: I'm a horrible person, i play Caitlyn top and i enjoy poking non stop the other top laner...
: Zilean's ultimate is f*cking weird...
you can say the word fuck you know....
: This is why I, who have spent well over $100 on the game, have yet to get so much as a chat restriction? Riiiiight.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T14:42:07.822+0000) > > This is why I, who have spent well over $100 on the game, have yet to get so much as a chat restriction? > > Riiiiight. I don't know if you're dumb, or just dumb. There's more than one way for a company to make money.
: literally makes no sense, at all
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T12:13:32.751+0000) > > literally makes no sense, at all Making money makes no sense at all? lol
: I personally would not spendanother dime on a game that banned my years old account with hundreds of dollars of unlocked content on it. It deters me from being toxic and I could easily go the rest of my life without ever playing this game again. But for some reason, my account progress is important to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-03T00:09:21.601+0000) > > I personally would not spendanother dime on a game that banned my years old account with hundreds of dollars of unlocked content on it. It deters me from being toxic and I could easily go the rest of my life without ever playing this game again. But for some reason, my account progress is important to me. It's 100% the same for me. Thankfully I have two accounts, but until they un-ban my account and give me another shot, I'm not spending any more money on skins. I have plenty on my 2nd account and I hardly buy the new champions.
: Think that over for a moment. You're saying that Riot permabans players, expecting them to be gullible enough to re-buy everything, and spend however much more money on a new account, only to get it banned again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Do you seriously think that Riot would build a business model around arbitrarily removing and pissing off players, expecting them to come back and spend more money out of spite? How come other places haven't picked up this _golden_ (/s) business practice? How come McDonalds doesn't kick people out mid-meal expecting them to come back and rebuy whatever it was they were eating? How come Wal*Mart doesn't kick people out expecting them to come right back in five minutes later to buy even more stuff than they originally planned? And, let's imagine, for a moment, that Riot _is_ malicious enough to try and squeeze as much money as they can out of a small subset of players by removing them from the game and expecting them to come back. When someone gets permabanned, **_ALL_** of the progress on that account is **_GONE_**. All the time spent, all the money spent, all the Ranked games played and Mastery earned, all the Skins, Wards, Emotes, Chromas, Summoner Icons, etc., _especially limited-edition/legacy content_, **gone.** Losing all of that shit is _going_ to _**hurt**_. How many people do you seriously expect are going to take that hit and then come straight back and start rebuying everything they can as if nothing happened, as if the whole ordeal was just a fluke, as if they didn't give two shits and a rat's ass about _**literally everything they lost?**_ Granted, sure, there's bound to be some people who will come back to League after a permanent ban, but you can bet they're not going to be very eager to spend money again from the gate. They're not idiots, they _know_ what they've lost, and they know they can lose it again, so why the hell would they just start rebuying everything, thus falling for Riot's "trap"? _Especially_ if they continue to be toxic on their new account. If they don't reform on their new account, then they'd almost certainly know that it's hellbound to get permabanned again, and they doubtless wouldn't want to waste any money on something that they can't maintain. Now, with all of that said, do you _seriously_ believe that Riot permabans players to try and wring money out of them if/when they come back on a new account? Do you seriously think that Riot is _that_ malicious, and that people are _that_ gullible and ignorant, that for even a _minute_ that hypothetical scam would turn out enough of a profit to be viable?
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T07:47:47.714+0000) > > Think that over for a moment. > > You're saying that Riot permabans players, expecting them to be gullible enough to re-buy everything, and spend however much more money on a new account, only to get it banned again. Wash, rinse, repeat. > > Do you seriously think that Riot would build a business model around arbitrarily removing and pissing off players, expecting them to come back and spend more money out of spite? How come other places haven't picked up this _golden_ (/s) business practice? How come McDonalds doesn't kick people out mid-meal expecting them to come back and rebuy whatever it was they were eating? How come Wal*Mart doesn't kick people out expecting them to come right back in five minutes later to buy even more stuff than they originally planned? > > And, let's imagine, for a moment, that Riot _is_ malicious enough to try and squeeze as much money as they can out of a small subset of players by removing them from the game and expecting them to come back. > > When someone gets permabanned, **_ALL_** of the progress on that account is **_GONE_**. All the time spent, all the money spent, all the Ranked games played and Mastery earned, all the Skins, Wards, Emotes, Chromas, Summoner Icons, etc., _especially limited-edition/legacy content_, **gone.** > > Losing all of that shit is _going_ to _**hurt**_. How many people do you seriously expect are going to take that hit and then come straight back and start rebuying everything they can as if nothing happened, as if the whole ordeal was just a fluke, as if they didn't give two shits and a rat's ass about _**literally everything they lost?**_ > > Granted, sure, there's bound to be some people who will come back to League after a permanent ban, but you can bet they're not going to be very eager to spend money again from the gate. They're not idiots, they _know_ what they've lost, and they know they can lose it again, so why the hell would they just start rebuying everything, thus falling for Riot's "trap"? > > _Especially_ if they continue to be toxic on their new account. If they don't reform on their new account, then they'd almost certainly know that it's hellbound to get permabanned again, and they doubtless wouldn't want to waste any money on something that they can't maintain. > > Now, with all of that said, do you _seriously_ believe that Riot permabans players to try and wring money out of them if/when they come back on a new account? Do you seriously think that Riot is _that_ malicious, and that people are _that_ gullible and ignorant, that for even a _minute_ that hypothetical scam would turn out enough of a profit to be viable? But that's exactly what happens? People love playing league, whether toxic or not. Riot actively encourages perma-banned people to create new accounts and start over, and I myself have done that in the past. Riot wants money, because that's what the reason they're in business. When I was contesting my current perma-ban on this account, they just told me to start a new account, which makes no sense because the ban was supposed to be for removing my toxic self from the community. But that's not what they really want. The business model isn't built around banning people so they have to buy their skins all over again, but it's a system they created to get you to pay for the same thing twice, or even 3 times.
: Can i ask for a chat restriction for myself?
I tried this and they said "no". I went on to receive a perma- ban. Thanks, Riot.
: Riot can't prevent them from creating a new account, but this at least pushes and condenses them all to a barrier. Going "Yeah just get past this small barrier of supershittiness and the game's good" is a fairly reasonable thing for most people. And eventually they're going to get fed up and leave.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-01T14:25:15.431+0000) > > Riot can't prevent them from creating a new account, but this at least pushes and condenses them all to a barrier. Going "Yeah just get past this small barrier of supershittiness and the game's good" is a fairly reasonable thing for most people. > > And eventually they're going to get fed up and leave. No, Riot just knows how to extort you for money. They don't REALLY want 'toxic' players to quit the community; they want toxic players to create another account and buy more skins. It's all a scam.
: Permabans are just "enticements" for players to quit the game, whereas Riot is fine in them redeeming themselves in a brand new account.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-01T14:36:14.080+0000) > > Permabans are just "enticements" for players to quit the game, whereas Riot is fine in them redeeming themselves in a brand new account. Then what's the point in even perma-banning them on their account then? Oh, because Riot just wants more money out of that player by having them re-buy skins on a new account.
: How do you prevent people from creating new accounts? There's no viable method to both prevent players from creating multiple accounts and ensure no innocent players unintentionally get affected by it. Most problematic are multiple people playing on the same computer, either because they're living together or because the computer is in a public environment.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7BhK0dhp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-01T14:26:36.340+0000) > > How do you prevent people from creating new accounts? > > There's no viable method to both prevent players from creating multiple accounts and ensure no innocent players unintentionally get affected by it. Most problematic are multiple people playing on the same computer, either because they're living together or because the computer is in a public environment. All you have to do is tell riot you're creating a new account, and they're like "great! please re-buy all those old skins on the account we banned! And please, be toxic on your new account so you have to create another acount and re-re-buy skins! WE LOVE MONEY!" It's a scam.
Rioter Comments
: Swain is a really interesting champion and his gameplay is really enjoyable
New swain is trash. Old swain was legendary. Riot fucks everything up.
: I can't remember if I exactly played during Beta. I remember my friends and I were looking for something new after EA shut down the Battle for Middle-Earth 2 servers - if that was 2011, then I think my correct statement should be 8 years. I remember I played Olaf in my very first game, I hated it, and didn't pick up again until near the end of season 1. I remember Caitlyn was the first new champion released after I started.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xRcMM8L1,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T11:14:14.956+0000) > > I can't remember if I exactly played during Beta. I remember my friends and I were looking for something new after EA shut down the Battle for Middle-Earth 2 servers - if that was 2011, then I think my correct statement should be 8 years. I remember I played Olaf in my very first game, I hated it, and didn't pick up again until near the end of season 1. I remember Caitlyn was the first new champion released after I started. you did not play in beta. You're a late comer.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Some people played during Beta before the official released of the game.... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xRcMM8L1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T07:49:32.225+0000) > > Some people played during Beta before the official released of the game.... > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} some people BOUGHT the game {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > I got held hostage in a 30 min game recently when 2 people rage quit before 8 min. That's very unfortunate. In 10 years of playing this game, I can count on one hand the number of times I've had to deal with this specific situation. > Riot is 100% to blame for the hostage situation. No. You can leave the game too. Leaverbuster isn't going to punish you for leaving one game. > Riot WANTS to enable 1 person to hold their team hostage - is unbelievable What is with you people that make statements like this as if Riot is out to get you? The persecution complex isn't flattering. Look, you had an unfortunate thing happen in one game. Next time just quit and save yourself the turmoil.
: FUMING over a 14 day ban from "intentionally feeding" fo going 1/7 one game due to connection issues
: The Sugar Rush skin looks more like an Annie skin than Tristana. Also it's yellow skin tone won't look good in game on a Yordle.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Q0JJyTI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-01T08:12:25.655+0000) > > The Sugar Rush skin looks more like an Annie skin than Tristana. Also it's yellow skin tone won't look good in game on a Yordle. It in no way looks like annie lol. >yellow skin won't work on a yordle w-what?
: How many wins do you have in Apex Legends?
Battle Royal game's are stupid. It's all about DEM MOBAS
: Dragon? Do you mean demon?
> [{quoted}](name=I love cowboys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Q0JJyTI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-01T03:38:41.539+0000) > > Dragon? Do you mean demon? yes I did
Rioter Comments
: Tristana Skin Voting Sample (Pls Vote)
I voted sugar rush. I think it's the coolest one BY FAR. the other ones are generic.
: My problem with akali is that she destroys melee champs in toplane. I think that he nerfs were too harsh but her heal was annoying. I think she should get som extra regen when shrouded like pyke or tahm.
> [{quoted}](name=JhinuinelyDunk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vpUqqLLc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-06T13:32:14.887+0000) > > My problem with akali is that she destroys melee champs in toplane. I think that he nerfs were too harsh but her heal was annoying. I think she should get som extra regen when shrouded like pyke or tahm. She's so squishy, though. That's why she has the heal. She dies 2 hits from cait...The shroud thing is fine, but the heal is what makes akali AKALI.
: REVERT AKALI !
Agreed. Maining akali since season 4. She's not going to be viable anymore for 9.3. The Q health thing is too much. Shroud? Fine, sucks but whatever... the heal???? WHY
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V3crxO6d,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-23T10:11:03.931+0000) > > Her true stealth under tower (or at all) is not a problem. When is boards going to drop this non-issue? I’ve literally never seen an Akali use her shroud under tower to get a kill while avoiding turret damage It could or couldn’t be removed and she’d still be as garbage as she is right now, Obscured is such a non-factor
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V3crxO6d,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-01-23T12:32:27.591+0000) > > I’ve literally never seen an Akali use her shroud under tower to get a kill while avoiding turret damage > > It could or couldn’t be removed and she’d still be as garbage as she is right now, Obscured is such a non-factor It's the pro players that can do this without getting turret hits. You have to time it just right, with your minions on the turret. Everything Riot does is for upper class play, not for us lower class ones. Right now, Akali is the most banned champion in league, with the lowest win rate, or close to the bottom. She's not that great, statistically, in silver, gold, bronze, maybe low play elos. Where she's amazing is high plat, diamond, challenger/master. Riot said they're working on a fix for akali, but they're not quite sure how they want to do it.
Karfuss (EUW)
: Just remove this "true invisibility" nonsense. She has more mobility, damage and sustain than Fizz while making his E look like hot garbage. You could remove the shroud entirely, and have no ability to replace it, and she'd still be permabanned every game.
> [{quoted}](name=Karfuss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V3crxO6d,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-23T13:27:57.270+0000) > > Just remove this "true invisibility" nonsense. She has more mobility, damage and sustain than Fizz while making his E look like hot garbage. > > You could remove the shroud entirely, and have no ability to replace it, and she'd still be permabanned every game. What? She would be a worthless champion if you removed shrouid
: Toxicity and why I will look for fun elsewhere
Have you forgotten about the mute button?
D O Cane (EUW)
: Crowd Control is OUT of control.
It's more a matter of damage, as well as CC. Every new champion has to have some form of CC, and it isn't necessary. Make SOME champions ones for CC, and others just for damage. On that note, lower the damn damage. It feels like this game is now about who can do the most damage in 1 second before u die vs. the other champion. It's really stupid. World of Warcraft was also plagued with this problem, so they just gut every class's abilities to simplify it.
: This is about my ranked boarder
This is a known issue. They're working on a fix, and issuing the fix during the 9.2 patch.
R0XTAR (NA)
: ^^ the fact that they are fixing this mode and not the Rift... Rito knowledge shows that the game is dying and they need something new xD
The game isn't dying. They said World of warcraft was dying 10 years ago, and it's still going strong now.
yukumari (NA)
: Please bring back nexus blits
Agreed. It's the only game mode I can play akali
: Still waiting for that screenshot. Until then, I shall continue training Carl the Giraffe in the arts of ninja knitting.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjManp8Z,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T17:40:21.299+0000) > > Still waiting for that screenshot. Until then, I shall continue training Carl the Giraffe in the arts of ninja knitting. here ya go https://i.imgur.com/QFPYYd3.png
: When you post the actual screen shot and it explicity says that "we will unban you to avoid lawsuit" I will simply believe you. How exactly are you proving me wrong?
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjManp8Z,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-20T17:10:40.171+0000) > > When you post the actual screen shot and it explicity says that "we will unban you to avoid lawsuit" I will simply believe you. > > How exactly are you proving me wrong? >explicitly I said I will get my lawyers on this, then they followed up with "how can we change to get your account unbanned?" Pretty obvious that they got scared...
wolf jade (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2k82jyoz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-20T16:08:32.374+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} u aint foolin' anyone. Unless u have no life, you paid for that skin with money i did. for the pass. and yes i have no life when i want something i get it, i got 400 tokens firstt day of the event and then just 130 every day
> [{quoted}](name=wolf jade,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2k82jyoz,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-20T16:12:38.342+0000) > > i did. for the pass. and yes i have no life when i want something i get it, i got 400 tokens firstt day of the event and then just 130 every day cheeses price
wolf jade (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2k82jyoz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-20T15:43:56.186+0000) > > 200 dollars later lol actually i didnt use any money outside of the pass
> [{quoted}](name=wolf jade,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2k82jyoz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-20T15:55:28.618+0000) > > actually i didnt use any money outside of the pass {{sticker:sg-lulu}} u aint foolin' anyone. Unless u have no life, you paid for that skin with money
wolf jade (EUNE)
: :D
200 dollars later lol
: Uh huh... I flew a sentient panda to Mars after winning an Award from Russia for being a badass submarine. I don't need to prove my claim, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjManp8Z,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-20T07:08:13.417+0000) > > Uh huh... I flew a sentient panda to Mars after winning an Award from Russia for being a badass submarine. > > I don't need to prove my claim, right? Would you like me to post the logs? What will you do when I prove you wrong? lmao
rujitra (NA)
: No they didn't. Riot support disengages any time legal action is threatened for legal reasons. You're lying.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjManp8Z,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-20T14:18:59.965+0000) > > No they didn't. > > Riot support disengages any time legal action is threatened for legal reasons. You're lying. u wanna bet? I can post the logs here
Lylos (NA)
: That's not what that means. You realize other people have had literally the exact same problem right?
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ktEc2dF0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:28:35.713+0000) > > the old, or FIRST nexus blitz was better. Yes and no. The map was slightly better, had less issues with pathing. Helping bot/mid(top?) didn't put you at a disadvantage of cs/tower if enemy didn't follow. But enemy team could get the "hi we don't have a Caitlyn but take 6 headshots that instakill for no reason" buff. So we're currently at a stand still with neither being better than the other, one just killed you because they won an event, the other kills you because you clicked the bush and ended up going around the wall to get to it.
> [{quoted}](name=Ranmaru Kurosaki,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ktEc2dF0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:45:44.178+0000) > > Yes and no. > > The map was slightly better, had less issues with pathing. Helping bot/mid(top?) didn't put you at a disadvantage of cs/tower if enemy didn't follow. > > But enemy team could get the "hi we don't have a Caitlyn but take 6 headshots that instakill for no reason" buff. > > So we're currently at a stand still with neither being better than the other, one just killed you because they won an event, the other kills you because you clicked the bush and ended up going around the wall to get to it. agree to disagree my friend. Reglardless of the specifics, I enjoyed the first one so much more. It was more of a sh1t show.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjManp8Z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:39:45.594+0000) > > I don't think you understand how penalties work. Once you've been warned, or are on ur last chance, ANYTHING negative you say can earn you a perma-ban. Even saying GGEZ, because it shows toxicity. It normally wouldn't, but when youve been warned multiple times.... > > take it from me, I've experienced this many, many times. I was saying it _shouldn't_ work like that. Not that it doesn't. And unfortunately Riot has no financial or legal incentive to treat people fairly when it comes to this. Because a person who wants to play but gets banned will make a new account and probably buy RP on it again, even for the same skins.
i actually threatened my lawyers on them because of this, and they agreed to unperma-ban my account.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjManp8Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:34:21.531+0000) > > You probably received penalties prior to this. they just dont go and perma-ban you for ONE game. Believe me, I know what you're hiding. I've been perma-banned twice. And un-perma-banned once. But this is not an instance of breaking the rules. Sure, it's a matter of the straw breaking the camel's back. But that doesn't mean it's okay if the straw doesn't exist. The tipping point needs to be just as much of an offense as the others offenses.
I don't think you understand how penalties work. Once you've been warned, or are on ur last chance, ANYTHING negative you say can earn you a perma-ban. Even saying GGEZ, because it shows toxicity. It normally wouldn't, but when youve been warned multiple times.... take it from me, I've experienced this many, many times.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5BJdbFys,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:30:48.231+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I say just start reporting it as spam at this point.
not a bad idea
: Got perm'd for stating a fact
You probably received penalties prior to this. they just dont go and perma-ban you for ONE game. Believe me, I know what you're hiding. I've been perma-banned twice. And un-perma-banned once.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5BJdbFys,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:25:08.842+0000) > > how many threads are you going to make in a single night? As many as it takes to finally make one positive, apparently.
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ixf0jyEs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:26:32.214+0000) > > start a new account and try again. I was stuck in silver 4 for like ever, then I made a new account and got gold 5 :) i get that but still man wow its a joke the system played my third game oposing team 2 plats all silver my team irons in my promos wtf
> [{quoted}](name=Death00056,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ixf0jyEs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:29:19.497+0000) > > i get that but still man wow its a joke the system played my third game oposing team 2 plats all silver my team irons in my promos wtf working your way up builds character.
Mr Meat (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gargle Manjuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QuLHE2UR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:22:02.231+0000) > > u mean like that last special event we had? Sorry im only recently returning to league so I dontknow what that is Also, I mean permanently, not just a time based event
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Meat,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QuLHE2UR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-20T02:28:20.587+0000) > > Sorry im only recently returning to league so I dontknow what that is > > Also, I mean permanently, not just a time based event the last special event they had didnt have towers or nexus'
: Nexus Blitz is 50/50
the old, or FIRST nexus blitz was better.
Manxxom (NA)
: https://sayingimages.com/wp-content/uploads/jeremy-clarkson-more-power-meme.png
{{champion:9}}
Show more

Gargle Manjuice

Level 72 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion