Rioter Comments
: You know what I find funny.
> [{quoted}](name=joshjosh100,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=klQltIxq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:01:29.781+0000) >I'd take a team mate with no brain over a toxic person any-day. Ditto
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: why are kayle's mana cost so dam high ?
Yeah, it's the same with Xerath too, but at least you have his passive. At max level, his Q costs 20 more mana than his R. It's kinda crazy.
: Tahm kench
Yeah his shield can completely counter a Darius ult, making him completely useless in laning phase. Facing him in top is like hell.
: RIOT what do you think???
Could you still auto? Or use items as offensive abilities? Or could u just ulti? And if so, how would you gain levels before level 6? I don't mean to offend, this sounds fun, I just want to know. ^_^
CD8 (NA)
: I'd really like a little more warning when Evelynn is about to fist me.
Your screen gets a pink haze, and she says a quote. I understand, though, this has happened 2 me as well. (Getting jumped by invisible jg.) My advice 2 u is to turn your sound up, so you can hear her better.
ESeTyRC (NA)
: ... If you guys seriously couldn't stop Master Yi with that team composition, where every single member aside from you, the MF, had hard CC, that's probably just an issue of skill and feeding too hard too quickly, no offense.
Yeah, probably... The only time we could even kill him was when the Lux rooted him... And that wasn't often. :C
: Why is their even a Master Yi?
The link didn't come up here it is. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3068846249/2154592117123936?tab=overview
Rioter Comments
Weensw (NA)
: Out of every single champion, who can give the best leash?
: Sivir doesnt need nerf :D
Her E & W's capabilities can be pretty annoying, as she can block several different ADC ults with it, rendering them useless. (Caitlyn, Jinx, Ashe, etc.)
Crwny (EUW)
: Yasuo Skin
: I try to ask for ganks but hey, he kills off my jungler, goes back to summoners rift, and then heals with his big shield
> [{quoted}](name=ThinkingWeeb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8u9pXVBh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T23:18:16.470+0000) > > I try to ask for ganks but hey, he kills off my jungler, goes back to summoners rift, and then heals with his big shield After level 6, he is immune to ganks, which really sucks for a jg main, cause that's one less lane you can gain xp from.
: Ummm... maybe {{champion:11}} , he's a pretty simple jg. Complex jg u want to avoid if u are beginning jg are {{champion:64}} , {{champion:421}} , {{champion:427}} , but these champs are actually usually more rewarding. You could play these too, without too much trouble. {{champion:121}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:33}} Also, here is a list of all jg, so if you don't like these guys, you can choose one of them. (I'm not gonna do the ones I haven't done.) {{champion:107}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:60}} But overall I would recommend yi cause he is ez. Maybe {{champion:77}} too. And these r just some classic jg.
But I would most likely recommend yi, he is incredibly easy and reliable. U just got to get used to his ult. > [{quoted}](name=GaurdianAngel815,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u78BFe9K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:55:30.110+0000) > > Ummm... maybe {{champion:11}} , he's a pretty simple jg. Complex jg u want to avoid if u are beginning jg are {{champion:64}} , {{champion:421}} , {{champion:427}} , but these champs are actually usually more rewarding. You could play these too, without too much trouble. {{champion:121}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:33}} Also, here is a list of all jg, so if you don't like these guys, you can choose one of them. (I'm not gonna do the ones I haven't done.) {{champion:107}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:60}} But overall I would recommend yi cause he is ez. Maybe {{champion:77}} too. And these r just some classic jg. Ooof I actually forgot a lot. my bad.
: Ummm... maybe {{champion:11}} , he's a pretty simple jg. Complex jg u want to avoid if u are beginning jg are {{champion:64}} , {{champion:421}} , {{champion:427}} , but these champs are actually usually more rewarding. You could play these too, without too much trouble. {{champion:121}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:33}} Also, here is a list of all jg, so if you don't like these guys, you can choose one of them. (I'm not gonna do the ones I haven't done.) {{champion:107}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:60}} But overall I would recommend yi cause he is ez. Maybe {{champion:77}} too. And these r just some classic jg.
But I would most likely recommend yi, he is incredibly easy and reliable. U just got to get used to his ult.
: Jungle mains
Ummm... maybe {{champion:11}} , he's a pretty simple jg. Complex jg u want to avoid if u are beginning jg are {{champion:64}} , {{champion:421}} , {{champion:427}} , but these champs are actually usually more rewarding. You could play these too, without too much trouble. {{champion:121}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:33}} Also, here is a list of all jg, so if you don't like these guys, you can choose one of them. (I'm not gonna do the ones I haven't done.) {{champion:107}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:60}} But overall I would recommend yi cause he is ez. Maybe {{champion:77}} too. And these r just some classic jg.
Vustraz (NA)
: Blueish green, but it really depends on how you look at it
I guess. Are they a good representation of where the people actually are? Because I think you should be able to know if the enemy {{champion:82}} is right next to you or farther away. Also, you can't see ur allies health when he is in the shadow realm, which I don't really mind. It's just surprising when you have a full health champion go in, and you don't see his/her health change, and then they die as soon as his ultimate ends.
Vustraz (NA)
: It already does by showing red whisps and green whisps corresponding to the champs in the death realm
> [{quoted}](name=Vustraz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J2Ob8vrV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T19:37:58.703+0000) > > It already does by showing red whisps and green whisps corresponding to the champs in the death realm Yeah. Red wisps. But aren't the other ones blue? Not sure...
Stratixx (NA)
: games extremely laggy right now
Ciryly (NA)
: This game has just been unplayable latley because of the bots
Nope. Riot thinks that people would rather have faster queue time than bots on their team. Another way to tell if u have bots is they have random capital letters in their name, and ~~usually~~ always take ghost and heal... It really does suck to have bots on your team. To me it feels like either you have mostly bots, or mostly people who are like 60 levels higher than u who always flame u 4 being bad...
: Yeah Cait's traps r OP.
specially if she gets a e w q auto off u dead
: Fuck Caits traps
Yeah Cait's traps r OP.
: You can send friend invite and then you can invite your friends in the club
cool thanks I'll try.
: They're making their own version of autochess with league champs
macspam (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GaurdianAngel815,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m4xtv64h,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-11T03:57:56.491+0000) > > Probably {{champion:90}}, with voidlings. The jg wouldn't have to take any damage, and it would be fast. But starting would only give you one voidling per cast (he gets up to 2 stacks for additional voidlings by casting other abilities). This voidling would die in 1 monster attack and do what, 30 damage (damage is not amplified because you havebt learned E). So im gonna have to say not malzahar. Neeko would be better for example because her q will bounce all 3 times on the camp
> [{quoted}](name=macspam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m4xtv64h,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-11T05:14:42.881+0000) > > But starting would only give you one voidling per cast (he gets up to 2 stacks for additional voidlings by casting other abilities). This voidling would die in 1 monster attack and do what, 30 damage (damage is not amplified because you havebt learned E). So im gonna have to say not malzahar. > > Neeko would be better for example because her q will bounce all 3 times on the camp oops
Weensw (NA)
Probably {{champion:90}}, with voidlings. The jg wouldn't have to take any damage, and it would be fast.
Gall (NA)
: Arguably any tanky champion that can absorb the full leash without effecting their laning phase by much. In terms of fastest, a shaco who puts down a few boxes for you would be good lol
> [{quoted}](name=Gall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m4xtv64h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T03:30:04.343+0000) > > Arguably any tanky champion that can absorb the full leash without effecting their laning phase by much. But if you had that could put out crazy damage faster, say {{champion:51}} (her passive + q) would be effective too. Tanks might be best. It all depends on the **type** of leash you're looking for.
Weensw (NA)
How are you defining "best" in this situation? Deal the most damage to the buff the quickest? Just to clarify. (Because you could mean healing, and then sona or a similar champion would be your best bet.)
: I love sup, and hate the matchmaking too.
> [{quoted}](name=GaurdianAngel815,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=ocmMtEEV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-11T01:51:09.948+0000) > > I love sup, and hate the matchmaking too. There are some sup's that you can carry. (Pyke, any other assassin support...)
: Why don't you just get it over with and demote me
I love sup, and hate the matchmaking too.
: Can Loot Please Be Streamlined
OMG I had to go through this too. IT WAS LITERAL HELL.
: How are games so unbalanced? Where is the Match Making Team at?????
> [{quoted}](name=OkamiTheGreat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=157ctBEA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-11T01:21:31.992+0000) > > I would much rather a longer Queue time if everyone in the game was evenly matched in rank and skill so games could be closer and better. Preach.
: what exactly is teamfight tactics?i thought its splitpush or all mid?
: Scarra on Teamfight Tactics
: OwO whuts dis???
Wait, what chess thingy?
: very mixed opinion on this. i myself tend to chat a lot, i try to be friendly and lighten the mood up a bit. some people react to it by also being friendly, others tell me to shut up cause im annoying them. depending on the person and the sort of chat, it can be good or bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qBzmBrXk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T00:01:47.165+0000) > > very mixed opinion on this. > i myself tend to chat a lot, i try to be friendly and lighten the mood up a bit. some people react to it by also being friendly, others tell me to shut up cause im annoying them. > > depending on the person and the sort of chat, it can be good or bad. Yeah that's me too.
: AD Garen carrying but im bad?
League can be really toxic.
kk55 (NA)
: Do I deserve my 14-day suspension for this??
Well, the late game was eh, but I don't think any of that deserved a **14 day ban**. Probably a chat restriction at worst. (Just a hunch.) What do you guys think that deserved.
horobore (NA)
: How was this not an S
Vision is important too. It is frustrating, as I have experienced it myself, but k/d/r is about the same as CS and your vision score. Those are the 3 most important things.
: RIOT Kayle is BORING and Unable to fill her intended Role.
She is way too scary late game. That makes up for the "boring laning phase." You have a (usually) crazy late game. You gotta try to get levels fast... Having your jg gank top more might help.
: Qiyana on Aram/Twisted Treeline
maybe the'll add a river going through the healing altar...
: Getting my primary
This happens to me too. IT IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING.
Amozaven (NA)
: How to even Pick a Main
Meta for jg right now is rengar (SOOOO OP) kha'zix, hecarim, and yi (broken).
Kyunsei (EUW)
: This post is meant for me to express my disgust.
: log in issue
I assume you haven't been uninstalling, and just reinstalling.
: log in issue
I've had a lot of log in issues with the game, but most of them have been solved by a hard uninstall/reinstall. I would go to applications, and then drag league of legends into the trash, and then empty the trash, to permanently UNINSTALL it. THEN, reinstall it. It's always worked for me. If that still doesn't work, I would consider setting your clock to Canadian time. I know this is radical, but I've seen it work... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Good luck!!!
: Make Honor progress faster
I know it's so hard to get honor progress... but you get a crapton of key fragments XD
: I need friends
I'm in a club, tho not sure how to invite. U could join if u wanted (if I knew how...)
: ways to fix league
I haven't experienced some of those, but I totally agree.
: Different gamemodes?
I know it suxxx! Different game modes were the best...
Show more

GaurdianAngel815

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion