: [Challenger Spectate](https://imgur.com/a/TPL9w0X)
> [{quoted}](name=tomb99612,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pnbsA0Eo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-13T05:23:46.384+0000) > > [Challenger Spectate](https://imgur.com/a/TPL9w0X) Oh yea I can't name and shame but theres someone with Hentai in their name in high elo
: From what I understand there is not supposed to be any sexual references or anything that has to do with identity like race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. And when I say referencing I mean referencing, not insulting. There are way too many names out there for them to sort through which are insults and which are not, so they get a blip on the radar anytime anything that is even a possibility of being a slur comes up.
Rioter Comments
: im looking for an adc
You should be looking for people who play MF Kaisa Jhin Lucian
: When will be Conqueror Varus available again?
: ^ the name rito! Give them free name change!
> [{quoted}](name=Jin Seon,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=Jz07sgE0,comment-id=001c00000001,timestamp=2018-07-04T06:27:14.604+0000) > > ^ the name rito! Give them free name change! Whats wrong with my name? Please tell me you small IQ player
: Come join our discord <3
: VS is inherently unfair
Garen was winning for a while now its Darius shut up LOL
: Complaint #1: Varus is bad. Complaint #2: Please make Varus not bad.
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=syA15Inn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-29T23:21:17.644+0000) > > Complaint #1: Varus is bad. > Complaint #2: Please make Varus not bad. O.O
Rioter Comments
ADC Bard (NA)
: Buffing ADC lol nice joke op, why would riot buff the 2nd easiest role in the game (first one being support) {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=ADC Bard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yhpEpH06,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-06-29T21:54:15.087+0000) > > Buffing ADC > > lol nice joke op, why would riot buff the 2nd easiest role in the game (first one being support) > > {{champion:432}} If you think JG is harder than ADC you gave me a good giggle
: how riot stops you from successfully completing promos
: I know how to stop the gold funneling strat in soloQ
: Here's a poll, please submit your response
Rioter Comments
La Bello (NA)
: just build em AP and stop falling for the crit / guinsoo's meme since both items got nerfed hard. ascend to TRUE power with the {{item:3115}} AP build and focus on using Varus as a HARD counter to tanks/bruisers. Domination. Hail CheapShot Eye UltHunt OR Secondary precision. Alacrity CutDown <- this is big Focus on big AP items {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3115}} ( {{item:3124}} this baby makes your autos HURT like a mofo mid to late){{item:3102}} {{item:3905}} . Its pretty much literally the ONLY way I play Varus anymore. play around your ult and work on getting to mid-late game. do not be afraid of anyone when you have full rotation up )R>E>Auto>W+Q finsher) You will 100-0 squishies and tanks alike because the ratio on W is ABSURD. Big thing to notice is that thanks to your W your auto attacks still hurt really bad actually and you have ZERO problems taking towers thanks to AP damage vs structure changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Sunibee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yhpEpH06,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-28T22:27:18.924+0000) > > just build em AP and stop falling for the crit / guinsoo&#x27;s meme since both items got nerfed hard. > ascend to TRUE power with the {{item:3115}} AP build and focus on using Varus as a HARD counter to tanks/bruisers. > > Domination. > Hail > CheapShot > Eye > UltHunt OR > > Secondary precision. > Alacrity > CutDown &lt;- this is big > > > Focus on big AP items {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3115}} ( {{item:3124}} this baby makes your autos HURT like a mofo mid to late){{item:3102}} {{item:3905}} . > > Its pretty much literally the ONLY way I play Varus anymore. play around your ult and work on getting to mid-late game. > > do not be afraid of anyone when you have full rotation up )R&gt;E&gt;Auto&gt;W+Q finsher) You will 100-0 squishies and tanks alike because the ratio on W is ABSURD. Big thing to notice is that thanks to your W your auto attacks still hurt really bad actually and you have ZERO problems taking towers thanks to AP damage vs structure changes. I stopped doing crit. Guinsoo's is still a must have on them because despite the fact it keeps getting nerfed, it scales with his itemization super hard.
saltran (EUW)
: 46% winrate? No lol, on 8.13 he's on 45.2% winrate. He's now on the Caitlyn's trash party, welcome dear Varus mains.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yhpEpH06,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-28T22:52:44.651+0000) > > 46% winrate? No lol, on 8.13 he&#x27;s on 45.2% winrate. > > He&#x27;s now on the Caitlyn&#x27;s trash party, welcome dear Varus mains. Now hes at 40% but Op.GG goes off Korea so you might have to check other websites
: Riot please tell me when you're buffing Varus
Anyone who hasn't peaked top 100 Varus mains has no right to speak in this matter you can all leave ty
  Rioter Comments
: Nope, no Varus love... Feels like every patch something that syngergizes well with Varus gets a nerf... Crit? Nerf-stick. Rageblade? Nerf-stick. I'm expecting BoRK to get hit next...
This is the end Chief
Rcteg (NA)
: Can we get context for Vlad nerfs?
Disgusting damage and is pick ban right now cause of bot meta
: >Searches for Varus buffs >No buffs >Sees Tristana buffs >Cri
>Guinsoos nerf >Cri
: Patch 8.13 notes
>Searches for Varus buffs >No buffs >Sees Tristana buffs >Cri
: Are we talking about that Varus ADC with a hard CC on his ulti like Ashe except his can lock down other enemy targets? The same Varus with an attack buff modifier to help him last hit better in lane under turret alone whereas other ADCs may need their Supports to help them? The same Varus with a long range poke that can hit multiple targets whereas even Nidalee's poke that was OP back in Season 3 is only able to hit 1 target? The Varus with a natural % health damage burst? Irelia's Onii-chan Varus or the dondake Varus?
> [{quoted}](name=TankKingPrime89,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAAp7A2W,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-17T19:57:10.467+0000) > > Are we talking about that Varus ADC with a hard CC on his ulti like Ashe except his can lock down other enemy targets? The same Varus with an attack buff modifier to help him last hit better in lane under turret alone whereas other ADCs may need their Supports to help them? The same Varus with a long range poke that can hit multiple targets whereas even Nidalee&#x27;s poke that was OP back in Season 3 is only able to hit 1 target? The Varus with a natural % health damage burst? Irelia&#x27;s Onii-chan Varus or the dondake Varus? Lmao the attack speed passive is the reason hes considered an adc, or else he'd be Xerath 2.0 His ult is good in teamfights yes, but Morgana has the same ulti but better and there's better teamfighting carries right now Varus's long range poke has a high cd? Its not even overpowered lmao its so bad that e was the better ability to max Natural % hp? oh damn you're right not like that's what made him even close to being viable
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAAp7A2W,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-17T21:46:17.431+0000) > > He&#x27;s not the worst though. Hate to disagree chief
: It's not like he's the only champion this has ever happened to. I couldn't play Jhin or MF at all towards the end of season 7 because they couldn't make good use of ardent censer. Playing them was basically an auto loss. Since Riot was determined to keep expanding the roster to over 140 champions we're gonna have to deal with sharp fluctuations in champion viability.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAAp7A2W,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:48:30.229+0000) > > It&#x27;s not like he&#x27;s the only champion this has ever happened to. I couldn&#x27;t play Jhin or MF at all towards the end of season 7 because they couldn&#x27;t make good use of ardent censer. Playing them was basically an auto loss. Since Riot was determined to keep expanding the roster to over 140 champions we&#x27;re gonna have to deal with sharp fluctuations in champion viability. They just did the same thing and constantly nerfed Jhin when he was balanced Riot doesn't know what they're doing atm
: isn't that 15 though?
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n3wnsMy6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:23:05.332+0000) > > isn&#x27;t that 15 though? Its either 15 or 5 I can't remember but the buff barely did anything to her when Renekton and Darius get uncancelable autos that go through Riven's stun xD
: Yeah I agree. Not to mention just a day or two ago he had a 42% winrate. Feelsbadman
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAAp7A2W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:21:52.218+0000) > > Yeah I agree. Not to mention just a day or two ago he had a 42% winrate. Feelsbadman Its really annoying how Riot doesn't understand that hard nerfing fun champs who are balanced makes them literally unplayable lol
TS Media (NA)
: Can we bring Riven up to par with your other bruisers?
Don't worry they gave her 5 damage to her q shes too overpowered now right?
: I think there are champions that are worse than Varus at the moment, such as Galio or Shen
> [{quoted}](name=YumaS2Astral,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAAp7A2W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:14:09.508+0000) > > I think there are champions that are worse than Varus at the moment, such as Galio or Shen Shen is still good Varus is still worse than Galio
Rioter Comments
Skarnerr (NA)
: Uhhh Why Did My Account Get Suspended?
Why would you get suspended? I've played with you and you're a very cool guy.
: I got banned 1 yr ago
My names also Ethan ayy lmao
Rioter Comments
: Hey there! Sorry to hear about the flaming and the rough time. :( It sounds like maybe the "Treat 'Target Champions Only' as a toggle" option might be enabled on your account. You can find it at the bottom of the _Game_ options menu under the _Gameplay_ group. This new option makes it so that the already existing "Target Champions Only" keybinding is treated as a toggle instead of a press-and-hold. By default, "Target Champions Only" is bound to backtick/tilde key (`, ~) but can be rebound in the keybindings menu.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotAaronMike,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=pZsEKELK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-25T17:54:59.497+0000) > > Hey there! Sorry to hear about the flaming and the rough time. :( > > It sounds like maybe the &quot;Treat &#x27;Target Champions Only&#x27; as a toggle&quot; option might be enabled on your account. You can find it at the bottom of the _Game_ options menu under the _Gameplay_ group. This new option makes it so that the already existing &quot;Target Champions Only&quot; keybinding is treated as a toggle instead of a press-and-hold. By default, &quot;Target Champions Only&quot; is bound to backtick/tilde key (`, ~) but can be rebound in the keybindings menu. Yeah a friend told me thanks though!
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: varus or jhin?
Varus is probably my top 5 in favorite champs and most played, but Jhin is definitely top 3. He's fun, really strong, easy to play, very satisfying to play. If not for Riven being one of the most fun champs in the game he would probably be my favorite champion.
Rioter Comments
: Why was Leblanc reverted
I feel like old LB fell off way harder and I'm perfectly fine with the revert :)
: Patch 8.8 Notes
"He's too tanky! Cannot do shit when he's so tanky." Jesus thats Braums? XD
: Ayyy I remember this game. wp on those baron steals. I'm personally happy about that game because as it turns out I'm not as rusty on Azir as I thought I was. Shame we lost tho.
> [{quoted}](name=TyrekGoldenspear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Ns5jtpz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-08T03:31:25.609+0000) > > Ayyy I remember this game. wp on those baron steals. > > I&#x27;m personally happy about that game because as it turns out I&#x27;m not as rusty on Azir as I thought I was. Shame we lost tho. Yeah ggs man you really oppressed me in the lane phase. I was trying so hard to get to you to kill you but it was hard to with Smite Yasuo LMAO <3
Rioter Comments
: Can we all agree that rageblade is unbalanceable?
I main Varus and even I admit the item is toxic, never found it fun to fight but semi-fun to use. Especially when a champ like Jax has Tri Gunblade Tabis Guinsoos and 1v5 the enemy team because of how much dmg output and healing he gets.{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ward 4 Varus Pls,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TTgEm3Kh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T18:35:17.899+0000) > > Oh mmr doesn&#x27;t decay? Thats cool thx man :) Yeah, it doesn't. The only decay I know about is your rank / elo, and that's only diamond + i think
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TTgEm3Kh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T19:33:58.411+0000) > > Yeah, it doesn&#x27;t. The only decay I know about is your rank / elo, and that&#x27;s only diamond + i think AH makes sense :O
Sora Omo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ward 4 Varus Pls,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqaPLm52,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-29T18:37:50.028+0000) > > Not true, I recently asked what my suspension was for and I got info about the chargeback suspension. I also asked them what is keeping me from rising in honor level and they showed me what I could work on! I'm having trouble leveling up with honors as well; I'm not toxic & I'm frequently honored plus on my PBE account I've been more toxic & honored even less yet I'm almost honor level 3 on it & I haven't even gone up a single honor on my main account. Could you send/link me what they told you?
> [{quoted}](name=Noburu Ryu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JqaPLm52,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T18:41:18.614+0000) > > I&#x27;m having trouble leveling up with honors as well; I&#x27;m not toxic &amp; I&#x27;m frequently honored plus on my PBE account I&#x27;ve been more toxic &amp; honored even less yet I&#x27;m almost honor level 3 on it &amp; I haven&#x27;t even gone up a single honor on my main account. Could you send/link me what they told you? Yes of course! Here you go: https://anotepad.com/notes/amjspn
Eisfutzi (EUW)
: THE RIOT SUPPORT IS REALLY BAD
Not true, I recently asked what my suspension was for and I got info about the chargeback suspension. I also asked them what is keeping me from rising in honor level and they showed me what I could work on!
: Platinum and below do not decay
Rioter Comments
Show more

Gay 4 Varus UwU

Level 55 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion