: I think it was an homage to Taki of the soul calibur series.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r1s9whwV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-01T20:41:03.777+0000) > > I think it was an homage to Taki of the soul calibur series. That's exactly why I bought it. Infernal is great and all, but it's not the skin I paid for. Even if infernal is technically flashier and has better effects and whatnot, to me, it feels like I just got ripped off.
: New Weekly Comic - Crystal Quest
Can't remember... who was the artist who drew the School comics? Those were awesome!
Legãcy (NA)
: you just wanna spam Hecarim and ruin peoples day, I rather RNG URF over First Pick to Win URF.
> [{quoted}](name=Legãcy,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=EWVyQe1G,comment-id=00090000000100020001,timestamp=2018-02-01T04:05:36.182+0000) > > you just wanna spam Hecarim and ruin peoples day, I rather RNG URF over First Pick to Win URF. Actually I didn't care for playing Hecarim URF. Keep assuming tho.
SDhrek (NA)
: A big reason why they don't really bring URF, is because people just stop playing league, not that people all go to URF, the overall league population just tanks, and that is NOT good for bisness, they talked about it a while back.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero De Knowl,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=EWVyQe1G,comment-id=00090000000100020000,timestamp=2018-02-01T01:40:32.760+0000) > > A big reason why they don't really bring URF, is because people just stop playing league, not that people all go to URF, the overall league population just tanks, and that is NOT good for bisness, they talked about it a while back. I know, I read the article, and I in fact am one of the people that didn't come back until just recently. I was waiting for URF to come back, but it never did. That's why I spent so long away. Normal League is super stressful, but URF was a way to de-stress that ARURF just doesn't fulfill.
Aeon123 (NA)
: MalrothDragonia has this right. One of the downsides of patching out balance, champion, and item changes every two weeks is that those changes end up grinding up the nuts and bolts of League's game modes. As a practical example, since the last run of One For All, Zoe didn't exist. So in preparation to relaunch the mode in 8.6, testers noticed that one Zoe could see another Zoe's W pickups, but was unable to pick them up. Game designers did work to make sure that any of one team's Zoe's could pick up allied pickups, with some follow up to get the drop rates to feel fun and semi-balanced. Then we play-tested, iterated a bit, and now we are running it through a QA test, which could lead to more development and testing. This is one case, for one champion, and we tend to have many of these sorts of cases for every mode that we release, even including some of the original modes like Ascension and Poro King. It varies per mode, but unfortunately, to ensure a quality experience for you all, no mode can just be turned on at a moment's notice.
L4T3NCY (NA)
: RGM brain dump. ARURF death timers, RGM custom games and more.
I... Would love to have non random URF again. Especially since I own all the champs. Just putting my two cents in there.
: Do you guys think Malzahar is satisfying enough for people playing him? Because I feel he's a lot less fun than pre rework since he revolves almost entirely around his Voidswarm. Wouldn't redistributing some of that power elsewhere in his kit make him more healthy?
> [{quoted}](name=Malicious Metal,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=BadpFVys,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-08T20:13:13.520+0000) > > Do you guys think Malzahar is satisfying enough for people playing him? > Because I feel he's a lot less fun than pre rework since he revolves almost entirely around his Voidswarm. > > Wouldn't redistributing some of that power elsewhere in his kit make him more healthy? Exactly this! I loved playing Malzahar beforehand, but I just can't get into him now. It feels like his kit has zero power mid lane except for pushing lane (which he's always done) and getting a free anti-cc as a passive. The passive feels unrewarding and overpowered - like, for such a strong ability I'd love to be able to use it as a skill on a champ instead of a passive. If that makes sense.
: "Talon and Zed are struggling...let's buff Lethality!"
: Patch 7.3 notes
"For a champion with a two-charge attack reset and two gap-closers, her base movement and attack speeds were a touch out of line." Lee Sin: 350 movespeed, 0.651 attack speed.
: Annoying Doesn't Always Mean Broken
Lee Sin I feel is a case in point for annoying champ kits. He's one I would add to the list.
: I just tested it and it looks like you can purchase up to (2) of the 10x + 1 bonus envelope bundles and (1) of the 5x + Bonus Essence bundles per day. I hope this helps!
> [{quoted}](name=Targons Blade,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=HuJJWyrX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-24T22:45:02.793+0000) > > I just tested it and it looks like you can purchase up to (2) of the 10x + 1 bonus envelope bundles and (1) of the 5x + Bonus Essence bundles per day. > > I hope this helps! Thanks, it did :)
  Rioter Comments
: I really want to see a rich snob character one of these years. I'm talking VO and everything
: Snowdown Ending Soon
When URF does come back, please remove the ARAM aspect of it. I really dislike playing against all the ARAM accounts that come to the mode when it comes out while I have to roll through every champion I own (which is all of them). I wanna play what I wanna play. :(
: Academy Adventures
haha love these comics!
: Check out Elementalist Lux!
Guys. I figured it out. If you play with her in a match after midnight and level her to 18, she evolves into a dark type. But if you play her at noon and level her up, she becomes a psychic type. Which Evo-Lux-ion will you choose?
: "B-Buh Urgot and Kalista..
Urgot with Leona support, play passive (ish) until level 6, go full ham, get first blood and double kill. Proceed to build tear, every assassin item your money can buy, then Black Cleaver. And finally Death's Dance. Two shot most tanks and squishies. (Also go full armor pen runes and masteries.) I giggle every time I play this.
: Mage and ADC itemization can have all this CDR...
With that "..." In the post I was totally expecting a "But Graves still can't have a cigar?" Consider me click baited.
: Personally, I think Shyvana's dragon form is perfect as is. You didnt like the aoe element of her attacks, well, with the ls you build on her, you will be getting healed from multipled units being attacked. You are already doing alot of damage, just because of your max health damage, and the fact that your W burns the area, makes you go faster, and burns the land. Building Deadmans helps with the tank, and movement speed problem, and gives damage. I guess its just me, but I like the way {{champion:102}} feels.
> [{quoted}](name=Angel28314,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j8NMnEON,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-10-31T16:07:16.245+0000) > I guess its just me, but I like the way {{champion:102}} feels. So does Ezreal. ;)
morris1 (EUNE)
: What do you call a Caitlyn against a Wukong Not gonna bring back this meme.
> [{quoted}](name=Moraru Maurice,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Z5z0UQn2,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-10-30T07:27:28.428+0000) > > What do you call a Caitlyn against a Wukong > > Not gonna bring back this meme. Shooting Harambe. ... Sorry not sorry
: He did it again
I promise to bring back our outsourced jobs, and I will personally make sure that Taliyah builds a great, beautiful wall to keep our Rift great. #MakeJunglingGreatAgain
LeagueL (NA)
: Black Alistar, King Rammus!!!!
This is too funny. The copy-pasta responses for the last few tickets are real. You'd think they would be able to share what information you had shared. You know, since you already KNOW it. Throwing people in prison and not telling them how to specifically improve or avoid imprisonment later is no way to support a player base. :P
: About rotating game queue.
Or friggin Poro King showing up like every two weeks. Like wtf. :P
: Petition to make a patch rewind rotating game mode where you get to fool around on an old patch. I miss old {{champion:78}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jelly Mac,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=I30gEe3R,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-24T05:02:12.050+0000) > > Petition to make a patch rewind rotating game mode where you get to fool around on an old patch. I miss old {{champion:78}} haha oh man... could you just imagine? Old Kassadin, Xin Zhao, or even AP Master Yi? All on the same patch? O.o
: The proper ways to play a Tank (Long Post)
Good insights. However, I first read "Proper Tanking" and I could only think of Gentleman Cho'gath. "Would you like some cheese with your wine?"
: New champion is Rengar's Crazy Uncle!
Cranky Kong (kat, whatever) confirmed.
: <({{champion:150}} <) . . (>{{champion:107}} )> :Fuuuuuu-sion... (>{{champion:150}})><({{champion:107}} <) : HAAAAA!! https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HTthG1c-dFQ/V5EIKAfH_ZI/AAAAAAAA89E/mEKUPWdXT_gufnd98YZnzJrKGSJd6vRkgCLcB/s1600/434.png
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=upy7rIh8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-07-21T21:12:39.722+0000) > > &lt;({{champion:150}} &lt;) . . (&gt;{{champion:107}} )&gt; > :Fuuuuuu-sion... > > (&gt;{{champion:150}})&gt;&lt;({{champion:107}} &lt;) > : HAAAAA!! > > https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HTthG1c-dFQ/V5EIKAfH_ZI/AAAAAAAA89E/mEKUPWdXT_gufnd98YZnzJrKGSJd6vRkgCLcB/s1600/434.png In that case his name should be Regnar.
: I feel like most of the community considers Kench a frog and not a catfish
Mig89 (NA)
: The first ship from our child hoods
My original ship: http://orig10.deviantart.net/1abc/f/2014/074/9/1/pikachu_eating_ketchup_by_silverisawesome9-d7addwb.png
: So your basis is in how the plants grow? I am not going to launch into a great study in how wheat is unhealthy. So here are the basics. Wheat is less nutritious, because of how it is processed and genetically engineered. Go look it up on Google if you don't believe me, so many search results that tell you that wheat is bad. Even if you search for a valid proof, it is in there.
> [{quoted}](name=HadesThomas,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=8viyuZkv,comment-id=0005000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-10T07:09:04.109+0000) > > Go look it up on Google if you don&#x27;t believe me. Trusting the internet as the definitive source of knowledge... for that matter, trusting every scientific study as the definitive source of knowledge... This is why we can't have nice things.
: Bots have literally infested the Treeline
: Overwatch and League of Legends are not even similar games. Stop comparing them.
Yeah they're not all that similar, however time spent playing one IS time spent not playing the other. So if people do compare which one is more fun (and hence which one they'll probably play more) I think that's a fair comparison. Strip away the genre comparisons and such, and that's basically what people's arguments can be boiled down to. "League isn't fun anymore, so that time goes to Overwatch, which I enjoy."
: How did Vel'Koz sneak into Zyra's ult?
> [{quoted}](name=Eclipse1337,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9mko6vaM,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-07-04T01:54:48.048+0000) > > How did Vel&#x27;Koz sneak into Zyra&#x27;s ult? Vel'luminatti confirmed.
: What do you call a bot lane Kennen?
I'm still waiting for a thunderstone item so I can evolve my Kennen - I mean Pikachu.
: Meeting The Family...
{{champion:81}} .... {{champion:86}} .... {{champion:99}} You're going to be the best of friends. I GarenTee it! {{champion:86}} I thought we agreed no more puns. *Glares at Ezreal* Who's this guy? {{champion:99}} Oh! This is my boyfriend. EzReally a good guy. {{champion:86}} {{champion:81}} LUX!!!
: Diana, Scandalous photo's leaked!
I clicked knowing that it would be click bait, and looking forward to whatever punny answer I found. Was not disappointed. And 50 extra points to Gryffindor for using a Majora's Mask reference.
Mandang0 (NA)
: If you never admit you're wrong, you're never wrong... right?
> [{quoted}](name=Mandang0,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=gP2E2OsX,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-30T22:44:23.391+0000) > > If you never admit you&#x27;re wrong, you&#x27;re never wrong... right? Wrong.
: No U Turn The Joke - - - - - - - - My head But i upvoted anyways :) EDIT: Thank you Blue Moon Wolf. This is brilliant. #BRING BACK KARMA'S FANS
> [{quoted}](name=KarmaCatchesUp2U,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=gP2E2OsX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-30T21:32:24.690+0000) > > No U Turn > > The Joke > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > My head > > But i upvoted anyways :) > > > EDIT: Thank you Blue Moon Wolf. This is brilliant. > > #BRING BACK KARMA&#x27;S FANS #Karma'sFansWantKarma'sFans
awdaf (NA)
: Explain yourself Riot
At the very least it would help reduce incidences of people banning other's chosen champs. The fear of a retaliation ban could help just a little
: Star guardian urgot
You, sir, have just won the internet for today.
Ulvirion (EUW)
: League is dying
I think the fact that threads like this actually get upvoted where a few seasons ago they'd be downvoted to the trash can... says a lot about how bad things have gotten. Not only with DQ, but game/champion balance as a whole. In fact, I'd say the one (maybe only) thing they've gotten absolutely right this season is rotating queue.
: You're clicking a finger
> [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFXNUhK1,comment-id=002700000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-24T04:23:50.370+0000) > > You&#x27;re clicking a finger Which by the "textbook definition" is physical exertion, no? Unless you've learned to play using only your mind. Which would both impress and scare me.
: Because league doesn't require any level of physical exertion. Here is the definition of a sport. sport spôrt noun 1. an activity involving **physical exertion** and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment. Like I said, league is missing half of that definition. It is not a sport and won't ever be unless the definition of sport is changed.
> [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFXNUhK1,comment-id=0027000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-24T01:52:20.009+0000) > > Because league doesn&#x27;t require any level of physical exertion. Here is the definition of a sport. > > sport > spôrt > noun > 1. an activity involving **physical exertion** and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment. > > Like I said, league is missing half of that definition. It is not a sport and won&#x27;t ever be unless the definition of sport is changed. Right-clicking auto attackers disagree with you.
: Reformed Players Ask Riot, How You Like Me Now?
If they want something rare, let people trade in their Championship Riven skins for a first edition, holographic Charizard card. No one in their right mind could ever turn down that offer.
: I wouldn't consider it a sport seeing it is missing half of the definition of what defines something as one.
> [{quoted}](name=mikemcparty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFXNUhK1,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2016-06-23T20:31:53.981+0000) > > I wouldn&#x27;t consider it a sport seeing it is missing half of the definition of what defines something as one. If curling can be a sport, I see no reason why League cannot be a sport .
awdaf (NA)
: "Why are you so serious dude, its just a game"
Yeah, ranked is like if players in the NBA just decided "meh, it's just a game. I'm gonna dink around for a bit." And then they lose the game/their job. Normals though, I'd say is more like playing in the court at the gym, go ahead and play the way you want, as long as the whole group is on board so everyone has fun. Bots is just that tiny basketball hoop you have hanging on your door at work or on your cubicle wall: no one cares what the crap you do with it.
: You know what I'm looking forward to the most about York's VGU?
Yeah I can't wait for Yorick. They've been teasing that new champ for ages. We've never had a ghoulmancer before.
: Do you like free art? I like free art. Free art!!
Mordekaiser fishing for a fish... and confused or exasperated when said fish happens to be laughing.
: Diana’s Victory Beatdown
I don't just embrace the heresy - I praise it.
: The heart has 4 distinct regions.
> [{quoted}](name=sleepensues,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=jaGOodHh,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-06-23T13:34:56.830+0000) > > The heart has 4 distinct regions. Mind blown. http://giphy.com/gifs/shocked-bird-NLLQUmfh3os6c
Show more

GhastlyGhoulMan

Level 67 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion