: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=00070002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T06:27:15.321+0000) > > If he quits, then the problem is already gone. With this logic, why not give LP back to people when someone trolls/goes AFK? This in regards to the benefit to using the Tribunal. For those whom are trolling until they get bored, getting bored and quitting is far more likely to happen before they get banned months later so you'll see little benefit to the Tribunal with such people. > You can say that for any account, purchased or not. I can buy an account for $10 and decide "I'm gonna make it a Jinx one trick account and int when I don't get Jinx". Hell, that's already how the system works. Look at this guy in the post, he clearly doesn't give a shit. He knows the system won't do jack shit. And I'm saying that the Tribunal is not going to alleviate the issues such people cause. People who intentionally feed is not entirely composed of those that intentionally feed game after game. Most people who intentionally feed are one-offs that got upset for one reason or another and chose to take it out on their teammates by intentionally feeding. These people still likely value their accounts (at least until they think it's a time-bomb). > Exactly why it needs to be harsher, nobody has these insane int scores and builds by mistake. Increasing the harshness of the punishment doesn't alleviate the problem that the delay causes. > The safer option is a ban and let someone with one game deemed as "inting" put a ticket in a different department and let someone take time to review that game closely. Where would the personnel to take such a detailed look at a single game come from? It also still wouldn't change the fact that Riot is going to ere towards caution. Avoiding bans towards players that are just unintentionally poorly is of greater importance than making sure that every intentional feeder is banned. Riot will definitely let some intentional feeders go if there is even a small amount of reasonable doubt.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=000700020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T07:09:09.459+0000) > > This in regards to the benefit to using the Tribunal. For those whom are trolling until they get bored, getting bored and quitting is far more likely to happen before they get banned months later so you'll see little benefit to the Tribunal with such people. But these people can't be banned, not unless we can ban an IP address. Accounts are free and purchasing one is cheap. We're looking for the players who are legit just angry people, get banned, and call Riot shit and go play something else. > > And I'm saying that the Tribunal is not going to alleviate the issues such people cause. People who intentionally feed is not entirely composed of those that intentionally feed game after game. Most people who intentionally feed are one-offs that got upset for one reason or another and chose to take it out on their teammates by intentionally feeding. These people still likely value their accounts (at least until they think it's a time-bomb). Yes, exactly why the system is flawed, it's lenient. People with that attitude tend to have a trigger. For example, maybe they don't like ChaseShaco so they only int in his games. It's obvious int, and the system should probably consider when more than 4 people report them, it's real inting. > > Increasing the harshness of the punishment doesn't alleviate the problem that the delay causes. You're confusing harsher punishment with harsher system. The system shouldn't have as many "bad game" passes as it does. > > Where would the personnel to take such a detailed look at a single game come from? It also still wouldn't change the fact that Riot is going to ere towards caution. Avoiding bans towards players that are just unintentionally poorly is of greater importance than making sure that every intentional feeder is banned. Riot will definitely let some intentional feeders go if there is even a small amount of reasonable doubt. Volunteers like the people here who talk every day about doing it. And Riot HAS banned people in the past in bot ban waves and had accidental bans reversed by tickets. There's no need for caution when it can be reversed.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=000700020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T04:38:19.702+0000) > > 1) Adding more people only speeds it up > > 2) What exactly is wrong with being punished 6 months later? Would you prefer never, like the IFS sometimes does? 1. League was a growing game, yet it was clear that as the game grew the tribunal was only getting slower and slower. The tribunal didn't function in the same way that Riot support does, and that was telling in how it scaled. 2. The only people that avoid bans under the current system are those specifically trying to avoid it, and even those can be sniped via a support ticket. Riot doesn't ban players to punish them, they ban them because they want them gone. 6 months is clearly too long because a dedicated troll can do a lot of damage in 6 months (case in point - guy highlighted in OP's post did all of this in THREE days). Riot would be much better off doubling their staff to handle support tickets than bringing back the tribunal for many reasons. 1. Riot has a spotty track record in regards to large software projects. Look at Clash for example - it's been troubled constantly and still is in beta. 2. Riot would need to find a way to encourage players to participate via rewarding them while at the same time keeping them from spamming punish. This is a big reason for why the last iteration failed. 3. Lawyers. There's data privacy issues with showing chats to other players. There's also an interesting avenue that can open up Riot to get sued if they know this system takes too long. If Riot permabans an account for something that happened before a purchase was made, and the purchase was made while the account was under investigation, Riot may need to refund the purchase. (yeah there's the TOS, but you can't accept money from someone you know you are going to refuse service to)
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-21T07:08:51.709+0000) > > 1. League was a growing game, yet it was clear that as the game grew the tribunal was only getting slower and slower. The tribunal didn't function in the same way that Riot support does, and that was telling in how it scaled. So what's the difference? We have replays now, we can show the actual game and not just score and death locations. > > 2. The only people that avoid bans under the current system are those specifically trying to avoid it, and even those can be sniped via a support ticket. Riot doesn't ban players to punish them, they ban them because they want them gone. 6 months is clearly too long because a dedicated troll can do a lot of damage in 6 months (case in point - guy highlighted in OP's post did all of this in THREE days). And the Tribunal would have a lot more people now, it's not 2012 where most players don't care about the community. > > Riot would be much better off doubling their staff to handle support tickets than bringing back the tribunal for many reasons. If Riot is better off doubling staff, why not bring some players into this program? > > 1. Riot has a spotty track record in regards to large software projects. Look at Clash for example - it's been troubled constantly and still is in beta. Programming a game mode that organized a tournament on its own is a lot different than adding a program like the Tribunal. > > 2. Riot would need to find a way to encourage players to participate via rewarding them while at the same time keeping them from spamming punish. This is a big reason for why the last iteration failed. The reason to participate is just to clean the community, that's literally the best way. You shouldn't look for encouraging others to join when they don't want to, that's how you ruin a project. > > 3. Lawyers. There's data privacy issues with showing chats to other players. There's also an interesting avenue that can open up Riot to get sued if they know this system takes too long. If Riot permabans an account for something that happened before a purchase was made, and the purchase was made while the account was under investigation, Riot may need to refund the purchase. (yeah there's the TOS, but you can't accept money from someone you know you are going to refuse service to) You're confusing ban waves with systematic bans. Basically if I knew you were going to be banned December 12th because I had definite proof you used scripts, and then let you purchase. If you buy RP and then 2 days later I find out about it, the ban is free.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=000700020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T04:38:19.702+0000) > > 1) Adding more people only speeds it up > > 2) What exactly is wrong with being punished 6 months later? Would you prefer never, like the IFS sometimes does? All but the most extreme no-life troll is going to get bored and quit a game before a ban hits them 6 months later, making the ban pretty worthless to people trolling game after game. Worse yet, knowing that the system might take several months to suddenly ban them if someone intentionally feeds in a rage they could then consider the account a ticking time bomb. But it's not banned yet and wont be for months. How do you think they'll act on this account now? Rhetorical question since it's guaranteed that they'll treat the account as disposable. It will literally be a troll account for them, and they have months to troll games with it. The only people that wouldn't believe an intentional feeding ban was on the way was those that either actively try to hide their trolling or those that didn't think what they were doing was bannable. The former would just as likely be considered innocent because with human reviews Riot is going to ere on the side of caution. Even if somehow the player reviewers were able to sniff out subtle trolling all it would likely take is a support ticket to Riot claiming that the punishment was inaccurate to get them to take the safe option. The later simply is not the case with intentional feeding (or at least is extremely rare). It's almost unheard of for someone to believe that intentionally feeding is something Riot would be okay with. It's extremely important that poor behavior punishments happen quickly so that players don't treat their accounts as doomed before they're banned.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T05:12:04.298+0000) > > All but the most extreme no-life troll is going to get bored and quit a game before a ban hits them 6 months later, making the ban pretty worthless to people trolling game after game. If he quits, then the problem is already gone. With this logic, why not give LP back to people when someone trolls/goes AFK? > > Worse yet, knowing that the system might take several months to suddenly ban them if someone intentionally feeds in a rage they could then consider the account a ticking time bomb. But it's not banned yet and wont be for months. How do you think they'll act on this account now? Rhetorical question since it's guaranteed that they'll treat the account as disposable. It will literally be a troll account for them, and they have months to troll games with it. You can say that for any account, purchased or not. I can buy an account for $10 and decide "I'm gonna make it a Jinx one trick account and int when I don't get Jinx". Hell, that's already how the system works. Look at this guy in the post, he clearly doesn't give a shit. He knows the system won't do jack shit. > > The only people that wouldn't believe an intentional feeding ban was on the way was those that either actively try to hide their trolling or those that didn't think what they were doing was bannable. Exactly why it needs to be harsher, nobody has these insane int scores and builds by mistake. > > The former would just as likely be considered innocent because with human reviews Riot is going to ere on the side of caution. Even if somehow the player reviewers were able to sniff out subtle trolling all it would likely take is a support ticket to Riot claiming that the punishment was inaccurate to get them to take the safe option. The safer option is a ban and let someone with one game deemed as "inting" put a ticket in a different department and let someone take time to review that game closely.
Subdue (NA)
: Why is Zero Tolerance so Intolerant?
I think that's just the system bugging out, pretty sure a support ticket can revert your account to the correct punishment
: Yeah lets go back to over 9k armor Poppy. That sure was hella fun, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Crystalysk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1zIKEB3r,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-20T21:39:50.026+0000) > > Yeah lets go back to over 9k armor Poppy. > That sure was hella fun, right? I'll take it over everyone dying in 1 second
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=0007000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T06:31:31.889+0000) > > But the current system is slowed and takes weeks. if it's really Riot support team viewing the reports for trolling/inting, why not lighten the load? Yeah no it doesn't take that long. IFS reports can have a turnaround time of a few hours or less. I've gotten a support ticket processed in 12 hours on a weekend. And you know what? Even if it takes weeks it still is faster than the tribunal. With the tribunal you might get punished for something that happened 6+ months ago.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=00070002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:29:22.465+0000) > > Yeah no it doesn't take that long. IFS reports can have a turnaround time of a few hours or less. I've gotten a support ticket processed in 12 hours on a weekend. > > And you know what? Even if it takes weeks it still is faster than the tribunal. With the tribunal you might get punished for something that happened 6+ months ago. 1) Adding more people only speeds it up 2) What exactly is wrong with being punished 6 months later? Would you prefer never, like the IFS sometimes does?
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-09-20T05:32:25.741+0000) > > So why not bring back the tribunal exactly? Because of the issues that have been discussed (including with you) countless times.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=000700020001,timestamp=2019-09-20T12:36:39.568+0000) > > Because of the issues that have been discussed (including with you) countless times. So it's slow, but this current system is also slow 🤔🤔🤔 If it's people at Riot reviewing these cases, what's the difference? inb4 "people just hit punish" Yes, they wanted the IP reward, which wouldn't exist. Adding an option for this, and even if few people sign up, can only lessen the work load.
: Doing god's work my dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Attysu The Poro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=clELE36G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T17:16:26.643+0000) > > Doing god's work my dude. omg your avatar is adorable, I gotta finish DR
: Build 2 of the same completed item in a game is not completed
I had "put 3 complete items on one champ", did it, didn't work. Logged in today and that mission is gone and replaced with this broken one. Riot this is laughable honestly.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-09-20T05:32:25.741+0000) > > So why not bring back the tribunal exactly? Because the tribunal was taking months to process punishments
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=000700020000,timestamp=2019-09-20T06:11:35.073+0000) > > Because the tribunal was taking months to process punishments But the current system is slowed and takes weeks. if it's really Riot support team viewing the reports for trolling/inting, why not lighten the load?
: 3 days is absolutely no time at all, though. Even if he got reported for the **very** first of those, it's incredibly likely he hasn't been actually gotten to yet. I believe the estimate I had last heard was 4 days for a review to take place, because it just takes that long to get to them.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-19T13:15:42.652+0000) > > 3 days is absolutely no time at all, though. Even if he got reported for the **very** first of those, it's incredibly likely he hasn't been actually gotten to yet. I believe the estimate I had last heard was 4 days for a review to take place, because it just takes that long to get to them. So why not bring back the tribunal exactly?
: That's why people complain about the LOL report system...
Because the shitty system thinks that he just sucks and this is normal for him. But we can't have tribunal because it's too slow so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Rioter Comments
: Kog'maw prestige skin and skin
Is this a DOTA 2 character or something?
: More severe Leaver punishment
I think chat logs should be reviewed when people leave, and if they say anything like "gg" or "afk" or "open" then just send it to a live person and let them decide of they ban them or not
Hotarµ (NA)
: Well, speaking just on the topic of Fiora: She does fall off relatively hard and she's never been that strong of a champion across the board, it's usually limited to 1 or 2 ELOs. She's never been super weak IMO, but never super strong either. The actual reason she's getting buffed is simple, it's because of Worlds. They just want to see her get picked a few times, the only way to make that happen is to make her stronger and more tempting as a toplaner.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=InZRB7jU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T15:09:21.010+0000) > > Well, speaking just on the topic of Fiora: She does fall off relatively hard and she's never been that strong of a champion across the board, it's usually limited to 1 or 2 ELOs. She's never been super weak IMO, but never super strong either. > > The actual reason she's getting buffed is simple, it's because of Worlds. They just want to see her get picked a few times, the only way to make that happen is to make her stronger and more tempting as a toplaner. "falls off hard" She becomes a monster late game who can 1v1 anyone unless they're a Jax with spear
: Not defending riot, but they lost $700million in revenue last year https://www.statista.com/statistics/806975/lol-revenue/ Edit since 7 down votes doesnt make much since: Literally still against if they remove PvE gamemodes. (I commented on it originally) https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hLGAeHTA-quick-gameplay-thoughts-august-23?comment=009e I'm just saying from their business perspective they lost money.
> [{quoted}](name=steven4547466,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cG7AnpnU,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-18T19:30:35.944+0000) > > Not defending riot, but they lost $700million in revenue last year https://www.statista.com/statistics/806975/lol-revenue/ Maybe they wouldn't lose 700m if they actually fixed their fucking game instead of fingering their assholes and forcing other employees to sniff their finger
Rockman (NA)
: Boards are still in beta right
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cG7AnpnU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:18:10.495+0000) > > Boards are still in beta right That's why tyler1 never posts here, he's an alpha
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=000100010000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T04:41:33.050+0000) > > But he's not behind. Most kills, most gold, 2nd most CS (all on his team), it's like Jhin vs Vayne. His autos don't miss and he doesn't rely on skillshots. Full build he can kill any squishy in 1-3 shots. The 4th is insurance. I've played Jhin and several other ADCs including Kai'Sa, she's way too strong for what her role is supposed to be. Watch the replay before you reply again.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=0001000100000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T08:32:27.608+0000) > > Watch the replay before you reply again. Ah so you don't have an answer. You just want to say damage creep doesn't exist. Got it 👌
Adder (OCE)
: Am I the only one who is fine with the new logo..?
It doesn't really look modernized, it looks flat. The font looks like it's trying to look mechanical but League isn't really a mech game, the older logo is fine. If anything, just add some colorful magic since that's what the whole lore and game is about. I think you're confusing "people don't like the new logo" with "People think the new logo doesn't fit League" I think Overwatch has an amazing logo, but if you slapped that shit on a resident evil genre zombie shooter I'd think you were smoking meth
rujitra (NA)
: She also has one of the lowest attack ranges of ADCs that exist, as well as needing to get three autos off to proc the passive ability, making her virtually unable to do anything without an initiate. Seriously, it's easy as fuck to play against a vayne. Just keep poking her out of lane because she can't do shit to stop you.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zOWYijp8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:33:19.203+0000) > > She also has one of the lowest attack ranges of ADCs that exist, as well as needing to get three autos off to proc the passive ability, making her virtually unable to do anything without an initiate. {{item:3124}} {{item:3094}} whoops, forgot about these chief. And she can initiate on her own. > > Seriously, it's easy as fuck to play against a vayne. Just keep poking her out of lane because she can't do shit to stop you. If she's bottom, she has a support to heal her. If she's top, you're melee. Try again.
: It's actually fucking astonishing
Game's fine but as soon as I get in series I get the ADC on a 7 loss streak who dies once "Open bot, this %%%%%% support doesn't know what he's doing" **A SUMMONER HAS DISCONNECTED**
: Riot let's talk about the World Final 2019 tickets and the Scalpers
It's not in Riot's hands, it's in ours. We need to boycott the scalpers, let them starve themselves out.
: I don’t see a universe where Pyke is ever reasonable. He will always be too safe.
If Pyke didn't heal ridiculous amounts while in his speedy boy W he'd be a bit better in terms of safety. Like if he had to slowly creepy away while invisible and hope nobody ignited him or runs up to him.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=0001000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:18:11.063+0000) > > The number of total damage, you can find it in the match history. A champion who has a **TANK SHREDDING** kit shouldn't be outdamaging a **BURST** adc when both teams have no tank. Imagine a Malphite not going AP and killing the enemy Twitch with one ult, Q, and E. Would you say he's not OP? Ya when you get behind you aren’t allowed to do your designated role. I will say it again what the replay and tell me what exactly about that match is an kaisai being op. The better player won the match no poor balance issues influenced this match. Please watch the replay before you reply again.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=00010001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T09:39:12.338+0000) > > Ya when you get behind you aren’t allowed to do your designated role. > > I will say it again what the replay and tell me what exactly about that match is an kaisai being op. The better player won the match no poor balance issues influenced this match. > > Please watch the replay before you reply again. But he's not behind. Most kills, most gold, 2nd most CS (all on his team), it's like Jhin vs Vayne. His autos don't miss and he doesn't rely on skillshots. Full build he can kill any squishy in 1-3 shots. The 4th is insurance. I've played Jhin and several other ADCs including Kai'Sa, she's way too strong for what her role is supposed to be.
: Ignite is a DoT effect xD
> [{quoted}](name=God Claus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T16:03:05.008+0000) > > Ignite is a DoT effect xD Yes thank you I know, but we're talking about how GW, something meant to counter healing (which is ON ignite) is countered by Pyke's healing. See the problem?
: Counters DoT effects dude.
> [{quoted}](name=God Claus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=00000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T07:33:24.265+0000) > > Counters DoT effects dude. Except GW isn't a DoT, it cuts healing. Countering your own counter is how you get no counterplay. Look at Aatrox when he had 2 dashes. I'd recommend finding the Hashinshin video on it as he explains it much better. What's the counterplay to Aatrox? Stay out of the critical spot. But wait...he dashed to get you into it. That's ok, you can dodge the next on--oh wait he did it again. And while you were knocked up he used his W, just walk away before it pul-wait...it's slowing you so your counterplay is now to flash or have a dash in your kit. Oh....there's no counterplay and you just have to hope the Aatrox makes a mistake.
: Sorry a champs ability counters something? I mean like. Kinda just sounds like yall think it shouldn't have helped him in a situation it was made for but alright. Oh no Janna's shield saved someone it's op better gut it xD
> [{quoted}](name=God Claus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T05:49:35.342+0000) > > Sorry a champs ability counters something? I mean like. Kinda just sounds like yall think it shouldn't have helped him in a situation it was made for but alright. "Aha! I'll counter your anti-heal with a heal that counters anti-healing!" Tell me, what's the counter to zed ult? Zhonyas? Imagine if his ult silenced or just prevented Zhonyas. I guess it's just there to help him xDDDD
: New approach to AFK's
"b-but it'll be abused!" cries the same people who forget the mute button exists, and the same people who won't tell Riot to remove /remake since that's abused by people pulling their cables after using OP.GG to look up their enemies
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25yA7Bbn,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-16T07:11:01.396+0000) > > They didn't find the Sona's IP through League, they found it through his Reddit account well, how do you verify if that is the same person? Someone can name their account anything for signup so long as it has not been used already and some new services are even allowing the same name with different identifying numbers
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25yA7Bbn,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-16T21:23:31.046+0000) > > well, how do you verify if that is the same person? Someone can name their account anything for signup so long as it has not been used already and some new services are even allowing the same name with different identifying numbers This person was harassing OP on Reddit, Reddit doesn't give a shit if it's the same guy on League. They banned their IP from Reddit.
: I played a game as Pyke and snowballed..
I played him for the first time in like a month, got a penta
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=00010001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T08:43:15.135+0000) > > send me the replay daddy. Also he never talks about a 1v1 in his post, he's talking about damage per auto. And she's shredding his team, not him. Also check the total damage, she did almost twice his damage. Don't reply unless you read the post please. She’s beating the team because her team has a real team comp with cc while the other team was literally 5 adcs. Go on the client search the op name and download the game . Tell me what about this game is an indication of an OP champion and not just a better player
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=000100010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T11:24:25.459+0000) > > She’s beating the team because her team has a real team comp with cc while the other team was literally 5 adcs. > > Go on the client search the op name and download the game . Tell me what about this game is an indication of an OP champion and not just a better player The number of total damage, you can find it in the match history. A champion who has a **TANK SHREDDING** kit shouldn't be outdamaging a **BURST** adc when both teams have no tank. Imagine a Malphite not going AP and killing the enemy Twitch with one ult, Q, and E. Would you say he's not OP?
: If you watch it did reduce healing for while it was active
> [{quoted}](name=God Claus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T14:07:12.210+0000) > > If you watch it did reduce healing for while it was active Except his healing is at a rate and amount that negates the purpose of ignite. As the wiki even says: "Pyke also stores 30% − 81% (based on level) of the damage he takes from enemy champions as Grey Health on his health bar, up to 80 (+ 800% bonus AD), with an upper cap of 60% of his maximum health." "When Pyke is unseen by enemies, he rapidly consumes his Grey Health to Heal power heal for the same amount." 60% of his max HP healed in 4 seconds while he's ignited. Why not make it 10 seconds? Force him out of the fight? If it wasn't as rapid, he would have died. The Syndra played it perfectly but didn't get the kill because Riot can't balance for shit.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=000100010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T03:44:51.319+0000) > > My man, she's a champ that relies on attack speed with a passive that does missing % max HP damage. That's a tank buster. Now, let me show you the 3-way balance, that Riot and most games use. > > Rock > Paper > Scissors > Rock > > Tank > DPS > Burst > tank > > See how the tank loses to DPS? Because they can keep pumping damage out over a long time? See how NOBODY on their team is a tank? She shouldn't get much out of her passive. See how burst champs, like assassins, BEAT the DPS? Jhin should have easily outdamaged her, they're both at full build (which means her gold lead doesn't matter, I could have 7 million more gold as full armor Malphite but that doesn't stop the 6 item Vayne/Twitch from shredding me). Unless this Jhin is AFK, Kai'Sa shouldn't be able to pump out that damage. But we gotta buff the poster child of skins and LC$ so balance goes out the window. Dude one again for the thousand time the 1v1 situation the OP is talking about that occurred in that match the kaisai was TWO LEVELS AHEAD. Like he kaisia simple plates better then entire match it is so painfullly obvious and once again she was a plat 2 player in a match full of unranked people what the hell do you think is going to happen. Her micro and macro skills where just simply better throughout the entire match not to mention every team fight her team stomped because she had real cc while the oppposing team was 5 adcs. This is a shit game to use to try and convince someone that a champion is overpowered what this match does prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that individual skill expression and carry potential is very very much a thing. Watch the replay in its entirety before you reply again please.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=0001000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T08:00:34.636+0000) > > Dude one again for the thousand time the 1v1 situation the OP is talking about that occurred in that match the kaisai was TWO LEVELS AHEAD. > > Like he kaisia simple plates better then entire match it is so painfullly obvious and once again she was a plat 2 player in a match full of unranked people what the hell do you think is going to happen. > > Her micro and macro skills where just simply better throughout the entire match not to mention every team fight her team stomped because she had real cc while the oppposing team was 5 adcs. > > This is a shit game to use to try and convince someone that a champion is overpowered what this match does prove beyond a reasonable doubt is that individual skill expression and carry potential is very very much a thing. > > Watch the replay in its entirety before you reply again please. send me the replay daddy. Also he never talks about a 1v1 in his post, he's talking about damage per auto. And she's shredding his team, not him. Also check the total damage, she did almost twice his damage. Don't reply unless you read the post please.
: I just said a lot of champs have dashes and his insta kill combo didn't quite do the job. Both things true my dude.
> [{quoted}](name=God Claus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T08:31:32.819+0000) > > I just said a lot of champs have dashes and his insta kill combo didn't quite do the job. Both things true my dude. Actually it did, the ignite would have finished him but Pyke's passive can negate GW, which is just the weirdest thing considering GW is meant to be the counter to healing.
: Do you want me to list the other supports that can do that to?
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T11:56:49.019+0000) > > Do you want me to list the other supports that can do that to? Yes
: Thanks I do my best to speak the truth people hate :D
> [{quoted}](name=God Claus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-16T07:03:12.271+0000) > > Thanks I do my best to speak the truth people hate :D But you didn't exactly speak truth 🤔
: Qiyana Should Have To Actually Land Her Abilities To Do Damage.
"She missed her ult and hit the wall and chunked me!" yes...that's the point of her R...if she MISSED the R, it would just push you.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25yA7Bbn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T14:22:36.152+0000) > > Except...Them having the same IP means jack shit. > > Banning everyone with the same IP means you just take out an entire college dorm. Likely a completely unrelated college dorm, because it's beyond pathetically easy to mask your IP. > > IP bans don't work, and will never work. Not since VPNs and other **commonplace** workarounds were made. > > All you did was highlight that Reddit staff are too incompetent to know this. why is this downvoted? it's true. Large IP servers tend to be banned simply to keep people from abusing them, let alone vpn software that you can buy for ...I think it was less than $10 per month? also, funny thing. How would reddit have access to that player's IP address? the league client and external sites do not do that
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25yA7Bbn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T01:24:25.721+0000) > > why is this downvoted? it's true. Large IP servers tend to be banned simply to keep people from abusing them, let alone vpn software that you can buy for ...I think it was less than $10 per month? > > also, funny thing. How would reddit have access to that player's IP address? the league client and external sites do not do that They didn't find the Sona's IP through League, they found it through his Reddit account
: Can you remove Spear already Riot?
I disagree, {{item:3599}} is vital for Kalista to use her ult
: How many games can you intentionally ruin before being banned?
Depends how many games it takes for them to say mean words in chat, then it's a solid 2-3 more
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-15T02:07:56.709+0000) > > Jhin wasn't top lane, the end game screen always puts the player at the very top. And why would a DPS champ outdamage a burst champ when fighting a team with no tanks? > > Are we talking 1v1 or total damage? A champ who has % max HP damage shouldn't outdamage a burst champ when fighting 0 tanks The kaisai has 6k more gold like that’s literally two more completed items compared to Jhin and you want Jhin to still win that 1v1 exchange ? That makes absolutely no sense. Watch the replay and tell me what part of that match was unfair because I could not see it when I actually watched it.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OXpNGfFe,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-15T17:47:58.084+0000) > > The kaisai has 6k more gold like that’s literally two more completed items compared to Jhin and you want Jhin to still win that 1v1 exchange ? > > That makes absolutely no sense. > > Watch the replay and tell me what part of that match was unfair because I could not see it when I actually watched it. My man, she's a champ that relies on attack speed with a passive that does missing % max HP damage. That's a tank buster. Now, let me show you the 3-way balance, that Riot and most games use. Rock > Paper > Scissors > Rock Tank > DPS > Burst > tank See how the tank loses to DPS? Because they can keep pumping damage out over a long time? See how NOBODY on their team is a tank? She shouldn't get much out of her passive. See how burst champs, like assassins, BEAT the DPS? Jhin should have easily outdamaged her, they're both at full build (which means her gold lead doesn't matter, I could have 7 million more gold as full armor Malphite but that doesn't stop the 6 item Vayne/Twitch from shredding me). Unless this Jhin is AFK, Kai'Sa shouldn't be able to pump out that damage. But we gotta buff the poster child of skins and LC$ so balance goes out the window.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RJqVKopE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T09:36:38.367+0000) > > OK but are you smoking 2 pounds of meth a week? We have standards at Riot! Don't forget the ongoing sexism cases coming from RIOT HQ. Can't be an employee there unless you like making lewd derogatory comments to women as well. Its part of the macho culture there.
> [{quoted}](name=MundoSmashUrMum,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RJqVKopE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-15T10:14:06.093+0000) > > Don't forget the ongoing sexism cases coming from RIOT HQ. Can't be an employee there unless you like making lewd derogatory comments to women as well. Its part of the macho culture there. No that's just managment, and farting in someone's face. The balance team is locked in a room with meth, smooth jazz, and LSD, plus some lemons.
: Lots of champs have dashes my dude, sorry instakill combos barely didn't do enough damage so he could use it xD
> [{quoted}](name=God Claus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T11:43:04.628+0000) > > Lots of champs have dashes my dude, sorry instakill combos barely didn't do enough damage so he could use it xD Wow! Almost 100 downvotes! Really giving EA a run for its money!
: If only that 5 was a 9
Just earn 4,000 more points 4head
prole (NA)
: hey riot gimme a job
OK but are you smoking 2 pounds of meth a week? We have standards at Riot!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEppaEm4,comment-id=00070000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T06:41:53.747+0000) > > Who? both
> [{quoted}](name=BitterFeetFungus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEppaEm4,comment-id=000700000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T07:20:11.818+0000) > > both op.gg says he hasn't played in like 2 weeks, hope he's doing alright https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=both
: Ex-Rioter Stellari on the Divide between Unpopular and Popular skin sales
It would help if they told us what skin, and no shit popular champs sell more skins. We're not asking you to make only skins for unpopular champs for the next 2 years, we're asking you to put some work into a good skin for champions who haven't gotten skins in almost 4 years, especially when the community has put out great fanmade skins
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEppaEm4,comment-id=000700000001,timestamp=2019-09-15T05:04:41.888+0000) > > How do you find all this cute Esdeath art i look for it https://66.media.tumblr.com/689c402292ce59b700e36604bf3db2fa/tumblr_ol7z9do2iE1vzca51o6_250.png
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEppaEm4,comment-id=0007000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-15T06:09:46.789+0000) > > i look for it > > https://66.media.tumblr.com/689c402292ce59b700e36604bf3db2fa/tumblr_ol7z9do2iE1vzca51o6_250.png google is not my friend
Show more

General Esdeath

Level 216 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion