: "Out of character" if your referring to skin line interactions, then those fit into the skin line's character personality. Even then, we have no right to determine what is out of character or not to characters we didn't make at all. Riot and them know the characters better then anyone, despite what any lore fan wants to say.
> [{quoted}](name=GamingExotic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4EYPv2mG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-01T02:48:24.197+0000) > > "Out of character" if your referring to skin line interactions, then those fit into the skin line's character personality. > Even then, we have no right to determine what is out of character or not to characters we didn't make at all. Riot and them know the characters better then anyone, despite what any lore fan wants to say. True but their decision is not always good on creating characters/champions
: Is it just me or is the quality of the game going downhill hard
They spend all their time on cheesy and out of character champion interaction quotes perhapse.
: "Retalitory Report"
Talking about absuing report, it's nasty when someone troll you and you get banned.
: Why, riot should bring back tribunal.
I agree this game is extremely toxic. They can hardly accept different reasonable opinions. They ban me for expressing my deep thoughts over the lores. I'm taric main and taric main and I was forced to quit this game because of the toxic and bais community. Noticed that taric main is already very rare these days. People want to froze this champion somehow.
Cobster3 (EUW)
: 2 week ban for nothing. Please Riot.
That's how riot community is, someone troll you but you get banned.
: Riot is declining fast according to stats, but what do they do about it?
I saw lots people complaining about the new skins so it should be less people in game purchasing, but why they still make so much profit? It must be something else beyond skins that yeilds them profit
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1TIEsMUA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:46:46.679+0000) > > Oh, so it's all about the rewards not the game play The rewards for mastering the PVE mode were nice. But it was still exceptionally fun compared to the high stress of Summoner's Rift.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1TIEsMUA,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-28T20:17:22.356+0000) > > The rewards for mastering the PVE mode were nice. But it was still exceptionally fun compared to the high stress of Summoner's Rift. I think it's about the same killing jg mobs...
Cielveon (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Cielveon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1TIEsMUA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:49:09.069+0000) > > i noticed you missed something else i mentioned > maybe if you didn't spend all your time posting on the boards you'd have friends > > ~~and a life~~ Life is cruel, I'm glad you have one, friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BgQzGGPc,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T19:10:19.292+0000) > > "while the commoners saw Taric as a charming rogue, Garen recognized him for what he truly was - a man with the potential to become one of Demacia's greatest heroes. Well, that basically means that Garen does not think that Taric is charming. aka: They are not lovers. And you also quoted that "Between Taric and his** friend **stood the sum total of Noxus' might." aka: They are not boyfriends. Simple as that, the lore says that they are friends, so, they are friends, nothing more. Maybe one is in love with the other? who knows And before you may say that this is something against "2 handsome and muscualr men being lovers.", i will give you a straight example of 2 champions who are shipped by people, but the lore clearly stated that they were just friends. {{champion:17}} and {{champion:18}} If someone goes arround, spamming that Teemo and Tristana are canonically lovers, people will get annoyed too. Because its simply not confirmed. .... and Ignoring all of that, Taric and Garen cant be lovers right now in the lore because one of them was exiled from Demacia, and the other one lives in Demacia... they are not in contact anymore. Claiming that something that is not confirmed, its 100% canon, its not good, regarldess if you are talking about a champion being gay or Jinx being the sister of Vi. Sure, maybe everything point out that what you think its true, but Riot has not stated it as true, so, its not 100% canon.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BgQzGGPc,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:53:41.233+0000) > > Well, that basically means that Garen does not think that Taric is charming. > > aka: They are not lovers. > > And you also quoted that "Between Taric and his** friend **stood the sum total of Noxus' might." > > aka: They are not boyfriends. > > Simple as that, the lore says that they are friends, so, they are friends, nothing more. Maybe one is in love with the other? who knows > > And before you may say that this is something against "2 handsome and muscualr men being lovers.", i will give you a straight example of 2 champions who are shipped by people, but the lore clearly stated that they were just friends. > > {{champion:17}} and {{champion:18}} > > If someone goes arround, spamming that Teemo and Tristana are canonically lovers, people will get annoyed too. Because its simply not confirmed. > > .... and Ignoring all of that, Taric and Garen cant be lovers right now in the lore because one of them was exiled from Demacia, and the other one lives in Demacia... they are not in contact anymore. > > Claiming that something that is not confirmed, its 100% canon, its not good, regarldess if you are talking about a champion being gay or Jinx being the sister of Vi. Sure, maybe everything point out that what you think its true, but Riot has not stated it as true, so, its not 100% canon. No they are not boyfriends 'coz taric is garen's woman. The lore said they are long term friends, but we also know it takes mutual benefits and common languages to be friends, garen and taric do not share those things, there is something beyond friendship to bound them together. If you'd like to further disccuss this, I have a thread made for it.
Cielveon (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Cielveon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1TIEsMUA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:44:40.693+0000) > > id rather have a fun event that awards you for getting better at it/chill with friends than have more cash grab pvp missions with HAEY! YOU HAVE 134823957239 TOKENS WAITING IN YOUR VAULT XDDDD! JUST BUY OUR PAZZ Oh, so it's all about the rewards not the game play
slourand (EUNE)
: We want Star Guardian Invasion back
Pve = farming jg mobs and solo baron
: Something about the new skins (Positive feedback)
How come there still no one post a poll about the SG skin yet
: Hey, I thought it was against the rules to call out mods in GD, I guess not
How does certain shampoo associate with gay in your view?
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BgQzGGPc,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T15:17:10.503+0000) > > It does, but I guess you don't want to listen to my "theory", so I'm not gonna argue with you. However, there is no romantic level between katarian and garen in the lores, and yet they still make so many fanon jokes about them in game. If you wanna disccuss about this further, I have a thread made and you can find my analysis in that thread. So you admit it's just a theory. Then why are you trying to make us think it's something canon/confirmed? Not to mention your analysis only works if you desperatly want to view any kind of brotherhood/friendship as something romantic
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BgQzGGPc,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T16:05:40.585+0000) > > So you admit it's just a theory. Then why are you trying to make us think it's something canon/confirmed? Not to mention your analysis only works if you desperatly want to view any kind of brotherhood/friendship as something romantic Nope, I said " " , and I also use the word "analysis" in my earlier reply, you don't want to hear my "theory", I was being ironic. People have brains if they really want to analys something, confirmation of homo sexual relationship is kinda childish request, if not stupid. I have brothers, I know what brotherhood is like, I have friends and I know what friendship is like, I also have boyfriend, I know what it is like when a man loves you in the biblical way, do you? You only know what is bromance, probably, like garen and katarina, who compete each other and also honor each other, who are both agressive and tough, who admit how competitive each other is. Now you will excuse me, the real romeno and Juliet do not compete each other like 2 men, they support each other more like.
: Dickhead! HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS POST RELATE TO THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD!? Please go away, no one likes you, not even your family.
> [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ho5jrI8L,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-28T16:32:36.655+0000) > > Dickhead! HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS POST RELATE TO THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD!? > > Please go away, no one likes you, not even your family. Jellyfish! Taric was sharing his agony with OP, it's another way to simply reply " Lots things are not fair in this world" Please don't be bais, you are not a warrior, you do know what true love is like, not even your parents.
Lari (EUNE)
: 2 questions about the new patch
{{champion:44}} :"Honey, are you still in beta?" {{champion:86}} :"Fck me, babe! Sometimes I feel that they are never gonna let me out!"
LL Agony (EUNE)
: I want E-girl girlfriend
Grats, you got Ezreal
Leufaya (OCE)
: Star Guardian Xayah and Rakan Splash Art [Purified Version Photoshop]
Their facial expressions do not match up with purified.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:25:22.888+0000) > > Taric{{champion:44}} :"Please, God, change me into female if that's the only way people will accept Garen x Taric.." > Garen{{champion:86}} :"No! Change me into female instead! So they can stop the jokes of me and katarina!" I like you , have an upvote
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=00000008,timestamp=2019-08-28T02:36:11.849+0000) > > I like you , have an upvote Woohoo!
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BgQzGGPc,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T19:10:19.292+0000) > > "while the commoners saw Taric as a charming rogue, Garen recognized him for what he truly was - a man with the potential to become one of Demacia's greatest heroes. > the Crown of Stone was traditionally used by the dishonored to simply flee Demacia and make a new life in exile, > Before the ebon gates of Noxus, Taric slumped to his knees at the sight of Garen's shattered body chained aloft as a warning. Between Taric and his friend stood the sum total of Noxus' might. And yet still, without hesitation, Taric raised his shield and drove all before him. Claiming Garen from the gates, the young warrior marched toward Demacia, heavy with his burden, knowing full well that his return would ensure his execution." > That quote doesnt indicate any level of romantic relationship. Just that Garen saw potential in Taric. And the rest is just.....normal brotherhood/military duty? How is anything of this romantic? > I know what fck off mean thats why I said I'm not interested in guys like you who is jealous of 2 handsome and muscualr men being lovers. You clearly don't know what fuck off is used for then
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BgQzGGPc,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T05:48:25.659+0000) > > That quote doesnt indicate any level of romantic relationship. Just that Garen saw potential in Taric. > And the rest is just.....normal brotherhood/military duty? How is anything of this romantic? > > You clearly don't know what fuck off is used for then It does, but I guess you don't want to listen to my "theory", so I'm not gonna argue with you. However, there is no romantic level between katarian and garen in the lores, and yet they still make so many fanon jokes about them in game. If you wanna disccuss about this further, I have a thread made and you can find my analysis in that thread.
ODiiiiiN (NA)
: Only thing I think riot does bad... is never giving unpopular champs skins. Other than that, they do pretty good for a free game company. I buy skins bc I want. But they are too biased. Give Quinn a skin damn it. How many more does Xayah need?
> [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:46:08.935+0000) > > Only thing I think riot does bad... is never giving unpopular champs skins. Other than that, they do pretty good for a free game company. I buy skins bc I want. But they are too biased. Give Quinn a skin damn it. How many more does Xayah need? Lol you fund them to make skins for any champion you like
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:29:50.548+0000) > > There are plenty of champions are reworked into completely new champions? Which one? Dude, they aren't literally 100% different but with the amount of mechanics they change, they mind as well be new champions like I said, but since you are so stubborn I can say that 4 big offenders for being so polarly different are Galio, Aatrox, Urgot, Sion just to name some. You've been dropping my other argument points left and right so i'm done trying with you anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:37:16.430+0000) > > Dude, they aren't literally 100% different but with the amount of mechanics they change, they mind as well be new champions like I said, but since you are so stubborn I can say that 4 big offenders for being so polarly different are Galio, Aatrox, Urgot, Sion just to name some. You've been dropping my other argument points left and right so i'm done trying with you anyway. I don't notice the difference tbh. They still got most of their old skills. I think you are too exaggarating.
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:19:51.973+0000) > > O God which champion you are talking about just be specific please and don't play word game with me. > > It always takes some time to get used to a new balance. The majority, trust me, don't care. > > Jeez just play vs ai and farm jg mobs solo baron if you love pve so much, tbh, I don't see a difference. Did you even read the post? Theres no reason to name off a specific champion because theres plenty that have problems at the moment. "Trust me" its instead a silent majority because most players dont use the forums as I usually dont either. And your argument against PvE is just laughable so i have no need to try and talk about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:23:17.431+0000) > > Did you even read the post? Theres no reason to name off a specific champion because theres plenty that have problems at the moment. "Trust me" its instead a silent majority because most players dont use the forums as I usually dont either. And your argument against PvE is just laughable so i have no need to try and talk about it. There are plenty of champions are reworked into completely new champions? Which one?
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:57:57.104+0000) > > Nope, halloween is for the dead, that looks nothing dead. It looks more like stage outfit Bruhhh, it's the exact color scheme as the Death Sworn skins. Whatever man, you do you.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:15:41.396+0000) > > Bruhhh, it's the exact color scheme as the Death Sworn skins. > > Whatever man, you do you. It looks nothing dead, do not play word game with me, sir, it looks nothing dead. It even looks more sci-fi than dead.
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:09:04.319+0000) > > It's never gonna balanced. Adjusting is an endless work. Rework is supposed to be different from before. Skins are not all that bad. Game is pvp focused not pve. You wanna play or not? When majority of people say unbalanced they don't expect it to be perfectly balanced cause it can't be, but it certainly doesn't have to be as bad as it is either. Theres a difference between reworking and completely removing a champion's identity, because at that point you mind as well just make it a whole new champion. Saying that the game is "pvp" focused doesn't even make sense, theres different gamemodes for a reason to bring something new to the table whether it be pvp or pve, and clearly the people are saying that they are tired of URF and want gamemodes they've much enjoyed in the past. And lastly, people complain about a game they play because they'd like to see it in a better state. Isn't it understandable to be angry about something you've played for so long and used to enjoy much more?
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=No9KaOhO,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:12:06.132+0000) > > When majority of people say unbalanced they don't expect it to be perfectly balanced cause it can't be, but it certainly doesn't have to be as bad as it is either. > > Theres a difference between reworking and completely removing a champion's identity, because at that point you mind as well just make it a whole new champion. > > Saying that the game is "pvp" focused doesn't even make sense, theres different gamemodes for a reason to bring something new to the table whether it be pvp or pve, and clearly the people are saying that they are tired of URF and want gamemodes they've much enjoyed in the past. O God which champion you are talking about just be specific please and don't play word game with me. It always takes some time to get used to a new balance. The majority, trust me, don't care. Jeez just play vs ai and farm jg mobs solo baron if you love pve so much, tbh, I don't see a difference.
Leufaya (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K07FOHEm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:01:59.427+0000) > > You mean you are riot artist? No, sorry. I just do fan art, but I could change the splash for them :P
> [{quoted}](name=Leufaya,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K07FOHEm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:04:13.909+0000) > > No, sorry. I just do fan art, but I could change the splash for them :P I know you can do a better job on the splash, but those are created by riot artists.
: Nobody likes you Riot
It's never gonna be balanced. Adjusting is an endless work. Rework is supposed to be different from before. Skins are not all that bad. Game is pvp focused not pve. You wanna play or not?
Leufaya (OCE)
: PURIFIED Star Guardian Xayah and Rakan [Ctrl+5 Suggestion]
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:34:32.770+0000) > > still darker than purple with blings https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sFX5RQ7tWNs/XWWQawjchtI/AAAAAAABXu0/tTDacTk5s-oeWUCIJjAA5nat76rO0YalgCLcBGAs/s1600/EC_04RgUEAA7ZZJ.jpg Doesn't change the fact that this looks like a Halloween skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:48:48.169+0000) > > https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sFX5RQ7tWNs/XWWQawjchtI/AAAAAAABXu0/tTDacTk5s-oeWUCIJjAA5nat76rO0YalgCLcBGAs/s1600/EC_04RgUEAA7ZZJ.jpg > > Doesn't change the fact that this looks like a Halloween skin. Nope, halloween is for the dead, that looks nothing dead. It looks more like stage outfit
: SG Zoe looks amazing. But one question.
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:27:46.897+0000) > > His color theme is darker. Poisonous green and rotten flesh grey. A classic.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:31:42.762+0000) > > Poisonous green and rotten flesh grey. A classic. still darker than purple with blings
: Star Guardians 2019 (Thoughts and opinions)
How much you want SG to look like sailor moon???
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:19:08.990+0000) > > If you call that dark...original urgot looks darker than that. Original Urgot is a fat Darth Vader on six mechanical legs butchering people with saws inside his stomach.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:25:55.837+0000) > > Original Urgot is a fat Darth Vader on six mechanical legs butchering people with saws inside his stomach. His color theme is darker.
: My take on Star Guardian this year. Surprise, I don't think it's good
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:06:02.579+0000) > > The dark form is not that dark. I think you might as well call them Ravenborn Xayah and Rakan with the amount of dark purple going on.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:10:02.915+0000) > > I think you might as well call them Ravenborn Xayah and Rakan with the amount of dark purple going on. If you call that dark...original urgot looks darker than that.
: What if we don't get SG Urgot
Light Eater sounds like new skinline
Rαy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:00:12.490+0000) > > The colors are not dark at all tbh Huh? This is a screenshot of her pure form, if you are talking about that.
> [{quoted}](name=Rαy,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rLyNH4mW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:05:09.630+0000) > > Huh? These are screenshots of their pure forms, if you are talking about those. The dark form is not that dark.
: SG Xayah transforms after her ult
Nightmares for feet lovers.
: Are there really people arguing that XAYAH doesn't work with the 'edgy Star Guardian' aesthetic?
Rαy (EUW)
: Please create a toggle option for SG Xayah and Rakan - their pure forms look too good to be ignored
: Why do you hate Star Guardian Urgot so much Riot!?
CLG ear (NA)
: I wish i could find a girl like Esdeath
: > [{quoted}](name=SCP 106,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:52:13.119+0000) > > wtf was that get out of here radical larry
> [{quoted}](name=Pendergast891,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=000000030001,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:18:06.573+0000) > > get out of here radical larry It's ok he didn't read lore.
: Just FYI, the Garen/Taric guy on this thread is a known troll. Apparently, this is his third account with the two others being banned from the boards? It's best to report him and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=LordRedStone Nr1,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:24:21.686+0000) > > Just FYI, the Garen/Taric guy on this thread is a known troll. Apparently, this is his third account with the two others being banned from the boards? > It's best to report him and move on. Like disrespecting battles by saying 2 competitors are in love with each other is not troll. Bais.
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:25:22.888+0000) > > Taric{{champion:44}} :"Please, God, change me into female if that's the only way people will accept Garen x Taric.." > Garen{{champion:86}} :"No! Change me into female instead! So they can stop the jokes of me and katarina!" Ok so can you explain what is going on?
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TyU2QIyv,comment-id=00000007,timestamp=2019-08-27T23:28:29.141+0000) > > Ok so can you explain what is going on? {{champion:44}} :"We were praying to God." {{champion:86}} :"No! I demand! In the name of the might of Demacia, I - Demand!"
: They are NOT including another "Invasion" event or similar ones.
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JfNUYKO2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T23:20:59.092+0000) > > Garen is top lane now, but maybe he can go jg again after rework, no? Lol. I found that funny.
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JfNUYKO2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T23:26:34.862+0000) > > Lol. I found that funny. What? Why? How?
Derake (NA)
: State of the Game
Now I don't know what is a good game to you
: Literally i cannot take this.
Garen is top lane now, but maybe he can go jg again after rework, no?
: > [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZP837yhj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-27T15:19:06.907+0000) > > Evil doesn't equalize to evil star guardian. > Some champion just can't fit in SG theme. {{champion:6}} We all know who can
> [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZP837yhj,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-27T23:15:12.628+0000) > > {{champion:6}} We all know who can Why everyone want urgo SG?
Show more

GayrensTari

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion