Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
D O Cane (EUW)
: Crowd Control is OUT of control.
And our tenacity runes are so useless against the millions of fking knockupsin this game.
SanKakU (NA)
: The movement speed is important for his backstabbing, right? What do you want him to get? Phase Rush? Glacial Augment? Neither of those latter 2 help him stay alive in the jungle to make his clears safer. Sometimes I take them on Kayn because his sustain is really high that I can get away with it...although many junglers will still take Electrocute or Arcane Comet or whatever(including me) on assassins because they can get away with those, too. Also, it's a pain to buy Vampiric Scepter since it offers no CDR, so FFw gives the jungler a way to heal against enemy champs without spending gold. It's all about what you want to spend your gold on. I don't know, maybe we're entering an era where junglers can only ever take FFw because anything else is just not safe enough anymore. Junglers get ganked a lot nowadays, so any extra healing is great to have.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ia06leyw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T21:28:01.298+0000) > > The movement speed is important for his backstabbing, right? What do you want him to get? Phase Rush? Glacial Augment? Neither of those latter 2 help him stay alive in the jungle to make his clears safer. Sometimes I take them on Kayn because his sustain is really high that I can get away with it...although many junglers will still take Electrocute or Arcane Comet or whatever(including me) on assassins because they can get away with those, too. Also, it's a pain to buy Vampiric Scepter since it offers no CDR, so FFw gives the jungler a way to heal against enemy champs without spending gold. It's all about what you want to spend your gold on. I don't know, maybe we're entering an era where junglers can only ever take FFw because anything else is just not safe enough anymore. Junglers get ganked a lot nowadays, so any extra healing is great to have. thanks!
Rioter Comments
: Would adding small monsters back to red and blue be a good idea?
This would be hell for single target junglers, ESPECIALLY with the tiamat nerfs.
: Ward for your lanes and ward river. These are the best/most influential ward points on the map. Don't bother with risky deepwarding, those tend to be sweeped and require team backup/lane priority. Also don't be afraid to use your control wards/pinks defensively. Behind Red, at blue, at entrances like tribush, etc... These will help you maintain control of the map.
> [{quoted}](name=Éve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g1e9H3BI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-28T03:57:06.741+0000) > > Ward for your lanes and ward river. These are the best/most influential ward points on the map. Don't bother with risky deepwarding, those tend to be sweeped and require team backup/lane priority. > > Also don't be afraid to use your control wards/pinks defensively. Behind Red, at blue, at entrances like tribush, etc... These will help you maintain control of the map. Thank you!
Rioter Comments
Almighty (EUNE)
: Idea for a Mastery 10 requirement: Don't be toxic for 10 games in a row. I guarantee almost every Yasuo main will fail. But in all honesty, Riot will have a hard time creating 3 unique missions for every champion. Which is why i believe that this idea will not be taken into consideration, despite how good it is. http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png
Maybe it doesn't have to be 3 unique missions, maybe it can be based on how consistently you get S for level 8, consistent S+ for level 9, and maybe consistent S+ while above 500K mastery points to get level 10. A nice challenge for anyone.
: In defense of Conqueror
Maybe a new tank item(or new elixir) should be created whose main purpose is to reduce true damage by a percentage?
: > [{quoted}](name=Gangstarr666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6xOV3foK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-26T04:35:42.032+0000) and the slightly harsher punishment doesn't necessarily have to occur after your first AFK. Ok thanks that was what I was looking for
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Well, your also wasting money on a item/effect that you already have.
Its probably practice tool/bots game, look at the amount of gold he has.
: I know that this may sound a bit assuming and blunt, but get better internet if you have that issue. And for those with emergencies, I'm pretty sure the person in question will be more worried about what's going on irl, rather than a punishment in a video game. Plus, emergencies don't tend to happen that oftenly, and the slightly harsher punishment doesn't necessarily have to occur after your first AFK.
But regarding AFKs and leaverbusters this has been an ongoing issue, so I really don't know what to do about that.
: What about the people with internet that goes out every once in a while? What about the people that have a real life emergency pop up out of nowhere and absolutely have to leave? Should those people get a harsher punishment for no reason?
I know that this may sound a bit assuming and blunt, but get better internet if you have that issue. And for those with emergencies, I'm pretty sure the person in question will be more worried about what's going on irl, rather than a punishment in a video game. Plus, emergencies don't tend to happen that oftenly, and the slightly harsher punishment doesn't necessarily have to occur after your first AFK.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gangstarr666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6xOV3foK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T03:54:39.196+0000) > > Riot can always make it ban-able to try to force someone to AFK, that can help reduce that potential toxicity. And usually the AFKers aren't really trolls, they probably DC'd (should've specified that, but it's a more common occurrence than a troll from my experience), and like Arctic Husky said they can just make this unavailable to duo queues. It's already bannable to AFK, and yet people still do it. Riot cannot ever make people _benefit_ from someone else's bannable behavior, because that would encourage such behavior.
1. I am aware that going AFK is punishable, I suggested that FORCING someone to go AFK (toxic player flames someone to go AFK) should be bannable if said changes were to be implemented, 2. I also understand that such encouragement would arise from the benefit, hence why I offered that there be harsher punishment.
: the problem is the ends wont justify the means. this would increase toxicity to get someone to AFK once it looks like a loss. this would also increase the amount of people running it down because trolls would run it down to maximize teammates losses. and the duos who would do this would do so on throwaway accounts they dont give 2 shits about.
Riot can always make it ban-able to try to force someone to AFK, that can help reduce that potential toxicity. And usually the AFKers aren't really trolls, they probably DC'd (should've specified that, but it's a more common occurrence than a troll from my experience), and like Arctic Husky said they can just make this unavailable to duo queues.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: How the heck Lich Bane works?
Lich Bane says BASE ad not TOTAL ad. Jhin's base AD at level 18 according to (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions/Statistics_at_level_18) is 136.9 AD. And with that Lich Bane you have an additional 80 AP. Implement these numbers in the formula and you'll get (136.9 AD x 0.75) + (80 AP x 0.5) which will give you 142.675 damage from Lich Bane (rounded up to 143).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
KazKaz (OCE)
: Ssssh calm down.
You're only doing that because you know you are wrong
toravi (NA)
: A way to nerf int Sion
i logged in just to upvote this
: Some reasonable compensation buffs for Orianna after she's been gutted with her nerfs...
Celiorap (NA)
: On A Scale From 1-10, How Bad Am I?
This made my day. Thanks lolol
: Jhin+Stormrazor interaction needs the Ryze/Zhonya's treatment.
I think nerfing his MS and AD bonuses would help a bit, instead of just gutting this stormrazor+passive interaction.
Rioter Comments
Ayzev (EUW)
: He probably shouldn't delay Triforce anywhere near as much as he did. And Warrior is borderline troll. But yeah, the rest was alright.
Warrior on Jax I wouldnt consider troll, but its OK, its merely suboptimal especially when theres 3 tanks in enemy team. However I 100% agree with the rest u said
: WTF is Jax's build?
: Riot Games policy is to treat you like a child. Just pretend you're in elementary school and behave accordingly, and you shouldn't have any problems. 1. You have no agency or power at all. 2. Tattling on people is highly encouraged and rewarded.
Instead of downvoting pls tell us why this person is wrong, I could go Singed support and start taking my adc cs and get flamed and boom they get banned. Downvoters, please tell me how that behavior was not encouraged I would like to know.
Promarcli (EUW)
: I'm out, unfair and broken mentality/health breaking reporting system
I hate hearing these goody goodies say "oh well u shouldnt have flamed" yeah as if releasing your anger towards other people isn't a human reaction. Honestly i think u should quit this game and play another game with a better community, I dont want to see a good person such as yourself get broken down mentally by this dumb playerbase and ban system. Now these goodie goodies and dum dums are going to downvote me, go ahead I dont give a shit.
Fegone (NA)
: OK your wish is granted no ban for your friend have a good evening enjoy the weekend and have great success I hope you get better at this game so instead of feeding in 70% of your games you only feed in 60% of your games best of luck also punctuation is optional.
: soft inting is seriously destroying the health of the game for high elo
Wintrading needs to be addressed as well, which can also be done by soft inting. >.>
: Independent Thought = Trolling in 2018
Bronze 5 btw nice youmuus on janna 10/10 strat hehe xd
Arammus (EUW)
: "permanently banned forever" really? arent you sure its a permanent lifetime ban for all eternety that got you banned forever?? btw... its called "troll" or "trolls". a 'troller' is a car.
oh look guys we have a Dr.Professor man he knows everything about everything
: We need to talk Riot
Yes pls nerf fid ty
: question. is this offensive?
this joke make no sense were u smoking this game?
: Should this really be punishable?
no ban for him bc he only troll and no flame and no int so bye bye for u and he can still troll nice system rito hehe xd
: Some small Sejuani buffs to make her viable without breaking her...
Max rank e 1.4s to 2.5, do you know how effective 1.1 more seconds is in a stun? You will never move and will tilt all the way to oblivion, that W change seems good tho.
Gawdyr2G (NA)
: I got banned from the boards for calling myself a retard.
Rioter Comments

Gangstarr666

Level 33 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion