: Because veigar actually does take skill, outside of bronze V. He is just the lord of ultimate cheese against people who cant play safe and abuse their range, or use CC. Compare to master yi: OP in bronze V, shit everywhere else. His ranges are tiny and he is utterly useless without dumb people that walk into his E or otherwise feed, he is very vulnerable to lane bullying and anyone who outranges him (basically everyone). That said, i have watched a friend go 27/0 with veigar against a fairly average team in - you guessed it - bronze V. People just marched forwards and got deleted by his W, without him even needing to E. They just stood their and died like minions.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KiEJg8r6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-13T19:34:28.827+0000) > > Because veigar actually does take skill, outside of bronze V. He is just the lord of ultimate cheese against people who cant play safe and abuse their range, or use CC. > Compare to master yi: OP in bronze V, shit everywhere else. > > His ranges are tiny and he is utterly useless without dumb people that walk into his E or otherwise feed, he is very vulnerable to lane bullying and anyone who outranges him (basically everyone). > > That said, i have watched a friend go 27/0 with veigar against a fairly average team in - you guessed it - bronze V. People just marched forwards and got deleted by his W, without him even needing to E. They just stood their and died like minions. Makes sense. Now since I was getting 20 and 30 kills all the time with him easily. But this was all bronze player I was playing against on my other account
Rioter Comments
: Okay, I don't like complaining about champions but I'd rather drink a gallon Bleach...
Miror B (NA)
: If you die 19 times in a game, then rito should permanently affix a summoner icon to your profile/character's hitbox which says "I suck at this game", so people know what they have to deal with.
> [{quoted}](name=Mye,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uMtTx9dV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-13T18:07:25.958+0000) > > If you die 19 times in a game, then rito should permanently affix a summoner icon to your profile/character's hitbox which says "I suck at this game", so people know what they have to deal with. Bad idea. I'd feed 19 kills just to get the icon.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Girl Paige,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8FgumoN,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-13T17:42:58.731+0000) > > Not exactly http://imgur.com/oox9VKs thats 2 games, gl going on a lose streak without getting reported for feeding every time
> [{quoted}](name=BananaJannana,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8FgumoN,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-13T17:57:17.363+0000) > > thats 2 games, gl going on a lose streak without getting reported for feeding every time I wasn't running down mid. No one suspected anything
: you should have an IQ test before someone can paly this game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Girl Paige,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8FgumoN,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-13T17:19:14.441+0000) > > I've done that before but it's just boring Lmfao. ya, losing is harder than winning
> [{quoted}](name=BananaJannana,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8FgumoN,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-13T17:28:55.659+0000) > > ya, losing is harder than winning Not exactly http://imgur.com/oox9VKs
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Girl Paige,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8FgumoN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-10-13T16:26:40.552+0000) > > It seems the fastest way Would be to remake and I did it three times finally got a leavevuster. Actually twice once my teammates didn't remake...... > If I keep remaking will I get banned or just keep getting time penalties? remaking gives the same penalty as going afk. If you keep remaking, Leavbuster will increase the time you have to wait before joining queue. It becomes 30 minutes quite quickly, so I dont recommend remaking. Losing normally is the fastest way
> [{quoted}](name=BananaJannana,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8FgumoN,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-10-13T16:32:26.021+0000) > > remaking gives the same penalty as going afk. If you keep remaking, Leavbuster will increase the time you have to wait before joining queue. It becomes 30 minutes quite quickly, so I dont recommend remaking. Losing normally is the fastest way I've done that before but it's just boring Lmfao.
: dont afk, leavebuster will get you. Instead, make sure you give first blood in the first 5 mins, then give a kill once every 6 minutes to a different person on the enemy team (You dont want it to look like you fed one enemy player). You'll most likely lose now. Oh and if you get into a 5v5, miss all your skillshots and cancel all your autoattacks so it looks like you contributed something to the fight.
> [{quoted}](name=BananaJannana,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A8FgumoN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-10-13T15:42:42.905+0000) > > dont afk, leavebuster will get you. Instead, make sure you give first blood in the first 5 mins, then give a kill once every 6 minutes to a different person on the enemy team (You dont want it to look like you fed one enemy player). You'll most likely lose now. > > Oh and if you get into a 5v5, miss all your skillshots and cancel all your autoattacks so it looks like you contributed something to the fight. It seems the fastest way Would be to remake and I did it three times finally got a leavevuster. Actually twice once my teammates didn't remake...... If I keep remaking will I get banned or just keep getting time penalties?
Rioter Comments
Cocosan (NA)
: Never Surrender.
4000 gold lead what?
: Can we get bans in ARAM already?
Uh you mean lux and veigar. And no.
Rioter Comments
Zastie (NA)
: China ripping off a game owned by a Chinese company. Don't think anything will be done.
> [{quoted}](name=Zastie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=jZMv8Q0v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-11T17:33:17.108+0000) > > China ripping off a game owned by a Chinese company. Don't think anything will be done. Owned by a Chinese company. Totally forgot about that. Lmfao
: If you have a toxic player on your team and you check their profile, chances are you'll see this.
Rioter Comments
: @Riot PLS don't screw up Kat, i'm begging you.
I'm just worried what they said about zed. I can feel a 10% win increase already
: Is Eve the only camouflage champ in the game?
Some have it for a few seconds like rengar and kha zix
: > [{quoted}](name=Igglet,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RBikUwm1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-10T20:49:59.124+0000) > > If you really are better than him, then get to gold. Too lazy x.x Seriously though my life is too time consuming. I'm in a bioengineering program and also working hard at getting into a top tier MBA program. I recently got accepted to a 6 year medical school program (3 years education 3 years clinical experience). I just simply don't have the time to throw away on League. I don't even have the time to play a game a day.
> [{quoted}](name=DracoMTA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RBikUwm1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-10T20:58:38.665+0000) > > Too lazy x.x > > Seriously though my life is too time consuming. I'm in a bioengineering program and also working hard at getting into a top tier MBA program. I recently got accepted to a 6 year medical school program (3 years education 3 years clinical experience). I just simply don't have the time to throw away on League. I don't even have the time to play a game a day. We are all extremely jealous. Thanks for sharing your life story.
: Yasuos wind wall should not be able to block an entire ult
: Just because a champion was nerfed, doesn't mean they aren't viable or incredibly weak or anything!
Rioter Comments
: You can solo baron with Ivern
So he is good because he can solo baron? Didn't know he was the only one that could.
: doombots still needs work
They need a buff bad. The boys are still way to easy
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Girl Paige,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gzEQJalW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-10-04T02:17:48.693+0000) > > Oh look, another person bitching about vayne which has Barley a 50% win rate Oh look. a bronze player
> [{quoted}](name=ApexCH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gzEQJalW,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2016-10-04T15:16:36.505+0000) > > Oh look. a bronze player You wish however Keep the tears flowing saying how op she is. I'm really thirsty atm.
: Go back to school kid. Maybe then you can learn to capitalize "Vayne" and not "Barley," the latter of which you didn't even spell correctly.
> [{quoted}](name=HackRawESOMe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gzEQJalW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-10-04T03:12:30.988+0000) > > Go back to school kid. > > Maybe then you can learn to capitalize "Vayne" and not "Barley," the latter of which you didn't even spell correctly. Bitching about capitalization on the internet. On a video game name. You destroyed me so badly. Holy crap hard core man Also I'm on a phone and I could care less what some fedora tipper thinks.
Talinis (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Girl Paige,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ymIyAcvO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-10-04T02:19:02.547+0000) > > How are crits a mistake? Adcs would be more useless then they are if they did not have crit doing no damage they need to bring back dodge to make the game more fun First off, ADCS are far from useless, being a staple in every match and sometimes being brought in multiple lanes (mid varus/ezreal for example) meanwhile other classes like assassins fade in and out and may hardly see any play at all as a class (look at worlds). Second, Riot has stated (quite recently) they are NOT happy with crits and have been having a lot of discussion about it. The problem is, the randomization at anything more than 0% and anything less than 100%. You get lucky on that crit and boom, 200% or 250% more damage and decides fights and even games. That is unhealthy to have a factor on your champion 100% out of your control and outside of your enemies control and riot is looking at fixing it in some fashion. Third, dodge was removed way back when because it was HORRIBLY bad as a mechanic. You rely on some ability for your damage and outside of any outplay or any skill/ability by either player it just plain MISSES and causes you to die, or lose the fight. Abilities that have CDS MISS not because you moved to dodge it but because their character just randomly said you landed on 1 out of 100 so it's an automatic dodge. It 100% determines games outside of ANYONE's control and feels completely AWFUL. Dodge was left in as a 100 or nothing thing which is what it should be in a game this fast paced. Shen either dodges 100% with his ability or not at all. Random chance as a mechanic is GOOD in games where fights last a long time, so the RNG evens out over the fight (think world of warcraft boss fights where fights last 4 - 10 minutes) so that it is simply another tool to mitigate damage over time (dodge) or increase your dps over time (crit)
> [{quoted}](name=Talinis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ymIyAcvO,comment-id=000100000003,timestamp=2016-10-04T02:36:15.500+0000) > > First off, ADCS are far from useless, being a staple in every match and sometimes being brought in multiple lanes (mid varus/ezreal for example) meanwhile other classes like assassins fade in and out and may hardly see any play at all as a class (look at worlds). > > Second, Riot has stated (quite recently) they are NOT happy with crits and have been having a lot of discussion about it. The problem is, the randomization at anything more than 0% and anything less than 100%. You get lucky on that crit and boom, 200% or 250% more damage and decides fights and even games. That is unhealthy to have a factor on your champion 100% out of your control and outside of your enemies control and riot is looking at fixing it in some fashion. > > Third, dodge was removed way back when because it was HORRIBLY bad as a mechanic. You rely on some ability for your damage and outside of any outplay or any skill/ability by either player it just plain MISSES and causes you to die, or lose the fight. Abilities that have CDS MISS not because you moved to dodge it but because their character just randomly said you landed on 1 out of 100 so it's an automatic dodge. It 100% determines games outside of ANYONE's control and feels completely AWFUL. Dodge was left in as a 100 or nothing thing which is what it should be in a game this fast paced. Shen either dodges 100% with his ability or not at all. > > Random chance as a mechanic is GOOD in games where fights last a long time, so the RNG evens out over the fight (think world of warcraft boss fights where fights last 4 - 10 minutes) so that it is simply another tool to mitigate damage over time (dodge) or increase your dps over time (crit) You don't find this fun? https://youtu.be/gI1aeS5H1Vs
: When you play against a Rioter
I just played with one today but he was garbage
Ackelope (NA)
: Does this make anyone else's blood boil?
: If the haystack is the size of an Olympic swimming pool yea
> [{quoted}](name=Best Kog NA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxvXYRkd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-03T23:40:17.593+0000) > > If the haystack is the size of an Olympic swimming pool yea You mean the ocean
: No please. We can do without another reason to make stats more important than skill, and even more so, luck. Crits were a mistake. Literally anything RNG should not be in a competitive setting at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcus Diabolus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ymIyAcvO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-04T02:16:26.978+0000) > > No please. We can do without another reason to make stats more important than skill, and even more so, luck. > > Crits were a mistake. Literally anything RNG should not be in a competitive setting at all. How are crits a mistake? Adcs would be more useless then they are if they did not have crit doing no damage they need to bring back dodge to make the game more fun
Sciela (NA)
: "Vayne was struggling"
Oh look, another person bitching about vayne which has Barley a 50% win rate
: Should I get Azir or Velkoz?
azir is trash don't bother.
: Ah the most generic of comebacks. "u mad" is the internet version of "no, you!". It just makes people sound lame and unable to come up with a real argument or point... or even a good comeback.
> [{quoted}](name=Deitrix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEnG4TNk,comment-id=000a000000000001,timestamp=2016-10-03T18:21:55.718+0000) > > Ah the most generic of comebacks. "u mad" is the internet version of "no, you!". It just makes people sound lame and unable to come up with a real argument or point... or even a good comeback. That's the most generic come back? I can think of plenty others. However If I said The stuff I usually say you'd end up crying and reporting me like everyone else does. So I'll go with what I would call a "tame rebuttal". I'm pretty sure the most generic comeback is what he said "im higher elo, you're trash"
ˆDekoˆ (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=specter424,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wmUM3NNu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-03T18:12:05.178+0000) > > Rylais isn't why Syndra is a problem Then why? How come she just got strong now all of sudden? RIght. Cause people started building Rylais on her. Tell me your side tho! C:
> [{quoted}](name=Dekolovesmuffins,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wmUM3NNu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-03T18:14:50.967+0000) > > Then why? How come she just got strong now all of sudden? > > RIght. Cause people started building Rylais on her. Tell me your side tho! C: Cause the best people in the world are playing her and you think she's op
: Athene's Unholy Grail- Too much CDR?
Everyone says it's a trash item and you are saying it has to much cdr? Lolol and it should be nerfed?
: the game isnt balanced around 43% winrate silver players like you, get over it yasuo has a 48% winrate in diamond
> [{quoted}](name=x9 Drunken Yasuo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEnG4TNk,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-10-03T17:48:37.998+0000) > > the game isnt balanced around 43% winrate silver players like you, get over it > > yasuo has a 48% winrate in diamond U mad kid?
: Love losing ranked because my bot is like 1/15/3.
I won a game with a trolling yi support with tele who finished 1-13 Your point?
: Yasuos Q Crit gets reduced by half the base damage and it isnt stated anywhere? (after crit penalty)
Why is this getting upvoted when he has yasuo in his name? He needs to be gutted more
: how about instead of nerfing like 30 {{champion:55}} champions who abuse rylais, we nerf the item, then buff the 5 champs who rely on it to function? let me show you all champs that abuse rylais: {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:76}} here are the champs that NEED the item {{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:30}} see the pattern?
> [{quoted}](name=Alenthayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ufcNLRra,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-10-03T16:14:38.196+0000) > > how about instead of nerfing like 30 {{champion:55}} champions who abuse rylais, we nerf the item, then buff the 5 champs who rely on it to function? > > let me show you all champs that abuse rylais: > > {{champion:1}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:76}} > > here are the champs that NEED the item > > {{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:30}} > > see the pattern? Is that all your other accounts upvoting your comment? Putting azir on that list should be a auto -10 downvote
: Why no?
> [{quoted}](name=Omnem Occido,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8gOBdeMV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-03T17:13:14.901+0000) > > Why no? Cause adcs would be more useless then they already are
Dukues (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Girl Paige,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AevEb2Ld,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-02T03:41:32.835+0000) > > "riot does a good job with tweaking to create a solid God Tier champ pool for LCS" > > agreed, I enjoy seeing the same 10 champs played and banned every game....... You do realize no matter how many bans there are there will still only be the same champions played professionally right? Try to wrap your brain around this for a second. So these are professional organized teams playing other professional organized teams. All they care about is winning. They have professionals and analysis who come up with strategies that statistically work the best and provide the highest chance for a win. So even though there are 130 champions, statically, only a hand full work together and top tier to provide the highest chance of winning. Although most of the 130 champions could be played, statically only a small portion will be the most optimal. Its almost impossible to balance all of the champions and Riot tries their best. Its just some champions have better team playing kits while others have better kits for solo queue. So how about using your brain before making such claims. Because no matter what Riot changes professionally speaking there will always be only a small percentage of champions played. At least with patch 6.18 changes the champion pool has changed a little for worlds compared to summer split/playoffs and spring split.
> [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AevEb2Ld,comment-id=000000000004,timestamp=2016-10-03T15:47:45.575+0000) > > You do realize no matter how many bans there are there will still only be the same champions played professionally right? Try to wrap your brain around this for a second. So these are professional organized teams playing other professional organized teams. All they care about is winning. They have professionals and analysis who come up with strategies that statistically work the best and provide the highest chance for a win. So even though there are 130 champions, statically, only a hand full work together and top tier to provide the highest chance of winning. Although most of the 130 champions could be played, statically only a small portion will be the most optimal. > > Its almost impossible to balance all of the champions and Riot tries their best. Its just some champions have better team playing kits while others have better kits for solo queue. > > So how about using your brain before making such claims. Because no matter what Riot changes professionally speaking there will always be only a small percentage of champions played. At least with patch 6.18 changes the champion pool has changed a little for worlds compared to summer split/playoffs and spring split. Telling me to use my brain- Didn't realize the thread was a joke. Lmfao
: classic forum user.
I'm just copying what other riot fanboy warriors would say
: Why Critical Strike Is Bad For League
: Why are people in gold 1000000% TRASH. Srs.
Should change your name to scrub gamer
: Minor Syndra Balance suggestion.
Yenn (NA)
: Jfc, ranked really needs to be fixed. This should not happen.
: well then he would be boosted right? and that is what every one is crying about with dynamic queue is every one is boosted and they are sick of premades... http://imgur.com/eBdNULJ
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tidfgMuL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-03T04:48:10.385+0000) > > well then he would be boosted right? and that is what every one is crying about with dynamic queue is every one is boosted and they are sick of premades... > > http://imgur.com/eBdNULJ Another one who didn't get the joke....
: STOP PAIRING ME WITH IDIOTS RIOT GAMES
Then play with 4 friends that aren't idiots. Boom, challenger and lcs for you
: chick ADC main LF Support main (details)
Show more

Gamer Girl Paige

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion