Rioter Comments
: another nasus another lost
Found the way to beat nasus just have to have electrocute and poke him down play super aggressive finally i found the way
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: fix your ranking system
Leagues ranking system is a joke period
Doge2020 (NA)
: In what world are Garen Nasus and Rammus overpowered? they are melee Juggernauts and tanks that need the resistances to function correctly. I have played all three and main two of the champs you listed, they are in no way overpowered. I think your problem is that you are bad and won’t bring yourself to figuring out how to counter them, there are a ton of ways to counter armor, outkite and out smart them
60% win rate is bad over 250 games played??? if you main 2 of them shows how much skill you really have
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Never heard of kiting, have you? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} *Inb4 Nasus W - QSS/Cleanse*
LMAO KITE are you fking for reals bc you like a punk ass bitch, here let me fking teach you something rammus has super speed boost same goes for garen, and nasus has mega slow that is op as fk so what you talking about kitting
Rioter Comments
: wtf
this game been out how long and this happens wow fix the game
Rioter Comments
: wtf is wrong with this shit
fix this cheap game with this cheap BS
Rioter Comments
: Yi kills tanks not really just because of wuju style lol, but his DPS is prolly the highest in the game
Highest DPS in game is Draven
: Why does my bot lane feed most games??
The last 15 games in a row my bot lane loses turret between 8 min and 14 mins wtf is wrong with these retarded players that dont know how to play safe or come back from behind.. Its super easy to come back just farm under turret and wait for them to make a mistake or turret dive you simple not hard stupid ass bronze / silver league fml i deserve plat
Deneviel (EUW)
: .... nasus .... no CS .....
believe me i try to stop nasus from farming and its works but later on doesnt matter just makes no sense when a nasus can beat anyone with a 1 and 11 score that is just silly riot
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sciraen (NA)
: Name 10 champions that are 'no skill'.
Annie, Master Yi, Blitz, Tryndamere, Heimerdinger, Miss Fortune, Teemo, Warwick, Singe, Fizz
Joxcab (NA)
: There's no such champion. Stop crying.
If there's no such champions then why can i name atleast 10
: did they change anything recently I wasn't told about? otherwise he's pretty good if you can play him right.
i play him right just not the same ryze plus its super easy to get caught out and you cant run for shit... just tired of riot nerfing champions that take skill and buff champions that are complete stupid and easy to play
Rioter Comments
: If you weren't toxic, you wouldn't have made this thread or have gotten a chat restriction. The system doesn't pity you, kid.
who said i was toxic and plus i own my own business so who's the kid now you noob
Rioter Comments
NoPixel (NA)
: Can't rank up
I agree the rank system is terrible makes playing league not fun in the fact that you can do good and still lose and lose the lp you were gonna get i feel that they should change the rank system were if you lose but went positive you should only lose 5 lp and if you lose you lose 15 lp that would make it were good bronze/ silver players can move up since i have played with a gold player that was total shit makes me wonder how is that noob in gold when im silver 3.... So far this game takes no skill at all just team base which is stupid in the fact one player on your team can ruin the whole game..... im soon gonna switch to xbox one just in the fact lol isn't fun anymore since i get idiots most games that feed and i can't do anything about it.... So please riot fix this elo bs because if you don't you're gonna lose peaple since league isn't fun anymore with retards out there
: Stop being such a toxic ass. I've been playing for nearly 5 years and have been purposefully toxic in a large amount of games in hopes of a chat restriction, just to see how many reports it would take. In 5 years, I've received exactly zero of them.
Im not toxic at all thats the thing and good for you.... want a cookie
Rioter Comments

GeMiNi559

Level 124 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion