hoganftw (NA)
: "Let the past die, kill it if you have to" - Riot
XvGHvX (EUW)
: riot realy want to fuck old players step 1 change that damn cursor step 2 no more TT in game delete it step 3 any propostions ??
> [{quoted}](name=XvGHvX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gThAEfkZ,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2019-07-31T21:24:18.639+0000) > > riot realy want to fuck old players > > step 1 > change that damn cursor > step 2 > no more TT in game delete it > step 3 > any propostions ?? They've been slowing killing old players by reworking every semblance of what the game used to be. There will be no recognizable champions.
: > [{quoted}](name=GarfieldxLasagna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jyHkIhw6,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:47:11.648+0000) > > I think it's factually incorrect to call it a placebo when it's a very real adjustment to clear times. after runic echoes it literally doesn't do much. Eve clears are not why she's problematic, its what she does when she hits 6 and catches somebody, or even gets a small lead. Early game it doesn't slow her pressure down because she isn't looking for early ganks + 10% difference isn't very noticable. Slowing her clear down early has absolutely no impact on what eve is good at, and after 1 item it just doesn't matter at that point. Her clear times have not adjusted much from what they currently are either. She still full clears in time for crab. Revert the change, put that power removal somewhere that interacts with champions such as Q1, base ult damage (not execution), or nerf the scaling on empowered E and make it scale with ranks dealing more % health damage so it doesn't snowball and insta pop squishies paired with lich bane.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jyHkIhw6,comment-id=000900010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:57:41.767+0000) > > after runic echoes it literally doesn't do much. Eve clears are not why she's problematic, its what she does when she hits 6 and catches somebody, or even gets a small lead. They're not trying to hit the 2500 gold powerspike they're hitting the early clear speeds which she beats almost everyone. She beats a lot of junglers with leashes while getting no leash at raptors or wolves. It matters because it creates more opportunities to catch her early and probably squarely puts her out of any possibility of being in competitive. Not saying it would have been the nerf I'd have done I'm just saying it's a real nerf.
Jamaree (NA)
: Looks at EA, Activision, Blizzard, Take Two, Ubisoft, Warner Brothers, and Bethesda. Ok.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qYcmzkom,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:37:14.131+0000) > > Looks at EA, Activision, Blizzard, Take Two, Ubisoft, Warner Brothers, and Bethesda. > > Ok. Say what you want about those companies but at least they can get more than one game out and could certainly manage more than 2 fucking maps.
: Undo the nerf because it was placebo. Eve DOES need nerfs. This nerf however is unnecessary, doesn't address why she's broken as fuck, and just exist to shut up those asking for nerfs. Maybe instead they should target the fact after 3 items + half stacked mejais, she can walk up to a squishy and Q - > E - > Q2 one shot somebody, rather than do that 2 years from now while never reverting the random CD nerf that has no impact on her. I just hate changes like these because they're so obscure that they forget about them, then when a champ is legitmately weak you have this long list of nerfs that didn't even fix the issue that never get reverted once the issue is actually fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jyHkIhw6,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:25:46.660+0000) > > Undo the nerf because it was placebo. I think it's factually incorrect to call it a placebo when it's a very real adjustment to clear times.
: TT was negelected because it wasn’t popular, not the other way around. It’s like saying HotS died because it was negelected, not because nobody wanted to play the damned thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UzzA3Kz2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:05:49.036+0000) > > TT was negelected because it wasn’t popular, not the other way around. > > It’s like saying HotS died because it was negelected, not because nobody wanted to play the damned thing. Because TT is a competitive game mode while ARAM is clearly not. ARAM being unbalanced isn't a big deal for a "for fun mode" that doesn't have much in the way of game depth.
Stone766 (NA)
: Riot, undo the Evelynn nerf
Only if we undo the rework.
: My Personal VGU Tier List
Twitch was not a VGU, he was only a visual update. He received some gameplay updates years later to his W. I guess he had received a rework a couple seasons prior but I think that hardly counts. In my opinion most of the actual VGUs are F tier, just a veiled attempt for Riot to flex their shitty "creative" muscles while ruining the champion in the process. The only truly successful VGU was Warwick.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: No one really cares if you don't like TFT. It's a pretty popular mode in its own right, even if you disagree and hate it to its core. Magma Chamber is never going to happen since Riot canceled it before it even came out, knowing full well that an entirely new map is a huge project on its own and if it doesn't actually give you a different experience than SR or ARAM, it's always going to be passed on for mainstay modes that are familiar to way more players. TFT is exactly that - an entirely new experience within LoL, which is why its popular. It ticks off the right boxes, even if it doesn't do anything for you. I don't play it either but i don't pretend like my feelings on this mode somehow diminish its value to the majority of League's players, just because i say so.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Ep2ovIw,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-07-31T21:58:54.938+0000) > > No one really cares if you don't like TFT. > It's a pretty popular mode in its own right, even if you disagree and hate it to its core. Magma Chamber is never going to happen since Riot canceled it before it even came out, knowing full well that an entirely new map is a huge project on its own and if it doesn't actually give you a different experience than SR or ARAM, it's always going to be passed on for mainstay modes that are familiar to way more players. > > TFT is exactly that - an entirely new experience within LoL, which is why its popular. > It ticks off the right boxes, even if it doesn't do anything for you. I don't play it either but i don't pretend like my feelings on this mode somehow diminish its value to the majority of League's players, just because i say so. TFT isn't a way to play league, it's an entirely different game.
: Twisted Treeline is a story of neglect
: > [{quoted}](name=Reaversal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gThAEfkZ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-31T17:35:17.383+0000) > > OH LOOK, RIOT FUCKING PISSING EVERYONE OFF AGAIN. > > IT'S ALL THEY'RE FUCKING GOOD AT. > > I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOUNTAIN OF FUCKING COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS, BECAUSE ALL RIOT CAN FUCKING DO IS MAKE PEOPLE COMPLAIN. CAN'T FUCKING MAKE PLAYERS HAPPY, OH NO, THAT'D TAKE EFFORT! > > FUCK YOU RIOT. I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING PLAYERS BE HAPPY FOR ONCE, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN MANAGE THAT, YOU MORALLY-BANKRUPT PIECES OF SHIT. Slow down there, friendo. You are a part of a very very small minority. Check out Hawt's linked image, the playrate chart. Prior to TFT, TT had maybe 1% of games, which, given game duration differences between modes, is maybe 0.5% of all minutes logged in League. It was already a drain on resources, and Riot was aware of that - people don't play it, so they don't make balancing it a priority. Judicious use of resources and all that. Now TFT comes out, and it's sapping players from every mode. Now, a huge chunk of that is standard SR games, but that's because that's where most players were to start with. Problem is, it drives down TT's play percent even more. If you discount the bots XP grinding in TT, you get what? 0.5% of games, worth 0.25 or so % of all game time logged? That's just not worth maintaining the backend for. Also, "everyone"? Try less than 1% of the playerbase logging more than a handful of TT games this year. It's mostly just you.
> [{quoted}](name=Aulzeren0r,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gThAEfkZ,comment-id=000a0001,timestamp=2019-07-31T21:40:35.544+0000) > > Slow down there, friendo. You are a part of a very very small minority. Check out Hawt's linked image, the playrate chart. Prior to TFT, TT had maybe 1% of games, which, given game duration differences between modes, is maybe 0.5% of all minutes logged in League. It was already a drain on resources, and Riot was aware of that - people don't play it, so they don't make balancing it a priority. Judicious use of resources and all that. Imagine the patch where the juggernauts came out in SR, and morde/skarner/darius/etc were literal permabans with insane winrates. Then imagine that with Riot not balancing the game for 4 years after that. How many you think would still be playing SR?
: All this whining and complaining, and I'd be willing to bet 90% of it is coming from people who never fucking touched twisted treeline in any serious capacity Riot did try specific balance changes for it and new items in it for a while, but it didn't change the fact that no one played. Its a shame really because I love the aesthetic of the map. But its not keeping when such a small portion on the playerbase are the only ones playing it, and even half of those players are actually bots. its just taking up server and client space
> [{quoted}](name=Sincarnation,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gThAEfkZ,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2019-07-31T21:16:48.379+0000) > > All this whining and complaining, and I'd be willing to bet 90% of it is coming from people who never fucking touched twisted treeline in any serious capacity > Riot did try specific balance changes for it and new items in it for a while, but it didn't change the fact that no one played. Its a shame really because I love the aesthetic of the map. But its not keeping when such a small portion on the playerbase are the only ones playing it, and even half of those players are actually bots. its just taking up server and client space I don't play it because Riot refuses to balance the game mode. I wouldn't play SR either if there were multiple champions with 60+% winrates. Idk if you know your history but Riot's attempts to balance TT were fucking half assed jokes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
NY64 (NA)
: I feel sorry for Vandrill.
Yah man making money over displaying bugs other people find?? Wow dude really feel for him!
Leetri (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GarfieldxLasagna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4JA8feI2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-17T04:23:36.827+0000) > > I don't know why they removed the crystal scar from custom lobbies for people who want to play dominion with friends or hide n seek... Because they'd still have to update the map whenever they changed or added something to the game, or else you could get games where for example having a Maokai and an Aurelion Sol on the same team soft-locks the match. Worse things have happened before.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4JA8feI2,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:26:27.976+0000) > > Because they'd still have to update the map whenever they changed or added something to the game, or else you could get games where for example having a Maokai and an Aurelion Sol on the same team soft-locks the match. Worse things have happened before. So you're saying a multi billion dollar corporation can't manage more than like 3 maps?
4 Gum (NA)
: Bring Back Hide and Seek
I don't know why they removed the crystal scar from custom lobbies for people who want to play dominion with friends or hide n seek...
Theorex (NA)
: Honestly, I am kinda baffled at the fact that people still use multiple rune pages. I understand back then why you had multiple rune pages, due to the fact that you couldn't change everything on the fly. But now we have the availability to pick every rune and mastery while in champ select. I understand new players, needing multiple runes and masteries. But anyone with more than 50-100 games, really shouldn't need them. And if they are causing you issues like this, all the more reason to not have them. I want it noted that I am not defending League of Legends for having a shitty fucking system. I am just saying that this is a easy work around. If the bug is causing a drop in your enjoyment or satisfaction, you should work around it while complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OEguTEus,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:17:04.187+0000) > > Honestly, I am kinda baffled at the fact that people still use multiple rune pages. > > I understand back then why you had multiple rune pages, due to the fact that you couldn't change everything on the fly. > > But now we have the availability to pick every rune and mastery while in champ select. > > I understand new players, needing multiple runes and masteries. > > But anyone with more than 50-100 games, really shouldn't need them. And if they are causing you issues like this, all the more reason to not have them. > > I want it noted that I am not defending League of Legends for having a shitty fucking system. I am just saying that this is a easy work around. If the bug is causing a drop in your enjoyment or satisfaction, you should work around it while complaining. Because sometimes I'm last pick and don't know what champ I'm picking till the end. Typically don't have time to think and make pages that easily so I have a few I use.
: > [{quoted}](name=Goopy Amethyst,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QeXtnxEw,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T06:14:50.643+0000) > > Cuz league is mostly played by guys? > > if you have a population of like, 70% dogs and 30% cats and only a 0.5% of that population can eat from paw shaped bowls, the majority of pets eating from paw shaped bowls will be dogs, because there's more dogs in in the total population. > > Is not rocket science. Then it would rreflect your proportions being .7 of the .5% being dogs and .3 of the .5% being cats. It wouldnt all be dogs.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QeXtnxEw,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T19:35:24.098+0000) > > Then it would rreflect your proportions being .7 of the .5% being dogs and .3 of the .5% being cats. It wouldnt all be dogs. This isn't correct because the stats of pro teams are actually astronomically lower than .5%. In higher elo league of legends in general there are probably more females than what people would think but pro play is a different beast entirely that requires connections and an aggressive demeanor to even get noticed. To put it into perspective, in NA .5% of the ranked population is situated at d2 and above, which encompasses about ~10k players. Worldwide that number spikes even higher because NA is actually a relatively small server. When you look at pro teams world wide the number isn't even close; it's probably more like 0.01% of the world ranked population being involved in pro play. Maybe not even.
Kimimi (EUNE)
: Who do you think are getting this year's Star Guardian skins?
{{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:555}} ofc
: Here's exactly how much you can possibly die within 20 minutes:
https://i.imgur.com/L7BooeY.png I've bumped up the death count with asol. Could probably get to about 37 deaths if you manipulate the wave so you never have minions at the turret. Death numbers would be drastically higher with an enemy champion ofc.
: Here's exactly how much you can possibly die within 20 minutes:
https://i.imgur.com/6jXJPEl.png My first attempt. I think there's some more optimization to be had so I will do another run in a little bit to see how high I can get it. I think you could maybe hit about 40 if you do it perfectly.
: Usernames for a Lux/Ahri main
: Another year without PROJECT: Quinn
Vampire Quinn where??! Bat valor ftw.
: How is Cyber bullying real?
2009 wants their bait back.
: Realistically speaking: Is "Cull" Worth it?
Health on hit is better than lifesteal in the early game, typically.
: Ooof, lost a good friend after I crashed!
If you can't int with your friends then they're not really friends.
: > [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xHg6oMfO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T17:50:56.840+0000) > > A lot of people hate pyke for the wrongs reasons... > Mainly his heal, but reminder he cannot build tank so he isn't as broken as terms as tahm kench. Pretty sure it's the AoE execute.
> [{quoted}](name=SociopathFriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xHg6oMfO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T18:24:53.692+0000) > > Pretty sure it's the AoE execute. Resetting aoe execute*
: > [{quoted}](name=GarfieldxLasagna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3No6eMeV,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-14T14:59:34.734+0000) > > I think Riot can be criticized a lot for league, and outside of a few outliers (Udyr) you can't really get them on the graphical front. > > I will say however the fact that we still don't have a proper sandbox mode (the sad excuse that is practice mode doesn't really count), custom game modes with lots of customization settings, and next to zero support for anything that isn't tft or SR is annoying considering the size of the company. > > Riot can't wavehand the "resources" excuse when refusing to balance TT when they're making more than a lot of other game companies do as a whole on this ONE game. What practice mode? They disabled it "temporarily" for TFT along with in-game stats. Also, when is the last time Riot "temporarily" disabled anything that actually came back? Their flagship product is being cut down for a very rough alpha of an RNG dominated game ripoff of Autochess. I think we all know where this game is heading. My last recorded game in riot stats is 6/23/2019 (they didn't actually announce they disabled it for TFT just hoped people wouldn't notice lol)
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3No6eMeV,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-07-14T15:02:57.602+0000) > > What practice mode? They disabled it "temporarily" for TFT along with in-game stats. Also, when is the last time Riot "temporarily" disabled anything that actually came back? Their flagship product is being cut down for a very rough alpha of an RNG dominated game ripoff of Autochess. I think we all know where this game is heading. I can get into practice mode just fine.
RISE994 (EUNE)
: Thoughts on RIOT GAMES as a game company......
I think Riot can be criticized a lot for league, and outside of a few outliers (Udyr) you can't really get them on the graphical front. I will say however the fact that we still don't have a proper sandbox mode (the sad excuse that is practice mode doesn't really count), custom game modes with lots of customization settings, and next to zero support for anything that isn't tft or SR is annoying considering the size of the company. Riot can't wavehand with the "resources" excuse when refusing to balance TT when they're making more than a lot of other game companies do as a whole on this ONE game.
: Ahh yes natural selection. The world iq will be raised by 5 points
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yo7Mael0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-13T16:59:26.789+0000) > > Ahh yes natural selection. The world iq will be raised by 5 points No, IQ is an average amongst the population. 100 IQ would move up.
: Two champions you instantly fell in love with
http://newsoflegends-content.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/2016/04/Evelynn_Square_0.png https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/lolesports_gamepedia_en/2/2d/TaliyahSquare.png Rest in pepperoni my lovely stealthy sonic-speed assassin.
Molleh (NA)
: Looking for People who live in Georgia, USA
I live in not Georgia, does that count?
Teh Song (NA)
: I've been told that if I want to start playing Ranked I should wait till next season.
If you're brand new I'd hold off on playing ranked for a bit just to sure up your skillz.
: Could we get a Riot response on the state of 3v3?
Because Riot for some reason only wants SR to be the only real mode. They let modes stagnate and die and use that as an excuse to remove them like they did with Dominion. There's no way a company the size of Riot couldn't manage two different metas on two different maps.
: Your Cerebral Cortex doesn't fully develop until you are roughly 25 years old
Chances thrown Nothing's free Longing for what used to be Still it's hard Hard to see Fragile lives, shattered dreams
Rioter Comments
: Demoting from a Rank
Yah it takes work to drop from diamond, it's mainly to prevent unlucky loss streaks from kicking you out.
Sporky (NA)
: Hard Stuck in Silver 1
Sorry but you're not a plat player if you can't win in silver.
: How is my friend silver?
: > [{quoted}](name=PimpStickNasus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6Xf4YExW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T23:40:23.900+0000) > > I have them hidden, it still auto switches to them if I leave something blank in a rune page while setting it. That's why they exist, just don't select incomplete rune pages. They exist so that every champion can utilize each part of the page. I will agree however, that a better solution would just be for the page to fill in the empty parts of your tree with selections that any champ can use, kinda like how manaflow band is exchanged for nullify orb on manaless champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6Xf4YExW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T02:06:35.437+0000) > > That's why they exist, just don't select incomplete rune pages. Sometimes I have to close out the window to pick my champion because I'm last pick and have less time than everyone else to make a page. This shit just adds more time to me completing my page, and it's such a nuisance.
: What if you were making dinner, but then Gordon Ramsey broke in and told you that your food was bad
: Obviously you're not supposed to win every game, you're just supposed to be consistent
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wx2ZppEB,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-08T02:10:04.786+0000) > > Obviously you're not supposed to win every game, you're just supposed to be consistent I don't even help people with OP's attitude anymore, it's not worth anyone's time if they can't understand this basic fact. League has long seasons for a reason.
: What if GP could actually run out of mana during the laning phase
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G85XgfMf,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:35:06.953+0000) > > Fuck that noise, no one should have the right to put others at risk for no reason besides lol just because. People should not be dying of measles, meningitis, whooping cough or any other preventable disease in current day and age. Take their rights if they are too stupid to have them. I disagree mainly because there are plenty of communities in the USA where people are vax free like Amish land and people still manage to live healthy lifestyles. I'm not an antivaxxer but I have a right to choose that lifestyle. You made the child YOU are responsible for it be it for better or worse. If my child got sick because they caught a preventable disease I would then question the validity of vaccinations. Also you should worry more about infections than disease. China is using our last line of defense in antibiotics on mass produced pork. We are gonna die from an unpreventable infection. Not a preventable disease.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G85XgfMf,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T22:30:32.232+0000) > > You made the child YOU are responsible for it be it for better or worse. So can we charge anti-vaxxer parents who let their kids die to measles with manslaughter?
: Good news! You won't decay in platinum anymore! Have a good break!
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hTysHgPF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T02:26:58.851+0000) > > Good news! You won't decay in platinum anymore! Have a good break! I was wondering why my LAN account hasn't decayed, good to know.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfPLOye4,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T21:14:43.218+0000) > > How exactly? factor in other que ranks when determining MMR *groundbreaking*
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoBeans,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfPLOye4,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T22:57:59.558+0000) > > factor in other que ranks when determining MMR *groundbreaking* Different game modes, different metas, different skill requirements and knowledge, how is that fair at all?
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfPLOye4,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:26:33.220+0000) > > I mean there's nothing you can do about it. It's quite literally a different game mode with completely separate MMR. You can see the same thing in flex 5 too. Riot could fix it....
> [{quoted}](name=KoKoBeans,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfPLOye4,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T20:31:28.902+0000) > > Riot could fix it.... How exactly?
: This game is terrible and harmful for ones mental and physical health.
I think this says more about you than the game. Fucking lunatic.
: > [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfPLOye4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:16:40.513+0000) > > 3s is a different game mode, I've routinely beaten solo queue challengers/masters on there because they're clueless about the metagame. Mechanical skill can only pull you so far. Ranked even based off Treeline's ranked is still a shitshow. Just doing placements I had matches vs a premade all diamond 3's team using a funnel comp as 3 random gold-plat solos, followed immediately by a match with a Challenger on 3's and a diamond + me vs some silvers-plats. The matchmaking is just fucked.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfPLOye4,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-07T19:22:24.500+0000) > > The matchmaking is just fucked. I mean there's nothing you can do about it. It's quite literally a different game mode with completely separate MMR. You can see the same thing in flex 5 too.
Show more

GarfieldxLasagna

Level 144 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion