Rioter Comments
Senamz13 (NA)
: Old Runes that I Miss
It may be a lot of work for the balance team, but I would love to have triple the options for runes that we have now, so long as they're all more or less viable.
Vreivai (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XFm7cF6y,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-09T21:42:56.555+0000) > > No, because it's not in their TOS and we only abide by their TOS. If a drastic change like that were made to their TOS the player should be notified I believe. Otherwise lawsuits. From the Code of Conduct: >v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; That rule is almost exactly the same as the one Blizzard used to justify the competitive ban for Blitzchung
> [{quoted}](name=Vreivai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XFm7cF6y,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-10T03:36:54.596+0000) > > From the Code of Conduct: > > That rule is almost exactly the same as the one Blizzard used to justify the competitive ban for Blitzchung Interesting. That rule could mean anything and everything that they decide.
: Why are they nerfing Blitzcranks ARMOR?
Blitz is going to become a midlane glasscannon mage at this rate.
: If we show casual support for Hong Kong in game. Will we be banned?
No, because it's not in their TOS and we only abide by their TOS. If a drastic change like that were made to their TOS the player should be notified I believe. Otherwise lawsuits.
: Casters are avoiding saying the words ‘Hong Kong’.
Even the slightest slip-up might cause all Chinese teams to be forced out of the LCS, or Tencent might have to take more extreme measures OR lay off a ton of people/ who knows what. The reality of politics will seep into every aspect of life sadly. Wish we didn't have this censorship.
Rioter Comments
: I DID enjoy it very much before the patch...I put in a lot of my time to play and rank up, almost to Gold - then the patch dropped and i'm silver 4 now... So my time is wasted. I've tried everyone's "advice" to "adapt" and NONE of it works. The patch broke the game plain and simple. That's nice that you can ignorantly and blindly disagree... its all true, because it took place after the patch. Nice attempt at straw-manning the points i've made.
> [{quoted}](name=Severcules,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=atJ49gxF,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T23:40:42.034+0000) > > I DID enjoy it very much before the patch...I put in a lot of my time to play and rank up, almost to Gold - then the patch dropped and i'm silver 4 now... So my time is wasted. I've tried everyone's "advice" to "adapt" and NONE of it works. The patch broke the game plain and simple. > > That's nice that you can ignorantly and blindly disagree... its all true, because it took place after the patch. Nice attempt at straw-manning the points i've made. Man who the fuck cares. This is an opinionated post and I don't give two shits about your opinion, nor was it asked for, nor do I want to argue about a fucking video game patch with a child on the internet. Hurr durr I'm an idiot for replying to this I know. It's a video game mate. Enjoy it or don't play it. Not everyone is going to enjoy every single patch in every single game. I for one enjoy this one. You do not. Stop trying to dissect my argument with the straw-man claim then telling me I'm ignorant. Just, get a life kid.
: For one I dont feel like i'm even playing against anyone, it could be AI for all i know or a damn video slot/poker machine in vegas. The game doesn't even follow its own rules: "set amount of units that will return to play"... ever hyper rolled 50g and NOT gotten the third unit you need to piece together a comp that NO one else is using? ... happens all the time. shapeshifters is still OP, kaisa is boring and ineffective. Nobles is worthless despite being the hardest comp to string together, yet a simple shifters comp beats it out easily? terrible. The worst part honestly is the fact that you have ZERO impact on the game, its basically waiting for 30-60 minutes to find out if you all your luck lined up. Ever have a semi decent comp and then get to dragon that drops an item that is for a trait you havent seen all game? But everyone around you gets items that tilt the board in their favor while that shiny new item rots on your board with zero impact. BROKEN as ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Severcules,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=atJ49gxF,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T05:29:16.284+0000) > > For one I dont feel like i'm even playing against anyone, it could be AI for all i know or a damn video slot/poker machine in vegas. > > The game doesn't even follow its own rules: "set amount of units that will return to play"... ever hyper rolled 50g and NOT gotten the third unit you need to piece together a comp that NO one else is using? ... happens all the time. shapeshifters is still OP, kaisa is boring and ineffective. Nobles is worthless despite being the hardest comp to string together, yet a simple shifters comp beats it out easily? terrible. > > The worst part honestly is the fact that you have ZERO impact on the game, its basically waiting for 30-60 minutes to find out if you all your luck lined up. Ever have a semi decent comp and then get to dragon that drops an item that is for a trait you havent seen all game? But everyone around you gets items that tilt the board in their favor while that shiny new item rots on your board with zero impact. BROKEN as ever. I disagree with most of what you said. Just don't play it if you don't enjoy it. My post is about the patch, which I believe to be good. Your post is crossing into the entire game of TFT.
: What skin lines would fit your main amazingly that you know Riot won't do?
I would love a Project {{champion:63}} that uses lightning and missiles from a mechanical suite as opposed to fire
: "Unilateral power fantasy" is a better descriptor than "no counterplay"
I like this thread. When I play against those champions, I always feel as if they're self-centered, since the game truly does revolve around them in some way. You're always focused on playing around them. They can always come back in the blink of an eye. They're more or less always a threat regardless of their current score. The only relief I EVER feel when playing against them is if I know that their "pilot" isn't having a great game, therefore I can take advantage of the player, but never the champion itself.
afmghost (NA)
: What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Pay $0.55 or $3.27 for a pack of six
: ARAM Stream! (Exciting I know)
GGEazzy (EUW)
: Why am I being matched with a feeder troll I just reported moments ago?
Real reason is because high elo players who know about 2/3 of all the people they play with (D1+) would abuse the system by reporting or blocking certain players, therefore "rigging" the system. Imagine if every high elo player reported T1 or Tarzaned (skilled "toxic" players); then no one would ever play with them and they would literally never get into a game. A system that's fair is a system that isn't fair for everyone all the time. That's every single rule, regulation, and law ever made.
Rioter Comments
: How can this patch be liked at all? Its destroyed ranked play and the ability to put together comps in any way.
> [{quoted}](name=Severcules,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=atJ49gxF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-25T23:39:32.125+0000) > > How can this patch be liked at all? Its destroyed ranked play and the ability to put together comps in any way. How so? I think going yordles is made easier, more items means more variability, void + sorc/assn arent as OP and ranger + glacial arent as OP. Kiasa is a fun unit too and brings more comps into play.
Rioter Comments
Cielveon (NA)
: 8 person Gamemode without Jungle, Jungle Monsters, Baron, and Drakes
This sounds interesting and different, which means it'll never happen.
vyoda (NA)
: What's a "good" elo??
Taking into consideration how many accounts never play, alts that are never leveled, people who play once a week or even once a month or less, and people who just don't ever try, I would say that plat4+ is the top 40% of all semi-serious players.
: Eternals was a stock feature in LoL
To dish out better content they have to make a crap ton of money, otherwise they'll have less to devote to making the game better. My only gripe is that the game doesn't seem to be getting much better. Growth doesn't look very eminent. I don't care about eternals and I don't care about the mobile LoL that is sure to come out; so long as it helps make the game I love playable.
Xphineas (NA)
: Well, when I say "bot" I usually mean ADC. IF i flame (which is rare, but happens) the support, I will say "SUPPORT is bad" etc. Usually when I say "bot" I mean adc.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wkVtHAxM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T19:24:17.530+0000) > > Well, when I say "bot" I usually mean ADC. IF i flame (which is rare, but happens) the support, I will say "SUPPORT is bad" etc. Usually when I say "bot" I mean adc. Supps always get grouped in with the bad adc smh
Gall (NA)
: Post game chat
My biggest pet peeve is when people say "bot" was useless when, as the support, you did everything right, landed all abilities, never got caught out, set up ALL good team fights, but AD was literally a monkey all game so of course you're grouped in with them.
Rioter Comments
: I often wonder if I belong in diamond
I often wondered if I belong in diamond. I still think I don't
puśsý (NA)
: Is it just me, or does build diversity suck?
As a Brand main, I feel like I have always cheated myself if I don't ALWAYS go liandry's and rylia's. The only exception and diversity that is viable is when I am going mid and can get luden's echo. Zhona's is pretty much always a must as well. I have had almost all other AP items on him and nothing is as efficient as the core listed above.
l MrD l (NA)
: Oh no pyke got caught ....
The damage done to a support pyke by a mid Syndra? Fine, good, fair. His dash? Fine. Healing to 60% and ready to go again? Not fine. Nerf that healing by a hard 30-50%.
: Hey. Hey you. Stop being mad at League for a moment.
Support veigar with E max is a lot of fun :).
Gall (NA)
: When you're level 8 and try to buy an elixir of wrath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJwzWHg9PLc
SEKAI (OCE)
: They're all in the parliament and high management positions, not sure why you say there ain't any irl.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v7EUZ1dY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T07:49:06.016+0000) > > They're all in the parliament and high management positions, not sure why you say there ain't any irl. They have tighter security to go around
Rioter Comments
Gall (NA)
: When you're level 8 and try to buy an elixir of wrath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2jv5c5fV7I
: When did Riot Games become Activision and Fintech Inc?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIUd70kY2g
Rioter Comments
Nubrac (NA)
: Nightblue Copyright Claims and Blocks 1 Mil View Video in Which He Gets Riot Friend to Ban Nubrac
Nightblue is not a good human. I think that's general knowledge. Hopefully this doesn't get removed by a mod for being mean.
Kat XD (NA)
: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. :)
> [{quoted}](name=caffeine abuser,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZKxjG5hX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T08:33:27.864+0000) > > Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. :) When people are deliberately ignoring my pings and then blaming me for their deaths, it causes me to get frustrated and that can lead to tilt on my part.
Rioter Comments
: [Survey] Toxic behavior in LoL survey
Suggestion - Utilize Likert scale questions in the survey to get a more accurate representation of how your respondents view toxicity in LoL.
Rioter Comments
: Whats up ya'll, I'm on my lunch break again
What is your education background and what made you decide to work at Riot of all places? Sorry if you've answered this question before!
Spotty (NA)
: Imagine going to detroit for the LCS
Wonder how many cars will be broken into :-)
: Kai'sa every game
I wish Kog and Kalista would be picked at least one out of every 30 games, but naw
: > [{quoted}](name=Gall,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JPnqfEBT,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-29T19:32:22.575+0000)Will champions ever be removed or replaced in TFT, or will there be a continual addition of new champs to the game mode, which may cause an overload of options and more stress for newer players? Riot has stated they'll rotate out champion and/or entire sets to keep gameplay fresh.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JPnqfEBT,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-29T19:39:09.686+0000) > > Riot has stated they'll rotate out champion and/or entire sets to keep gameplay fresh. Right on
: TFT - New Item Distribution System
Question: Will champions ever be removed or replaced in TFT, or will there be a continual addition of new champs to the game mode, which may cause an overload of options and more stress for newer players?
: TFT - New Item Distribution System
This is an awesome change! I already semi-like TFT and have gotten Plat 3 somehow even though I'm pretty garbage at the game. I don't care if I win or lose most of the time, but this will bring in more variety for gameplay to keep me coming back and make me less upset if I get some "bad" RNG that I enjoy blaming for my lack of skill X).
Pyrosan (NA)
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} They moderated me for saying "git gud" then on another occasion I just posted a sticker and got moderated for that too lol
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-28T17:23:32.032+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > > They moderated me for saying "git gud" then on another occasion I just posted a sticker and got moderated for that too lol Riot Morgageddon told me to get gud 5 days ago LOL. (he was just joking because I asked why I kept losing). Get gud
: The "Ban words" system should be aware of location specific meanings
Ban words shouldn't exist at all. Zero tolerance policies have tons of real-life studies showing time and time again that they only increase recidivism and never work as a good policing model. There should be a smarter AI in place, then a real human should glance over random instances of permanent bans to ensure the bot is working properly. The only reason it's in place is because Riot can't cover personnel cost.
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 8/8 - 8/21
When I'm playing I tend to lose more than I would like to. Thoughts?
: Oh, so I was wrong and had to be corrected like a total fucking idiot AGAIN. I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS SHIT. I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF BEING WRONG EVERY TIME I THINK I'M HELPING. I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY I WAS WRONG, I'LL NEVER FUCKING TRY TO HELP ANYONE EVER AGAIN. I'LL GO BE A FUCKING BRAIN-DEAD IDIOT AND HIDE IN MY ROOM FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=nixMvAAH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-25T18:43:12.371+0000) > > Oh, so I was wrong and had to be corrected like a total fucking idiot AGAIN. > > I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS SHIT. I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF BEING WRONG EVERY TIME I THINK I'M HELPING. > > I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY I WAS WRONG, I'LL NEVER FUCKING TRY TO HELP ANYONE EVER AGAIN. I'LL GO BE A FUCKING BRAIN-DEAD IDIOT AND HIDE IN MY ROOM FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE. Hey man you're good, thank you for helping and I hope you have a great day :). Feel free to add me if you ever want to play some TFT together!
: Spinning Axes enhance his physical damage, so they don't scale off ability power at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=nixMvAAH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T20:35:38.115+0000) > > Spinning Axes enhance his physical damage, so they don't scale off ability power at all. Oh really? Thanks for your response haha
Rioter Comments
Show more

Gall

Level 144 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion