There's a bug with the logins at the moment that stops players from submitting tickets. They are aware of it and offer that work around.
: Same. I can hear the game and the client's background noise; I just can't hear my friends.
> [{quoted}](name=The Soviet Union,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=z8ekEHWm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-24T22:46:17.527+0000) > > Same. I can hear the game and the client's background noise; I just can't hear my friends. Try the solution someone came up with [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/1RqhIuBl-for-those-whos-voice-chat-isnt-working-fix). I am unsure if that will fix the problem but I want to see.
: FOR THOSE WHO'S VOICE CHAT ISN'T WORKING (FIX)
Let me bump this. Can anyone else confirm this works?
: My league keeps telling me "directx error" when going into the game
I would recommend submitting a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) with category "I am having technical issues." They're going to ask you to provide some information about the problem such as a dxdiag and msconfig. Also, if you have trouble submitting a ticket please follow this [guide](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-support/IiU4rJdY-issue-submitting-support-ticket). There's a bug right now with the logins and submitting tickets, so that will help you work around it.
: i go banned
> [{quoted}](name=moutonfou,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=bEEGExN0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-24T20:44:22.282+0000) > > my account is permanent ban for no reason and it tells me for more explanation to go see my email but there is no message of riot or other help me What you can do is submit a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and ask them for your chat logs. They should give them to you if you ask nicely. Also, I would recommend that you follow this [guide](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-support/IiU4rJdY-issue-submitting-support-ticket) too if you have trouble logging in over there.
: I received a similar permanent ban with no reason attached and I haven't logged in since January. Can't submit a ticket about it since it asks me to log in to the support page but clicking login does nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Eravander,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=bEEGExN0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-24T22:04:34.802+0000) > > I received a similar permanent ban with no reason attached and I haven't logged in since January. Can't submit a ticket about it since it asks me to log in to the support page but clicking login does nothing. To fix that problem... head over [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-support/IiU4rJdY-issue-submitting-support-ticket). There's a bug with the logins right now and that's a work around.
: > [{quoted}](name=Galacius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xkGEve6a,comment-id=002100000000,timestamp=2018-03-24T03:56:57.827+0000) > > No how Riot handled Panda's thing and their attitudes. How would you have preferred they handle things that is realistic? (They can't fire the mods over there for example, or make them un-delete Panda's reddit thread, or punish them. These are unrealistic.)
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xkGEve6a,comment-id=0021000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-24T04:25:47.853+0000) > > How would you have preferred they handle things that is realistic? (They can't fire the mods over there for example, or make them un-delete Panda's reddit thread, or punish them. These are unrealistic.) Basically what 2nd Chance replied to you with. They should use their own platform with volunteers that work with them. We don't shadow delete threads here.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Galacius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xkGEve6a,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2018-03-23T10:02:21.957+0000) > > One of the reasons I stepped down tonight. I didn't appreciate what they did to Panda and it's kinda crappy that they did that. Stepping down because of something a reddit mod did? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xkGEve6a,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2018-03-24T01:44:23.045+0000) > > Stepping down because of something a reddit mod did? > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} No how Riot handled Panda's thing and their attitudes.
: Hey Riot, you wanna know one of the many reasons why we hate you using Reddit over your own boards?
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xkGEve6a,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T00:59:36.242+0000) > > Because they pull crap like this - > > https://i.imgur.com/AFsmZlq.jpg/img > > Lemme explain the issue in more detail: > > This is a post made by one of our very own community mods, Red Panda > > In the attempt to join in the effort of voicing their opinion of the quality of the Frostblade Irelia skin like many others, they made threads on two board sections, which I'll show you right here - > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/5cJHo7zt-frostblade-irelia-feels-like-dragonslayer-pantheon-all-over-again > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/VAsVuldB-frostblade-irelia-feels-like-dragonslayer-pantheon-all-over-again > > and of course here's the original reddit post - > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414170017744158723/426179196650520576/unknown.png > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414170017744158723/426179241986621450/unknown.png > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414170017744158723/426179292008022016/unknown.png > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414170017744158723/426179345921474560/unknown.png > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414170017744158723/426179411575046154/unknown.png > > As you can see, all 3 posts are the exact same, words for word, and images as well > > Clearly not causing harm in anyway whatsoever and as stated before, it's an opinion that wants to be voiced and heard > > Now, what's the problem then?... > > Here's a closer look at the first image above again > > https://i.imgur.com/OmPUFyJ.jpg/img > > They removed it > > _Without warning_ > > Yep, you heard me right > > #_They shadow-removed it_ > > No rhyme, no reason given, it's just gone > > _Isn't that just seem **ever** so welcoming? xd_ > > I dunno about you, but when this sorta stuff can happen, it makes me wonder why you'd choose that place over _**your very own forums**_ > > ____ > > Here's a link to the shadow-removed reddit post as well for proof - > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/863j3m/frostblade_irelia_feels_like_dragonslayer/ One of the reasons I stepped down tonight. I didn't appreciate what they did to Panda and it's kinda crappy that they did that.
: Frostblade Irelia feels like Dragonslayer Pantheon all over again
https://www.reddit.com/r/IreliaMains/comments/8675zo/addressing_irelia_feedback/ > Hey all! I'm SpaceNorth, the PO for Irelia's update. > > > > We’ve been reviewing all the PBE feedback that we’ve gotten on Irelia and her skins over the last 24 hours. Before we get into specifics, I also just wanna take a sec to say thank you for the outpouring of both excitement and critical feedback. Even the negative reactions have included a lot of constructive, helpful notes - to be frank, it means a lot to us to have this kind of dialog with everyone. We aren’t going to be able to address everything, but here are some notes on what we’re looking to improve. > > > > Hair > > Hair is so damn difficult (Zoe’s hair was a beautiful nightmare to work on, and took a ridiculous amount of time). We’ve heard the feedback on Irelia’s hair looking like a flat cape on some skins, or being positioned far away from her body. This is something that we’ve iterated on a dozen times internally, and competing with blade readability and clipping has been a challenge. We’re going to taking another pass focusing mostly on base and Aviator, trying to add a little volume and tweak positions so her hair falls a little closer to her for some animations. > > > > Lotus > > Small tweaks to splash - mostly around face. > > > > Frostblade > > Let’s jump right in. Some people are missing the cyber aspect of the original, or wondering why we decided to double down on frost. Our goal was to make a more cohesive skin by focusing on one thematic and fleshing it out, especially in thinking about how we could find good particle and audio opportunities with the rework. We’re seeing some negative response to this decision, but we still believe that making her this frozen warrior slashing with giant ice shards will be an awesome skin for her. I think changes we make at this point to bring the futuristic theme back are going to feel shallow, and we don’t want to just put a band-aid on it. > > > > Outside of the theme notes, we also saw a lot of great feedback on other parts of the skin that we want to respond to. First, we’re changing hair color to bring it more blue (more ice read, closer to original - less gem/crystalline look). We added some reflective material to make it feel more like ice, but then the excessive purple got in the way of that read anyway... We’re also going to take a big pass at the fur collar, and see how we can make her more sleek. For splash, we’re changing face and expression to get it feeling less evil, and more like Irelia (and matching in-game changes). > > > > Thanks again for all the feedback - please keep checking PBE as these changes go up.
: Frostblade Irelia feels like Dragonslayer Pantheon all over again
-#Savefrostbutt- Man I love Irelia before rework (mostly because of Nightblade and Frostbutt), but this is really depressing. The gameplay trailer looks good but her skins don't. I wondered what happened to Irelia when I first saw her and hell I didn't even recognize her. Here's hoping something gets done.
Wild Flip (EUW)
: :)
Hey, I am locking this thread, because this board i for inquiries regarding in-game behaviors, behavioral systems, and discussion suspensions. While I do appreciate your good vibes and attempt to make the board more friendly... this is low effort posting and does fall under the [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) for spam. However, you're free to post the same thing on [General Discussion](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion) where the spam rules are a bit more lax. If you have any questions about my moderation action, please visit the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation).
Sutra (NA)
: They do not care what you spent on the game prior to the ban. In fact they have no idea you are banned, because a computer decided it for them. It's cheaper that way. In fact, the system saves them so much money by doing all the work for them because they do not have to pay the personnel it would take to review the reports. All it takes is for you to type ANYTHING in chat ingame. And I do mean ANYTHING, you could type a "." or "hey". Get it? Then all anyone on either team has to do is click report. BAM, account is reported. Some players know this and spam report after every game. You have to be lucky and go through the act of God to prove it was a false report, so its too easy to false report. Besides, the odds of you making another account and spending money again are probably high, so they do not see much of a loss in profits from it. Riot has major issues with toxicity, so they adjusted the system to amp up the response to reports. They say its 0.06% of players are perma banned, but information can be misleading if it is not presented properly. Notice how they do not state 0.06% of **active accounts**? They probably don't do that because the percent would be much different. Let's not forget how many of those accounts are owned by the same individual. I got banned for telling my team "I'm dead...", because the troll Sona on my team was telling everyone i was afk...The computer told me that this was unacceptable hatespeech blah blah toxic blah whatever they programmed it to say, blah. This was after the Sona kept putting me down and calling me names for 15 mins ofcourse. Guess what, that Sona still plays, they got chat banned because I got the notice, but I got permabanned. I had just recently got back from a 14 day ban, saying less toxic things than Tyler1 does on stream on a daily basis because of spam false reporting. I say less toxic things than the announcers shoutcasting and hosting the LCS ffs lol. I have said bad things before, like 3 years ago, but not in my recent games these past 2 years atleast. I have not demonstrated what I believe is hatespeech. I got multiple honors from my teammates, and I unlocked honor and rewards again. I thought it would be safe to speak again, but apparently they want you to never speak again no matter what it is. If they do not unban my account, I have plans to bypass the time and amuse myself. I have recently picked up Overwatch and I am really enjoying it. Blizzard has a really good reputation, and I have had accounts with them since 2003, none of which are banned. I gladly give them my money and play their games :). You can play this game, you just can't type in it is all. Never type and you never get reported. There is nothing to report. You could feed into towers all day and your account would be safer than typing "hey". I do not feel remorse for defending myself against an online troll who was going to spam report after the game anyway. I am not a racist, evil, hateful, mean person. No system in any game is going to make me think that I am. I am not out to get people or hurt people, and no false reporting is going to make me think that I do. I will always defend myself and have no problems admitting when I am wrong. By the way, just did a game on 2nd account, at the end, one of my teammates told me I should die. Guess that's considered lovespeech LOL. They still play.
> [{quoted}](name=Sutra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zEyEqYF4,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-03-21T19:24:16.116+0000) > > They do not care what you spent on the game prior to the ban. In fact they have no idea you are banned, because a computer decided it for them. It's cheaper that way. In fact, the system saves them so much money by doing all the work for them because they do not have to pay the personnel it would take to review the reports. All it takes is for you to type ANYTHING in chat ingame. And I do mean ANYTHING, you could type a "." or "hey". Get it? Then all anyone on either team has to do is click report. BAM, account is reported. Some players know this and spam report after every game. You have to be lucky and go through the act of God to prove it was a false report, so its too easy to false report. Besides, the odds of you making another account and spending money again are probably high, so they do not see much of a loss in profits from it. Riot has major issues with toxicity, so they adjusted the system to amp up the response to reports. They say its 0.06% of players are perma banned, but information can be misleading if it is not presented properly. Notice how they do not state 0.06% of **active accounts**? They probably don't do that because the percent would be much different. Let's not forget how many of those accounts are owned by the same individual. > > I got banned for telling my team "I'm dead...", because the troll Sona on my team was telling everyone i was afk...The computer told me that this was unacceptable hatespeech blah blah toxic blah whatever they programmed it to say, blah. This was after the Sona kept putting me down and calling me names for 15 mins ofcourse. Guess what, that Sona still plays, they got chat banned because I got the notice, but I got permabanned. I had just recently got back from a 14 day ban, saying less toxic things than Tyler1 does on stream on a daily basis because of spam false reporting. I say less toxic things than the announcers shoutcasting and hosting the LCS ffs lol. I have said bad things before, like 3 years ago, but not in my recent games these past 2 years atleast. I have not demonstrated what I believe is hatespeech. I got multiple honors from my teammates, and I unlocked honor and rewards again. I thought it would be safe to speak again, but apparently they want you to never speak again no matter what it is. > > If they do not unban my account, I have plans to bypass the time and amuse myself. I have recently picked up Overwatch and I am really enjoying it. Blizzard has a really good reputation, and I have had accounts with them since 2003, none of which are banned. I gladly give them my money and play their games :). You can play this game, you just can't type in it is all. Never type and you never get reported. There is nothing to report. You could feed into towers all day and your account would be safer than typing "hey". > > I do not feel remorse for defending myself against an online troll who was going to spam report after the game anyway. I am not a racist, evil, hateful, mean person. No system in any game is going to make me think that I am. I am not out to get people or hurt people, and no false reporting is going to make me think that I do. I will always defend myself and have no problems admitting when I am wrong. > > By the way, just did a game on 2nd account, at the end, one of my teammates told me I should die. Guess that's considered lovespeech LOL. They still play. I figured I would stop by and say hello. The [Instant Feedback System](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/207489286-Instant-Feedback-System-FAQ-) does not ban you for the [number of reports](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/PzY1ArN3-we-dont-ban-people-for-asking-for-reports) and instead only needs one report to trigger a flag. From there it looks at the match, the chat, etc and determines if a violation did indeed occur. If it did then punishments are handed out accordingly.
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Galacius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8AhMxEUA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-19T00:05:45.051+0000) > > I’m a mod for Rito Gam3s, I’m a Janna main, and I hate yasuo players because they always windwall my tornado. You do know that tornado is wind and stronger than a windwall right? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8AhMxEUA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-03-19T00:59:01.330+0000) > > You do know that tornado is wind and stronger than a windwall right? > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} But it’s a wall made of wind. Wind and tornado make a tornado wall.
: EUNE LOL Discord Servers?
Locking this thread since the OP’s question has been answered. If you have questions or concerns about my moderation action, please visit [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) or the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation).
Kythers (NA)
: girlfriend application thread
I’m a mod for Rito Gam3s, I’m a Janna main, and I hate yasuo players because they always windwall my tornado.
: unban account
> [{quoted}](name=Mítkó is Báck,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=z7qEugzh,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-16T14:49:40.219+0000) > > Hello,my account got hacked and the hacker play from my account and ban them.Can you unban my account please I am the person who created the account and please return it to me, I can confirm that it is me and the account being created was on my email the <Mod Edit> and the first hero of the seventh level was <Mod Edit>,the second <Mod Edit>. I think the birthday of the account is <Mod Edit> but I'm not sure because I made the account after <Mod Edit>. I went ahead and edited out your Op to remove the account information posted. Please do not post account information on the boards as there’s a chance of your account being stolen. As far as recovering your account, please follow this [guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751694-Recovering-Your-Account) and submit a ticket. I will be locking this thread. If there’s any questions about this moderation action, please visit [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) or the [Board Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
MrAAA264 (NA)
: Load in ranked Glitch
> [{quoted}](name=MrAAA264,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xnUan1Rd,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-13T04:39:14.790+0000) > > im not sure what this is, ive loading into the game, but i cant move? > > ive played earlier this morning and it was fine, becuz im loaded into the game they couldnt remake, my connection could go live on Youtube.com/ but it couldnt load the client correctly? > > i got an afk/leaver buster, which is an auto bot on ranked, i understand that, i just dont know wut happened to make something like this happen? InTheory is correct. You can post your bug report there and they will see it. There's no guarantee of them responding, but they do read the board. Since there is a board that's better for you to post your discussion in - I am going to lock this thread. If you have any questions about my moderation action, please visit [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) or the [Board Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
: Noone asked for your opinion! Noone cares!
> [{quoted}](name=Rythmatic,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=WxzG06lf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-14T23:31:07.119+0000) > > Noone asked for your opinion! Noone cares! Please do not harass other users who ask for help on the boards. This is your only warning. I strongly recommend that you read the [Universal Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) before posting again. Thanks!
: A goodbye letter
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cactopus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FewK8x9e,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-14T23:30:36.163+0000) > > Hi Summerinos, > > So this is a weird one. Normally when I write something to the community it's to tell you good news about League, or to post memes, or maybe to say some dumb shit about blue essence. (I've done a lot of that recently, lol.) > > Today's different. I'm leaving Riot, and I just want to say how much I've loved being a part of this community. Nothing bad has happened between me and Riot—I basically just found another opportunity that was too good to pass up. I hope you guys keep being real with other Rioters, just like you always have with me. > > I'm still going to play Garen jungle. So if you see somebody lock that in while you're in ranked, pls don't dodge. > > SEE YA, > Cactopus Hey Cact, Thanks for helping us with the boards, participating the community, and being amazing at what you did! I wish you luck and good fortune in your new career. See you man!
: Can mods do something against misinformative threads that got snowball upvoted?
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf on Bush,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=yuE8EYsq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-14T16:49:15.166+0000) > > There is no report option to fill that niche but I feel its badly needed considering how votes are often confused with a guarantee for truth. > > Yesterday I was curious how exactly dodging in placements work and I googled it and found this > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/3ETdh8cM-psa-no-matter-what-dont-dodge-games-during-you-placements?comment=000d000000000000000000000000000000000000 > > I read it, thought about it and immediatly noticed that something isn't right with the argumentation. > > I think it's not ok to write PSA: [something] and then people believe it because it got like 30 or more upvotes. > > After 11 months I am the first to even question this argumentation and the OP refuses to see reason. > > I wouldn't mind this if he would present his ideas as personal opinion as opposed to a definitive announcement. > > But as it is, people will see this and just believe it... because upvotes. > Please just enforce proper discussions or remove this kind of content. The report reason you use isn't necessarily relevant. When we receive reports we do the following: look at the report reason, determine if the reason is valid, if it isn't then determine if there's a violation that they are reporting, and if there's no violation or anything that is borderline, we leave it alone. You're welcome to come to the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) and talk to moderators. I would recommend that you request a moderator with experience in gameplay as we're looking to change gameplay in the future. We need feedback and we would appreciate yours.
Jo0o (NA)
: What is the appropriate response when somebody threatens suicide on these boards?
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=wnnUZOEq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-13T23:56:06.288+0000) > > I generally remain silent and report as "offensive" in the hopes that the mods will sort out whether actual action needs to be taken. It's always a weird thing for me to do. I'm in no way qualified to talk somebody through depression or suicidal tendencies, but have nevertheless had the responsibility thrust upon me several times IRL in recent years, so I always feel some instinct to try to solve the problem when I see it on the boards, as pointless as that may sound. > > There's a post threatening suicide currently in General Discussion, by the way. The appropriate response is to report it or come to the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification), head into "Boards Report Room," and ping @moderator. We have moderators, like myself, that are capable of handling threads like those or pushing those threads to our superiors (Heralds). I would personally recommend that you don't see us taking care of it quicker to come to the discord. Threats like suicide are serious and we should act quickly.
: why you should not use discord
> [{quoted}](name=AblesCrux,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=77YyGgMN,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-13T07:19:16.784+0000) > > discord bots do you make them yourself or are mods making them simply by changing the code in the link give any mod the power to take an account via false link or even a redirect to a fake discord the issue i have is this you have soo many mods that have control over what you do being that your European baised not Na based like most think whats to stop your mods from redirecting profiling lieing cheating and stealing even from your money via bitcoin and or even worse a fake bot as in discord bot. a link can be modified even with a notepad in windows or any other system.Once again you fail to keep new players safe and im sticking my head out to defend them. Hello! I am here to help alleviate your concerns with the Discord platform that we use. Discord is a voice communication platform that's free to everyone to use. We, as the board volunteers, use that program for ours needs: see [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification). With that said, we do not take your IP, we can't, and when you connect to discord - your IP is ["safe, locked-down, and protected"](https://blog.discordapp.com/security-discord-and-you-1f8b1a718891). When we use Discord bots, we use their API and their API does not allow us to steal your IP or any other information from you. Furthermore, we cannot steal your money nor do we have access to any sort of personally identifiable information. That being said, I took the liberty of talking to some of the Discord devs and their volunteers and they said "discord is not responsible for any 'spoopy links' that other users post." Meaning if you click a link that sends you to FluffyKittenCarWash.org.net, they are not responsible if that link, that someone gave you, has a virus that infects your system. However, they can and do act on [malicious users](https://discordapp.com/jobs/4003105002) that violate their [community guidelines](https://discordapp.com/guidelines). To clarify something as well. The European volunteers are different than the NA volunteers. We have different Riots who oversee us, different programs, and different goals and objectives. As NA, we do not answer to EU but we do answer to NA and vice versa. They talk but the jurisdiction doesn't reach over. tl;dr We do not steal anyone's information nor do we, as the volunteers, have access to that information. When you connect to Discord you connect directly to their servers. It's only when you click links from other users that you run into trouble and Discord is not responsible for the user clicking strange links. With all of that said, I will be locking this thread. If there any questions about this lock, please visit us in [The Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or if you share the OP's concerns about discord, feel free to create another thread here with your specific issue.
Seen (NA)
: If this game positions were north american animals...
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Qigyun61,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-12T01:23:19.393+0000) > > Top, the black bear. Bulky and generally passive if you don't bother them. They just do their bear stuff without a care in the world. Mid tower down? Wait, I'm hibernating. > > ADC would be a moose. For some strange reason they have a weird compulsion to fight. The compulsion is so severe that stage four tunnel vision occurs where nothing exist except the target they're running down. > > Jungler would be a raccoon. These shifty creatures, hiding in the brushes until the moment you leave, then they break in and steal (your minions). > > Mid, the Canada goose. Known to be obnoxiously vocal and protective of their territory. Doesn't matter if you do nothing near them, they will hiss at you to gtfo. > > Support, known as roadkill. I was unable to identify which animal carcass it belonged to. Originally thought to be ran over by a car (enemy team), upon further examination, it seems to have been mauled by an irate moose (adc). If they were WoW classes. Top the bear Druid. Brainless and AoE spam AoE spam with a few growls here and there. Adc would be hunters. Pull everything and fight everything. High dps and little awareness. Is that a boss I just pulled? Oopsie. Junglers would be rogues. They wait until your team dies then try to get in the back line and stab stab stab, stun, and stab some more. Then die a horrible death, because they stabbed a tank. Mids would be mages (doh)... FROST MAGES. What you’d think I would just let mid go without some form of rediculous humor? No way man... oh hold on someone’s moving *frostbolt frostbolt frostbolt*. Anyway... I’m sure the 13/0/20 Xerath can be killed now right? Oh and supports... they’re the monks. They’re nice, pleasant, and in a state of constant zen. They just run around making sure everyone is taken care of or maybe they want to collect a chime or two. The only problem is they’re squishy and die in a few hits, but that’s OKAY! They’ll come back with their redemption and make things all better.
Chermorg (NA)
: >Riot advises the opposite, Riot advises you to be a bystander and watch the bullying. In Finland we call those bystanders bullies too. Actually, Riot advises you to run away from the situation (mute them), and tell a teacher/administrator who can go stop the bullying. They advise you to **not join the bullying yourself** and to not bully the bully - as that just makes you a bully. From someone who has actually studied Finland's system (psychology minor here) - they would advise you, if possible, to encourage the victim of bullying to remove themselves from the situation and refrain from "standing ground" - that is **always** a better result than bullying them back. >Riot's advise is to hope that those flaming bullies can't talk for 10 games, or maybe they'll even have to pay $10 for a new ebay account. Most players who are punished never get another punishment, and actually improve their behavior. Only about 10% (give or take 1-2) get **any** form of punishment in the game. And the players permabanned amount to less than 0.01% (0.006% to be exact) of the players. Of those 0.006% of the player base who are permanently suspended, most actually leave the game completely. Very few come back, and of those who do come back on a new account, very few are toxic. Your distrust of the system is not merited - it is merely an excuse for you to flame them in retaliation or "defense". There is no such thing as defense by flaming them back or harassing them back - it simply doesn't fly. There is a mute button - you are expected to use it. **That** is the defense.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=81jphEp1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-12T00:07:03.441+0000) > > Actually, Riot advises you to run away from the situation (mute them), and tell a teacher/administrator who can go stop the bullying. They advise you to **not join the bullying yourself** and to not bully the bully - as that just makes you a bully. From someone who has actually studied Finland's system (psychology minor here) - they would advise you, if possible, to encourage the victim of bullying to remove themselves from the situation and refrain from "standing ground" - that is **always** a better result than bullying them back. > > Most players who are punished never get another punishment, and actually improve their behavior. Only about 10% (give or take 1-2) get **any** form of punishment in the game. And the players permabanned amount to less than 0.01% (0.006% to be exact) of the players. Of those 0.006% of the player base who are permanently suspended, most actually leave the game completely. Very few come back, and of those who do come back on a new account, very few are toxic. > > Your distrust of the system is not merited - it is merely an excuse for you to flame them in retaliation or "defense". There is no such thing as defense by flaming them back or harassing them back - it simply doesn't fly. There is a mute button - you are expected to use it. **That** is the defense. Hey Cher, I figured I’d drop in to offer another perspective. Too long didn’t read about my life is that I was bullied for half of it. I went through the trauma and pain of having it happen to me. Some things came out of that both good and bad. That being said, I disagree with you here. Running to tell an administrator who may or may not care is not an effective way to stop bullying. When the system fails you and say the school you’re in ignores the problem... it’s not fixing the problem. We have resources like [this](https://www.stopbullying.gov) and [this](https://www.stopbullying.gov/kids/what-you-can-do/index.html) for a reason. It does say tell an adult but you can also step in and respectfully stop the bullying. Being a bystander and watching also makes you a part of the problem. I don’t condone the OP’s speech but I do condone their actions and what they tried to do. It was appropriate to stop what he believed to be bullying. Tl;dr Perhaps we shouldn’t just accuse people of wanting to flame others and see what their actions outside the box. I was bullied as a kid and I understand what the OP tried to do, but his delivery could’ve been better. Edit: I think the Jayce quote in PB: “I fight for a brighter tomorrow“ is how we should approach things like this. We shouldn’t condone bullying or allow it to happen, but we should phrase it in a way that diffuses a situation. Jayce is right here... we should look at the brighter tomorrow and really think about how we act online and in our games. A lot of us have been toxic and bullies in league (guilty here). We’re not helping the situation or helping other players when we stoop to the bully’s level. Sure it’s a competitive game but it doesn’t give us an excuse to engage in distasteful acts. All I mean asking is that we all just keep this in mind. I mean sure some people will ignore what I have said, but those who remember might be the ones who help make league matches a little better. Who knows... but it’s all about the future or the brighter tomorrow.
Rioter Comments
: Suggestion: Potential separation between casual and competitive team recruitment boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Am l ded yet,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=JI6rAuPH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-06T02:40:10.492+0000) > > I've been looking through the player recruitment boards for a little while now and came up with a suggestion to help tidy up posts in player recruitment. I believe if the player recruitment board was separated between casual play and competitive play it would help both audiences find similar players to their interests. Casual players wouldn't have to be bombarded with tournament links and scrim requests while competitive teams wouldn't have to scroll past the several "LF people to play norms" posts as well. This is not a revolutionary idea, just a quality of life change that would be appreciated. We're actually talking about (and almost ready to deploy) changes to the player recruitment board. I can't speak about what we're going to do but it will happen!
: Scammed
> [{quoted}](name=blind0Turtle,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=BbdPzti9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-05T05:32:47.554+0000) > > Hey guys so i just wanted you know that a player named <Mod Edit> has been scamming people. He has been asking for league information and stealing skins and money on account. So i did a test with him since i had an account with the Warring Kingdom Garen on it and he refunded that took the skins and the money. So my test was correct, so just a heads up watch out for him. I lost a skin which isnt much but was a bad ass skin honestly lol. Have a good night guys Hey, I edited out the name you had in your OP. We do not allow naming and shaming on the boards, because it opens up players to harassment. I understand you're trying to raise awareness of scams and scammers, but we don't have to have them be targeted or getting flak (if the accusation is wrong). Also, you can file a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and Riot Support can handle this for you. This is more of their territory and they have the tools to handle situations like these. If you have any questions or concerns about my moderation action, please visit [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) or the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
Charmle (NA)
: sounds good, was just placing them there to make people aware of who to be careful around.
> [{quoted}](name=Charmle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Tp4L2wio,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-03T09:25:19.507+0000) > > sounds good, was just placing them there to make people aware of who to be careful around. Oh no! I totally get you there, but we don't want them to be harassed by others. Just keep that in mind.
Charmle (NA)
: I have really... **REALLY** stupid "friends"
> [{quoted}](name=Charmle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Tp4L2wio,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-03T08:52:04.507+0000) > > Hey, so I have idiot friends... > > They told me over discord, "Everytime I get a kill, say '%%%% %%%%' okay?" > me: "Wait, isn't that like, slang for an asian/foreigner?" > them: "No no, it's fine you're good!" > they got 2 kills in a row so I complied (idiot me am I right), so I said it twice... > > Then I got banned... for 14 days... I was bait banned. We didn't think twice about, so that's on us. But reguardless, I wasn't calling anyone that, I'm a good player (just reached honor lvl 3 checkpoint 1 too Q_Q and they fucking ruined it for me) , I've never been chat restricted/banned ever, nor have I had anything but afk's ever in my league "career". > > In the end, I do regret not double checking their "facts" (and playing with them >_>), and will double check if I have any concerns about such... But overall I'm a good player to play with, I get plenty of honors, and I hate to see that get murdered by a stupid prank. I can download the entire replay. Saying racist slurs and stuff like that is not who I am, I might swear, but never racist. > > I will also be putting in a ticket about this. Thank you and hopefully I can play again shortly... I edited out the names from your OP. I want to caution you about the naming and shaming rules [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules). We do not allow naming and shaming on the boards since it opens players up to harassment. Please do not include names in threads in the future. If you have any questions or comments about my moderation action, please visit [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) or the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
: I love the report system. Thank you Riot
I am locking this thread for not contributing to any sort of player behavior discussion and the OP only wanting to troll others. Please remember the [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) before you post. If you have any questions or comments about my moderation action, please visit [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) or the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
: Riot employee's really are *Rito'rded*
> [{quoted}](name=ThePaffLegacy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TnMA0BNy,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-02-28T20:07:46.161+0000) > > Riot employee's really are *Rito'rded* That's not cool. Let's not make comments like that please there's no need and it's opening you up to being punished for [Golden Rule](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules).
: > [{quoted}](name=Galacius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y3HY7m6y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-25T19:35:09.659+0000) > > Hi I am giving a second opinion. > > Your thread title was "since suddenly politics is ok (see post by Colonel J)" and in your OP you had "I support the NRA. let's debate" this would be considered political posting and in violation of the [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) under "Inappropriate Discussion" and "Spamming and Trolling" (Posting designed to bait conversation or falsify content). Upon reviewing the title and OP, I have to concur with Lux that on it's face it was indeed trying to start a political/social issue debate. These types of topics are prohibited on the boards and satire/sarcasm was not present anywhere in your title or OP. > > If you have any questions, please visit us on the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or I can ping a Herald to chime in as well. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion however the content in the post and thread contained a plethora of Satire Rito and the mods just dont like anyone that supports a different political opinion than the one they have. The post remained on the boards for up to 15 minutes as well and nothing was done until I mentioned a certain political group.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y3HY7m6y,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-25T19:40:38.753+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion > > > however the content in the post and thread contained a plethora of Satire Rito and the mods just dont like anyone that supports a different political opinion than the one they have. The post remained on the boards for up to 15 minutes as well and nothing was done until I mentioned a certain political group. It takes some time for one of us to respond. We have to see it, possibly debate, or someone volunteers to action. It is Sunday as well and people have morning activities. We may sometimes not be able to action within 15 minutes.
: Lol Lux took down my "political post"
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y3HY7m6y,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-25T19:04:43.565+0000) > > 'just because someone else did doesnt mean you can" well do your job that was the point in my post. How many mods are on at the same time? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Hi I am giving a second opinion. Your thread title was "since suddenly politics is ok (see post by Colonel J)" and in your OP you had "I support the NRA. let's debate" this would be considered political posting and in violation of the [Universal Rules](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4LgZ2EwM-universal-rules) under "Inappropriate Discussion" and "Spamming and Trolling" (Posting designed to bait conversation or falsify content). Upon reviewing the title and OP, I have to concur with Lux that on it's face it was indeed trying to start a political/social issue debate. These types of topics are prohibited on the boards and satire/sarcasm was not present anywhere in your title or OP. If you have any questions, please visit us on the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or I can ping a Herald to chime in as well.
SuperHornio (EUNE)
: Is Kai'sa similiar to Lucian?!
> [{quoted}](name=SuperHornio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69kYZ3gh,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-23T16:22:38.687+0000) > > TELL ME NOW WITHOUT ANYTHING JUST TELL ME YES OR NO IS SHE SIMILIAR TO LUCIAN???? I have edited your title to remove the offensive language and trimmed down the number of ! and ?. Please refrain from creating titles that are offensive, contain censored words, or that contain hate speech. If you have a question about my action, please come to the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or make a post in [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation).
ooshawn (NA)
: I'm in a game right now with a guy running down every lane
>You can talk about player behavior. However, if you're going to talk about someone elses you can't use names. It's to prevent witch hunting (By Gakupo NA). Indeed it is to prevent witch hunting, harassment, and other players from targeting them. Player behavior is for discussing punishments, punishment systems, in-game behavior, etc. You're free to discuss these topics here and if you must talk about players in your game, please censor the names or not include them. With that said, I am going to lock this thread. If you have a question about my action, please come to the [Boards Moderation Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or make a post in [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation).
: "Kai'sa survived in the void with only her instincts"
Does Master Chief deserve to be a hero even though he dons on a power suit? It's not his instincts... it's his suit.
: Would you let Nurse Akali take care of you if you get hurt/ill?
I’d let frostbutt take care of me. I feel that would involve less needles.
: > [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tGMdjuOW,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-02-18T16:17:27.584+0000) > > if you didn't add "no homo" at the end, then it's gay > > {{champion:432}} Is there ever an instance where this rule is null and void? http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tGMdjuOW,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-02-18T16:26:10.601+0000) > > Is there ever an instance where this rule is null and void? > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png It’s k. The rule doesn’t apply to Tarics or Gay Tarics. You’re good fam.
GLurch (EUW)
: Let me get a list of all those I know that are run by the Volunteers and are for EUW or EUNE: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/nEUNsA1b-eu-boards-discord https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/pl/c/off-topic-pl/dn7oJHEA-oficjalny-discord-spoecznoci-lol-community-pl https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/hu/c/altalanos-beszelgetes/Q73Z1dmA-hivatalos-farumfejlesztaos-visszajelzaos-a-farummal-kapcsolatban https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/de/c/allgemeiner-chat-de/Oa57TL5m-lol-community-de-discord-server https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr/c/discussions-generales-fr/3FtVsstO-message-des-volontaires-lien-du-serveur-discord
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4I6ydfUX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-18T14:25:18.530+0000) > > Let me get a list of all those I know that are run by the Volunteers and are for EUW or EUNE: > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/nEUNsA1b-eu-boards-discord > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/pl/c/off-topic-pl/dn7oJHEA-oficjalny-discord-spoecznoci-lol-community-pl > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/hu/c/altalanos-beszelgetes/Q73Z1dmA-hivatalos-farumfejlesztaos-visszajelzaos-a-farummal-kapcsolatban > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/de/c/allgemeiner-chat-de/Oa57TL5m-lol-community-de-discord-server > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr/c/discussions-generales-fr/3FtVsstO-message-des-volontaires-lien-du-serveur-discord Thanks, Emissary :P
: It's nice when you get to pick and choose your contexts isn't it? When every single one of your "Golden Rule" reasons are basically me REFUSING to coddle a child who is complaining that they want every single person banned who possibly could be misconstrued as hurting their "wittle feewings." I simply say try another game as a stress reliever, try to stop feeding, or use the mute features and focus on improving. Many of my suggestions are ripe for discussion (I know you disagree here because you have a differing opinion and refuse to see the other side), particularly the mental health issues that are infecting our youth like a plague because they have been taught not to take responsibility for anything and to blame others while acting "offended" and they can get away with anything. At least 3/5 of those posts would not have been removed if they weren't by me. I mean based on your retort, I could sit here and cry you called me a "jerk" in your response, should we permaban you? Based on the system you are implementing and supporting yes you should get 24 hour ban for responding with "jerk." That is the joke of this system... and where is my essay?
> [{quoted}](name=U GOT WRECKT LOL,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jesvNPyx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-02-18T14:15:29.489+0000) > > It's nice when you get to pick and choose your contexts isn't it? When every single one of your "Golden Rule" reasons are basically me REFUSING to coddle a child who is complaining that they want every single person banned who possibly could be misconstrued as hurting their "wittle feewings." I simply say try another game as a stress reliever, try to stop feeding, or use the mute features and focus on improving. Many of my suggestions are ripe for discussion (I know you disagree here because you have a differing opinion and refuse to see the other side), particularly the mental health issues that are infecting our youth like a plague because they have been taught not to take responsibility for anything and to blame others while acting "offended" and they can get away with anything. At least 3/5 of those posts would not have been removed if they weren't by me. > > I mean based on your retort, I could sit here and cry you called me a "jerk" in your response, should we permaban you? And where is my essay? It's your choice to infer that people have mental health issues "because they have been taught not to take responsibility for anything and to blame others while acting "offended" and they can get away with anything." That's on you. If you want to take this further, I'd recommend a Herald and I will go ahead and ping one for you. Have a good rest of your day. :)
: EUNE LOL Discord Servers?
> [{quoted}](name=QueenOfLegends,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4I6ydfUX,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-18T12:01:30.895+0000) > > Anyone know any good and active EUNE discord servers. I was looking around and I found mosty NA servers but I am EUNE so... If you know any please leave a link I would very much appreciate it. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/nEUNsA1b-eu-boards-discord That's the only one that I know of.
Show more

Galacius

Level 78 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion