: I've got one nagging question about the VGU vote
The thing is he's one of the only tanks who's actually balanced. They're currently doing a lil mini-rework on him right now which will hopefully make him better. I think he needs a visual update more than anything tbh.
: Can I have LP back if riot acknowledges someone threw my game?
No, Riot, in NO situation gives back LP. Sometimes it can feel shitty like when someone legit runs it down or AFK's but Riot acts like LP is real life currency, and they're really stingy about it.
: Can we have more clarity for execution icons?
I actually think that would be nice, just a lil thing to tell you "hey this Pyke/Cho/Veigar/etc. is going to kill you in a few seconds", something like Rengar ulti, nothing huge just something to tell you you're about to get fucked sideways
Sehga (NA)
: Talon Bugs
I'm a Talon main and that first bug has already been addressed. They released a statement a long time ago that said they can't completely fix that bug because it would require them to completely restart their entire pathing code, which is unreasonable. On top of that, Riot did try to fix this a while ago, they couldn't completely fix it but they did make it a bit better. And I don't even understand this second one. I have this happen sometimes but it's not a bug, whenever it seems like this happens I can tell that it's not the game that does it, it's my own human error, slightly mistiming it. There are 2 bugs you forgot to mention: 1) Sometimes his melee Q just straight up doesn't reset your auto. Doesn't seem to be any reason to it, it just doesn't happen sometimes 2) This bug is awesome, if you path toward a wall by clicking with your E, Talon just grunts over and over again and I love it ^-^
: Cannot log into the Client
Yes I get the same thing can someone help pls
Rioter Comments
: I only zoomed in that much to show that it is literally mirrored, you can see a black thin line going through his whole face in the middle. Also if you use jokes/taunts with him, he raises his face upwards, revealing his face. >Thank god you can hardly see that in game unless you're zoomed in way more than you should be So if he didn't have eyes on his model for example it would be fine too because we didn't see it?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TerxxlsH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T21:50:40.672+0000) > > I only zoomed in that much to show that it is literally mirrored, you can see a black thin line going through his whole face in the middle. Also if you use jokes/taunts with him, he raises his face upwards, revealing his face. > > So if he didn't have eyes on his model for example it would be fine too because we didn't see it? No because that's something you could notice. You're kinda counter-arguing yourself because you're implying that you can't see something as obvious as his eyes missing, but you're arguing that his face being mirrored, something that isn't really even a problem, needs to be fixed.
: I really wish Varus could get an update to his model...
Thank god you can hardly see that in game unless you're zoomed in way more than you should be
Nhika (NA)
: Can we show allied keystones in champ select?
No, it would lead to almost nothing but unnecessary toxicity in champ select. There would be some situations where someone can say 'hey bud you got the wrong runes' so I don't accidentally go conqueror on Talon, but I think it would just do more harm than good.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: We have chat mute, ping mute, and emote mute...
: i truly don't care what anyone has to say online nothing you could say would make me feel like shit
> [{quoted}](name=champfarmer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ErXLq7Ru,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T02:05:27.233+0000) > > i truly don't care what anyone has to say online nothing you could say would make me feel like shit You're nothing but a mediocre clarinet player.
: saying "gg" lowers team morale like were in the national championship here is this for real?
> [{quoted}](name=champfarmer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ErXLq7Ru,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-07T23:00:18.858+0000) > > saying "gg" lowers team morale like were in the national championship here is this for real? Making your team feel like shit should be reportable, should it not?
Ahimsa (NA)
: I will answer your points, we had an Ahri support, the line where I said "trash top, jungle, and mid" was referring to me as a mid and the other two good players on the team. IT WAS SARCASM. I literally reported her for trolling and she reported me for toxicity and hers went through? Not her giving up at 2 minutes into the game? When did i give up? I simply voted yes to an FF! it was 4/1 and guess who voted no, THE AHRI. Why is calling reports bad or wrong in anyway. I didnt give up at all, infact, i did the most dmg in the entire game. Me Top and JG were the only ones trying! This isnt justified in anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahimsa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ErXLq7Ru,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T20:46:23.611+0000) > > I will answer your points, we had an Ahri support, the line where I said "trash top, jungle, and mid" was referring to me as a mid and the other two good players on the team. IT WAS SARCASM. I literally reported her for trolling and she reported me for toxicity and hers went through? Not her giving up at 2 minutes into the game? When did i give up? I simply voted yes to an FF! it was 4/1 and guess who voted no, THE AHRI. > > Why is calling reports bad or wrong in anyway. I didnt give up at all, infact, i did the most dmg in the entire game. Me Top and JG were the only ones trying! > > This isnt justified in anyway. You said GG 2 times before the end of the game and tried to surrender, that's giving up. You lower your team's morale drastically when you say gg in the chat. That's giving up.
Ahimsa (NA)
: WHY WAS I CHAT RESTRICTED
- Flaming a shit ton - Calling for reports - More flaming - Giving up all game - Even more flame
: I dont think changing how characters look in current game (game engine) qualifies as a major makeover / facelift. I'm talking about maybe a whole new game engine, and new graphich not only for the champions but also for the entire game/maps. But to be honest i dont feel like im playing an outdated game, because i like the cartoon'ish look. Im just starting a discussion if Riot should work on a major facelift or not. And again as i said... Improved graphics might do that many people will not play because their computer might not be able to run the game. - But maybe we will see alot of new players joining the game ?
> [{quoted}](name=VoreGavle,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=gNmmYvtI,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:45:19.650+0000) > > I dont think changing how characters look in current game (game engine) qualifies as a major makeover / facelift. > > I'm talking about maybe a whole new game engine, and new graphich not only for the champions but also for the entire game/maps. > > But to be honest i dont feel like im playing an outdated game, because i like the cartoon'ish look. > > Im just starting a discussion if Riot should work on a major facelift or not. > > And again as i said... Improved graphics might do that many people will not play because their computer might not be able to run the game. - But maybe we will see alot of new players joining the game ? This game is already getting pretty realistic, especially from a splash art standpoint. It doesn't need a facelift. Riot has much, much more important things to prioritize.
: 9 year old graphics - how about at facelift ?
We're going to completely ignore the VGU's and new champs coming every couple months with all new VFX? We're going to completely ignore the makeover of Summoner's Rift in 2014? We're going to completely ignore the new client from 2 years ago? We're going to completely ignore the fact that Riot has plans to update the visuals (and gameplay) of pretty much every champion with strikingly out of date visuals? If we ignore all of those things, then I'm all in.
Kimimi (EUNE)
: Where's a new Taliyah skin tho?
: I Need a good Summoners name also a funny one i give rp for it for the winner
"Realer's Smurf" Realer being the opposite of Faker "TRUMP 1S GREAT" Will get you some spicy reactions "Sonic the Movie" to be associated with the best film of the century "AttackDamageCum" Idk if this would be allowed by Rito but if you're an AD main it's nice "IllaoiMeToKillYou" You don't play Illaoi but that's a good name anyway (Btw none of these are taken I checked all of them)
: Make a Kayn Skin NOW
Odyssey is a super good skin. You'll probably have just that for a while, don't complain
: Riven and Vayne buffs on the PBE.
My problem isn't necessarily that they're buffing Riven it's that they're buffing one of the most annoying things about her, her non-existent feeling Q cooldown.
: Do you ever just feel unwelcome?
You're welcome here friendo <3 {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Weird question about champion making and champion reworks/updates
Moody P (NA)
: I've never lost interest in a champion as fast as i did with yuumi
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Haziv (EUW)
: Mordekaiser was the last of the "pizza feet" champions...
: They might give him the Jhin/Annie mechanic so you can see when he will be blocking a skill/turret shot/etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Ravenhale,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TdWTmAKT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-24T13:43:05.103+0000) > > They might give him the Jhin/Annie mechanic so you can see when he will be blocking a skill/turret shot/etc. He already has that. You can see very noticeable shield effects when he has his passive up. Doesn't make it any less aids to play against.
Rioter Comments
Elita (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Krvj3Nvm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T20:20:37.647+0000) > > This Is what I thought initially, but at the top of the roadmap it says "Hey all, it’s that time of the year again when we get to talk about the awesome new champions and updates we’re working on right now. I won’t be talking about the new enchanter support today since I already talked about her in the last roadmap and she’s just around the corner. But there’s still plenty to share!". > > She's comin' :D (probably D:) Oooooh, I totally missed! I just rushed to the point where I saw the stuff for the new champion because I was hyped hahahha. Thanks for the answer again!
> [{quoted}](name=Elita,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Krvj3Nvm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-23T20:23:29.008+0000) > > Oooooh, I totally missed! I just rushed to the point where I saw the stuff for the new champion because I was hyped hahahha. > Thanks for the answer again! No problem friendo <3
Elita (EUW)
: New champion is an assassin, so what happened to the enchanter? (ANSWERED)
This Is what I thought initially, but at the top of the roadmap it says "Hey all, it’s that time of the year again when we get to talk about the awesome new champions and updates we’re working on right now. I won’t be talking about the new enchanter support today since I already talked about her in the last roadmap and she’s just around the corner. But there’s still plenty to share!". She's comin' :D (probably D:)
: Is change good or bad?
[Here's your answer.](https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/5/57/Khazix_Select.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121119065219) (Potential earrape warning: For some reason these sound files are loud as fuck by default) ^
: Stop Hating On The Balancing Team.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/028/720/t3qkhrohrh321.jpg
: there's also zilean's ult, evelynn's W, shen's ult, pyke and kai'sa's camouflage and invisibility, etc. but yeah, I'd love more of those
> [{quoted}](name=thefatlazycat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ep2TdEs2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T15:47:41.961+0000) > > there's also zilean's ult, evelynn's W, shen's ult, pyke and kai'sa's camouflage and invisibility, etc. but yeah, I'd love more of those Well I meant beyond just making the screen a slightly different/lighter color, but yeah
Rioter Comments
Bazerka (NA)
: Thank you everyone
Fuck I love you so much {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
NutJ08 (EUW)
: Is Climbing actually Impossible?
: Change.org petition to Reinstate the punishment on Tyler 1
Rioter Comments
: A guide to Yasuo personalities by skin
I think Project is his best skin. Fuck all's y'alls
: ####**_~~ You can also be fancy af with colored headers ~~_** **_*~~Or even highlights!~~*_** [A full guide can be found here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/mouP6um4-boards-usage-guide-part-1-boards-markup), if you are interested.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xQ1yEP57,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T20:26:27.968+0000) > > ####**_~~ You can also be fancy af with colored headers ~~_** > > **_*~~Or even highlights!~~*_** > > [A full guide can be found here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/mouP6um4-boards-usage-guide-part-1-boards-markup), if you are interested. :O
: ...Honestly I never even saw a Riven win a game.
: Well a single one makes a large header, and 2 makes a medium header. So why skip from 2 to 6? That I don't know lol
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xQ1yEP57,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T19:46:22.894+0000) > > Well a single one makes a large header, and 2 makes a medium header. So why skip from 2 to 6? That I don't know lol ##Huh interesting
: Add six # to the start of the line. For example: \###### small boi text Becomes ###### small boi text
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xQ1yEP57,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-18T19:24:30.701+0000) > > Add six # to the start of the line. For example: > > \###### small boi text > > Becomes > > ###### small boi text ######pssst why 6 who
: Riot presenting their new logo to the community
: galaxy zed skin where?
Skins take a lil bit after the patch to be released.
Oxóssi (NA)
: Lost 10 LP because my client keeps crashing
Don't play the game until you have this shit sorted out Also run as administrator
: The Problem with Masteries.
Imagine still calling them masteries
Rioter Comments
: Yeah I already knew this but... Who doesn't ? xD?
> [{quoted}](name=ReySolomon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=23AQrzyT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-16T01:01:30.478+0000) > > Yeah I already knew this but... > > Who doesn't ? xD? That's why I acknowledged that very few people won't know about this, but my thought is that since I didn't know about it before, there's bound to be some people who may not know. Even if it seems obvious to me now, I was oblivious to it a year ago, and I would have loved to see a post like this lol
simPp (NA)
: Don't match make me with people on my blocked list.
Unfortunately, this would be abused by almost every Challenger player. They would just block everyone in their games and get matched with lower elo players, since the possibility of people to be matched with in that elo is very low. In lower elos it wouldn't matter, but in higher elos it would ruin everything.
Show more

Get Ogre Here

Level 134 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion